About PerformYard Talent

PerformYard is a cloud-based feedback and corporate performance management solution that allows users to set goals and track performance. The solution also helps in other human resources (HR) processes such as onboarding and...

Browse PerformYard Talent Reviews

Rosa P.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 13/08/2020

User Friendly

Pros

I like how its really easy to use. It took me 10 minutes to input my goals, for example. That's important as I don't want to take away too much time from my work.

Cons

Given it's basic, I am afraid it won't be as useful.

Marcus R.

Reviewed on 03/06/2020

PerformYard Review

Seamless integration with our HR department and is used agency-wide to ensure that employees are writing down their goals and tracking their achievement to prove to the company their worth and rationale for promotions or pay increases. It works great with the community of employees so they can write down their successes, and barriers to acheievement, and ultimately it drives each employee to continue to do their best.

Pros

It has a great user experience, and sends notificatoins for when its time for you to review yourself as well as the colleagues you work closely with to ensure they get the recognition on all of their hard work and progress towards their goals. Again, very easy to use, and doesnt bombard on notifcations either! Its a great way to review.

Cons

Nothing I dont like that much, its overall a great tool.

Trey D.

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Awesome product

We felt this product had the best value. It was the lowest price than the other 6-7 options we looked at, and can do essentially everything the others could.

Pros

This product has many functions that are company is able to utilize. We can run our entire review cycle through PerformYard, upload company documents that our employees always have access to, get employees to e-sign on handbook changes, implement internal surveys, as well as external surveys to customers for feedback. Their customer service/implementation teams were extremely helpful.

Cons

A little tough to navigate around at first, especially as an administrator, because there are so many functions. It did get easier over time. I also wish there were more options for customizing the emails that carry the links to PerformYard. They're generic/robotic and wish we would have the opportunity to format and change some of them.

Top PerformYard Talent Alternatives

Michael P.

Reviewed on 22/07/2020

Employee being Reviewed

Overall the experience is great. It is easy to use and can't think of anything negative - would definitely recommend it to any company looking for a system like this.

Pros

The product is easy to use and understand and the best feature is the Save for Later function. Our firms asks multiple questions that require some reflection so I like to read the questions, answer what I can and then save the application and come back when I'm ready to finish.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is that it's only useful for me about once a year; for my annual review. If perhaps there were some other functions, it would be used and enjoyed more often.

Julie F.

Reviewed on 18/10/2019

Easy to use and customize.

Automated, paperless reviews that are easy for busy managers and employees to complete with easy administration and set up. Highly customizable.

Pros

The system for setting up review forms is highly customizable and it's very easy to create review templates, schedule them, view results etc. Much easier than any of the other systems I have learned in the past.

Cons

At this point there is nothing that I don't like. I have only been using it two months so I am still playing around with reporting and it seems good but down the road I might have suggestions there.

Crystal C.

Reviewed on 10/05/2018

PeformYard was very customizable and worked with our varies business lines

Paperless system and tracking of performance at all levels of the organization.

Pros

I love how it is so easy to set-up use and the customization. Our company has multiple business units and we needed a performance management system that would work for the variety of businesses this system allowed us to customize almost all features that we needed.

Cons

There really is not anything that we have found so far that I don't like about it. The system is very good.

Response from PerformYard

Appreciate the feedback Crystal - we've really enjoyed supporting you!

Replied 15/05/2018
Chelsea M.

Reviewed on 07/03/2019

Very Efficient and So Helpful!

Overall, PerformYard has made the review piece of my job so much easier. Another great aspect of PerformYard is the workflow function, where I can assign tasks to employees and see the progress of it being completed. I can also send documents to employees in case I need their signature. It's wonderful!

Pros

I'm currently in the process of my first Review Cycle and it has gone very smoothly. Being able to assign different peers and supervisors makes performance reviews so much easier.

Cons

I've had some minor glitches, but the support team is WONDERFUL.

John W.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 09/03/2019

Unlocking the potential within my organisation

The was the part that made the above con so easy the support was spectacular and honestly nothing was an issue they could not have helped more. 11 out of 10 that's how good they are.

