About Tracker

Tracker is a web-based, integrated recruitment ATS and CRM designed for recruiting and staffing firms across industries. The solution allows businesses to manage entire recruitment workflows, right from candidate sourcing and...

Browse Tracker Reviews

Shauna F.

Reviewed on 09/05/2018

Excellent customization options and customer service

Pros

We have a very unique program and one of the things we liked most about Tracker was their ability to jump in and customize the software to accompany our program's vernacular. It fits most of our needs and allows our program to truly focus on our mission. The customer service through Michelle Crisp has been five star since day one. She is professional and knows how to get us what we need in a timely manner so we can continue to focus on our day to day tasks. I have worked with many of the larger software platforms and this is user friendly in comparison.

Cons

There is little room for error with this program. You have no way to delete assignments without messing up your entire workflow. It's very difficult to deal with if that happens.

Leah B.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

Great product!

Pros

I like how easy the interface is to use. Customer service is also great.

Cons

None. I enjoy using this product. I would recommend to others.

Katie G.

Reviewed on 25/04/2013

Our Company specializes in legal recruitment for large to mid size International Law Firms and in –house legal team. As an experienced recruiter, I have always relied upon my database system to assist and keep up to date with my day to day work movements; as well as my candidates, clients, jobs and future leads. A good database system is like your second brain, your on line PA and at times your motivator! This is what Tracker RMS provides for me, a system that I can rely on at any time, where ever I am in the world, I can simply logon and keep abreast of my business .

Over the years I have used a variety of database systems, some basic and some complicated, but Tracker RMS supersedes all of the previous systems I have used. It is a simple and easy tool to use, which never causes any issues or complications as I have had in the past with other systems; and yet provides such a high level of organization and information gathering. Every morning, I can log on and see what active jobs I have, new candidates who have registered are highlighted to me, I am reminded of tasks that I need to do, and I can scroll through and remind myself of conversations recently had with both Client Firms and candidates. When a job comes in, I can search for the relevant candidates easily and quickly - moving from their CV, to my contact notes, to previous history is so simple with no long pauses and extra quirks, everything as a recruiter that you need. This is particularly important if you need immediate access to a variety of information whilst on a call. No time for long pauses as you move from screen to screen! If I need to check on the financials, the invoices or outgoing bills are all to hand and can be shown in a variety of charts to help me monitor the company finances. Every Friday I have to go in and make sure that the temporary workers have all completed their on line timesheets and then, with one click of a button, send it over to the Client to approve - from this the invoice is then generated. Nice and simple and my Clients really appreciate the on line time sheet facility!

From the start, the team at Tracker RMS have given outstanding customer service. No problem is to small from them and they really go out their way to provide an extra level of service. They seem to understand your business needs and are always one step ahead! They also listen to your suggestions as a recruiter; the continuous improvement and development of Tracker RMS is a joy and excitement to watch! It is easy to update the agency website with new jobs listed on Tracker RMS, as it is all linked together and gives the candidates the ability to register through the website and their details fall into Tracker. It really gives the agency an extra level of professionalism and is a time saving device!

Tracker RMS works well for the small recruitment agency as well as the larger agency. Having worked previously in larger agencies, I found that generally people were reluctant to feed information into the database system and keep their movements up to date. I was continuously frustrated by my colleagues. Their plea was that the inputting of information was time consuming, of no benefit, that they did not understand how to do it, etc. None of this could apply to Tracker RMS and, as the business grows, I can envisage that Tracker RMS would provide the perfect system to bring a large group of people together to work effectively and efficiently as a team.

I am delighted with Tracker RMS and now in my second year of use there is quite simply no turning back! I would be lost with out it! Thank you Tracker RMS !

Top Tracker Alternatives

Steven B.

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

Excellent transition!

A few years ago, we bought in to a system and pulled out mid-migration due to inefficiencies and lack of customer support. This left me very discouraged. It took me a few years to even consider making a change, again.

Walking in to TrackerRMS, I have regained my confidence in customer service. We now have asystem that will increase and make our workflow much more efficient.

Pros

We changed to TrackerRMS in December 2017. The intake and customer service has been seamless.

I’ve gone through a number demos and TrackerRMS was at the top of our list.

To date, I am extremely happy with the system, customizations, and especially the customer service. Our workflow has increased and team morale has risen. TrackerRMS has been a big step forward for us, in the right direction.

Cons

A few upgrades which we are told are coming this year would add tremendous value. Overall, the system is very customizable, user friendly so overall, great product.

Scott M.
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 24/01/2018

Great product, Excellent customer service

Pros

- Customizable, but with a functional starting point (i.e. don't have to design it completely from the ground up when onboarding)--so it's easy to license and start using, if you want
- Excellent ongoing customer service after onboarding
- Helpful dashboards and "To Do" lists keep you easily on top of performance and revenue-driving activity
- Great visibility between users
- Great, user-friendly integration with MS Outlook

Cons

- Has some nuances that need to be done a specific way, so that can take some "getting used to"
- Some information can be entered multiple ways, but that can create ripples in other ways unknowingly, so it's important to review best practices when learning the system's finer points

Shelby S.

