About Net Health

Net Health Therapy for Hospitals – Outpatient is cloud-based rehab therapy documentation, scheduling and practice management software designed specifically for hospital outpatient settings. A fully-integrated solution, Net...

4.2

Browse Net Health Reviews

Kristen

Reviewed on 07/11/2016

Excellent software

If you are looking for a user-friendly hospice software, developed by people who understand hospice process and requirements, look no further. Hospicesoft is an excellent program that helps the whole team work together to better fulfill the needs of the patient, eliminating the need for charts full of paper documents,

Pros

The software tracks the many pieces required by multidisciplinary patient care. Excellent dashboards keep administration apprised of what pieces are due, and make finding what you need simple and straight-forward. Finding any piece of the complex patient care puzzle is a breeze. The chart is laid out like any paper chart, and demographics, patient information, every disicipline form, every lab, etc... are all right at your fingertips, only a click or two away. Because it is web-based, there are no requirements for in-house servers, and the information is available from anywhere you have cell or internet access. It can be viewed, or documented, by phone, tablet or computer. There are no specific equipment requirements. Information can be printed, faxed or emailed from within the system (fax requires a very small fee monthly using a service such as RingCentral) to facilities, providers, pharmacies, etc.... Orders for treatments, medications, etc. are easy to update, print, or review. The patient's care plan is a "living" careplan, and revised from within the discipline notes during each visit as the patient's needs changes.

Cons

No interface with a pharmacy benefit manager at this time, so all medications, orders, changes, etc... do have to be entered separately into the pharmacy program. Because the careplan is revised from within the discipline notes, and defaults in from the previous notes all charting has to be done sequentially. For patients with frequent visits, this is sometimes an issue.

Pamela

Reviewed on 28/02/2020

ReDoc Features

My overall experience with the software has been an easy transformation from our old program to ReDoc, I was very nervous at first, but after I was shown how user friendly it was I was very relived at how easy it was. I really like the batch printing is nice to use for patients that I have to send weekly progress notes to insurance companies. Customer service support is very helpful when we need them..

Pros

I like the easiness of scheduling patients. Doing batch printing of progress notes for worker's comp, insurance companies & etc. the easiness of putting in patient information, authorizations & insurance information. Also they way it keeps up with number of visits patient have to help us not to go over the allotted amount.

Cons

Some times we have problems regarding how slow the system gets at times. but when cutomer support is contacted, they do their best to resolve the problem.

Anna

Reviewed on 05/04/2017

Customer support nightmare

We have used ReDoc at our outpatient rehab clinic for nearly 4 years now. We are part of a larger health system and all of our outpatient sites use the same program, which is helpful for all our Therapists who may work at more than 1 site as everything is easily kept uniform from one site to the next. However we have had issues with the system being slow from the very beginning and whenever we have trouble with the program that is not related to our network there is not much our IT department can do to fix it for us. We have found the customer service at ReDoc to be awful. It takes a long time to get any resolution to problems once we have an issue, if at all. Working in a busy clinic we rely on our EMR for everything as we do not keep paper charts of all documentation. If our program is not working then we cannot provide a high quality of care to our patient's and we get behind on all our documentation, trying to play catch up for the rest of the week. It's frustrating!

Pros

Ease of use. It makes more detailed documentation easier for our Therapists and more efficient. Billing is easier and we like that it gives alerts when modifiers are required.

Cons

Double documentation on eval, re-eval, and discharge days as you are not able to bill from the assessments. Customer support through ReDoc has been terrible and we often have to wait a long time to get someone to look at the issue we are having and fix it for us. Which typically means we have a day or more of notes and documentation to catch up on. Also the speed is slow, especially when we have a lot of Therapists that are all trying to use the system at the same time.

Top Net Health Alternatives

Robert

Reviewed on 21/07/2011

I have a multi-clinic urgent care/occupational medicine practice in Nashville, TN. Because we handle both urgent care and occupational medicine cases, it was impossible for many years to find a single-solution program for what we do. There are so many differences between those two types of practices in terms of protocol, handling of information, and billing that, if we wanted to do it all well, we had to have multiple systems in place to manage all aspects of patient care - from the front-end procedure, to the provider encounter, retention of records, reporting and billing.

