About WellnessLiving

WellnessLiving is a cloud-based business management solution for wellness studios of all sizes. The key features of the solution include online booking, payments, class scheduling and marketing management. WellnessLiving...

Browse WellnessLiving Reviews

Susan S. Susan S.

Reviewed on 18/10/2021

Wellness Living is on top of it

Overall, Wellness Living gives an amazing product. They're there to help when you need it. They are user friendly. They truly have been, thus far, there for their clients. I get the impression that they really care and that's important.

Pros

I like the ease of use via their app. I love the versatility of the software. I love the fact that they're always upgrading. I love their customer support.

Cons

One thing that is a little concerning is the price of integrating Zoom, the FitVid and FitLive. I'm a very small operation and with Covid having studios like mine shut down or relegated to virtual classes overnight, I'm lucky I didn't go under completely. I'm trying to get my footing and it's hard when there's new monthly fees. I was under the impression that FitVid was an upgraded feature within our existing monthly subscription payment and was so excited. I loaded some videos up as a starting point and kept getting these $49/mo charges and I thought they were related to extra text messages going out. I didn't even have time to check the specifics as I work another job just to keep things going. It's the nickel and diming effect that I don't appreciate. This is why I left MindBody. I understand the need to make money; however, the price seems a bit high considering that Zoom only costs $11.99/month and Wellness Living has many customers to spread their costs over the volume & seems like they could make the pricing much less expensive. Especially for grandfathered in clients who have been around for awhile.

For me personally, being directed to the Forum for issues is something I haven't had time for. I'd rather just reach out to support as it's the most streamlined for me. I wish that support would transfer the issue into the forum so it could get recognized. I've never had time to sit in the Forum and present this stuff or look up other issues for resolution.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Susan,

We really appreciate it! WellnessLiving is next-gen software management made affordable, plain and simple, and just like you we were Mindbody customers tired of a customer service experience that kept going lower and lower while the price kept going higher and higher. We are always upgrading because in an ever-changing social and business environment, clients are always looking for something new and better and we just want to help businesses like you stay one step ahead and to keep growing! You wrote some honest feedback and it's true: every extra dollar and dime count when you're trying to stay afloat and a $49/mo add-on can really add up. Believe me when I say we're still as devoted to providing the most user-friendly and cost-effective all-in-one management platform as we were when we started a few years ago and we're always doing everything we can to keep our prices lower than the competition. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Steve R. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 27/10/2021
Gerardo G. Gerardo G.

Reviewed on 03/03/2021

Best software out there for the money

I am very satisfied. The capabilities, customer service and price are best.
Would lie if I say it was easy to make the switch as the first month you have to learn how to use it but the team at wellnessliving was there every step of the way and always available.

Pros

The customer service always helpful and quick to respond. The app elevate to set up appointments and the option on an app for clients to use.

Cons

I like pretty much everything but like most softwares out there there are features so specific to your business needs that might not be available but they work and have implementing tools and engineers that work to try add some of the ideas or features you might need

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Gerardo,

Thank you for the excellent review! Our software is here to support your business, so you can expect an attentive and diligent agent anytime you contact our Support Team. We know how much businesses can vary in the type of services and operations they run so we've built an extensive array of configurable options into our feature-set to ensure any business can grow using WellnessLiving. Even now, we are always working on improving the software by listening to businesses like you as we continue to add new features and improvements with every update release. WellnessLiving is here to provide an alternative to businesses that are dissatisfied with MindBody's outdated software interface, never-ending price hikes, and abysmal customer support. Your satisfaction is our end goal, and you can always count on us to provide you with the best value for your money. Thanks again for the great review!

Replied 08/03/2021
Joneil A. Joneil A.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Great Studio Managements Software

I've been with WellnessLiving now for over a year, switching over from MindBody. The onboarding process was easy. My clients didn't experience any problems during the switchover. With the money I saved, I was able to get a white label app, which my clients love using. 2020 was a really challenging year for my business because of the coronavirus, and I'm not sure I would have been able to afford staying open had it not been for the decision to switch just a few months before being shutdown.

Pros

It's easy to use and intuitive. Lots of features and options to customize it for my needs. The company is always adding new features in response to feedback from its customers.

