About Sendinblue

SendinBlue is a cloud-based email marketing tool suited for organizations of all sizes. It offers marketing automation, email campaigns, transactional emails and SMS messages functionalities within a suite. SendinBlue allows...

Browse Sendinblue Reviews

1,567 of 1,567 reviews
Carmen
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 18/04/2022

E-mail marketing made easy

We use it weekly and in some cases daily. It's easy to use, easy to get data and easy to setup and change according with the reports we are able to obtain.

Pros

The platform is really user friendly and it allows us to integrate data with our in-house developed systems.

Cons

The customisation of the design of each e-mail it's a little bit tricky, but we make it work with our own designs being uploaded in the platform.

Sender, Benchmark Email and Omnisend

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mostly because we were looking for a better integration with our own systems and Sendinblue was the best option.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Our IT team felt comfortable working the integrations through Sendinblue with our systems, also the price for more than 100,000 sent e-mails was critical in the decision. The marketing department were also happy working with the data and reports the platform provides.
Syazwani

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Pros

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

Cons

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

Pradeep
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 13/12/2022

Review of Sendinblue

Pros

We are a conference and training company that specializes in business-to-business and business-to-consumer programs. A significant proportion of our programs are open-workshop, which means that people sign up to participate on their own. As a result, we must maintain constant contact with them. Sendinblue was our primary email campaign tool.Your attention will likely be drawn to its pricing right away. With plans starting at $25 for 20,000 emails and unlimited contacts, Sendinblue has some of the most affordable prices available.WordPress users have over 80,000 active installations, The interface is identical to that of the web application, resulting in a seamless user experience.

Cons

Users have almost no access to customer service, and the old landing page feature has the potential to be quite effective.

Top Sendinblue Alternatives

• Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 05/08/2020

Worst company to deal with - Stay away!

Sendinblue is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only their support is close to inexistent for users with premium account, but they treat you like a criminal. I've been using them for almost a year, when suddenly they deactivated the account, saying there was a complaint. That's it: someone makes a complaint, you have no chance to defend yourself, and they DEACTIVATE the account???
What happens with all the customer information I had stored there? What happens with the SMS credits I purchased? What happened with the monthly subscription?
Went on their Facebook page and guess what, I found at least 2 other customers having the EXACT same issue. Which FB page is also a joke, there's no engagement with THEIR customers.
Now I understand why they are such a cheap alternative.... because their service is the same: cheap

Pros

There are no pro's, you have to figure it our yourself, and even the information posted on their website contradicts with real life usage

Cons

No customer support, even if you have the Premium account, they have no respect for that. Their Social Media is also irrelevant, even their CEO's Linkedin account is irrelevant. His contact info on the Linkedin page is incorrect. My advice? Stay AWAY!

MailerLite

Fooled by their pricing

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Because I looked at saving 2 extra dollars, why wasting hundreds with Sendinblue
Juliet

Reviewed on 05/11/2022

Sendinblue - The Best Features Pros and Cons

When it comes to pricing, Sendinblue has four plans available with a free plan that allows 300 emails a day. It is cost effective for small businesses as it comes in handy to users who're at the beginning of their email marketing journey who do not have a budget. Sendinblue has a very good CRM filtering and segmentation of contacts feature. It also provides social media marketing, SMS Marketing, landing pages creation, online surveys and many more tools for digital marketers. More advanced features are available in the premium and enterprise plans.

Pros

What I liked most about Sendinblue is its easy of use with a variety of customizable templates. I liked the fact that it is a cloud-based email marketing tool that offers a range of features and functionalities for both beginner and advanced users. It is also a marketing automation platform that provides the right marketing and sales tools you need to build strong relationships with your customers all in one place.

Cons

I found the onboarding process on this app to be difficult especially when it comes to data transfer. Steep learning curve on some of the features like configuring a dedicated IP or sending targeted emails. Also, if you want more features, they're are only available in the premium and enterprise plans where you have to pay for them.

Wendsom

Reviewed on 07/12/2022

Sendinblue review

Pros

I really like the sendinblue software because it allows you to create emailing campaigns with very high delivery rates.

