About Nextiva

Nextiva is a platform that brings communications together with business applications, intelligence, and automation. This helps businesses communicate and build deeper connections with their customers. The platform brings all...

Browse Nextiva Reviews

Patrick

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Nextiva sold us phones and supplies a quality service with customer support that is always...

Pros

VOIP phone system was the best idea we had for phones. Nextiva has made it easy to remain a long term customer. Our office is phone dependent and if a client cannot reach us they let us hear about it. Nextiva has handled problem we have experienced with the urgency that I would expect from a professional service company. Most questions are answered before we get off the phone. The recommendations for phones was spot on. The service is reliable and the quality of sound it clear. My client never ask about the kind of phone we are using. They can't tell the difference. The billing is always correct and predictable. Never had a billing problem.

Cons

The app is a bit uncomfortable to use. In order to answer the phone I have to press a couple of keys and often the phone rings 3 -5 times before I answer. I prefer our calls answered in 2-3 rings. Now this is only a problem when out of the office and the phones are forwarded.

Reviewed on 17/10/2019

Mobile app is super easy to use

The quality of service is unmatched. The app is super easy to use, and keeps me organized. The service is great, I have never had difficulty with my calls. The customer service is excellent, staff is patient, friendly, and eager to help. Overall, Nextiva has helped me be more efficient in my business and I know it has helped my colleagues within our company as well.

Pros

Mobile app is easy to navigate, never gives me any trouble.

Cons

That I didn’t switch over sooner, it would have saved me a lot more business.

RingCentral MVP

Reasons for Choosing Nextiva

My calls were getting dropped constantly, and every time I called for help, I was put on hold by representatives that were impatient and didn’t get my problems resolved. Bad service and bad customer service hurt my business.

RingCentral MVP
Thomas
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 04/11/2020

Acceptable Service Experience Totally Let Down By Apps

The sales and initial implementation were fine. Shortly after activating, a tech "cleaned up" some settings in my configuration which completely disabled my service. Tech support in that case was prompt and thorough, although they never did call back as promised to make sure everything was fixed. Customer support since then has been a mixed bag. The online configuration is daunting and not something the average user should venture into. I have a computer background and still found it confusing.

The service itself (once configured properly) mostly worked fine and if you're using physical phones your experience may be different. However, I wanted to rely on the Windows and Android apps. They are functional, but not friendly. In the best cases, the apps require more steps to do things than should be necessary.

For example, to add a contact from a caller ID record in the Windows app, you have to first add the number to contacts and then edit the contact to change the name, rather than just being able to add & edit in one step. There's no way to add contacts in bulk. The Outlook plug-in is broken and simply doesn't work. It's impossible to initiate an SMS message to a new contact; you have to have the contact text you first. You can't set a default view for the app.

The online faxing is not integrated into the phone system and has a 1980s interface. The Android app has it's own problems.

Pros

The voice service, once configured properly, generally worked fine. I had some rare glitches, but not sure whether they were Nextiva's fault.

Cons

The Windows and Android softphone apps are sub-par and make no effort to make the customer's life easier. Online fax interface is clunky and out-of-date. Video conferencing is complicated. Software is cluttered with team features I don't need that I can't hide. Configuration is complex and easy to break. Can't initiate SMS texts (contact has to text you first) and no MMS texting. Expensive for what you get.

Response from Nextiva

Hello Thomas, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you've found the Nextiva app difficult to use at times. We want to help resolve this issue for you.

Replied 16/12/2020

Top Nextiva Alternatives

Michelle

Reviewed on 09/06/2022

Exceptional up time and support but administration is not for those inexperienced with VOIP

Our recent upgrade to the newest platform was very bumpy and support was contradictory to what was promised by sales. We did not have the right product mix to meet our needs and our go-live Escalation to the highest levels however was received well but still required a lot of time and technical expertise internally by our team to stabilize.

Pros

I am not the biggest Nextiva fan, however their call monitoring, call recording and analytics are helpful to managing our call center and ensuring quality service. Their support team is very knowledgeable, polite and supportive but it can take a lot of time to troubleshoot and resolve issues sometimes.

