Infoplus Reviews

About Infoplus

Infoplus WMS is a web-based warehouse management software solution for small to midsize 3PLs, eCommerce Retailers, and Wholesalers focused on taking control of overall inventory, warehouse operations and shipping. Key features...

4.2
4.2

Browse Infoplus Reviews

Frank

Reviewed on 17/01/2020

Infoplus has help changed the way we do business, for the better

I mentioned them mostly in the "Pros" section, but in short, Infoplus has afforded me the following benefits:

Ability to see and analyze entire operation process in real-time
Ability to provide customers with high-end and reliable customer portal experience
Ability to seamlessly integrate with prospects that show interest in our company (A huge selling point)
Unlimited reporting potential and data that has allowed us to gauge our past and present performance like never before.

I truly believe Infoplus will allow me to take my business to the next level.

Pros

Ease of Use - Obviously, the biggest hurdle in changing software is dealing with employee and customer reluctance to learn something new. Fortunately, Infoplus makes it really easy to use and navigate their software. They also have many helpful tool tips, and easy access to their Knowledge Base which really helps make the transition go smoother.

Real-Time Tool - I can't stress enough how helpful it is to have valuable data shown in real-time. There are literally endless reporting options you can use which allow you to monitor and run your company. Before Infoplus, I was in the dark on so many things. Now, I have real-time data telling me if orders are late, employees are not producing, or a certain customer's shopping cart has unexpectedly stopped communicating. Having these tools at my disposal is invaluable, and I'm not sure how I functioned before without them.

Reliability - Having the ability to tell virtually every customer that "We can connect with your system" is a huge game changer. Not only that, but having the system be reliable for them is an asset that cannot be overstated. We never have to worry about downtime or issues that interrupt our customer's ability to utilize the portal, and that's a huge benefit over our previous software.

Customer Service - Their customer service is 2nd to none. If I wasn't limited by characters, I would continue to commend just how crucial they've been in helping our business run smoothly.

Cons

Any small issues we had during transition we're rectified by their excellent customer service team. I can't commend them enough for the hard work they continually put into their product.

Tim
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 06/04/2023

review

Use what they have, if you can teach your self the products they are great, getting more from them can be an issue.

Pros

The switch was easy, the team was helpful, training was good.

Cons

The integration we use requires updating at Infoplus, we have to push them to complete the projects. The general communications for us, without paying for the extra chat services, has been poor. If we want something special the script process is cumbersome. Missing some reporting abilities, they are not an ERP system.

Ryan

Reviewed on 24/07/2020

eCommerce and Retail Operations

Pros

InfoPlus is open source which gives us lots of flexibility. It a "Plug n Play" type of system. This allows us to customize it to our needs to get what we want.

Cons

This software can be difficult to take full advantage of if you do not have a developer on staff. The company does not provide the option to pay for a developer from their team to customize the product for you. They will answer questions and get your developer going, but you must bring your own developer to the table.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for the candid feedback! You'll be happy to know that we recently launched a "professional services" department to engage with our customers on a deeper level and offer that hands-on solution you speak of in your review. Scripting, smart documents, optimization etc.. I've provided the link to the pro services ticket submission if you ever want to take advantage of it!

Replied 27/03/2023

Top Infoplus Alternatives

Excalibur WMS

Da Vinci Supply Chain Business Suite

Molly

Thankful for Infoplus

Pros

Easy to customize if you understand computer coding. Once you learn it, you can do almost anything!

Cons

I have a few problems that they haven’t been able to solve for me.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Molly,

Thank you for the positive review! We're extremely interested in hearing more about the few problems we have not yet been able to resolve for you. We now have a professional services department that will engage in more hands-on approach with our customers to find solutions that lead you to success. Our support team can field your issues and push them to pro services as needed. Thank you!

Kyle

Reviewed on 28/03/2023

Unbeatable level of customization and features for the price.

All in all I have nothing but great things to say about infoplus; we've evaluated alternatives as time has gone on- but still find ourselves in a spot where there's nothing else out there /for the price/ that can do what we want or currently have. We've built our own middle-ware to cover any gaps that infoplus had, and their amazing API allowed us to do that. They are constantly adding new things for us to fiddle with in the API and it's like christmas each time the release an update to it. If you spend the time configuring everything thoroughly, you'll end up with an automated omnichannel fulfillment system that does the work for you. You can sit back and watch your scripts and triggers take over your order processing and fulfillment. If you are looking for something that is a bit more structured and turn-key, then this system might not be fore you- but we love that about it. It's built to how we, and our clients want business operations to run.The current developers and support team are amazing, it is rare to find a company these days that actually listens to the users and these folks actually care. They've implemented tons of features that we and other users have asked for- and they're constantly improving and adding functionality.

