About Aha!

Aha! is the world's #1 product development software. Our suite of tools works seamlessly together to help teams turn raw concepts into valuable new capabilities — for customers and the business. Set strategy, crowdsource ideas,...

4.7
4.9

Browse Aha! Reviews

• Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 27/07/2020

I will use this software for the rest of my career. It's worth every penny.

If you've used developer-centric tools (Jira, for example), you know that they may be great for tracking stories and sprints, but they have very limited support (if any) for tracking the actual thought process in coming up with those stories. Either they don't have enough levels of hierarchy, or they try to get away with tags for everything. This is the first product that I've every used that has a structured methodology and design approach to evaluating your goals as a company / department; figuring out what initiatives support those goals; further breaking the initiatives down into master features (sometimes called Epics in other packages), and then individual features (stories). It also generates beautiful roadmaps, and has a transformational scorecard feature that lets you set up the criteria that matter, then rate all of your features, then calculate a score so you have a definitive order in which to do things.

Pros

The comprehensiveness of this software is incredible. It has almost everything you can possibly conceive of when building nearly any type of product or service. It helps you organize, plan, communicate, rate, rank, document, and create everything you need, except the actual software code (but you can just assign the stories to your dev team, and/or sync to another product). It also empowers you to have the conversations with stakeholders to figure out truly what's important (as opposed to the endless chorus of "it's all important"). I wish I would have known about this years ago.

Cons

The single largest missing feature is OKR support. There are goals and metrics, but not a structured way to do OKRs for products/teams. But there is also plenty of other software in the world that does it. We did struggle a bit with the integration with Jira, but that's largely because of Jira deficiencies.

Greg
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 28/05/2022

So glad to have finally found and settled on Aha! Quite aptly named!

This is one of the slickest, most beautiful, well-thought-out, powerful, and extensible tools I've ever seen. It took a while to get all settled into exactly how it fits in with my needs, but the documentation AND customer support were second-to-none during the trial to help me get there. Once I did...wow, it's slick and powerful.

Pros

I loved so many things about Aha!, but probably the most important thing was my ability to manage and prioritize a LOT of my product's features that can also be tied to Epics, Storys, Initiatives, and Goals in a very slick and powerful interface.

Cons

The product becomes cost-prohibitive, especially for startups, if you wish to use the "Develop" side of the product as well as the "Roadmap" side. For some reason, you need to step up to an extremely expensive Enterprise version, which makes little sense as smaller companies would of course want to use sprint planning and many other critical lower-level engineering and development features. The trials only allow one or the other, not both (without a very confusing experience), which seems odd for the same reason.

Jira, Trello and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Aha!

Aha! has well-thought-out capabilities that blend strategy and roadmap planning with powerful feature management. I don't believe there is another product out there that comes close in this regard. And in such a gorgeous, flexible, and easy-to-use interface.

Response from Aha! Labs

Hi Greg,
Thank you for your positive review! It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success. Good news on the trial front — you can enable a trial of Aha! Develop within your Aha! Roadmaps account to experience both tools together. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send us a note at [email protected] Our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions.

Raf
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 06/08/2019

Don't recommend. Read review for details..

Would never recommend.

Pros

Cool logo. Good space to house personas and competitor analysis.

Cons

In the initial onboarding process I would contact customer support for clarity, seeing as how I've never used such a software. I had one phone call, fairly short. I was later tasked with sole responsibility for the software - evangelizing and coaching others on how to use it. When I reached out to support for more clarity, the reps did EVERY possible not to get on a call with me. They would email me back every other day - directing me to instructional videos - refusing to get on the phone. I needed to integrate with Jira, "Please HELP!!??"- guess what? "We have some videos that can help you.

Awful support.

As well, not very user friendly, not customizable, and just down right inferior cosmetically.

Top Aha! Alternatives

• Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 07/11/2022

Full featured, as deep as you need it to be

Pros

There is so much here. It is made my product managers for product managers. And as product management has so many variations in practice, this tool is configurable to suit pretty much all practices, processes and workflows.

Cons

The ability to customize is initially overwhelming, and its difficult to make sure all things are considered before configuring for deployment. Theres simply too much to learn. There are also certain things like workspace prefixes that once set and used, cannot be changed. So don't make any mistakes when configuring!