Cons

Sometimes new features have unintended bugs that takes a few days to sort out.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Joneil,

Thank you for amazing review! 'Easy' is the word we like to hear, because that's our objective: to make life easier for YOU when running your business! In Onboarding our specialists are there to make your migration a breeze and to help train you on the day-to-day features you'll be using. Fortunately that process usually doesn't take very long because we've made a special focus on keeping WellnessLiving very simple and easy-to-use, even for new users. We've always strived to serve you better than our competitors like MindBody, and this includes keeping prices low. It's really awesome to hear that you've found such significant cost savings on your subscription fees by making the switch. We appreciate your kind words and it reminds us of our purpose as a company. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Replied 28/02/2021

Top WellnessLiving Alternatives

Lucie B. Lucie B.

Reviewed on 18/10/2020

So Glad I Made the Switch

Two Thumbs UP!

Pros

I made the switch to Wellness Living from the big empire that had a monopoly on fitness booking about a year and a half ago. It was a seamless transition and I have been so pleased with how responsive and flexible this system. Unlike my previous provider, Wellness Living values and supports small businesses like mine!

Cons

Honestly, any issues or requests I have, I submit and they upgrade the system.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Lucie,

Awesome review! We really appreciate it! When customers leave a review, we use this valuable feedback to improve and get better as a company. We also love hearing you made the switch from Mindbody and your transition to our software went smoothly. At WellnessLiving, we are all about giving small businesses the tools they need at an affordable price and the other guys lose sight of that sometimes. There are so many features that set us apart from the competition from our automated marketing suite to target the right clients, virtual options to get you online, and advanced reporting to give you more insight about your business. We also truly care about every single one of our customers, so if you ever need us just reach out and we'll be there. Again, thank you for the review, and remember, we value your small business and will continue to go above and beyond to help you thrive. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied 29/10/2020
Emily B. Emily B.
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 18/09/2020

Wellness Living for my music studio

The onboarding specialist was extremely patient and helpful! Every time I call tech support, I speak to someone who is friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and helpful. Very good experience!

Pros

This is one of the few programs that integrates scheduling, employees, client communication, and client payment options for appointments, classes, and events. I feel like it is everything I have been looking for in ONE program!!! This is perfect for a music business!

Cons

The software is a bit confusing to navigate and set up at first. It took me a while to understand the "language" of the functions. Because the support staff was so helpful, I was able to make a series of phone calls and get everything worked out, and I learn more every time I use the program. It is definitely something that gets easier the more you use it. Everything comes together.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Emily,

What an awesome review! It's always so refreshing to hear about great experiences like yours. We know it can be a little overwhelming at first using a new software. That's why we do everything we can to set you up for success! Our expert onboarding and support staff are there to answer your questions and provide training to help you better learn the platform. After all, it's a big system and there's a lot to know as you navigate through all our features. Learning it all makes scheduling, booking, managing staff, communicating with clients, and taking payments so much easier! Again, thank you for your amazing review, and remember, whenever you need further training on anything, just call us and we'll set something up. As you continue to grow your music studio business, we'll be there! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied 23/09/2020
Shannon P. Shannon P.

Reviewed on 25/07/2020

Great Customer Service

If you're just starting out with client management software, I would recommend Wellness Living 100%. However, I believe Wellness Living needs a better on-boarding system with better support for clients who are deciding to switch from similar apps and software.

My company recently switched to Wellness Living from another client-management software. There were some major issues when our data was transferred leading to severe client issues.

After speaking with prior reps, (all who were unable to recognize the severity of the issue) we were finally sent to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was hands down the best customer service rep I have dealt with in ANY company. She acknowledged my frustration, she was patient, she listened and she was honest when she needed more time to find a solution. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]went above and beyond what I would have expected from customer service teams. Not only did she rectify every issue we had, she provided us with step by step instructions and detailed report of every change she was making. This allowed us to trust the process and be able to better communicate with our clients what had happened.

Prior to dealing with, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we were ready to cancel our Wellness Living subscription. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] professional attitude and knowledge of your software, is what brought our trust back to wellness living.

Knowing that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is on the Wellness Living team, makes me comfortable with recommending this software to other fitness professionals. It truly is a

Pros

Canadian company.

Customer service is great.

The fact that you can add goals and progress reports to your clients profiles is very helpful.

Dashboard for business owner is an easy to use tool with great reports. My favourite aspect is the ability to see who owes us money on my homepage.

Cons

Transferring our data from our previous software provider was very poorly done.