Cons

It is cumbersome to navigate and administer and often requires intervention from the Nextiva Support team. Configuration is not for easy for those not experienced in VOIP configuration. Changes are slow to update, and there are settings only Nextiva Support can correct which can be frustrating if you need to resolve an issue quickly and are at the mercy of their hold times. Configuration settings are layered by location, call flow (group), team and user so it can be tricky to track down an issue if you don't understand that. Their products are a la carte with modules for everything so finding the right product mix can be tricky as well. The lack of integration with our other systems is also an issue for us.

Response from Nextiva

Hello, Michelle. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We appreciate your feedback, and if there's anything we can do for you, please feel free to email us at [email protected] and we'll make sure to have someone on our team follow up with you ASAP. Thank you!

Julia

Reviewed on 08/06/2022

Verdict still out

Pros

Once the initial set up was done, the phones & software have worked fairly well.

Cons

Set up was and still has been a bit of a problem. My employer and myself have been working with multiple people and at times don't hear back from them for months. And the issues we had originally contacted them about are still not resolved. The app for your smart phone is not the most user friendly.

Response from Nextiva

Hello, Julia.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. We appreciate the feedback regarding your experience.

If you by all means still required any assistance from us, please email us at [email protected] your account info and contact details and we'll make sure to have our team follow up with you ASAP. Thank you.

Aaron
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 07/07/2020

Trying to leave Nextiva was a nightmare

I would avoid Nextiva at all costs. If I had a time machine, I'd go back and talk to my past self to avoid them like the plaque. You could not get me to switch back to them even if their service was free or they offered to pay me to use their service.

Pros

Their phones did come preset up and the onboarding process was very streamlined. When I did need technical support, they were quick to resolve the issues.

Cons

Where to begin, their pricing and contracts all but force you to stick with them long term or pay an arm and a leg to leave. I should have known better than to sign any contract, but wanted to save a little bit on the upfront costs (by getting a free phone) and slightly lower monthly rates.

When I did leave Nextiva, I happily paid to break my contract, even though I shouldn't have had to pay any ETF at all. More on that later. While Nextiva's technical support was great, good luck if you ever need customer support for billing or contract issues.

When I was finally fed up with the prices Nextiva was charging, I went back through my contract and noticed that Nextiva did not honor their end of the bargain. When I called up customer service to end my contract, the customer service agents tried to weasel their way out of it, trying to explain one thing that they meant, but clearly wasn't literally written into the contract. Trying to leave them was a literal nightmare, because they broke their contract and I refused to pay the full ETF, I had to speak with a manager, who was supposed to call and never did. I had to call them 20+ times to finally get in touch with this manager. And because this manager was assigned to my case, I couldn't get another manager to fix things in the mean time. I'm 100% sure if I wasn't so persistent, I never would have gotten through to finally break free.

Don't walk, run far far away from Nextiva.

Response from Nextiva

Hello Aaron, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to see you go and wish you and your team the best. If we can help you with anything, please let us know.

Replied 08/07/2020
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 04/02/2021

A Good Product with Difficult Onboarding

Overall, I imagine our experience with Nextiva was somewhat anomalous. My guess is that our issues were related to COVID-19 and they were unable to attribute our delays to such. It is difficult to look past the frustrating onboarding experience, but I think Nextiva is a good provider now that we have overcome the technical issues. If your company wants friendly and knowledgeable account support, Nextiva is a good choice.

Pros

The easy access to Nextiva support and account managers is its best feature. If there are ever any issues, their support staff can be reached by messaging or phone call quickly. Reliable, domestic support is one of the primary reasons we switched to Nextiva and they deliver in that arena.

Cons

Our onboarding to Nextiva was, frankly, a terrible and protracted experience. While the staff I worked with were always helpful, the salesperson I worked with greatly oversold their onboarding turnover time. We were told our change from 8x8 could be resolved by month's end upon engaging their services. However, it took nearly three months to get our system going, which was frustrating because of the low complexity of our service requests. Once we made the full transition, our services were marred by constant technical issues with the phone app, so a complete delivery of services did not occur until 2021.

Response from Nextiva

Hello John, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you had a challenging onboarding experience. We want to help resolve any ongoing issues. We'll have our team reach out ASAP.

Replied 05/02/2021
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 16/05/2021

Great VoIP to a certain point

Decent onboarding, good support. Overall decent, just high added fees.

Pros

Their system works well and their fax through email works 99.99% of the time. There was only one time with an outage I believe. Decent customer service.

