Kixie PowerCall Reviews

About Kixie PowerCall

Welcome to Kixie, the sales engagement platform that revolutionizes the way you do business. Designed to supercharge your sales performance, Kixie offers ultra-reliable and easily automated calling and texting features that...

Browse Kixie PowerCall Reviews

Rowdie Mitch
Rowdie Mitch

Reviewed on 25/03/2018

Saved us a ton of money for a simple trackable dialer

Simplicity. Consistent. Great pricing. I can't recommend it enough, took quite a few calls to find something that easily could track my team, record phone calls, and sit right on their computers. My team loves it and so do I. Best thing is, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and the team actually wants to help you unlike most SaaS companies... If you have a problem, sometimes they call you right away, if not within a day... Its amazing.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the product. We were using Outreach.io Voice, and paying out the waaazooo for it, and there were hidden fees... It was a nightmare. I called at Kixie and he answered all my questions, no BS in the sales pitch... set me up and even helped me get started in rolling it out to the team. They even offered consulting to help integrate with my CRM but I declined for the time being.

The morale of my team went way up... No more issues. The reporting is simple which helps them create reports, and the portal is easy for me to go in and manage my team and make sure productivity is up. I love the red click to calls that even show up on peoples websites so its fast.

I would highly recommend this for businesses using SDR's who don't want to over complicate making a dang phone call. I haven't used all the features to the full ability yet but it has been doing what I need it to. Its also cheaper than buying new phone lines for each person in the company. We had a small learning curve, but that was easily managed and expected from switching softwares.

Cons

I really like most everything about it. The setup did take awhile to figure out, but I think that was more on my end. If I had to pick one thing, I would say adding notes takes one extra click than I want... But that is me stretching to find something, and might just be my use case.

Brandy
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 27/01/2023

Kixie, expensive, but like all things in life, you TRULY get what you pay for.

Amazing. Truthfully, the best part is the customer service. I have not once spoken to anyone that I felt like didn't love their job. If they do, they hide it very well. Y'all are the chik-fil-a of VOIP services. Kudos!

Pros

It's ease of use and reliability. The dialer is fun to use and SIMPLE.

Cons

The price and transferring calls to other people.

RingEX

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

Because the effectiveness and customer service is well worth the cost.
Sheryl

Reviewed on 19/07/2022

Our company used KIXIE for almost 2 years. Save your money. Their customer service is...

This company is terrible. They should go the way of Enron.

Pros

When we first started using KIXIE they were competitive, wanted our business--they were helpful. Two years later, you can't get a live customer service rep. They cost 5x the competitor, and NO REFUNDS! Save your money. Check out JUSTCALL.io. It's 1/4 the price. Month-to-month. They have live customer service. What a difference!

Cons

KIXIE now offers ZERO customer service--Terrible! Zero REFUNDS. They don't care about the customer. Not responsive to building in new technology that is needed (hello? Bulk texting???) What more is there to say?

Response from Kixie

Sheryl, we're very sorry to hear your experience with Kixie was less than you had hoped for. We pride ourselves on 100% US-based customer service, and we do provide live customer service over the phone, email, and chat.

The reason we do not offer pro-rated refunds for service is due to the costs associated with the US-based support resources that we offer, and also the fact we do not require contracts or annual payments of our customers in order to use the system. You can cancel at any time, but there are no pro-rated refunds when you do, so that we can continue to offer these services and benefits.

As we have grown we have continued to develop new features in response to customer feedback. Due to popular demand, we recently completed a major update which includes list-based multi-line PowerDialing, allowing our customers to auto-dial up to 10 contacts simultaneously. We prioritize the features that we hear the most requests for, and unfortunately not every request can be met.

Top Kixie PowerCall Alternatives

Mary Beth

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

After thorough research, Kixie was our best option.

They have a white glove approach. They have really worked to make using their product easy.

Pros

I like that I can text directly through the system--this drastically improves response rates and speed of closing. I also like that it records everything directly in the CRM. It's actually motivated me to stay with Pipedrive--they integrate so well together. Additionally, Kixie went out of its way to help me integrate its software with ClickUp. That was very impressive.