Zen Planner

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Wanting to work with a Canadian company The price The reports

Canadian

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Shannon,

Thanks for your reviewwe really do appreciate it! We completely understand your frustrationyou switched from Mindbody and you want a smooth and seamless migration process. We're thrilled that our customer support team was able to resolve your issues and guide you step by step through our system and any changes they made. At WellnessLiving you can expect that high level of communication, knowledge, and professionalism! As part of the WellnessLiving family, we will always go above and beyond for your businesswe guarantee it! We put so much attention into every single detail, and that's what sets us apart. From our advanced reporting, very informative client profiles, and intuitive dashboard, we give you all the info you need to gain control and better manage your business! Again, thank you for your review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied 30/07/2020
Bonnie G. Bonnie G.

Reviewed on 07/03/2020

Great platform

I would highly recommend it for small business owners. It makes your admin simple and accessible from any device.

Pros

I switched from MindBody after a year of frustration. WL was easy to navigate. The onboarding was seamless and I had zero interruptions in our day to day functionality. As an owner, I need a simple approach to managing my business and a quality member experience. WL delivered both!

Cons

I had a few issues with the Elevate app on my iPhone. it was slow to load and filter my views.

Zen Planner

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

MINDBODY was expensive and complicated

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Price, support and ease of learning

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Bonnie,

We are thrilled that your migration to WellnessLiving went well! Customers like you trust us for a smooth and easy transition, so it's great to hear that you didn't have any interruptions in your business' daily operations. Since we have so many customers coming from MindBody we have mastered the data migration process. We value our customer's feedback, and this is why we have taken it upon ourselves to transfer over almost all the data you want from MindBody, and all the data you need including your clients credit cards so you business does not skip a beat! Again, we're happy you're enjoying the software, and we're excited you would highly recommend to other small business owners! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Jenny C. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied 09/03/2020
Richard G. Richard G.

Reviewed on 26/02/2020

Wellness Living software Review

5) Perhaps one of the most impressive aspects of my experience with Wellness Living, is the attentive and authentic communication between my office and yours.
You see one of the most important features (for me) was/is SUPPORT. Yes, I know it is a dyeing trend.......however you and your team of experts took the time to work with our company to answer any question and provide the necessary training to build out our system in step by step learning and where always close by if we needed any questions answered. Thank you for your dedication to service.

In short, I would/will recommend your Wellness Living Platform and cloud based software to everyone in the future. The system is designed with the user in mind and offers tremendous operational tools from simple yet detailed booking to back office information and financial controls.

Thank you so much for helping us build our business.

Pros

Hi [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Listen, just wanted to a take moment to share some thoughts with you regarding our working relationship as it pertains to Wellness Living Platform.

As you know I have been working in the Health and Wellness industry for about 10 yrs. I have used several different platforms for booking clients into my Professional
massage therapy clinic.

While I will not mention any names specific, I have used some of the most prominent names out there. I wanted to share some of the benefits discovered by
integrating the Wellness Living Platform.

1) The platform is set up logically with a simple step by step flow that allows the user to navigate easily through the set up.

2) The program also offers a variety of tools that may be used to help control the flow of income and expenses.

3) Administration may also determine the actions taken by their associates (employees), such as access to certain areas of the platform while maintaining sovereignty in other sensitive areas of the business model. I found this to be a great advantage over other systems as it allowed more precise access.

4)From a customer point of view, the booking system is simple as it shows the dates and time available and also allows the customer to choose which therapist they wish to use. There are other advantages also such as email, reminders, thank you and simple yet powerful follow up tools that help to build relationship with customers.

Cons

Actually, there was really nothing that stands out as a reason to dislike the system. Everything takes time to build out and prepare for your company.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're so happy we've helped you build your business, and you've enjoyed the many tools like reporting, staff management, client booking, and automated marketing. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. We're also excited you've been impressed with our attentive customer support team. Our customer support team is passionate about answering your questions, delivering step-by-step training, and providing dedicated service to you and your business! Again, we're happy to hear you love all the features, and are excited you would recommend our platform to others. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied 02/03/2020
Erika B. Erika B.

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

So happy we chose WellnessLiving over MINDBODY!

My overall experience has been GREAT! It is so user friendly, and has so many awesome customizations. SO EASY TO USE!