Cons

No downside with this software I highly recommend

Camille
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 30/12/2022

WOW! They have a range of marketing tools, including email marketing, SMS marketing, chat, and...

Pros

An all in one marketing tool, Sendinblue offers email marketing, SMS, Chat, and CRM. They also have more advanced options for segmenting email list and they offer a variety of integrations with other tools and platforms

Cons

Their paid plans can be higher compared to some other email marketing platforms but totally understandable with the value you get.

Graeme

Reviewed on 04/12/2022

email marketing tool packed with amazing features to grow your business

Overall, its an amazing app which doesn't break your break.

Pros

sendinblue is a must-have product for anyone looking to grow their business. The email marketing features are endless and allow you to segment your audience and tailor the best message to them. It's also great with email automation so you can create sequences of messages to automatically go out when they trigger.

Cons

Its not the best tool for sending bulk emails. I've noticed low open rates when comparing with the other tools. I don't know why its happening, but sendinblue team should really look into this issue.

Carlos

Reviewed on 11/12/2022

Sendinblue review

Pros

I really like sendinblue, it's very easy and the free version allows you to send up to 200 messages per day

Cons

No problem encountered in the use of this software I highly recommend

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 17/12/2022

All-in-one reliable email marketing tool.

Pros

The best thing about Sendinblue is that it is very easy to send messages. Most attractive thing is its simple pricing structure that is based on the number of emails sent. The free plan allows to send hundreds of emails and also contact an unlimited number of people. After setting it up, managing contacts is quite easy and email composition is very powerful, and other resources become easily accessible for use.

Cons

So far I have not come across any issue with Sendinblue, it is an overall amazing software that gets that has gets the job done.

Kevin
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 19/05/2021

Amazing Value, Great Deliverability, Powerful Featureset, Some Learning Curve and Rough Edges

Pros

I love the value of this product. I can send more emails to way more contacts for less money.

The automation features are powerful and flexible, including jumping from one automation to another or repeating part of a workflow based on action or inaction. I love it.

Deliverability is the best I've seen and they make it easy to track issues with particular domains. Thank you!

Analytics and reports are solid.

Cons

The onboarding was a mess with errors in their documentation: it took us three months or so, so plan for that. Their support was AWFUL then but has improved dramatically in the year since so I would not be surprised if onboarding has improved.

Their SMS feature is not that useful: I can automate sending SMSs but if anyone replies, I can receive it but cannot reply to them individually. The SMSs come from a random number that is not consistent so recipients cannot effectively add you to their contacts or send a text to that number. Probably better to use a separate SMS service.

Their advanced email personalization is difficult to set up. Basic stuff like first name is easy but populating event-based info like order details is hard.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

We switched from HubSpot to save money, improve deliverability, and to include transactional emails.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Great value with lots of powerful features.
Steve
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 20/03/2020

Best decision we've made!

Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pros

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Cons

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Kaitlyn
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 02/08/2022

Free but limited

Sendinblue is free and effective. The ironic thing is that we grew so much from using sendinblue that we needed a bigger and better platform.

Pros

It's free until you go over a certain amount of emails per month and your contact storage is unlimited, no restrictions!
Custom templates, automation/auto responders, custom CTAs, and click tracking are all pros. APIs for integration with your website.
The reporting is pretty well detailed.
Customer support is very responsive and polite. I was able to set up sendinblue very quickly and I had no problems using it.

Cons

Sendinblues free version is limited and when you go over the email limit you need to buy a subscription to keep using the service. The customizable templates are there but they're limited.. Sendinblue could be slow and glitchy at times, most often when sending emails with attachments.

SendGrid and Mailjet

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

My free trial expired and I wasn't comfortable enough with the platform to pay for it. Sendinblue had an actual free version meaning I could learn to use it before moving up to a subscription.

GetResponse
Alexandra

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

Affordable + effective email marketing

We use Sendinblue to send promotional and education emails to our patient base. I am typically sending emails to specifically targetted lists. I have also dabbled in the Automation feature, and this has helped me to reduce my workload significantly.

