About RXNT

RXNT’s cloud-based, ONC-certified medical software—Billing, Practice Management, EHR, and more—improves clinical outcomes & revenue cycle management. Simple, transparent pricing includes free setup and training, free data...

4.2

Browse RXNT Reviews

Melinda

Reviewed on 05/11/2020

Makes charting easier

Rxnt so far has been a great experience for our office.

Pros

Our providers say that it is the easiest they have found when it comes to charting progress notes. They love the option of having check boxes.

Cons

More steps for the office girls then what they had with practice fushion, was the only con we had.

Bruce

Very Small Practice--Works Well for Me

I am able to have an EMR without big expense. This allows me to chart without paper on the few patients that I see outside my usual ED practice.

Pros

I have to say the price since my practice that I use RXNT for is very small. I mostly work in a rural ED. I have to say also that it was fairly easy to learn (we are on Epic in the ED).

Cons

Really, nothing that I felt negative about. I do have some trouble navigating when I have not used RXNT for several days.

Kareo Billing and athenaOne

Reasons for Switching to RXNT

RXNT had the right price and a very usable format for my very small practice. Also, NO high pressure sales pitch!
Stephanie

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

LOST PRESCRIPTIONS & DELAYED SUPPORT

Hate it. Maybe if someone could fix one of our issues or actually call us it would be a different story.

Pros

I like that the program is cloud based and can log in from anywhere.

Cons

Misled into thinking RxNT would transfer our existing patient information and health history. After we signed on, we were told it would be an additional $3k. Our compounded scripts aren't being received by other pharmacies. Live chat stopped working for us after the first few weeks. We kept receiving "too busy try again later" notices. Our prescription issue still isn't resolved and have been waiting for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond/solve via email for over a month. We are basically overpaying for e-script service because we cant successfully use the other functions.

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

Wanted a software that was all inclusive. Billing, patient notes, e-script service, p-force service

CollaborateMD

Practice Mate

Robin

Reviewed on 17/02/2017

Why did I wait so long

I've been in medical billing for over 25 years and have used many different billing programs. After the billing program we had been using, for several years, made some "unfavorable" changes, we knew it was time to look for a new program. My staff and I researched and did demo's with many different billing programs (including RxNT) over the course of a few months. We actually switched one account to a new program, which we thought was the best. After a month, we can't get them to actually answer any issues we are having. We went back on the hunt and revisited RxNT. I think we overlooked RxNT in the beginning because we thought "with rates this good, there has to be something not right with the program". We set up an hour long demo with RxNT. This demo actually lasted two hours as I had a lot of questions, as to "can the program do this" "can the program do that". The staff that did the training was wonderful! They answered all of my questions and the one questions they didn't have the answer to right that minute, they checked it out and called me the next day. We switched to RxNT that very day.

Pros

There are so many pros's, I don't know where to start. The staff at RxNT is wonderful. I can call them and get right thru. I can email them and they will respond within minutes. The program itself is great! It is very easy to navigate. You don't have to spend hours searching for reports or settings. Everything is right there. The scheduling is so easy. I just did a training session yesterday on the scheduling, for one of my offices, and the entire staff liked it so much better than what they had before. They commented on how much better it was to schedule a patient and the checking in process. The billing side of the program is really nice too. There are procedure macro's (very helpful) and searching for a diagnosis code could not be easier. All other programs I have been on, you have to know the exact medical term to search. RxNT somehow managed to program the diagnoses so that anyone, at any level of medical terminology, can find exactly the right code. It has even told me a couple times that I needed an additional diagnosis code based on what I had entered. No other program I've used as done that. When we first signed up for RxNT we were told that we could start sending claims immediately on the smaller insurances but that it would be 3-5 weeks for the bigger payers. I was receiving ERA's from these bigger payers within 10 days. The clearinghouse people were in constant contact with me and sent me weekly reports so I knew exactly where my payers were in the process. RxNT is unlike any other billing program. And their staff is also unlike any other billing program staff. The staff at RxNT are like no other staff I've encountered. They really take pride in what they do and treat you like family.

Cons

The only Con I have is that the program does run a little slow after awhile. Once you log off and log back in, you're back in business.

Reviewed on 11/05/2022

The best EHR/EMR out there

Excellent. Never had a problem once in 2.5 years

Pros

Ease of use. E scripts. Flowsheets. Comes with everything you need

Cons

Nothing I don’t like about RXNT to be honest.

