About CEIPAL ATS

CEIPAL ATS is an end-to-end Human Capital Management system which is on the cloud, scalable, secure and mobile. With extensive integrations such as Job Boards, Vendor Management Systems, Social Media sites and productivity...

Browse CEIPAL ATS Reviews

Prabhu

Reviewed on 23/08/2018

Great tool that meets our needs

We have explored a lot of products out in the market before signing-up with CEIPAL. We have had this product for over a year. Ever since we signed up, we have recommended lots of features/enhancements to be implemented and CEIPAL team has been very cooperative and responsive in meeting those needs. I am sure there is plenty of improvement that CEIPAL needs to go through and I believe they are working towards that.

Overall, a very nice product.

Pros

- Inexpensive compared to other ATS tools in the market
- Excellent Customer Service
- Easy to use
- Job Boards (Dice, CareerBuilder, Monster) and VMS Integration (FieldGlass)
- Meeting our requirements through continous expansion

Cons

Certainly needs a lot of improvement, which I believe they are working on.

Response from Ceipal

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Replied 09/09/2018
aman

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

Value For Money

we save a lot of time using ceipal

Pros

the best thing about ceipal is that it has all the databases integrated. it saves lot of time

Cons

few times the software is non responsive

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

JobDiva

cheap and more features
Ashish

Reviewed on 02/12/2022

Boolean

Pros

not many pros that the other ATS's don't have.

Cons

Boolean searches sometimes becomes headache for recruiters, often it had been observed that the Boolean search string entered is not fetching relevant results most of the time Ceipal is unable to catch the keywords. It has also been observed the the search strings are case sensitive while conducting any search and due to which many relevant resumes remain out of sight.

Top CEIPAL ATS Alternatives

ritesh

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

ciepal review

overall its a employeer friendly and easy to use

Pros

easy to use and mass mailing is very easy in ciepal

Cons

sometimes it goes very slow and shows same profiles in differnet skills

Vinay

Reviewed on 23/01/2019

User Friendly

User-friendly is what I would like to quote for Ceipal.
Each and every product that we use in our day to day life has it's pros and cons, whenever a product is made we do confront any such product in our daily work routine that has the acquired perfectness.
Ceipal is one of the nearly perfect software/product that I have used in my career.
Lastly - I have used many such portals but Ceipal is the made up of the extraction of all those with some intelligence involved.

Pros

Ceipal is all about ease of searching or restricting the number of views of paid portals, it all seems to be in perfect sync with great features. Addition of vendor list and using them for mass mailing was never that easy. You don't even need to undergo a training programme to use it thoroughly. With such great UI features, anyone can easily understand every detailing of Ceipal.

Cons

The only restriction or difficulty I found out was when I tried to use e-mail merge.
Let me elaborate this - Whenever I am trying to use this feature it only includes the profiles who are already there in the internal database, it doesn't allow you to send the e-mail to portal candidates as well in bulk which I believe should be included.

Response from Ceipal

Hi Vinay,

Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded this request to our team and hope to help you streamline your process even further.

Happy Recruiting! :)

Replied 04/02/2019
Amrutha

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

Ceipal is very user friendly

Ceipal is one of the best ATS I have ever worked on. Very easy to navigate & screens are very user friendly. Im using Ceipal from last 5+ yrs. It helps me to keep a track of everything right from candidates to clients. You can schedule the interviews, check the status anytime & can send bulk messages. Best thing I like is all the major job boards can be integrated into Ceipal & bulk parsing of resumes. I started using this ATS when I was with my previous employer and I'm glad that my current employer also uses Ceipal. Its very user friendly and their customer service is very quick & good. I never had any issues with their customer service. Agents are very qualified and they understand the problem and solve it & also follow up on it. I would highly recommend Ceipal

Pros

Applicant tracking, Job posting & Resume search

Cons

Pretty much most of the features I use are good. Sometimes it takes time to load. That's the only issue I see so far

pragathi

Reviewed on 01/12/2022

My working experiences with ceipal

I wish if ceipal had the feather to do bulk text like mail merges to get more responds

Pros

I like the feather of integrated search really saves my time and can sources profiles from all the platforms at ones and do bulk mails . As a recruiter we look for the best ways to reach the maximum number of candidates and ceipal helps with that a lot .

