Tracker Reviews

About Tracker

Tracker is a web-based, integrated recruitment ATS and CRM designed for recruiting and staffing firms across industries. The solution allows businesses to manage entire recruitment workflows, right from candidate sourcing and...

4.8

Browse Tracker Reviews

Katie

Reviewed on 25/04/2013

Our Company specializes in legal recruitment for large to mid size International Law Firms and in –house legal team. As an experienced recruiter, I have always relied upon my database system to assist and keep up to date with my day to day work movements; as well as my candidates, clients, jobs and future leads. A good database system is like your second brain, your on line PA and at times your motivator! This is what Tracker RMS provides for me, a system that I can rely on at any time, where ever I am in the world, I can simply logon and keep abreast of my business .

Over the years I have used a variety of database systems, some basic and some complicated, but Tracker RMS supersedes all of the previous systems I have used. It is a simple and easy tool to use, which never causes any issues or complications as I have had in the past with other systems; and yet provides such a high level of organization and information gathering. Every morning, I can log on and see what active jobs I have, new candidates who have registered are highlighted to me, I am reminded of tasks that I need to do, and I can scroll through and remind myself of conversations recently had with both Client Firms and candidates. When a job comes in, I can search for the relevant candidates easily and quickly - moving from their CV, to my contact notes, to previous history is so simple with no long pauses and extra quirks, everything as a recruiter that you need. This is particularly important if you need immediate access to a variety of information whilst on a call. No time for long pauses as you move from screen to screen! If I need to check on the financials, the invoices or outgoing bills are all to hand and can be shown in a variety of charts to help me monitor the company finances. Every Friday I have to go in and make sure that the temporary workers have all completed their on line timesheets and then, with one click of a button, send it over to the Client to approve - from this the invoice is then generated. Nice and simple and my Clients really appreciate the on line time sheet facility!

From the start, the team at Tracker RMS have given outstanding customer service. No problem is to small from them and they really go out their way to provide an extra level of service. They seem to understand your business needs and are always one step ahead! They also listen to your suggestions as a recruiter; the continuous improvement and development of Tracker RMS is a joy and excitement to watch! It is easy to update the agency website with new jobs listed on Tracker RMS, as it is all linked together and gives the candidates the ability to register through the website and their details fall into Tracker. It really gives the agency an extra level of professionalism and is a time saving device!

Tracker RMS works well for the small recruitment agency as well as the larger agency. Having worked previously in larger agencies, I found that generally people were reluctant to feed information into the database system and keep their movements up to date. I was continuously frustrated by my colleagues. Their plea was that the inputting of information was time consuming, of no benefit, that they did not understand how to do it, etc. None of this could apply to Tracker RMS and, as the business grows, I can envisage that Tracker RMS would provide the perfect system to bring a large group of people together to work effectively and efficiently as a team.

I am delighted with Tracker RMS and now in my second year of use there is quite simply no turning back! I would be lost with out it! Thank you Tracker RMS !

Amy

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

Tracker RMS is brilliant!

Great - better than we anticipated

Pros

Tracker were able to tick every box we had when looking for a new ATS/CRM - the most well-known brands just couldn't compete. Their pricing and team were also fantastic - with us every step of the way during set up and beyond, again, something other providers just couldn't give us. Also a lot of their team have experience being recruiters on the ground so they understood our wants, needs and how to train the team too.

Cons

There is really anything we dont like about Tracker

Reviewed on 06/07/2020

Poor customer service and support

Very poor, use Airtable or find an alternative

Pros

Ok generic ATS with very limited options to customise. The new version is ok, but still a bit clunky

Cons

Phone support is premium rate. Email support is limited and slow. System was recently updated, but still clunky. Total lack of covid 19 support. Built my own system on airtable that outperforms TrackerRMS for a fraction of the cost. Tried to get support during covid 19, non offered and accused of holding out a begging bowl. Shocking attitude and customer service.

Top Tracker Alternatives

rick
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 22/02/2023

Tracker - The Best Candidate Tracking System on the Market

I am very happy with Tracker and could not do my business without the system.

Pros

Easy to enter candidate information either from a resume source or directly from LinkedIn.I have the system set up to text candidates directly versus just using email - works great.Customer service is excellent and one of the reasons I chose the product.System has been 100% reliable - no glitches - updated regularly.

Cons

I don't have the time to learn all the great tools Tracker has to offer. I do not have any issues - really!

Reviewed on 09/03/2021

Recruiting Powerhouse: Tracker Review

Tracker is the backbone of our recruiting operation and allows us to be very, very efficient and effective in our work: it's easy to identify, organize and track candidates and all search activity and communications in one interface.

Pros

Tracker was clearly designed by experts in the recruiting industry: it's interface is very, very intuitive and easy to navigate. Tracker presents information (about a search and candidates) in a format that is highly accessible and organized: the interface delivers the most important and changing elements of any search in just a few screens. I was very productive within the first day of using Tracker: it was very easy to integrate with our business processes too.

