GetResponse Reviews

4.2

4.2

About GetResponse

GetResponse is a comprehensive email marketing platform that provides small businesses, solopreneurs, coaches, and marketers with powerful and affordable tools to grow their audience, engage with their subscribers, and turn...

4.1
4.1

Browse GetResponse Reviews

Jose Eduardo
Jose Eduardo

Reviewed on 08/05/2021

getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%.

very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

Pros

Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

Cons

nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

ClickFunnels

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

because it has all the necessary tools and at an affordable cost.

ClickFunnels and Kartra

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

its more complete interface and more varied content, but above all the cost per month is much lower.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Jose!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Replied 15/05/2021
fabian
fabian

Reviewed on 28/07/2021

My Getresponse Review

I absolutely love Getresponse and I use it daily. I easily design my marketing campaigns and even get customers to my landing page with the built in advert creator for Facebook and Google. My business cannot run without Getresponse.

Pros

Getresponse is a complete marketing automation tool. You don't need any other platforms. You can host your website, build beautifull landing pages, capture leads, place adverts in social media and google, and send unlimited emails to your list.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that there are cheaper autoresponders on the market. However, these cheaper autoresponders do not provide the functionality and ease of use of Getresponse.

SendGrid, Builderall and Sendlane

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Getresponse had more integrations with other software and more functionality to build an automated campaign on one platform.

AWeber

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Getresponse had a whole lot more value to offer than the others. Email marketing is included and no need for smtp accounts. No hosting required as Getresponse has hosting. Landing pages are included which you normally have to design through wordpress or other hosting.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Fabian!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We'd love to collect more insights from you. If you're interested, please send us an email to [email protected]! -Taylor

Replied 02/08/2021
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

THE SERVICE IS SIMPLY UNRELIABLE

5. Landing pages don't work on Internet Explorer and it takes 3 to 5 seconds to load them on Google Chrome (for one second you can see a landing page with original ugly fonts which is one of the software bugs I guess)

6. During our first meeting I specifically asked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] if customization is available for registration pages. She said yes. Later we found out that we can only use GetResponse registration form and cannot add custom fields to it. It was very important for us since we hoped to acquire more information about our attendees and use our own branding. She gave us misleading information. We had to create registration form by using landing pages which significantly reduced automation of the webinar (we had to set up reminders and thank you pages by ourselves) and eliminated calendar reminders for our webinars which significantly reduced our attendance rate.

7. There is a limit of 3 speakers.

8. You cannot prepare webinar room in advance. Each time during rehearsals we had to upload all materials (PPT, videos, polls etc.) 1 hour before the webinar which was quite inconvenient.

9. Our colleagues from China couldn't enter the webinar room, load the pages or had terrible connection during the webinar.

Pros

Nice e-mail marketing tools and wide choice of templates.

Cons

We purchased MAX account for 3 months.

1. During our first meeting sales representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] "forgot" to mention that the minimum contract period is 3 months not 1 month as we initially planned to use MAX account for only 1 month. She dropped this information on us during our second meeting and we had to go with 3-months contract because of the schedule.

2. After we signed the contract, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never ever again responded to my e-mails (I sent her multiple e-mails with important questions regarding the payment conditions).

3. We signed the contract in the end of August and informed our Account manager that the payment will be made within 2 to 3 weeks (which is a standard amount of time for large organizations). We hoped to start working on the platform immediately but our Account manager didn't want to move to the next step without seeing the receipt. The response time from him was 2 to 3 days despite on the fact that we are in the same time zone and some features were unavailable to us until the payment was made. We end up paying for 3 weeks (end of August - mid of September) during which we couldn't even use the platform at its full potential.

4. Be ready that Getresponse (Clickmeeting) webinars simply won't work on multiple browsers including Internet Explorer, Edge and some Chinese browsers. Our attendees also had connection problems when using iOS Safari browsers and Firefox. (By the way System Requirements on their website state completely different information)

Response from GetResponse

Hi there. I do apologize that you had these experiences with GetResponse. If you would like me to look into this further for you, please email me at [email protected]. -Taylor

Replied 07/12/2020

Top GetResponse Alternatives

Melissa
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 16/11/2023

The best Email marketing and website builder your business desperately needs

Easy and fun. Creating the landing pages is a piece of cake especially with the AI feature.

