Convoso Reviews

About Convoso

Convoso’s all-in-one contact center platform generates and converts leads faster using multiple communication channels. The cloud-based solution offers multiple dialing modes (predictive/power/preview) along with two-way texting,...

4.7

Browse Convoso Reviews

Reviewed on 06/05/2018

An excellent piece of software that has lead to increased productivity and leads using...

Pros

The number of leads that get generated and converted after using this software has been astronomical. It's lead to very large gains & has become an integral piece of software to our company.

Cons

The program feels perfected at this point and so cons are nearly non-existent. We love the clean and intuitive UI & we love the way reports get exported in a timely manner. The only inconvenience we experience at times are network related & they are so rare we barely notice.

Response from Convoso

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're happy to hear how Convoso has lead to very large gains for you and will continue to do everything we can to keep it that way. We're always striving to be 100% error-free and know that we are on top of it whenever you do experience any network issues.

Replied 14/05/2018

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

Convoso

I felt that from planning to live strategy it went swift, accurate with attention to detail and training to ease the transition. Kudos to amazing internal staff who helped me assimilate to my new surrounding and control panel mighty fast !

Pros

I've worked with several dialer platforms and Convoso has several standout features that are now able to adapt to the conditions rapidly, I love the Artificial Intelligence to Lower Drops and Increased contact rates. This allows me to make smarter decisions with Real Time Analytics that Track Agent and list profitability

Cons

I cannot recollect any cons I can speak of

Sheena

Financial Contact Center B2C and B2B

Overall the experience is okay. There are several times within the day and week that I am automatically logged-out even if I am using Google Chrome and every day I clear the cache and even if there is no problem with the internet.

Pros

What I like about the system is that It is easy to do a 3-way call with my clients and the creditors.

Cons

The call recordings are only available to download within 3 months, after which, the files are no longer available to download. It will be helpful if Convoso can send a weekly or monthly Dump file of all the recorded calls to the company.If there is also a way to extract all the saved numbers and contact names as csv file. It will also be helpful.

Top Convoso Alternatives

Hoang

Reviewed on 14/09/2021

Convoso is a fantastic system

Working with Convoso over the past several years have definitely made managing call centers much more simplistic. Data is at your fingertips, with plenty of tools and automations at your disposal!

Pros

The best part of the software is the ease to move and manipulate the data to help drive performance!

Cons

Agent licenses are not dynamic (not based on concurrent users)

Wil

Reviewed on 08/12/2022

Does what we need

Support is always very good and we have had no major outages or issues. Overall happy with our service.

Pros

DID spam mitigation has been amazing, predictive dialer works as well as any we have used. Answering machine detection is very good.

Cons

Expensive telecommunication charges. Above the industry average with not much wiggle room.

Kaleb

Reviewed on 03/01/2022

You pay for what you get

so far so good. I have been treated well, my only complaints are the above mentioned

Pros

This product was easy to use and implement for my new business. The customer support team has always been helpful, and the sheer levels of thought put into designing this software is amazing. You can pretty much track everything

Cons

,I feel like it is lacking in areas that would benefit my new business as well. Things like seat removal, and DID purchases are things that take a while which in a developing business time can be crucial. as long as you adhere to their implementation schedule you will be fine.

Five9

Reasons for Switching to Convoso

Like I said, you get what you pay for. We ended up deciding on convoso because a colleague of mine recommended them to us based off his experiences with them
Ryan

Reviewed on 01/03/2023

Excellent Service!

The process of training to implementation has been very easy and straightforward. The team at Convoso is very knowledgeable and able to answer any questions or concerns we had during implementation.

Pros

Convoso is a great software that has increased our connection rate to potential clients exponentially! Very easy to use and monitor our users as well.

Cons

So far we have no complaints with the Convoso software.

Reviewed on 01/05/2023

Good Remote Call Center Platform

My overall experience with Convoso has been good.

Pros

I like that you can redisposition a lead if you accidentally selected the wrong disposition.

