About Edvance360

Edvance360 Learning Management Software is a cloud-based learning management system that provides online learning programs for K-12, higher education and corporate training departments. The system features online lesson management...

Browse Edvance360 Reviews

Reviewed on 06/12/2018

Great LMS for Non-Profits

Pros

Edvance360 offers all the LMS features our clients need at an affordable price. As a non-profit entity it is important for us to offer a LMS service at a low cost and Edvance360 allows us to do that. Creating and developing the front-end of the LMS and eCommerce page was fairly simple and Edvance360 staff was supportive and responsive. Edvance360 Help Desk is extremely responsive for general issues related to the LMS. We successfully utilize this LMS to facilitate teacher professional development and as a secondary student platform.

Cons

I submitted a request for custom features in August and did not receive a reply. After several follow-ups it was agreed to revisit the request in late fall. I followed up again in mid-late October and have not yet received a reply. More timely communication from the development team would be wonderful. Occasionally we will have a technology issue requiring the developers to be involved. These issues take an extremely long time to correct. We currently have multiple open help desk tickets within the feature queue that have not been resolved due to the development team. Several of these tickets have been ongoing requests/issues for over a year.

Response from Edvance360

Thank you for the feedback. It is important to us that you are heard. Please contact Cathy Garland directly to discuss these requests to see if something more can be done to speed things up. We prioritize custom requests by 1) the number of clients that would benefit, and 2) the cost in manpower (since most customizations are provided to clients at no charge).

Replied 14/12/2018
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 19/08/2017

Fabulous Collection of Advice & Amazing Collaboration Tool

Pros

This platform makes it possible to find out how other Professionals have handled struggles and found sucess handling similar situations that I am experiencing. It allows me to discover new ideas and state goes to try when I have exhausted my own "toolbox". I love that I can have collaborative discussions and problem solving sessions and get input from a group made up culturally diverse professionals.

Cons

So much to choice from and search through one can get side-tracted VERY easily. I always find my self "off track" and it can be hard to find something that I originally planned to engage in.

Pam K.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 04/01/2017

Edvance 360 allowed us to build an online university!

Edvance 360 provided us with the resources needed to build our very first online university. Their ongoing assistance and support continue to be excellent. We have never experienced any technical issues and we are extremely pleased with our choice of Edvance 360. If you are looking for an LMS that provides quality and value, then this is the best choice for you.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and build courses from the Admin side. The support team and creative team at Edvance 360 are wonderful to work with.

Cons

I wish that we could build out courses and lessons that didn't require so many steps for the user to get to the desired content.

Response from Edvance360

Pam, you need to see the new Course-Building Wizard in V8 - so easy to build courses now!

Replied 30/05/2017

Top Edvance360 Alternatives

Ashley H.

Reviewed on 27/01/2017

Easy to learn!

I'm fairly new to my position and learning and teaching Edvance360 has been simple and very user friendly, not only for myself but for new students and faculty. If I ever have a problem, I can open a help ticket and the response is fast and clear. I would highly recommend Edvance360.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

The looks is not very modern or sleek, more of a functional look. The students cannot see their past courses under the front courses page unless I make the end of the term far far along the road. Would be nice if it just stayed up there for them.

Response from Edvance360

Ashley, thank you for the review. We look forward to having your school move to the new interface in Version 8. Also, your school administrator is in charge of when the term ends, so your suggestion might be a good one for them to hear.

Replied 27/01/2017
Nick F.

Reviewed on 07/11/2017

I have been using Edvance360 for my seminary classes for the past 4 years.

It provides great organization for classes especially for online classes where students are spread abroad.

Pros

I appreciate the features of professors being able to post assignments online and students being able to submit them online. I like having course pages with the content for each course on there.

Cons

I do not like the emailing system. If someone sends you an email from within 360, you have to go through 360 to respond to the email. It is cumbersome and inconvenient.

Response from Edvance360

Nick, thank you for your feedback - we appreciate hearing from a learner versus say, an admin or instructor. Your perspective is valuable. We will take your suggestion into consideration, but the current reasoning behind the emailing system forcing you back into E360 is 1) it can then track and record your response and 2) it protects you from viruses.

Replied 09/11/2017
Liz R.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 16/01/2017

Responsive sales team, great value and scale able LMS

This was our organization's first LMS. We found the sales team to be highly responsive and the training once we signed on to be very helpful. E360 is probably more than we need in an LMS, but for starting out small it has been a great value and price.

We had some difficulty integrating with our FileMakerPro database. We have a third party that manages the FMP interface so we were stuck trying to get that third party and the tech team from E360 to work together, which was challenging at times. I still don't know if that was E360 or our FMP contractor.

We are a small organization offering ~100 blended courses to just under 1000 users per year. The LMS has been robust and has a fairly easy to use interface for users. I wish there were some more simplified reporting - you have to either work with tech support to create a report or use one templates already created. There are also some features I wish it had regarding automatic e-mailing in relation to a date rather than course milestones. Some of it has to do with our company using an LMS a little differently that other organizations. Overall the tech team has been responsive to our needs and willing to work with us to develop solutions.

