About RingCentral Contact Center

Cloud communications provider RingCentral has expanded into the Call Center space with their Contact Center solution. The integrated suite powered by inContact offers Automatic Call Distribution, Interactive Voice Response, CTI,...

Browse RingCentral Contact Center Reviews

Darci P.

Reviewed on 18/07/2017

Great product for property management call center

Great way for tenants to call in and inquire about rental properties or report maintenance issues.

Pros

Easy to use, instant notifications of incoming calls, all pertinent information included with message, good customer service

Cons

The ability to call customers back from the app has a delay and poor sound quality, so I typically have to write down the number and call them back from a normal line. When I'm away from my desk and only have my personal cell phone, I prefer not to use it because I don't want tenants having my personal information, so this is the only main con.

Maria R.

Reviewed on 06/04/2018

Excellent voice quality

Pros

The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

Cons

It could be nice to have all of ring central's solutions in one app. I realize they have reason for having them separate, but it would be nice to have them combined so I'm not jumping from one app to another.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 07/06/2019

Big Fan

It has helped me to speed up communication, internally and externally, without having to utilize my personal cell. Love it!

Pros

I love the functionality of this product. Not only can I easily access the normal "office phone functions" (colleague extensions, out of office, call directory, etc.) but now I can text clients and candidates.

Cons

Generally I have no complaints. But, I wish you never had to log into your account online to access things like call logs, greeting admin, etc. I'd like to be able to do it all from the desktop app.

Top RingCentral Contact Center Alternatives

Lucy C.
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 09/09/2020

Very organized tool

Overall is good. If RingCentral has the dark theme that will be great.

Pros

It has GIF that we can choose what we like instead of displaying random GIF. RingCentral group the images, files, pinned items together which is very easy to find the info.

Cons

When the same person leaves the message, it doesn't get added into the same paragraph like Google Chat, it will show multiple lines. And it has the function for like/unlike only, we don't have choose to pick the reactions for the message, for instance, reaction of happy, shock, or lol.

Kevin H.

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

Our primary use is toll-free number routing

Pros

It has a lot of options for setting up the routing for voice/fax, good tracking in the reporting, and has been highly reliable with only one small instance of downtime in 6 years.

Cons

It can be a bit awkward to get things configured the way you'd like. The UI isn't always clear about what each option does.

Joshua S.

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Very pleased

We have been very pleased with our use. Primarily we use this for faxes, and that has been great. My partner also likes to Text using a ring central number

Pros

This is an industry standard and has all the basic bells/whistles for communication control

Cons

the GUI could use some work. It is easy to use with mtiple folks, could be better

Kamaldeep singh S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 09/12/2016

One of the best software

The best thing I like about ring central is I do not miss a single call from my office even when I am not on my desk. Call forwarding option on ring central gives me power to do other work in my office without any problems

Pros

Call forwarding option, customer service and notifications directly on my cell phone are biggest pros of this software

Cons

Its works great but once or twice a week it shuts itself down with red lights on, we have to reboot our phones everytime when this happens but overall it is satisfying

Amanda H.

Reviewed on 27/06/2018

We use ring central for our center phone system. It is very easy to use and user friendly. We...

Pros

I love how i stay logged in when i click on my icon to start our day. The text box is easy to use. The fax feature is awesome

Cons

i don't have any complaints about this system. it works well for me and i enjoy using it. I was sceptical at first and do not feel that way at all now.

Reviewed on 17/04/2019

Great tool but has some glitches.

We use this daily and really enjoy it when it is working properly.

Pros

You are able to make calls without a landline and you can send texts to everyone in the company as well as tenants and vendors.

Cons

The system goes down when the internet is having issues unlike landlines.

Ankit S.

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Great digital connectivity

Easy navigation with excellent integration across all devices like mobile, desk and laptop

Pros

Join now feature allowing jumping on calls through single touch

Cons

Dial in restriction - only 5 or less people can dial in with the base verison

Sean K.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 21/03/2019

RingCentral communication app

Pros

Awesome service, helps me organize inbound and outbound calls and faxes!

Cons

I don't have anything to add here, I haven't had any issues so far

Simon O.

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Perfect Business Communication Appliacation

Pros

This software help my organization to have perfect platform to interact with prospects and clients. It also has us in managing our customer through effective communication.

Cons

The software is very expensive in terms of cost. It pricing policy must be reviewed downward to encourage more users.

Christine A.

Reviewed on 08/09/2020

Very Good Price

So far so good, very helpful. I like that a human answers the phone if I have questions or I can go through the chat feature.

Pros

The desktop and phone app is very useful, the chat button is there if we have any problems or issues, I think that the features will just get better.

Cons

The fax option is a little confusing to get too, each time I use it I have to remember where it is, it would be helpful to label it better

Coco W.

Reviewed on 05/06/2018

Good system for customer contact center

Easy to manage contact center info.

Pros

Many functions for you to manage the contact center info. Flexible and easy to set up and train user.

Cons

it would be great if it could develop into CRM systems, so users no need to manage 2 systems to save time.