Cons

I disliked the connectivity issues and how the auto dialer some times answers the person that you are calling quite late leaving them frustrated saying "Why didn't you say hello when I answered? I said hello about 3-4 times!"

Jerry
Jerry

Reviewed on 01/04/2022

Great for outbound dialing, polishing needed

Pros

It's very easy for our end-users to use.
It just works after setting up.
Copy & paste campaigns.

Cons

Lots of bugs.
No transparency into spam-tagged phone numbers & replacements.
More than 50% of replaced numbers come back already as spam, waste of our money.

Suzanna

Reviewed on 11/10/2023

Suzy's Review

Pros

What I like most about convoso is the ease in dialing and making calls

Cons

What I like least about convoso is the high volume of drop calls

Billie

Convoso In Use

I love how easy Convoso is to use, and to train new user on. It is very easy to navigate. The only negative issue is when the system has delays or call connection issues for us. Overall I am happy with the service we get from convoso.

Pros

Visual Appeal & Easy of Use. Convoso has a very colorful and easy to navigate structure. It makes it very easy to teach new users and to quickly move through the process on calls. And it is nice that it isn't boring to look at, very visually appealing to use.

Cons

The way the system often has lagging or agent issues. It is very disruptive when the system prevents calls being connected or when the scripts delay and causes agents to miss steps int eh process.

Ashley

Overall easy to use

For the most part, it is easy and functions well. From time to time, it can freeze and is usually easily resolved by our IT Team.

Pros

Layout as far as dispositions and features are easy to locate and use.

Cons

Recommend if they you have not done so already, providing companies with easy to use guides or FAQs. It would be great if we could do a call back setting and easily go back into our other settings without having to log out and then log back in. We lose time in our dialer due to this.

Ron

Reviewed on 16/08/2022

Most amazing CRM on the planet

Where do I start? My onboarding experience was amazing and super enjoyable.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were incredible. My onboarding process took about 3 weeks and it was a bit fast tracked since I needed to leave Vanilla Soft by a certain date and they jumped through hoops and bent over backwards to make sure I was ready.

On our Whatsapp chat, I was able to ask any question I had and they were very responsive and made the educating process for me very smooth and simple. I have learned so much about the Convoso platform and with their help, assistance and training, I’ve fallen in love with this CRM and it’s easily the best CRM I’ve ever used and I’ve used many of them including Velocify, Salesforce, Vanilla Soft, iSalesCRM, Xencall and a few others.

I have learned so much due to their help and many others in the help department and I’m super grateful. I have lot more to learn and love digging into the admin platform and can’t wait to learn more.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are head and shoulders above the rest and should be models to learn from in the onboarding process.

Love you all and thank you very much.

P.S. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was pretty awesome too.

Pros

Customizable and easy to use for the admin and user.

Cons

That I didn't find it years ago. Where have you been my whole life?

Kasey

Reviewed on 16/05/2023

Everquote Convoso

Pretty good, it has snags here and there but overall for a the amount of stuff the site can do, its pretty good

Pros

It does allow us to contact 100's of people in a day, and 90% of time I don't have to sit and let the line ring and ring while I waste time waiting for a lead, I like how it cuts me straight to Voicemail

Cons

It needs lost of cache and cookies space, if I have any other tabs open, convoso slows down to where I cant start my script because the callers name and script is not populating fast enough

Randel

Reviewed on 19/08/2022

Convoso Review

Great customer service

Pros

Predictive dialer, it was intuitive and had great UI

Cons

Dashboard integration wanted to webhook into our CRM and seemed a bit difficult.

8x8 Work

Needs/requirements
Marissa

Reviewed on 05/12/2017

Excellent

List life, easy to use, no external softphones, amazing support! Customer rep is the best! She works with you, reaches out to you to help optimize your account. She is always there! Thats one of the best benefits you can get with any software.

Pros

What I like about this software most is the list life. My call lists lasts a lot longer with Convoso. Also, the dial threshold's. That really helps control your data. Reporting is amazing and the customize able dash board is awesome as well!

