About Maximizer CRM

Maximizer CRM is an integrated customer relationship management (CRM) solution suitable for organizations of all sizes across various industries. This solution can be deployed on both on-premise and in the cloud. Maximizer CRM...

Browse Maximizer CRM Reviews

300 of 648,000 reviews
Kathy-rae E.

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

Maximizer user since the early 90's

The latest feature that I love is the relation manager it could be a little easier to use. For example I refer customers to service providers that I have in our database. The feature allows me to link that customer with the service providers that we have referred. I can then follow up with the provider to see if they heard from the customer and to make them realize that I'm tracking the precious leads that I send to them.

Pros

Maximizer has been my right arm since the early 90's. Our company has grown with Maximizer and watched the software evolve into a very powerful tool. The ability to organize all your customers in one program and to have the mobile ability to bring customer files up on our smart phone is incredible. It makes the customer feel important as you have all the details at your finger tips about their likes and dislikes. Many customers will comment that they can't believe I remembered one detail or another...I don't have the heart to tell them I have it all documented in my Maximizer program.

Cons

The addition of the campaign management is a critical feature but is very difficult to use. It is fabulous to have this in Maximizer but it is not as easy to use as some of the others such as Constant Contact. The integration of and the statistics are very important to see what customers are clicking on within your email broadcast. Increasing the ability to make adding graphics and enhancing the viewing pleasure of the customer would be very helpful.

Zoho Connect, HubSpot CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Maximizer CRM

I had not upgraded my software with Maximizer for several years and did not realize all the fabulous new features that had been added. Probably my biggest stumbling block was at the time my company relied upon the ability to have the integration with QuickBooks. I did not want to go to the online version of QB to have this integration. Our company moved away from needing this feature but now that we are doing more online sales I think it would be instrumental. Although I have heard that the online version of QB is not a good idea. Wish there was a way to integrate the online version of Max with the desktop version of QB.
Brad M.

Reviewed on 05/03/2020

Max CRM Review

Its ok. What really put me off is every time you need some assistance they turn it into a huge billable hour exercise. Talk about ripping off your customers.

Pros

The product out of the box works for what we need, I have the advisor template on mine and it still has the design on selling, and the sales process. This inst the focus of the average advisor. This does the basic features required. however it certainly isn't what it could be.

Cons

It doesn't have the ability to track products well. It took leads tab and renamed it opportunities and felt that was a improvement. it wasn't. We end up using a global note to record and track all items a client has with us.

Response from Maximizer Software

Hi Brad,

Thank you for leaving a review of Maximizer. It's always great to hear feedback from our customers and gauge where we can improve.

If there is something we aren't doing well to fit into your workflow I would love to discuss.

I feel that you have had somewhat of an off-putting experience due to particular charges, perhaps changes in your software?

I would love to discuss and help design a workflow that benefits you.

Please reach out to: [email protected] and let them know you would like to discuss the set-up of your Maximizer CRM and we will get a Customer Success Manager on a call to discuss and plan a path forward.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Adam Wilson
Head of Customer Success

Replied 16/03/2020
Sofia G.
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 25/08/2019

Robust for a Call sheet

Not great. We had to navigate several levels of customer service and received really high quotes to finally figure out that our old database that lived in an old license of Maximizer wasn’t compatible or transferable to the new.

Pros

Great to manage a robust database of contacts and profiles. Customizable user defined fields are particularly useful.

Cons

Not very mobile friendly, and the current version is 100% incompatible with older licenses (such as desktop versions) which are islands. So transferring an old database to the new version was virtually impossible.

Response from Maximizer Software

Hi Sofia,

Thanks for submitting your review. I wanted to let you know that our app is under constant upgrades for improvement and we have some amazing things coming down the line!

Thanks again!

Replied 10/09/2019

Top Maximizer CRM Alternatives

Megan D.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

Ease and customization for your unique business

Pros

This software is easy to understand and become comfortable working in when it comes to contact management and email integration. Maximizer offers many tools to be able to customize your data for your specific business and to continue to build on as your business grows. The ability to set a personalized dashboard to keep targets top of mind is very helpful and is a great way to start the day.

Cons

Having better integrations with other software would make our lives a lot easier. As well as having better duplicate checking for entries would eliminate a lot of work hours used to maintain a clean database.

HubSpot CRM
Ralph G.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Long time stand alone user

I am a one man show and have been using several versions of Maximizer since the late 90's. For me, it was best when it was just on a local drive and did not have to be connected to the cloud. I don't need most of the latest features that keep getting added.

