About CEIPAL ATS

CEIPAL ATS is an end-to-end Human Capital Management system which is on the cloud, scalable, secure and mobile. With extensive integrations such as Job Boards, Vendor Management Systems, Social Media sites and productivity...

Browse CEIPAL ATS Reviews

Tiffany A. Tiffany A.

Reviewed on 15/01/2021

What I imagine being stuck in a labyrinth would feel like

If I were looking for a new job, and the position in which I was interested used Ceipal in any capacity, I would probably not take that job for that reason alone. It is a bigger headache than help in my experience.

Pros

There are a lot of filter options the user dashboard, and the cards are somewhat customizable. The most useful feature is it's ability to integrate sourcing sites like Dice, Monster and CareerBuilder directly into Ceipal's platform. Does a decent job of populating work authorization statuses for candidates (mostly due to its integration with Dice).

Cons

Where to begin...this is the most convoluted platform I have ever seen, no exaggeration. There is no way any team, no matter the size, could possibly utilize every piece of Ceipal, which is true of a lot of ATS, but this one is overwhelming to the nth degree. Parsing a resume takes a long time to load because the data entry page has about 150 blanks you can fill in (obviously not all are required, but it is a LOT to sift through regardless). You cannot reassign ownership of old candidates at the user level, must be done by an admin. Email tracking is spotty at best, at least with Gmail. Mobile app does not work at all, I have not once been able to successfully log into it (keeps telling me wrong password, and I know it isn't), and there isn't a responsive version of the system you can access on a mobile device's browser. I'm just going to stop there.

Response from CEIPAL

Hi Tiffany - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We understand learning a new product can be frustrating and we are disappointed to hear that you experienced this. Our team strives to deliver top tier support and would like the opportunity to work with you to help you with the difficulties you have experienced. Our platform can be configured to meet your specific needs and our team can handle this for you once we know your unique requirements. If you could please call me directly at (585) 622-4705, we will resolve any issues as quickly as possible. I look forward to hearing from you - Spring Sanchez

Replied 04/10/2021
Ravi J. Ravi J.

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

Worth for money

As soon as I took the position at KK Associates as Delivery Head, I have implemented CEIPAL tool in our organization, which really helped us to save so much of cost, where we used loose lots of money on paid job portals. With the help of Ceipal we are running our business smoothly & I recommend this tool for all the Staffing companies for their staffing needs.

Pros

Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

JobDiva

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS

JobDiva

Jeri K. Jeri K.

Reviewed on 03/05/2021

VERY VERY PLEASED

The Ceipal team has been amazing!!!

Pros

Everything! Transition was quick, easy and seamless. The tech team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been AMAZING TO WORK WITH

Cons

TRAINING but it was great and the best it could be.

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS

I needed a better ATS vs a database format.

HRSource

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

Cost was huge deal to me. But the service team was wonderful. I really really like PCRecruiter!! But they do not have onboarding or integration feature. Therefore that was a deal breaker for me.

Top CEIPAL ATS Alternatives

Pola S. Pola S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 08/12/2016

Good Product Recruiting.

The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product

Pros

Customisation options and customer support.

Cons

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

Response from Ceipal

Dear POLA Sharath,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Imran M. Imran M.

Reviewed on 19/03/2018

We are using this Tracking system for more than a year now and it is really value for money.

Pros

Ceipal TalentHire we are been used since an year and we use this because it is very efficient in tracking the work of each individual. At the end of each day it is very easy to pull out all the reports of submissions, interviews or placements easily. This talentHire has made my work very easy in terms of tracking the work of each individual.

Cons

Well as there are issues with everything, Even Talenhire have few cons. 1 Specific thing is, Even after defining the role for the each individual, No matter what role it is, the name gets displayed on the home screen under Bench DashBoard or Recruitment Summary displaying number of submissions/interviews /Placements.
This needs to be fixed. Only recruiters should be displayed here, not all such as administrators/Accountants are also shown on this which is irrelevant. Apart from this everything is fine and good.

Response from Ceipal

Dear Imran,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Reviewed on 30/08/2018

Ceipal - Most Powerful ATS (Applicant Tracking System)

Ceipal is a good ATS (Applicant Tracking system) and it has helped in storing all my data in one place.
It has helped me in saving my time and is one of the best portal to source a resume from our own data base

Pros

It provides easy storage of large amount of resumes in one place.
Boolean Search used for recruitment is very helpful.
It helps us in sending bulk emails to Many candidates in one time.

Cons

It takes a lot of time while parsing a resume in ceipal.
Sometimes it becomes very difficult to search a resume with email id.
Adding a vendor list is difficult on Ceipal

Response from Ceipal

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.
We have 'Import Vendors' feature to add all your vendors all together.

Replied 08/09/2018
Parker R. Parker R.

