RXNT Reviews

About RXNT

RXNT’s cloud-based, ONC-certified medical software—Billing, Practice Management, EHR, and more—improves clinical outcomes & revenue cycle management. Simple, transparent pricing includes free setup and training, free data...

Browse RXNT Reviews

Good/ Easy to learn System

When we first went live and getting everything set-up was challenging and we are having issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT and Missing doctor's charges.
There were a few tweaks that we are still working out with RXNT, but I think this is a great system to use for a Medical Billing System.

Pros

The user friendliness. Easy to navigate and train on.

Cons

No place of service in the "claim scrubbing" tab.
No charge capture system that can take a picture of the facesheet and auto populate to RXNT. Too much manual entry.
Issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT. Missing doctor's charges.

NextGen Office, Epic and athenaOne

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

Terrible system and we outsourced all the billing.

Reasons for Switching to RXNT

The other system didn't meet our needs. We wanted a system that we as billers had complete control.
AMANDA

Reviewed on 01/01/2024

Happy new customer

Pros

The software is user-friendly and intuitive. The product is robust and the price is very fair.

Cons

So far no complaints! As I am in the process of onboarding, I hope to move additional clients to RXNT.

Amanda
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 19/02/2024

Absolutely Horrible.. don’t do it!!!

Horrible .. it will be your worst nightmare. Do not go with this system! I will spread the word everywhere I can

Pros

Absolutely nothing this is been a complete nightmare! Don’t do it!

Cons

If I could give customer support a zero I would. You are basically on your own to try to navigate this horrendous system. I cannot wait to switch. Please save yourself the time and spend the extra money on a different system. Wish I would’ve went with epic.

Top RXNT Alternatives

CollaborateMD

AdvancedMD Billing Services

eClinicalWorks

Kim

Reviewed on 29/11/2023

New Clinic EMR

I am very satisfied overall with the pros of RXNT.

Pros

I love the templates for charting which gives me access to the diversity of my patients.

Cons

The billing portion was complicated but I no longer use that feature.

OptiMantra

Reasons for Switching to RXNT

Navigating RXNT was easier when I trialed the alternative products and the value is superb.
Adam

Excellent e-prescription service

Pros

Ease of use, integration with EMR. Very fluid with great ease searching and connecting with pharmacies

Cons

Nothing. This has been a flawless platform

Trisha

Reviewed on 29/01/2024

Great software

Pros

Price, practice management option, customer service

Cons

I do not like working with Change Healthcare

Bruce

Reviewed on 13/01/2024

Used in a very small practice.

For my purposes this is a good EHR since I have very few patients. I want to use an EHR and it is not very expensive.

Pros

The price for this EHR is low which is very helpful since I have a very small practice.

Cons

Some features have been a problem for me to use. In particular, it seemed difficult to get set up for e-prescribing scheduled drugs. So I opted not to use this.

Chad
Chad

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

Efficient and quick

Pros

It allows not only to pull in medication directly into our EHR, but it can help to decide which medication will and will not be covered.

Cons

It has some difficulty with some insurance plans where you have to lookup by fill data rather than rd.

Anthony

Reviewed on 19/02/2024

Very good for e prescribing

Overall has been a very good company with a good product. It is a little on the expensive side.

Pros

Customer service is good. Knowledgable staff.

Cons

Wish they had better after hours support.

Christy

Reviewed on 26/01/2024

Good ePrescribing Program

Good.

Pros

Ability to prescribe online.

Cons

Pharmacies are difficult to put in/impossible on the iphone

Theresa

Reviewed on 04/06/2023

wonder why there were no current users!

The best way to describe is the sales team doesnt talk to implementation team and so sales happily tells you everything you want to hear but the implementation team calls you to say "I'm sorry I have to call sales to let them know they were wrong". non stop hurdles in training and ultimately not able to use the product. a waste of time being trained in modules when your templates/patient info/ super bills/fee were not put in because they are short staffed.

Pros

seems to be up to date with some EHR eatures

Cons

issues with onboarding and length of time. you would be trained on how to open patient files but ur files were still not updated...trainings were very robotic and if your info wasn't in system they recorded the training so you could go back and train yourself. the purpose was basically to just "check" the box that you were trained whether or not you got anything out of it. reps not always available I go the impression the company is very understaffed. some bait and switches when you sign up so be careful. This is not what I thought and I will look for another company.

Stephanie

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

LOST PRESCRIPTIONS & DELAYED SUPPORT

Hate it. Maybe if someone could fix one of our issues or actually call us it would be a different story.

Pros

I like that the program is cloud based and can log in from anywhere.