Pros

The software is easy and structured and allows all my staff participation with the direction of the company and the part they play through review and goal setting features.

Cons

It was only slightly odd to get my head around the logic but once I had it was a breeze

Mary H.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 09/04/2019

We were looking for a system that accommodated our changing needs and was both easier to administer and easier to use for our end users.

Pros

The ease of use for our end users. It is fairly intuitive and straight forward.

Cons

We would like to be able to have an automatic data load and not have to load data manually. Our population changes enough that we need to refresh data weekly, and currently we have to do that manually.

Reviewed on 16/03/2018

Easy to learn, lots of features

Pros

The software was really easy to learn, I was up and running with minimal training. The software is pretty fully featured and does some pretty innovative things. Customer support is also pretty good.

Cons

Some of the reporting could be better and it would be nice to have a few more mass export features with completed reviews.

Daniela B.

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

Great Tool

PerformYard has been great! Great support and implementation assistance.

Pros

Goal Setting
Documents
Org Chart
Availability to view the Organizational's Goals

Cons

Nothing I can think of at the moment. So far I really enjoy the system.

Eric A.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 06/02/2020

My thoughts

Pros

The ability to add goals, the ability to track employee goals.

Cons

There is nothing that I didn't really like.

William H.

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

Straight forward performance reviews

Overall, very satisfied. I like easy to use software.

Pros

It was very easy to use, login, and manage my responses.

Cons

There was some confusion on the "supervisor" vs my responses. It seemed to think that when I submitted, I skipped those answers.

Kate B.
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 26/12/2019

Excellent Product

Prior to Performyard, my company had no formal review system in place. This platform has completely changed that.

Pros

This is exactly what I had in mind when I started researching performance review platforms. It's incredibly easy to use, offers a tons of functionality and customization, and the customer service is excellent. My rep walked me through every aspect of set up, implementation, and even trained my entire staff once it was ready.

Cons

There isn't much that I don't like. This platform has everything I needed.

Melissa P.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 20/02/2019

PerformYard Overall Review - First Time User

This has totally changed how long it takes us to go through our review cycle. Its so much faster now!

Pros

How easy it is to set up a review cycle, send it out, have our employees fill it out and track who is complete and still needs to finish.

Cons

Once you push out a review cycle, you cannot change the date for it to be due globally instead of going in one by one to change it. Same goes with changing if the reviewer needs to sign off first or the employee does. Not a huge deal but being able to do it once vs 50 times would be so much better.

Abigail D.

Reviewed on 07/01/2019

Nice solution

Pros

PerformYard Talent has great custom customer service.

Cons

The platform was a little confusing to navigate at first but, after a brief training, we picked it up quickly.

Diane P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 12/02/2021

PY Product Review by D. Partridge, Sage Analysis Group, Inc. 2.12.21

The best part of our experience with PerformYard has to be with the customer service. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knows how we function, is extremely helpful making suggestions, reworking forms streamlining tasks for us. We are a small group but have recently revamped all of our performance materials - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been instrumental in our successful rollout.

Pros

I am getting better all the time at utilizing the software for our different needs and making sure that I can train our staff to be more independent. Features that work well are the profile set up, cycle launches, ability to edit through simple prompts. The forms look nice and are easily read. I've learned how to utilize more icons and tricks to get my tasks done more efficiently than in the beginning.

Cons

We found it difficult to format the text boxes with some symbols, bullets, etc. The texting is very straight forward and doesn't allow for easy organization of remarks. It would be better to be able to upload tables, or symbols, bold and separation effects to make reading long texts more easily defined. Multiple projects, data gathered, etc. become long run-on looking sentences. I'd like to be able to print an org chart that looks nice and other snapshots of screen for training seem to be low resolution quality and hard to duplicate.

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Choosing PerformYard Talent

We were a small subsidiary of our larger foreign owned parent. In order to do specialized work for the US Government, we had to implement our own separate operations suite of products including Personnel Performance/Development tools.

