About iClassPro

iClassPro is a cloud-based business management solution for midsize and large studios with features such as class management, attendance management, staff scheduling and online payments. iClassPro features class scheduling,...

Browse iClassPro Reviews

Pamela E. Pamela E.

Happy iclass user

Pros

I really like the easy to use layout on both the administrator and user sides. iClass offers a lot of very useful reporting tools as well as the ability to have employees clock in and out directly through the kiosk. My favorite feature is the email log where we can verify weather or not customers have viewed our emails to ensure effective communication either directly to a customer or through the mass email feature.

Cons

I wish there were more features in the time clock portal to round to the nearest 15 minute increment.

Jackrabbit Swim

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

ASAP was outdated and not worth the price.

ASAP

Reasons for Switching to iClassPro

Iclass was just a better overall product with better features, particularly the easy to use parent portal for our members.
Becky G. Becky G.

Reviewed on 07/10/2019

iClass Pro is easy on the eyes.

I like being able to see who still owes money and how much is owed total. Emailing statements is quick and easy. I've had people not pay and then eventually quit without ever paying. But overall, I feel like this software has helped me stay on top of things. I feel I have lost less money with this software.

Pros

This software is really easy to use. I like how easily I can switch from students to classes and back again. Adding students and creating classes is a breeze! It is easy on the eyes, I am not straining to find things. Everything has an image to make it easy to find...a star for skill tracking, check mark for attendance, etc. I feel like the other programs out there have words everywhere. I like the images.

Cons

I really like the Skilling Tracking, but I do get frustrated using it. I like that I can choose between 1-5 stars. I wish I could change the color of the stars...or choose a check mark and a star (or other images, like a smiley face.) When I look at a class and their skill tracking, visually to the eye it is hard to see where they are. There are a bunch of yellow stars with numbers in them. I recently changed to two stars just to make it easier on myself. If there were different images or colors, it would be easier to see when looking at their charts who is ready to move up!

Creating class is easy, but private lessons is a pain. I usually list them under camps and have to tell people they are private lessons. If someone is going to do a private lesson every Monday 3:30 - 4:00 for 8 weeks, then they can't make one...going back and changing it is a disaster. I can remove them from the camp for that one day, that is easy. But changing the price isn't as easy. This program isn't really set up for private lessons. (Or maybe Im just doing it all wrong)

Kelsi S. Kelsi S.

We L O V E iClass!

I have worked with many software companies before this and have LOVED what you guys offer. The Knowledgebase is something I frequent as I am constantly learning new things about iClass I didn't know about - which makes our lives easier here at the gym. I LOVE that I can put in suggestions as I come up with them, and every time I have had to reach out to support, I've gotten great feedback and they have helped resolved my issues. Customer service is a BIG deal to me, and this is why we continue to use iClass!

Pros

LOVE the user interface - we've explored the "other" options out there, but continue to absolutely adore the interface that iClass offers. I have also starting using the party booking software - which has saved me a lot of time and energy! The ability to have parents book their own parties online has increased our business as well! Customer service has always been a deal breaker for me personally. I will always continue to use a company/ business if they offer amazing customer service, and I have always been impressed with iClass' customer support.

Cons

There are some pretty big things we would love to see happen the next couple of updates, and I probably submit a new idea a couple times a month. One of the biggest things is the waiver.. We LOVE that parents can do it online, but having a kiosk interface that parents can quickly update while they are here at the gym, and having the ability to QUICKLY look up (during busy Open Gym & Birthday parties) whether or not it is current/ valid would be HUGE. Another big thing we are dying for: being able to send out the fun certificates that say the child has passed the class, but being able to type in/ select the class that they should move into next!!

Top iClassPro Alternatives

Victoria G. Victoria G.

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

IClass Pro works great for gymnastics schools.

We have had a really good experience with IClass Pro. It works well with our class schedules.

Pros

IClass Pro continues to update and add new services and customer service is always on top of servicing their customers.

Cons

I wish reports could be customized to better help us with sign in sheets.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Cost

Reasons for Switching to iClassPro

IClass Pro is a better option for the gymnastics industry. It allows us to keep up with every thing we do.
Erin M. Erin M.