We had looked at many different systems through the years with the intent to go to a single system, but each time we looked we felt that they just were not yet up to our standards. We had even looked at the predecessor system for Agility in the past. Then, about 2 years ago we looked at them again. Integritas had developed a system that we felt would meet our needs. We ran our numbers, looking at cost savings from trimming the multiple systems down to a single system. Then the advantage of the federal stimulus reimbursement came along to further help offset the cost of implementation. It suddenly became a no-brainer decision to transition from our existing hodgepodge of systems to a single, unified one that was more cost-effective than our current set-up, and would qualify for reimbursement under the meaningful use definition of the stimulus act. We also wanted to ensure this program was CCHIT-certified. (Fortunately, it is!)

So in June of 2010, we implemented Agility. There was training in advance for all our personnel. The training was aimed specifically at the individual groups who would use its different modules. Installation and implementation happened in several phases.

As with any new system, you run into a few bumps when you go live. But learning the system was pretty easy for all of our folks. Even our most resistant physician has mastered the program, and uses it without any problems.

What we noticed very quickly with this system is how well our documentation improved. All charts became easy to read, review and follow. The built-in coding algorithm, combined with improved documentation, has allowed for an improvement in revenue.

I like the fact that the wizards and templates are fully customizable and editable. Every aspect of the patient encounter can be adjusted to the unique needs of the patient. At the same time, being able to automate common and recurring orders and exams with order sets and exam sets speeds things up.

The folks at Integritas have been very helpful when we had questions or suggestions for improvements. This is a system that I have no reservations in recommending.

Deb
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 22/08/2018

The Optima Healthcare Solutions culture is second to none and it starts with their people!

Optima Healthcare Solutions is more than a software company. They are a partner to help us engage in the clinical and operational changes happening in our industry. They have created a consortium of clinicians to address various industry changes during this time of healthcare reform and they facilitate meaningful discussion around solutions they can help to offer us as we embrace these changes.

Pros

1. ALWAYS EVOLVING. Never complacent; the team works to stay on top of industry changes and ways to enhance the software to offer efficient and effective solutions to change
2. RESPONSIVE. The culture is about people taking care of people. Listening to our needs, concerns, questions and responding with solutions.
3. INQUISITIVE. Their developers and clinicians are always asking for feedback, showing their customers (US) their ideas and engaging us in the experience of development so we can help shape the ultimate software solution to a challenge.

Cons

HONESTLY. I can't think of a true con. In today's day and age of "I want it now", it's sometimes hard to wait for a new product to be completed, yet i love how they prioritize the industry change needs and then the "wish list" items.

Marcie

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

ReDoc powered by xfit is an awesome Outpatient EMR for Therapy-PT, OT, and ST

I have been very pleased with my overall experience with ReDoc xfit. They keep you current with all of their updates and releases on a regular basis. That is truly appreciated from a manager stand point. Our therapy staff here a very pleased with this EMR.

Pros

I think ReDoc xfit platform/EMR people stay current on the rules and regulations and make quick turn around time for their upgrades and releases. ReDoc xfit listens to their customers and take action as/when needed and prioritize their working model as such. They bring on vendors to support and make their EMR one of the best EMR's out there for Therapy Services in my opinion. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to implementing Telehealth soon! Thank you!

Cons

Some upfront work that had to be done to interface, however once that is all done. It works like a charm.

Brenda

Reviewed on 24/01/2017

Makes rehab management in SNF much easier

I have used several versions of Casamba with different rehab companies. As a manager, the reports saved me time when my customers needed quick information. I have always felt that Casamba has been user friendly to use as a COTA and manager. How to setup and do the evals needs work, but I have always found it easier to use than Rehab Optima. Love the planner!!

Pros

The planner makes planning minutes and tracking ARD's much simpler. The reports aren't difficult to get to and are a quick way to get information for my clients. The alert system aids in making sure all documentation is thoroughly completed before closing and that it is completed in a timely manner within compliance.

Cons

The evaluations aren't as user friendly for the evaluating therapists. They have to choose their goals based on CPT codes and not just on what they want their functional goals to be.

Lisa

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

Chief Quality Officer

Overall, our experience with Optima has been a very positive one! The team at Optima is always pleasant and willingly to assist to address our needs. It's ability to integrate with our partners is an added plus and important feature! Continued enhancements will be needed in the changing market and Optima always provides opportunities to provide feedback and engage in the pilots.