Pros

This software is what I wish I had for the past 5 years. The previous studio I had managed used MINDBODY, and it was the biggest headache of my job. WellnessLiving's software is beyond user friendly, and the support staff is phenomenal. They not only guide you to find the answers you are looking for, but they are patient and kind while doing it. With being in a brand new barre studio, this is EXACTLY what we were looking for. The customers absolutely love the software. It's so easy for them to book their classes, and purchase packages. I have had several customers come in and say they wished it was so easy to navigate for every studio. I asked curiously to see what the app was called that gave them so many issues, and of course it was MINDBODY! WellnessLiving has defiantly eased my mind, I couldn't be happier!

Cons

I honestly can't think of any, I only wish I would have found WellnessLiving first in my previous studio!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thank you so much for your incredible review! We are so happy that our all-in-one management solution is fulfilling all your needs and that our software is the alternative you have been waiting for. We always strive to be the best in the industry so it's great to hear that your studio's operations are running so smoothly, and your clients are finding the software so user-friendly! WellnessLiving is extremely customer focused, so it is our pleasure to help you navigate the system and guide you during this new process. We love setting our studio owners up for success! We are constantly improving our platform, so stay tuned for new features and customizations! Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

Replied 25/10/2019
Jacquie B. Jacquie B.

Reviewed on 18/08/2019

customer service is excellent

See above

Pros

Very committed to customer service, whenever I have a question, they are there to help...I attended the CanFItPro conference this past weekend and checked out the Wellness Living booth at the tradeshow and was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by Avital, my onboarding specialist...she actually remembered me a year later! Can't say enough about how helpful this team is! I have also been impressed by the numerous functions such as the Transformation Log and in-house challenges made possible through the app. My members love it to reserve and sign in to classes and find it easy to use.

Cons

Not as intuitive as I would have liked, but I'm not super tech savvy. The online tutorials and customer support make up for this!

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Cost, and I was able to meet with the Wellness Living staff in person.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Jacquie!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. Our teams do everything possible to always ensure that your customer service experience is as close to perfect as possible, which is why you can always trust that we will be there for you. We are so happy to hear that you had such an awesome experience with Avital. We have worked hard to provide you with the tools you need to run your business, so it is great to hear that you have found such success with our apps, transformation log, client features, scheduling, and everything else. We are always here to help you with anything you might need, so never hesitate to get in touch for some additional help setting things up or getting things running. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!
-Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied 20/08/2019

Reviewed on 01/05/2019

Wanted Wellness Living to work for me

I used this for personal training memberships and this system did not function. It started giving clients more sessions available to use when clients had not paid for sessions. It didn't give the correct amount of sessions clients paid for. The session counts vs how much client paid monthly were always wrong. This made for a huge nightmare financially and h to do every client manually on paper while paying Wellness Living. The support staff had no resolution "they're looking into it" "there's a problem with this and we're working on it" No fixes made, just band aids. Clients were frustrated in that they couldn't book due to difficulty - not easy system compared to others they had used for different companies. Clients got frustrated paying money then their session counts wrong. Clients got frustrated because the app always had a glitch or wasn't working right.
Many technical issues with Wellness Living and their support staff were hit or miss. I really wanted it to work because they have everything I need. But after 2 years and literally daily phone calls on client accounts, I switched companies.
I would not recommend Wellness Living. They are trying to do too much too fast and their system isn't working properly. This is for personal training and bootcamp businesses I have.

Pros

Affordable and offered everything needed.

Cons

Offered everything needed but functions did not work. Difficult to use for clients. Functions they had did not work such as rollover sessions. Created a bookkeeping nightmare went they did upgrades and messed up every accounts sessions (credited and debiting client sessions the were or weren't paid for). There's no management to call - they only give you on boarding and tech support.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi, we're glad to hear that WellnessLiving was an affordable option that offered all the functionality you needed to run your business, but I'm sorry to hear that the WellnessLiving software ultimately did not work the way you wanted it to for your business. I understand it can be frustrating when a resolution cannot immediately be reached and I understand how important it is to have information displayed accurately in your system. We work with so many personal trainers and have helped them grow and scale their business, we would love to take a deeper dive into your setup and review you settings to ensure all is at it should be. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We always value hearing our customers opinions no matter what, and will continue to strive to do better. Can you please call our VP Joshua directly a 1-888-668-7728 and he will do everything in his power to make sure you get the resolution you need and deserve.

Replied 06/05/2019

Reviewed on 25/10/2018

A System with Great Potential

Use it every day and love it!