Cons

Take a lot of time to migrate profiles

Hrishikesh

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

Best for Business

One of the best characteristics of CEIPAL is it have integrated job portals.With the help of which we migrate the resumes and helps in making stronger Internal database.not through by job portals also with Job Share too.

Pros

Mail Merge, Job Share and Integrated Job Portals are most Impactful.Yes, it is easy to use.Definitely it does help lot in integration with existing business processes easy.

Cons

Data fed by user will get changed over the years. We might me looking for specific filtered one but we will be unable to reach the applicant due to old data that was fed.A fixed date of data should be updated so that in future when the due date comes, we can update/changed the information about the applicant.

Reviewed on 21/12/2022

An ATS, if you use it, there is replacement for it

I have been working on ceipal almost for 2 years and it's too good to work on it, I haven't seen ATS like Ceipal.

Pros

Ceipal candidate tracking management and boarding also integration feature of other software works well.

Cons

there are some features like candidate do not keep their profile updated so if it can be fulfilled it will be good, but this is the feature that dice neet to upgrade but everything is fine with Ceipal.

Rinki

Reviewed on 04/12/2022

Ceipal Review

Pros

I like the most regarding Ceipal is resume search.

Cons

Sometime i feel ceipal is little slow compare to Job Diva and other ATS.

Robbie
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

Excellent product but needs more help!

Our belief is still very positive that despite the poor Onboarding that we made the right decision with Ceipal but the next 6 months will determine that.

Pros

The overall functionality is great - quite user friendly and great use of visuals. Of the 5 software products we reviewed in our selection process they had the most nimble product.
Sales process was amazing, however the challenges begin when you are handed over to their onboarding.

Cons

The integration/migration has been a disaster along with the Onboarding process which I describe as a "Voyage of Discovery". The Onboarding is conducted from India and they work in a large open-plan office with incredible noise distractions which makes it impossible to properly hear or understand. Also they need to take more time to understand their clients and tailor any onboarding training to their specific needs.
On a positive note they seem to recognise this is a problem and say they will be hiring new US based Onboarding specialists which is critical if they want to grow in this market.

PCRecruiter

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS

Found the product to be sluggish with tons of tabs - very slow, also level of customer service dropped since they were acquired by Bullhorn. Very rigid product - Ceipal is much more flexible & can be more tailored for a small business.

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

Superior sales presentation - great follow up. Product appeared to be more flexible and could be tailored to a smaller business. Cost was not an initial consideration but was impressed that of the 5 we shortlisted they were the best value.

Response from CEIPAL

We would like to send you our heartfelt thanks and regards for taking out the time from your busy schedule and reviewing us. It was wonderful to hear that you had a good experience. Reviews like this are the reason for which we work hard.

Reviewed on 25/05/2021

Amazing customer service + best pricing for a small company = 100% recommend

Frustrating to learn how to use it, initially, but their support team is amazing. Dedicated support rep, great project management, great responsiveness. Whenever you buy a product, it's always about the support after the fact. Specifically with an ATS/CRM: you're never going to be able to fully utilize/figure it out by yourself. No matter what solution. Unless you buy a "lite" version of some other software with 10% of the functionality. And then you're going to end up paying more as you upgrade to more and more functionality.

Pros

I really can't do much self service, or I don't know-how. That being said, their LIVE support is so fast/responsive that I don't miss having self support. I can't say this enough. I spent 40+ hours with our onboarding support rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!) before he turned me over to my regular support rep. Often times same day response and great great great support. My regular support rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is also on point. I initially had my doubts having an indian software company as my ATS of choice, but really, they have crushed it. Strong communication skills, rapid response, and incredible value. Can't say it enough.

So, yeah. I don't miss/need the self service portal.

Since this for overall feedback, it's important to know that this is a BIG piece of software in terms of functionality. EVERYTHING is unlocked so you have to go from knowing zero about it, to having (literally) the whole solution at your fingertips. It's a lot to learn/handle. I love it.

Cons

Some of it feels a bit clunky, there are some grammatical/syntax errors or awkwardness in how they word things. But that's maybe .1% of the overall solution.