Love iClass Pro

The support is wonderful, and the system is so easy to use.

Pros

It saves so much time! I utilize the reports weekly. I love the dashboard for a quick snapshot. It is easy for customers to use, and saves a lot of time for customers to make decisions. It is easy to use and train the staff on. I've worked in the business a long time, and I know how much time it used to take to register customers, etc. This product could easily replace what you would pay a front desk person.

Cons

I wish the camp functionality was more user friendly like including waivers for parents to fill out. I also wish you could provide special rates for people who are current students. For example we charge current students less for open gym. Lastly, I wish the kiosk was more of a simple check in and did not require so many steps.

Reasons for Switching to iClassPro

Based on recommendations of peers.
Tim R. Tim R.

Constantly Improving

Having come from spreadsheets and papers to manage the business, iClassPro was a major upgrade. Overall, they continue to improve, which in turn pushes us to continually improve as well. I'm very satisfied with the value I receive from iClassPro.

Pros

Our business is constantly seeking ways to improve the way we offer our services to our customers, and the iClassPro software is no different. There are always new features being added that simplify the process of registering, paying, scheduling, and managing classes and staff.

Cons

It's difficult to find faults with the software. The ability to create a custom registration charge table would be appreciated, as the registration fee at our facility is not the same for a second or third child, as it is for the first.

Jackrabbit Gymnastics and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to iClassPro

The user interface for the staff and parent portal seemed more intuitive in iClassPro.
Jennifer S. Jennifer S.

Easy and Efficient

We have had great success with iClassPro. Our experience has been very positive.

Pros

There are so many positives about this software. One of the features we enjoy most is the parent portal. Allowing parents to register on line for classes and events has saved us time and increased revenue. Additionally, the parents are able to see their child's skills in the skill tracking and stay on top of their account. Basically, the customer can look at their account and always know what is going on with their payments and their child's progress. We also love the attendance features, the financial features, emailing and texting features, and the ability to generate many types of reports.

Cons

The pros definitely outweigh the cons. I wish a Quickbooks type feature was integrated so you could put your expenses in and generate complete financial reports in one place (P&L, forecasting, etc.) .

Summer T. Summer T.

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

Great software for any sporting gym

Since COVID-19 hit, we have move to required automatic payments and online enrollments to have less traffic for the office staff. It's nice that iClassPro can do both.

Pros

The Merchant Portal is able to do automatic payments and a USB credit card swiper can connect to the computer to take swiped payments as well.

Cons

There are a lot of Feature Requests made by customers to help make their daily usage of the software easier for both the business and the customers.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

Features were out of date and didn't accept credit card payments

Reasons for Switching to iClassPro

iClassPro had more features to offer and looked more streamline.
Dennas D. Dennas D.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 09/10/2019

Iclasspro is great

Can’t live without it.

Pros

Automation and comprehensive package for my school. The software is designed specifically for the needs of an education program, so it’s a perfect fit. It allows me to run efficiently and professionally. The cost is reasonable and the processing fees are good.

Cons

It is very complex but that’s also good because it allows for so much customization. Features are great. However, the interface can be extremely confusing in areas. There isn’t a lot of written documentation but the customer service completely makes up for that. They will walk me through anything.

There are a few troubling spots in the customer interface. Supposed to be fixed soon.

It doesn’t work very well integrating with other software.

Reports are frustrating. its very difficult to get a picture of the past or future. Reports are limited. Some are great. But data can’t be arranged into a report based on the fields. All reports are already set up. There are filters though.

Preston T. Preston T.

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

Needs more for todays marketing

Pros

I like the interface and how clean it is to get to where you need to go. I also really enjoy the kiosk features.

Cons

I think there should be some more customizable options for the portal when it comes to branding. We should also be able to past or use a facebook pixel and Google analytics to track the checkout process so we can re-target some of our customers and clients through todays Marketing avenues.

