About SendPulse

SendPulse is a cloud-based marketing solution that allows users to manage email, text messaging and push notifications through a single platform. It is suitable for small and midsize businesses. SendPulse’s email features...

Browse SendPulse Reviews

Zachariah
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 25/04/2018

SendPulse fits our needs for bulk mailing to our many thousands of readers of our magazine.

The ability to send thousands of emails in one go. It helps manage campaigns to all our subscribers readers.

We also get to use it to send messages to select smaller subgroups of our readers and subscribers or even our advertisers (in some cases).

Pros

The User Interface UI is fairly neat and tidy. The buttons and controls are fairly easy to figure out even without a walkthrough or guide.

The software allows you to send a huge number of emails (to clean email addresses) with ease.

They maintain a high level of integrity with regard to not sending spam (to protect themselves and yourself).

Their support staff are polite and pretty prompt in dealing with queries and complaints. They tend to offer solutions where possible.

(For example, we had a mailing list that we had built over several years which had older addresses which had lapsed and expired and changed. When we tried to launch a campaign to those addresses many bounced back and they shut down the campaign midway. Initially, we were disappointed and irritated but after getting to chat with the support team we were offered good advice on cleaning our list. )

Cons

It would be good to have an email cleaner built into the software rather than having to use an external service.

I hate to pay for anything but sometimes you have to. In the case of SendPulse i got a good deal on a special and am happy with the price i pay. Those using the software can control their budget and choose packages that suit their pocket but be aware that there are cos

Gabor

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

Best newsletter service

I have switched over to SendPulse about a year ago or so. Before I was using another software doing similar functions. I never regretted the switch and have switch or newly signed up my customers to it too. I highly recommend.

Pros

This is one of the easiest software to use from all the newsletter software I have been using in the past. This is also one of the cheapest.

Cons

There are a few parts which needs a bit more polishing. The newsletter building part could be more user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

Mailchimp became much more expensive and also harder to use.

Faster customer support.
Luciano

Reviewed on 07/12/2021

CAUTION! Worst customer service in the industry

I've been working with email marketing platforms for over 15 years and by far, SendPulse is the worst customer service I've ever experienced. For almost 2 weeks I have been trying to solve a problem that is preventing me from sending emails and they are not making the slightest effort to understand and solve it. The service is grumpy and extremely slow, totally below the level of competitors I've used before.
I bitterly regret having chosen this company and I just haven't changed it yet because the automations were too much work to set up.

Pros

- it'scheap
- nothing else to praise so far

Cons

- slow software
- slow customer service (if any)
- they moderate the emails manually, which can slow down the process a lot, and they don't have a criterion (I had emails approved that were later disapproved, with no difference between them)

ActiveCampaign, SendGrid, Mailchimp and Amazon Pinpoint

• Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 28/10/2022

Very good software!

Everything good.

Pros

Easy to onboard and many marketing functions to integrate with CRM.

Cons

Social Media Management needs more features and will be the most cost-efective marketing and CRM tool for SMB market.

Costo y beneficio.
EDUARDO

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

SENDPULSE REVIEW

IT IS GOOD AND I WILL START USING MY OWN NEW DOMAIN AND I WILL START PAYING A PLAN FROM YOU GUYS EVERY WEEK

I HAD REFERRED YOUR COMPANY TO OVER 300 NEW USERS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS

Pros

IT IS USER FRIENDLY AND FAST AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GOOD AND THEY ANSWER FAST WITH A GOOD HELP ALWAYS...

I LIKE YOUR SYSTEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PUTTING TOO ISSUES IN ORDER TO SEND E-MAILS AS THE OTHER COMPANIES

Cons

WELL WHEN I PUT ALL MY CONTACTS FROM MY LIST

YOU ALWAYS BLOCK MANY OF THEM AND YOU PUT IT AS ERROR

BUT ALL OF MY CONTACTS THEY SUBSDRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE AND THEY ARE INTERESTED ON GEETING OUR E-MAILS

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

THEY PUT TOO MANY ISSUES WHEN SENDING E-MAILS AND TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE SPAM THING

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

IT IS FASTER AND EASIER AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPS VERY SOON AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY UNDERSTAND AND HELP US WHEN WE NEED IT
Santiago

Reviewed on 02/07/2021

We started using and became partners as soon as we could!