Cons

Initially, we needed to create customized search templates to reflect the core types of information we needed to track. Our customer support representative was terrific in helping us learn how to modify the templates, although it would have been ideal to be able to manage that process without support.

Jeremy

Reviewed on 25/01/2022

Great Resource for Recruiters

Pros

The support team at Tracker is AMAZING ! I really like the training academy and weekly trainings.

Cons

The candidate search feature could be better.

Lisa

Reviewed on 11/06/2019

I Love TrackerRMS

Overall TrackerRMS has been one of the best programs that I have worked with. Simone, as well as the other employees, are very helpful and willing to assist. No matter the issue or concern she is willing to listen and help figure it out and if she cannot most importantly she will do her best to find out. I love TrackerRMS and look forward its continued growth in popularity

Pros

I like everything about this program, it makes it very easy for workflow and process. It is very user-friendly I can easily pick up where I left off and the email functionality is awesome, now that I am using it.

Cons

There isn't much I do not like, maybe there can be additional color options added to be able to use in display settings

Gary

Reviewed on 16/03/2016

Tracker RMS - a fantastic end to end recruitment solution

Pros

1. New layout to allow you to create any tabs and content are great. I have a layout for my sales team that is different to my recruitment team.
2. Weekly webinars are great and online help files are ideal for startup companies. System is really quick unlike others that I have used.
3. Rich in features from prospecting to placements. Job board searching works really well for sourcing and with only one system needed for all aspects of our business, TrackerRMS work well for us and integrates into our QuickBooks system so saves us a lot of time.

Cons

1. The campaign tool is excellent and whist its great that it tracks bounce backs it would be ideal if it could tell me which landing pages the contacts have clicked on

2. TrackerRMS is an end to end tool so it can be a little intimidating at first. The team were very helpful in guiding me through training and making sure I understood the workflow. Once you get the basics its easy.

3 They did not have a big web presence and I only found them though Software Advice.

Reviewed on 26/01/2022

Robust Software, Great Help if needed

Pros

The software works well, is intuitive. By far, the best thing about Tracker has been the support when needed. There is always someone there to help or lead me through a difficult issue. They also do constant updates, adding new features, which is nice.

Cons

The problem with all ATS is the "buckets" for contacts/placements/submittals/jobs. for reporting, the "buckets" don't talk to each other well, but Tracker is working on that.

Reviewed on 30/05/2018

Miles ahead of Bullhorn

The transparency across the team is great if you set up the reports properly and build out dashboards.

Pros

TrackerRMS is very customizable to work with our process. The customer service is bar none. I always got the chance to meet with them during a conference and they are just good people. The system is easy to use.

Cons

The system can be a little sluggish at times. Tends to not always catch duplicate candidates that are added in.

Kim

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

Very happy with Tracker RMS

Pros

very easy to use. easy to load resumes and search key words. great place to keep track of recruiting information.

Cons

I've created some manual fields which are great but sometimes those fields don't automatically populate in "workflow". I probably just need to call Tracker to have them help me fix it. They are always responsive in helping me figure things out and customize things how I would like them.

Leah

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

Great product!

Pros

I like how easy the interface is to use. Customer service is also great.

Cons

None. I enjoy using this product. I would recommend to others.

Hank

Reviewed on 21/05/2019

Highly intuitive and easy to use

Our company specializes in recruitment for medical and education accounts. We also do staffing project work for high volume accounts.

Pros

Strong database system to house all the candidates and keep all the recruiters up to date with job openings and candidate activities. Tracker RMS is highly intuitive and easy to use. Additionally, it is easy to customize to meet your specific needs.

Cons

Great ability to upload PDF and Word-based resumes. No ability to upload spreadsheets

Josh

Reviewed on 19/02/2018

Wonderful candidate management system

Pros

Ease of use, logical setup. We are a startup recruiter firm and have Tracker has become an essential part of our recruiting process

Cons

While there have been some hiccups, they have always been corrected within 24 hours by the responsive Tracker team.

Steven

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

Excellent transition!

A few years ago, we bought in to a system and pulled out mid-migration due to inefficiencies and lack of customer support. This left me very discouraged. It took me a few years to even consider making a change, again.

Walking in to TrackerRMS, I have regained my confidence in customer service. We now have asystem that will increase and make our workflow much more efficient.

Pros

We changed to TrackerRMS in December 2017. The intake and customer service has been seamless.

I’ve gone through a number demos and TrackerRMS was at the top of our list.

To date, I am extremely happy with the system, customizations, and especially the customer service. Our workflow has increased and team morale has risen. TrackerRMS has been a big step forward for us, in the right direction.

Cons

A few upgrades which we are told are coming this year would add tremendous value. Overall, the system is very customizable, user friendly so overall, great product.

Linda

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

Fantastic database management for recruiting

Pros

Relativity and ease of use; and the fabulous support team

Cons

Nothing. Easy to use and we had a fantastic experience with conversion from our previous system

joe

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

Once our company was up & running, reliable system with excellent, local support

Pros

handles both the sales & recruiting side of our business, allowing us to eliminate the (expensive) SalesForce licenses.

