About Vtiger CRM

Vtiger CRM offers a single, unified CRM for sales, customer support and marketing teams. Vtiger CRM can be used across the entire customer lifecycle, and it allows marketing teams to capture and nurture leads, sales teams to...

Browse Vtiger CRM Reviews

Eduardo Z.
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 09/10/2019

VTiger is value for money

I'm very happy with vTiger although it is not SalesForce. You feel you are working with a company who cares about you and try for all means to help you to improve your business.

Pros

It has a lot of resources. For a small company with low budget it's a great choice. The customer support is great, they are always at your service with a lot of patience and dedication. They are constantly adding new features and improving the software.

Cons

Some of the features are complicated to adopt, like the project module and it is not very friendly. Although the email campaign module is quite good it needs some improvements when you try to resend a campaign, it needs to generate a URL of the campaign like MailChimp does.
As a small company I would like it to allow us to adopt different identities (as an example, I'm the CEO but sometimes I'm acting like a support agent so I will like the CRM to allow me to change my name in that case to pretend we are a bigger company, it is not nice to sign with the name of the CEO from the email address of [email protected])

Hootsuite, SugarCRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Vtiger CRM

I switched like 10 years ago, at that time I was using the OpenSource version of both

Reasons for Switching to Vtiger CRM

I find that the price is affordable for our size of business
Richard B.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 03/12/2020

One of the best!

We adapt CRM to our recruitment process and we install also VTiger to manage our prospect and sales department. All's just perfect!

Pros

- Easy to configure
- Easy to modify
- Easy to use
- Easy to adapt to your need
- Complete software

Cons

- The email template could be more complete with more design

Liz K.

Reviewed on 05/01/2017

Vtiger CRM Review - Support and Overall

My experience with the support staff has been unmeasurable. They are extremely patient and work with me to meet my business needs. They also take the time to explain issues to me so I can increase my knowledge base.

What I like best is vTiger Functionality: Being able to create modules from scratch with correlating workflows. With a basic understanding and the help of the amazing support staff I have been able to do almost anything my business has needed and further my knowledge base. This has worked for my company which is a mix of service and sales.
The technical support provided via the Live Chant is excellent. They are always so helpful and patient. Even when the additional research was needed on their end to help me they always get back to me in a timely manner.

Pros

Cons

I think the software does an excellent job and most of the needs are solved by an available ad on. Most things I have disliked through the year with working with the CRM were from lack of knowledge. Once educated the system meets all needs thus far.
If anything I would say the contact module, I wish when opening cases only contacts tied to the merchant dba would appear and just not anyone with a related name. I am currently digging into this further.

Top Vtiger CRM Alternatives

Christopher L.

Solid CRM

My overall experience has been very positive. In the years I have been using it I have only needed to reach out to support a few times and I was promptly assisted and my issues were always resolved. Most of the time they were just training questions.

Pros

Vtiger is feature rich. Reporting is great especially when you can build your own custom metrics to report on.

Cons

Kind of a steep learning curve but once you get it down its awesome.

Zendesk

Reasons for Choosing Vtiger CRM

Needed better reporting

ConnectWise Control

Reasons for Switching to Vtiger CRM

More flexibility and better reporting.
Paolo P.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Easy, Customizable, Always present to help you

The possibility of using a smartphone app has solved several problems especially when you are out of the office

Pros

We have been using VTiger for over a year, with the passage of time it has become a very useful tool as well as easy to use already in the first use.

We appreciate the possibility of modifying and creating new modules to support those present to strengthen the traceability of information to the sales department that would not have only management software.

The sales department is able to keep its customer portfolio active with simplicity and to propose new solutions or opportunities during the bidding process by using the possibility of sending offers directly from VTiger.

Cons

Some missing features in the marketing module like the ability to manage multiple mailing lists in a single Marketing list

• Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

One solution to simplify your work "Vtiger"

From the time our company has purchased Vtiger, interacting with clients has become very easy, we can pull up the reports of our client from when he started using our product and what is the graph of his continued business with us. We can even keep the track of clients not placing an order with us. We can even keep a track of how often we call our clients to better our services and we can also come to know the trending complaints which are getting our business affected by pulling up the reports from the Vtiger which is a very good option.

Pros

One of the best option is the "SLA clock" which keeps on reminding you that we haven't acknoledged the query of the customer and this helps a lot in getting a prompt response and it shows how company is willing that our clients get the resolution with in no time and they can work with us swiftly.

Cons

This software should even come up with the soft-phone facility which can display the client detail on the screen whenever they call.
Which will reduce the time for finding up the detail of client and get straight to the track and help them with the best possible option rather than waiting the first 3 minutes of the call in pulling up what was are the order placed by the client and what was his las email to us.

Juerg H.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Price versus functions

We organize everything with vtiger. From the customer inquiry to the offers, order and invoice. We also organize the entire purchase of goods via vtiger. Finally we do the financial accounting in a different solution.