We started using the free version and since we are a digital marketing agency started to use it on our own clients first, guess what, we loved it so much that we became partners to offer it to our clients too!

Pros

We love the software, we were using another alternative which was way cheaper - in functionality, but not in price. Custom fields were a must and we got them, plus the automation features are incredible!

Cons

We had some small issues while connecting the domain but they just don't amount to much, plus the support team solved them in less than 3 minutes, so no concerns!

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

Functionality and prices, the things you can do here at the price level are not comparable with either.

MailerLite

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

The email verification just makes it so much easier to check if the emails are valid and not get blocked, we once had an account with Sendinblue but it got blocked for just that reason so this was an added benefit.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 30/05/2022

No learning curve

Pros

SendPulse is very easy to learn and use. There is no frustration in any sense. The one time I needed help, I got it within 2 minutes.

Cons

I have been using SendPulse for 2 years. I can't honestly say there is something I don't like about it.

Sol
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 08/04/2022

Good software with perks.

Great customer service.

Pros

I love that you do SMS & emails. I think that it is a great value for start ups.

Cons

Definitely a step above their old version, but needs a guide map to a goal for new people who sign up. What do you want to do, then guide you to do that for people who are new beginners per se. Your plugin wasn't as friendly/easy as it should be for WordPress. I figured it out, but should have more help tips for beginners. Maybe add a YouTube video right into the plugin on how to use it and setup short codes.

Omnisend

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

Mailchimp is too expensive and didn't really do SMS at the time.

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

Gave me time to build my list and learn the software. Sometimes it takes a little time to get ready for an email launch.
Ajith

Reviewed on 21/10/2021

Nice experience of using whatsapp chatbot and all SendPulse features

Pros

Very easy to use and user friendly. Their pricing plan is also very attractive when we compared to its alternatives.

Cons

Only had 7 days trial. Should need at-least 14 - 30 days as trial period.

Haptik

Cost was too high

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

Cost is very cheap and ease of use of the bot builder
Ilia

Reviewed on 29/03/2022

Best email marketing software

It's the main tool for me to get all the announcements delivered to my students.
The emails are nice-looking, the delivery rate is great

Pros

I love how easy it was to set it up, verify the domain etc.
The software interface is modern-looking compared to some other mailing services; very easy to create and reuse templates, nice template library to quickly compile a nice-looking email. The dashboard is very informative and nice-looking too.

Cons

I didn't have any problems with it, for me it's working perfectly

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

Mailchimp interface is dreadful as if it was created in 1990 and hasn't changed since then.
Sushil
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 09/07/2021

Pushing thousands of emails only takes minutes with SendPulse

We have a wonderful experience with SendPulse. It easily allows us to quickly upload and manage our large pool of customer's email addresses so that we can push regular newsletters, and promotional offers, and updates. Now, we don't have to worry about sending emails to each of our customers manually, killing colossal time.

Pros

Sendpulse is quite affordable and offers a free plan that can meet the needs of most startups and small businesses. And, not to forget, they have very dedicated and responsive support representatives who are always willing to answer any of the queries made. Also, the usability is quite impressive and does not require much technical knowledge to build an email marketing template even from scratch.

Cons

The only dislike that I would like to mention about SendPulse is that it allows sending test emails only to one email after drafting any email templates. We cannot add additional email addresses to receive test emails so that our entire creative team could cross verify the draft.

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your review, Sushil. If you want to send test emails, uppi can create a separate list with your team's emails and send to this list first. It's easy to send the same campaign to a different list later.

Replied 03/08/2021
amirhossein
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 06/09/2021

SendPulse is one of the best emailing systems

Pros

I feel great when I'm using SendPulse to let my users participate in my new campaigns. I have also use it to inform my users about my new products. It is also supporting RTL and Persian words and it is one of its best advantages.

Cons

I haven't seen any disadvantages, but it will be better if they have more discounts on their plans :)

Reviewed on 09/06/2019

SendPulse is a good universal tool for your marketing

Pros

I like that I can send both my emails and SMS from one app. Moreover, SendPulse provides good Web Push notifications feature. So I do not need to create an account in 3 or more other apps. That is probably the best thing I like about this software.

Cons

I still prefer to use some other email services alongside with SendPulse. Maybe, SendPulse is just not that popular among online marketing community and thus lacks trust. Though, this has nothing to do with its functionality, this is just my personal prejudices.