Pros

I store my appointment details on my calendar, but I can’t keep track of them when I’m in a hurry. WellnessLiving is a lifesaver especially for people like me who need to be organized and reminded about my meetings. It contains a simple interface which is straightforward to use. The best part is I can actually book a lunch meeting while searching for a restaurant or location on Google. Our staff can check co-workers schedule and manage appointments simultaneously using this software. No need to pick up the phone or send an email to check if you’re available on that date.

Cons

I was quite disappointed with the customer support. They were slow to respond and not knowledgeable about the software. They need to train them to be more equipped for troubleshooting concerns.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thanks so much for taking the time to review! We're so glad to hear you think of WellnessLiving as a lifesaver and that you are using it every day and loving it! That is absolutely our goal when it comes to helping our customers achieve their highest level of success! We're also glad to hear you find our interface simple and effective when booking your appointments. We know that is vital when you are running a business and are busy yourself! I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with customer service, it is always our mandate to put our customers and their unique business needs first and we take pride in our level and speed of service and our knowledge about the product. If there are specific concerns about the software or issues that may arise, the fastest way to reach our Customer Excellence Team is to open a ticket in our Support Portal. We certainly hope you continue to love using the WellnessLiving software and feel confident in contacting us anytime for support.

Replied 02/05/2019
Craig E. Craig E.

Reviewed on 21/12/2017

It is easier to use and a great price, making the switch was one of the best decisions we've...

Pros

I made the switch to WellnessLiving in Nov 2016 and we are so glad we did! We used Mindbody Online for over 6 years and found MBO to be very expensive and complicated to manage. We wanted something simpler at a good price.

After completing several online demonstrations of some other softwares, we were more than pleased with WellnessLiving.

After the switch, the WL team took time to train us, answer questions, and gave us as much time as we needed to be comfortable with the software before the transition. Transferring the data was probably the most stressful part of the process, but the team at WellnessLiving made it quick and painless. We did have 1 error after the transfer and they were quick to make the correction to the system. There was no extra work on our part!

Staff and clients were a little nervous about the transition, but once they got a chance to see and experience the new software, we have had nothing but compliments. Our online sales have jumped 60% - paying online is much quicker and more convenient! The support team has always been very helpful in quickly answering our questions and educating us. Over the course of a year we have seen WellnessLiving implement some amazing upgrades taking our feedback to heart. It is always evolving to serve our studio even better.

Switching software can be scary, but with a well managed software like WellnessLiving, it is easier to use and at a great price, making the switch was one of the best decisions we've made.

Cons

If we have to list a con, the one thing that comes to mind is sometimes the dialog box that confirms a task has been completed lingers a little longer than needed. The site can be a little slow during peak times, but has never been to a point where it's become an issue.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Craig! Thanks for leaving your review and making the switch to WellnessLiving. We know how nerve wracking the transition can seem, which is why our team is so determined to alleviate any related stress and make the process as smooth as possible. We are always here for you and working to make the system work exactly how you need, so be sure to submit any suggestions, or requests you have to us through the Support Center and we will review them right away as always. We could not be happier to hear that your experience over the past year has been so awesome and that you have experienced such incredible growth with us. Looking forward to another awesome year together in 2018!

Replied 27/12/2017
Rodger W. Rodger W.

Reviewed on 19/11/2015

Wellnessliving's software is a robust scheduling system that has it all and much, much more!

We are truly grateful for discovering the WellnessLiving scheduling system. It came at exactly the right time when we were becoming discouraged with the shortcomings of our previous scheduling system (Mindbody) that we had been using since 2011. Here are the reasons why we switched.

From an end-user standpoint, the WellnessLiving scheduling and business management system is a simple yet powerful tool that allows our prospects and members to easily view, purchase and schedule themselves into our classes, appointments, and event sessions, get familiar with our instructors via their bio's and pictures. A powerful feature of Wellnessliving that was requested repeatedly by Mindbody clients for several years and never implemented, lets a student link relatives to their profiles in such a way that allows one client to pay for, manage and schedule other family members. It allows members of their family to use purchase options designed to be shared. This allows a parent to create an account, set up a linked account profile for their 13 year old child and, they can pay, schedule, view and manage everything without requiring the child to have their own email address!

Another robust built-in feature is the loyalty reward points program that rewards students for doing certain actions like, share their reviews, booking and attendance activity, leaderboard score, your promotions, instructor profiles and so much more. Once they accumulate enough points, they can redeem the points for prizes! For something similar to this, you had to use (Perkville) a third-party partner of Mindbody.