Pros

As of the time of this review, I have not seen another offering out there that allows for the amount of customization that Infoplus does. It allows us to tailor our technology package to fit not only our needs but our client’s needs. We're rarely in a situation where we have to say 'no, system can't do that' which really help set ourselves apart. The 'building blocks' it offers will let you build whatever kind of business logic you want; we've been able to automate an insane number of tasks which allow us to operate with less overhead and have our folks focus on what they do best instead of wasting time doing data entry. Want to parse an incoming transaction (inbound PO, outbound order) and make changes to it on the fly? Simply write the logic and set it to run on a trigger. Need to add a field to an item/order/asn/**? Simply add it yourself if it doesn't already exist. API is AMAZING.The ability to create and use Smart Documents make it so that we don't need to keep a library of mail-merge word docs, or use external label making software- infoplus allows you to use HTML and javascript to create any kind of auto-generated document (BOL, packlist, invoice, whatever) or label that you can think of. In addition, it has a slick package for creating retail compliant GS1 labels which means we don't have to rely on someone going into SPS or some other EDI system to retrieve labels. It's all available at our fingertips. The realtime dashboard great, easily customized!

Cons

You _will_ need a developer on staff who is familiar with REST API and Javascript to take full advantage of what it has to offer. If you do not have someone who is either willing to learn, or experienced with Js- you will struggle with implementing this software. If you don't have someone on staff who can do the above- luckily Infoplus does have a team available who can assist and get you setup.If I had to pin point the weakest part of the software, it would be the billing module. It took a significant amount of time and caffeine to get it set up and working the way we wanted it to. We are a 3PL and our billing logic changes from customer to customer, and so we ended up having to write extremely customized logic to do what we needed to do. It is a bit clunky and not really intuitive, generating meaningful backup documentation is a bit of a pain at first. All in all, it's not terrible- but you will need to get creative.There are a few minor gaps in their labor management (productivity reports), but nothing we were not able to overcome by making some adjustments to reports or using in-house webapps.

Reviewed on 15/05/2022

Great software with great support

We use Infoplus as our WMS for our order fulfillment company. When we started, we had very little idea how to use the system, and although there was good training on it, We needed a re-training once the business picked up and we were actually applying the info to real-life scenarios. I had a hard time with the support initially, as the system was more complex than I anticipated. Joel and Carter were my point people for training, and their deep knowledge of the system made it doable for us. In recent months, the entire support team really upgraded. Infoplus as a company are prioritizing useful feature rollouts much more regularly than I had seen in the past, and again, the support team is on target. They respond with the right help and follow up like clockwork. We are looking forward to introducing major features in our own company, and I feel confident in Infoplus to help it work right.

Pros

Easily, the best part of the software is how robust it is. It has almost endless capabilities to run your warehouse the way you need it to work. We were looking for software that can handle multiple clients (LOBs) and their respective needs re order fulfillment, postage, packaging, etc., and Infoplus fit the bill almost entirely.

Cons

The biggest challenge for us was ease of use. The interface is not like anything we have used before, and it took quite a while to understand the intricacies of it. Errors needed a real deep dive to figure out. I think the documentation is undergoing important improvements, and that will help. I would love to see a new interface that allows greater customization for what is on the screen, and more custom automations.

3PL Warehouse Manager and ShipHero

Response from Infoplus

Thank you for your review, Michael! We appreciate you calling out the cons and have shared that feedback with our product team. It's because of customers like you that help continue to improve our products and services!

Replied 10/02/2023

Reviewed on 27/03/2023

Nothing Better for the Price!

They have taken our organization to the next level at price that won't break the bank. I would recommend them to any small to mid size company that needs a system that compares to the big players in the space.

Pros

Infoplus is an extremely robust and flexible system if you understand how to harness it's power. Extremely capable given you put forth the effort to learn and understand how it operates. They have a great onboarding team as well as professional services that can really help take your organization to the next level. We use it in all aspects of our operations from receiving, day to day inventory management, shipping and everything in between. It's also the only tool i've seen on the market that utilizes machine learning.