Cons

Misled into thinking RxNT would transfer our existing patient information and health history. After we signed on, we were told it would be an additional $3k. Our compounded scripts aren't being received by other pharmacies. Live chat stopped working for us after the first few weeks. We kept receiving "too busy try again later" notices. Our prescription issue still isn't resolved and have been waiting for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond/solve via email for over a month. We are basically overpaying for e-script service because we cant successfully use the other functions.

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

Wanted a software that was all inclusive. Billing, patient notes, e-script service, p-force service

CollaborateMD

cost effective.
Robin

Reviewed on 17/02/2017

Why did I wait so long

I've been in medical billing for over 25 years and have used many different billing programs. After the billing program we had been using, for several years, made some "unfavorable" changes, we knew it was time to look for a new program. My staff and I researched and did demo's with many different billing programs (including RxNT) over the course of a few months. We actually switched one account to a new program, which we thought was the best. After a month, we can't get them to actually answer any issues we are having. We went back on the hunt and revisited RxNT. I think we overlooked RxNT in the beginning because we thought "with rates this good, there has to be something not right with the program". We set up an hour long demo with RxNT. This demo actually lasted two hours as I had a lot of questions, as to "can the program do this" "can the program do that". The staff that did the training was wonderful! They answered all of my questions and the one questions they didn't have the answer to right that minute, they checked it out and called me the next day. We switched to RxNT that very day.

Pros

There are so many pros's, I don't know where to start. The staff at RxNT is wonderful. I can call them and get right thru. I can email them and they will respond within minutes. The program itself is great! It is very easy to navigate. You don't have to spend hours searching for reports or settings. Everything is right there. The scheduling is so easy. I just did a training session yesterday on the scheduling, for one of my offices, and the entire staff liked it so much better than what they had before. They commented on how much better it was to schedule a patient and the checking in process. The billing side of the program is really nice too. There are procedure macro's (very helpful) and searching for a diagnosis code could not be easier. All other programs I have been on, you have to know the exact medical term to search. RxNT somehow managed to program the diagnoses so that anyone, at any level of medical terminology, can find exactly the right code. It has even told me a couple times that I needed an additional diagnosis code based on what I had entered. No other program I've used as done that. When we first signed up for RxNT we were told that we could start sending claims immediately on the smaller insurances but that it would be 3-5 weeks for the bigger payers. I was receiving ERA's from these bigger payers within 10 days. The clearinghouse people were in constant contact with me and sent me weekly reports so I knew exactly where my payers were in the process. RxNT is unlike any other billing program. And their staff is also unlike any other billing program staff. The staff at RxNT are like no other staff I've encountered. They really take pride in what they do and treat you like family.

Cons

The only Con I have is that the program does run a little slow after awhile. Once you log off and log back in, you're back in business.

jorge

Reviewed on 05/10/2023

Developed by health insurances....

worse. So bad that I want to change company. The problem is that we are in a weak position, to the cost as result of their poor performance and neglect to the needs of their customers (assuming that health providers are their customers and not insurances), has to be added the cost of a transition and the integrity of data. If a healthcare provider offers their service with a similar performance Rxnt gives, licences would be suspended.

Pros

Price. No other thing to mention because time is money and direct patient care. Rxnt performance takes away such valuable times. Then, not even price is good.

Cons

Slow, frequent changes in the system that are followed by poor performance, system drops or freezes often, lag time from page to page, worsened year by year, do not solve problems, results in longer administrative times in detriment of productive work. Adds to the complex system used by health insurances to obstruct access to the services they offer, delay payments, etc. Health care time is spent in two areas: patient care and administrative documentation. The more administrative time on each patient, the less productive time, the lowest the number. The goal of technology is to gain in efficiency, to at least produce more in les time. RXNT is the opposite, really I would not be surprised if it is owned by one of the health insurance corporation.

Susan

Reviewed on 01/11/2023

Excellent source for electronic prescriptions

very happy to use this product. All the trasnferring prescription or pharmacy identification were always corrected the same day or within the hour.

Pros

the ease and immediate technical support, if needed.

Cons

none I have no problems with the system. I have not have any issues with the system that were not corrected.

Mary

RxNT Electronic Prescribing

This is especially useful for keeping up with medication compliance with patients, and with the escribing requirements of various states, as we have patients in multiple states.

Pros

The data base is very large, and it works seamlessly with other prescription management software. We are able to customize prescriptions, and use the PRN option for more complicated prescriptions. The Support team has always been extremely helpful, willing to stay on the phone until the problem is solved, and able to talk us through any changes in software.

Cons

I appreciate the need for ads, but they can be a little intrusive. The website occasionally makes design changes that are not always intuitive, so there is a learning curve whenever changes are made.

