About TeamSupport

TeamSupport is a post-sale award-winning customer support software company built specifically for the unique needs of B2B (business-to-business) technology-enabled companies within the computer software, hardware, information...

Browse TeamSupport Reviews

Tyler R.

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Intuitive, Useful Software Company-wide

Overall, our company has toyed with the idea of using competitors but TeamSupport has held strong as a useful solution for us whose advantages outweigh its detractors.

Pros

I like the largely intuitive interface and functionality. Creating actions (public/private) are extremely easy as is pasting in-line images, adding attachments and customizing ticket types. Once saved, the formatting of actions are ideal and translate to what the user entered. Not all other ticketing software handles it this well.

Cons

Performance/stability has certainly improved over the years and has become more reliable. Despite that, there are the odd instances of slowness or degraded performance. The reporting could be more robust and easier. The ability to create more than one new (unsaved) ticket simultaneously would be very helpful.

Response from TeamSupport

Hi Tyler, Thanks for writing to let us know your thoughts about TeamSupport. While we were really glad to hear that you've generally had a good experience so far, it looks like we fell short in one area, and that's not okay. I want you to know that I've spoken to our Director of Customer Success about this, and we're going to make sure this isn't an issue moving forward. We're always improving our platform and will also make our development team aware to factor into future updates and enhancements.

We'll look forward to talking directly to learn more and I promise we'll find a solution to your issue.

Replied 26/03/2021
Deb L.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 14/05/2019

Great Solution

We use it as our one-stop shop for all IT service issues. We utilize a 3rd party provider for network and hardware setup type needs, but our users are now trained to simply use our internal Team Support service desk for all things IT related. We triage and forward to our 3rd party IT provider, as needed, but most things we are able to self serve from our internal IT team. Our users know that we are responding and feel like their IT needs are being serviced much quicker and more accurately the first time.

Pros

Setting up Team Support for our use was generally painless. We knew that we needed a cloud-based solution that offered "out of the box" functionality that could grow as our needs changed. We applied the KISS concepts and have tweaked as needed. Tweaking and customization is not complex; it's very straight forward plus we were provided with great coaching along the way. We also love using the Portal and Wiki, and often refer our users to both. And our users have adopted very well for the most part.

Cons

It works. Like anything I wish for a couple of minor things. It would be nice if I didn't have to refresh at times to cause a "read" ticket to no longer show as "unread", but eh, that's no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to TeamSupport

Better overall functionality for the price point and user friendliness for us, as agents, plus better user experience for our "customers" via the portal and Wiki functionality.
Jan N.

TeamSupport for Customer Support

Our company started using TeamSupport several years ago for answering customer support tickets. Previously, we would respond via email which left us no tracking or history and was only available to the email account used to answer the ticket. With TS we can track all responses and have the ability to tag the issues by topic. Being able to insert images is HUGE! Often times we will hear something like "Another rep told us ...". We can quickly click on the customer's company name and see all past tickets and review past responses. I can also quickly see just my responses. Notes can be attached to a customer's account that will pop up whenever they submit tickets.
The reporting feature is not quite as easy as I think it should be. Although I've managed to produce enough basic reports to satisfy my needs.
The learning curve for TS was relatively short. There are a few quirks, that once you figure them out, you can easily move forward - such as each customer must have a unique email address. However, this can be worked around by adding the customer without an email address, then edit their account to add the email.
We have found that TS has significantly reduced the time we spend training new hire employees. The new hires can scroll through previous tickets and review past responses. They can also search specific topics based on tags. Once they are turned loose to answer tickets on their own, they can be marked as private and sent to be reviewed by their mentor, and then released to the customer.
TS has many features to help make life easier - Built-in editor with images & screencast recorder, Water Cooler (internal chat), Chat (for your customers), Knowledge Base Templates (easy to create for repeated use), Wiki (the ability to add internal help articles), Calendar and Reminders, Mobile app, and more.

Pros

Complete history tracking, quick training, ability to insert images, knowledge base templates

Cons

reports, have to create work arounds for duplicate email addresses, when adding a new customer - if TS can't find the customer I wish it would transfer the data entered into the new customer screen so I wouldn't have to retype everything.

Top TeamSupport Alternatives

Paul P.

Reviewed on 29/03/2019

TeamSupport - The best product we've ever used

The business has always been easy to deal with, despite being based in the US, they accomodated us by offering very early meetings (their time), and training and have recently opened a South African help desk to give broader timezone coverage.