Cons

Conversion was a major, drawn out effort. Since we were converting from 2 separate systems (SF & an RMS), Tracker underestimated the time an effort required to deliver our merged dataset.

Susan

Reviewed on 21/09/2015

Love Tracker!

Our experience with integrating TrackerRMS into our 13 person recruiting firm has been really great. We came from a system called Big Biller, which is a very simple job, candidate and contact tracking system. It was sufficient for a time, but we were beginning to out grow it's capabilities.
In our research process, we fully investigated 6 applicant tracking systems. Of them all, we determined TrackerRMS to have the best solution for our team. We spent a lot of time reading reviews and talking to users of each system. Overall, we heard loud and clear that TrackerRMS had the best customer service. Our experience with their customer service has been exceptional. We ask questions about how to do things, or where to find things, and they answer within 24 hours, sometimes faster.
This system has really enhanced our ability to keep track of our candidates, clients and contacts in general. Just about all of our processes are now faster. We also have unbelievable reporting capability now. All of the things that we kept track of manually, are now easily tracked and quickly reported on with the click of a button. The screens and the overall look of the system are very user friendly.
As a company, I think we would all agree that we would wholeheartedly recommend TrackerRMS.

Azure

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

Patient and problem solving during conversion from another horrible ATS

TrackerRMS has definitely allowed our Recruiting workflow and process to become faster and more efficient thus far... Great job!!

Pros

TrackerRMS's conversion team is wonderful to work with. They have gone above and beyond the call of duty to get our data from the other horrible ATS platform and integrated correctly into TrackerRMS. It was a painful process, but not because of Tracker. Tracker did everything they could to make it as easy on me as possible.

Cons

Truthfully, I have no idea yet since we are just using the platform. The one request I have thus far is to have the Reason Status to close a job a required field with a drop down reason list but ONLY during the close of the job and not through out the process. We report on how many jobs are closed based on the reason status.

Nikki

Reviewed on 04/06/2018

Super Efficient

The best thing about Tracker to me is our rep she is super efficient and seriously makes us feel like we are her ONLY customers!! She is always there for us instantly and is super smart !

Pros

I think the pros are everything pretty much - the way that it is cross functional and you can do the same thing multiple ways

Cons

The only con I can think of is that you are not able to open a second tab alot of people are used to having multiple tabs open

Kristina

Reviewed on 02/03/2023

TrackerRMS - A true partner that goes above and beyond

Pros

Customization, implementation and ongoing support, user experience

Cons

Different workflows being available based on type of job and/or internal group

JobDiva, Bullhorn ATS & CRM and SmartSearch

Reasons for Choosing Tracker

Scalability and modernization

Reasons for Switching to Tracker

Customization, UI and price
Nick

Reviewed on 30/04/2013

Templar Search specializes in mid to senior appointments, and needed a software which was able to easily and quickly capture data from CV's, manage all associated information such as references and compliance in an efficient manner, while also allowing easy and professional contact with our client base through email and mailshots etc.

We subsequently went to market to find a system which would give us some bang for our buck!! But, like most new starters, cost was a major issue!

After testing in excess of 25 systems we made the decision to select TrackerRMS.

We have now been using TrackerRMS for over a year now and find the product to be of excellent value. The product offers above and beyond what is essentially a budget level price point. Due to the system being online it has negated the need for a server based system allowing me the flexibility to work from anywhere. The system has never been down and has proved to be 100% reliable. I have experienced some minor glitches, but am happy to say that these have always been resolved. Moving forward the system will easily intergrate into a website. I have no hesitation in recommending TrackerRMS to any new business looking for a system which offers value, flexibility, and reliability.

Minaz

Reviewed on 13/08/2019

Tracker HRIS

it was good overall, some tabs can be polished to use it in a better way.

Pros

we can create hot lists that helps to email people in bulk

Cons

sometimes it was too slow as its in cloud

Melissa

Reviewed on 22/03/2018

Excellent Customer Service: help me to quickly understand and customize the software to meet...

Customer Service helps me to quickly understand and customize the software to meet my needs. Now I hit the ground running when I use tracker. Thank you!

Pros

Excellent customer service. Her coaching is thorough. She communicates patiently and clearly. She Saves me time. She's cordial and has provided me with useful ideas for my personalized style of Tracker use.

The software Is user friendly. Thorough. Customizable.

Cons

Hot list: It would be great to have an area to save useful links (content) to send to clients fyi.
Example: links on informative articles particularly of interest to CFO's to send to: my CFO hot list for their information.

Betsy

Reviewed on 25/08/2022

Tracker is a Win

Tracker support is top-notch and their development team is receptive and responsive in creating custom solutions for our unique processes.

Pros

Tracker combines our ATS and CRM needs into one product. As our marketing director, I see tremendous benefit in how the product unites our marketing tech stack for increased productivity and lead generation.

Cons

While there are fields that we'd like to access at different points in the automation process that are not currently available, the development team works with us to provide solutions while continuing to improve the product.