Cons

The software was good, however being in the telco space for as long as I have, I think they have some of the highest fees out there.

Response from Nextiva

Hello James, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're pleased to hear that you've been enjoying the reliability that the Nextiva system provides. If we can help you with anything please don't hesitate to let us know.

Replied 19/05/2021
Joshua
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 23/09/2022

Reliable and affordable

Pros

Nextiva is very reliable. I don't recall every having an outage.

Cons

I wish the back end was a little easier to use. I need to reach out to support every time I need to change a recording or add a holiday closure. Past systems I've used were easier to navigate on my own.

Response from Nextiva

Hello, Joshua.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. We are thrilled to hear about your experience with our services.

Should you need anything, don't hesitate to let us know!

Maria

Reviewed on 07/03/2018

Seamless communication that allows great customer service!

Seamless communication with customers and other clients

Pros

With Nextiva, you can enjoy calls through smooth service. With each plan, you can choose what features will satisfy your business needs.

Cons

With premium features, the costs rise up significantly, every business needs to cut down costs and telephone bills have a good chunk to pay for every month. Hoping they would offer discounts to the longer you have been availing their service.

Reviewed on 30/12/2018

Full service coms software solutions

Overall the change went quite smoothly. I was very impressed with Nextiva’s customer service from when we first began to talk to them, through to the support team we are using for question now we are using the software. All of the staff we have dealt with were professional, friendly and helpful. I think it’s the level of service that differentiates Nextiva from other service providers with similar products. We had a few teething issues with our staff as they were learning how to use the system, but we got through all the training and have been really pleased with the features of the CRM. There are a lot of features that have had a really positive impact on our staff, and now that they are comfortable with the change and the software, their feedback has been really positive. The internal wiki in particular has really helped with increasing staff knowledge and prompting them when they are helping a customer, and the internal chat is a tool that we didn’t know we needed – much easier for our staff to communicate while they are talking to customers. We used to be put customers on hold if we needed to get input from other staff members, so it’s a lot better experience for our customers now. Once we went live with the new systems, Nextiva have continued to be responsive and helpful.

Pros

When we reached out to Nextiva, we weren’t entirely sure what level of solutions we were after. We knew our phone system needed an upgrade as it was very old and starting to get unreliable, but we weren’t convinced of the benefits of a CRM system instead of the manual customer service work flows we were using. I felt like the team at Nextiva really took the time to understand our business and help us work out what we really needed. We investigated multiple options and providers, but were really happy with the suggestions that came from Nextiva and felt that out of all of the providers we talked to, their suggestions were the best fit for us and our staff. They had the services we needed, at a price we could afford. We were initially looking at purchasing new phones, but Nextiva suggested hiring them, which was the option we ended up going with. It’s cost effective, and easy to upgrade in future if required. It was good that they helped us figure out the best option for us. The CRM system is very logical and our staff have found it relatively easy to learn and use. It’s standardized our processes, and has helped our support team become more efficient. There are a lot of great tools within the system which have made their jobs easier, and we’re really impressed with the level of reporting we can get without having to perform complicated queries. It’s also good to know that there are additional functions we can add on easily later when (or if) our business requires them.

Cons

Implementation, while reasonably straightforward, was still quite a lot of work for our business and we underestimated how much effort it would be to get our staff to adapt. We had to train them on how to use new phones (all staff), and (for our customer service team) the new CRM system. There was plenty of support from Nextiva, but our customer service staff found it a struggle to balance the training requirements for the new system against maintaining high service levels for our customers. Some of our staff were quite resistant to change as had worked in our business a long time. We used the ‘super user’ approach to training; Nextiva trained a few of our staff, who then supported the roll out to the rest of the team. It went well overall, but if we were to do it again, we would probably hire temps to fill the gaps while our staff trained to help with workload management. Our old process and system were mostly manual, and so it was a big learning curve for some of our staff that didn’t have great computer skills.

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Excellent support and priced effectively

Straight up, I partnered with Nextiva as I was looking for a good offering to bring to my clients who were unhappy with other local providers, most commonly Comcast's "Business Voice Edge" hosted VoIP service. I was introduced to Nextiva and have always been leary of hosted VoIP that doesn't come from the carrier you're getting Internet via. When you're on VoIP with your Internet carrier, there is usually a Quality of Service (QoS) type of system put on your connection that ensures general Internet traffic will not drown out your voice calls. This way you can blast Netflix all you want, the voice calls still go in and out first. Suffice it to say, I have yet to encounter major problems with voice quality and bandwidth issues.

