SaasAnt Transactions Reviews

About SaasAnt Transactions

SaasAnt Transactions, built for Quickbooks, is a data entry solution that helps businesses import, review, delete, and map daily transactions on a centralized platform. The history functionality allows team leaders to maintain an...

Browse SaasAnt Transactions Reviews

Desiree
Desiree

Reviewed on 04/02/2021

Rapid Data Entry Assistant Without The HR Headaches

I love this software. I literally couldn't be efficient at processing my high volume clients without it. I recommend it to anyone who needs to move a large amount of data in a small amount of time. The free trial is fully functional although it does limit your import ability to 200 lines during the trial period.

Pros

I love SaasAnt because it allows us to quickly and accurate import hundreds of lines of data and text into Quickbooks Online. This is immensely helpful when cleaning up a set of books, moving information between systems that don't integrate online, and adding hundreds of lines of data into QBO without having to spend the time to manually enter the data for each line yourself. If there are mistakes in your upload, SaasAnt has an excellent system in place for correcting the information before its uploaded incorrectly into your QBO account.

Cons

Sometimes the software doesn't recognize when an entity like a customer or vendor already exists in QuickBooks Online. It also appears to be case sensitive in terms of searching the lists within the system so there is a small amount of cleanup to push through the first few times you use the system.

Shea
Shea

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

Life Changing Product

SaasAnt Transactions has changed the way I look at problems in my work. It's so useful and powerful that it has inspired me to learn new and interesting ways to use Excel, then, in turn, those skills have allowed me to get even more out of SaasAnt Transactions. We have been able to create efficiency in a number of repetitive tasks using a combination of Excel and SaasAnt. I have cut the time I spend to enter one client's weekly income from 4 hours to about 2, and have turned Payroll Allocations from a 2 hours process to a half hour. I can't imagine going back to a world without SaasAnt. Our firm was hesitant to use other Import tools as they were very expensive, and we weren't sure we would get the full value out of them. We use SaasAnt for pretty much every client we have in QuickBooks Online now, since SaasAnt is so affordable and easy to scale.

Pros

The ability to import pretty much any type of information that exists in QuickBooks Online.
The ability to map existing reports to fields in QuickBooks Online.
The ability to save mappings to use over and over again.
Support that knows their product.
Import, Export, and Delete features all rolled into one product.

Cons

There is a learning curve to using the software, for sure. You need to understand how it imports different transactions types and list items differently. You may have issues with duplicate accounts or other list items if you aren't careful to verify and validate your data.

Nitza
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 13/03/2024

Mapping Issue Resolve by [sensitive content hidden]

Pros

[sensitive content hidden] answered my request for help immediately and was very careful and specific
in his instructions. My issue was resolved with his help.

Cons

Nothing, the customer support is very good. I have always get the help
needed from them.

Top SaasAnt Transactions Alternatives

Lisa
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 28/06/2023

Potential customer dismissed

Pros

Never had the opportunity to try it before it expired. So I don't know if there are any pros. The reason for trying Saasant was to import transaction from a web-based software into QB desktop. The implementation took longer than expected.

Cons

Support unwilling to help with even a few extra days so we can actually try the product. Regardless of the cost why would anyone purchase this product if it doesn't work as required. Obviously, the company is not interested in assisting potential clients. Extremely disappointing after reading reviews about their support being helpful. This has truly tipped the scales towards their competitor Dancing Numbers!

Dancing Numbers

Reasons for Switching to SaasAnt Transactions

Haven't and most likely won't
Avelino
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 01/02/2024

Encounter a problem with connection

I have a problem connecting Saasant with old Quickbooks version 11. . . I reach out to Saasant thru chat . . and start talking to Mr. [sensitive content hidden] . . . He speak very clearly , very courteous and most importantly very PATIENCE solving the problem . . . for 2 week , He keeps on trying difference solution . . . Mr. [sensitive content hidden] never give up . . finally , tonight. . . He successfully solve my problem . . . I'm very thank you to [sensitive content hidden] . . . now, I can start working easy again using Saasant Transaction . . .

Pros

Saasant Transaction help me transfer Bulk Data from Excel . . . specially Inventory with multiple site location

Cons

None. I think all Quickbooks Desktop user should have Saasant standby . . .

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to SaasAnt Transactions

Saasant Transaction . . menu is easy to understand . . easy to navigate . . . I will stick to Saasant . .
Bedros

Reviewed on 04/03/2024

Bedros Support

Pros

I had an issue this morning with my software and the support team reacted immediately and fixed the issue. They are friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend them!

Cons

not applicable. everything is great

Matt
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 14/03/2024

Useful middleware to bridge the gap between ERP and QuickBooks

I had my first interaction with tech support today and I'm impressed. [sensitive content hidden] solved my issue quickly and thoroughly.

Pros

Flexible product that allows various imports.

Cons

I was unfamiliar with the mapping but was successful after a few attempts.

Barrington

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

Barry Dolcie

Pros

Customer Support was quick and thorough. [sensitive content hidden] did an amazing job resolving our issues in timely manner.

Cons

Service was 100% effective. There was nothing to dislike.

