About WellnessLiving

WellnessLiving is a cloud-based business management solution for wellness studios of all sizes. The key features of the solution include online booking, payments, class scheduling and marketing management. WellnessLiving...

Browse WellnessLiving Reviews

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

Migrated from MindBody, not happy with pricing, app, limitations on billing, Ezidebit fees,...

Streamlined my business and this software are integrated with my website, Facebook, a customised app, just to say the least.

Pros

Graphical interface, simplicity with managing a class, group sessions and appointments. Switching from MindBody was so easy as functionality appears to be similar but in almost every service, much better! They make it simple! Sending SMS or txt messages within Australia is included, well free, as it's bundled in my monthly fee. My team have all picked up how to use the new platform without any formal training! The support is responsive and quick, reporting is fantastic and I am finding new reports even now to help me with managing and running my business. There seems to be a higher level of knowledge within the WellNess Living support teams also, rather than just basic call centre people at MindBody that don't seem to know the product and escalate almost every time you call. I initially thought I would save money by switching to Wellness Living, and I certainly have, but I have also tightened up my cash flow thanks to the enhanced functionality, with my staff more empowered to ensure clients are paid up as well as the app allowing for very easy payment of outstanding balances in just a few clicks. Payment plan functionality is new and fantastic, so I can't forget to bill a client say every week to pay off a past debt or lump sum payment over a period of time. The interface for MindBody is old school and the accounts section gave me a headache, often with clients confused with receipts and invoices. Far prefer the new colourful graphical interface and the simplicity!

Cons

I thought being in Australia would cause concerns with support queries due to my time zone, however, the online knowledge base has been fantastic with short videos to show how to do things and because the support team have been fast, combined with having an easy transition to this new platform, I cant say this has been a real problem. I didn't realise how much I could learn from short video's, and so quickly. The customisable SMS's and emails required a little work to suit my business. I personalised the new client 'Welcome SMS' to include a direct link to a page on my website as well as include a link to an app for the "Gift Receipt" SMS and email, but I guess this would be more setup / configuration concerns that one would go through initially?

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Chris! Thanks for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we understand that your success is our success, and that business owners like yourself need your management software to work perfectly for and with your business, no matter where you are in the world. That is why we have put so much energy into creating the right solution with the right features for you, and making sure that everything always works exactly how you need to grow your business in the direction you want. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to helping you streamline your business even more in the coming months!

Replied 11/01/2018
Colleen

Reviewed on 17/06/2022

Robust system and features at a reasonable price

Overall, WellnessLiving has been a great addition to our business. It allows us to have one platform to manage current members, schedule classes and events, and create a variety of purchase options for clients while also providing solid automated marketing options to continue to build our business.

Pros

This software has unlimited options and the ability to meet the needs of fitness studios. We use the class scheduling feature primarily. It is straightforward and easy to implement and maintain. If we need to change or cancel a class, the system walks you through a simple interface to cancel and sends notifications out to clients right away. Additionally, it can act as a CRM tool, allowing you to create and implement marketing campaigns, follow leads up, create visit and purchase campaigns, etc. The system makes marketing super simple and easy to implement.

Cons

The most challenging to work with is the learning curve. Because the system is so robust and has so many features, you need every minute of the three one-hour onboarding calls to set the system up. If you need to change anything in your scheduling, calendar, purchase options, etc. it can feel overwhelming as they all connect together. if you miss a piece in one area, your change does appear, or worse doesn't work the way you expect. The upside is their support team is awesome and responds quickly to requests.

Glofox and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

More robust system, much better for group fitness class scheduling at multiple locations.

Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Onboarding assistance - one-on-one assistance to assist us in becoming familiar with the product, Marketing Platform included, and competitive pricing.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Colleen,

Thanks for the terrific review! It's so much simpler to manage and coordinate all the different areas of your business when you have it all under one login. Just set it up, and the built-in automations handle staff access permissions, reminder emails, marketing campaigns and countless other tasks. You can then use the valuable time saved for other things. Even just 30 min time savings per day, that's an extra 3.5 hours/week or about 15 hours/month you can spend running classes, or personal training sessions, which means more money in your pocket. We're also really big on support because we want to be sure you're fully equipped to make best use of our software for your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team any time you have a question or would like a walk-through on the software. Our specialists love answering questions and they're passionate about helping businesses succeed. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Susan A. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 27/06/2022

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

Buyers remorse - check their google and Facebook reviews... you can't, they have bad reviews...