Party portal needs to re-thought in how its filtered through time slots and such. Its hard to schedule certain time slots and if not reserved I make no money. It would be nice to have times throughout a set time that is chosen that parents could choose and than that blocks out any classes from showing that might not meet certain times available. For instance if I have a 2.5 hour time slot set for 6-8:30 on Friday but yet on Thursday night no one has reserved that. I would like a parent that may wanna do a 1.5 hour or even 2 hour time slot birthday to be able to reserve that time and than it would remove the 2.5 hour after. More freedom I guess. Also Promo codes should be able to be uses in Party.

Reasons for Switching to iClassPro

Pricing structure and interface layout
Susan S. Susan S.

Star Treck for the Industry

If they do not know the answer to a question they have sent us an email answering in 24 hours with the answer. The program has help us with our collection problems, by allowing us to automatically draw on accounts. The program has also helped us keep track of class sizes and retention.

Pros

One or two clicks and you have important information at your fingertips. The automatic echeck function has brought our bottom line up. There is someone available to help you with the program five days a week, when you do not know how to use a function. Parents can see everything they have spent with out having to call us to ask.

Cons

We would prefer it be able do lock down students accounts once they have left the program. For example in the skills section. If we were to sign off that a student had mastered a skill. They move and go to another gym after a period of time they have lost the skill. They try the skill, get hurt and show we passed them off as safe, we could be held negligent.

Jason D. Jason D.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

Lots of Features, Easy to Use, Affordable Solution for Class Management

Our art & music studio has been using iClassPro since 2016. Before that we were using an in-house solution and were not able to offer online registration or mobile attendance tracking. After pricing and demoing different cloud based solutions, iClassPro was the most affordable choice. iClassPro has streamlined our administrative processes resulting in fewer hours spent by our staff completing registration, scheduling and payments tasks and has become an essential tool for our business.

Pros

Very easy to use. Online registration is simple and easy to use for customers. Integrated merchant gateway eliminates double entry errors. Mobile attendance app is amazing for tracking attendance for multiple instructors. Financial reports saves time and errors on accounting tasks.

Cons

In the beginning of using iClassPro there were a few features missing that required a work-around. Since then those features plus new features have been added through their continuous updates.

Akala F. Akala F.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Lack of Customization

iClassPro has allowed us to keep classes and students registration in a central place. We are able to communicate efficiently. We have more needs around assessment and being able to track a students journey throughout our program.

Pros

It's allowed us to have a central place to track students. We are able to easily communicate with all of our students and have a structured way to recruit and retain students. It's a way for us to manage and track classes.

Cons

The lack of customization is frustrating. We have unique needs as an organization because we are a nonprofit serving underrepresented groups. We've been unable to customize how students and families register. It's complicated for families to navigate the site. We also need to track demographic data such as race and ethnicity. We don't charge for classes so we are unable to access the tool, the app, which may make it easier for our families to interface with the platform. It also doesn't allow for integrations. We offer more services at StreetCode including event opportunities. We are unable to connect are events

Amanda M. Amanda M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Always updating!

Overall iclasspro has been responsive and works to resolve issues, and make updates to keep their software upto date

Pros

iclasspro has made great strides in their software by making updates every month to ensure that they have functionality that is useful to the gymnastics industry.

Cons

I would like more reporting features to ensure that we can know WHO and what the customers enjoy

End user interaface
Danielle O. Danielle O.

GAME CHANGER

This software does it all: Class Scheduling, Attendance, Skill Tracking, Invoices, Insurance reports, and so much more!

Pros

I went from doing all my gym enrollment and fee management by hand, to having an automated system in place that would execute it all for me! I couldn't hire a person to take care of a fraction of what this software does for the price I pay monthly. IClassPro was a game changer for me and allowed me to grow my business exponentially.

Cons

I like that they constantly adding new features however, once it's up and running I haven't adopted the new features as quickly as I would like.

Amanda M. Amanda M.

Love it!

Good. Always there to help.

Pros

I like that it's easy to track things and how it keeps me up to date financially daily with where we are.

Cons

I don't like that you have to be a pro member for a lot of the features that I would like to use.

Friend recommendation

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

I have used a few different options with class management, NONE of them gave the organization, simplicity and flow like iClassPro. It is appealing to the eye and easy to maneuver around for staff and parents! I am very happy with iClassPro and feel strongly that they are the premier software for the gymnastics industry.