Kori

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

Unreliable

If I had a choice, or a say in our practice using this software, I would change it ASAP.

Pros

The price of the software is better than most, but you get what you pay for.

Cons

The fact that you don't know if it going to work properly when you 'try" to log in. When they update something, 2-5 other things don't work properly.

RXNT review

Well and worth the purchase

Pros

Ease and cheapness to of EHR. Also the physician had used this software before

Cons

Meaningful use is limited, MACRA/ MIPPS limited

eClinicalWorks and Fusion EHR

Cheaper

Fusion EHR

Cheaper
Bchara

Reviewed on 24/05/2022

e-prescribing,

Good so far,

Pros

Easy to use for e-prescription, software retains the patient's parameter and pharmacy,
Web-based,

Cons

Speed is okay, depending on your internet connection and OS,

Mairead

Reviewed on 02/05/2022

Setting up RXNT

We have had great customer support. We just started using it.

Pros

The set up process is very user friendly

Cons

NA - so far we have not had any trouble.

athenaOne

Less expensive

Reviewed on 01/12/2021

Ehr

There are issues with messaging, editing appointments that may take days for support to help with. Due to compliance issues it may be important that admin or owners do not have access to all information in RXNT; once a patient is active only licensed or physician should have access. Admins should also not have the ability to read messages between clinicians and physicians/clinicians.

Pros

Somewhat easy to use; takes time to understand what each screen means and the process for each task.

Cons

Messages should be secure between clinicians/physicians, not accessible by admins or others. When an appointment is scheduled with another provider on the same date as a regularly scheduled appointment with a different provider in the same practice-it should warn or prevent this.

Cassandra

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

Nothing that can't be fixed

Any issues I have had was easily fixed by contacting RXNT, and they always followed up to ensure the problem was fixed before they closed a ticket. They are prompt and courteous on handling any issues that may arise.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and there are minimal glitches in the system. There are many helpful topics that can aid you on your way through the system. I love the way you can actually chat with someone online rather than have to call and wait for hours before someone finally picks up the phone.

Cons

The only real issue I seem to notice is the way it will duplicate a patients information making the patient have two profiles. If the patient has a profile in the system and this rarely happens, and you try to update their information, it will sometimes duplicate the patient making them have the old information in the system and the new information. Also, it seems as if the patients phone numbers get altered some sort of way without us touching them. Again, this rarely happens.

Yael

Reviewed on 30/11/2021

Overall good product

Generally smooth to utilize as noted above.

Pros

On a day to day basis, the EHR, scheduling and e-prescribing functions work well.

Cons

A lot of the features are buggy, especially soon after they're rolled out. While most of the system is intuitive to use, some of it is clunky. It also has slowed down considerably over the years as new features were added. It's annoying that it now takes a couple of seconds to get results from a patient search or switch to a different part of the system. My biggest complaints are that the patient portal is unusable and that I still can't have multiple charts open at once or I lose data (despite being told last year that this problem was resolved). The latter point really slows me down.

Jayne

RxNT

Overall, satisfied.

Pros

Easy to use, available for mobile use--helps with after hour requests.

Cons

I cannot get the technical department to contact me. The font in the software is too large and I am unable to see a full prescription in the panels for Pending and Pending Requests from the Pharmacy. They are now telling me I need to contact an IT person because changing the font under settings in my computer does not affect the font in RxNT!!!

Need more reasons for voiding a prescription--the ones given sound like the patient is at fault which is often not the case.

Way too easy to have two profiles for one patient (when a pharmacy sends in a request vs. when we enter the patient) over a minute discrepancy--i.e., one has listed the home phone and the other has listed the cell phone, but address, name, and birthdate are all the same. Trying to figure out the discrepancy and getting the two files merged is sometimes impossible!

Jena

Reviewed on 18/04/2021

Psychiatry Private Practice

RxNT has been a nice change from my old EMR overall! Price is low, and having a phone app is key. Prescribing refills between appointments, last minute Rx changes after patients call in with a problem, and prescribing stimulants, are all much easier now! The key features I need to keep my practice moving have improved.

Pros

Cost for available services / features is great. Prescribing app is FANTASTIC - can send refills or new prescriptions easily from phone, and also see any signed notes if you have questions to consult before prescribing.

Cons

Notes - many drop downs, and hard to scroll between drop downs, rather than being broken up into sections on side bar that you can easily click through.