Atomic Email Studio and Mailchimp
Nachiket
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 16/04/2021

A very good fit for small business like me

Pros

Provides wide range of services.
Is easy to use.
I personally never had a problem using Sendpulse - So I never contacted customer support. OR else I would have rated there customer support as well ūüėĚūüėä But surely they might have a good customer support. As they seems very attentive towards their product and services.

Cons

No Cons for now.
I have used some other services as well. So there is nothing that I missed here.
I just wish they include an HTML mail builder with Email Templates.

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that your experience with SendPulse was excellent.

Replied 19/04/2021
Ronny

Reviewed on 22/10/2021

Automated mailin in a digital assistant

Automation of mail sending for the users of our software solutions is no longer an issue, and we have the tools for follow up and diagnosis.

Pros

The features we fancy the most are the SMTP mailing service in combination with the email templates. The template editor is simple but rich enough for most purposes. SMTP mail delivery is straightforward with the SMTP mailing API.

Cons

API management of the email templates could be improved, esp. the discovery of the template ids.

Gibson
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 11/04/2022

sendpulse mail marketing

good
very good
easy to use and suggest people join too

Pros

it's very easy to use for email marketing
easy to upload . set up and schedule time
i love it

Cons

hope can increase check email address working or not
because sometime customers close business
so if can list non working email / add in this month
so i can check and update

Barry
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 03/05/2022

Send Pulse is the Best!

Pros

I have used mail chimp and aweber and find Send Pulse the easiest and most affordable system.

Cons

I find it a very intuitive system to use. No complaints.

Ho

Reviewed on 07/06/2021

Very Nice Soft, Very good for you!

Thank you! Thank for give us good soft with free option!

Pros

I cant tell you any more, i used it 2y+, i love it!

Cons

it is not support vietnamese language! hope you can see my comments!

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your review!
Contact our support team and help us translate the subscription forms to Vietnamese. We will be happy to add your language.

Replied 10/06/2021
César
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 04/05/2021

Great product for mailing services

Overall the experience was great indeed.

Pros

I like most the dashboard, the intuitive menus, the option to duplicate campaigns easily.

Cons

I don't like the subscriptions management. Every single month I have to pay with my credit card. I've tried many times to set up my payment automatically, asked for help with the Sendpulse Team and didn't work out. The payment form has some feedback problems. Some UX fails.

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

The product was old and not intuitive.

Price
Mato

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

SendPulse is a winner

Fantastic software and exellent customer service

Pros

I tried 7 email marketing companies and SendPulse is the best

Cons

SendPulse is perfect for me. It has great features and use friendly website. I don;t normaly do reviews but SendPulse deserves 5 stars review.

Valentyna
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 05/01/2019

The service simplifies many tasks

Pros

SendPulse has great templates and an intuitive interface. I like the support service working around the clock, seven days a week, so I can contact them at any time to resolve any issues that may arise.

Cons

Contacts can be sorted alphabetically. I would like SendPulse to implement the ability to edit images. Mobile application needs some work.

Beulah
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 28/03/2022

I Love Sendpulse

Pros

Landing Pages, Chatbots-Whatsapp and Messenger, Trigger Actions, Integrations, Great Customer Service

Cons

takes time to load at times and they should add multiple schedule features to enable users to schedule a campaign more than once without having to start the process again.

Olumide
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 29/03/2022

Great Experince

Great experience

Pros

Great Experience but there is always room for improvement. And we will love it more if you the price can be reduced. Thank you

Cons

Extra Charge for web push. This pushes my budget upward beyond what we have.

Rudra

Reviewed on 28/03/2022

Pus Services is Great with limited Customoization

Good

Pros

Hi, I have been using this software from last 1-2 years, but still waiting for segmentation of users and sending push countrywise.

Cons

not even 10% of my total users receive the push

Reviewed on 28/11/2021

Send your marketing campaigns from one place

I use SendPulse for sms and Viber campaigns mostly. And so far I have not found more comprehensive service for these tasks.

Pros

SendPulse is one of the services I use to send marketing campaigns for two reasons. First, it allows sending both email and sms/Viber campaigns form one place. Secondly, it is much cheaper than some other similar services.

Cons

I think the only problem with SendPulse is that it is still not so popular compared to some other email services. But this has nothing to do with its features. I think SendPulse is underestimated.