Kelly T.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Reviewed on 07/12/2017

Depends on day for Performance

Overall I guess the system is good. easy to use and even though some days we don't hear phone ring we can always check the app

Pros

It is an easy system to use, I like the fact that we can check on calls from emails and we get alerts. I also like the ability to see faxes. Overall I like the system just wish it would work consistently

Cons

Some weeks everything is great and the phone system is awesome. But then some days we don't get the actual phone call for some reason, it shoes up in the email alerts, but customer thinks we are not answering calls. It is great when it works out

Graham T.

Reviewed on 05/01/2017

Very Easy Digital Facsimile Solution

RingCentral is a slick way to fill the need of a digital fax machine right on your desktop. If you are like me and prefer to create .pdfs as fax packages, RingCentral is for you. Simply input the fax number you are transmitting to, select whether or not you want to include a cover sheet (RingCentral makes it very easy to create a custom cover sheet on-the-spot for that particular fax) and upload your file. Hit send and you are golden. Send faxed immediately or queue them up to strategically send later. Very easy and user-friendly.

Pros

Easy, easy, easy. Flexibility regarding sending .pdfs as traditional faxes.

Cons

Nothing.

Deirdre G.
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 13/06/2018

Reliable with Great Call Quality

Pros

Integrates so social media easily. It keeps track of all the contacts that I made. It was mobile and integrated with Salesforce Service Cloud app. EASILY!!! Calls went down with no problems at all.

Cons

It's a bit costly for my small business budget. Set up was a bit time-consuming. Getting in touch with customer service was a hassle due to the wait time.

Robert f. D.

Reviewed on 18/10/2017

Decent product hamstrung by bottom-barrel customer service.

Increased functionality relative to our old provider, Jive.

Pros

Functionality is decent, and covers most of what my business wanted in terms of flexibility and convenience.

Cons

The support is absolutely unacceptable. Transitioning was a major pain, and involved the RC team not adhering to the schedule we agreed on, resulting in my business losing phone coverage and having to scramble. The sales people are competent, but once they have your money you get shoveled through to people who are difficult to communicate with and aren't very interested in anything other than getting you off the phone as quickly as possible. Don't expect any follow-through at all once you're no longer physically on the phone with them, and get ready to be transferred and put on hold without notice. If you go with these guys anyway, make sure to record the name of everyone you speak with, so you can at least call out who's responsible for your bad service when you send through your inevitable complaints.

Arthur thomas M.

Reviewed on 11/02/2021

Ring Central

My overall experience was with Ring Central Contact Center was great for the purposes that I was allowed to use it for in my role.

Pros

We used Ring Central as a dialer augmentation to the main CRM dialer that we used. It was very easy to use to contact potential clients when other systems were down.

Cons

I was not exposed to the software's full featured potential based on the way that my company used it and how it was taught to me.

Reviewed on 08/11/2018

Great software

Pros

I really like this software. It has helped so much and has been very convenient to be able to use at work. It's nice to have your phone on your computer while you work so you can easily click over and text and call anybody you need to.

Cons

The only complaint I have with this software is that sometimes when the phone calls come in, they don't ring or even show up until you get a notification that you missed the phone call.

William P.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 16/06/2018

Ring Central is an amazing to contact friends & family!

Amazing software, 100% recommended.

Pros

Ring Central is a great way to talk to friends and family in the US, I also it for worf though and it aleays worked great when I had to make and receive calls from clients.

Cons

There is not a bad thing that I can remember from this Ring Central. I had a great experience using it for 2 months.

Elijah W.

Reviewed on 18/11/2015

Useful reporting data, easy to operate,

I enjoy being able to make such immediate changes in our call queues and having access to such useful data. As a call center manager, this reporting data has helped me create metrics to measure our success and set goals that have enhanced our service experience - thus, improving the relationship with our Customers. The only problem I've had was the removal of my ability to export a certain view in the reports section with the updates made to the design of the admin interface. However, RingCentral Support has been made aware of the problem and has communicated to me that they are actively working to resolve it. Fair enough!

Cheylene R.

Reviewed on 13/03/2018

Ring Central - As expected for the Price

Pros

Well priced
relatively intuitive
the app works great which is helpful if you need to run out of the office
good voice quality
no call interruptions

Cons

Bazar limitations when setting up the IVR
the per-user fee is expensive
reporting functions are very limited

Amber G.

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

RingCentral Contact Center

Absolutely wonderful support. Very spot on!

Pros

Wonderful support! If I had a question or concern it was address imminently.

Cons

I have no negative feedback. I've had a wonderful experience.

Carla M.

Reviewed on 02/05/2015

Been a Ring Central customer for years - love the product and service!

I procrastinated for weeks before calling in to fix my phone. It had an issue that wasn't so bad I couldn't use it and I just kept putting it off.

When I finally called in to get assistance it was super easy - next time I won't wait weeks before I call to resolve my issue. :-)

Customer service is great! I am very glad I switched to Ring Central, not only do I get better service but for a better price!