About Genesis Chiropractic Software

Developed for chiropractors, Genesis Chiropractic Software by Billing Precision is a web-based solution that offers EHR, scheduling, billing, and documentation within one integrated system. Genesis is ONC-certified and comes...

4.1

Browse Genesis Chiropractic Software Reviews

Dr. pilar L.

Reviewed on 14/05/2018

We've been with Genesis for over 10 years, need I say more? Consistent confidence in their...

In the 10 years I've been in practice, I've never once had to worry about insurance billing and collections.

Pros

Ease of use and customization to your practice. Nothing is missed from billing and collections to patient missed visits. Reports are awesome and everything you need is just a click away.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is opening a ticket for any and all communication with the company. It makes sense that by doing it this way, every piece of communication is documented, but sometimes one just likes to pick up the phone. :)

Amanda B.

Worth the price

My overall experience has been amazing! Any time I've had a frustration they have addressed it imediately and solved my problems quickly. I am truly always impressed with care and attention they give my clinic, even though I am a very small clinic. I thought you would only get this service when you were running a big clinic!

Pros

I absolutely LOVE the functionality of this product! The training team was suburb at implementation and they continue to surprise me with how dedicated they are to making sure we are getting the most out of the system.
I have been using Genesis for just shy of a year and the billing team has already helped me improve my billing and collect more, and I couldn't be happier to have those items off my teams list of 'to-do' items!

Cons

I honestly hated the cost the most.... at the beginning! When I first learned what this software was going to cost me, I thought I'd never be able to make those payments EVERY month. But what I can say now is that they have saved me money and helped me make gains in my collections and I couldn't be happier!
The only big thing I think they could improve upon is their patient intake forms. The patients have a great online portal to fill them out on but it is not mobile friendly and that's difficult for a lot of my new patients coming in.

Jane

Reasons for Choosing Genesis Chiropractic Software

I wasn't happy with the costumer experience. They are slow at response, difficult to get the correct answer and charge for their help!

Reasons for Switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

Your sales team was STELLAR! They not only sold the software but they made me feel that I was going to be taken care of. The best part is that promise wasn't a lie and I have had nothing but good things to say about the entire staff at Genesis!
Travis L.

Reviewed on 29/03/2022

Travis Livesay

I tried Chirotouch. Not even in the same league. I will never go back to Chirotouch.

Pros

Online ...does everything...ease of use.

Cons

Needs an updated look. The statements could be a little easier to use and understand for patients.

Top Genesis Chiropractic Software Alternatives

Jennifer R.

Reviewed on 21/07/2016

Billing agency

I use various billing software systems and I am sorry to say this one is my least favorite. It is not user friendly - meaning I have a hard time finding what I need to do my job. I have completed tutorials, but still have many questions regarding the billing aspect. Too many tabs! If you change something in one tab you have to save or lose that info, even if you have an update in another tab. Posting payments is clumsy and demands i know various arbitrary numbers - 111 or 197 etc - to post correctly. Way too many insurance code choices - confuses the front desk and then we have patients with UHC or United Healthcare or United Heath Care - and then if the insurance code chosen is not set up correctly (which on the user end I do not know) i have a billing problem. I even find the tasks confusing - I still go to the home page to make a task - less confusing than the multiple choices in the task tab.

Pros

Does have access to all the information I need.
Internet based is super so I can access the account from anywhere.

Cons

Not user friendly. Has its own verbiage that does not match industry standards or even your own training. This makes it cumbersome to find what i need. For instance, I need a month end report. Yours is called the A/R Money Transfer Type Report. But I don't go to reports-A/R for this report. I have to know to go to reports-reconciliations-month close-history-MTT. There are too many steps involved in processes. For a copy of an unmatched payment report I have to know to go to the picture at the bottom of the page, then do a control+a, then control+c, then paste into excel - but not just any paste - i have to paste special and text. Golly - just to get a working report? Too much information on the logs. I have to scroll and hunt to get to my last note because i have to get around extraneous information such as the address had the apt number updated, or the claim id number or it went from invalid to valid. Too much information that is not necessary in day to day operations. I would only need any of this if i had to research a problem.

Ladonna L.

Reviewed on 10/05/2022

A little old school but very simple to use

Pros

The most important feature is being able to view all of your claims in one section. Being able to see any errors any fix them

Cons

If they had a chat option within the software so that you wouldn't have to call for minor issues.

Adam M.