Cons

The phone app needs some work. I do have to update the Chrome extension pretty regularly as well, but that makes sense for how often they update their software. :)

Aircall, RingEX, JustCall and CloudTalk

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

It had every option I wanted with competitive pricing. The sales rep was excellent as well.

Response from Kixie

Hi Mary Beth, thank you for the review! We're glad to hear Kixie is helping you close deals faster. Have a great day!

Replied 19/09/2022
Matt

Reviewed on 05/04/2022

Kixie is a powerhouse

Pros

Ease of use and setup. Took us just a few minutes to be up and running.
Integrates well with HubSpot.
Jam packed with advanced features we have not yet explored, but definitely will.

Cons

Some features did not work as well for us out of the gate, but the beauty is Kixie support is super responsive and we were able to resolve quickly.

Reviewed on 11/03/2024

Fails frequently. No weekend support or phone support.

I don't recommend it. Kixie must provide support 24/.7. They can't close their support entirely on weekends. Until this policy changes, I can't recommend Kixie.

Pros

The price is reasonable, but you get what you pay for.

Cons

It fails pretty frequently, and it always seems to fail on weekends. Call routing has failed in the past. We could not make outbound calls or receive incoming calls two days in a row (not all day but for a few hours each day). I find it unacceptable that they are unavailable on weekends. There is no support of any kind on weekends. If something goes wrong on a weekend, you are screwed. It happened to us multiple times. I explained my frustrations to Kixie numerous times.

Nathan
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

Switch to Kixie

We are able to communicate easier with our clients. The dialer has a very easy system that shows us how to record voice mails a lot quicker and as well as texting through the app.

Pros

This software is compatible with our CRM. Kixie and Zoho automatically record all the calls that our company makes or receives.

Cons

When we have a phone transfered it doesn't get recorded sometimes.

Kendall
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 08/06/2020

Kixie overview

Pros

Simple, easy to use, has all features I need.

Cons

Sometimes it can freeze and cause some problems but overall very good

Reviewed on 28/08/2020

Flawless!

10/10!

Pros

This product is very easy to use. I also love the local-presence. The voicemail drop is fantastic, and the templated texts are so effective.

Cons

I don't have ANY cons to say about this product!

Jessica
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 15/10/2020

Huge Time Saver!

It has been amazing so far! Very easy to use and connected well with our CRM. Huge time saver.

Pros

- Super easy to learn and use
- Saves time dialing a number and human error
- Eliminates headaches from squinting at my computer screen to get a phone number dialed correctly

Cons

When the dial is up, below where you type in the number is the name of the previous person you called. At first I was confused on who I was calling.

Jason

Reviewed on 07/12/2017

Shout-out to the Kixie Team for Being an Integral Part of My Business!

Sign up for the trial to get a sense of how it works since it’s free for 7 days and takes two seconds to setup. Kixie integrates great with my CRM, saves me ton of time, helps keep me organized, and eliminates manual logging tasks. Like I said before, I can’t even remember what it feels like to make calls before using Kixie.

I dial 100 customers a day to grow lead generation and create interest for our sales team. I constantly track my call reporting which keeps me focused on reaching the dial numbers and average call duration. This is huge in making me stay competitive with my team so I always reach my sales goals.

Pros

forget what life before having Kixie felt like - almost the same way that I forgot what it felt like before I had a cellphone. I felt like writing a review for Kixie since I sometimes forget how impactful Kixie is to my phone sales efforts.

Before Kixie, I had to manually dial 100’s of outbound sales calls. Without a Click-to-Call button right next to the phone numbers, I wasn't able to see which contacts were calling me from my CRM. I didn’t have Local Presence Dialing so my prospects saw my out-of-state number on outbound caller id and often wouldn’t pick up, and I couldn’t review my call recordings to numbers or names I had forgotten to write down.

Since we have partnered, Kixie has kept on adding new features, though the pricing has stayed the same. For instance, the addition of SMS Messaging and voicemail drop functionality has been a huge benefit.

Their customer service team is also phenomenal. When I call or send Kixie an email, a tech-savvy rep from the US answers my calls answers the phone or replies. They don’t have an outsourced service team and they actually care about my business which is hard to do for any size company.

Cons

I would suggest for Kixie to add a real time performance leaderboard to show my team on a TV screen, and maybe a search feature in the dashboard for call history.