Response from Aha! Labs

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. We know every organization is unique so it is great to hear how Aha! is able to fit your team's specific workflows. I am sorry to hear you found customizations to be overwhelming at first. You may be interested to read our support articles (https://www.aha.io/support/suite/suite/customizations) regarding how to customize Aha! to match your organization's workflow and terminology. If you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have.

Replied 11/11/2022
Ryan

Reviewed on 28/06/2022

Finally A Product Management Application That Solves All Needs

From the moment our trial started, I was impressed by the software and support we were provided. We weren't provided a sales pitch to later lead to a demo with no direction as is the case with most new application onboarding. Our sales person was also our technical advisor with a background in product management. They were able to answer all questions during our initial call. They demoed the product as it related to our experiences. And, they provided technical support throughout our trial. It truly was an excellent experience.

Pros

Aha! solves nearly every need we have for product management. It easily integrates with systems we've found difficult to connect in the past and it provides a straightforward, easy-to-use interface for stakeholders to provide Ideas and Requirements. One or both of these have been a major struggle for other applications we've tested. On top of this, Aha! provides a structure to our product management and future roadmap that we've not had in the past. This is important as a single user may work across multiple workspaces managing a multitude of products.

Cons

If you are not familiar with the technical setup, there are some complexities to work through, especially if integrating with other systems. However, once done correctly, these integrations work flawlessly. Also, if you are new to agile product management or you've never worked in a rigid product roadmap structure in the past, there is a learning curve. With this said, once learned, it will make you a better product manager while making you far more productive.

Lucidchart, Azure DevOps Services and Smartsheet

Reasons for Switching to Aha!

They solved for nearly all of our use cases and provided an experience and product that will allow use to grow over time.

Response from Aha! Labs

Hi Ryan,
Many thanks for sharing your review. I am so glad to hear that our Customer Success team was able to help you get set up. Every member of our customer success team has deep product management expertise — and our primary purpose is to increase the happy use of Aha! products. We are available 24/7 and respond to everyone globally within a couple of hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you have any other questions.

Karen
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 16/08/2020

Using Aha for Education Assessment products

We are introducing the product management function accross the business. Therefore introducing the departments and senior management to the functions of Aha has been my priority.
The multiple benefits have included, multi person access as a reviewer / viewer. Transparency of the portfolio roadmap, clarity and confirmation of epic and feature details and the development priorities.
A prime benefit has been the capabilityof the tech team and CTO to cost up the features and epics in more detail than previously, supporting investment requests.

Pros

For my role as Head of Product Management: The strategic view of the product portfolio is all important for the company to see and for me to report. The functions I use most are the strategic and portfolio roadmaps, goals and linked initiatives. I absolutely love the dashboard function, especially for executive resporting. And now use the different workspaces for the different departments who are dependant on the product management scheduling, this is also an added bonus.

Cons

I really wish the functions would allow clarity for Strategic objectives, rather than goals and support the framing of dependant team and individual OKR's. I also find it difficult to delete releases and features on the Strategic level workspace. It would benefit the different types of users to have the functionalities that they need and navigate to it easily. From my role as head of to the associate product manager, we have different uses and feature requirements.

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Aha!

I was used to Aha from my previous company, we found the functionality to be expansive, used accross tthe departments it was coordinated and allowed mixed methodologies in its monitoring and reporting in the products being eveloped. The product management function in the company I am now in is new. I wished to introduce the best in class product management tool, for transparency, acountability and reporting capability accross the company. we have offered many in house demo's and everyone is very impressed, especially as they now know how they can access the information they need to fulfill and support their departments too
Nicole

Reviewed on 15/03/2022

Aha support and documentation second to none. All the features you need.

A very positive experience that allows us to map strategic goals to the work done. It provides tools such as scorecards, custom fields and calculations that allow managers to assess the work on an even playing field, and set a roadmap that can be tracked with achievements building to the end goal.

Pros

Easy to integrate with development software and link to that work to the strategic goals and initiatives to make sure we build the right things the right way, in the right order for the right reasons.
Achievements build and are tracked overtime to show the ROI quickly and easily.

Cons

The price per user prohibits it from becoming the main tool used by all staff. It requires project tracking to be done in the development tool to minimise project costs overall.

Jessica
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 20/05/2022

Very complete product. Great customer support.

Pros

Has all the features I need to conduct my daily Product Management work, and the tool's speed and performance makes it very easy to work with.