Reasons for Switching to PerformYard Talent

We wanted something easy to use that met our complex needs that had the flexibility to meet our criteria for a consulting staff with a mix of clients & all types of project durations. Needing a tool that our staff could tailor to our specifications was very important.
Vanessa J.

Reviewed on 27/07/2020

Exceptional Product!

Pros

PerformYard has streamlined our quarterly review process and has made feedback and goal setting so much easier! PerformYard syncs with ADP so no need to manually enter in new hires!

Cons

While I don't see many cons, some managers have complained that the reporting function isn't as intutiive as the rest of the system.

Reviewed on 08/02/2018

Could not be without it!

What I really appreciate are the review features. This supports quick check-ins to a comprehensive CEO 360 Feedback processes that even our board members participated in. It makes it simple to administer goals, OKRs and performance reviews. We recently completed our first full review cycle and during the debrief all the constructive feedback from our team was about our internal process - not a bad word to be said about the software at all!

Pros

The additional service and training was great! What I really appreciate are the review features. This supports quick check-ins to a comprehensive CEO 360 Feedback processes that even our board members participated in.

Cons

There are some features that would be useful. Like making all reviews 'visible' at a certain time, as opposed to right away or manually changing their visibility. The reporting is great, but you cannot realise the benefit until you have a reasonable amount of data in the system over a period of time. There are also some features that the platform doesn't have - but it is a single use platform, fantastic for reviews and goals.

Sarah W.

Reviewed on 07/09/2016

Perform Yard Review

I am a relatively new user and my experience thus far has been good. The product is pretty intuitive and easy to use. Additionally, my customer service experience has been amazing. Our Account Executive is Lauren Staley and she has been so attentive and patient in helping me navigate PerformYard.

Pros

Ease of use, reporting functionalities, the amount of info you can store about employees, org charts.

Cons

The reporting functionalities could be improved - it is hard to create custom reports that are easy to pull/read, it is hard to assign some of the review forms (for example, we do upward and peer feedback, in order to do assign these we have to manually assign them 1 by 1).

Response from PerformYard

Thank you, Sarah! You are quickly learning PerformYard and we certainly have enjoyed working with you and 4C Insights over the past year. In regard to your comment about assigning review forms, the employee and manager review forms are automatically assigned with the use of our template and cycle features. For certain peer and upward feedback forms there is unfortunately not a way at this time for the platform to predict the assigning process. We appreciate your feedback and we are always improving the software based on customer needs. We look forward to continuing to support 4C Insights HR and Performance Appraisal processes.

Replied 08/09/2016
Daniel K.
  • Industry: Fund-Raising

Reviewed on 02/05/2017

The initial setup was easy. They provided personal training and were always available for...

easily administer our performance review process online. All I do is set it up and the system takes care of the rest - providing email prompts to user to fill out or review forms. It's easy to use and saves us time.

Pros

flexibility. I can use some or all of the features. The value for the money is very high. Cost per person is low, and the feature set is large.

Cons

The jargon can take some getting used to; forms, templates and reviews took some getting used to, but the help library is great.

Rocky P.
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

Great Tool to Connect with Business and Professional Development

I've been using PerformanceYard for about two years now and it is so much easier that the previous software our company used. Makes employee reviews a breeze.

Pros

Simple user interface. Concise organization of reviews for employees and management alike.

Cons

Perhaps have additional ways to compare past years performance and Overall statistical reporting for department groups.

James C.

Reviewed on 24/06/2019

Great product

Pros

Great customer support. The people are great, helpful and encouraging. They make getting the product up and running very easy.

Cons

No cons to the product. If anything our company could use more training in uses more of its features.

Federico A.
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 07/02/2020

Very user friendly!

Pros

Simple to use. Would recommend for others to use.

Cons

n/a Nothing seems to be wrong with this .

Zoya N.

Reviewed on 26/01/2020

Pros

PerformYard is an amazingly easy software to use.

Cons

Initially, there were some minor glitches while logging in but I guess that has been sorted out. I can work seamlessly on it now.