Pros

Sendinblue is easy to use and is absolutely worth the value. It is easy to create beautiful campaigns, import contacts, and track results. I haven't explored many of the additional features, but for running basic email marketing campaigns, I cannot recommend Sendinblue enough.

Cons

I do wish there was better organization when it comes to the media library in particular. You cannot create folders for media, so it can easily become chaotic to try and locate media files.

ActiveCampaign and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Campaigner's email builder was extremely glitchy and hard to work with, and their customer service was absolutely abhorrent.

Campaigner

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Sendinblue was BY FAR the best value. I felt trapped using Campaigner because all of the other options were way too expensive, and then I found Sendinblue. The price is absolutely unbeatable, and even their largest plan is cheaper than the competitors starter plans.
Anmol

Reviewed on 09/03/2020

Email marketing for small budget

I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Pros

I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Cons

Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

We wanted all our email capabilities under one roof. SendinBlue seemed like the best option to go with.

SendGrid

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Pricing was the biggest reason. Moreover, they promised services that seemed at par with the comparison.

Reviewed on 07/06/2020

Sendinblue - so cool and easy!!

The overall experience with them is great, I always discover new things and manage to give the best for myself and my clients. I'm glad I'm leaning on a strong, veteran company that knows how to respond and feedback on every action I take. The good support network gives me the confidence that I can continue to grow and grow together, in the businesses I do and the services I offer to other businesses.

Pros

I just love them! The amount of features offered, the great support, on each question answer, and plenty of resources for self-learning. I use their API with node.js and it is easy and intuitive and also their interface is very nice and short processes.
The feedback I have for every action I do is great.

Cons

the support RTL for Hebrew and Arabic lng's in the SMS not exist at all, and the text editors needs some more adjustments in order to keep it easy.

SendGrid and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

pricing and the API options - I needed some other things like advanced search.

Mailgun

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

the aPi expose alot of features that those needed to be done by hand.
Matthew
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 20/11/2019

Great value for small businesses

Really positive. I have been able to set up my own business and others with SendInBlue and they like it a lot. Definitely worth the value.

Pros

Very low cost with a lot of features including unlimited contacts. The only limit really is 300 emails per day max but when you are starting out with email marketing that's not a big deal, especially with newsletters. They have a very nice automation workflow process that has a lot of options similar to big competitors that cost more. Also, if you need to create a new email template it has the option to open a new tab and then easily refresh it, unlike other competitors. The API connection is easy to find and work with. Overall a great software solution for small businesses.

Cons

Not much of anything, I have seen other systems have a few more features in the automation builder but those were not really used anyway.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Cost vs features. Active campaign only has the API feature on plans starting about $50/month or more and with how little we used those extra features didn't justify the cost.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

I like the automation builder over Mailchimp, its more intuitive and you can see how the automation is laid out. Plus I tried a few campaigns on mailchimp and had more bug issues.
Liese
  • Industry: Fine Art

Reviewed on 06/02/2021

Way better than Mailchimp!

I started out with Sendinblue because I needed to be able to easily send different emails to 5 distinct groups of contacts each month for my Patreon digital rewards. The ease of use of the site and the fact that Sendinblue has a robust free tier has made me decide to close my Mailchimp account and import all of my business contacts to Sendinblue.

Pros

I love having the ability to schedule emails to go out at a specific time and also the feature that tracks opens and clicks on the campaigns I send so I can see how effective my email are. I am also able to group my contacts easily. This is crucial because my clients get different content depending on their subscription level on my Patreon page. No contact limits even for the free version.
All this functionality at the free tier is amazing. Bye-bye, Mailchimp!

Cons

The only thing I'd change is the 300 contact limit per day for outgoing emails, but since I'm using the free service I can't really complain. I can still break my campaigns up over a few days.

Constant Contact and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailchimp's site is a mess and so clunky to use. Trying to segment contacts had me pulling my hair out! Also, they kept revoking features from their free tier.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Great functionality even in the free tier. Easy to navigate site.
Suzanne
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 28/09/2020

Customer Service is Everything!

