Zendesk Suite Reviews

About Zendesk Suite

Zendesk is a cloud-based help desk management solution offering customizable tools to build customer service portal, knowledge base and online communities. The solution offers a customizable front-end portal, live chat features...

4.2

Browse Zendesk Suite Reviews

3,894 of 3,894 reviews
Christiane
Christiane

Reviewed on 28/02/2021

A lot of features and fast and easy to use ticket system

Zendesk is the most customizable ticket system in the market, a lot of features that can help to automate things. Plus you can also install apps that could be useful.

Pros

Zendesk has a lot of features, and customizable templates, it's not that easy to use as other CRM, so it may required traning, however this is because the highly customizable settings, and options the products offers.

It's really easy to answer 100 tickets at the same time, using templates that will show the client's name and information,

Overall a really good product, a bit expensive, but it offers a lot of features which makes the product a good product and good benefit.

Cons

It can be very complex/difficult at certain point due all the features that they offer.

HelpDesk and LiveChat

Reasons for Choosing Zendesk Suite

Because we were trying to find a more customizable option :)

Salesforce Sales Cloud
Pat
Pat
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 01/09/2023

Efficient and practical: Great but a bit pricey

Overall, Zendesk is an easy-to-use, reliable CRM platform that integrates well with most popular order processing platforms, webstores, shipping logistics services, and can handle intricate operations such as Subscription administration, phone calls, live chat support, and more. Also, the reporting features available offer alot of flexibility to create reports that are helpful for your business and goals in Customer Support. I chatted on Zendesk daily and love the way it handles live chat support for Agents.

Pros

Zendesk offers lots of features such as integration with other platforms, such as Stripe for payments and subscription administration (SaaS) services to manage customer monthly billing. Also integrates well with Shipping & logistics services to track shipments, repairs and returns. And they are always adding new features and integrations. Offers Keyboard Shortcuts to even further increase efficiency possibilities.

Cons

Call feature can occasionally be buggy and it is a bit expensive compared to some of the newer CRM platforms, but if you want reliability and have a large to mid scale business offering email and/or live chat support, Zendesk is a great option. They can handle both a huge account with millions of customers and contacts, to a mom & pop operation with hundreds of customers.

Liam

Reviewed on 09/05/2024

Zendesk Suite

Pros

A complete customer support solution. It has everything you need for a great customer support, it can be integrated with easy with most CRMs. Integrating Zendesk with a chat bot and really helps sorting the tickets/customers for a easy resolve of any issue.

Cons

I can't say Zendesk Suite has cons, maybe the price can be a little lower ...

Top Zendesk Suite Alternatives

Ashley
  • Industry: Veterinary
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 15/05/2024

ZenDesk For CSR Application in Vet Office Setting

Overall it was decent maybe not applicable in the veterinary setting but in other settings I can see it being very successful

Pros

Zendez helps streamline questions that our customers may have and get some to us you can timely manner

Cons

Hard to use and get used to using however easier once you use it

Olivia

Reviewed on 26/02/2024

What a life saver

I’d be lost without Zendesk for our customer support.

Pros

We were using Gmail to manage customers enquires prior to using Zendesk. Zendesk is a hundred times more robust and gives us the ability to stay organized and maintain transparency between teammates.

Cons

We had to have an engineer setup Zendesk exactly how we wanted for our custom website.

Ander

Reviewed on 22/12/2023

Zendesk in FinTech

It has its ups and downs but in general it is working quite nicely and the topics that can be complained about are usually not a deal breaker.

Pros

The general ticket solutions and the possibilities that are within Suite are a good one if you are working in a team. Everyone can have access and also share feedback.

Cons

Few features are very basic are seen as premium (cost extra). For example forwarding a case on an email costs extra.

Andrei

Reviewed on 01/05/2024

There for the customers

Pros

Being able to be contacted fast by your customers and resolve different issues for them is very important for every business. The interactive chat and support system from Zendesk Suite keeps all you tickets and customer problems organized and easy solvable. Great software and great support.

Cons

I cant say i had any problems or issues with Zendesk, support tickets were solve fast.

