About ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy is a cloud-based shipping and inventory management solution suitable for small to midsize e-commerce businesses. Key features include order management, label customization, integration with multiple seller channels,...

Browse ShippingEasy Reviews

1,064 of 1,064 reviews
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 30/06/2020

Shipping Made Easy.

Pros

It's fairly easy to select the best service and ship, and there are inexpensive options for small flat letters, etc.

Cons

I wish I could connect to my PayPal to pay for packages, rather than using a credit card and paying it off. I also wish it would show combinable orders instead of requiring me to select 'combine orders' box. Finally, it does not save package details when checking between services. Actually, I wish it would compare different services (UPS, USPS, FedEx) to be able to select the most cost-effective option.

Pirate Ship

Reasons for Choosing ShippingEasy

I had myriad issues with eBay shipping, including inconsistent tracking numbers in the system (not matching that on the label), printing problems (including lack of bar code or garbled text), and lost packages.

Terapeak Research

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

Shipping Easy offers more and better options than others that I have looked into. It's also fairly straightforward to use.
Vivian V.

Reviewed on 05/09/2019

Shipping Easy Inventory Management Feature - makes multi channel selling easy

Inventory management across several online marketplaces.

Pros

We have been using ShippingEasy for a couple for years now. It was easy to set up with a little customer service help. It is dependable and keeps all our marketplace inventories up to date. Customer Service is pleasant, accurate, and easy to work with. They have added features such as email marketing which automatically sends emails to my eCommerce customers. These emails are branded and are tailored to the customer and the marketplace.

Cons

I like everything, I have no complaints. I wish it linked to Poshmark.

Veronica D.

Reviewed on 17/11/2019

Excellent Shipping App

For more than five years, ShippingEasy has provided me excellent service. Their customer service is always at reach through the chat feature inside the App, and they always respond immediately. So there is always help at hand. There has not been one time when they have not helped me when I have had the need. Help is always at the speed of light. The commercial rates provided through them are also great!

Pros

As it names states, shipping is very easy with this App. I have been using it since 2014 in a BigCommerce Store with no issues, to ship domestically and internationally using mostly USPS, FedEx and APC. For a very reasonable monthly fee you can connect unlimited stores, so selling through multiple channels becomes a breeze. I have Amazon, eBay and the BigCommerce store all funneled through ShippingEasy and it makes shipping very trouble-free as it syncs everything.

Cons

I could not find use for their inventory manage feature, but I can not say it is good or bad, it just did no service for the style of stores and sales I have.n

ShipStation

More Affordable.

Top ShippingEasy Alternatives

Coree C.

Reviewed on 12/11/2019

So Simple, So Easy, and Customer Service is Top Notch!

My overall experience with Shipping Easy has been nothing less than pleasant. And on rare occasions, like today, when I had problems with the Stamps.com portion, I have wonderful reps like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who go above and beyond to fix the problem. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] dedicated so much time to making sure everything was perfect for me, and I truly appreciate his kind demeanor, quick resolutions, and time he took to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect on my end.

Pros

I absolutely love the ease of integration from my website orders to the Shipping Easy platform. I love that I don't have to spend time copying and pasting shipping info from my customer database to the label creation, Shipping Easy truly makes it easy to ship things quickly.

Cons

The software is absolutely amazing. The only issues I've ever had were with Stamps.com and their technical parts. And the times that I have had issues with the Stamps.com portion a Shipping Easy customer service rep has fixed it all too quickly, and all too easily for me.

Ashley B.

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

Great product!

Great!

Pros

Easy to use, integrates with my purchasing software.

Cons

lots of features that are helpful but I just don't always know how to use.

Reasons for Choosing ShippingEasy

This is integrated with our purchasing software so I don't have to hand key all addresses and makes it easier.

Blair J.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 28/05/2020

Great features, easy to use, helpful support

Pros

ShippingEasy has provided all the features and resources we need to grow our business efficiently.

Cons

It would be helpful to add features that can more efficiently handle orders that need to be re-shipped after issues such as 'returned to sender', damage, or fulfillment errors. This would mean having the option to automatically send notifications to customers and update orders in Shopify.

ShipStation

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy offered essential features that other products lacked. Their sales and support staff were attentive and helpful.
Aaron B.

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

Saving my sanity!

Inventory Management across multiple sales channels

Pros

I use ShippingEasy to not only ship my orders but to manage my inventory across multiple sales channels. This has been a life saver and likely added years back to my life. The idea of how I was managing my inventory before ShippingEasy makes me want to invent a time machine so I could have started using them from the beginning.