Would never use again, and will be actively recommending people do not use in gym groups I am a part of, incredibly disappointing, and for someone that has been in the industry for over 8 years ,this is actually the first interaction I've had with a shady, unethical business

Pros

Difficult to move across from Mindbody and as was the case throughout using the software, the support was incredibly poor and misleading

Cons

Support is terrible, and they use hidden renewals to keep their business which as a gym owner who has seen this in the industry, may be legal but is highly unethical practice

They wouldn't cancel the subscription and kept making me get on calls and gave me nothing during the calls, it was a very strange process, and then eventually said they wouldn't be cancelling as they had enacted a hidden renewal and would be holding me to it

I get that, but that's not how you create a good business, that's how you claw for extra cash

Clearly a sign the business isn't a good one

As is the inability to leave reviews on google, or Facebook, they clearly have a lot of bad reviews to hide

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Over the years it's been a complete focus on feedback from thousands of our customers, both good and bad, that has helped us continually improve our software and to grow into the company we are today. As you might've seen on our other reviews, we are all about our customers and we're fully committed to helping businesses find an amazing solution for every situation. We're really sorry to hear about your recent experience with support. Our team members are knowledgeable, energetic and above all, caring, and please know the interaction you described does not represent who we are as a company. I've sent you an email, if you could please respond or alternatively call me on 1-888-668-7728. We'd like to learn who you spoke with so we can look into this issue. I will do everything in my power to make this wrong, a right.

Adam T. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 02/08/2022

Top WellnessLiving Alternatives

Pauline
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 30/05/2022

Easy and Feature-Packed System

It's been really positive over the past 6 years. I'm always on the lookout for new software but I turn down everyone else because Wellness Living can't be beat for price and features.

Pros

You can make your site simple or more complex, depending on how many of the tools you choose to integrate. I've been with Wellness Living since 2016, mainly because it's easy to use and the technology support is first rate. I wasn't using the email feature but it was pointed out to me that I could use reports to find clients who hadn't been visiting in the last 2-6 months, then email them directly from the software with a win-back campaign. I appreciate all that this company does to keep its clients updated and informed.

Cons

It can be pricey for small business owners, but there are ways to reduce your costs.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Pauline,

Thank you for the great review. WellnessLiving is all about you, our customer, and that means having the customization to really tailor your online presence the way you want it. Our software is built around customization so you have the freedom to focus on the areas and features that you want to use. The ability to segment your clients into groups by things like purchases or attendance history is so valuable because research has shown targeted campaigns are up to 50% more effective than your run of the mill marketing blast, and that means you're recouping a higher percentage of your time and money on marketing spend. Because we offer an integrated all-in-one solution, there's also no need to pay for costly add-ons like some of our competitors like to charge for tools we include like emails, automations, and segmented client lists. We've really enjoyed working with you since 2016 and we're looking forward to the years to come!

Susan A. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 06/06/2022
Stella

Reviewed on 04/11/2021

Infinitely Grateful

the ease of use for the clients and myself has been top notch

Pros

I love the ease of use. I love the app. I am not technical at all and I can use the app for the employees and the customers with ease. When I chose Wellness Living I came from another really big software in my business and I am so glad I switched! Wellness Living has given me so much support, I am infinitely grateful !

Cons

I cant delete my old payment options for my old credit cards

Zen Planner

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

mind body was too hard to use and didnt have an app

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

i liked the feeling better

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Stella,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We are immensely grateful for being the software you've chosen to run your business, and we know that we succeed only so long as we continue to offer you the best value out there. At WellnessLiving we support businesses of all sizes, ranging from small one-person studios to multi-location franchises which is why it's so important for us to keep investing in the highest level of customer service.
We get customers switching over from Mindbody every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple, the software is much easier to use, and the customer service is worlds apart! Please give us a shout on the Community Forum or contact us in support and we should certainly be able to help you with removing old payment options. Again, thank you for your great review, and remember, we're in this together and looking forward to helping your business thrive!

Jayden A. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 13/11/2021
Lisa

Reviewed on 22/06/2022

A good upgrade

We switched to Wellness Living a few months ago and have been impressed with the service and the software. Although a robust system, it is logical and intuitive to use.

Pros

It's robust system and the training was very good.

Cons

It is pretty complex and there is no substitute requesting and implementing option.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for the great review! WellnessLiving is the software you can depend on to run your business, day in, day out. A lot of the other platforms out there are much simpler and designed to do just one or two things well, so as you grow your business or run into different situations you begin to get into the work-arounds or even having to start looking at alternative platforms to do what you need. We know that as a studio owner you're going to be running into these situations all the time so we put a lot of development work into fleshing out our features and developing a true all-in-one solution to help save you time and headaches down the road. It costs us more to do things this way but in the long run it helps us and our customers succeed. We understand that learning to navigate a new software can be difficult at times, so please do not hesitate to contact our support team for any assistance. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 29/06/2022

Reviewed on 01/08/2022

WellnessLiving Launch Success

Exceptional! Their customer service is first rate.