From a business standpoint, as a former software design engineer, I was looking for a single source system that provided a robust scheduling system with automated email and SMS marketing, web-site and Facebook widgets, a mobile app or mobile-friendly website with easy client and staff setup, customer reviews that can be shared not only on my website but, on social media sites as well. It also needed to provide an online store for purchasing passes, memberships, packages, gift cards, products, a loyalty rewards system, and reporting, be easy to set up and use and be customizable...the Wellnessliving system has all of this and more!

To sum it up, Wellnessliving is truly an all-in-one solution providing every feature we were looking for, for our clients and, for managing our business!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Rodger,

Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you've had such a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. You can trust that our dedicated Onboarding Specialists and Customer Success Specialists are there for you every step of the way, from transferring all your data, to training you on the software, to helping you optimize your day-to-day. From our top-of-the-line booking and scheduling features, automated marketing suite, built-in loyalty rewards program, we do everything we can so that you get the most out of the platform. Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied 26/11/2020
Angela W. Angela W.

Reviewed on 09/11/2018

So Glad We Switched

Pros

We switched to Wellness Living in January of 2017 and could not be happier. I had been with MBO since I opened my yoga studio, in 2004, and was looking for a better system with better customer service. I definitely found it with the WL system. It's not only a much more visually appealing system but it's also intuitive, user-friendly and incredibly easy to learn. To be honest, I was very nervous about the transition and wasn't looking forward to learning a new system and training over 20 people. But, I am so glad I did. Now our clients register for more classes online, the system is completely mobile friendly, and we love the integrated marketing emails and texts. And to top it off, the WL team is truly amazing. They know your name, your businesses, and they get back to you right away with personal videos and explanations for anything you need. They also listen to your requests. They have implemented over 25 of our requests in less than a year.

Cons

We were with MBO for 12 years so we had a lot of data to transfer. It was a bit stressful as I am sure it would be with any database change. Be patient. Also, I know they are working on this but the reporting features aren't as sophisticated as I would like them to be.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Angela!

Thanks for taking the time to leave your amazing review. We know how important it is for businesses like yours to choose the right software solution for managing and growing your business. That's why we are always working to provide customers like you with the best all-in-one management software solution and the smoothest data migration imaginable. We are so happy to hear that your support and software experiences with us have been so great. Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

The WellnessLiving Team

Replied 18/06/2020
Marjorie P. Marjorie P.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 17/12/2019

Great software and amazing support team

It took me a while to learn how to use the software and to troubleshoot problems. I am continually evolving my business as WellnessLiving evolves, offering new opportunities to grow and develop my business.

Pros

WellnessLiving's design is not stressful on my eyes. I can see which staff member is on the schedule at a glance because of the use of color coding. It is also convenient. I love how I can accomplish almost everything from the calendar page. I can book appointments for pre-existing and new clients, cancel and reschedule appointments, send texts and emails, make payments, write soap notes, link to customer profile page, etc. What I really like the most is the support team. The WellnessLiving staff could not be more helpful, resourceful and generous with their time and ideas. They often go beyond my original request for help and they suggest ways I can improve my business. I actually feel like they have my back.

Cons

I have used this software for 5 years. The software is improving all the time. The marketing campaign emails do not have capability for using images and colors BUT the staff is training me to use the Mail Chimp free software to design my own branded templates and to paste the HTML code into WellnessLiving marketing campaign emails. The thing I liked the least has been compensated for and makes me appreciate the WL team all the more.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Marjorie,

Thank you so much for your incredible review! We're so happy to hear that you can operate your business with ease thanks to Wellnessliving. Our platform was built for business owners through much research and development, so we pride ourselves on a system that is both intuitive and customizable. That being said, when business owners find themselves a bit stuck, we want them to feel supported by our team either with a click or a quick phone call. As a business owner, you know it is essential to customize all communications with your community, so we are happy to share any tips we have using resources like MailChimp to ensure you're always putting your best foot forward! We are thrilled that you feel supported and trust our team to help you scale your business! We're so excited to hear that you are evolving your business along with us and couldn't be happier to have you as part of our WellnessLiving family!

-Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied 27/12/2019
Deanna K. Deanna K.

Reviewed on 21/12/2018

Very versatile software

The first time I came across Wellness Living, I did not consider it because there was not a demo and it was hard to tell what features the software offered. After trying out demos for 5 other software packages, I finally called for a demo. I highly recommend you schedule a demo!