Pros

My favorite feature is the ease and speed of recalling a contact name and all of the past jobs history when searching a first or second name. I store all notes and contact information which is great for reviewing many years later as an anecdote reminder when my path crosses with an old contact again.

Cons

Since Version 10 which suited my needs, Maximizer has gone to the cloud which is dead slow at times and crashes 2-3 times per session requiring me to log out, then log back in. Too many feature creepers have been added that I don't need, don't want, and they have just slowed the system down at times to a crawl. Having to "renew" a license every couple of years to be able to continue using it is a pain for someone like me who has built a huge data base so am committed to have to stay.

Jacob B.

Reviewed on 02/08/2018

A good piece of CRM Software

Overall experience is quite positive from an administrator end, from a user perspective I have & have helped people who have had problems navigating and using Maximzier to its fullest potential when they are brand new to the platform.

Pros

Maximizer in comparison to some of it's competitors runs a very light & simplistic method of storing data. This is mainly in respect to have to act as the admin for the data, but Maximizer exports and imports quite nicely from most data subsets which makes maintaining data on a day to day that much easier.

Cons

The site is very dated (especially before the reskin of 2017), and this causes user intuitiveness of finding things were one expects them to be quite difficult. At this point it is a difficult process to properly bring the website into the 21st century, since a massive overhaul would leave many existing users lost.

Sofia G.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Problematic for old licenses, but the new portal is great

It's great. We have a lot of information to track and maintain, many many contacts, and we love using Maximizer.

Pros

It's great! It's always easy to log in, simple to navigate, customizable... Love it!

Cons

We had an old license prior to cloud computing, with a previous version of Maximizer that was installed into a PC. When we had to migrate to the could version, we were frequently told by Maximizer customer service that migration wouldn't work and we would need to be charged $500+ for migration services (manual entry). Eventually they figured out a way to do it for us, but it took around 6-8 months of insisting. Once on the new cloud portal, everything works great.

Reviewed on 24/04/2019

Flexible, but can be time consuming to set up

My overall experience has been good with Maximizer. Now that it is set up the way I want, I have little to complain about, but I would suggest that they should have a very basic initial set up, with users adding fields as needed. What I found was that there were 1000's of fields to choose your set up from, and I ended up deleting a lot of them just to reduce clutter.

Pros

The software allows you to build a very strong relationship management process for your clients. You can customize virtually everything, and there is very little you can't do with the software. It is unlikely you will have a need that it cannot meet.

Cons

The software does not come out of the box in a user friendly fashion. It also isn't intuitive to make changes, and in my experience it comes with too many pre-sets which feels overwhelming. It can take quite a long time to get things trimmed down to what you need, and then grow it from there. The dashboard features are also extremely ugly and I have not found much of a use for them.

Jaclyn M.

Reviewed on 02/08/2018

Could be using more of the features

Good. They have solid customer service. Just have to remember there is a time change between Ontario and the West Coast.

Pros

There are a multitude of features through the program which is able to be fully customized to your program.
Lots of ways to save client details.
Email integration.

Cons

When updates are done the Outlook integration goes away and we need to call to have help getting it back into the program properly.
Takes longer to set up programs for clients than expected.

Chandra B.

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

Maximizer

In our industry, it's vital to have client notes and related documents at your fingertips; maxi allows for that. I have used many different CRMs in my career, and Maximizer is definitely the best one for our business.

Pros

I like that it has so much functionality and is fairly easy to use, once you've had sufficient training.

Cons

Some functions aren't intuitive, so it takes some learning to be able to fully utilize the product.

Massimo I.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

An excellent tool

Contect tracing, marketing campaigns

Pros

Provides a quick access to all client's essential information.

Cons

Certain functions are quite complex and not user friendly.
Capability to track connections between clients and products (may be this is a very specific requirement in my type of business)

Eugene W.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 06/08/2018

Maximizer CRM user review

- I have it open and available through out the working day - everything goes into it and is easy - especially if you are disciplined in how you enter your data - to access

Pros

- very easy to get started
- search function is very robust
- Outlook and Word importing is incredibly valuable

Cons

- sort of a pro/con - there is so much available as far as functions it takes a while to use it fully

Zeynep K.

Long time Maximizer users

Even though there are some features that we miss from the old Maximizer, we do really like this Maximizer as well. It has allowed us to have a more streamlined way of organizing our database.