Pros

vtiger is the best choice for a small to medium-sized company. The range of functions and possibilities is enormous. The system can also be easily adapted by less experienced people and integrated into existing business processes. The workflow function is extensive and gives a considerable additional benefit in the daily work.

Cons

vtiger has weaknesses when it comes to designing communication by normal mail. Templates can be created for all order documents, but when it comes to a simple letter, the processing is very cumbersome. In itself, vtiger is not suitable for normal mail.

Cindy K.

Versatile CRM!

Pros

vTiger has a slight learning curve, but once you get into it, you will see that it was created by people who know the ins and outs of what it takes to run and manage a business. This CRM software is full of features that make record-keeping, customer relations, and everything that you need to keep running efficiently; easier. We were one of the first users; and since the early days, they've consistently made upgrades and updates to follow the times. That gives us confidence in sticking with them for the long haul.

Cons

We have no complaints overall. Keep up the good work!

Purva K.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Sleek and easy

I have being designing/customizing this software since almost 4 years now as per our company's requirements. Love the customer service as they always have solutions to any queries and always give importance to reviews or feedback provided

Pros

I love the way it can be customized and is easy to use. The design keeps updating with many new features which are so awesome in the current price bracket when compared to other softwares. Many other softwares do not give the option of customizing it even at thrice the price of vtiger

Cons

Nothing much really. Because even new ideas are taken in to consideration by the team for future updates

Jose a G.

Reviewed on 30/04/2018

CLoud based CRM for Everyone with some hints and tweaks

sales planing and automation, from leads development, sales process, post sales, support, help desk for internal and external customer, projects, case studies, and renewals. collaboration across the teams from support, finance, quoting, purchases and approvals.

Pros

Easy to use environment

GUI

Easy integration with 3rd party apps for email, calendar, contacts, telephones

Always improving products on the cloud version

Collaboration with ease

workflows across the whole sales process, including post sales

Cons

sometimes it freezes

after every update there could be a hiccup

sometimes sync settings and integrations got lost

invasive notifications

annoying sounds

change of buttons placement tend to confuse after you get used to it

Rosangela R.

Reviewed on 25/04/2019

Everything where it belongs

I've never worked with CRM before working with vtiger, I found it very easy to use and very friendly. It really helps me have everything under control and in time to fulfill our team and customer needs.

Pros

I like how everything is organized and separated. Each module is set out to improve your productivity. The search bar is great, I love the way it shows me the results, I'm pretty sure that if I don't have any result, it's not on vtiger! The customization of reports allows me to follow up with opportunities. I really enjoy working with vtiger.

Cons

I wish I could move columns according to what I'd like to see when performing a search. Sometimes when filling a field it takes too long to save. Other than that, it's awesome.

Irving S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Our experience with Vtiger

Vtiger has been vital for our business development, since we were able to configure an easy to follow workflow for our agents that acts as a guide for them, from prospecting to end of travel cycle of our customers. Also, having access to all of our customer’s important travel data in a central, secure environment adds a great feature to our business.

Pros

Its very easy to use and configurate, and highly customizable, so it was very adaptable to our business

Cons

It should be great if Vtiger could add a Facebook integration. Also, since lot of our customer’s interaction happens via Whatsapp it’s a needed integration.

Valentina M.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 20/04/2019

Amazing CRM

We are a human resources company with 24 years in the market, and use the CRM to manage our commercial business and always have worked. We still need to learn new options to optimize the use, but are extremely happy.

Pros

It is user friendly, fast and very accesible of the price. We have been using the free trial for several years, and decided to upgrade to the payed version and it was a perfect decision.
The team helped used with the migration and everything went on tracks, no information lost.

Cons

No cons for us, we have always been very happy with this software.

Elizabeth K.

Reviewed on 28/02/2018

Easy to use and does almost everything I need

Trackability and accountability within my company is the biggest benefit. And ease of use for non technical users.

Pros

Ease of use, storage capacity, privacy, application add ons and customer service. Allowing the different roles within my company certain accessibility parameters, but does have limitations.

Cons

Separate modules don't easily connect for systemic workflows. Customer service. Amount needed to spend to get extra storage and flexibility for workflows. Accessibility to block groups of users from doing certain things.

Robert G.

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

V tiger sales director U.K.

We used an in house crm tool previously and using v tiger we have been able to transform the way we manage mql’s through to sql’s That are taken by inside sales and nurtured as leads all the way to opportunities forecasted. We are then able to create win and loss reports to understand why we are losing and winning business.

Overall a simple and decent tool which has improved the way we do things. If we could get a bit more sophistication around trends of data and Fix the simple bug around adding totals correctly plus the quarters thing mentioned prior we are into a winner !

Pros

It is easy to record and look up records for my team. The fields have been configured to capture all of the pertinent information I need.