Pros

I like the simplicity of managing a business from customer information all the way down to merchant services offered.

Cons

There tends to be a lot of glitches in the system causing reports not to upload accurately or in a timely fashion. I think upgrading the options of reports as well would be beneficial. The idea of being able to easily cross reference numerous reports!

Becki C. Becki C.

We love I Class

The customer support with iClassPro is absolutely top-notch if it were not for the support I would have never been able to maximize my investment

Pros

We love I Class Because it’s friendly for customers to use

Cons

My least favorite is probably the complexity of the program but more than that when someone signs up and send them an email and the title of the email is receipt and it is not I repeat it is not a receipt it is showing them that they owe money but they think that they already paid because they enter their credit card

Danita C. Danita C.

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

Class and customer management made easy!

Using iClassPro has helped us streamline some our processes which has resulted in cutting costs and being more efficient in certain areas. We are excited to begin using the new Point of Sale service!

Pros

iClassPro is very user friendly which make managing a large number of customers, students and classes easy and efficient. Ongoing additions of new features have helped us streamline our business.

Cons

The mobile attendance app is sometimes difficult to use. It would be helpful if the instructor name appeared automatically on the class list.

Monty M. Monty M.

Zanesville Gymnastics Review

Overall, I like iclasspro and I believe it has helped my business.

Pros

Keeping track of my classes and the online sign up.

Cons

I do not use a lot of the features (Ex. Online attendance) that I could and should if I had the time to train staff. I do plan on using in the future. I am now using the time clock and my employees are getting better at using it.
My parents have a hard time understanding the statements. I am constantly explaining charges and what payments were applied to what.
I would like to be able to print out invoices for certain charges.

Sue J. Sue J.

Reviewed on 25/02/2020

Outstanding product and customer care

Excellent on every level. From ease of use, customizing for my business and overall customer support - never met a problem that they couldn't resolve.

Pros

The ease of use and attention to customer needs. IClass offers creative solutions to customizing the use for my business's unique needs.

Cons

Difficult to say, probably look forward to more options for parties. I would like to see options for overlapping events and participant RSVP.

Michele B. Michele B.

Iclass Review

I have not worked with the Proshop type application within Iclass but would love to look at it and see if it is useful for us.

Also, I would like to be able to choose "make up tokens" by a start to end date (as our "sessions" typically run 2 or 3 months.

Pros

I like how we are able to choose when to open parties, and add-ons are a great addition.

Cons

Sometimes there are issues (such as today when we had errors for billing), but they typically are resolved quickly. I would love to be able to see past class enrollments (with a timeout that they will be deleted after x months). Typically when I switch over to a new session, we lose any old class enrollments because the kiddos are transferred out of them.

Julie C. Julie C.

Reviewed on 28/02/2019

Idaho Cheer Loves Iclasspro

Love it. It is so user friendly I can train my staff to use the program in no time at all.

Pros

I love that this database is online, and easily integrated into all my customers busy lives. This software is easily integrated into our website and pays for itself, because our clients can manage their own accounts.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to track past class enrollments. I do think this is a user error, but I haven't figured out how to save my roll sheet records after the classes are finished.

Orlando C. Orlando C.

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

Great software for programs and camp registration

I started with iClass Pro because our franchise had a discount. I kept using it and so far I am very happy with this software.

Pros

Very easy to use. Customer service is great, I get my questions answered all the time. The company is constantly adding features and making it easy to use for customers

Cons

It does lack a few features compared to other softwares:
-family discounts, besides sibling discounts
-POS
-charging our customers immediately after they register for a camp. It would be great if our customers get charged once camps begin. This would be great because if our customers cancel, they can get a refund without us paying a fee to issue a refund.

Kristy F. Kristy F.

Iclass Pro

Pros

The software overall makes class management, booking and billing much more streamlined. I enjoy the functionality and customization.

Cons

There have been glitches in the past that have caused loss of data and poor customer service to our clients. Overall, the response has been helpful, but not always prompt.

Additionally, the reporting processes do not always provide the data accurately, so I would like to see this resolved.