Reviewed on 16/08/2021

Long ago in a galaxy far far away

Having been there since the beginning I have had nothing but a great experience overall as the software has grown and adapted to necessary changes over the years.

Pros

The scheduling is very user-friendly and the integrated billing system keeps accounts current with each visit. The incorporation of other products such as Cash Practice, Review Wave, and Target Coding make the entire platform run seamlessly.

Cons

There are many features that are unused or unnecessary for our practice as well as features that we could possibly be using but are unaware of. It would be nice to streamline some of the features but there are no glaring complaints.

Platinum system and ChiroTouch

Reasons for Switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

As an original member of Maximized Living back when it was Body by God this was the newest upcoming software at the time. I originally practiced with Dr. Majors and we got to meet the whole team here in the Chicago area as they were launching the product. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and have been with them since.

Response from Genesis Chiropractic Software & Billing

Thank you for the review Dr. Adam!!

Replied 17/08/2021
Joseph A.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Love hate relationship

I have used it for the last 5 years and just opened a new office and I am choosing Genesis again to be the software of my company.

Pros

The program works, it is intuitive, it does alot.

Cons

It is not paper travel cards, I miss the paper. There are lots of buttons in all of the software companies. I dont "like" any of them.( I have used 3) but this one i like more than the rest.

Reasons for Choosing Genesis Chiropractic Software

Wanted online program, wanted better stats reports, did not want to get upsold for every other report.

Reasons for Switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

it was online, low upfront cost, better reports,
Aileen S.

Reviewed on 25/08/2021

With a bit of patience you will be happy you got this software!

The best part of the software are the integration team meetings, they are what makes this software and company successful in my opinion. Without these team members to work hand in hand with our practice we would have given up and moved to a simpler but not as "robust" platform!

Pros

Integration with appointment setting, credit card management and google review software was seamless!

Cons

You need to be patient and take "baby steps" everyday in order to become proficient with the software. Once you are proficient you will love the ease of use and appreciate how great it is and how much it covers, it is one of the most complete software packages in the market.

ChiroFusion, Platinum system, ChiroTouch and CHIROSPRING

Reasons for Choosing Genesis Chiropractic Software

Opening a brand new practice

Reasons for Switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

Even though it had a longer learning curve it was the platform that offered the most features (EHR and Practice Management)
Jonathon P.

Reviewed on 27/12/2021

Chiropractic Software

Pros

Customizable forms and processes throughout each aspect of the software.

Cons

Soap notes are bulk with both the old and new version. The new version has much less customizable options so we are using the older version but there are no set macros meaning you have to create everything yourself.

Andrew M.

All in one

Overall it has been great and allowed us to run a very successful practice in our first year.

Pros

I like that it does a lot and all of our tech is integrated together.

Cons

Some of the note taking and the new patient paperwork could have more customization.

Platinum system and ChiroTouch

Reasons for Switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

It goes well with my technique and I was familiar with it.
Daniel H.

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Great Chiropractic Software!

EXCELLENT! We have had GREAT support, GREAT training, whenever we need help Genesis is right there to help us immediately!

Pros

Genesis software has streamlined my office and my team. We love the many features that make our office more efficient than ever. I have used other Chiropractic software over my 30 years of practice, but none compares to Genesis!

Cons

no real cons, there is just a bit of a longer learning curve needed for getting implemented. However, we were told this in advance, so it wasn't a surprise or shock to us.

Reasons for Choosing Genesis Chiropractic Software

Loved that Genesis was web-based, that I, the doctor, could directly bill from my notes area.

ECLIPSE

Reasons for Switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

Testimonials from other users, plus the initial outreach of Genesis to do free introductory meeting to show us the features is what really helped us to make the change.
Danielle L.

Reviewed on 24/07/2020

BEST SYSTEM ON THE MARKET..... AND WE HAVE TRIED THEM ALL!!

The integration and training process has been VERY helpful. Everyone at Genesis is so nice and wants our office to be successful with the integration process. Everyone is so eager to help and answer any questions that we have.

Pros

We purchased this software after using three other software systems. We have looked into Genesis when we first opened our practice but never signed up for it because it was still new at that time. We looked back into it recently because the software system we have been using has not updated their software to fit our needs over the 10 years that we have had it. We love how far Genesis has come. It is going to be the new software on the market to beat. We love how easy and efficient it is. We love the tasks function so all of us in the office can communicate and get things done efficiently. We also really like how easy and effective billing and insurance is.