Cons

Sometimes getting everything to work with a new sales channel and sync with existing inventory can be a little tricky, but once it's it setup, it's smooth sailing.

Craftybase and ShipStation
Paula B.
  • Industry: Maritime

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Easy Peasy, even when you need help

The flow and speed of shipping our products has dramatically improved since using ShippingEasy. This has saved countless hours and greatly reduce frustration levels.

Pros

The speed and ease of using all the program components, up to and including individualized help to solve any problems.

Cons

Offline options would be wonderful for times internet access is not possible

Christina C.

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

Incredible Service

Pros

I love that it is user friendly and Shipping Easy strives to ensure its users have the access to help when needed. Super prompt and efficient.

Cons

I am not a techy person so sometimes I dont always know how to fix an issue, HOWEVER the chat feature is amazing for this!

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

The ease and support and Lularoe integration!
Melissa L.

Reviewed on 02/01/2020

Shipping Easy Delivers A+ Product and Customer Service

Pros

Shipping Easy provides an excellent interface and product.
They allow users to have a range of plans to choose from ranging from free to several tiers of paid to give users the flexibility to choose what they need for their business.
They also allow users to upgrade and downgrade to different plans throughout the year depending on volume changes.

The software is extremely stable and the only time in 3 years that I had a problem, my customer service representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. was very professional, diligent and fast to respond when solving my issue.

Cons

I really cannot think of an issue in my 3+ year experience with shipping easy.
I am very happy with the products and services.

Kathleen C.

Reviewed on 11/04/2018

The Only Shipping Software that Worked for Me

Pros

My business buys product from the customer (instead of the other way around). I used to have to manually generate a shipping label, cutting and pasting into paypal ship now, the order #, the customer address, I had to manually calculate the weight...it was tedious, I actually cringed when I got new orders, not good if you are running a business. A friend said I could purchase shipping software to do that, but none of the apps could be customized to automatically send a shipping label to a customer for them to use to SHIP TO ME. Then I tried ShippingEasy, oh my gosh they had a work around for me! Now, with a few clicks my customers receive a shipping label, it has their order # on it, AND it sends them an email! All with a couple clicks! So happy! Now I am happy to get as many orders as I can.

Cons

I have no complaints. This software does what it is supposed to do, make my life easier. Customer support is great.

Cynthia C.

Reviewed on 09/12/2019

ShippingEasy Review

It's good, I miss the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] days and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today reminded me what old Shipping Easy was like when it was still more tactile and responsive to a customer. Get back there.

Pros

This is actually a great software but this review is specifically for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] customer service this morning. He was absolutely great and really appreciate his quick response. This software is almost perfect, it really is, I like the marketing platform, the notes for customers, and the ease of use for labels.

Cons

Ya'all need to fix the issue with captures that go over night not pulling through. Also the inventory needs to be more robust and manage ALL inventory in your store not just previous orders that have been placed. UPC's also need to pull through, not everyone manages by SKU.

Randy A.

Reviewed on 20/01/2020

ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER

I tell as many people as possible how wonderful the customer service is. They are always so friendly and even more helpful

Pros

It's very easy to navigate, you can work from anywhere.

Cons

I would love to see an app or have it easier to you use on your phone.

Lori B.

Reviewed on 03/03/2020

Customer Service

Shipping easy has been easy to use and customer service has been great. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your help

Pros

I love that its integrated with Lularoe and Bless making it easy to ship.

Cons

Tax info was hard to find on my own, but thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], in a few minutes he had it figured out and I was able to print.

Metro G.

Reviewed on 09/06/2020

ShippingEasy Review

I woke up this morning and opened up my Shipping Easy this morning and spoke with an extremely helpful and true professional. I have called in to shipping Easy the last 2 days and everyone from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been extremely warm and full of knowledge that has benefited me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] this morning takes the cake. She resolved my issue right away and then proceeded to provide me with a multitude of suggestions to better my processes. This level of customer service should be the standard for any company who wants to get better. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the Shipping Easy Team has made me feel appreciated and cared for. Thank You all for your help.

Pros

The ease if use and customization as well as the interface.

Cons

all is well but I wish I did not have the amount (all though small) technical difficulties.

Rachael Q.