Pros

Very effective with all necessary features, a complete package fro any business

Cons

Its costly for those starting out and requires patience to fully utilize all it's features.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're delighted to hear that our platform has proven to be an effective and essential package for your business. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're thrilled to be a part of your success.

Mariana

Replied 20/11/2023
Daffa
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 02/09/2023

Get the Best and Honest Review Response Get Response Review

Email Marketing Campaign & Sales Funnel Builder

Pros

The advantage that I like about Get Response is that it has super complete email marketing platform features. Get Response has provided you from the start with your needs as a digital marketer, including creating landing pages, websites, email campaigns, list building databases, email campaign automation, artificial intelligence and others. The product is also very easy to use, very user friendly, looks simple and simple, so it is very easy for this software to integrate with all my business needs.

Cons

the price is quite decent, tools that are still too rigid in drag and drop in making landing pages or websites

Kartra

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

because of its complete features in one platform

Response from GetResponse

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback about GetResponse and are thrilled to hear that you find our platform comprehensive and user-friendly. We take pride in providing a full suite of features for digital marketers, from email campaigns to landing pages and automation.

Regarding your comment about drag-and-drop rigidity, we understand the importance of flexibility, and our team is continually working on improvements to enhance the user experience further. Your input is valuable and will help us refine our platform.

Thank you for choosing GetResponse as your preferred email marketing and sales funnel builder. We're here to support your digital marketing needs and look forward to serving you in the future.

Replied 06/09/2023
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp

Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

Pros

GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

Cons

The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

Eric
Eric

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

GetResponse Review

My overall experience has been impressive, this is by far the easiest and feature-loaded marketing software that I have used.

Pros

I like the simplicity and also the fact that it is drag and drop and there are so many premade templates to choose from.

Cons

The sad part about using this software is that it is too expensive as the more my list grows, the more I have to pay. Anyways, good things don't come cheap.

MailerLite, Sender, SendPulse and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Because it is a lot easy to use

Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Because of the drag and drop feature and also the templates.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear your overall experience has been impressive. Thanks for choosing GetResponse :) -Abbie

Replied 21/11/2022
Aborisade

Reviewed on 18/05/2023

Email Marketing Software and Nice template

So basically i have an excellent experience with this website and I'll surely recommend

Pros

I've been using Get Response for Months now, primarily for Designing Landing page and(email) campaigns. I thought it was very affordable and useful solution, especially if you couldn't code then their awesome template makes it very easy to use, the designing were basically drag and drop although the ready-made templates outdated but Still okay for me

Cons

I wish they had a smaller basic plan for starters. For people just starting out, this would be very helpful, not everyone can afford that amount, some users are students, And also sometimes it logs me out and I'll have to login again

Response from GetResponse

Hi Aborisade,

We're so glad to hear you've had an excellent experience using our tool! Our team takes pride in delivering excellent service, and your review serves as a great motivation for us. Thank you for choosing us!

-Abbie

Replied 05/06/2023

Reviewed on 22/06/2022

10/10 Cust. Support. Superb featurers BUT "zoho" and "wordpress genesis" users beware

Good marketeers in their team but the techies are not on par

Pros

10/10 for 24*7 customer support! All marketing features are TOP-notch

Cons

For me, the love-hate in the "zoho-getresponse-WordpressGenesis" triad was a pain. Got us de-motivated and 2 months behind schedule and finally (Against our desire) to use custom programming!

Constant Contact, Mailchimp and AWeber

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

It met all criteria needed at that time and came highly recommended by a top affiliate marketeer

Response from GetResponse

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I have shared this with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Replied 09/07/2022
Christopher
Christopher
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 05/11/2023

Get Response review

I still use, for e-mail marketing and list management
Id like to see a free version.

Pros

List Management has really good functionality also cleans your list.