Pros

I’ve been with Mindbody 10 years now. This software is every bit as good and more without charging exorbitant rates and fees.

Cons

Payment deposits to my business are not as quick as with my previous provider but it’s a minor grievance

Vagaro

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Their rates increases are too frequent and too high for the service. Plus the last rate increase included extra 20% charge on new client purchases. That was blatant overreach! Plus their customer service standards have slipped over the years.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

The outstanding client rewards program. Plus they can do everything Mindbody does at half the price.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Wow, thanks for the great review Mark! WellnessLiving is built to do everything Mindbody can do, but at a much more affordable price. It's amazing that you made the switch after 10 years on that platform, I can't image how nerve-racking software it must've been at first but I'm glad that our onboarding team was able to help make your move a success and that you are now saving money with WellnessLiving. It's awesome to hear that you're using rewards, that's a huge part of any business nowadays as the power of incentives is one of the most powerful tools to keep clients coming back to your business. At Mindbody they like to charge an add-on fee for that, but fortunately rewards is one of many features already included in your plan, at no additional cost.
WellnessLiving was founded on a respect for you - our customer - and we recognize that our sole purpose is on supporting your business. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Replied 09/08/2022
Allison

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

Was a Great Software Grew to Fast

The software is good on most days but when it is bad it is really bad. I love to hate having them for business. They are the best option for us now.

Pros

Very affordable and reasonably easy to use. Offers easy client communication. Automated marketing is great.

Cons

The updates and changes are wildly unpredictable and not stable possibly changing things that work to not working.

Booker

Price

Mindbody

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Allison,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! WellnessLiving was built to cater to all of your needs and is meant to help you achieve all your business goals. We're thrilled that you're enjoying our many features such as our automated marketing, client communication tools, and user-friendly platform. We are always optimizing our system to make your business a success, as we introduce new features and improvements to the software based on customer feedback. We apologize if you're not experiencing our usual level of excellence, as we integrate these new changes. We can assure you the unpredictability of the system is not the intended behavior of our software. If you have any feedback on how we can better tailor our platform for your business, please check out our new Community Forum! This is a place for customers such as yourself to voice their concerns and give us suggestions. We would love to hear more from you!

-Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied 16/01/2020
Bianca

Reviewed on 26/07/2022

We Love WellnessLiving!

Our overall experience with WellnessLiving has been amazing! It has brought organization, ease, and opportunities just to name a few. There is so much to explore within it's capabilities that we feel like we have only begun to scratch the surface. One of the best things about this company and what really makes it possible to take on so much new learning is the AMAZING customer support team that they have available on call to help walk you through every little question you have. When we were first getting up and running I sometimes called them multiple times a day. Their reps are patient and kind and go above and beyond to get you the help that you need. Recently I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], one of their top level specialists who just happened to answer my call, he not only helped resolve my initial challenge, but ended up creating a solution to something much bigger for our company that I had not even know was possible simply through his interest and desire to help. This is a truly great company, built on growth, continuous improvement, and supporting the client. I couldn't recommend them more.

Pros

I love the customizability, attention to detail, and opportunities that this WellnessLiving creates both to help you run your business better, but also to grow your business as well.

Cons

This is ultimately a good thing, but initially, this software has so much ability and features that it does take a bit of time to really get the hang of everything. Luckily, they have an amazing customer support team that you can call anytime.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Bianca,

Thank you so much for sharing your recommendation! Personalized customer care really goes a long way and we're so happy that it's helped make your move to WellnessLiving a success. Customer care is all about diligence and keeping a close eye to detail, which helps us identify particular areas of the software important to your business's needs. That allows us to make proactive recommendations on things like your software configuration and client management, which in turn enables you to spend your time more productively. We're very passionate about customer care because we know that personal touch can mean hours of additional admin work hours saved or spent down the line. We're ecstatic to hear that you had an awesome experience working with Gordon, there's no telling how many studio owners he's helped over the past year alone with his amazing system knowledge. We'll let him know you gave him the shoutout! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Adam T. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 01/08/2022
Ian

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

Coaching meeting

Pros

Branded app was effective and simple to amend/implement.

Cons

Payment processing has been a nightmare, improvement needed!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Ian,

We're sorry to hear that your experience has recently diminished, particularly with regards to payment processing. We aim to deliver a 5-star experience in all aspects of our service to your business and we're disappointed this hasn't been the case. As a company, we are where we're at today because we're all about our customers, and even when things haven't gone perfectly well, we strive for excellence, and we don't quit until you have an amazing solution. I've sent you an email, if you could please respond, or alternatively please call me on 1-888-668-7728 and I'll personally see to it that we make this right.