Cons

As mentioned in what I like most... it is a big robust system that can be difficult to learn or understand at times. if you go with Infoplus, you need someone on staff committed to learning and working with them on how it operates .. if you do, you won't be disappointed. If you don't, I can see how the system could be frustrating. There are also a few UI/UX things that need to be addressed which I'm confident their team will do in the near future. They are relatively new to the space and making the most of their resources it seems.

Dave

Reviewed on 11/05/2020

Loads of functionality/Needs time to adopt to new users

The overall experience was good. The tool is logical in its functionality however the setup and UOM process in conversions needs a lot of time and attention. Support is needed for a fairly long period of time and hard to come by. We definitely improved many of our legacy processes and converted them to proper logic using the tool! however, consistency of expected outcomes for billing and UOMs was problematic and required a lot of testing and back and forth to get them just right. Expect to spend some 2-3 months for proper configuration, training, testing, testing, and testing, before launching. This is NOT a rip and replaces type process

Pros

The flexibility of the tool to do what you need with little need to customize a ton of coding!

Cons

Support is highly required due to the nature of the tools multiple features, takes time to understand and handoff. The support team NEEDS MORE people on the ground to help the client to overcome the inconsistency of the scripts needed to run reports and billing!

The tool is missing a big piece of the order to cash process....Invoicing is NOT built in it requires integration to a billing system. Although the API's are nice and available it takes a long time to get the transactions mapped properly due to a nonexisting data dictionary, so it MUST have Software knowledgable support for the duration of the setup and implementation Post and Pre, however, the support team is hard to get committed time from as they have many other clients needing support. Make sure you plan committed time daily for 3-4hrs a day.

Zac

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

InfoPlus is what we needed and able to be customized for further needs

Good stuff over all. Infoplus has been what we need for so many parts of our fulfillment operation and has come through when we needed it.

Pros

The scripts we are able to make have been game changing for us. It is simple to use as well!

Cons

The processing time and app. When we have heavy days with orders, it feels like the system can't keep up so we are trying to sort orders and it takes forever for us to just get to where we can work them. The app has always had issues. It normally works find but again, the processing can't keep up with how fast we want to pick at times which hurts our efficiencies.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Zac,

Thank you for the review! You'll be glad to know that we have been hard at work addressing the speed and processing issues you brought up. Over the next couple of weeks we will be incrementally rolling out some infrastructure and database changes that will mitigate performance issues in times of high demand. This will be an ongoing theme as there will always be ways to optimize our performance :) glad you're happy with our services!!

RENEE
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

INFOPLUS

Excellent program for managing customer profiles, tracking the items and shipping them as well as keeping track of inventory.

Pros

Ability to track and edit customer profiles as well as check details on inventory and order history.

Cons

Inability to edit "NOTES" section. Once it is saved, it couod not be erased or corrected.

Justin
  • Industry: Wholesale
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

A useful tool

I would give the product an overall decent rating around 7-8 out of 10. It wouldn't be my first recommendation for larger companies that need to invest in bigger ERPs.

Pros

I would say the functionality and user experience is great in the system. I cannot think of any particular issues regarding navigation within the program.

Cons

I think some of the features don't integrate well with SAP based on what I have seen where there have been some limitations regarding what data can be passed (i.e. Profit Center information)

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 15/02/2023

Offers a lot but lacks ease of use

Pros

Infoplus is robust in what it offers and the amount of data that can be input. You can be very detailed with each individual item.

Cons

With so much that the system offers there is also a lack of ease to use. The team needs someone with a tech background to make changes. Most of the functions available we do not use. It is to complicated to set up and even after a year of using it we don't use it for it's originally intended purpose. When we have reached out for assistance we have received none.

Response from Infoplus

Thank you for your feedback, Chris! We totally understand your sentiments, Infoplus is a very robust system with a lot of different features that might make it feel overwhelming at times. I am happy to announce that we now have a "professional services" team that can engage with our customers to give them tech resources and some know-how, along with optimization/training options to really help take our customers to the next level.

Replied 10/03/2023
matt

Reviewed on 27/04/2021

A good WMS but not user friendly

I have never met a system I cannot master. Until I met infoplus. It has taken months of trial and error, months of emails and paid training meetings. Once operational, the asks from upper management created many more challanges which lead to the additional of scripts. Scripts only work some of the time on some things, others (shipment table for example) has a bug so the logic of table names needs to be different. If you make mistakes on some things you cannot delete it at all. I cant even remove inventory with wrong sku because it says Ive had a reciept on it but never did. I cant change a custom field from boolan to string if i want. A script to populate that field does not populate the excel file ect ect.