I was searching for the best software solution for our new, small nonprofit yoga studio that has a very unique business model. Within the first few minutes of our first conversation with Wellness Living, it was apparent that Our rep cared about our needs and about making sure that WL would work with our unique business model. We were given a one-on-one demo where we could see how this software could be customized for our specific needs. And it was the only package that could do everything we needed!

Everyone we have interacted with from the Wellness Living staff has been patient, kind, and it is obvious that they want to make sure your needs are satisfied. It was a pleasure working with this team and we are confident going forward that Wellness Living will be there to help us with anything we may need!

Pros

This software is highly customizable. You can choose how to pay your staff (flat rate, commission), there are widgets to incorporate online transactions and allow your calendar to reflect changes in real time on your website, and the interface is intuitive and easy to use. It walks you through all of the options. Moreover, everyone we have interacted with has been so kind and patient - excellent customer service!

Cons

So far, this software has been a great choice for our studio. The only con is that we were not able to see just how much Wellness Living offered until we scheduled a demo. We almost missed out on the opportunity to learn about this software because of that. I understand why they have this requirement, but it makes it difficult to compare what they offer to other software services.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Deanna! Thank you so much for leaving your amazing review. Our primary focus at WellnessLiving is providing customers like you with the easiest to use all-in-one solution for your business, so it is awesome to hear that your demo helped you find everything you need with us. We understand how busy you are, which is why we provide the best tools, support, and information to you so that you can focus on your business and clients while we worry about satisfying your software needs. Always a pleasure to work with you, as well. We look forward to continuing to help you with anything you need. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving!

Replied 27/12/2018
Morgan W. Morgan W.

Reviewed on 19/05/2020

Superb software & amazing customer service!

Superb customer service and support right from the implementation and transfer from our previous software through to ongoing support.

Pros

The system is easy to use for both our staff and clients! Also the keep making it better and better! The latest Zoom integration is just amazing!

Cons

Nothing there have been no issues. We are more than happy.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Morgan,

Thank you for the amazing review we absolutely love hearing you've been enjoying our new Zoom integration! We know how important it is to bring online classes and appointments to your clients, so we stepped up with our latest integration. We're thrilled that customers like you can run your online business with ease! At WellnessLiving, it is important that we deliver exactly what businesses need in an all-in-one software. From our high-end customer support team to our affordable pricing, we do everything we can to help every customer thrive in their business! Again, we're grateful for your review. Our platform is all about streamlining your business for you, your staff, and clients, and we couldn't be happier to help with your transition online! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied 26/05/2020
Andrea H. Andrea H.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 08/02/2021

Happy with Wellness Living

Pros

My yoga studio switched to Wellness Living from another software about a year and a half ago, and I have been very happy with the features, ease of use and tech support.

Cons

I'm overall pretty happy with the software.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the great review! Coming from other software providers like MindBody we have heard that WellnessLiving is a substantial upgrade in areas like customer support and ease-of-use. We know you don't have the time to spend hours training your staff or clients on how to use the platform which is why we're always working on keeping things as easy and simple to use as possible, and without cutting out any of the features you need to run your business. Whenever you do find yourself in need of assistance, rest assured a member of our Support Team is only an email or a phone call away and they'll ensure that your inquiry is resolved swiftly. We're very happy that you made the switch and we're looking forward to keeping you happy as well! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Replied 15/02/2021
Amity W. Amity W.

Reviewed on 30/04/2020

Why I love Wellness Living

Customer service has always been great. Very responsive and accommodating. They always circle back to make sure you are taken care of.

Pros

I love the fact that you can text and or email a person in class, a select few people in one class or an entire class at a time. That was not a feature in MBO and I use it every single day!

Cons

I have a hard time making mailing lists- segmenting people

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Amity,

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review. We're thrilled you love the built in SMS/email suite, those are a couple of the biggest reasons why MindBody customers switch over. There is no need to pay constant contact anymore, which doesn't hurt either. We love making it easy for you to stay in touch with your clients!

We do have a feature in WellnessLiving that will allow you to create segmented lists - the function is called client groups and they are very easy to manage and use as mailing lists. I will reach out to our support team so they can help you configure this feature.

We look forward to continuing to grow together. Thank you for joining the WellnessLiving family!

- Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied 14/05/2020
Jude T. Jude T.

Reviewed on 24/03/2020

Great for Marketers

Pros

I love how easy it is to send emails and automate them

Cons

Limited interconnections with other apps .