Support is amazing. The person that answers your call is the person that's going to resolve your issue. Right then. No callbacks. They are knowledgeable and friendly, and if they happen to not know an answer right off the bat then you get muted very briefly while they check in with someone more familiar about your specific scenario.

Their onboarding process is simple, yet thorough. If your phone call flow scenario is complicated, they're going to fine tune that with you to ensure your calls are directed in the manner they need to be.

They also began offering phone rentals this year, which I'll be honest more clients have asked for versus purchasing units. Rental offerings are cost effective and offer you much better warranty terms.

Thanks, Nextiva!

Pros

Support is amazing! Everyone is friendly, helpful, there's no transferring around or long hold times. I have yet to have a bad support experience with Nextiva.

Cons

While it's a common practice in many telecom service offerings, once you make a purchase you are locked in for term. There's no option for turning down services if your company downsizes to save on expenses

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 02/04/2019

A win-win for staff and customers!

The product offering is really compelling as it’s got the capabilities for enterprise level businesses without the cost and complexity of implementation. The service and support is also excellent and Nextiva are clearly invested in ensuring the success of their customers. Overall we’ve been very impressed with the work to date and the results too. It’s also a huge peace of mind thing for the board of directors as we have had to change a lot of systems over the last 5 years and that was a hugely time and money intensive effort. With Nextiva, it seems we’ve finally got what we need for both todays needs and the future needs we expect in the coming years. I would highly recommend Nextiva to other medium sized businesses who are looking for an all in one coms solution.

Pros

The Nextiva NextOS platform is helping our staff do their jobs better, and in less time. Within our Data team the reporting processes that use to take up 2-3 days of the week are now a couple of hour’s work. On the sales team side of things, the team are converting sales at a higher than average rate. On the customer side, the wait times are down and customer sentiment is improving. This is all in one single system. It’s pretty incredible.

Cons

I don’t know if I’m aware of any downsides of this platform. I guess if you didn’t want to know all the ins and outs of your business, then you wouldn’t want to have the transparency and information that this platform generates. Also, it’s a big job determining how to implement if you’re transitioning off other systems onto this one. You do have to invest in it to ensure you make the most of the capabilities. In our case we believe it to be a solid decision to set us up for the future.

• Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

A lot of features packed in a single platform - unbeatable

We have been very impressed with how much Nextiva thought of when they were creating NextOS, and are looking forward to seeing what other features are rolled out in the future that we may find useful.

Pros

Nextiva have really delivered a total single platform communication system – NextOS is a great product, that delivers on all fronts. We were running multiple systems and everyone needed two monitors and lots of tabs open in order to follow all our processes and capture the same information across multiple systems. We had tried to make it more efficient and streamline as much as possible, but when you are using multiple tools there’s only so much you can do. We always thought that was just the way it had to be, but once we found NextOS we realized we could simplify the entire business by moving to a single platform for all our business communications. Having everything on one platform has increased our data quality and the quality of the reporting, while also reducing the time taken to create those reports. It gives us a lot better view of our customers, what they are wanting, and the sentiment analysis is really beneficial. It’s saved all of our staff a lot of time, and new starters to our business always comment that it’s so much easier having one system that does everything compared to their other workplaces. We were impressed with Nextiva’s approach to training and followed their recommendations and we were pleased with how that went. It was a big change for our business but their high level of support really helped smooth out the process.

Cons

It’s a big change for staff when you are implementing a new system that they will be using for 95% of their work day. It replaced a lot of other systems, so the business change was significant.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 22/06/2019

Outgoing Call Center with Integration to CRM

Outstanding. Friendly, knowledgeable, and evolving.

I highly recommend Nextiva to any Call Center looking to switch away from their old phone company or less equipped VOIP provider.

Pros

Nextiva is a dynamic and energetic communications company that captured our attention a few years when we were looking to automate our outbound appointment setting operations. The integration they had in place with our Lead Management System vendor was a big advantage but they also offered everything else we would need and then some. To specify what we like most about the Nextiva software and app is the - well, everything really. The whole platform is pretty impressive and their enterprise support is phenomenal.