Pros

The ability to pretty much customize anything (if you can figure it out)

Cons

Not very user friendly. To many variables and sections. To many places to go to set up 1 thing which doesnt work unless you apply serveral other features and sections. Scripts are cool as an option but the system should be able to apply these automatically through a simple interface.

Andres

Reviewed on 31/03/2023

Food52 - Andres Carrion - Info Plus review

Obsolete inventory, zone shipping, forecasting

Pros

It's overall very easy to use. There are many options to customize reports, and there is a lot of visibility.

Cons

It would be great to see a dashboard for orders — how many shipped in a period (day, month, quarter, etc.)? What states are the orders shipping to? What items on orders are running low on stock?

Response from Infoplus

Hi Andres,

Your dashboard request is something that is currently available within the home screen of Infoplus. You can create "metrics" using smart filters on your data table, I've linked a knowledge base article that should be helpful to you.

Replied 03/04/2023
Megan

It's Ok

Pros

It is inventory software. It is fine. Haven't tried others.

Cons

Hard to find the items you need. Doesn't always autosync with Shopify

Response from Infoplus

Hi Megan,

Thank you for your feedback. We'd love to hear more about your issues around finding the items you need - we offer a few paths to search and find items/inventory so I'm sure we can assist and get you squared away there.

We also would like to know more about your Shopify sync issues as the system is configured to push inventory every 15 minutes (if not set to sync faster via cron job). Please reach out to our support team and we can get you taken care of!

Thanks again for the review and candor!

Douglas
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

Pros

Inventory management is very beneficial.

Cons

Keyword searching could be improved along with case sensitive searching.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for your feedback! you'll be happy to know there are improvements coming to our search feature in our next release! keep an eye on our product updates, the release should be happening tomorrow night and available on Friday!

Replied 30/03/2023
Katherine
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 28/07/2017

Amazing Software & Team! Allows Us to Focus on our Brand & Growth!

Don't think you are too small for this software! Utilizing it helped us grow beyond our expectations and focus on our goals without adding resources!

Pros

We are not tech experts so the fact that we learned this software and understand the workings of it is invaluable and a true testament to the dedicated customer support team at Infoplus Commerce. We are a new company and all of our resources need to be focused on costs and growth in real time. Letting Infoplus handle our inventory and fulfillment needs has allowed us to stay on track to hit 250% growth this year without adding a single resource to our team! I can say with 100% honesty this would not be possible without this software.

jason

operation review.

Pros

tracing features are great. Making reports are great too.

Cons

Mobile app has could be better. Could use more automation when it comes to label linking.System speeds are an issue as well at times.

Cesar

Waste of money and time

Worst ever

Pros

Absolutely nothing. This system is not meant for warehouse management.

Cons

That unfortunately it was the only option we had at work.

Japsimran
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 05/04/2023

Easy and user interactive

Pros

It is very easy to learn and use.It provides a lot of information just within seconds.The features are efficient and effective to be used for a new user as well.

Cons

I have been using infoplus for more than a year and I don't actually find any cons while doing my daily job.

Good System

Infoplus is one of a couple WMS systems we use to support our clients needs, and it's a powerful system that meets our needs.

Pros

The software is much easier to use than a lot of other WMS's out there, but still has a full suite of features. A great tool for managing 3PL operations

Cons

Like with any enterprise software, it takes a little work to get up and going. But that's not really a con, that's just how the process goes.

Josh

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

Easy to use with good functionality

Smooth and convenient for what we use it for.

Pros

It's easy to keep track of orders and inventory.

Cons

The on demand kits and bundling features could be improved a bit. Not easy to set up and use.

Paddy
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

External User

Excellent

Pros

Are experiance is very much a user as our 3pl run the show. But I find the product fuctional

Cons

No any you need to ask Shipcalm this question

Vanshika

Reviewed on 05/04/2023

Pros n Cons

Pros

Good UIEasy to Use Easy to understand and communicate

Cons

Colour are not good that are usedSometimes slow

Mara

Reviewed on 28/03/2023

Infoplus rocks!

Pros

Vendors have the capacity to put in their orders and scan the paperwork. Saves a lot of time and very efficient. Makes work a lot simpler

Cons

it used to be really slow to pull up all reports but that got better.