Reviewed on 01/05/2013

As an executive formerly responsible for a very large scale deployment of Salesforce.com, I am extremely familiar with all the risks, rewards, capabilities, and limitations of CRM software. Upon joining OHS it was immediately clear that we had outgrown the configuration of our legacy Salesforce implementation and needed to pursue a common operating platform that our various service lines and business teams could collectively use to manage their activities, but without breaking the bank!

To identify the right partner for our organization, we elected to undertake an extremely robust market level analysis. Our goal was to find a product that afforded us a high degree of flexibility, while maintaining ease of use and ease of administration. And provided comprehensive functionality with an affordable and fixed total cost of ownership. We evaluated 60 different products in total - Tracker RMS was the hands down winner.

Tracker offers an extremely intuitive, clean, and easy to use design and navigation. Included in the base product are functionality and features that you almost always have to purchase separately or pay more for elsewhere. And the Tracker customer service support is, quite frankly, among the best I've seen.

I would strongly recommend Tracker in both my capacity as a current user, and a long time IT executive and buyer of software systems.

Jordan R.

Reviewed on 09/09/2015

TrackerRMS does the job but in a lot of steps.

Pros

TrackerRMS does a great job of tracking candidates and jobs. It also does a great job of showing all activities that the candidate has done and what jobs they have been submitted to as well.

Cons

I personally feel like there are extra steps that are involved that make the process tedious at times. In addition, I wish that there was a way you could easily see all the activities of a person when you are their job profile rather than having to go outside of the job and looking for past activities. I also find it frustrating that sometimes Tracker reverts back and doesnt always update itself.

Deidre D.
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 21/11/2017

Overall using TrackerRMS has been pleasant and very useful

Thank you.

Pros

The customer support from both Michelle Crisp and now Courtney Harchak has been amazing. Both ladies have been instrumental in helping us navigate this tool efficiently over the months. We certainly look forward to working with Courtney and to understand TrackerRMS fully.

Cons

At times the functionality and features of TrakerRMS are difficult to navigate. Also, there are some basic site navigational features that are not included but would simply issues such as "page searching" within certain list (such as Send List). Also, navigating the 'Candidates List' could be testing at times especially when there are thousands of candidates in the list.

Nikki M.

Reviewed on 04/06/2018

Super Efficient

The best thing about Tracker to me is our rep she is super efficient and seriously makes us feel like we are her ONLY customers!! She is always there for us instantly and is super smart !

Pros

I think the pros are everything pretty much - the way that it is cross functional and you can do the same thing multiple ways

Cons

The only con I can think of is that you are not able to open a second tab alot of people are used to having multiple tabs open

Nate H.

Reviewed on 22/03/2018

Exceeded Expectations

Pros

The team at TrackerRMS has thought of just about everything for their CRM. You can tell the system was designed by professionals that have expert level knowledge with the staffing/consulting industry because every function has a purpose. What separates them is their customer service though. Everyone who I've interacted with at TrackerRMS has exhibited a true vested interest in our success. Our Client Success Manager has been absolutely great with our transition - she very responsive and goes above and beyond to make sure we have everything we need. I highly recommend TrackerRMS.

Cons

Tough to think of a con so far. Any minor cone seems to be getting addressed in their upcoming new version which we are all excited about.

Kelly K.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 19/01/2018

Integra

MIchelle Crisp has been amazing in helping us learn and understand Tracker and how we can best use it to support our team!

Pros

The ability to customize reports specific to how we operate and ability to communicate with Outlook has made organization internally 100 times better than the system we were previously using.

Cons

A lot of clicks to perform certain functions - however, once you get used to it you don't really notice anymore.

Minaz L.

Reviewed on 13/08/2019

Tracker HRIS

it was good overall, some tabs can be polished to use it in a better way.

Pros

we can create hot lists that helps to email people in bulk

Cons

sometimes it was too slow as its in cloud

Melissa M.

Reviewed on 22/03/2018

Excellent Customer Service: help me to quickly understand and customize the software to meet...

Customer Service helps me to quickly understand and customize the software to meet my needs. Now I hit the ground running when I use tracker. Thank you!

Pros

Excellent customer service. Her coaching is thorough. She communicates patiently and clearly. She Saves me time. She's cordial and has provided me with useful ideas for my personalized style of Tracker use.

The software Is user friendly. Thorough. Customizable.

Cons

Hot list: It would be great to have an area to save useful links (content) to send to clients fyi.
Example: links on informative articles particularly of interest to CFO's to send to: my CFO hot list for their information.

Sarah G.

Reviewed on 20/12/2017

Fantastic features for any staffing model!

Pros

I have used mutiple ATS based systems before, TrackerRMS is the best! It has a fantastic Candidate/Sales Mgmt software. Everything from bulk candidate upload, excel contact uploads, lead and reference management and a very interactive and managed ACTIVITY tracker for each contact or candidate. Also the campaign/email features are simply great! In addition this product allows you to manage all the back end financial as well and has a built in timesheet portal as well. Customer service is fantastic as well! Customer representatives were extremly thoughtful and helpful!