Cons

Having to remove the call list from each drip before deleting it, not being able to re disposition a lead from the admin side.

Response from Convoso

We're happy to know that the account optimization with Jennifer has made a difference to your contact rate and will be sure to share the kind words with her and the rest of our team. We have also taken note of your feature requests and both will be implemented shortly. Thank you again for choosing Convoso!

Replied 06/12/2017
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 28/04/2023

Convoso is our beating heart

I have been impressed and quite satisfied with all Convoso has to offer.

Pros

Ease of use and feature rich! We love all it has to offer.

Cons

The only thing I could ask for is AI, but then I wouldn’t need my employees we love!!!

Reviewed on 07/04/2022

Great Lead Management

Pros

Convoso is perfect for lead management. Allows you to easily organize lists and workflow automation. The agent monitor page is one of the best features to be able to view what agents are doing, help guide them through live calls, and send broadcast messages to the whole team.

Cons

The only con I would say is that there are a ton of features in the admin side. It takes time to learn what each feature does.

Brendan

Reviewed on 15/05/2023

Convoso Agent Review

On average per month, convoso works well for most of the days - maybe 2-4 days per month there are connection issues or system issues

Pros

assigning campaigns , skills levels, and other user functions is easy and quick

Cons

forced pauses interface is glitchy sometimes bad weather dramatically affects connectivity (negatively) System issue errors and calls dropping mid-call

Gary

I would highly recommend

It has really helped the Business profit in a big way. So easy to navigate, easy to learn. And by far the best dialer system I have used from the rest.

Pros

Contact information, Disposition of calls, sound and quality, features such as breaks, training. Very easy to use and navigate.

Cons

I like it all. I haven't found any cons. Overall it's been a great experience.

Ashley
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 14/04/2023

13Ten Convoso

Gaining more productivity as the reporting system on Convoso is exceptional and it has great dialling strategies that makes lead management a breeze.

Pros

Very simply, easy to use and user friendly interface. It makes my job as a Dialler Manager a breeze due to the dialler running so smoothly on a daily basis with minimum to zero issues and we get the most productivity from our staff compared to working on other dialler systems.

Cons

Convoso is exceptional there's nothing to not like about Convoso.

Hilda

Reviewed on 01/05/2023

Easy Dialer to use

Pros

Customizable and easy to use/understand. Many great features

Cons

Audios take long to process. Many "system failures" for no more than an hour

Viktoria

Reviewed on 19/05/2023

Convoso Review

Overall, a great experience and allows an easy method for working with my clients!

Pros

I really appreciate how organized and user friendly that Convoso is. It is an easy platform to use and has a great layout. I highly recommend

Cons

The only problem that I have ran into just a few times is the system shutting down and dropping calls.

Tawnya
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 29/04/2023

SDR Frequent User

Overall it is a tool to use in a start-up environment, with minimal training needed. This is great when you are wanting to get up and going with business rapidly.

Pros

Different options it offers to reach out to leads. It's integrated with our platform and user-friendly set up.

Cons

It continues to call prospects after callbacks have been set up. This doesn't make for a good experience when interacting with leads who are frustrated with an excessive amount of calls.

Kenneth

Reviewed on 19/04/2023

Convoso and Us

For the most part Convoso is by far the best and easiest dialer to use from an administrative stand point. It's pretty much set and forget on the Agent side (few exceptions aside).

Pros

I like the functionality of Convoso. As an admin I move leads around a lot and anything from uploading lists to determining how many times a lead has been called, to pulling recordings. Convoso Makes it easy with their GUI

Cons

I don't like the fact that if we want/need to add features it's at a price based off of the amount of licenses we have. Having a floor with over 80 Licenses any cost of additional features being restricted to Cost of Feature X amount of agent's limits my ability to add features because it's not 1 set cost. It's 1 set cost x agent licenses.

VICIdial

Reasons for Switching to Convoso

We have been with Convoso since they were SafeSoft Solutions and migrating from the older company to the newer one having had experience with the older one made sense.