Cons

Pricing gets very expensive as it is paid per user. Should have an option of unlimited guest members (viewers)

There are many features and functionalities. I believe the onboarding tutorials could be more detailed and show real daily examples of features usage.

Response from Aha! Labs

Hi Jessica,
Many thanks for your review. It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success. We offer a variety of plans to meet different organizational needs. Many customers find our Enterprise plan is great for balancing paid seats for folks who need to add and manage product data with unlimited seats for folks who just need to review and comment on data. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send us a note at [email protected] Our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions.

Amir
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 24/06/2022

Better than Trello or Asana for Product Management in everything but UI look and feel

So far so good.

Pros

Essentially the Product Management workflow is embedded in their tool. It integrates with most popular task management tools and code repositories etc.

Cons

Not sure why, but UI of Asana is a head and shoulder above Aha. I assume it will get a look and feel refresh at some point. The features and functionality are all there however.

Response from Aha! Labs

Hi Amir,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate how important the interface is to your overall user experience. Our goal is to provide a simple and consistent user experience throughout the application. We continuously improve our software and welcome your suggestions to make it even better. Let us know what you think at [email protected]!

Charles
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

Everything you need and incredible support

Pros

Has all the capabilities we want/need and, and the support team has been great throughout our trial and setup process.

Cons

Aha is incredibly robust. There are more features than we'll likely ever use, and with that, comes an impressive amount of documentation which can feel intimidating to someone new to the system.

Joseph
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 24/06/2020

Frequently Recommend to My Clients

I have recommended and will continue to recommend Aha! to my clients whenever they want to clearly see how their roadmap, initiatives, values, mission, personals, competitors, projects and releases are all interrelated and support (or don't support) the overall goals of the organization.
It comes down to one word...CLARITY.

Pros

I am a management consultant. I work with small to medium-size businesses. Often these engagements involve helping leaders get their arms around a complex set of long-range forecasts roadmaps, projects, initiatives, strategic goals, products, services, and more. Aha! brings clarity to my clients like no other tool I have used. There are other tools that do this or that but nothing is as easy to use and drives clarity for leadership in an organization.
I love the ability to create a live web page that shows changes and updates to the roadmaps and other documentation in real-time.
The time savings alone in not having to create a new slide deck for the executives is a sheer delight to my clients.

Cons

If you are looking for something to manage the details of your project, I would not use Aha! It just isn't made for that. I always set Aha! on top of a project or product management system; jira or smartsheet.
Getting your head wrapped around the hierarchy of Aha! can be a learning curve but once you get that down it makes sense and works great.

Jira and Pivotal Tracker

Reasons for Switching to Aha!

That's simple, Clarity. Aha! beats everyone hands down for creating clarity at an executive level.
Sallie

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

An awesome platform worth 5 stars

The past 14 or so months with Aha! has helped us evolve our internal processes and break down barriers to provide more consistent and streamlined cross-collaboration across our teams. Working with Aha! has been a very positive experience.

Pros

I always tell people that Aha! brings together the why and the how of a solution, giving the view into the overall strategy components of a solution, mixed with the back end development and ongoing progress. It captures everything our teams needs to collaborate, stay informed, share, and stay on track. It's easy to use and the support team is fantastically responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. As someone with little technical background, the platform and an ever-growing knowledge base made it easy to customize the experience to our unique needs.

Cons

Sometimes too many options can be a bad thing. Aha! will let you do basically anything you want, but sometimes having that ability makes it feel overwhelming. However, I'd hardly call that a con since 1) I'd rather have too many options than not enough, and 2) the support team and knowledge base help you through whatever scenario you're in.

Tessa

Reviewed on 13/08/2020

Enterprise-grade with powerful flexibility and integrations

Pros

Aha! has made a huge difference in our ability strategically plan our releases and align across multiple delivery teams. It's the only tool flexible enough to accommodate our broad and multifaceted product suite, and allows us to report on it all without requiring engineers to create reports for us.

The customization and integration capabilities are better and more user-friendly than any I've seen in any product. When configuring customization and integrations in other products, I often find myself thinking "if only this were as easy as Aha". Same thing about reporting - it can be a bit complicated but I think they do a great job of making it as simple as possible even with a huge variety of options and massive flexibility.

Their support is also incredibly responsive and friendly, and their documentation is good. It's been really easy for me to teach myself the ins and outs of the product and get answers to my questions.

