About PhoneBurner

PhoneBurner is an outbound call center solution that allows users to log in from their computer and make calls from the connected phone, using imported or admin-provided lead lists. The system offers functionalities that include...

Browse PhoneBurner Reviews

Monica S.

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

What a great program for business!

I enjoy the ease of my day when it is time for the calling out. Often times, I am working on other things and I use to dread making my own leads but now it is simply and quick and allows me more time to focus on the calls instead of "WHO" I am calling.

Thank you PhoneBurner!

Pros

I love that when it is time to cold call to generate more business, there is ease with clicking an uploaded list and just dialing. No fussing over who to call next! The dialer keeps dialing!

Cons

Sometimes, I accidentally hang up and the "Talking time" doesn't really register for my employer.

There already has been a resolution with this!!! I have noticed that when I hang up, it asks me "Are you done? It gives me the opportunity to call back in and jump in where I left off!

Brittany K.

Reviewed on 31/01/2019

Amazing Program & Amazing Support Staff

I would have to say that my favorite Tech Support person to work with would hands down be CSR. They are quick to reply and to try to fix any issues my team and I run into. Not to mention the program itself is SUPER EASY to use!

Pros

It is easy to use and really increases your productivity.

Cons

I can't say that there is much that I don't like about the software. If I had to choose something it would be that there is not a way to sub-folder in a sub-folder. So if I have one folder CA Contacts for example and I wanted to make a set of folders for the contacts that I started to call in Jan and another one for Feb; and in sub-folders to that put the contact in folders in accordance to my disposition buttons.

Billy W.

Reviewed on 05/06/2020

Feel The Burn

Fantastic! Phoneburner makes my day move faster and makes outbound calling a breeze.

Pros

Phone burner integrates seamlessly with our Salesforce and Jungo software allowing us to access all of our leads in a highly efficient manner. I am able to go through my personal contacts every day and touch base with leads in a very short period of time.

Cons

There are small hiccups in the system overall layout that do not integrate with our CRM software to update specific dispositions. Overall not a game changer.

Top PhoneBurner Alternatives

Chelsey L.

Reviewed on 20/10/2017

Must have tool for sales team productivity and growth!

Pros

Ease of implementation, and fast adoption for my B2B inside sales team. Seamless plug in with Salesforce (SFDC) and no technical support was needed to get it up and running. Ability to pre-record multiple voicemails and set call dispositions that automatically sync to SFDC is a huge time saver for my sales team, allowing them to spend more time on outreach. Any questions are immediately responded to by their amazing support team. Easily manage user base.

Cons

There a little room for improvement on report around time based reporting for larger scale businesses that utilize the platform.

George G.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 11/12/2017

Dramatically improves my outbound calling.

Force multiplier! Calling and record keeping is very much faster.

Pros

PhoneBurner is like giving a machine gun to somebody who used to use a bolt-action rifle. I can call 5x the number of people in the same amount of time but, MORE!, setting up the proper disposition buttons at the bottom of the screen is like running macros to cover all your post-call work -- e.g. advancing or deleting the lead from the pipeline, automatically sending a selected email, leaving a pre-recorded voicemail, changing the customer's status, and even automatically entering notes in their contact record.

Cons

It's obviously evolved from a power-dialer tool, and isn't quite a crm replacement. Its moving in that direction but isn't quite there, yet. My workflow is to use Phoneburner from prefunnel to bottom-of-funnel, and then I transfer the records into another CRM via Zapier, to support back-and-forth negotiations and file transfers, etc.

Rodrigo A.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 21/06/2019

Make my life easier

Very good, not give them and excellent since there is always room for improvements

Pros

Easy to use, reliable and with a lot of features.

Cons

Reporting, need to be able to customize the reports for the users. (Example, divide the phones per zone)

Kenneth S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

PhoneBurner review

Everything from the free trial, to the ease of using it, to the customer service was excellent

Pros

I've been in sales for over 40 years and watched as auto dialer's and progressive dialer's progressed. I'm now a consultant and tried many of them who are out there now. Non of them are easier and offer mare the Phoneburner

Cons

To be very honest I don't have anything negative to say about the product except it would be nice if it were free

Response from PhoneBurner

Thanks so much Kenneth. That's great to hear!

Replied 05/12/2018
Chris M.