Replied 13/08/2022
Colleen

Reviewed on 04/07/2022

Wellness Living

I have been using Wellness Living for over a year to support my virtual fitness business. The software helps to organize all essential areas of the business. Clients find the Achieve App convenient and easy to use. The one area that really makes Wellness Living stand out from other vendors is the customer service. The staff is great with communication and follow up. You can always call and speak with someone. If your situation requires more support then they find the solution and get right back to you. I also appreciate how they communicate updates and provide recordings of webinars if you are unable to attend. Support is always a phone call away. I am looking forward to growing my business with the new features.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the way I can operate all essential areas of my business from one platform.

Cons

The sales reporting is a little disappointing and confusing. There is a need to clarify the actual revenue from the revenue with billing and charging a client's account .

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Colleen,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We feel lucky to have you as our customer and we're really glad WellnessLiving is helping to make it easier for you to manage all areas of your business. The Achieve client app is a really popular feature with our customers because so many clients are using their phones to make bookings and purchases even when they're not physically present at your studio. And that's what WellnessLiving is really all about: using the power of software to help generate sales and enhance your client experience with ease. We appreciate it any time one of our customers gives a shout out to our support team. Our specialists take pride in going the extra mile any time they can to help you resolve an issue, or to find a great solution for your inquiry. We're here to help make your life easier and your appreciation means a lot to our team members. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 12/07/2022
Andrea

Reviewed on 24/06/2022

Wellness Living is a Great Tool for Building My Business

Overall, this software is 100% vital to the success of my yoga studio business, and I love it! Recently I also had a meeting with a business coach from Wellness Living who took time to go over many of the features with me so that I could better use Wellness Living to market my business, reach out to clients and increase engagement. This was so helpful!

Pros

I find Wellness Living meets all of my business needs and easy to use, teach to others and customize/adapt as needed. If anything, Wellness Living offers even more features than I currently use. When I've needed tech support they have been helpful and easy to work with.

Cons

There have been a few work-arounds needed, and from time to time, something hasn't worked as intended- that might be user error however!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Andrea,

Thanks for the amazing review! If our software is easy for you to use and it helps make your life easier as a business owner, then that makes us happy. Our co-founders Len and Sasha used to be Mindbody users at their own business, and it sort of had the opposite effect - there were issues, there wasn't much support, and the price kept going up! The problem was that there weren't any robust alternatives on the market, and that's how WellnessLiving was born. Over the years we've added a huge set of powerful features, we're continuing to enhance our software with each update release (based on what our customers have been requesting!) and most importantly, we operate with a complete emphasis on supporting our customers. We love helping businesses find amazing solutions for growing and enhancing their client experience, and we're glad you enjoyed working with our business coaches! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 05/07/2022
Amie

Reviewed on 07/06/2022

Glad we made the switch

Moving from Mindbody to WellnessLiving saved us time, money and most importantly frustration. We have been using the system and watching it continue to evolve for over two years now and I recommend it to anyone who asks.

Pros

customization is a great perk.
user friendly
comprehensive help offering
easy to connect with clients from one platform

Cons

Can be convoluted at the back end which can be confusing...

Zendesk

pricing and efficiency

Mindbody

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Amie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are grateful for such kind words, and we're so excited that your software migration to WellnessLiving from Mindbody has been a success! It's crucial that software migration is a smooth process since it requires customers to trust us with their business to make sure the switch is as seamless as possible. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you and your clients to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. Again, we are so happy you've found success using the software and are excited you would recommend WellnessLiving to others. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 13/06/2022
Richard

Reviewed on 02/06/2022

Growing Pains, but Excellent for Management of Traditional Martial Arts Schools

Today, we contacted TS because we were trying to determine how to view a hold we had placed on a student's membership. Tech Advisor [SENSITIVE CONTENT] quickly showed us how to do so. Then, unprompted, she showed us how to view past payments from the same page. So, we got a bonus benefit from one support call! Thereafter, another question occurred to us, and we asked [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to show us how to generate a report that would show us members who have two or more enrollments. After researching the issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to answer this final question. My overall impression of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] assistance is that she is extremely knowledgeable about the software, emphasizes its strengths, and is most personable. For example, during our call she said: "let me show you something really cool about Wellness Living: Power Searches..." [SENSITIVE CONTENT], then, explained the many benefits of Power Searches. This excellent guidance and enthusiasm is refreshing and much appreciated. Kudos to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Pros

We have been with Wellness Living for more than 2 years and have been satisfied with the platform for its stability, features and Tech Support, which was superb as they would pick up our calls right away and provide excellent guidance. Their TS staff is highly intelligent, well-trained, professional and polite.