Their staff are always very friendly, even going so far as to send happy birthday messages

Pros

The biggest feature for us is that it enables sensible conversations with our customer base. All the interaction with customers is in a comment and reply format, with clear emails out of the system showing them what's being done, where the issue is at etc.

The software is also aimed squarely at our sector, which is IT software development. This is a huge benefit for us as the out of the box setup contains all the categories that you'd want (Support, Features, Defects, Projects, Tasks). It doesn't stop there though, because the customisation offered lets you easily track other categorisation and rank your tickets effectively.

Cons

Being cloud based comes with the usual downside, it gets the odd error due to cookies, slow network etc. This is no different to any other cloud based browser system that we've used.

Alexander W.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

TeamSupport is better

TeamSupport has allowed the whole of Carters helpdesk to work efficiently and with organisation. The allocation of users to tickets, escalating tickets and categorizing tickets off to certain types of support has greatly helped the whole helpdesk work with much more speed and organisation, streamlining each ticket to heldpesk staff with surplus information and legacy information should they need it to help solve a ticket.

Pros

All aspects of TeamSupport are a pro, there is only one negative

Cons

The only negative to teamsupport is being unable to open in seperate tabs, and that the tabs for tickets/inventory items open in the same browser window. This can make it quite confusing if you're used to having a couple of tabs open at one time. But once you've gotten used to it it's fine. For example you can use one specific browser for team support and then use multiple tabs in a different browser.

Claudia C.

Reviewed on 17/07/2020

Great software to be organized

As a user of almost a year I can say that I find this software really useful and a good tool to have all information in just one place with the needed classification, so keep going with all new features you're doing great! :)

Pros

I really like the way Team Support helps us to have a more organized agenda and all the additional info that comes with it, like phone numbers, names, prices, etc. Also, I really appreciate that is really easy to understand and interact with, even if you don't have computational skills, It is really easy to get along with it, and I love that every time that there's a problem with the functionality of the system customer service sends an email telling how they are working on it to find a solution. I'll definitely recommend to friends who are seeking a good software to use on their jobs.

Cons

The only thing i´ve noticed while using teamsupport is that sometimes when I'm searching tickets it would take a long time to load, I guess that being cloud based makes things a bit slow, but it's not big deal when you understand how to fix that error .

Bill T.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Team Support Thoughts

At TMT we began looking for a dedicated, web-based ticketing and support system in 3Q 2015. Up to that point our customer service process was largely managed through email and by spreadsheet. After reviewing roughly 8 systems we decided to go with TeamSupport for the following reasons:
1. Ease of use and minimum training requirements for CSRs
2. Ease of use for our customers
3. Seamless integration options into our web application
4. Configurability

Many of the other systems we looked at really addressed a subset of those areas well, though TeamSupport 'felt' like the best balance of all of them and certainly seemed to be the system our new CSRs picked up quickest when we involved them in the evaluation. To date, we have had no issues with uptime and we have been able to slowly and organically flow our customers' email / phone centric approach to contacting us into use of the TeamSupport system. Our customers can still use phone or email options to contact us, but TeamSupport has simplified the process of ticket creation and management as part of that contact method. Among the most significant early benefits for us is the knowledge capture (including ease of searching existing tickets) as well as ability to push documentation out to customers via the integrated Knowledge Base portal features. Very happy with our decision (close to 1 year later)

Pros

ease of use, access

Cons

n/a

Yagneshkumar P.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017

Amazing B2B Ticketing System

I solve technical problems relating to my company's software. The benefits are to send and receive messages easily, setting priorities to tickets, and escalating tickets when needed, as a result the customer is always in the loop of the progress of the ticket.

Pros

The Ability to add reminders to tickets. This is a great feature to have, so I know when to get back and start working on specific issue that will require more time. Next. Automated messages are sent out to customers during the weekends and holidays. Also, adding subscriber to the tickets is very important when 1 or more users are involved in a team, its good to add a subscriber to keep all the users in the loop.

Cons

Team Support is only compatible in specific browsers such as: Chrome. Secondly, the layout of the web page is a little confusing, since so much information is intact to in web-page. Also, when clicking on a specific ticket, there are screenshots in the webpage that are not scalable, so you have to use a navigation bar to slide over to the right to see the cut off portion of the screenshot.

Omar W.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 15/11/2016

Solid and easy to use

I have used Team Support for a few years and it has served our support purposes very well. It is flexible enough to handle advanced ticket management features and simple to implement. Their support is very helpful and responsive to issues also. Very proactive when it comes to upgrade and possible outage/interruption notices. And they communicate cause and resolution openly. Overall nice interface, easy to use, flexible and expandible, a great value.