Debra

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

Great EMR

Pros

The ease of charting and writing prescriptions

Cons

The chart notes aren’t available on the mobile app

Nadeem

Using RXNT in my practice

As long as they bring the 2 page option back , it is a great softwear.

Pros

Integration of billing, scheduling, medical records and prescription

Cons

Unable to open more than one billing page for reference. This feature was present and has been taken out by RXNT. why would you remove such a good feature I hope you bring it back. one page is for reference and other to work on. it is causing major headache.

Alice

Reviewed on 28/09/2017

RxNT has great customer service and a stable platform that is growing with the medical...

The EHR side of RxNT is solid, easy to navigate and has useful features to aid in chart documentation. The Practice Management is stable and the technical teams are constantly working to improve it. For half the cost of most other software packages out there it's worth it to work with them. Their customer service team is one of the most responsive I've seen in my 35yrs of professional experiences!

Pros

The customer service and technical support teams. Whatever the issue they are willing to listen and try to improve their product. The EHR product is easy to navigate and the built in features are very nice.

Cons

The Billing product has some posting payment issues with both patient and insurance payments, we are usually actively working with the teams.

Jessica

Reviewed on 19/11/2021

Better than anything else out there

I love how easy it is to use. I can easily send refills, make notes for myself, cancel prescriptions, and print medication logs.

Pros

I love how much you can customize your prescriptions.

Cons

When I write messages to the pharmacy they aren't always visible to the pharmacy. I wish I could at least fax a response to the pharmacy through the app. Also I wish there was a more concise history of medications so I could gather dates and doses easily for PAs.

Ashley

Reviewed on 22/11/2021

Great Program

Pros

I find the software easy to use and straight forward. Prescriptions are easy to find and the program generally runs smoothly as an integration to our EHR

Cons

I find it confusing to go back to the Rx and edit it when mistakes are made. Also it would be nice to somehow get a confirmation from a pharmacy that they received it or the patient picked it up

JACOB

Reviewed on 27/10/2016

FANTASTIC TECH SUPPORT

Whenever I have encountered a technical problem with RxNT I call tech support. The personnel in that department usually are aware of the problem, have the solution at hand and can resolve the issue within minutes if they hadn't done so even before my call. Today's issue was far more complex and the technician stayed with me on the phone for nearly an hour walking me step by set through the process I had to follow until the program was again running flawlessly. Whenever I am blogging on medical websites I use every opportunity to educate other physicians about RxNT and the fantastic support provided.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

The recent changes made to the program. In the past I could easily change from the screen with the Rx's I had just sent back to my Encounters screen. I always enter all Rx's I am sending in Encounters as well as having them in the recent Rx's sent. I was able to see both screens at the same time and even scroll down to Rx's sent in past months while keeping my Encounter on the same screen. Now I must write by hand the Rx's I've just sent in in order to also record them in the Encounter section. Why did someone spoil a good thing??

Jaime

Great mobile option for IOS, Ease of Use

I have has RxNT for 7 + Years . they have kept up with great improvement. The App could have a bit more ease of use but is very handy when on the road.

Pros

Ease of use is a must and Mobile APP very good. Refills and pharmacy lock up are great.

Cons

They have upgraded so that you can void prescriptions so that was a con that has improved.

Karalee

Reviewed on 01/09/2016

Long term user likes product

Pros

The product has excellent support

Cons

When functions stop working (like when searching for patient records to merge, I can no longer just hit the enter key, I have to press the search button).

Also, it is difficult to cover for other providers when they are on vacation using EPCS. I don't want to change the attending physician's name (because the pharmacy will start sending me refill requests) so I don't want to do it under my account with my EPCS fob, but unless I pay for a separate EPCS when I am in a supportive role, I can't refill someone else's controlled substances.

Susan

eRx

Consistently clear and expedient with excellent support staff.

Pros

Use of the electronic prescriptions gives security on the HIPAA and consistent adherence on the patients medication current and previous records.

Cons

have not use the EHR part of the program to date.

Stratton
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

Great Software

Good customer support

Pros

Ease of use and implementation of software.

Cons

Nothing, so far. Still early in the process.

athenaOne

Left practice

eClinicalWorks

Cost
Mary

Review of RXNT

Overall, it is a fine system.

Pros

E-prescribing is easy. Pre-loaded note templates are easy to use.

Cons

It is glitchy and I feel customer support is slow. There should be a way to real time talk to tech support when the site is not working.

I also don’t like that if I click on an open note by a colleague it defaults to my name for signature with no way to change it back.