Pros

- sales team
- tech support
- ease of getting started

Cons

- integration with FileMaker Pro
- complicated to upgrade to newer versions

Response from Edvance360

It is true, that AIARE is a different type of organization and using it quite differently than many other clients, but we are happy to bring on such unique clients as it gives us a chance to respond and evolve.

Replied 17/01/2017
Paul B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 26/10/2016

The Best LMS for the Money

This is sincerely one of the best learning management systems per dollar spent. Others offer some frills, but I don't think you can beat the value of what Edvance 360 provides. I'd definitely recommend this system for anyone seeking a secure online learning tool.

Pros

Value and security.

Cons

Not always intuitive to use.

Patrick I.

Reviewed on 26/10/2016

Excellent LMS

We have used Edvance360 for over three years now and it meets our needs for online learning. It is easy to use and support has been excellent.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility.

Cons

Some minor bugs in the beginning, but most are cleared up now.

Jackson O.

Reviewed on 28/08/2017

Has the best customer support

Pros

I have used several computer learning management systems and this is the best yet. The support has been very helpful in meeting all of our requests to clear any questions or needing help. I have had no problems learning from this software. Anytime I had a problem I called customer support and guided me through everything.

Samuel J.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 28/06/2017

For the first few weeks I it wasn't fun at first but I begin to like it as as i get familiar.

It promote my work and also help with my time

Pros

the flexibility of the tools to the able to use the drag and drop which let me move smoothly with my work .
I can easily drag a file to where its been needed

Cons

The software guide is too clumsy. for example I ask one of my boys in office to do some functionality for me from the environment using the guide because am full at that moment and i ended up explaining it to him at the end.

Response from Edvance360

Samuel, not sure if you are referring to the manual or the Help Tab (with all the videos and quickstart guides). The manual, since it's a PDF, is a bit cumbersome. We are replacing it shortly. In the meantime, if you or anyone else needs training, it's always available, always free, and just a phone call away.

Replied 28/06/2017
Dave M.

Reviewed on 28/06/2017

Pros

Useful and easy to use. I use this software to help new employees train so that my time isn't all tied up.

Cons

Old style looking and standard. I personally think it needs an update of some sort, or maybe allow users to be able to customize it themselves.

Response from Edvance360

Dave, sounds like you are on an old version - possibly version 7 instead of 8? Let's get you moved over! Just submit a Help Ticket and we'd be glad to share the process. You can read and watch videos all about the new version here: http://www.edvance360.com/more-info/

Replied 28/06/2017
Jan G.

Reviewed on 06/01/2015

Edvance360 - Extraordinaire

Edvance360's Learning Management System is truly a state of the art system. Before finding Edvance360, our company had tried 4 other Learning Management Systems that were both cumbersome and confusing for our end-users, could not deliver our product satisfactorily to our customers and were not cost effective. Then we discovered Edvance306, and we have been extremely pleased with all aspects of their management system. The program, while not totally intuitive, is easy to learn and understand. The training program is the most outstanding and most thorough that we've encountered. Technical support is prompt with responses and "fixes" and open to considering suggestions and alternatives that have enhanced the delivery to our end users.
If you are looking for the best in the Learning Management Industry, I strongly suggest you look no further than Edvance360.

Ben F.

Reviewed on 13/07/2017

Makes learning less stressful

Pros

Being able to learn at my own pace, and being able to do it outside of the classroom is great. I'm happy that this my teacher uses this software.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about this software is if your not a motivated individual you are going to fall behind very fast in your class.

Jimmy D.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

Edvance360

When Valor Christian College launched its online program we researched the best Learning Management System for our needs. Having developed courses and teaching online for several institutions, I was very familiar with the leading delivery platforms for education. Edvance360 not only delivered the same components necessary to provide a quality online course, they did it at a much lower cost, and with personalized, friendly attention to Valor's specific needs. I would not consider using another LMS.

Rebecca S.

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

Great Training product

Edvance360 is amazing! These folks know what they are doing and are willing to help in any way needed. I've had nothing but positive experiences throughout the process of implementation. Thank you so much! This product has changed our business for the better.

Pros

How detailed it can be, but not necessary when you don't need a lot of details.

Cons

It is A LOT! I can see why someone would need to dedicate a lot of their time to this, but training is extremely important and I feel all of the options are necessary for the most part.

Alex C.

Reviewed on 28/09/2017

It was well organised and user-friendly.

It made it easier to get through the modules I have to do which saves me a lot of time

Pros

I think the user interface is the greatest part, it is very intuitive and easy to use and enabled me to get through modules quicker saving me a lot of time.

Cons

I feel like they could use a few extra bells and whistles to go above and beyond. the features are kind of average.

Response from Edvance360

Alex, thank you for your feedback. We believe your school is using an older version of Edvance360 - let your administrators know! There are a number of really cool features in V8.

Replied 03/10/2017
Stephanie M.

Reviewed on 26/07/2017

Education made easier

Pros

As a medical student, I like being able to take home my education using this software. I'm usually overloaded with school work, but this software gives me the ability to balance out my school/personal life.

Cons

I have not found anything that I dislike about this software yet. I am perfectly content with it. Thank you.