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

Features and Benefits Galore

Our business is 80-100 employees and we've had Kixie for about a year and a half. Great back end customer support for those rare time it's needed. It has helped increase my teams productivity and morale, also scaled out to other departments to help improve their synchronicity within business units and customer interactions. We continue to find new features and benefits the longer we've had it.

Pros

Click to call, voice mail drop, SMS templates, CRM integrations, easy to use phone app and real time tracking with dashboards have all made the productivity and management easier and more enjoyable for each team member.

Cons

Not really, they continue to take the feedback and work on improvements. Such as sending text images and integrating with custom modules.

RingEX

Reasons for Choosing Kixie PowerCall

Better integrations and user friendliness

Pricing and fit
Kathy

Reviewed on 20/08/2022

Best dialer solution I have worked with!

Since we switched over to Kixie, we have increased our sales by 40% and our departments output by 14%. It was allowed us to scale our business and easily track what works great and where we have room for improvement through their real-time reporting.

Pros

Kixie is great right out of the box. Very easy and intuitive to use and comes with all the bells and whistles needed. Integrates perfectly with our CRM and is priced very fairly for the value we get from it.

Cons

I am not crazy about the new upgraded view. I wish they have more video tutorials so that users can easily (and quickly) learn about all the added features.

Response from Kixie

Hi Kathy, thank you for the review! It's really great to hear that Kixie has helped your team increase sales by 40%, that's awesome!! For more video tutorials on the new dialer view and features, please check out our playlist of video tutorials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYZ9XqY1PsQPZ9dC8UdEDkbnAGsVbe9D2

Replied 29/08/2022
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 31/08/2022

Hubspot on Steroids

I will never use Hubspot without Kixie again. Connection Boost with Local Presence alone 10X'ed our connection rate.

Pros

Click to call, Voicemail Drop, and automated documentation saves so much time and leads to more connections

Cons

Being without Kixie when HubSpot updates/changes it's CSS, and it takes a day or two for Kixie to update.

Aircall

Functionality & Pricing

Response from Kixie

Hi there, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you're getting more connections with Kixie and HubSpot. We're big fans of HubSpot as well, and we're working with them to make future updates more smooth and seamless. Have a great day!

Replied 09/09/2022
Rachel

Reviewed on 09/06/2020

Brilliant tool for Inside Sales Reps for tight budgets & high performance goals!

My call volume was average before I used Kixie.

Pros

Kixie has helped me hit my own personal goals. As the first step of the sales cycle process, the Inside Sales Rep is essential to the success of sales growth. My daily goal is to drop as many voicemails as possible. Without the human on the voicemail, prospects are not as engaged. Also, the customer service is super supportive. I can call them anytime during business hours & they are helpful to help me troubleshoot.

Cons

There are daily software updates, which can be irritating, when I am trying to hit my outbound voicemail drop, there are updates when I need to refresh all of my systems.

Reviewed on 19/07/2022

Kixie Dialer

Overall it gets the job done

Pros

Easy to use and set up - I downloaded the trial myself and got it up and running in a few minutes.

Cons

It seems buggy...team has been complaining of a lot of downtime

Response from Kixie

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your honest and candid feedback. We are continuously working to improve our product and eliminate any glitches or bugs from our system.

In most cases, our team can resolve bugs within 5-7 business days from when they are reported. If you have not done so already, we would greatly appreciate it if you could report any bugs or other issues you may encounter to our support team at [email protected] so that we may look into and resolve them in a timely manner.

Manoj
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

Kixie review

It has really been amazing and gives complete satisfation with respect voice clairty and connectivity.

Pros

The call barging is smooth and the connectivity is really good with proper voice quality

Cons

The cost is on higher side when we compare with go auto dial also skype.

Response from Kixie

Hi Manoj, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad to hear you're satisfied with Kixie and happy with the clarity and connectivity of calls!