Pros

Excellent adherence to regulatory guidelines with great support from help desk and deployment teams! Good engagement with customer!

Cons

Billing format is difficult to reconcile due to a lot of "add ons". Need enhanced appeals management for better tracking and reporting. System doesn't adequately address the needs for use with multiple business lines for contract companies such as HH and OP.

Katie

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Too many Features Don't Work

Ever since the company was purchased by Net Health, when I call support most times it keeps ringing, and then a message comes on that there is no one to take your call and the call hangs up. When you email the support team the emails don't get a response for weeks. The quality of support team went down significantly, there are maybe two or three people on the whole team that actually know the software, the rest have no knowledge and obviously have not been trained, one told me they are supposed to learn as they go, so most of the time you end up wasting your time while they read a manual.

Pros

The software has a lot of features that, if working, would make it a wonderful tool. Unfortunately, most features are spit-out by the development team half-ready, so while marketing toots these features to potential customers, in reality, they don't work. During demo, marketing glosses over screenshots of how the features supposedly work, when you actually get to use the program, you get multiple errors and there is no support.

Cons

Reports are inconsistent, data on one report (like number of sessions provided) does not match data on another report, Optima tells me it's a glitch and cannot be resolved, which seems to be a common answer from their support team. So here, I have a Revenue analysis report that displays incorrect number of treatments provided.

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

I am a physical therapy assistant who uses it daily to document

Pros

Its easy to use, you can create quick drop downs to ensure your documentation is with in Medicare guidelines.

Cons

The application for the tablet can be confusing and glitches. I have had numerous documents I have completed not sync and needed to be redone

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

Easy set-up and individualizing for your practice

Pros

Redoc is very intuitive and easy for both the administrative and clinical side of rehab therapy. I appreciate how easy it is to personalize quickly many attributes of the EMR system from the calendar to the forms in the documentation system.

Cons

Unable to have multiple patient's notes open at one time. It takes a process of multiple clicks to look at a patient's previous notes.

WebPT and Therabill

Reasons for Switching to Net Health

So I could keep my billers.
Kristina

Very user friendly

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Pros

Everything. I love how user friendly it is. It has a variety of reports that are very helpful in our everyday use. It makes documentation easy. Customer service is the best. If they don't know the answer, they will find someone who does and wait time is always minimal. They always keep up with the changes and provide education for their users.

Cons

I wish that the CPT codes that are billed would be the only ones to show up in the notes section without having to "upgrade" to get this. This can be confusing at times and sometimes leads to documentation mistakes.

Valerie

Reviewed on 24/02/2017

Review from a Billing Specialist using HospiceSoft

HospiceSoft is one of the easiest software's to use on the market specifically for Hospice Facilities.

I have found that the billing is super easy and very self-explanatory as well as posting payments.

Our Nurses love the "ease" of the paperwork as well and how HospiceSoft makes it so convenient for them to complete their paperwork and also in a timely manner.

The dashboard I find very useful because once you customize it to your liking, it is there for you to point and click....

I really don't have any negative feedback.. Customer service is always on standby and readily available to answer any questions that we have.

Pros

Billing; Posting; Ease of Nursing Documentation; Dashboard; Customer Service

Cons

no Cons

Lynda

Optima Software- My software solutions

Pros

I would highly recommend Optima as a software solution for SNF. The software is user friendly, they stays current with healthcare changes and seek out feedback from the end users as they develop new modules or consider updates.

Cons

My primary challenge has been more on the Optima Financial Module as the customer service seems to have limited knowledge to provide support. With that said, when I need specialized support I am usually assigned a specific rep who can assist.

SARA

Reviewed on 27/09/2017

Great Program

Pros

The software is great, and Optima is always looking ahead an planning ahead for future changes. They offer great webinars to help educate staff on upcoming changes in regulations and how they are planning to accommodate those changes in their program.

Cons

Tech support is great if you have a simple question on how something in Optima works. Sometimes it take a while to get a response if the question is about how something is calculated in one of their reports, or where certain items are pulled from.