Zoho Recruit, PCRecruiter and Avionté

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

Price and functionality. And then the promise of unlimited tech support

Response from CEIPAL

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and beautiful review. Our team appreciates your feedback. This review made our day. We have noted down your recommendations as well, and we will take them into consideration. We are dedicated to providing an excellent user experience and support, and your review affirms our team's hard work Thank You!

Replied 09/11/2021
JERI

Reviewed on 03/05/2021

VERY VERY PLEASED

The Ceipal team has been amazing!!!

Pros

Everything! Transition was quick, easy and seamless. The tech team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been AMAZING TO WORK WITH

Cons

TRAINING but it was great and the best it could be.

JobDiva, Bullhorn ATS & CRM, Mindscope, PCRecruiter and HR Cloud

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS

I needed a better ATS vs a database format.

HRSource

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

Cost was huge deal to me. But the service team was wonderful. I really really like PCRecruiter!! But they do not have onboarding or integration feature. Therefore that was a deal breaker for me.

Jessica

Reviewed on 16/09/2022

Ceipal Review

It has all the clients and we can add all the information on it which makes it simple and all in 1 place instead of multiple spreadsheets

Pros

The Product is very easy to use, it doesn't have a million things to go into or find, it is all on 1 page/ a few places which makes it simple.

Cons

Wish there was a scheduling software or something to help with scheduling and keeping track of it.

Vipin

Reviewed on 10/04/2018

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Pros

Pros:Customisation options and customer support.
Customization options and customer support.
Customization options and customer support.
1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied

Cons:It is up to mark.
So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any.
Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that.
The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

Cons

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

Response from Ceipal

Dear Vipin,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Narasimman

Reviewed on 29/09/2022

As I said, Overall Ceipal ATS is the best always. I would recommend and campaign this to every organisation if I can do.

Pros

Ceipal is one of the best ATS I have ever seen before. It is more than user friendly. My overlll experience with Ceipal for past five years is on one line. I have survived this industry and company due to ceipal. Yes, it is a great platform for hard seekers.

Cons

Need some changes and updates in Algorithm, Its tome to stremlined. We are getting irrelvent results sometimes. Also develoing their AI tool would be help to save our time.

Arshed

Reviewed on 07/11/2022

They are ready for the prime time.

It is best.

Pros

It can be customized as per our needs. Reports are the best feature for the team manager to track the progress of every team member on a real-time basis. Reports can be subscribed and you will see them in your email with all the required data

Cons

Custom BI needs more improvement. Developers should be open to feedback from end users and inculcate the features as per customer needs; sometimes, we face difficulties in the integration of API from other portals.

Swarnadip

Reviewed on 02/06/2022

ATS at its best.

My overall experience with ceipal is amazing at all times, being the first ATS system i have used i enjoy my work as it helps me reduce a lot of time for certain manual things that needs to be done.

Pros

I love that ceipal has the most user friendly front end which allows any new user to explore and understand the software with. I am in love with the AI of this product as it is compiled properly and it helps reduce a lot of manual work by automating half of the processes for example mail merging, data analysis, etc. Overall it is a great product.

Cons

The only thing i hate about this product is that mid way through Boolean search while screening candidate profile's, rarely the ATS gets stuck midway and the operation fails, which i believe the ceipal team is working hard to resolve, it is a bit annoying sometimes as we have to reload it and once reloaded there is a saved history for the strings but it fails to accommodate few filters applied and the candidate list gets shuffled which in turn creates a confusion of which candidates i have spoken to who is left to be spoken with. Other than this small issue Ceipal is my go to ATS.

Srinath

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

I have been in love with this tool since the day i have started using it.

Every single thing i am using on the tool is a benefit for me.

Pros

This is the Best ATS i have ever been using. The application is very simple to use and also serves the purpose of providing complete information of business to the management at a glance. A complete picture of the staffing business can just be viewed on the dashboard which makes my life easy. I can just record and track every individual performance which helps me to take a quick decisions.I highly recommend it to all the businesses which are in this staffing arena.

Cons

I do not see anything. literally anything negative about this tool.Every suggestion that we make is taken into consideration and they have a good knowledgeable development team who can make those changes and upgrade it to next versions

Response from Ceipal

Dear Srinath,

Seema

Reviewed on 07/03/2018

Ceipal TalentHire is awesome software program that automates the large volume recruitment...