Sheri

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

Clinic Office Manager

RXNT will help us get rid of the paper files and give patients the option to review documents from the portal. It has been a bit of process getting the CPL integration set up but I think it is working well. We just wish RXNT was able to come to our office to help with the overall set-up & use of RXNT. Our facility is unique in that we just don't bill for insurance, she collects cash for non-insurance billed products.

Pros

It is a little confusing and overwhelming to navigate but we are not using it at 100% right now

Cons

The system is very slow. There is a long lag time when trying to navigate on the program.

DrChrono and athenaOne

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

Wanted to get rid of paper charts

Insight

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

Glitchy, Unreliable with limited customer support for issues

Overall, it is mediocre at best. Customer support is not available, you can certainly email them and get a standard reply back. It takes days to weeks to get resolutions, and even after saying it should be better and me saying it is not, they close ticket after ticket n which I was letting them know the system is slow and not functioning well. Down time is terrible, and the fact we did not have paper copy of templates to utilize so when system was down we could continue to see patients was odd to me.

Pros

There is one worker that is known as Nate, that does my templates and he seems to be direct and honest, which I highly appreciate.

Cons

They are frequently glitchy, with error messaged, unable to address issues, wait time for resolution is days to weeks, I am still waiting on some changes to templates they are not able to do because of issues with the system.

phetpailin

Reviewed on 24/11/2021

EMR and practice management

very good and easy to use, good price

Pros

very easy to use, and good work flow, secure system

Cons

billing part sometime hard to contact when has billing problem with insurance sometimes

Reviewed on 30/11/2021

Terrible customer support when you need it most

Terrible when you have a problem after hours or on weekends
ds

Pros

Works good when it does. Real issues arise when it stops working as it is designed and you need help to get it back up and running in a timely fashion

Cons

I experienced a bug in the system over a holiday weekend starting at 2 pm Friday afternoon until MOnday Moring. I was hindering in prescribing palliative meds for dying patients all weekend long. Absolutely no response from tech support during this time. When they finally responded via e-mail 72 hours later, they sent me videos that did not address my issues and closed my case. For a service that is vital to medical practice that operates 24/7, I expect competent tech support that I can access 24 7.

Roxann

Reviewed on 02/11/2021

Out in front in meeting EHR mandates. Great bang for the buck. Great customer service.

Have used this software since 2012 or so, I think that says it all!

Pros

Excellent customer service, easy to use, comprehensive EHR, staff is responsive to individual needs or difficulties. This company was out in the forefront in the e-prescribing climate. Have been e-prescribing controls lightyears before this was available to majority of physicians in my area because of RxNT's foresight. Truly cutting edge in this very important area of my practice.

Cons

Minor issues which company addresses and attempts to improve over time to improve over time.

Lynne

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

RXNT review

It was difficult to implement last year. We had to speak with several representatives to get both NPs up and running. The instructions in each email did not follow the actual steps required to get started. We also did not receive several emails which delayed use of the program.

Pros

E-prescribe is what is most liked about the software.

Cons

It would be nice to have the ability to pend medications without being required to select a provider. We have several providers in the office but no assigned patients. Our MAs would save the providers time by being able to pend the desired medications for patients allowing the NPs to select and approve them. In addition, it would be helpful to quickly see how long the medication has been prescribed (rather than browse through several pages in e-prescribe) as we are in a state that mandates 12 weeks for anorexiant.

Camille

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

Dr C. Ziomek

Good in general. It is really nice to get faxes directly into RXNT.

Pros

Ability to e-prescribe and the ability to make notes without templates.

Cons

After an encounter is printed out the words are too small to read easily. It would also be helpful to be able to chose what to print to give to the patient, for example, just the assessment and plan. It would be helpful to be able to move from one encounter to another for a given patient more easily when reviewing their prior appointments.

Alice

Reviewed on 19/11/2021

One of the best software out there

I was never given any training on an RXNT just a few forms on how it runs but no one to even go to to learn how to navigate it learning to navigate it was all trial and error but once I learn the system it was very easy to use very user-friendly I love being able to look back and see past Scripps the interactions pop up easily without having to look for an interaction checker

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy to navigate. Keeps important information in one place.

Cons

Updates can be a bit difficult to manage at first there are rarely instructions or directions with the new updates it’s a trial and error.

Jena

Reviewed on 18/04/2021

Psychiatry Private Practice

RxNT has been a nice change from my old EMR overall! Price is low, and having a phone app is key. Prescribing refills between appointments, last minute Rx changes after patients call in with a problem, and prescribing stimulants, are all much easier now! The key features I need to keep my practice moving have improved.

Pros

Cost for available services / features is great. Prescribing app is FANTASTIC - can send refills or new prescriptions easily from phone, and also see any signed notes if you have questions to consult before prescribing.

Cons

Notes - many drop downs, and hard to scroll between drop downs, rather than being broken up into sections on side bar that you can easily click through.