Pros

Very easy to implement and use Team Support. Low cost of ownership and it grows and adapts as needed. When we migrated from in-house to hosted email, it was an easy adjustment to keep it integrated. Very happy with the product and the support

Cons

None that I have come across

Linda A.

Reviewed on 19/04/2021

Flexible product with excellent Customer Support

Overall it has been positive. Very impressed with Customer Support, who were very responsive and obviously knew the product. As I work in Support, I appreciate this.

Pros

Ticket are automatically created. Easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes you just want to email one person on the customer list for a ticket, so you have to go to normal email to do that, rather than spam all the other people on the ticket.

Response from TeamSupport

We sure appreciate the positive review. All feedback helps us continue to improve. Remember, there are many resources that we provide so that you continue to have all of the tools you need to make the most of the TeamSupport platform, including our monthly TeamSupport University webinar exclusively for our clients.

Plan to join us on the fourth Wednesday of the month to get some additional tips and tricks from our subject matter experts. Learn more and watch previous TSU programs on demand https://www.teamsupport.com/b2b-customer-service-university

Replied 22/04/2021
Robert H.

Reviewed on 28/10/2016

More capable than most, but still some additions I'd like to see

Getting the system configured for our particular use has been "tricky". It is working for us, but there are some limitations that make it difficult in some areas. For instance, notification via text message should be based on "who is on-call". As it is, I can notify, but I have no-way to denote who is "on-call". So, there may be some way to do this and change the external calls/texting based on it, but it isn't intuitive. Another issue has been with refreshing the screens. (we need to manually do that) However, this system is working for us an our clients, overall, and has met 90% of our needs. Working with customer service, we have had to resolve our own issues on occasion, which is a frustration. (no ideas presented to us, and we just "found" a way)

Pros

Ability to customize ticket entry questions.
Ability to allow customers to directly enter tickets
Ability to allow for texting our cellphones for tickets that have not yet been assigned.
Ability to enter time on tickets, and retroactively enter/change time.
Ability to search on old issues and for our customers to see the issues.

Cons

Inability to tag a ticket with a "classification". (we charge different rates and minimum hours for different times of day/week/holiday) There isn't a good way to track that in the system and we are having to use the comment entry to work out offline ourselves.

My customers want 1 report entry (at the end of of the day), that shows them what the issue was, and the final resolution (only), and time/$ breakdown per time spent on the project. I do find it hard to externally work a report for that. We have had to generate a VB application to manipulate/merge and calculate everything based on the reports that I can get form the system in order to get what we actually need to share with our clients.

CDI should take into account tickets that are "Waiting on Client". (and remove them from the calculation) Currently, I have 2 tickets that are waiting on clients, but the CDI is "maxed out", because it has taken then more than 2 months to get their "act in order". That shouldn't frustrate them and drive the CDI up.

Why can my clients (outside their contract date enter a ticket, but I cannot enter a ticket for them?). Sometimes we need to "catch them up later".....

I need a way to track our active "on-call" resource and make it so that our ticket automation only alerts us the "on-call" resource (via text message) to those considered currently "on-call". Currently, we have to change that setup manually (pain).

Jon S.

Reviewed on 15/05/2019

Easy to use cloud based customer service tool

TeamSupport has been an enhancement to our previous customer service ticking process. Our team can see each other's tickets and pick up where one team member left off or add notes as needed. We also incorporated our customer feedback loop into the software by creating customized categories to track the topic of each customer interaction.

Pros

What I like most about the software is how easy it is for the entire team to learn and use. I also like that as a manager, I can easily customize my dashboard to see the information important to me.

Cons

While the reporting feature is somewhat robust, there have been a few times where I could not run a report on the information I wanted or format the report as I wanted. We also experience some minor performance issues from time to time - pages will not load or take a long time to load.

Grant C.
  • Industry: Wireless

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

Great, Looks wise bit outdated and been few outages recently. Does the job well.

good customer professional relations. More personalised, better than just sending an email

Pros

Feature rich. When we discuss how to edit our support flow the answer if teamsupport can do that is usually yes.

Cons

Lack of USEABLE mobile app. No native spell check (that I am aware of ). I would love to be able to physically move my tickets around like a board, have one corner for customer issues and other for internal, then rename parts of it dynamically e.g completed ticket but waiting on close from customer, then put them out the way. Would allow me to manage my day better

Jessica L.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 11/12/2020

Ease of use

Been using team support for over 5 years and not once have I had an issue.