Reviewed on 03/06/2019

Shipping Easy Review

Makes day to day shipping and sending packages quick and easy

Pros

quick and easy to use daily, great compatibility

Cons

A bit of a learning curve, not the cheapest software there is

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

better layout, was the same monthly cost as Stamps.com, Stamps is now cheaper per month
Meagan K.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 27/03/2019

Super helpful -- ease of use is TOPs!

This company/ software application is great! Works integrated for back end store e-commerce shipping, allows for sub accounts to allow flexibility, and easy to direct add shipments that are not integrated. Additionally, integrated with address verification for best success, and easy to ship internationally.

Shipping for 16years, this is THE BEST and the rates are Really Excellent.

Pros

I love that if ever an issue, which is very rare, that this company has very friendly, helpful, and successful customer support via phone or chat. They go the extra mile to stay with you while solving problems.

Cons

NONE! absolutely zero complaints. I have always been responded to, helped, advocated for, and folllowed up!! Always. This is hassle-free, which is really great.

Stephanie B.

Reviewed on 13/05/2020

Love Shipping Easy.

My experience with shipping easy has been pretty seemless, there's has been a couple complatications with some orders coming over, however that was fixed and for the past few years we have been with shipping easy, it has made our shipping faster, simplfied, and more effective for the customer.

Pros

I like most how easy is was to configure with my 3d Cart Store. It makes shipping orders faster and more effective. With their new programs and updates im able to help my customers more with tracking their orders. Very Happy with Shipping Easy.

Cons

There a couple things that would nice to have, such as the ability to upload your companies front into an email campagain, an email template etc. other than that shipping easy seems just about perfect. thank you

Tina C.

Reviewed on 04/03/2020

Shipping Easy is Easy!

Good & Great! I usually don't have any issues with the software. When I do the customer service helps super quick.

Pros

I love that it connects to my business's checkout and has the labels all ready for me!

Cons

Set up was a little tough. Some of the explanations in the help section were not easy to follow.

Manjit S.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 20/09/2019

Perfection

Very beneficial when it comes to daily printing. The software is easy to use and even if you are a bit lost, the support for the site are straight on and do their best to get you where you need to be

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. The chat help is the best!

Cons

The glitches between switching sub accounts.

Kitty C.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

ShippingEasy - works like a charm

So far, so good!

Pros

The site integrates with Shopify seamlessly! Able to match orders easily by order number or customer name or tracking number - I can't think of a way that I am not able to locate the shipping status of an order. Sweet! Customer service was outstanding. I was able to customize myself after a little training/hand-holding on the phone, but even before I did that our account manager anticipated some Shipping Rules that would make our shipping flow more smooth. Really just excellent help - without that help it would have been a very rocky start.

Cons

We use Quickbooks and the optional third party software that we would need to use to integrate is cost prohibitive, so we are having to adjust our bookeeping practices to accomodate.

Anne M.

Reviewed on 09/05/2019

Great Customer Service

ShippingEasy does make shipping from multiple platforms very easy. And the customer service people are always so nice and helpful!

Pros

The software works great, and I love that if I have a question someone from ShippingEasy is so easy to chat with and get help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
helped me today and she was able to answer my question very quickly. She was so helpful and it was really easy to get my issue solved. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

It works great, I can't really think of any cons.

Vanessa B.

Reviewed on 17/01/2020

Easy Peasy

Shipping easy is a great shipping system, highly recommend.

Pros

I love that my orders are processed quickly through to Shipping Easy

Cons

Only a few times that it has been offline.

Kathy H.
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 30/04/2019

Streamline with Shipping Easy

Other than busy menus, the overall experience is highly positive and good, and saves us money.

Pros

Shipping Easy makes shipping much simpler for us and helps us get our packages out in a timely manner. We ship a lot internationally and it helps us with paperwork and getting packages to customers on time.

Cons

The menu structure is very dense - lots of choices - and so it's difficult to navigate. There are a lot of buttons to push before you can actually print a label but once you get the hang of it, it's a powerful tool. I suspect we are still newbie users, and could get a lot more out of the experience if we took an online seminar, so this is not a fault of the interface.

Shea T.

Reviewed on 10/04/2020

Shipstation

It is pretty good but I am considering leaving to another if it keeps messing up my packing slips and not printing labels

Pros

I like that it links up with my stores.

Cons

I do not like that i can only print 200 at one time. I also do not like when I print over 40 packing slips it messes up atleast 20 or more. So I have to go through and figure out what slips I am missing and it is such a pain. OR it will not print a label but makes it look like it did