It is easy to use and quite intuitive , I actually enjoy using it

Cons

Our quarter 1 is September and we have to work with this as q3 in v tiger as it cannot be amended.

Sometimes the total amount of the deal does not equal the total amount from the forecast summary screen , v tiger are aware of this as a bug.

It would be nice to have some trending data so I can review how my pipeline, upside , probable and commit goes up and down during a given quarter. This way I can say salesperson x had $100k in probable In month 1 yet $0 in month 3. This is because $50k moves to commit however you lost the other $50k

THe outlook integration doesn’t seem to work

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

CRM whose strength was the community forgotten by the manufacturer

In general terms, the CRM is good, but without community collaboration is hardly to make it better and adaptable to current time

Pros

Its very powerful for use, understand an customize, One of the best CRM's open source from 2004-2014, that cover the income and outcome process of any mid-size organization. with tools provided by community that complement it and make it strength and powerful.

Cons

the manufacturer forget the community and focus its work in On Demand version and it set aside the community that helped develop and grow globally. Today it is positioned as a standard CRM that hardly provides valuable characteristics to the market, as it is no longer open source

SugarCRM, Odoo and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Vtiger CRM

open source, community, functionality, flexibility and power are some of its main characteristics undoubtedly

Reviewed on 22/04/2019

Vtiger, the most cost effective CRM tool in the market.

Our company was seeking for a CRM simple and easy, we found out Vtiger was the best option. It is feasible for any size company.
Once you get to use it, you will never leave it.

Pros

Vtiger is very easy to use, you can set alarms too followup and is fully customizable. Yo may create different pipelines according to your needs.

Cons

Since it requires a lot of information, at firts it will take you some time to add all your client DB. Once you start using Vtiger you will never regret

Sabrina V.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 30/11/2017

generally easy to use

Pros

generally easy to use. individually graphics and good widgets for dashboard. support always ready to help.

Cons

1. After implementation some features are not changeable anymore. When we create new contact it doesn't overtake the whole address block from organization.
2. sometimes it needs to many clicks to save an update
3. we have problems to implement Vtiger "Add-ins" in Citrix
4. When I added email to a contact it is not possible to delete it anymore

Michael W.

Reviewed on 20/04/2019

Spaceworks review fo Vtiger

It has solved by business problem perfectly. I wanted to manage a sales funnel with 5 active salespeople and +/-100 active opportunities per month

Pros

ease of implementation; I was able to configure the software myself, in my spare time in a couple of weeks, with limited input from the Vtiger help desk.

Cons

response time is a little slow. If I had to guess it is 3-4 seconds to re-fresh a screen when it would be better if it was 1.5-2.0 seconds

Luis ernesto S.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 29/04/2019

My Experience with CRM Vtiger

Overall experience is good, i the CRM in my bussines and helps to the follow, and track the oportunity, with the wrkflow the agents keep informed about yours oportunities.

Pros

the easy implementation and personalization, I can create my own workflow and create my own fields, this is very important for my bussines.

Cons

the poor support we have a open source version and in Ecuador don't exist people who know about this software

Adriana C.

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

Easy to use but could use a better interface.

Pros

This is a very affordable program that does the job. It's easy to add new customers and to keep up with tasks. My most used feature is the calendar - it's very helpful that there's both a shared calendar and a personal calendar.

Cons

I'm not a fan of the user interface. It always looks like it's still loading. They could do a better job of organizing the dashboard.

Bill M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 28/11/2017

Simple, Quick and to the point

A great combination for pricing and features.

Pros

VTiger is a traditional CRM but with a full fledge Email marketing product all in one package. It is simple to use for the front line employees yet it is customizable in the back end to do pretty much what you want to do. With workflows, you can automate pretty much anything.

Cons

I want workflows to do more things. I would like to be able to group together workflows together, Group/sort lists ETC.

Kris A.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

V Tiger

n/a

Pros

Helpful and knowledgeable , The staff there always helps and is very professional. I have some issues sometimes with overall knowledge of Vtiger, they help.

Cons

Language Barrier; loud background noise; sometimes the staff is not as knowledgeable as one would think they should be.

Mir muzaffar A.

Reviewed on 16/11/2017

The only crm i have seen that i can call a complete package as per any company needs

I was supported agent at a kickstart meeting. He is just excellent in understanding and guided me with ease of understanding. Thank you for keeping such people on your team.

Pros

The crm is flexible and with lots of features and dashboards information is very well presented. The custom modules have been an added value for us..

Cons

Some good commercial plugins are not available in the hosted version. We look forward to some more features related to automation of jobs.

Gary R.

Users report of vtiger

I've been a satisfied user for about 15 years.

Pros

Price & customer support are excellent.no user

Cons

No user conferences in the U.S. that I'm aware of. Also no list of technical consultants to help with layouts etc. live seminar trading in the U.S. Would be a big plus.