Reviewed on 05/01/2016

Best productivity tool on the market

Before using PhoneBurner, cold calling was an immense pain in the neck. Smiling and dialing was more like frowning and dialing. Not only was it tedious, it was exhausting leaving voicemail after voicemail. Not to mention, I grew so sick of hearing my own voice. PhoneBurner not only made cold calling and follow up easier, it actually made it fun. I tripled the amount of calls, voicemails and emails that I was sending. The only time I had to speak was when someone actually answered the phone. There are other solutions out there, but none give you the ease, functionality and affordability that PhoneBurner will give you. You can even integrate with SalesForce.com!!

Keep up the good work, PhoneBurner!

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, integration, customer support

Response from PhoneBurner

Chris - we're happy to hear we helped put the "smiling" back into your "dialing!" Thanks for the review!

Replied 08/01/2016
Chris T.

Reviewed on 27/04/2016

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE!

I don't go out of my way to give a review unless someone over delivers. First, Austin in the customer care dept made sure I was on the right program. He asked me questions (Thank God) that were relevant to my existing needs, and didn't product puke. Also, Austin LISTENS! Whoever raised him, should be very proud. The Director of Business Development at PhoneBurner John Greene reached out to thank me for considering Phone Burner WOWZERS! Why WOWZERS? When does a Director of Business Development reach out to anyone, for anything besides problems? I'll wait... Can't forget Jeff Osness he admitted and took FULL BLAME for not responding to my customer request. Come on now, Where in American History will someone take blame for anothers actions? LEADERSHIP! PhoneBurner exemplify the 1% of companies who strive to over promise and over deliver! Don't use SPEEDDIALER PRO or anything else. Why? Because their customer service SUCKS and they all have a superiority complex. Don't look any further, PhoneBurner Team is "Second To None" and our company will only work with the best. As for the rest? I rest my case...

Chris Thomas
Founder glumobilemedia

Response from PhoneBurner

Wow. Thank you so much Chris. Our entire team appreciates your kind words, and looks forward to continuing to work with you!

Replied 27/04/2016
Delois J.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 06/09/2019

Amazing System

This is by far the easiest and most effective system i have ever used and i have tried at least five different dialers. All my activity on every lead is automatically updated. What a great way of never having to remember what your last activity was. This dialer is such a professional system. Anything you need to do is right at your fingertips including superior support. I just regret i did purchase it sooner.

Pros

This software allows you to have the most effective communication with your client in a matter of seconds.

Cons

There are none as far as i can tell. Setup is very fast.

Rocio S.

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

I can't be happier with PhoneBurner and their entire team!

Phenomenal!

Pros

Easy to use, customer service, adapts to our needs.

Cons

I would love for it to have more reporting options.

Mark H.

Reviewed on 09/06/2016

Love this software, it is a Game Changer for My Team

Imagine hiring a Virtual Assistant who can actually perfectly multi-task, something humans think they can, but can't.
Phone Burner is so awesome, I'd give it 10/5 if I could, or 100/10. It has far exceeded my expectations for ease of use, comprehensive features, really cool things I discover every day that have me go WOW. It can send emails, leave voice drops, dial numbers, text you reminders, and even stop you from calling people before 9am and after 9pm - which I would have done this morning by mistake, and Phone Burner - stopped me - smart system :)
It does all those things behind the scenes while you just talk to live prospects. It is so efficient, professional, and productive, I would say, you must try it, and see for yourself...you will buy it after that...and I don't get paid any incentive at all to say that...I am a CPA not prone to reviews - this is the second one in my life...check it out and get 3 times more productive...

Response from PhoneBurner

You made our day Mark! Not often a CPA that likes to make 100¿s of calls a day compliments us. We appreciate your praise and will continue to do our best to earn it. Thank you very much.

Replied 09/06/2016
Michael L.

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

PhoneBurner

Its a great way to keep track of my contacts. I like that it tells me if a client has opened my PhoneBurner email.

Pros

Easy to use! The tutorials are great! They continue to make upgrade to improve the site!

Cons

Very few issues. Once in awhile I will get disconnect due to a gliche.

Jennifer S.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 29/11/2019

Makes dialing leads easy

Pros

easy of use. Love that it does my dialing for me.

Cons

Only has one line, switched to another product for 3 or 4 lines

Kat C.

Reviewed on 12/04/2016

Elite Customer Care and beyond User-friendly

I own a lead-gen startup and manage a team of remote sales reps. My background is in phone sales and call-center management so I've used and researched many dialers. Phoneburner blows everything out of the water for the price and simplicity. I'm excited for new features to come - it's been essential to my first 4 months of growth!

Customer service is unreal - crazy friendly, speedy responses. I'm far from tech-savvy and Jeff has been so patient walking me through every detail to make this machine run!