Mercy

Reviewed on 21/05/2024

THE KEY IN YOUR ORGANIZATION EVERY 24.7.12.365

Pros

It makes our aupport operations fast and smooth

I like that it is all in one solution
Guests can easily and quickly navigate it

Cons

This is the platform of the year no regrets at all

Reviewed on 06/04/2024

Zendesk- the Game Changer for customer care and customer support

I really don't know I did things before Zendesk. It has honestly made a big difference in customer care.

Pros

The chat features and ticket creation/tracking have been just a great business changer. Being able to live-support customers online is great- they love it and it works great for us.

Cons

There is a bit of a steep learning curve, but it's doable.

Christian
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 18/05/2024

Enhancing Customer Engagement

Pros

Setting up automated workflows has really sped up how quickly we can respond to customer questions, making sure we don't keep them waiting too long for help.

Cons

The only downside I found with Zendesk Suite is that setting up advanced features can be a bit complicated at first. It takes some time to get everything customized to our exact requirements.

Nick

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

Zendesk - Robust Ticketing Software

We used Zendesk at 3 of my last 4 jobs. The last 2 at my suggestion. We handle a diverse amount of different customer issues and its a great system to manage and track all the different interactions our customers are having as well as the agents that are handling them.

Pros

The ticketing platform was much easier to use than our antiquated ticketing service we used. I like the different options and features that Zendesk has vs some of the other companies out there.

Cons

The interface is a little tricky if you have not used it before. So unless you have a diverse knowledge of ticketing software the hill can be a little hard to climb at first, but once you do its smooth sailing from there.

Freshdesk

Reasons for Choosing Zendesk Suite

Konfigure was an older system that allowed for ticketing to be done, but it was not capable of handling the things we needed and the volume we were taking on.

Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to Zendesk Suite

Cheaper and more options at the time of switching. Although Freshdesk was more used friendly at first, it didnt really meet our needs.
Chakkrit
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 23/04/2021

Zendesk is a powerful CRM tool that totally worth the price.

Zendesk provides a good ticket management system, knowledge base platform (hosting documents) with security-based permissions and insights. Comparing to competitors such as Freshdesk or Jira, even though they are cheaper, they can't provide the functionalities that Zendesk provides. Zendesk allows us to perfectly track our cases, analyze the performance through insights allowing us to understand what we have to improve in order to improve our customer CSAT.

Pros

I like Zendesk's robust ticketing capabilities. Despite its high price, it's an extremely powerful CRM tool when compared to competitors. Zendesk allows customizable business flow, analytic capabilities, and a knowledge base platform that can be utilized for operational optimization. Zendesk is also capable of integrating with other systems such as Workday through API.

Cons

Sometimes, I felt that Zendesk has a lot of limitations. For example, when creating business rules, you cannot use the AND and OR function, it's either AND or OR per one business rule. When utilizing Zendesk for internal use, Zendesk still lacks lots of functions such as conversation history, child-ticket, and etc. Even though some of them are already available on Zendesk Marketplace, these add-ons should be free rather than asking us to pay extra for them. Also, the technical customer support is not that useful. Zendesk pride in having 24-hours technical customer support when compared to competitors but out of 10 cases that I asked for, only 1 or 2 cases the technical customer support could help me. Most of the time, our team fixed the issue by ourselves.

Freshservice

Reasons for Switching to Zendesk Suite

Zendesk is easy to use, even though it is expensive, it is better than most products.
Shayla
Shayla
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 08/06/2022

We've reduced customer service handling time with Zendesk

Using Zendesk, our customer care representatives are able to obtain the information they need on their own. When I handle the articles, I hear nothing but good things about how this program makes my job easier and more productive. They may use slack to look for answers, and the results will be linked to relevant articles in Zendesk. Zendesk may be easily integrated with other services, such as slack.

Pros

I loved Zendesk because of its features and thorough reports. However, I found it tough to use and far more difficult to produce reports than other CRMs and Helpdesks. Compared to other Helpdesks, the social analytics are similarly low. The Suite's triggers are among my favorites. One of the most important advantages for us is the sheer number of plugins and integrations available.

Cons

The difficulty of creating dashboards and the amount of time it takes to do so annoy me. Because of this, the dashboard might be a bit confusing at times, with data that are out of sync.