Cons

However, in recent months, TS has been over-burdened because they are normally unavailable when we call, which slows down our work flow. If this trend continues, we might have to look for a new management platform. This is not a reflection on the TS staff. Rather, it is likely a function of Wellness Living's growing popularity.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Zen Planner had excellent features and Tech Support, but it was not possible to integrate live and recorded online classes in the paid platform. During the Pandemic, this was critical. So, we switched to Wellness Living.

Zen Planner

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Before Zen Planner we used Mind Body. However, we left MB because in the 5 years we were with them, they made no enhancements to the software for traditional martial arts schools, it was wildly overpriced, extremely difficult to use and it was almost impossible to get tech support on the phone. Then, after we decided to move from Zen Planner, we took another look at MB because they offered streaming of live and recorded classes. However, MB was 4 times the price of Wellness Living!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Richard,

Thanks for sharing your amazing review. At the onset of COVID we saw the writing on the wall and we made a strong push to add live streaming, on-demand video, and many other features to make it extremely simple to run your martial arts school online (in many cases it actually helped our customers add new revenue streams onto their business!). As a company, we strive to achieve an edge by delivering far better support for your business compared to many of our larger competitors, and at an extremely affordable price too. It's also why we set the bar so high for our technical support staff: We want to help you grow your business with the confidence of a software expert at your side and for you to end every call having learned something new. We apologize for the recent delays in response times, we are growing our support staff exponentially and we're also working hard to train them thoroughly to Galia's level! ;)

Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 08/06/2022
Tracy

Reviewed on 28/05/2022

Five stars to the whole WL crew!!

I've had a great experience with Wellness Living. I need a lot of tech support - the system has so much capability and I've had to grow into using many of the features. I love that tech support is always available and so willing to help me.

Pros

From sales to on-boarding to tech support, I’ve been so pleased with Wellness Living. The sales + marketing automations have improved my client acquisition + retention numbers. The FitVid product has been a great value add for my clients. And the tech support team is so helpful. I’d recommend WL to any boutique fitness studio.

Cons

I often need the direct booking link to my events. I'd love for that to be available from the All Events Menu/Page rather than having to click through and scroll to the bottom of the page.

More features.

Price + friendliness

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Tracy,

Wow! Thank you for the exceptional review! We are delighted that your experience with us has gone so well since the day you became a part of the WellnessLiving family. All our team members across our various departments are excited to be part of your journey and to help support you at every step of the way. As a company, we're passionate about giving boutique fitness studios everywhere access to the same powerful tools big businesses use to grow revenue and retain their clients, all through the power of simple-to-use automations that allow you to seamlessly manage your day-to-day and to make sales in your sleep. FitVID On-Demand video is another benefit that many of our most successful customers such as yourself have used to add huge value to client packages, which certainly helps boost auto-renewals on your most valuable and loyal group of members. We're very thankful to be working with you and we're looking forward to speaking again soon!

Replied 03/06/2022
Hilary

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

WellnessLiving for the Win!

Pros

Software is simple to navigate and Integration was easy. Transition was seamless and so much more visually appealing for both staff and clients.

Cons

Setting up my teacher training is always a bit time consuming because of the amount of different days/times.

Zen Planner and Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Became way too expensive and customer service went downhill.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

The demo was fantastic.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was my demo specialist and she was informative, knowledgeable, and personable. WellnessLiving specifically matched me with a specialist who knew the ins and outs of my industry to ensure I was comfortable and confident with their software.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Hilary,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're delighted that you have found success with our software and that it has delivered a great visual experience to your staff and clients. At first, switching software companies seems like huge ordeal for any business owner, but our onboarding specialists are experts at what they do; they make the entire process a breeze, and you quickly start seeing the benefits of making the switch! Our co-founders Len and Sasha had previously used Mindbody and other software providers to run their own business, but it was clear from the start that the customer wasn't the focus, which manifested itself in issues with software usability, customer support, and the constant price increases. At WellnessLiving, we strive to put the whole focus on you - our customer - and you can always count on us to fully support you! We'll pass on the good word to Jackie, and we're working on sharing her knowledge with our other team members!