Pros

Allowed us to be more streamlined as far as having the right information that everyone can access.

Cons

I do not like the Opportunities tab, way too much work for something that may not close.

Reviewed on 10/08/2018

Maximizer Functionality

Pros

Maximizer has lots of functionality and it can be customized.

Cons

Maximizer is not intuitively obvious to use. It takes training to be able to take advantage of the functionality. One big area where Maximizer can improve is formatting of e-mails. E-mails sent from Maximizer are hard to format as I want them to look. The editor needs to be improved.

Alli H.
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 26/12/2018

Decent, but the older version is better

Maximizer CRM is overall a solid solution for sales and customer service teams that want a single system to do it all. It's easy to set up, plus it's easy to search and filter for data.

Pros

Great for customer service and sales team alike
Comprehensive features for communicating with clients
User defined fields make it easy to customize it to the way I work and create my own "filters"

Cons

Tends to be a bit buggy: notes don't always save, some things take too long to load
Emails don't look attractive and aren't easy to customize the way I want
The previous version of Maximizer that used windows instead of tabs was better. I could see more information at once rather than clicking around. I think the Tabs layout takes longer to find what I'm looking for.

Ted K.

Ted's Review

It's great. Allows me to keep track of when I've last met with clients, their financial aspirations. Great for notes on disclosing information between myself and the client for compliance purposes.

Pros

- The ease of access in which it is to keep all client-related scheduling/to-dos in one place

Cons

- A little difficult to navigate between tabs

Maximizer crm

We are not using the capabilities to the full extent but robust platform and fairly easy to use

Pros

Good integration with Outlook, relatively easy to move around, good preset fields and activities for wealth management

Cons

No direct integration with investment or insurance backend for asset allocation so rekey necessary

Lee D.

Reviewed on 08/02/2018

Would be great if we could link to linked in , PNet , Facebook. Etc.

Pros

Email integration. Simple and easy to use. Can catomise search criteria.
A number of businesses can be recorded

Cons

Not linked to recruitment platforms - would like links to other job portals and platforms and search within attached emails.

Len M.

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

Maximizer CRM

We use Maximizer as our complete contact database, as well as our data base for our equipment installed base.

Pros

The latest version of Maximizer has taken great strides in ease of use and speed.

Cons

As long as you are in the cloud you will stay signed in, if not it knocks you out too fast for inactivity.

Reviewed on 06/08/2018

Maximizer comments

enables us to capture a true CRM 360 view of our clients

Pros

the company has oriented its application to the wealth mgmt industry which fits well with our firm

Cons

the company goes out of its way to NOT provide one-to-one in person support. You can never reach a person directly

Sarah J.

Good, functional CRM system

Pros

It has all the basic functionalities you need in a CRM system, it's reliable, and has a good team of support staff that are available to assist you in any way they can.

Cons

It is definitely customizable, but it's not the most intuitive to figure out how to do it. Mobile CRM application is also not the smoothest/most seamless. It works, but not as many features as the Desktop version and again not as intuitive.

Linda K.
  • Industry: Insurance

Maximizer CRM

Insurance details and renewals are easy to find.
Disability case management has everything in one place for easy access by all members of the team.

Pros

Easy to use once you go through the learning curve, everyone involved in a particular file can update it as needed and view the most up to date information.

Cons

- Household contacts should be grouped with the household.
- when you have multiple contacts within a company, the address to be completed should show at the top instead of having to scroll down all the way to the bottom of all the addresses to add the latest one.

Chris U.
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 21/08/2018

Overall a great tool for organizing my contacts from a sales standpoint.

Pros

I like the integration of multiple apps like gmail and calendar functions to help organize my contacts. Also there is a very easy way to format maximizer to my use. Youtube tutorials were a major help when it came time to constructing my maximizer.

Cons

Color scheme is kind of ugly. Layout is a little fuzzy at first.

Kimberly (parsons) B.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 02/02/2019

Maximizer

Overall, it’s good just frustrating at times.

Pros

Organization of clients and accounts. It’s great to separate accounts and see what’s currently being worked on.

Cons

It’s slow, I’m always waiting. It needs to update its speed.

Melinda H.

Maximizer review

Great software. And easy to get support

Pros

Hotlist task availability- it makes it easy to delegate tasks for each individual.

Cons

Search- you need to type while name. I wish you could
Type
First few letters of name