Brandon R
Brandon R
  • Industry: Wireless

Reviewed on 25/07/2022

Query history management and aggregation by tags (content) can be done easily

Customer queries used to be managed in Excel. Still, it was time-consuming to track history and the status of responses could not be managed, resulting in cases where there were omissions in responses. However, with the introduction of Zendesk, it is possible to aggregate by tags and monitor trends easily. Since it is possible to manage match/no match status, there are no match omissions.

Pros

Excellent for query management. When managed as a ticket, there are no omissions and it is difficult to deal with duplicates. difficult to deal with duplicates. If you create a view correctly, you can easily understand the scope of correspondence for each department, and the reporting function is also important, so it is easy to look back.

Cons

There is a high degree of freedom in customization and several settings, but it is difficult to understand visually and takes time to learn. There is also a query response function, but where is the content of the response saved, where is the draft, etc. are difficult to understand.

Pure Chat

Reasons for Choosing Zendesk Suite

I felt there was a limit to managing queries and tracking query content in Excel, but by introducing Zendesk, I could reduce the man-hours for history management. It also helps with tracking by managing query content through tab settings.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Zendesk Suite

Tags and triggers tend to be complicated and, if used across multiple departments, affect each other, requiring a supervising administrator. The Zendesk installation was well organized. Queries that were handled by a small number of people have increased in the number of people, departments, products, frequent omissions, and duplicate responses have greatly decreased.
Danielle

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

Cost More While Providing Less Than Competitors

For a company that specializes in customer service, they are a joke. It takes several days to get a response from someone, you will never get support from someone in your time zone so when they do respond, it will be during overnight hours. They also will not have a phone number or post their working hours in their signatures. They don't even use their own product correctly-- I have received emails showing one name in the "From" line and a totally different name in the signature. Their automations will also send at inappropriate times-- I responded to an agent's request for more details, the agent responded and stated that they are working on the issue. Soon after, I received an automation stating they haven't heard from me and are closing the ticket.

They will also try to charge you to get your data exported. Don't fall for it! There are free programs that will do this for you quickly and easily, including all of your Knowledgebase articles and the images associated with them. When importing to another system, you will need to reinsert the images within the articles because they are no longer hosted on Zendesk but the free export programs offered by competitors will name the files in a way that makes it clear and easy to identify which image goes where.

Pros

I had a good laugh when they advised me to use Google search instead of their own search tool.

Cons

The features are limited and sales will mislead you to believe that they help you get started. They neglect to mention that there are additional costs for certain features that they tell you are "included with your subscription", and the training options are insane. They charge $350 for a 10 minute video that didn't even answer one of my questions. Fortunately this cost was waived for me after going through 2 account executives, a sales manager, and 2 support/training specialists (calling themselves developers) over the course of 9 months while trying to get a simple answer about how to use and report on Tags.

Joshua
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 16/05/2023

Zendesk Suite: The Ultimate Customer Support Tool

In my overall experience with Zendesk Suite, it has been a game-changer for my business, resolving critical pain points and delivering a range of benefits. As a small business owner, I faced several challenges in managing customer support effectively, but Zendesk Suite has transformed the way I interact with my customers and streamlined my support operations.Firstly, Zendesk Suite's multichannel support has been a lifesaver. With the ability to manage customer queries and issues across email, live chat, social media, and phone, I can meet my customers wherever they prefer to reach out. This has significantly improved customer satisfaction and response times, as I can provide timely assistance on their preferred platforms.Another standout benefit is the integrated knowledge base offered by the Suite's Guide module. Creating and publishing help articles and FAQs has empowered my customers to find answers on their own, reducing the strain on my support team. This self-service option has not only saved time for both my customers and staff but has also improved customer engagement and empowered my customers to troubleshoot common issues independently.Furthermore, Zendesk Suite has helped me gain valuable insights into my support operations through its reporting and analytics capabilities. With Explore, I can track key metrics, monitor agent performance, and identify trends to make data-driven decisions. This has enabled me to optimize my support processes, allocate resources

Pros

1. Support Across Different Channels: One of the things users really love about Zendesk Suite is how it lets businesses provide support through various channels. Whether it's email, live chat, social media, or even phone, the Suite has got you covered. This means customers can reach out for help using their preferred method, making it easier and more convenient for them to get the assistance they need.2. Easy-to-Access Knowledge Base: Another great feature of Zendesk Suite is its integrated knowledge base, called Guide. This is like a virtual library where businesses can create and publish helpful articles, FAQs, and other resources. Customers can then access this knowledge base to find answers to their questions and solve problems on their own. It's like having a self-service option that puts the power in the hands of the customers, saving them time and reducing the need for direct support.