Pros

Team Support is easy to use once you are familiar with the system.

Cons

reporting features, we need to be able to have better reporting options, and search options.

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

Replied 18/12/2020
David W.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 21/08/2020

Amazing Ticketing System

Pros

This system is great, simple, and easy to use. There is a ton of functionality and features like keeping track of inventory and running reports.

Cons

There aren't that many things that can be improved on that comes to mind, but one thing that can be expanded on and really improved on is their mobile app. It is somewhat limited in its functionality and, options, and user features. Being able to respond and manage tickets on the go can greatly improve your product.

Reviewed on 29/03/2018

I use Team Support daily and love the platform

So easy to use from tracking everything for my customers to tracking mistakes and even using to produce time sheet reporting weekly for the support staff.

Pros

I can manipulate almost anything i need from Team Support for reporting. There are so many options that it has so that you can get the most out of your tickets

Cons

The search engine at the top could be a little better. Sort in order of a primary table then secondary. We search by customer, not ticket #. there are others ways to search. this is my main form of searching for issues

• Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

Team Support has been an immensely helpful tool in my day-to-day work activities.

Pros

The software, when used correctly by a team, is exceptionally useful in the development of knowledge bases. Being able to flag tickets for review and quickly locate them later makes creating training materials a cinch.

Cons

The learning curve for Team Support can be a little steep at times; there's so many functions, that some may go entirely unused because no one is sure how to properly use it, assuming folks are even aware of the function.

Anna Y.

Easy, Flexible Support Software

We have been TeamSupport users since 2012. We are able to more quickly and efficiently serve our customers, and can get better information about our customers through reporting options: how many support tickets, how quickly are they being resolved, etc. We make a lot of configuration changes to customize the software to our needs. Overall, we have also been pleased with the enhancements that TeamSupport continues to make to add additional features.

Pros

Easy of use and flexibility of configuration

Cons

Occasionally run into minor issues with reports.

Martha B.
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Reviewed on 17/05/2019

Daily user

Very good experience, very rare to have any problems. Our team uses this every day, all day. It is convenient. Great correspondence tool, ability to attach files, add people to messages.

Pros

Very easy to use and communicate with. Many ways to customize your configuration to your needs.

Cons

Don't have any con's really. Sometimes we have large files we would like to attach, but they are too big. We have workarounds for it though.

Kerry W.

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

Satisfied User

Pros

The emailing feature and knowledgebase are a couple of my favorite features.

Cons

If we have a lot of public and private actions on a ticket it is hard to follow sometime. there is no place to put problem and solution so you can find it easy.

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks for the feedback and for taking time to post your comments. The TeamSupport platform is designed to be straightforward and simple to use, making your life easier! We're sorry to hear that has not been your experience.

Please give us the opportunity to learn more about your specific issues. I will have a member of our Customer Success team reach out to you directly. You may also contact our Director of Customer Success at [email protected]

Replied 22/10/2020
Jorge H.

Reviewed on 14/05/2019

My experience whit TeamSupport

I have all the info I need of my customers and the interaction with the rest of the company helps us to manage our business efficiently.
I'm not the software administrator, whatever, some few times any trouble appears, it is solved in a short period of time.

Pros

Easy to learn, useful information, reliable, get access anytime anywhere.

Cons

Have more functions than others we used before

Samadhan G.

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Excellent

I ever never used application like this much more user friendly and use full for work

Pros

This is excellent user friendly application

Cons

Reporting and other features are very excellent

Replied 14/01/2021
Jeff H.

Reviewed on 28/02/2018

TeamSupport helps our support team

Pros

Our support team uses teamsupport with the clients. Clients can easily contact our support team for any issues. Ticketing system helps managing queries. Query management for the customers is quick using teamSupport. It has a great user experience and provides easy to use options.

Cherilyn C.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 17/03/2017

Easy to Use Help Desk software

I use TeamSupport to open, manage, and close tickets for the techs in our IT dept. Very easy to use and notifies the tech in a timely manner with the service call.

Pros

Very easy to use, able to notify techs out in the field.

Cons

So far so good. No perceivable cons.

Joelle W.

Reviewed on 08/09/2020

Great ticketing system

Pros

I jumped right in and knew how to use the software, it is incredibly user friendly.

Cons

I often have trouble locating previous tickets using the search feature.

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks Joelle for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to the TeamSupport development team. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to [email protected] directly. Thanks again!

Replied 22/10/2020