Replied 22/08/2022
Craig

Reviewed on 05/08/2022

Power Dialling an extensive database

Overall, Kixie has been great and is helping us to accomplish our ultimate goal. I manage a massive database of 30k+ prospects, and utilizing the power dialler feature has allowed the team to churn through the list very effectively.
On the support side I've been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he's been amazing! A huge help at customizing and optimizing the tool to fit our specific needs.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is extremely knowledgeable and always very quick to respond to any inquiries.
I work with many vendors and account managers daily and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is top of class, sincerely.
I appreciate everything you've done for us [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! I truly appreciate you, thank so much

Pros

Affordability, simple deployment, ease of use, ease of on-boarding, excellent reporting and analytical features, excellent on-going support and account management

Cons

The tool is a bit buggy at times, but this has improved significantly in just a few months. Kixie is great at deploying numerous app updates and patches to resolve any issues.

Response from Kixie

Hi Craig! Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. We are always glad to hear how Kixie has helped businesses and individuals achieve their goals. Thank you for continuing to choose Kixie for your business calling & texting needs!

Ivan
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 25/01/2023

Happen Ventures review

Pros

I believe the power dialer is the best feature as we are able to target more people in 1 go

Cons

sometimes its a bit slow but there was recently an update that helped with this issue

Dialpad

Aircall
Happye
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 19/07/2018

I enjoy working with Kixe, Kixie allows my work experience to be more efficient, and...

The benefits are limitless. The time it saves me, just in using the power dial feature, is huge! I love how I am able to view calls, listen to calls, download call for Quality Control Purposes. I can even send calls that I had to my supervisor, and use to train new employees. Love Kixie!! Highly recommend!! I consider it to be valuable on so many levels!

Pros

Kixie allows me to track my calls; view call history; dispose of my calls in order to understand how each call was used; I can easily view, and download each call for Quality Control purposes; I can easily call contacts by using the click to call...without having to manually dial, and organize contacts.

Cons

Just learning the functionality, which really didn't take long. : ) Anything that is new, can be confusing, and of course change can be difficult...But the change, and learning experience was well worth it!

Tyler

Reviewed on 22/08/2020

Great service for CRM

Really happy with Kixie and I would reccomend them to

Pros

Links well with our CRM and seems like it is designed by someone who has CRM front of mind.

Call quality is excellent and has been perfect for working from home recently.

Love the fact you can link call notes immediately to a contact from the powercall software.

Cons

There is the ocasional bug, but they are fixed quickly and customer support is excellent.

Nalika
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 18/10/2022

Power Dialing

It is a good software that helped us achieve our quota of reaching out to our clients and leads.

Pros

This was fairly easy to set up and has all the features that our company needs to carry out our duties.

Cons

This is a bit costly and sometimes mostly in the mornings, it is difficult to reach a customer service agent to aid you.

Response from Kixie

Hi Nalika, thank you for your review and valuable feedback! We're glad Kixie is meeting your needs and helping you reach your quota.

Replied 24/10/2022
Davina

Reviewed on 06/07/2022

Amazing System

I use it daily it's great and I'm happy to have it. The SMS templates are great and efficient

Pros

Everything. Caller ID, how it integrates with our CRM, the text messages, the SMS templates. the VM drop

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches, but it happens with technology

Response from Kixie

Hi Davina, thank you for sharing your experience with Kixie! We're glad to hear that you're happy with the system, and we're glad to have you as a customer. Have a great day!

Khaled

Reviewed on 31/08/2016

Kixie is a must for our Sales team!

We use pipedrive to track our sales but that only went so far. We added kixie and the integration was absolutely seamless. Now we have the ability to listen in on sales calls our team did to be able to tweak our message as well as get real customer reaction to the pitches. Now we dont have to rely on memory with regards to what happened during the call.

Pros

The biggest pro is the seamless integration. It just connects quickly and works beautifully. Additionally, I love the built in CRM caller ID feature.

Cons

There is not much to not like about kixie. The reason is because it is a very focused product. Its not trying to do too much. It does what is says and does it well.

Esmeralda

Reviewed on 04/11/2022

Kixie for Management

It served the purpose of answering calls from anywhere in the world. Good connection. Easy to use and understand

Pros

Is easy to use, im not tech savy and i found it pretty easy to use. Its launches fast.

Cons

I couldn't find the record option on the extension

Response from Kixie

Hi Esmerelda, thank you for leaving a review! We're glad you find Kixie helpful and easy to use. For info on call recordings, please see the article linked below, or reach out to our support team via chat or at [email protected]. Thanks!

Replied 11/11/2022