Cons

There are a few things the common user might assume to work a certain way but don't because of one nuance or another, but anytime this arose (not often) Nextivas support team would clear up the matter and explain why it didnt do what was expected. Not a glitch but rather a user assumption error.

Reviewed on 12/07/2018

Nextiva has amazing customer service and offers the best value for the service

Nextiva is a great value and they offer tremendous customer support.

Pros

Nextiva's customer service is extraordinary. It is the best thing about the company. When you have a question, need to add/drop services, need to change billing info -- anything --- they are immediately responsive and after years of doing business with Nextiva I think I can safely say that their employees are crazy happy - from tech support to accounting to customer service! I have used several VoIP providers, for onshore and offshore dialing, and Nextiva has the most consistent high quality of calls at the best dollar value. Combined with their service, there is no other company that equals them!

Cons

Nextiva could use an update on their call center user interface. It is outdated but that does not diminish the great features and usability.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 30/04/2019

The line quality on Nextiva’s VoIP system is a big step up

I mean, this is just what Nextiva does and their VoIP system appears to have been one of their original products so they are very experienced. They were really friendly and helpful (even though we asked a lot of questions as business continuity was really important to us). I wanted the transition to be smooth and efficient, but as a user of the phones, I also wanted to make sure our staff would have good experience and be happy with the software once we had transitioned. I feel like I’ve hit both those targets.

Pros

The line quality on our old phone lines was becoming a big problem as they were no longer being upgraded. Sometimes we would have to call clients back due to a bad connection. We’ve had no problems since we moved, and the upgrade (including new phones!) saved us 5% on our total bill. Can’t complain at all!

Cons

It felt like a lot to organize to get everything organized – Nextiva took care of all of it so it turned out to be not a problem at all, but initially we were quite concerned.

• Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 06/12/2018

Smart Technology & Smart People

The experience with Nextiva is very polished. They have clearly got a lot of experience in their field and they have fine-tuned things to ensure a great process for their clients. We couldn’t fault them on anything. The team they have working on our project is a bunch of really nice people, who are also amazingly talented and very “up on the tech” which we really benefitted from. They are clearly very engaged and want to make the launch a success. We felt like we got a service that was well above expectations. For the service alone I would recommend checking out Nextiva. We don’t have a huge IT team so it’s really a big win if the heavy lifting in terms of the work load is handled by the vendor. In this case Nextiva handled everything for us and not only that the response has been great too. We’re very happy.

Pros

Nextiva has some very sophisticated tools for businesses. They make smart solutions that are simple to use but high complex in the background. Its what technology should be. I’m not a tech guy so I don’t need it to be more difficult than it already is. These tools work very well for us.

Cons

I can’t think of anything negative. They did what was promised!

Heather

Reviewed on 23/05/2020

Overall the product works and I see it improving overtime

Overall this product is well worth the money, especially if everyone in the office is working remotely, its easy very user friendly, and customer service has been helpful when needed.

Pros

This product overall is easy to use with minor glitches that I see improving over time, and granted I just started to use this product during a global pandemic so all wifi based programs are experiencing much higher use rates. This program has an app that's on your personal cell phone, and the app is extremely east to use, the layout is honestly perfect. I'm easily able to answer the call, mute it and transfer to who it needs to go to.

Cons

The only con I have so far I feel as though may be just due to not knowing the program fully yet, but sometimes the call will flash on my screen and then disappear and say I have a missed call. Which is then confusing because I'm not sure if its truly a missed call or another office user picked it up.

Jenny
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 11/01/2022

Robo Calls Galore

Served it's purpose until we changed, but wasn't great.

Pros

I do not. I recently changed away from Nextiva

Cons

With this phone service I get many "dead line" calls and spam calls. There is no filter I have found to prevent. It makes me feel like a lot of our calls were not making it to me.

Response from Nextiva

Hello Jenny, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear that you have switched providers but want to help with any ongoing issues you may be experiencing. Please email us your contact information at [email protected], and we'll have our team reach out ASAP.

Replied 18/01/2022
Jason

Reviewed on 25/06/2018

When it comes to your phones, reliability is key

After 18 months, I still am learning new features. Robust software that isn't the simplest to use but has everything one could want.