Darin
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 22/03/2024

Great Product, Great Support

When any contact with their support has been required, they are always prompt and resolve the issue completely and with as little effort as possible from our end. Very appreciated!

Pros

SaaSAnt Transactions is an intuitive and easily configured product for use in our QuickBooks integration. Performs flawlessly ever time.

Cons

There are no complaints from our end regarding SaaSAnt Transactions.

Lydia

Reviewed on 19/03/2024

Straightforward Software, Good Tech Support

Shoutout to their tech support for quickly addressing issues! When I needed assistance, tech support was able to do a screenshare and walk me through how to resolve the issue in less than 15 minutes.

Pros

The software is simple and connects seamlessly to Quickbooks. Whenever I encounter an issue, tech support responds quickly.

Cons

Some errors are hard to troubleshoot on your own.

Manuel
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 05/07/2023

Excellent Product, Excellent Support!

Very satisfied. I oversee several Quickbook companies with different Plans/subscriptions. I made a mistake with the last subscription and contacted SaasAnt via the App chat. Jeslin Jainey was very efficient and kind to address my concerns moving companies to different subscriptions that I wanted, and eventually correct a subscription that I erroneously made. Eventually, I had to pay more for the Plan that I wanted, but the payment process was hassle free, following a payment link that Jeslin provided on the chat. Thank you SaasAnt, and more power to you!

Pros

Simple and easy to use, including teaching new users.

Cons

It's challenging to see what transactions users have posted. As SaasAnt Admin, I should be able to determine what Transactions are posted from each user account, at least by reference to a file name, etc.

Rebecca
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 11/07/2023

Customer Service

Today I was having an issue I have never experienced before. [sensitive content hidden]
was patient and walked me through several steps to ensure my issue was resolved.

Pros

It makes my job much more efficient and I am able to accomplish my daily tasks with ease.

Cons

I have nothing but great things to say about this application.

Gary

Reviewed on 02/08/2023

Support

Pros

The ease of exporting data to quickbooks

Cons

Mapping can be a challenge. That is the only problem

Gladys

Reviewed on 12/07/2021

Excel Transaction For Copying and Pasting Bulk Information

Pros

It is accurate because I can bulk copy and paste data from source documents directly into the Excel template.

Cons

They should have provided more than one master admin as well as more tutorials on it.

Joshua

Reviewed on 27/09/2023

Excellent tool to compliment Quickbooks

SaaSAnt Transactions is a great tool. It is very easy to use and makes entering journal entries much easier. I use it to import my daily deposits as well as my month end journal entries.

Pros

SaaS makes importing transactions into QuickBooks very easy. It greatly reduces to repetition needed for some entries.

Cons

I would really like a way to import multiple transactions at one time with a multi file option, but I understand the limitations to this.

Axel
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 13/01/2021

Great Service

For years I am using SaasAnt on a regular basis and it's unthinkable not having this QBO App.
Today I struggled with the interconnection between SaasAnt and QBO but got great help by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They know the insite-outs of SaasAnt AND QBO ... very knowlegable and patient really trying to help and figured it out for me.
Thx [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

Quite Powerful QuickBooks Online App and great Service

Cons

App covers all our needs regarding our intercompany transaction.

Tammara

Reviewed on 11/03/2024

Tammara Champion

Pros

The quick response to resolving an application issue.

Cons

We have not experienced any cons at this time.

Indra

Reviewed on 11/09/2023

Quick Support

Pros

The problem is solved within 24 hr.This is great

Cons

No cons I can think of.Recommend this product.

Bill

Reviewed on 04/01/2024

Bill Robertson

Pros

I had a great experience with the Support staff at Saasant They are very helpful

Andre
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 15/09/2023

Customer Support & Service

Wonderful customer support with an actual human at the other end of a phone number. Thank You Very Much [sensitive content hidden] !!

Pros

The speed of importing a lot of transactions into QBO

Cons

The only con I see is in being a very new user & how easy it is to make a mistake in importing bulk data from the business side with no instructions left by the former employee. Goes to prove...garbage in garbage out!

Jeff

Reviewed on 10/08/2023

Amazing customer service

Pros

The ease with which I can get technical problem solved by their support team is incredible. I've been dealing with Intuit customer service for so long that I forgot what it was like to talk to competent people!

Cons

So far the only thing is I wish that the error messages were a bit more detailed for trouble shooting.

Sandy
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 07/03/2024

Saasant review

Pros

Easy for me to import to Quickbooks Online
The customer service was pretty good. Harish was very helpful to me.

Cons

Not always quick when importing to Quickbooks

Jana
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

SaasAnt Transactions Online is a great tool!

It's affordable and you get so much out of it.

Pros

Great tool to utilize large amounts of data
Great time saver

Cons

I wish it was more compatible with other softwares.

Shawn

Reviewed on 22/01/2024

CCM Rental

so far so good. I have only used this for one day

Pros

it is very easy to make all the imports templates

Cons

i am not very computer savy, so it was somewhat slow for me to navigate some of the features

jessica

Reviewed on 12/03/2024

customer service

Pros

the customer service is good and fast thank you

Cons

the updates that change settings in place