Ceipal Talenthire review

In previous i used to maintain all my data in Excel sheets and documents and i even confused some times for checking my data but Using Talent hire is most useful to me. I Can access all my data with single click and monitoring my recruiters and my team is easy. It is very use full to higher management to monitoring all data with every clear tabs and its easy to identify our structural problems as where we are going down and easy to control on that.

Pros

Centralizing data, ease of access on team, easy to check data from Top level management, easy to identify our functional problems, easy to identify team performance & single employee performance

Cons

Bit confused with so many options and you may provide all necessary options in Home page but need to set by customer preferences.

Response from Ceipal

Hi Parker,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We have the option to choose your preference between the Recruitment and Bench Sales at "view profile". We hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you. You can reach out to us by emailing us on [email protected] Our support team will be taking care of you personally.

Replied 05/02/2019
Rohit S. Rohit S.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016

Best tool for recruitment & sales

We are using CEIPAL Application for our Recruitment Process. It is a Great application but it needs some changes for the People accessing it. The Application can be understood by someone who is Pro in using such applications, but if a new Trainee joins it is bit difficult for them to understand the whole process of it (No doubt you can survive on 50% also). As per me CEIPAL must change to some level "Where if requirement is posted it should be Posted to every portal we have connected to it(CEIPAL) but here we are self-has to Post it or publish it to every portal" or "if want to close a requirement it should be closed from everywhere I posted it but I have to go every Portal and unpublished it ". And another thing Once we post a requirement in CEIPAL it takes some time(as per me 2 - 4 Hrs) to Publish it in our Paid portals. So it is a time taking thing where we want time efficient applications.

Pros

1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied

Cons

It is up to mark.

Response from Ceipal

Dear Rohit,

Reviewed on 22/01/2019

Ceipal is good but need more improvisations

Ceipal is over all good but ceipal should have feature of pulling out new resumes from portals to internal database when we given string in internal database so that we can use bulk email feature which will make work more faster and efficient

Pros

I like easy interface, and easy to understand every process

Cons

Nothing much bad about this software. This is like growing ATS.

Response from Ceipal

Dear User,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. Kindly reach our customer support team and let us know the features which you want to see on CEIPAL TalentHire. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Replied 04/02/2019
Anil K. Anil K.

Reviewed on 27/03/2018

It a nice tool where we can send huge mass mail and the also read receipts option

It is a best place to save the data base

Pros

we can able to add lot of applicants and what ever we see the applicants in other job boards that profile will added in CEIPAL and they are the best in taking requirements and also implement in the tool and also gives us an update

Cons

There is no least about this software and the best part i love here is the customer support which help the client all ways in many circumstances.

Response from Ceipal

Dear Anil Kumar,

Rupal J. Rupal J.

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

Best Applicant tracking system!!!

I love its Customized status workflows
The most thing I like about this software is we can able to do mass mailing and can able to build strong databases. It also possesses the ability to search all the portals at a time and various options to contact applicants through email or text.

Pros

The best part of this software is that it has a great database and it's really easy to use and understand. Its's feature makes it the most powerful software in recruitment. You can easily monitor your performance and also you can upgrade it while performing. It manage all the features and work smoothly.

Cons

This software still need to develop more. It is really time consuming to migrate applicants for recruiting. The switching of the portals is very slow.i.e we are not able to switch portal from one to other immediately. Also we can only able to view 20 profiles in a single page. It must be increased to 40 at least.

Praneeth K. Praneeth K.

Reviewed on 23/11/2016

Good product at a fair price and Great Customer Service

Before CEIPAL, we had been using our internal ATS for years, it has fewer options so we moved to CEIPAL earlier this year. CEIPAL has some great features, it supports for our recruitment needs. We used to depend on Excel Sheets Reports to review employees performance, now CEIPAL does this work so bye bye to external reports only CEIPALing now. Overall it is a good product and great customer service.

Pros

Talent Hire, Good Price and Great Customer Service.

Cons

It has many features, some companies don't need all features. I think they must allow users to customize the tool as per their requirement.

Response from Ceipal

Hello Praneeth,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. We hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss about the customization that you need. You can reach out to us by emailing us on [email protected] .Our support team will do the needful. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Bala C. Bala C.

Reviewed on 27/07/2017

We love CEIPAL. It is definitely one of the best time saving and automation tool.

Reports and Business data is handy to review.

Pros

100% customization. Budget friendly :)
100% customization. Budget friendly :)

Cons

Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that.

Replied 06/09/2017
Rama S. Rama S.

Reviewed on 08/03/2018

Its easy to post the Jobs and comfortable to find the parsed resume

Submitting resumes and once i parsed a resume others can see the status of the parsed resume.
Positing Jobs.

Pros

Getting responses from the posted requirements and submissions is very easy to use this CEIPAL - TalentHire.

Cons

While posting the jobs, when i mention the Work Authorization only Citizes, GCs but i am getting H1B's responses and Once i submitted the consultant for one particular position, I could not able to submit the same consultant for sames position again.

Response from Ceipal

Dear Rama,
CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Reviewed on 19/03/2018

CEIPAL Talent Hire is one of the best applicant tracking solution.