Cons

Our biggest barrier to getting more value out of Aha is the cost. We would love to bring our scrummasters and UX leaders into Aha in more than essentially just a read-only capacity, but the cost to do that is prohibitive. While the benefits of Aha are huge, so is the cost, so it's something we need to be constantly ready to justify to management.

The navigation is also somewhat poor, and there are a handful of specific views that are hard to use, which is a point of confusion for many users. But that's not too bad since we can usually create the view we want via a report.

ProductPlan and ProdPad

Reasons for Choosing Aha!

Because our development teams make heavy use of Azure DevOps Server, we had previously been trying to use that for our product & release planning as well. But Azure DevOps server didn't provide enough ways to track work across many projects and teams, the reporting was not flexible or user-friendly enough, the customization was a nightmare. At the end of the day, we needed a tool built for product managers, not engineers.

Reasons for Switching to Aha!

Aha was the only tool that offered the level of customization and hierarchy that we needed for a large and multi-faceted suite of products, and it also integrated well with our development tools. Most other tools we looked at seemed like they were made with small portfolios or startups in mind, not a fully fledged enterprise-grade product suite.
Liam
  • Industry: Computer Games

Reviewed on 05/02/2021

Simply the best

Aha has listened to its customers and consistently delivered a product that does exactly what it says on the tin. Customer support is of course world class - fast, responsive, intelligent and useful proactive assistance. Concierge service that comes with Ent+ is extremely useful.

Pros

Everything works how you'd expect it to. It is EASY to use if you spend an hour or two looking at the help videos and basking in the glow of what an amazing product you're investing in. Trustworthy company, eat their own dog food, led by a guy who wrote a book called Lovability. For us, finally being able to visualise our ambitions, go beyond simple roadmapping pitfalls to an optimised value-driven world, integrated with project management tools. Perfect.

Cons

Onboarding through the help files isn't that great, as it's now a fairly large and complex product. However, the accompanying videos are short and perfectly poised to help. You should expect to commit people to this product to understand and train others. Once you've configured and set up it's a breeze and a joy.
I could have done with more help containing output from workshops and discussions, whereas currently you need to use a combination of Notes and description fields, or some sort of crossover with Ideas. It isn't very clear and that is surprising seeing as product managers use it. You'd have thought a clear workflow capturing initiative and feature level discussions would be normal.

ProductPlan and Productboard

Reasons for Switching to Aha!

The others tend to focus on planning and prioritisation, whereas Aha has the reporting, strategic end of things is stronger, plus frankly Aha employs product managers to help you. You simply cannot compete with a support team of your peers.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 04/12/2020

More than just roadmapping

We have been extremely happy with the ease of use, overall features and value provided by Aha! for our roadmapping and project management needs. Of particular note has been the support response times and turn-around time on solving reported issues.

Pros

Aha! delivers on the promise to make product roadmapping easy however it offers more than just that. We have been using it as a common platform in product management for planning product roadmaps across the different groups and business units in our organization. While various other tools for managing product features and backlog were already in use integrating Aha! into them allows us to work on and provide an overall big-picture where planning and tracking strategic objectives is more easily done.

Among the most useful features for us are the idea portal and flexible reporting capabilities. The reporting features allow us to replace sharing information in powerpoints to sharing a real-time view of product roadmaps and projects. The idea portal has allowed us to create a handful of portals to capture both internal ideas as well as external ones to connect and collaborate with our customers on developing solutions to solve their problems.

In addition to that we have also used it as our main project management tool and recently in other functions to for example plan marketing campaigns.

Cons

While it does provide Single Sign-On and directory integration it lacks more flexible group management that would allow you to link permissions and access rights to Active Directory groups to manage via group membership which is typically needed in larger ogranizations and results in some amount of manual work for us in assigning and changing user permissions.

Matt

Reviewed on 02/08/2022

Aha is a great way to manage the product portfolio

Aha provides a place to capture our entire portfolio in one place and allows independent support of each business division. This is enabling enhanced planning dialogue and greater transparency throughout our organization. We use it to model and support our value stream which makes it easy to ascertain current information about the disposition of each feature. This, in turn, informs better decision making.

Also, on the rare occasion when we do need support, the team at Aha is always responsive and always very helpful. And the tool is always available and stable and has not left us hanging at any critical moments

Pros

the flexibility/configurability is the best thing about Aha. It can be configured to match business processes and needs and does not force adherence to any particular process. The diverse needs across our entire business portfolio are supported.