Replied 23/05/2022
Dalton
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 12/05/2022

Amazing platform

Amazing service, amazing platform

Pros

Easy to use make life easy, easy transition and help with day to day

Cons

Everything has been great no issues or nothing I don’t like

Textline

This gave better options

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Dalton,

Thanks for the great review! WellnessLiving makes it a lot easier to run your business and it's certainly helpful when you can use a lot of that time saved toward engaging your clients and giving them a great experience. We strive to give our customers a 5-star experience in everything from onboarding, to ease-of-use, to 24/7 support - and we mean everything - so that your full focus can go toward driving success at your business! Our team members care about helping you deliver the very best to your clients and our biggest goal is to save you time and headaches through the powerful automations and tools on our platform. Everything you need to run your business virtually is there when you sign in online or log into the app on your phone. We're so happy when our platform helps our customers grow and we're looking forward to working with you for the years to come! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 19/05/2022
Jessica

Reviewed on 10/04/2022

Wellness Living Review

Pros

What I enjoy most about the software is the quality for the price. It appears to have similar/same features as MindBody and is more affordable. The software is easy to use and my clients love it.

Cons

The onboarding process was drawn out and time consuming. There were too many points of contact and it was somewhat confusing.

Vagaro, Zen Planner and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

I chose WellnessLiving because their product appeared "cleaner" than Vagaro and Zen Planner and cheaper than MindBody. I also chose it because of the referral program.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Jessica,

Thank you for writing us a review! We believe everyone should have access to a quality business management platform at an affordable rate, and that's what we're here to provide! It's focusing on the simple stuff that has allowed us to succeed, and our powerful features combined with an interface that's really easy to use has helped many businesses like yours succeed as well. Starting out as a small company has given us a great perspective on why the focus on simplicity, affordability and customer support is just so important to build a successful partnership with our customers, and the other guys (like Mindbody) lose sight of that sometimes. We don't just see our customers as dollar signs, we view it as a long-term partnership with every business on our platform and what makes us happiest is when our customers are so happy that they even refer their friends, family and colleagues to join the WellnessLiving family. Thanks again for the review!

Steven H. (Customer Advocate

Replied 18/04/2022
Salit
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Reviewed on 06/04/2022

Happy with it

Pros

Very easy to schedule classes on the business end, and very easy to book and pay on the client's end. I also like the mailchimp integration which saves me time adding clients manually to the mailing list.

Cons

It would be nice to have an integrated session of both online and in person in one.
The store could be more developed and offer shipping options and order fulfillment tracking plus more product options (color, size, etc.)

Vagaro

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Wellness living has many more features like adding users, easy payroll calculation, rewards program and a store, plus it's much more user friendly which helps increasing sales.

fitli

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Wellness Living is generally easier to use and has excellent customer service

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Salit,

Thanks for the great review! We focused a lot on cutting out unnecessary steps and clicks in the booking process, so that it's easier for clients to make more bookings and more purchases in your store. That helps encourage repeat visits, which is great, but it also improves the client experience which is great for getting them to share positive reviews and refer their friends to your business. That same focus is applied to the staff interface too, and part of the reason we added the Mailchimp integration and others is to make it easier to run your business, so you can get more done in less time! A big thanks goes to our customers, who over the years, have given us great feedback which we have used to continuously add to and improve on the software - and that's something we're still doing today! Tell us what features you want to see added in our next update, here: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Steven M. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 13/04/2022
Cody

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

A Breath of Fresh Air in the Membership Management Space!

From the onboarding process to the overall execution of the platform our overall experience with Wellness Living has been incredible. Never once did they try to sell us on additional features that didn't fit our business model or try to have us set up our workflow in a way that was easier for THEM. We were always priority, if something didn't work how we wanted it too Wellness Living went to work and came to us with solutions or compromises and in some instances ended up working out better than the original intention. Our members are more engaged than ever and can see a difference in the way our business operates and now even how we communicate with them because of the app. It's created an environment and a partnership that we couldn't have even imagined existed with our prior membership management partner.

Honestly we assumed mediocrity In this space as a whole based on our prior partner and just with the overall lack of options so we stay complacent for years, once we discovered wellness living it really did bring a new light to our employees work ethic and the overall membership vibe!

Pros

User experience and ease of use are hands down the best features of Wellness Living as a whole. Be it our members utilizing the custom branded app or our initial setup of the entire platform itself to cater towards OUR needs and everything in-between. I'm extremely impressed with the GUI and it's organic workflow that even our employees that have never seen it before can use pretty basic navigational skills to get where they need to be within it. I also very much appreciate the ability to NOT utilize some features as well, with other platforms this was a constant challenge IMO to create an efficient (which creates an economical) work flow in constantly working around features or add ons that we did not use or want.

The custom branded app is an absolute game changer and the best single move our business has ever made. In a sight and sound generation that utilizes mobile devices for everything, putting ourselves in their literal hands has made everything so much more efficient In member experience. People sign up for classes more, maintain their membership more which creates less back end customer service inquiries and trouble shooting on our end. This is hands down the best service that Wellness Living has created for a small business to be apart of a big pond.