Pros

Always up service! We've had some very minor interruptions, but the few we've had always cleared in a few hours. Moved our fax to a VOIP system and compounded our savings. Great app for remote work.

Cons

The interface is much more difficult to use than with some of the other providers we've worked with. A few items require support to make changes on the back end as there are features that local administrators should be able to do. Call reporting is very robust, and a little too robust with a call group (each incoming call shows on EVERY extension that rings, not just the one that answered).

Nate
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Very Disappointing

I left Google Voice to be 'saved' by Nextiva. This is because Nextiva has a lot more features. But I'm not pleased with Nextiva either.

I don't know why people boast about their support. Nextiva support lacks tremendously. Good support doesn't entail a support phone number. Good support entails proper setup, proper comprehension and getting things done right the first time.

Their sales department is flawless. But as soon as you pay for services, you realize that you are kind of on your own. It takes forever to port numbers out. You have to create tickets and reach out to support for every part of the setup, it's simply not seamless or white glove to any degree.

There's nothing cohesive about the company. It's like you need to deal with a whole new platform for each feature. Like SMS, recording voicemail, etc. They have a LONG way to go for their platform to be adequate.

NOTICE! Their mobile app is complete garbage. You CANNOT run your business through their mobile app. It works 1/4 of the time and has list of bugs from NY to Mexico. It's mind blowing that they onboard customers to an app so deficient. Do they not understand that phone calls are an integral part of running a business?

Anyway, so much more to say, but I need to go. I'm switching providers yet again and I'm not even one month in. Horrible experience.

Pros

Features. They have a lot of features but that's about it.

Cons

Setup. There's nothing cohesive about the company. Quick to sell, painful after you paid.

Response from Nextiva

Hello Nate, thank you for sharing your open and honest feedback with us. We're sorry to hear you had trouble getting set up properly. We want to make this right and resolve any ongoing issue your experiencing. We'll have our team reach out to you ASAP.

Replied 23/12/2020

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

Nextiva is amazing technology company!

Pros

We signed up with them late last year and have been impressed with the service and the performance of the platform. The way they build and design tools is perfect for our business with most users not being highly technical. We conducted training to make sure that everyone had the base understanding and would be able to utilize the tool easily in their daily tasks. It’s been a vast improvement compared to the old systems and the business is very happy overall with the software. I can highly recommend considering this company if you’re in the market for business solution software.

Cons

They have been both great in terms of service and product. We have nothing but good things to say about the entire process. One thing I will say though is that you have to be prepared for change. It’s not the old way and there are definitely people who don’t like change who might push back initially. It’s worth pursuing though, the benefits are undeniable. Thanks to the team the launch was very smooth too, no down times and the users were in there on the first day pulling reports and conducting analysis.

• Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 21/08/2022

Horrible phone service & customer service was a nightmare!

Overall this company is not run properly and i cannot recommend their services at all.

Pros

Initial setup was easy. The prices were fair.

Cons

After about 9 months of service, we started experiencing issues with our phones not working. Then when we tried to troubleshoot with customer service, we found them unhelpful and unwilling to send us new phones even though we made all attempts to correct the issue by replacing our internet router and spending hours on the phone trying their "troubleshooting" methods. After 6+ months, we finally gave up on trying to fix the phones and dealt with taking calls through the app only. When we tried to get out of our contract early, they would not agree and still would not assist resolving our phone problems. We ended up paying penalties to cancel our contract. Customer service was slow to respond and also unwilling to forward our calls to higher up management.

Response from Nextiva

Hello there. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We're really sorry to hear about your experience with our services. We'd love to connect and get your issues escalated further so we can provide you with assistance. Please reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll make sure to have our team follow up with you ASAP. Thank you.

Replied 24/08/2022
Jason

Reviewed on 20/02/2019

Terrific platform for VOIP and terrific customer service to match.

Pros

The thing about Nextiva is, I rarely have problems with their systems. When I do, support is very easy, and quick to rectify the situation. Our account manager is very attention and checks in on us often. He also tries to get us the best deals he can on orders like new phones. Speaking of phones, Nextiva phones are very easy to setup. Their vFax system is a terrific improvement over the old way of doing it.

Cons

The portal can be buggy sometimes, but that is usually cleared up quickly with a phone call to support or our account manager.