Cons

1. Complexity of Setup and Configuration: One common complaint is that the initial setup and configuration process of Zendesk Suite can be quite complex and time-consuming. Some users have expressed frustration with the learning curve involved in getting the system up and running according to their specific needs. It may require technical expertise or assistance to fully optimize and customize the Suite to align with their business requirements.2. Pricing and Cost Structure: Another concern raised by some users is the pricing and cost structure of Zendesk Suite. While it offers a comprehensive set of features, some users find the pricing plans to be on the higher side, particularly for smaller businesses or startups with limited budgets. The pricing tiers and add-on costs for additional features or user licenses can be perceived as a barrier for some organizations.

Mike

Reviewed on 24/05/2021

Zendesk for calling only can be difficult

It did the job we needed it to do until we found a better option.

Pros

At first I didn't have so many issues with the software because I thought that's the best we can do, I've been using Zendesk for other features at other jobs and they have a long standing good name. But when I discovered the cost we were paying and the service (or lack thereof) we were getting, I found another option that works much better for us. Zendesk does a decent job at calling, but we often had issues and lost service and when we asked it was always a Twillio issue. Talkdesk also uses Twillio, they all do, and in a year using Talkdesk we haven't had a single outage.

I think Zendesk has it's strength in the market, their ticket system and customer helpdesk software is outstanding, just not sure the calling feature is their biggest strength.

Cons

It was glitchy, had issues connecting, staff has trouble using it, but mainly it was VERY expensive!

Michele

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

It's what everybody's doing

Overall, Zendesk makes customer service more efficient. As a manager, I'm able to see my employees satisfaction ratings, how long they spent that day answering emails, how long it takes them in general to answer an email, how long they spent on the phone, etc. Zendesk has been great in streamlining my customer service team while also optimizing the customer's experience.

Pros

Seems like Zendesk is the go-to for any e-commerce site these days. I wish there was another company that had the same amount of features and functionalities as zendesk does but I haven't found one. The chat widget is easy to implement and I like the option to have the "help" functionality act as a buffer between the customer and chat- we have the customer first try to find the answer to whatever question they have by searching our "help" articles. Then, if they can't find the answer they're looking for there, they can choose to chat with a live agent. This helps our customer service agents get the most out of their time- they're not chatting answering obvious questions that can be found all over our website (for the most part..).

Cons

What I like least about Zendesk is the automated "your ticket is open" and "your ticket is closed" functionality. This confuses customers a lot. We will close a ticket (email chain) and then zendesk automatically sends out to the customer a separate email that says "hour request is now closed." This really confuses customers- especially older ones. They'll send us a separate email saying "what request? what is closed" and we have to explain it to them, and then close the ticket again, thus sending the same "your request is now closed" email to them. Sometimes it's an endless circle.

• Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 08/02/2020

Recommended if you have high volumes of support tickets

While there are a couple of issues with Zendesk, overall I find it a far preferable option to dealing with these tickets through e-mail, Slack, or a personal basis (barring cases where this would be the better solution). If you are getting enough volume of tickets that support ticket software seems like it'd help your business, you can afford to get it.

Pros

Gives you a central hub to handle support tickets (in my case, internal). Rather than handling issues faced by colleagues through e-mail or a chat program, thus, cluttering either up, you can sort it all away into a separate place. It usefully has both e-mail notification and Slack integration abilities, which means being aware right away when an issue is sent in. It also has the ability to link tickets from JIRA, so if an issue requires additional intervention from other teams, you now have that connection. Also useful is if you have some desire for anonymity (obscure/black box who specifically is handling issues), this will work far better than e-mail or Slack in providing that. There are also additional features such as stats and metrics, along with the ability to add tags to tickets, required fields, and macros to automate certain workflows. Again, if you are working extensively with handling issues of all manners, you will find Zendesk quite useful for you.