I especially love the ability to forward all returning calls to by cell phone - the detailed and simple to use follow up calendar + notifications - and the customizable dialer interface

All I need now are more detailed diagnostic tools for tracking campaigns and I'll be golden! (please and thanks!)

• Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 16/02/2019

I used them for all my marketing calls!

Pros

Very straight forward, great for marketing. It's a flat fee for everything you want. The local caller area code is extremely helpful, and the automation is very helpful for reminders to call the folks you want later down the road.

Cons

Pricing is a bit on the expensive side, but I can't complain much for the great services they offer. I would still consider lowering it a bit if possible.

Rob S.

Reviewed on 06/01/2019

Phoneburner is the action arm of your CRM.

Highly efficient and consistent dialing sessions, which are a cornerstone of my marketing.

Pros

First platform that does the dialing and tracks it efficiently. I have not experienced another way to get through a call list as efficiently.

Cons

Would be even better if there was a Slydial-like feature that allowed some of your dials to go directly to voicemail.

Arwa N.

Reviewed on 20/05/2020

Good product but nothing special

Overall its an alright product and delivers what it promises.

Pros

Does its job. Can go through a list of numbers, really fast and easily make calls and get leads. Also has good return call features and I like that the caller ID can be set to your number

Cons

Hard to navigate and understand the software at first. It takes time to get used to it and the training/support is just at par.

Response from PhoneBurner

Thanks for the feedback Arwa. We're glad to hear you're enjoying a productivity boost. Please let us know if there's anything you need. Our support team loves to connect with customers and is available for one-on-one help whenever you need it!

Replied 28/05/2020

Reviewed on 25/03/2019

Great product

Pros

It keeps me and my team on the phone. It allows me to pause the program in order to get my notes in the system.

Cons

The interface with Salesforce could be better. Regarding adding activities.

Dan K.

Reviewed on 01/04/2016

Phone Burner

I'm with a small start-up where we need to increase our customer base rapidly and cold calling is a large part of that plan. PhoneBurner has allowed us to increase the amount of calls our BDRs can make dramatically. We love how easy the platform is to use and how you can build your own automation buttons

Pros

Massive increases in calls/day, leave a vm and send follow up email with at the touch of a button

Cons

Haven't found any yet...

Response from PhoneBurner

We're happy to be a part of your team Dan! Thanks for the nice comments.

Replied 01/04/2016
Haley N.

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

Phone Burner for Prospecting

My experience so far has been great! I love using this software to prospect and call through large lists.

Pros

I like the ability to upload lists, and call through the list very quickly. Ability to drop emails/voicemails to the contacts without rerecording/retyping.

Cons

I wish that the software was able to integrate with our CRM in a way that would make my life a bit easier (log the calls/emails as history into Lasso CRM). I wish the plans were a little more flexible (buy minutes rather than monthly recurring subscription)

Meghan J.

Reviewed on 29/10/2015

Fantastic, and Fast!

I have never worked with PhoneBurner before moving to this company, and I absolutely love the system! I think it is a great way to quickly reach out to unresponsive or target contact accounts. It is so easy and I love how simple it is to change dispositions so that you can make it unique daily to whatever it is you are doing. It keeps my hands free so I can get more work done and allows me to bang out a ton of dials and make good contacts.

Melissa M.

Reviewed on 02/09/2015

Excellent Calling System!!!

Phone Burner Inc. is Fabulous! It is well thought out, user friendly, easy to manage all of my users, generates valuable reports each day, awesome customer service, and more! Our callers efficiency increased dramatically once we started using Phone Burner! It is refreshing and vital to any business that makes a high volume of calls. I would recommend this system to anyone! Phone Burner is the best!

Carol F.

Reviewed on 20/12/2016

Great System to Use!

We were looking for an easy to use a system that we could make phone calls without having to dial each number and happened to find PhoneBurner by accident. This system is easy to use and can have multiple users under one account. We found this system easy to train other people on. We would recommend this system to any company.

Jeffrey R.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016

I got 2 meeting today with C level NYC executives

Phone burner makes calling difficult to reach people pleasurable. I am focused now on my message instead of where the next number is to dial. I was a long time Sales force user and replaced it with phone Burner because I realized the top of the funnel is what counts. Managing customers is easier than getting customers. I had a concern about the follow-up call and it being in my daily call activity stream. Jeff pointed me to labs an exactly what I wanted was there. This is the closest think to the Wolf of Wall Streets Ferris Wheel. Great job guys you built the #coldcallingmachine!!!