Pros

Its really saving my time. I am pretty much happy with the services and tracking the records, easy to use. The overall performance of ceipal is really good.

Cons

Microsoft Outlook Integration and integrated platform for companies from hiring candidates, on-boarding employees, managing workforce .

Sridhar P. Sridhar P.

Reviewed on 03/07/2019

Benvia CEIPAL Review

Tracking Recruiter Performance, revenue from each Client and Building Database

Pros

Ease of USE and Customer Support, able to generate a different kind of reports.

Cons

Mass Email options need to be increased. More Customization required on Dash Board.

JobDiva and Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

Customer Support and Indian company operated from India.
Kiren B. Kiren B.

Reviewed on 20/08/2018

Mass email

It makes it easy for me to send mass email especially that my contacts are grouped by folder, makes it easier to manage and direct certain email(s) to certain group(s).

Pros

The theme and the fact that you can pick to address the receivers by their first name or first and last name, the ease of adding contacts is a plus point. Option to choose which email ID to send it from is a bonus as well.

Cons

The cleaning process of each email folder - It's actually not an issue but just hoping it can be done quicker.

Response from Ceipal

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We will surely implement the feature 'folder wise email clean up' in the coming releases ASAP. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

• Industry: Human Resources

Best ATS I have ever used in my career

Easy access to tracking daily work data from all the employees and also creating reports. Creating a huge database for future by migrating resumes from career portals.

Pros

Migration of resume from portals to create our company database without any hassle or worry to track our employees asking to upload resume all the time.

Cons

When resume merge happens, old resume vanish. It would be good to if we can view all available resume of the candidate even after merger.

Praveen P. Praveen P.

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

It has been truly a nice experience using Ceipal. It has eased up our work and tracking...

Pros

The end to end tracking, and having able to derive reports that is user defined. Its pretty self explanatory once you get going.

Cons

I do not have any specific reasons for now. But the reporting can be twicked to make it more simpler and user guidance check points will be very beneficial.

Response from Ceipal

Dear Praveen,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We will definitely consider your suggestions and make them live in the coming releases.

Sreekar P. Sreekar P.

Reviewed on 01/12/2016

Great Customer Support

The team at Ceipal delivered exceptional quality service in every aspect of their client services. Their staff of professionals were extremely instrumental in supporting us as per our need. We wish to work with Ceipal for years to come. Thanks for your support

Pros

One stop solution for Customizing entire Recruitment and Bench sales process.

Cons

Resume searching.

Response from Ceipal

Dear Sreekar,
CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Jaimin P. Jaimin P.

Reviewed on 02/12/2016

Excellent Product

TalentHire software is one of the user-friendly product, we used so far. Technicalities and functions are easily adaptable and detailed ones. We started with 3 licenses to implement and review, today we have 13 licenses for all our recruiters.

Pros

User-friendly.

Cons

limited information on software updates.

Response from Ceipal

Dear Jaimin,

Aditya G. Aditya G.

Reviewed on 31/07/2017

Awesome ATS system. Very easy to use and great functionality. Amazing customer support.

It helps us tracks our recruitment and client activity along with helping us with our database of candidates.

Pros

Talenthire has great features and a lot of diverse functionality as an ATS. What I love the most is the custom features the team is willing to add/develop based on client recommendation. Customer support has been great. Special thanks for Srikanth Alladi for helping us out with everything.

Cons

The reports function still remains to be well developed. It is not accurate and is not able to give us an accurate report on recruitment activity.

Response from Ceipal

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We will definitely look into these issues and make sure that one of our support representatives will get in touch with you to ensure a flawless service experience for you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Replied 06/09/2017
Akankshu B. Akankshu B.

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

Being a Recruiter

my overall experience is good with ceipal .being a recruiter its very helpful in finding the resume and in finding the talent.

Pros

It is very helpful in finding the resume in a short span of time with the higher quality

Cons

sometimes it's start working slowly that's why we face little bit error in searching

Response from Ceipal

Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning application lag that you have faced. We are optimizing our system for the last few releases to make the system highly responsive. We hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss the search error with you. Our support team will get back to you or you can reach out to us by emailing us on [email protected] CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Joison J. Joison J.

Reviewed on 23/08/2018

CEIPAL - TalentHire Review

Good

Pros

Keeping a track on the candidates and reporting is easy

Cons

Sometimes it gets difficult to upload few format of resumes however, this gets resolved quickly after taking assistance from the customer support

Response from Ceipal

Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer your feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Sriram G. Sriram G.

CEIPAL - The Excellent ATS System

Overall experience with CEIPAL is good. The system integration is Impathetic.

Pros

This Ceipal - Talenthire will have a Awesome growth in the upcoming years, because of their implementation of good features. I really like this Ceipal Talenthire system.

Cons

The only thing i have a concern about Ceipal is - sometimes the server doesnt respond and it takes about 30 mins to work again.