Cons

While the software does a good job of providing a central hub for managing support tickets, it has a couple of improvement points. The ability to not reopen a ticket if someone is simply thanking you would be nice, and one that has been requested a while that has never been implemented. Navigating the help center where you can write articles is a bit confusing to navigate and requires specific flows to get to view vs edit mode. Furthermore, the formatting tools you are offered for creating articles are quite limited, clunky, and awkward. If you want to write anything other than very bland and simple text, you'd be better off linking to an external site with better options, such as Google Docs.

Nazir

Reviewed on 15/01/2023

Zendesk Suite: A Comprehensive and User-Friendly Customer Service Solution"

Pros

One of the things I like most about Zendesk Suite is its ability to centralize and streamline customer service operations. Zendesk Suite offers a wide range of features such as helpdesk ticketing, live chat, phone support, self-service portals, and more, which allows businesses to manage customer interactions across multiple channels. This makes it easy for businesses to provide fast, efficient and personal customer service, which can be particularly important for businesses that rely on customer loyalty

Cons

One thing I like least about Zendesk Suite is that it could be a bit overwhelming for new users, as it offers a wide range of features and functionalities. It can take some time to learn how to use all of them effectively. This can be a challenge for businesses with limited time or resources to invest in training their staff.Another aspect that could be considered a downside is that Zendesk Suite is a subscription-based service, which means that businesses will need to pay a monthly or annual fee to access all its features. While the pricing is reasonable, it may not be a good fit for small businesses or organizations that don't need all the features that Zendesk Suite offers.Lastly, it's worth mentioning that Zendesk Suite relies on a stable internet connection to function properly, so if the internet connection is weak or unreliable, it can cause problems such as slow performance, dropped connections or even lost data.Overall, while Zendesk Suite is a powerful and user-friendly customer service solution, it may not be the best fit for all businesses or organizations. It's important for users to carefully consider their specific needs and preferences before deciding to use the service.

Cristian
Cristian

Reviewed on 20/09/2023

5 star user experience

Despite the small problem I had with the learning curve initially, I felt that as the months went by I gained greater mastery and speed in solving all types of cases using this platform. The ease of integrating it with other company systems such as CRM and automating processes was highly valued. Overall, I find Zendesk Suite greatly streamlined my daily tasks as a support agent, focusing more on the customer than the systems. I would definitely recommend this solution to any company that needs to provide operational excellence in their help desk

Pros

What I liked most about Zendesk Suite was its modern and intuitive interface. As a support agent, being able to access all the tools I need easily through a single panel allowed me to respond to tickets in a more agile and productive way. The layout of the widgets was clean and easy to use, which made me feel comfortable resolving all types of requests without any problem. In addition, having automatic rule-based task assignment functions helped me optimize time. Without a doubt, Zendesk Suite's very well-designed interface was what I valued most as a user

Cons

What I liked least about Zendesk Suite was that being an all-in-one platform, I sometimes felt like it had too many options and settings, and I had a hard time focusing on the most important tools. At first it was a little overwhelming learning how to use all the different sections like the help center, the marketplace, analytics and so on. I would have preferred to have a more gradual learning curve. However, I recognize that over time I better understood how to get the most out of each functionality thanks to the help of the support area

Thamara
Thamara

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

Quick and easy implementation to my Support Center

Zendesk is an easy-to-use, dynamic, intuitive customer service tool that allows the use of macros to optimize messages to customers.
Zendesk is easy to implement and with adaptable prices. I have recommended this tool to several friends for their organizations

Pros

Zendesk is an excellent tool for the management of requirements or requests. It facilitates the management within my Support Center.
It allows to automate response to our customers. Also, customize the tool according to the type of company.
From this tool I manage to serve the internal and external clients of my organization. As well as, send satisfaction surveys once the support is finished.
Their specific user roles allowed me to implement the tool in the organization in a short time, even without investing much time in training because it has very good material for users on the web.
What I like most about Zendesk is to be able to automate the responses to clients and macros.
Zendesk has elements for case management, live chat, design a knowledge base, have a panel to the client. Since we included this tool in the company we have improved our response levels in the support tickets and with this to customer service.
I like the flexibility of purchase packages or use of the tool, through payment by users or agents. Also, although we have not configured it for now, it is interesting to integrate with VoIP to take the call from customers or interested parties.

