Brevo Reviews

About Brevo

Brevo is a cloud-based email marketing tool suited for organizations of all sizes. It offers marketing automation, email campaigns, transactional emails and SMS messages functionalities within a suite. Brevo allows users to...

Browse Brevo Reviews

1,939 of 1,940 reviews
Nikita
Nikita
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 06/11/2023

Great Email Marketing Tool

Brevo has been a great partner overall. It is hard to complain even about server outages or technical issues.
Only limitations for already available features are concerning and the way Brevo pushes its CRM.

Pros

The way emails look, the full control over transactional and marketing email system links. Full localization possibility. Great support and documentation.

Cons

Services outages became frequent and emails cannot be tested or sent during that time.
Brevo is pushing its CRM and close features that were available for free before. For people who are never going to swtich to their CRM such moves are clearly wrong.
For example, the conversations feature is much more limited as of now and to reply to Whatsapp conversations, subscribers need to pay.

Mailchimp and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

The main reason was localisation possibility. Also, our emails were not crisp before, the reporting was worse than in Brevo, Brevo has better deliverability as it seems.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

They were not as good in terms of GDPR, localisation.
Syazwani
Syazwani

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Pros

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

Cons

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

Juan C.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 26/01/2024

Using Brevo for email campaigns.

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to schedule and organize the sending of emails to different segments of recipients.

Cons

It is easy to suffer account freezes when there are too many bounced emails.

Top Brevo Alternatives

Dawn
Dawn

Reviewed on 07/12/2023

Beware! They will terminate you withour notice, if your customers dimply don't open your...

bad, unfair, false accusations, poor customer service

Pros

The low price, great discoverability, other than that I urge people to stay far away. There are more ethical platforms out there.

Cons

We uploaded a modest list of valid customers and 100% opt ins and sent an annual holiday email. Deliverability was great (better than our current mailer Pabbly, thats why we are migrating) and our open rate was great for us, there were no spam complaints, but after three emails for around 500 customers each, they not only suspended my terminated my new account, without any ability to appeal! I am an 18 year old A+ BBB rated company, been using Pabbly (Mailget) with 0 spam flags for about 6 years- and I am presuming that the open rate wasn't high enough for them, but it's the holidays and I presume people are getting inundated during cyber week. *This does not make me a spammer* nor did I break their TOS in any way. I pleaded 5 times to allow me to prove that each customer was legit, even giving them credentials to my "mailmunch" opt in to confirm my list and some young student from India replied and confirmed my termination without reason or discussion, other than "we don't disclose why..." I have never in 18 years been treated like a criminal and spammer, this was insulting and unfair, and there in no sane person there to speak to, once they drop the guillotine, STAY AWAY. Where else have people gone, my list is about 13k, and we send mailings quarterly, any alternatives that treat ethical customers better?

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your review. I completely understand your frustration.

Upon checking with our customer experience team, it seems that your contacts are non opt-in. However, as suggested in ticket #3903436, please help us with some additional information on the contact collection practices so that we can review your request further.

Replied 12/12/2023
George

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

Brevo is flexible, usable, complete - everything we needed in a tool.

Pros

It's so simple to use. Even if you're not a marketer or particularly tech literate, the layout and design of the platform is excellent and nothing feels off limits or too technical. We are relatively new to email marketing and it doesn't feel you need loads of previous experience to get going to take advantage of the great feature set. It is also extremely flexible, you can pay for the bits you need and the contacts you use without feeling like you're not taking advantage of features that are not relevant. It also fit really well with our existing processes and we were able to integrate our tech smoothly to get all the data we needed into Brevo. It is by no means just an email marketing tool either, it has a complete feature set that gives you everything you could possibly need when you need it.

Cons

I guess the only thing I would change/add is more templates for email. It does a great job of giving you basic layouts and letting you build your own library, but the it would be great to introduce a template marketplace like has been done with Webflow. I would probably pay for templates as I am no designer.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mainly the cost and what you got for the price. Bento was nowhere near as complete and was more expensive.