John B.

Reviewed on 20/09/2013

Edvance360 Feedback

Our students, faculty, and staff continually support the use of Edvance360 as our LMS. Edvance360 is easy to use and has great customer service.

Noah Q.
  • Industry: E-Learning
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 01/11/2019

Not as Intuitive as Advertised

Our experience was excellent up until the signing of the contract. As soon as Edvance360 received payment, the relationship quickly soured.

In our opinion, the product they delivered was substandard to the product that was demonstrated during the vendor selection process. If you are looking for an LMS that is SCORM compliant, realize that Edvance360 supports SCORM version 1.2, which is extremely outdated -- the company apparently has no intention of upgrading to the latest version of SCORM.

As the administrator and user of this LMS, I found the functionality to be cumbersome and not nearly as intuitive as advertised. The learning curve is very steep, and some of the fields cannot be modified/edited by the administrator, even though we were told that "all fields are editable". This lack of functionality was not only disappointing, it adversely affected our business model.

From the onset, we felt the "implementation" team never really took the time to understand our business or partner with us in any way to resolve some of the issues we encountered. The Edvance360 management team gave us the impression they didn't care about our company or our goals. Perhaps they didn't value us as client because we are a small startup.

We ended up switching to a different platform and delivery system within the first few months of the contract. We submitted a request for a partial refund, but it was denied by the owner.

Pros

The rapport we established with the Sales representative.

Cons

Functionality, Client Support, Capability, and Technology.
LMS only supports SCORM version 1.2, which is outdated.

• Industry: Public Policy

Reviewed on 06/12/2018

Edvance360 is a Solid Basic LMS

Edvance360 is able to customize their system to meet specific requirements, which is great for smaller more unique organizations like mine. The support team is friendly and very knowledgable. Once the system is up and running it is very stable and my users find the user experience to be straightforward and uncluttered with lots of screen distraction. The UI is responsive, so it works on mobile devices, another features my users require.

Pros

Using Edvance360 to build courses is very easy. The user interface is intuitive and the available tools are all designed to meet industry standards. Students have an easy time navigating the courses and that is extremely important to our organization.

Cons

The reporting and admin features are not organized well. To get data out of the system, you have to go to many different places inside the admin panel. It really is a patch work of un-united features that was assembled based on diverse customer requests without looking at the admin experience as a whole.

Response from Edvance360

Thank you for the feedback - we always appreciate hearing from all our clients. We agree with you - the myriad of reports that have been developed over the past 14+ years in respond to clients needs have gotten a bit unwieldy. Look for these kinds of usability changes in Version 9, coming in Q1 2019! We think you will be very pleased. If you'd like to be a beta tester for Version 9, please contact Cathy Garland at [email protected]

Replied 08/12/2018
Whitney H.

Reviewed on 17/02/2017

Great software for getting started

Edvance 360 is a great software if you are starting out, need a low-cost solution or in education. As a corporate entity, Edvance360 can be customized to fit our needs but does have a strong look and feel of an MOOC system rather than a business enterprise system.

Pros

Cost
Customizable

Cons

Educational (rather than business learning paths)

Response from Ashley

Whitney, thank you for your review! We value your partnership with Edvance360, and are thankful to be working with your team to help provide training in the Pharmacy industry. In regards to our Enterprise and Corporate features, we have just released several helpful tools and features in our V8.1.2 that I believe will help you better reach your end users in a less educational, and more business related way. Be sure to check our latest release notes and version updates, as well as put in a request to the Help Desk to activate any new/needed tool that you do not currently see on your interface. We look forward to continuing in serving your needs.

Replied 27/03/2018
Salvatore R.

Reviewed on 15/06/2017

Genius LMS ! I can't work without it.

The ability of generating any report.

Pros

Over the past 2 years of using this software, and the more I use it the more I love it. You can literally create any kind of report you can think of!

Nicole T.

Reviewed on 19/07/2018

Amazing customer support and tons of features

Pros

The implementation team was very helpful and quick to respond to my questions. There are so many features available and you can determine whether to use them or not with granular permissions. The training team was very knowledgeable and helped us think outside of the box to setup our courses.

Cons

The interface is not too intuitive, but everything else is very good. Really not complaints about anything from start to finish with our setup.

Randall R.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 26/06/2018

Loving this LMS

Ease of building out courses. Ability to add new users with just a couple clicks. Works with our existing HRIS to pull names over.

Pros

The ease of use is great. Being able to drop everything into a repository and have it all in one place is amazing. No more searching for which link to use for creating courses and quizzes. It lets me know when someone takes a quiz so I can go in and grade it.

Cons

The learning curve from LearnDash to Edvance360 is night and day. Building courses in Edvance360 is so much easier but still requires some skill. Overall very happy.

Anthony B.
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 05/09/2017

I enjoyed learning photography from Edvance360.

I am currently furthering my knowledge of photography. This is a great software to do so!

Pros

Using Edvance360, I have learned the power of a learning management system. I have the ability to learn while I work because I can take it on the go!

Cons

I can say I do not like the gamification aspect of the software. It's personally just not for me. I do see other enjoying this.