Cons

understanding "the lay of the land" within the tool is always a little confusing for my new users. Some expect to have hand-holding type navigation, but that is not this tool. A few minutes to show them the basics usually gets them up and running.

Response from Aha! Labs

Hi Matt,
Thank you for your positive review! I am so glad that the flexibility of Aha! Roadmaps means our software can fully support your needs. For new users, we have a great overview on getting started with Aha! Roadmaps (https://www.aha.io/support/roadmaps/strategic-roadmaps/introduction/get-started-with-aha). As always if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have ([email protected]).

Ryan

Reviewed on 15/09/2017

Aha! is a refreshing restart for Project Management software after a big search for a suitable...

Increased ability to manage projects effectively and an ability to handle more projects without a decrease in organization. Upscaling the company's activities as we grow, Aha! is able to positively affect a single project, and also adds benefit when managing multiple projects in an environment that may be stretched for resources at any given time. Aha! can grow with your company.

Pros

Vast amount of functionality related to almost all aspects of project management. The scheduling tools to set up different timelines and dependencies on a project is the best I have seen in a single self-contained project management tool. Apart from basic time management and scheduling tools there are also a wide array of data analysis that can produce graphs, charts, and reports on project details recorded into Aha!, providing info previously unrecorded or not taken advantage of while using previous platforms. This allows you to see how much time you spend, your pain points, and areas of improvement for a single project or for the entire company as a whole.

Cons

As with any complicated software, the software has a steep learning curve and it is difficult to build new processes in a company for a program with this much coverage and that touches so many aspects of the company. Oftentimes when we began using the product for a certain purpose we found that it was often required to make adjustments in other areas of the company to effectively use the software. A good example would be our adjustment of protocols in the company with JIRA to effectively leverage functionality in Aha!. This often meant work required in those areas that was not initially foreseen. However, when was said and done - after on-boarding the product the benefit was a net increase in our ability to effectively manage projects.

ALEX

Reviewed on 12/02/2020

Powerful Product Management Tool

Great productivity tool for any Product Management Team.

Pros

C-Suite and Executive level Goals and Initiatives are linked all the way down to Features and Defects worked on by Engineering.
Live reports (can be used in Aha presentations) are a huge time saver.
A versatile tool that provides the Product Management team with lots of options for roadmap creation, program increment & release planning and tracking.
Support is amazing and very responsive.
Live updates to the software. Great to get new features without extra wait time.

Cons

Live updates to the software. Sometimes the updates are unexpected and break current behaviors internal processes with no warning. Takes days/weeks to adjust afterward.
Unclear on why certain features are changed. The response is frequently that user groups said it should work the new way. No clarity of how to access this pool of user groups to share opinions. If possible, both new and old options need to be allowed.
Where possible need to allow to turn certain features on/off at the global level.
Recently started to push out certain features (e.g. Automation) only to higher subscription tier levels. Software is expensive enough to have all features at all levels. More direct/hands-on support can be kept at higher levels.

Reviewed on 09/01/2020

Game changing Product Management Software

Exceptional!

Pros

The software makes Product Management possible at scale. What I love is the ability to gather all different feature and enhancmeent ideas from around my company easily through Aha's idea portals. All of our employees now know to drop any of their ideas into our portal so that the product team can actively manage them and push them into the product. Gone are the days of countless emails saying, "I wish the product did xyz..." or being stopped in the hallway to be told about a feature request. Our employees easily transfer ideas from our clients directly into our portals too. It's a lifesaver!

Cons

The product is great and I don't have any negatives to say! Takes a little while to think about how you want it implemented, but it's very flexible and can scale with your team.

Anvar

Reviewed on 25/05/2020

Product Roadmap Tool in a Post-Agile era

Pros

We are building industry-specific business operations software expanding organically into many relative industries and this needs extensive product planning. We use Jira for our development and have use(d) Trello and Asana for other projects. Although all of these tools are useful we need a high-level view and a tool to achieve our short/long term goals and eventually our vision. Aha! is a great fit for our requirement and will be using it for a long time to come.

Cons

We are still exploring features of integrating with other tools and there may be a disconnect in connect to other tools.

Jira and Confluence

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Aha!