Cons

Honestly there is not really anything we dislike about this software system. I just wish we switched to this system earlier. This system has helped us save so much time on our daily mundane tasks.

Amy D.

Reviewed on 29/12/2021

Exceptional! Simply put... Exceptional!

Over all experience? Ease of use! Great customer service!We also have access to everything we need on a minute-by-minute basis. We have a better handle on our business numbers/stats. Our Accountant loves that we have switched to GENESIS too. Month End reports, Point of Sales reports and projections are at our fingertips!

Pros

Oh my! What did I (we) like most? The PEOPLE we work with, at Genesis. They LOVE the software, they TEACH the software. They are exceptional, patient and friendly. Everyone has been great to us and office our our staff!

Cons

Our previous software was archaic! We are trudging through day-by-day. I (we) can't say what we like least about the actual GENESIS software. We have zero complaints. We are just thrilled with our decision to "go" with Genesis.

Reasons for Choosing Genesis Chiropractic Software

OMG! Because that was an awful system.

Medicfusion

Reasons for Switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

Saw a live demo in Atlanta. Called [SENSITIVE CONTENT], he satisfied our questions and did an excellent online demo for our Staff.
Danny P.

Reviewed on 14/08/2021

Best all-in one software for chiropractic team that wants to focus on patient care

Pros

The most recent update that shows total #of visit and more details along with remarkable dirty dozen function for patient education!

Cons

Take longer time to learn and still don’t know many other functions to use

Charles S.

Reviewed on 30/11/2021

Genesis Software Review

Before we switched to Genesis, we were unable to give up our physical files. We were operating on a mirrored hard drive system and local server and not cloud based. We had lost all faith in having an actual EHR and our insurance billing bottomed out due to our lack of confidence and the current work shortage that left us with no insurance department. I sleep better at night knowing that if any staff member were to leave tomorrow, we have experts ready to train our new staff immediately. For the first time in my career, I feel like I have a partner in practice!

Pros

While not a fan of EHR or insurance, we have realized a near 300% increase in insurance collections just one month in and I can sleep at night knowing that the notes are audit proof. The real time monitoring of correct billing such as use of modifiers and meeting diagnosis criteria are amazing. The only thing I can appreciate as much or more is the ease of creating macros for types of patients and their respective diagnosis. SOAP notes for an exam take less than 3 minutes in many cases.

Cons

There's really no way around this one because they have thought of nearly everything. The screens are small font but if they are going to be able to do all that is needed in today's highly regulated health care documentation environment, this is necessary. I find that their intense ongoing training and continued use are more than making up for this.

Dr.stephan B.

Super fast flow!

Super great experience, and will stick with you!

Pros

Very easy to manage multiple aspects of the clinic from scheduling, keeping patient on track with their visits and special appointments and best of all it makes billing the little insurance I do accept very easy and we collect more because of the team behind it!

Cons

Tooo many features? I feel I use 1% of them, and have little need to get into the others. Big fan of the old EHR soap note system with preloaded macros…and dislike the newer soap note creation software.

Platinum system

Reasons for Switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

Much prefer the layout of genesis while adjusting patients (the old EHR with big white box sticky notes in front of my face! I’ll never switch to your newer layout without those!)
John M.

Reviewed on 03/12/2017

The answer!

I looked at all the systems. Here is the difference. While the others are going to cloud base Genesis has been fine tuning their cloud for years and years. Do you have a team of people that are working for you everyday after you leave the office? Before you arrive at the office? If there is a problem, they are already fixing it before you know about it. I love it. In my humble opinion, Genesis is like Innate Intelligence of the Chiropractic Office it runs behind the scenes taking care of all the vital functions allowing your educated brain to focus on what you should be. (your people). Enuf said!

Pros

I love this cloud based software. I love the fact that I have a huge team on my side whom are experts in what they do from billing to software that works for you. They are available all the time and constantly monitoring your progress while they encourage you to utilize all the benefits of a big team. It has allowed our practice to get back into the business of taking care of people while lessening the overwhelming business end of practice. example: We have the time to update the bulletin boards and send out birthday wishes and hand written thank you cards again. All the little things we used to do that built our practice that we lost track of some how in the busy-ness of business.

Joseph I.

DrI

Very good

Pros

Web based platform and easy soap note input

Cons

Some parts not intuitive enough for perhaps Doctors not as computer savvy .

Reasons for Choosing Genesis Chiropractic Software

Old software was not keeping up with rapid insurance changes

Reasons for Switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

Soap not input seemed easier
Matthew C.