All in all the features we utilize are exactly what we wanted and needed to take our business to the next level.

Cons

The most difficult part of the software thus far is really not something I would blame Wellness Living for but a simple compromise between what the software was designed to to and how we utilize it. We don't allow members to book their own personal training but have the coach do it as certain coaches have different skillsets and tiers in our gym. All this to say we had to set up a round about way to utilize this feature with Wellness Living, it took some time and we had challenges but Wellness Living worked with us and made sure ultimately it works well and efficiently in the process we utilize.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Cody,

Very much appreciated! We're ecstatic that WellnessLiving has turned out to be the perfect fit for your business and it helps remind us of why we're here. Partnership is truly the only perspective that can help us both achieve success in the long-run, and WellnessLiving was actually founded on that basic idea, which was to align our interests by providing a software solution where the focus is entirely on supporting you and how you run your facility. A solution where your success becomes our success! Before founding WellnessLiving, our co-founders Len and Sasha used alternative platforms like Mindbody, some of which have a lot of features, but it was clear from the outset that the customer wasn't the focus and that would surface with issues in software usability, customer support and constant price increases. At WellnessLiving, we aim to give you the absolute best in support for your business and your amazing experience means the world to us!

Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 13/04/2022
Masha
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 26/03/2022

A good start … not perfect

I’m happy I found WellnessLiving for my client management system for my business. The leadership team is super friendly (Canadians duh!) and helpful. Matt, my sales rep is always willing to help out, reach out to the support team and offer. Hand. I have lots of questions and they are always happy to help.
The system itself is not as perfect as I want it to be wfor the type of mobile yoga business that I have but there are SOME workarounds that I’m willing to cope with. There is a HUGE learning curve and it’s not as intuitive as I hoped it would be. I had to do a LOT of trial and error and work with support.
The emailing system is lacking in options and it’s hard to set up. If you want to add a photo into your email, you need to go to an external site to add that photo. It’s just cumbersome with all these “work-arounds”. The google calendar integration is glitchy and is not a 2-way integration and doesn’t work in the way I want it to.

Bottom line, it’s a nice BASIC system with lots of improvement still to be made. But they are willing to make them and they listen to the feedback and slowly adding features.

Pros

It’s A good basic software for scheduling and sending auto reminders to client and staff

Cons

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Masha,

Thank you for the review! We love helping Canadian businesses succeed at WellnessLiving with our all-in-one business management solution. We're totally committed to your success and we actually prefer to take the time to get to know your business so that we can provide you with the support and walk-throughs on how to best use our software for your needs. We're passionate about what we do and you can always count on our support, day in, day out. There are certainly a lot of features in WellnessLiving because it's designed to be an all-in-one solution for all your business needs, from payments to scheduling and more. We're sorry to hear that it wasn't easy learning to use everything, our interface is designed to be as intuitive and easy-to-use as possible but we understand the learning curve is different for everyone and we provide our level of extensive support so if you ever have a question or inquiry you can always get an answer, right away.

Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 07/04/2022
Jessica

Reviewed on 22/03/2022

Best all-in-one Platform

My overall experience with WellnessLiving has been a good one. Any time I need help, I can call the help desk right away, if it's something that needs immediate attention. I like emailing them when I have bigger request to work on so they have time to research anything necessary.

Pros

It's so easy to use, on both the customer and business side. Once you get the set-up done very little has to be maintained. I had been using Mindbody for many years as an IC, so when I saw they had a lot of the same functions with a better cost and the program has so many options and capabilities, I knew it was the right fit for me. Everyone you speak with is helpful and caring, they want you to be successful with the program so you can be successful in your business (your dream).

Cons

My only dislike would have to be that when you are taking on the owner/business side of things, terminology got confusing. As with anything, in time the understanding comes, and it was a "user error". Otherwise, I've not had a bad experience.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Jessica,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are so happy that our all-in-one management solution is fulfilling all your needs and that our software is the alternative you have been waiting for. At WellnessLiving, we are extremely customer focused, so it is our pleasure to help you navigate the system and guide you during this new process. We love setting our studio owners up for success! It's one thing having a great platform at your fingertips: it's another to have great customer support walk you through all of your questions and help you use our features to their fullest potential! Please don't hesitate to reach out to customer support the next time you have a question or concern, or alternatively, to let us know about the ways you think we could improve our onboarding process. We have built WellnessLiving on customer suggestions, so we are always happy to hear what you think. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving!

Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 28/03/2022
Annalize

Reviewed on 23/03/2022

Wellnessliving Highly Recommended

The whole experience from first introductions, to knowledge sharing, sales, on-boarding, training, data transitioning, implementation and now active usage has been a positive experience. Expectations exceeded with this company and their technology, customer services, communication and we would 1000% highly recommend Wellnessliving.

Pros

Wellnessliving delivered on their intentions for the technology and some. The website for the business end is easy to use, intuitive and the Wellnessliving team do a fantastic job of monthly tech updates and communicating these updates through various channels including videos. We love the Wellnessliving Business Elevate App. It’s easy for staff to use with little or no training. Our Breathe Fitness client app, that the Wellnessliving team helped to develop, is our most favourite and effective technology. We love having happy, returning clients who can manage their own personal accounts, profiles, purchases, bookings & cancellations in advance of coming to the studio. Easy to use and keeping the technology current with the economic climate is key for us.

Cons

I honestly cannot find any fault with this technology. Easy to use and great people to work with. Very good communication.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Annalize,

Thank you for the amazing review! We love helping Canadian businesses grow and succeed using the latest in business management software (made easy-to-use)!
You shouldn't have to spend hours training your staff and the Elevate app adds a lot of simplicity in place of complexity.
When your clients are booking services, checking their accounts and signing waivers all on their own on the branded app, that takes your company brand to a whole new level. At the end of the day, it's not just about features but the way the platform supports your business and makes your life easier. That's why so many studios are making the leap from Mindbody every year: it's really complicated to use and there's just no support for your business! We're really pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations in the migration and that means a lot to us because everything we do as a company revolves around the customer. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Jenny P. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 29/03/2022
Serena

Reviewed on 15/03/2022

Streamlined our daily operations!

Overall, we are extremely happy with our decision to move to WellnessLiving! It has made our daily operations a more streamlined process and condensed everything into one platform. It was a fairly easy system to learn and allows us to expand our business with new features.

Pros

It offers one place for us to be able to bill and schedule clients as well as send out reminders and marketing materials. We love the online store, inventory counter, client and schedule management, and the ability to customize every aspect to our unique needs.

Cons

The most important thing that is lacking from the software is the inability to schedule more than one trainer per session. We would love for the email marketing to be more user friendly to make formatting emails more streamlined and make it easier to send out newsletters and other important reminders. It would also be extremely helpful to be able to store files/paperwork in client profiles and have other ways to record notes from sessions.

Salesforce Service Cloud and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Looking for an all-in-one system

Authorize.Net and Findjoo

Price and scheduling feature

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Serena,

Thanks so much for the review! We're always ecstatic to hear what our customers have to say about our all-in-one platform, and based on this feedback, it allows us to vastly improve the software and its capabilities. At WellnessLiving, we're problem solvers, and that means we refine and tweak our software so we can deliver the best solution with the most dynamic features to help you better run your business. That's how it works. We hear what our customers need, and we give it to them. It's as simple as that! Are you interested in suggesting these enhancements? Visit our Community Forum (https://community.wellnessliving.com/) to request a new feature. Again, thank you for your great review, and remember, everything we do is for you, the customer. We look forward to delivering more of what you need in the future! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 21/03/2022
Jill

Reviewed on 15/03/2022

One Happy Customer

We have been extremely happy with this software. So much so, that we have now implemented is at several clubs. Our clients love that it saves them money, compared to other club management software that we have used in the past. They also appreciate the ease at which their members can use it.

Pros

The initial data migration went seamlessly. The software is easy to use and easy for our members to understand. They love the ease of the app and are more inclined to use it, because of how easy it is. The reporting is exactly what we needed and there are so many different reports that we utilize. Finally, when we have had a question on issue, the support team has been fantastic at responding quickly and providing a resolution. Our club is so happy to have made the switch.

Cons

The only thing we didn't like was with one of the sales reports. We prefer to see the money that we actually receive, not everything that was billed. Once we realized we had to go under the advanced settings, to change the report from accrual to cash sales, we were able to see what we wanted.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Jill,

Thank you for the amazing review! We are thrilled your data migration was a success and that WellnessLiving is helping you boost engagement with your clients! Switching softwares can definitely seem like a huge ordeal to any business owner but our onboarding specialists are pros at what they do, they help make the whole process a breeze and very quickly you start seeing the benefits of making the switch! Ease-of-use helps make it really easy for your employees and your clients to become accustomed to the new interface, although our Customer Support Team is keen on making sure you have all the support you need to be totally comfortable with the software. Every question or issue you need help with, we'll be there for you every step of the way. Again, thanks for your amazing review, and we are so thrilled our software and Customer Support Team have been able to make your life easier. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Tony M. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 21/03/2022