Rich

Reviewed on 11/08/2017

A lot of really good features and a couple glitches.

very good product overall

Pros

ease of use, integrates fairly well with most of our customers' EMR systems, like the updated forms in our 'new' library (version 2.91, I believe)

Cons

the ADR management tool way too time consuming and clunky to use, would like more autonomy to make minor changes (ie. changing items from mandatory elements (red) to optional (blue) or vice versa) without having to go through the cumbersome change request process.

Stacey

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Rehab Optima has made documentation process more efficient and therefore made our therapists...

I wish the appointment book was more user friendly. I don't like that RO is transitioning to POC for everyone at some point.

Pros

It keeps up on the CMS changes in plenty of time to trial and implement with staff which minimized therapists from billing/documenting incorrectly.

Cons

It always costs money to change things in the system which you might not have known was an option to start with when you set up the program

JACQUE

Reviewed on 01/02/2018

Positive experience, awesome support, feel very confident when my claims leave the office-A+++

Can be accessed on the web from any location. Once all systems are in place, it is very easy to use. In 6 months, I continue to feel confident that my claims are transmitted quickly and correctly. My turnaround time is usually 2-3 weeks. I used another system for 19 years and hands down, this one has it beat many times over. The support is great and I never have to wait too long for someone to get back in touch with me.

Pros

Web based to work from home, vacation, wherever/NetHealthU/great support/easy to use. Transition went smoothly as I didn't need to bring everything over from my old medical software. Applying payments can go quickly and accurately. Once you have all your background information in place, patient entry can be smooth and accurate.

Cons

Not too many cons I have run into - few little glitches but they were usually my misunderstanding. The only one I encounter is in scheduling. You have the option to generate a paper reminder after determining the date and time, and after that is printed, I give it to the patient and forget to come back and click submit, which results in the patient not getting on the schedule.

Kevin

Reviewed on 07/09/2016

A descent hospice software

Pros

I like how this product has very good notes for some of the disciplines like nursing. It is also pretty simple to grasp and also has many good features such as pre-population of notes that helps us see how the patients are changing over time. The process of adding notes is also simple.

Cons

I did find that for compliance to certain Joint Commission and Chap standards, I had to do some manual changes to the documentation that hospicesoft offers. I have certain clauses that I always add to notes and features that surveyors have asked me about. Surveyors have also pointed out how convoluted the IDT documentation can be. While it certainly has all the information, it can be quite difficult to find each piece of information.

Chad

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

Rehab optima allows users to combine function with software.

Pros

As our building was transitioning software, I chose rehab optima because I was familiar with it. There's still a lot of function I have yet to learn but it is the software I would choose hands down because of all the specificity.

Cons

Our site uses PCC on the nursing side, but the functionality still isn't working yet. I don't know why exactly.

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

This program has good information

Would like to see a better way to track part B visits (10th visits) and if an evaluating therapy needs to see someone

Pros

it has a lot of options and available options; many helpful reports; hot list items are helpful; schedules are easy to use

Cons

sometimes difficult to navigate or find items due to names
would benefit from additional hot list items for part B assessments

Ronald

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

Best Software for Skilled Nursing Therapy

Overall a good software program and from my experience the best choice currently available in the market.

Pros

Generally an intuitive platform. Optima does a good job staying on top of industry changes and adapting to meet new demands.

Cons

During the rollout of new features and updates there are often glitches initially that sometime take an extended time to resolve.

Lynda

Reviewed on 18/09/2017

Optima Software - feedback

Overall, always have been a fan of Optima over any other rehab post acute software.

Pros

I appreciate that Optima Therapy stays up with the latest healthcare changes and offers a solution to needed tracking and/or reporting.

Cons

I do not care for the way Optima introduces enhancements but, then slips in later once you want to activate the service that this would be at an additional cost.

Raymond

EASE of Access

I would recommend this software for EMR.

Pros

Ease of access. You can even do it remotely if you are given access. All you need is in the system to build a note and you can always customize your response too.

Cons

So far I don't have any issues as long as you have good internet. This is a great tool and very user friendly.

Valentina

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Overall a decent product that is easy to navigate.

Pros

Easy to navigate and overall easy to use. It has featured needed to complete the jobs needed with little difficulty to the program.

Cons

Updates take a long time to load, the email system often takes several attempts to load and does not have a search bar. Also spell check would be a great option.