Reviewed on 16/08/2021

Best Chiropractic Cloud Based Software- Customer Service is Excellent!

We have had our ups and downs. There are components of the system that need some help. We've spoken to customer support several times without help in some areas and great help in others. Overall though, this system is the best in the industry hands down.

Pros

The system is constantly making upgrades in all areas from SOAP notes to patient management! If I have an issue, customer service is usually on the phone with me within the day and definitely within 24 hours!

Cons

The patient accounting section could use some upgrades. It works, but we've seen other systems that are a step above.

Customer Service and compliance

Reasons for Switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

Customer service and overall compliance catches. It definitely could use a more updated scheduling system.
Sammy M.

Reviewed on 25/08/2021

Thankful for this software since we opened our practice!

Pros

The customer service with Genesis is probably our favorite thing about it- they are always extremely responsive and timely. This software also makes our day to day operations so much smoother between team and doctors. We love the task system for team communications and communications with billing. I also love the check-in notifications to help us remember what each patient needs. Because of the software we are able to give more customized care, get tasks done faster as a team, and stay on top of our duties!

Cons

The only thing that was a challenge for us was the large onboarding process. This, of course, is a benefit as it helps us get completely comfortable with the software, but it is a lot of time upfront.

Reasons for Switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

The billing, tasks system, ability to use it with WiFi/at home.
Shannon S.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Streamlined the business

Pros

User friendly. I took over the implementation and all billing of the office with little experience in this field. Took our office from hundreds of rejected claims a month to just a handful. Customer service is excellent and they always solve any problem that may arise. Tracking authorizations is so easy and the alert system is great.

Cons

I dont have many cons. Wish when the Adobe incident happened we were sent an email warning us that it was going to happen.

Brandon C.

Reviewed on 13/08/2021

Been Using Genesis Chiro Software for 13 years... it is GREAT!

We've been in a fast paced, multi-doctor practice for 17 years. We have been able to keep our staff and overhead low using Genesis and a streamlined approach to maximize business profits and patient care.
We've used Genesis for the last 13 years and have been thrilled with it. We have recommended it anytime we've been asked about it. It just works and it works well for all our needs.

Pros

Ease of use. Schedule to reschedule to documenting why patients can't make an appt. All around easy to use platform that is quick and efficient. This is huge when having a fast past busy practice.
I love that I can drill down into every single claim and know what has been done by the billing team. If I have any issues I can respond directly to that claim or easily open a ticket which is answer promptly.
Great. Love how it integrates seamlessly with many different apps to help with Credit card payments, monthly auto payments, auto appt reminders, etc.
Lastly, I love that it is cloud based. I can log in from any where at anytime and work on my tx notes or see stats.

Cons

There are no major cons. It is easy to use and integrates well.

Shawn L.

Reviewed on 08/03/2021

Decent platform

Overall the platform is well crafted and ease of daily use is good.

Pros

Then ability to customize the product for the needs of our office was a huge feature.

Cons

The reports: they are clunky, cumbersome, and require too much user input rather than being driven from specific clinical endpoints for a well verse report comparing daily, weekly monthly, and yearly.

RAPID and ChiroTouch

proprietary issues

Reasons for Switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

The rapid platform was too basic for our needs and more boiler plate format. Customer service issues were stated as horrible by other professions when discussing chiro Touch.
Michael H.

Makes practice a breeze

I find it to really simplify so many steps in our office process, and being a high-volume Chiropractor I had to really reduce my procedures using great technology like this

Pros

The ease of use these documentation and the compliance element. The speed at which I can produce a high-quality documentation for the patient, easy to upload my x-rays so I can show a patient if I need to. This way my volume grow more easily; Where as i was plateaued before.

Cons

Some of the reports to be simplified, but I love the customization features.

Platinum system
Michael T.

Reviewed on 04/08/2016

Warning: Be Careful What You Ask For...

My overall experience has been ok. I was a little disappointed that when we took our billing in house that the system was not compatible with other clearing houses. I actually thought about leaving this software platform for another because if was priced a little cheaper and had better ease of use.

Pros

Lot of features. Can create a compliant note. If you don't have a good billing person in house it does provide a good platform to get you up and running quickly.

Cons

The system too many features and use of the system can get really confusing. I hate the training videos. The training videos are very slow and take too much time to watch. It would be more valuable to have a training seminar in a physical location that could answer all of your questions live and also have the presenter get you up and running.