Bento

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

It felt better to use and was a lot less complex. The others over complicated the way users were added, their APIs were not great and usually only available if you paid for the top plans, and we needed to get started slowly before fully committing.
Lukas
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

Switching from Mailchimp

Pros

BREVO has been a game-changer for us since switching from Mailchimp. The features are spot-on – intuitive and just what we need to streamline email campaigns for our clients. The customer support is impressive; they're always on hand to help. Plus, the pricing is significantly lower, which is a big win for our budget. Overall, extremely satisfied!

Cons

Overall, I'm quite pleased with BREVO. However, if you rely heavily on ready-made templates, you might find the options more limited compared to Mailchimp. That said, since we craft all our client emails from scratch using pure HTML, this limitation doesn't really affect us much.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Price and features (we have a big database but sending quite few e-mails and Mailchimp is paid by size of database.)

Reviewed on 28/10/2023

Brevo make Email Marketing a breeze

I have had a good experience using Brevo. It is easy to use and effective for using as our Email Marketing ESP

Pros

I like Brevo's overall user interface. In comparison to other ESPs on the market, Brevo is easy to use out of the box with no steep learn curve or in debt settings to setup before I can launch a campaign.

Cons

Brevo free tier does not allow for landing pages. I think it would be a good idea to give users an opportunity to see how the landing page feature would benefit their marketing process before they commit to a monthly subscription.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mailchimp was quite complicated to use.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Brevo offered more features in the free tier which ment I was under no pressure to pay upfront
Thalita
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

Intuitive platform with one of the best cost-benefit ratios in the market

Pros

My startup has just launched a digitally scalable product with great potential. This means that over the next few months, it's possible that our user base could reach levels like 20,000 users. Therefore, I needed an email marketing platform that offered good cost-effectiveness to accommodate the potential growth.

Currently, we use Active Campaign for our B2B projects and services, but the cost to increase our lead base would make our expenses unsustainable. Faced with this, I found Brevo. Setting up the platform was very simple, and its use was quite intuitive.

I managed to send the initial campaigns without difficulty and was able to create lists and contact attributes easily.

Initially, I highly recommend the tool for its excellent cost and good range of functionalities.

Cons

Up to this point, I have few negative aspects to highlight. However, when I needed to contact support (for the starter plan), the response was a bit delayed (which is always frustrating).

At the same time, I've been experiencing my emails ending up in the spam or promotion folder. Therefore, I am in search of recommendations and adjustments to overcome this issue (which is quite severe and could significantly impact the message open rate).

ActiveCampaign, SendPulse and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Price and features as the number of leads / contacts grow
Camron
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 08/11/2023

Brevo - A great alternative to Mail Chimp

Great customer service and easy to set up and get to work.

Pros

I appreciate that I was not suddenly banned for daring to share alternative facts during the scamdemic. I was booted from mailchimp for simply sharing information which did not conform with their masters at the WHO/WEF/NWO.

Cons

Interface is not as aesthetically pleasing as mailchimp.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

They banned me for not being a woke lemming.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Better price, no censorship. Like that they were appreciative of my business.
Gustavo
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Reviewed on 12/02/2024

Simple but efficient

Pros

Once you have the template created it is quite fast. Good customer service

Cons

They must improve on dynamic filters. Making the first template is not an easy job

Julian
  • Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 19/08/2020

Best value in the business

I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Pros

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

Cons

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Needed a proper (email-centric) marketing automation solution

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Much better value per dollar
Kim
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

Excellent choice for light use email marketing

I was delighted with my experience using sendinblue, their customer service is absolutely amazing, professional and personable.
The affordability made it an ideal choice for our firm as we do use email marketing, however we don't use it frequently enough to justify paying a high subscription price.
Sendinblue is easy to use.
We do not have a dedicated marketing team so it's vital that my team and I can easily learn to use the software, and use it well enough to see results.
Sendinblue is the best low cost software I've used in this category, again my experience was wonderful.
The only drawback is that if you're a large company, or use this service quite frequently or heavily, you may be disappointed by the services offered.