Thanks to Sendinblue I'll be able to begin to grow my small retail fashion start-up to the other tiers of their service where they offer options like a chat service. Cool!

Pros

The best thing about this software was the price and the features that came along with that price. After trying the free version of Constant Contact I found it a waste of time because I could only send to 100
contacts per month! However with Sendinblue I am able to send up to 300 emails per day!! That was a game changer right there! I experienced near the same with MailChimp

Cons

As a complete novice I found terms and processes difficult to understand at times but hence my Headline above I was so luck to receive rally great Customer Service. It didn't matter how elementary my questions were or how many times I asked them, I always got the help I needed.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailchimp is also a free service but compared to Sendinblue you are severely limited by the numbers of emails you can send to and the number of contacts you can reach.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Ease of use and the customer service when it wasn't.

Reviewed on 10/08/2022

Great value for the price!

Having run a few campaigns, we found it meets our current needs and will be moving on to a paid plan.
Overall was very easy to use and setup. The customer support was there, even for a free tier even though it was just via ticket submission.
Would highly recommend Sendinblue for businesses looking to up their email campaign without having to pay hundreds of dollars monthly. Their pricing upgrades are very fair as well!

Pros

I love the free tier. It's a great place to start using Sendinblue with unlimited contacts. Most platforms give you a free trial period, but with Sendinblue it is forever free at that level.

Cons

Not many templates. Needs 2 way integrations with CRM. With Pipedrive, we cannot submit new Contacts from Sendinblue to Pipedrive, only from Pipedrive to Sendinblue.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Omnisend and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Pipedrive is very difficult to manage lists and their email formatting options were very limited.

Pipedrive

Pricing
Elysha-sądo
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Pros

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Olivier

Reviewed on 13/01/2022

Sendinblue is the new born high quality all inclusive emarketing plateform

I used it for almost five year now and i think that is the most valuable tool on this category. I already uses MC, or CM but sendinblue is more powerfull, less expensive and has still great potentiality !

Pros

I like the fact that his setup is quick and easy, that you can build a very strong and multi channel emailing strategy with one single tool.

Cons

Maybe the emailing personnalisation should be improved even if they already did lately some great improvements.

Campaign Monitor and Mailjet

functionnality and price

Price and functionnalities
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 15/01/2022

Easy and powerful email solution for marketing and transactional emails

I've used and tried other email solutions and always thought that this one (maybe for having so many google ads and promises) it was not very good. But when I finally started to use it, I was very satisfied and regretted not having used it from the beginning.

Pros

It has a beautiful and intuitive control panel, it is very easy to start to use, the customer support is great (even for free accounts), you have powerful tracking features on the go and if you're a small business probably you won't pay for using it.

Cons

I've been using it for almost one year and I like everything. If there's something that could be improved I would say to have a better direct integration with wordpress.

PostGrid Print & Mail and SendGrid

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailgun seemed complex for a noob.

Mailgun

Free tier more generous.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 22/07/2022

Right from Transactional Emails to Campaign Management, my go to email platform

Pros

Ease of use and ease of deployment is something I love about the platform. I have been using this for more than 4 years.

Cons

Not giving the SMS credits in the basic versions along with the email version is something I don't like.

SendGrid

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Because of the costing and ease of use.

Costing & Ease of use.
Shan
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 30/08/2022

A smart alternative to Mailchimp

Overall, Sendinblue does what it advertises well and at a fraction of the cost of its big competitors.

Pros

I feel it can do everything Mailchimp can do and save a lot of money, especially if you have a lot of contacts, because it charges you based on number of emails sent rather than the size of your list. This way we know if we're paying, we're paying based on our usage. Helps us as a small organization to get good value.

Cons

The learning curve wasn't bad, except at first we had out account frozen several times due to its algorithms that detected low open/clicks and made the system think that our contacts had not expressly opted-in. It was challenging getting our account unfrozen each time and to explain how we are getting permission from the contacts. Plus, at the time, some of their policies were not clear with regard to how many emails we were allowed to send and when.