Richard J.

Reviewed on 05/12/2017

Great. Very efficient and easy to use.

We love it.

Pros

Streamlines all of our work. Makes scheduling easier. Easy to build reports. Great customer service.

Cons

Cannot do colour coding on calendar for different kinds of appointments. Also you cannot have a reoccurring appointment.

Richard B.

Reviewed on 26/04/2013

We are a small specialist recruitment company dealing with fairly large volumes of jobs in a narrow vertical market. We have been very impressed with TrackerRMS since starting to use it a year ago.
The implementation was fast and easy, the training easy and flexible, and the after care is fantastic. Anything we have been unsure about has been dealt with efficiently and any suggestions taken on board.
We find the use of TrackerRMS very easy and intuitive, it integrates well with our website, as well as external websites and software; it operates well in the modern recruitment environment of social media and job boards.
It is also a very robust system which is stable and I can't remember a time it has gone down on us.
The system is very scalable and I believe would work for larger organizations, as well as smaller companies like us. There are many features that we don't use but I can see would be useful for larger companies.
We have been very impressed with TrackerRMS.

Inga B.

Reviewed on 03/05/2017

An intuitive flexible database

The Tracker are so great to work with - friendly and patience in abundance! Highly recommend the move to their system.

Pros

We are loving this product. It is easy to customise and very intuitive. It has so much flexibility to make it compatible with your company. The customer support is superb and reactive when we need it.

Cons

Like any database, you have to invest the time to get everyone on board - when you are busy, it's easy to default to known practices rather than persevere with a new system. However, it's worth it!

Ryan R.

Reviewed on 07/06/2018

Very strong CRM/ATS system

Very good implementation and client support team. They're responsive when we have issues or want to make a change to the system.

Pros

TrackerRMS is a far more sophisticated and powerful CRM/ATS system than any other web-based systems that I've tested. It offers excellent client and contract tracking capabilities. It also effectively organizes candidates for easy access and quick searches on skill sets.

Cons

Since it offers more in-depth capabilities, there more of a learning curve than some other systems.

Danielle S.

Reviewed on 08/02/2018

Great Customer Support

Pros

For the most part TrackerRMS is very self explanatory. In the event that I do have a question, their support staff is easily accessible, accommodating and genuine in their efforts to help. I recommend this product and their services to anyone looking for a new and streamlined option.

Cons

It would be more effective to be able to edit some reports even if I am not the owner or original creator.

Dave R.

Reviewed on 19/12/2017

Great system, great support

Tracker RMS has been fabulous to deal with. Calm, knowledgeable, patient, with great client focus. Very happy with the sales and integration (so far).

Pros

- intuitive interface
- flexible configuration
- clean, clear layout
- feature-rich
- good crm module

Cons

- separate contact and candidate records with suboptimal linkage - cumbersome to use.
- searches limited to 3 custom fields
- no Client support in our time zone

Beth R.

Reviewed on 03/11/2017

Great RMS

Great customer service--responsiveness
If you need a system that can be easily customized to your needs-this is it
Workflows are easy to build around our day to day processes.

Pros

I like the custom fields and ability to modify to meet our specific needs. Reasonably priced. Great customer service responsiveness.

Cons

Like to be able to sync payroll data directly to Payroll system and our Accounting system would be ideal.

Kisa K.

Reviewed on 14/02/2017

Tracker RMS review

I've only been using TrackerRMS for a few weeks but I love it so far. I'm still getting used to all the features but it certainly makes my job much easier now.

Pros

I like being about to save and track all emails. I also like that we can search all the job boards AND our database in one place.

Cons

Not able to use the drag and drop feature but hopefully that will be fixed

David B.

Reviewed on 26/04/2013

As Head of Interim Management at College Leadership Services, I have found Tracker invaluable since being appointed in December 2012.

Having all candidate and client information in one intuitive central record allows me to stay on top of candidate management issues.

When roles are received which need filling quickly the campaign facility allows me to contact all my candidates quickly to gage interest, saving me valuable time, removing the need to make unnecessary phone calls. The CV search facility is also excellent.

The entire candidate and client contact process is much quicker than the manual process we had before and I would not be without the Tracker system.

Steve M.

Reviewed on 07/09/2016

We have been using tracker RMS for just over 3 years.

Pros

The product is highly intuitive, easy to use and yet seems to have an option/capability to cover almost all eventualities. The support is excellent, nothing is too much trouble and we enjoy knowing the Tracker team rather than working with a large/faceless corporation.

Cons

i really like the product, a slight observation is that tracker appears to be more tiered towards in-country recruitment in terms of how it interacts/doesn't interact with currency exchanges etc.

Jonathan H.

Reviewed on 26/04/2013

Hammond Clarke Recruitment is an established consultancy with a strong presence within both the public and private sectors. Utilizing RMS Tracker since 2008, we have found the software to be invaluable - with a number of features that we would struggle without having integrated them into our day to day routines. RMS operates with a clear and easy to understand interface, and with the excellent training offered, this ensures an all round client/candidate friendly experience from start to finish. Initial set-up was painless and the transition of information from our previous database entirely seamless.