Pros

Sendinblue is affordable and easy to use. I was able to set up sendinblue with ease.
For businesses who don't use a great deal of email marketing it is ideal and convenient.
It offers email automation, email templates with drag and drop, and online learning tools to help you get the most out of sendinblue.
Helpful insights and detailed analytics are available and allow us to improve our email marketing.
Another great tool is contact management.
Overall sendinblue has all the tools for our business needs.

Cons

The only con is that it lacks some of the extra services that other products offer. While this is not a concern for us at this time, in the future that may change and of course some businesses need those extra features.

MailerLite and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

When comparing the setup and ease of use for both products, plus how well it suits our needs, sendinblue was the clear choice.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

I simply liked sendinblue better, the screen previews I saw looked easy to use. Although it's trivial I liked the name and the color scheme matches that of our local university, it's also just pleasing to the eye.
Steve
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 20/03/2020

Best decision we've made!

Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pros

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Cons

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Marita
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/01/2022

A versatile tool for well-designed, mobile-friendly e-mail marketing

Pros

Sendinblue offers superior editing of the e-mail layout without involving a custom coded template. E-mails can have multiple columns with separate buttons for each column, background images for the entire e-mail or just a section of the message as well as the possibility to divide the e-mail into sections with different background colors. As a designer, this allowed me to create truly attractive and engaging e-mail campaigns for my company – and to make sure they were equally legible and compelling on mobile.

Cons

It would be useful to be able set different default font colors for different e-mail sections. If the default font color for the email is black and I want to use a dark background for a section of the e-mail, I keep having to change the text color for each text field in this section. It would be useful to be able to define text colors for light vs. dark background for the entire e-mail, so I don't have to do it for each individual text field.

Dark mode-customization is currently missing. I would like to be able to check how our e-mails read when a user is browsing e-mails in dark-mode, and to make certain color changes to ensure legibility whenever dark mode is in use.

Omnisend, Mailjet and Smaily

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mailchimp had offers very few options in customizing e-mail through their WYSIWYG-builder, limiting the e-mail design. Mobile optimisation options were even poorer.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Ease of use, similarity to previously used e-mailing tool (Mailchimp), design versatility and mobile optimization.
Shannon
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 10/10/2021

Truly Unintuitive Software with Awful Customer Support

The company offers a well-priced solution to email marketing, but has not figured out the tech support component that would be required to make it a truly useful option for most businesses.

Pros

When switching from my current email provider, Sendinblue seemed like the perfect alternative—rather than pay based on email addresses stored, you could pay based on use. There is a huge market for this type of arrangement for small businesses that may have a larger subscriber base that they communicate with infrequently. For this reason I thought Sendinblue offered great value for my exact needs.

Cons

Uploading addresses and sorting fields and all of that made sense and worked. It wasn't completely seamless, but it was easy enough. However, to then actually get your email addresses and account verified and authorized to send out emails was a nightmare. Tech support sent out the barest hint of a reply to queries about what had gone wrong and provided no actual help in troubleshooting how to finish the last step of verification before you can send your first email. After asking several times for support, and troubleshooting for *months*, I stuck with my current provider rather than risk a non-responsive and faulty service..

ConvertKit and AWeber

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mailchimp's features were too robust actually—the pricing plans were meant for businesses using all of a plan's features and had few slimmed down plans for those with large lists but no need to do more than simple monthly emails.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

Anyone can use this!

We were looking at email marketing and automation of our daily tasks as our candidate base had gotten very large and we needed a solution. We used others like Sendgrid and Mailchimp, but either their features were too limiting or you had to scale up and pay quickly to get the solution you wanted or it was too difficult to navigate around as an end user.