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Jude,

Thank you for your review. We're excited to hear you love our automated email marketing feature. Our custom email templates are designed specifically to provide businesses like yours with all the tools to attract, engage, and retain clients, so that your business can run as smoothly as possible. In regards to limited integrations with other apps, our research and development team is always finding new ways to help streamline your business and save you time. That is why we take pride in being an all-in-one solution. Again, we're glad to hear our software is helping you achieve your goals and grow your business. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied 09/04/2020
Erika B. Erika B.

Reviewed on 02/03/2020

Great product! Great value!

We recently switched to Wellness Living after using Mindbody for three years. The data migration was easy... and any questions I had were quickly answered by my implementation rep. So far, I am loving the ease of making changes, and working in the client portal. I also love how my students can put their picture on their app, so it makes it easier for our teachers to recognize who is coming in and helps us remember students names. I would def recommend making the switch to Wellness Living to any studios out there looking for an easy way for clients to access your schedule, pay for classes.

Pros

Custom App, Request Appointments, Client Profiles

Cons

The only negative, which is not a huge deal, is the app is a little slow to open....

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Erika,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are grateful for such kind words! We're excited that your software migration to WellnessLiving from MindBody has been a success! It's crucial that software migration is a smooth process since it requires customers to trust us with their business to make sure the switch is as seamless as possible. We're also happy you've enjoyed the many features like the custom client app, client profiles, and client booking. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you and your clients to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. Again, we so happy you've found success using the software and are excited you would recommend WellnessLiving to others. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied 04/03/2020
Jamie F. Jamie F.

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

Overall, I definitely recommend Wellness Living for your business.

Pros

We really enjoy using Wellness Living for our business. Since our coaches travel from location to location, it's important to have a reliable system that can be modified according to your needs. Don't have a specific feature you would like? Well, they are always working toward improvements. The on-boarding experience was superb. They took the time to explain the program based on your business.

Cons

Their current help team is great at answering according to the basic facts, but not in being innovative to meet your business' specific needs. If their on boarding specialist did follow up appointments after launching the program, it would definitely be an easier experience after signing up. The Achieve App is really helpful but not good for recurring appointments. The Elevate App for staff is slow, but does the job.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Jamie!
Thanks for leaving your review. Our teams at WellnessLiving are always working to provide customers like you with the most powerful and easy-to-use business management system possible so that you can focus on your business while we focus on your software needs. We are so happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with our system and staff so far. We are always evolving based on customer suggestions, so let our team know what you would like to see implemented in the future. Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!
- David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied 12/07/2019
Anne T. Anne T.

Reviewed on 03/10/2021

Great System

Easy scheduling, online scheduling/purchasing. Love the livestream & On demand function.

Pros

Wonderful System. Very user friendly. Love all the features. Exactly what our business needs.

Cons

Still new to the sytem but so far has everything we need.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Anne,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're so happy to hear that you can operate your business with ease using Wellnessliving. Our platform was built for business owners through much research and development, so we pride ourselves on a system that is both intuitive and customizable. From our customer support, built-in features, and affordability, there are many ways we're working to stay ahead of the competition.
We love that you're taking advantage of our FitLIVE and FitVID on Demand features,
never before has livestreaming your classes been so easy! You then upload and store them right in WellnessLIving, giving clients exclusive access to your videos. Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Replied 13/10/2021
Lauren H. Lauren H.

Reviewed on 07/11/2017

The customer service team at Wellness Living has helped me every step of the way

Pros

I have had the pleasure of working with Wellness Living for 12 months now and I could not be happier. Our account representative has been outstanding in helping me get set up. Every time we have had a question ( and believe me, there have been many) He is very quick to respond and makes sure our issue is solved in a very timely manner. Along with rep, the customer service team at Wellness has been exceptional as well. I am grateful for the team at Wellness Living and look forward to growing our business with them!

Cons

There have been a few updates that I would like to see happen, but have not yet been completed. However, I understand that WL has to make sure more urgent matters are taken care of first, it would be nice to know about the status of my requests.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Lauren! Thank you for your review and for choosing to spend this past year with us. We¿re so glad to hear that you¿ve had such great experiences so far! Our team is committed to giving you the best customer support experience possible, which is why they work so hard to keep you satisfied. We¿re always working to make the software work exactly how you and businesses like yours need, so keep your suggestions coming!

Replied 10/11/2017