Pros

Ceipal TalentHire gives us a huge benefit for businesses in terms of streamlining the interviewing process. It alleviates a lot of backlog in hiring. When you are hiring for hundreds of positions at a time, the manpower and budget all are available to process tens of thousands of applications and resumes while using this Application Tracking System.
Ceipal TalentHire collects the resumes and turn them into a healthy repository in a manageable database where HR, Sales and other departments are able to handle and analyze the data based on keyword searches to select for specific job advertisements.

Cons

Response from Ceipal

Dear Seema,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face.We have given 'Clipboard' feature in the applicants module to copy the email IDs to send emails. We hope this is useful for you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

ASP

Reviewed on 04/03/2019

Perfect Tool for Recruiters

meeting new vendors, probability of increasing submittal process also came across with many options ,which we hired as our own w2 employees. moreover, it keep me updated and help me to focus more on present positions, also its pretty good to organize your to have proper work reports.

Pros

Sourcing talents with best filters which are provided also it saves a lot of time and helps me to do smart work. plus, it gets very easy to maintain a proper database like submissions, placement details. Moreover, the names of consultants are in organized manner. working in group is a great fun, for example everybody can see individual work status, and the status of consultants like his start date, end date, visa details. The main thing which i like is the contact details is well maintained for example their email, LinkedIn accounts, alternate numbers.

Cons

resume parsing should be improved as if i want to upload nearly 50 people with common skill set i cannot. using job portals through ceipal gets slow compared with direct account usage from new window. Many times, it gets stuck and application restarts, because of this again i need to start whole process. plus searching with Boolean strings makes my work bit slow. end of the day all i expect is the speed as using job portals in individual window is much faster which is not that much in ceipal, if this problem is solved, then m sure ciepal will get more accounts users.

Tim

Reviewed on 31/01/2020

ATS Functionality and Support

Applicant Tracking through TalentHire and Human Resources Management and time management through WorkForce

Pros

Easy to use ATS solution that requires minimal customization to meet our requirements. Support team is excellent. Alway quick, efficient, correct response to any issues and / or questions on our data, software functionality and availability. SAAS solution provides for very high availability / uptime.

Cons

Reports do not produce consistent results. Reports that deliver duplicate information, e.g. submission, interviews, produce different totals across the different reports. There in no ability to create Ad Hoc reports and an custom reports tool / utility is missing. Full data feeds to our internal systems are not provided by Ceipal and Ceipal has declined to provide full data to our company.

Sushant

Reviewed on 26/07/2017

A great tool that is forever evolving and improving!

Pros

One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what sets them truly apart i.e. the ability to adapt to their clients' needs. It's a great tool with all the right bells and whistles and always coming up with new and useful features and very cost effective as compared to the best of the best out there.

Cons

Regular system glitches and integration failures need to be addressed. Also, in accordance with the speed with which they are increasing their client base, they should look into expanding their technical team so new feature requests can be implemented faster.

Response from Ceipal

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We will definitely look into these issues and make sure that one of our support representatives will get in touch with you to ensure a flawless service experience for you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Replied 06/09/2017

Reviewed on 30/08/2018

Ceipal - Most Powerful ATS (Applicant Tracking System)

Ceipal is a good ATS (Applicant Tracking system) and it has helped in storing all my data in one place.
It has helped me in saving my time and is one of the best portal to source a resume from our own data base

Pros

It provides easy storage of large amount of resumes in one place.
Boolean Search used for recruitment is very helpful.
It helps us in sending bulk emails to Many candidates in one time.

Cons

It takes a lot of time while parsing a resume in ceipal.
Sometimes it becomes very difficult to search a resume with email id.
Adding a vendor list is difficult on Ceipal

Response from Ceipal

We have 'Import Vendors' feature to add all your vendors all together.

Replied 08/09/2018
Faiz

Reviewed on 20/05/2022

Slow but Steady

Good but can be better.
As a recruiter, process can be eased !

Pros

Easy to use, candidate management avilable on fingertips! Resume Search is somewhat good.

Cons

Resume search is not always discreet!
Uploading candidates is a tricky process