Cons

Zendesk for being a tool for customer service would be interesting to link or customize good practice agreements at the service level and operational.
We as a client can add response times, and define with a category that is requirements or request and that are incidents.
Next, what features Zendesk would need:
* Add response time according to the type of requirements or request.
* Define type of requests and incidents
* Get graphs by type of incidents
* Get graphs with crossings between service agreements and operational agreements. This would allow us to measure the effectiveness of the support center based on agreements with customers
* Have notifications every time you are consuming the time of a ticket, considering the times of agreements at the service or operational level
* Have a video call

Maddie

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

Communicate effectively with your customers, ¡Use Zendesk!

Zendesk, has helped me to perform better the solution of any problem that our clients may have, has given us the possibility of creating automatic responses, through different forms of communication, thus, it has made my work so fast and easy. Its reporting function is also really very beneficial, to see what the trends are, in sending emails to our dissemination team. Zendesk, has a great possibility to gradually increase the functions of our companies, helping us to move towards success, in a reliable and safe way.

Pros

Zendesk, is a reliable application, your ticket collection and autocomplete form is always available. In addition, it helps us resolve inquiries about calls, through your help in responding to the distinctive clientele of different media channels, and having them move through help guides before they can engage in a conversation with managers. I like Zendesk because its tools are necessary for effective management towards the guest, they facilitate the alternation of emails and take internal notes, in addition to recording telephone calls and voice memos are only for employee use. All your tools are vital to manage the accounts of our customers. It is highly recommended, a satisfied customer is one more achievement.

Cons

The main drawback of this skillful application, is that its long-lasting features and simple to implement, are requested by customers through the community, are not added to the product, the user interface is not one of the most attractive that exist , although it presents all the functionalities implemented at the same time, so enough time is spent to fully familiarize yourself with this software and make the most of its performance. Several changes can further improve workflows or provide better interaction between the company and the clientele. Your online training is not the most complete because you do not have fasting forums or personal training. There is no free trial available to test the software before you are told to opt for a paid plan with all available features.

Alberto
Alberto

Reviewed on 23/05/2023

Zendesk Suite manages our technical support

We use Zendesk to manage our inbound support, account service, helpdesk, and requests from our contact page in order to communicate with users. We collect bug reports and enhancement requests from users and can troubleshoot and monitor requests through various systems we have integrated. It is the foundation on which we base the way we interact with our customers when they come to us.

Pros

The API and app frameworks are very useful and serve as a foundation for creating custom apps that can be connected to our Zendesk account for automation and updates, as well as creating specific tools that can be integrated directly into the product while agents are working. This can be very profitable, as there is a consumer sector that allows other services to be embedded in place. Allow us to design goals that are triggered from a variety of data formats from custom recipes, this allows us to have Zendesk update and alert other systems on demand, in real time, avoiding big money scripts that are used for survey automation. The unification is striking due to the number of partner add-ons they offer that are preconfigured to integrate to common tools such as JIRA, Slack, Salesforce, Hubspot, ChurnZero.

Cons

We were sheltered by the unlimited light brokers, however, I believe access has been restricted as of this point. They have a tendency to move slowly to incorporate new options into the API, but overall they are quite flexible. In order to understand the API you need to focus on a less important part of their overall platform.

Reviewed on 27/05/2020

Great tool for customer support

Zendesk has been an amazing tool! You have all the options you need to work more efficiently and as part of a team. It has so many features that you never stop finding new options to improve the work in the team. It is user friendly and it has a clear interface. You just need to take your time to find and learn how to apply all the features to your everyday taks. I will definitely recommend it!

Pros

It took me a while to get to know more than the basic features in this platform, and once I did I loved it. You can easily create macros, these are templates for emails or replies that you usually send. Using this feature you don't need to write all over again everytime you need to reply the same you can just find it there. You can create a lot of them and name them easily to find them later. You can even use tags to add the name of the user or any detail you may need. The other feature I use the most because we are several people in my team, is the option to assign tickets to other users. This ways you can 'send' a ticket to a colleague for him or her to reply or check it for you. It has SO many options that there is no way to name them all, and they are all super useful! The system can even detect the language of the message and assign it automatically to the member of the team that works with that language!

Cons

I am not sure I can say this is a negative thing. But I would like to see more video tutorials on how to use specific features and how they may apply to your team and company. There are a lot of help pages, but in order to find specific things you usually need to contact customer support, which is not bad, it just takes extra time.