Pros

As an end user and no training in IT whatsoever, I would say that it has made email marketing easy and accessible for those who are looking at a feature filled but simple dashboard with excellent analytics to boot. Far better than any other email marketing solution out there and it does the thinking for you, they've really thought out the end user here and made things simple.

Cons

I'd say the pricing is fairly steep for a start up like ours, but at the moment we're becoming so reliant on this service and the paid features look like true added value so I might be being a bit miserly!

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

It was too complicated to understand and I felt it was designed more for IT savy users than end users looking for functionality.

SendGrid
Christina
Christina
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 09/03/2022

"Sendinblue is a great tool for email marketing."

Sendinblue is used for our sales pipeline and for email marketing, so we use it a lot. Sendinblue has let us be where our customers are. We can send them marketing emails and send them marketing sms through Sendinblue.

Pros

SendinBlue's design is simple and easy to use for low-cost email marketing, and it's very easy to set up. There is a lot to like about this marketing platform. It comes with everything you need. Among these are email marketing campaigns and broadcasts as well as email marketing automation, transactional emails and SMS as well as social media.

Cons

I don't like their way of verifying things, even though they respond quickly. The validations should be done and over with once and for all, not start up every time there's a campaign.

But this can be easily fixed. But this does not detract from professionalism, in my opinion we will continue to use it because it makes our work easier.

Andy
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

Great email product, best free option available

It is fast and friendly overall, not quite as intuitive as some other email marketing products on the market, but not far off the best, with certainly the best subscription model for the functionality, and great delivery rates.

Pros

I love the fact that you have unlimited contacts and up to 300 emails a day that you can send during the free trial to get a proper feel for the software and whether the results will justify the cost of buying it.

Cons

This is a minor gripe, but I felt the design interface has a few things lacking, or perhaps just hard to find, and in that respect, Mailchimp beats Sendinblue by a nose, but I know Sendinblue is constantly developing and there is nothing serious holding me back from using it to send email campaigns

Microsoft Outlook and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mailchimp free trial had too many restrictions, so I couldn't use it properly or see results before having to purchase.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Better design interface that Outlook, better subscription model and free trial than Mailchimp.
Maryam
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 17/04/2023

It enables us to expand the scope of marketing campaigns and target a larger number of...

Sendinblue helped us expand the reach of our marketing campaigns by enabling us to create content that's suitable for various communication channels. Additionally, the data captured was helpful in understanding customer trends better.

Pros

Sendinblue is a dependable platform for effortlessly managing email campaigns and communication across various channels. I appreciate how Sendinblue provides a central location to oversee and monitor all stages of marketing campaigns. Their premium templates help initiate and organize campaign content, while the drag-and-drop campaign block builder makes it easy to insert multimedia elements. Sendinblue simplifies contact list creation and segmentation, allowing for unlimited customer targeting. I particularly like how Sendinblue customizes campaigns for SMS, WhatsApp, and Messenger content, and the scheduling tool is especially helpful for organizing sending times according to preferences. Sendinblue also provides robust tools to track and measure campaign success, including open rates, clicks, and conversions. The data captured is easy to understand and can be exported to analytics platforms.

Cons

While I haven't encountered many challenges with Sendinblue, setting up email templates can be tricky without proper guidance. A bug in the settings may cause campaigns to end up in the spam email list.

Elysha-sądo
Elysha-sądo
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Pros

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Tomasz
Tomasz
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 23/12/2020

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Pros

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume.

The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable.

Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Cons

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more.

Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Bullsender was shutting down and merging into another company, that choose not to continue their current business model or software.
Olivier
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 13/01/2022

Sendinblue is the new born high quality all inclusive emarketing plateform

I used it for almost five year now and i think that is the most valuable tool on this category. I already uses MC, or CM but sendinblue is more powerfull, less expensive and has still great potentiality !

Pros

I like the fact that his setup is quick and easy, that you can build a very strong and multi channel emailing strategy with one single tool.