A perfect fit for product road mapping.
Marie

Reviewed on 24/10/2019

Excellent product and excellent service

The service at Aha is outstanding! Just recently, I had a question that I needed some help with. I sent it into customer support and had an answer within a few hours. CSR worked with me to solve my problem, gave me great suggestions, and left me with a lot of confidence in Aha.

Pros

I love that it's specifically built for product managers, instead of trying to force us into using project management software. I daily use the reports for monitoring progress, as well as for setting expectations within the company around our roadmap. I've used the integrations both with Jira and Azure DevOps, and both are very solid! The ideas portal is fabulous! Easy to configure, easy to use, and saves me hours of headaches trying to manage that.

Cons

Creating a brand new report from scratch is actually harder than you would think it should be. Though, if you want to create a report from a template, it's super easy. Also, the UI definitely feels a bit dated in places. When trying to convince my company to use Aha rather than Productboard, it was difficult for them to see past the "Sexier" UI in Productboard to understand that Aha had better & more features

Doug

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Without Equal -- Absolutely Essential for Strategic Thinking and Planning

I used Aha! very successfully in my previous job, and when I decided to start my own company, it was one of the first pieces of software I knew I needed to license. No way I'm starting something this important without it.

Pros

Comparing Aha! with other business software like Trello, Airtable, Jira, etc entirely misses the point. Aha! is about strategy. It's a serious tool for serious thinkers, not a lightweight, card metaphor.

It encourages you to think through what you want to accomplish and why, while enabling you to link the releases and features that make up your strategic roadmap to these measurable, strategic objectives.

Features can (and should!) be easily linked with tactical Jira User Story (and Subtask) and Task issues, which will then bi-directionally sync Feature/issue data between systems and automatically update completion percentage for at-a-glance executive status reporting.

I've tried a LOT of other products, including those solutions built on top of Jira. Save yourself the time, and check out Aha! It's the only product that actually helps me think through my strategy and links these models and timelines to tactics so that I can see progress against my objectives.

Cons

The state of Gantt charts can be a little confusing, e.g. "Click here for latest version" and/or enabled "Save" button, when I haven't made any changes.

Leroy
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 09/04/2021

Aha! Making an Impact at BBU

The business issue solved here allows Sales to have it's own solution for product owners, project and development management, ideas portals for frontline feedback, and provides solutions quickly without absorbing IT resources to accomplish Sales goals.

Pros

The most liked capabilities include road maps, Releases, Epics, and Features allowing for execution in the Agile model. The initial configuration for SSO was relatively simple and integration with Jira is a WIP item. The road map functionality allowed me to present a detailed overview of deliverables over the next year from Initiatives, Goals, and provide the Agile delivery expectations. The Executives have a vision and this makes it better and easier to make informed decisions.

Cons

Although, considered Cons everything encountered from Colors on Roadmaps to new products like Surveys the Aha! team is always engaging and ready for feedback. Also, the feedback is actionable and they are already working on these solutions.

Omar

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

Bringing Method to Madness

Overall, i feel that AHA can solve multiple challenges that our team is facing in terms of standardizing a product lifecycle and creating the relevant reports across each stage of the lifecycle

Pros

A Product Manager's job is not easy, it comes with 100% accountability with 0% authority. A Product manager needs to have influence for bringing everyone on the same page without compromising individual goals. AHA really helps a product manger in getting the priorities right and communicating that effectively to all the stakeholders. I have been using AHA primarily to bring an element of governance in a team of more than 25 Product Managers who are working on similar goals but lose their track mid way during a product lifecycle and end up playing the role of only a Project Manager. Besides its usefulness, the platform has a great stickiness quotient as well which keeps bringing back you to the platform to explore more. I am just getting started with AHA but i clearly feel that this tool will be a great value addition to my team by aligning everyone with the organization goal of our business

Cons

I think AHA is pretty much 10/10 in terms of the feature but i feel that if they had an on-prem deployment option, then it would have made our case easier for deployment on our premise as there are some client sensitive data which make using the SaaS version a little difficult.

Franc
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 18/10/2021

Product management

Helped us manage our product operations and day to day roadmap planning.

Pros

Use, customisation and reporting tools are great. The integration options are powerful and simple to setup and configure.

Support are really quick at coming back to you and helpful.

The ideas portal is a great tool. Help documentation is very comprehensive.

Cons

A lot of features/pages, can be difficult to navigate for new users. Their billing team can be a bit keen at times.