Cons

Maybe the emailing personnalisation should be improved even if they already did lately some great improvements.

Campaign Monitor by Marigold and Mailjet

functionnality and price

Price and functionnalities
Richard
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 25/09/2023

Don't believe the hype...for all the support you'll get you might as well write your own...

Well if I haven't said enough already all I can do is reaffirm that Brevo has been a waste of time from a business point of view and a terrible experience from a personal one.So call tech support is an utter joke, the staff arrogant, belittling and even confrontational.Irrespective of how bad or mediocre the service turned out to be, how can you work with such horrible people?Your call

Pros

Up front I liked the blurb that tells me "easy to use" and "top notch support" neither of which turn out to be the least bit true.So, when you discover that this is a whole new minefield then ask for help, the support it not just laughable but outright insulting....more below

Cons

The whole experience was a waste of time and energy, I am insisting on a full refund but once again "support" just send me links to pages and tell me to sort it out myself.I feel a court case coming on.So, what can you say about Brevo "Customer Experience Officers" except they do their best to make that experience a bad one, to the point they are as a team and individually, arrogant, uncaring, and are happy to insult to the point of being confrontational...you will be treated like an idiot.If you wish to work under those conditions it's up to you but not me. Also, was it good for my business?Not it the least

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Richard,

Hope you are doing well.

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. So that we can look into this further, could you please share the support id/email linked with your account and the ticket # where you had a conversation with our team.

Looking forward to your reply.

Replied 04/10/2023
Caner

Reviewed on 04/05/2023

One of the best email marketing platforms out there

I've been a loyal user of the platform for the past six years for my company's email needs. I primarily use Sendinblue for transactional emails, but I occasionally utilize it for email marketing campaigns as well.One of the things I appreciate the most about Sendinblue is how reliable it is for transactional emails. I never have to worry about whether my important emails will be delivered or not - I know they will be sent promptly and reliably every time. This has given me peace of mind and helped me focus on other areas of my business.The email design features of Sendinblue are also incredibly user-friendly. I can easily create beautiful, professional-looking emails that are tailored to my brand, and they look great on any device, whether it's a desktop computer or a mobile device. This has helped me increase engagement with my customers and prospects, resulting in more business for my company.Whenever I have a question or need assistance with the platform, I can always count on the support team at Sendinblue to be responsive and helpful. They've been instrumental in helping me make the most of the platform and maximizing my email marketing efforts.

Pros

Reliability of their transactional emails system

Cons

Their Wordpress plugin needs some more features and polish.

Ficht

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

Good features, terrible service and support

Terrible, customer support needing more than 10 days sometimes to answer even on critical system failures on sendinblue part. Some feature never worked reliable like tracking links in the email (broken SSL certificate led to error page for our customers - unable to log in, use password reset links etc.). It may be ok for newsletter emails (altough tracking links would be important) but for transaction emails this service cannot be used! They include a unsubscribe link in transaction emails which you cannot deactivate. Imagine customers receiving a receipt accidentaly clicking the, quite prominently placed, unsubscribe link and therefore will not be able to further receive any transaction emails from your system. This provider cost us a lot of time and nerves.

Pros

Email templates, SMS API, ease of use and the easy integration.

Cons

Unreliable (disappearing emails sent over API, not in the dashboard nor in the logs. 24h later suddenly a huge batch of emails get sent.) Service overall not usable for transaction emails.

Response from Sendinblue

Hey there, My name is Nadja and I'm part of the Sendinblue Branding team. I'm very sorry you've had this experience with us. Our goal is to support businesses as best as we can, so I would love to get in touch with you and investigate this further. Would you mind providing us with more details (User ID + contact address) so we can allocate your account and offer support accordingly? Since you've already been in touch with us, you can also simply send me your ticket number and we'll follow-up via email.

Thank you for your feedback and sincerest apologies for disturbance this has caused.

Hoping to hear from you soon,
Nadja from Sendinblue