Cons

automation they have a crazy connect the dot system, a bit tricky, but it works 100%

Response from GetResponse

Hi, Christopher, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! It's awesome to hear that you've found the list management functionality of GetResponse to be really effective, and that the automation system is working perfectly for you. Your satisfaction is incredibly important to us. - Mariana

Replied 10/11/2023
Calvin
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 25/07/2021

Why you should really get Getresponse for your business

My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features.
All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too.
Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

Pros

- Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all
- Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers
- Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy
- My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

Cons

- using images in the emails are not resizable easily
- landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet
- very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

Response from GetResponse

Hi Calvin!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Replied 27/07/2021

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

A Lot of Options for the Price

I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

Pros

I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design.

I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website.

I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap.

I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.

Cons

The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

Hussain
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 21/06/2022

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform!

When it comes to email marketing, GetResponse is what really helps you in getting a response from your clientele and potential clients. It is catchy, quick, smart, and genius in its field. I personally recommend it to people who are looking for a reliable platform both money and quality-wise. It is a good platform that helps you with your email marketing overall. It can create an immensely positive effect on your company if used rightly, you just need to trust me on this and go get one for your betterment! So, if you are looking to get a better response, GetResponse is your savior!

Pros

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform, you can have your customized mailing lists which will be helpful in sending newsletters to the masses with a few clicks. Your email marketing game will be up and simple with this one on your side. There are tons of email templates to choose from and I like its auto-responder option as the best roofing among all.

Cons

We love GetResponse. It is amazing and simplifies our job. There is a thing that I noticed could be improved for even better results. The split testing feature is a bit outdated or you can say limited. The customization here is less and you are just stuck. This really needs critical care. I could say that the platform itself is quite easy to understand, even if there is an issue we can sort it out here but when it comes to getting help from them directly it is quite not possible unless you are using their extremely elite plan which is a bummer if you are stuck somewhere.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Hussain!

Thanks for taking the time to share this detailed feedback. I have shared it with my team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Replied 09/07/2022
Debbie

Reviewed on 31/01/2023

GetResponse from a Person who is not techie

The problems solved by having Get Response workspace are numerous. Firstly, it provides a platform for businesses to manage their marketing campaigns more efficiently. It offers tools for creating, managing and automating emails, as well as tracking their performance. It also offers tools for creating and managing landing pages, webforms and autoresponders, allowing businesses to better engage with their audiences. Finally, it offers lead scoring and segmentation, enabling businesses to target their campaigns more effectively.The benefits of having Get Response workspace are also numerous. It provides businesses with a one-stop shop for managing their entire marketing campaigns, from creating emails and landing pages to tracking performance. It also saves time by allowing businesses to automate their campaigns, while providing detailed analytics and reporting to help them make informed decisions. Furthermore, it allows businesses to easily segment their audiences and personalize their campaigns for better engagement. Finally, it offers competitive pricing, making it an affordable option for businesses of any size.

Pros

Easy to use drag-and-drop email editor for creating newsletters, campaigns and automated emails• Comprehensive analytics and tracking capabilities• Ability to create surveys, polls and quizzes• Automation features for segmenting and targeting customers• CRM and e-commerce integrations• Pre-made templates and forms• GDPR compliant• Includes a basic landing page builder• A/B testing tools• Mobile-friendly emails• Dedicated customer support

Cons

Limited customizability of email templates and forms• Limited automation triggers• Limited segmentation capabilities• No live chat support

Response from GetResponse

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for this detailed review! Feedback like this always helps us improve. We're so happy to hear you are pleased with GetResponse so far!

Thanks again,

Replied 02/02/2023
Rodney

Reviewed on 03/12/2022

My 100% Honest Getresponse Review

Overall Getresponse has been one of my weapons of choice in the day to day running of my business. I won't be changing them anytime soon for sure because, not only do they make life easy for me as an email marketer but the price suits me fine.If you really believe "the money is in the list" then a Getresponse partnership is a total no-brainer.

Pros

1st of all I love the Getresponse support who are always there when needed at critical times. I especially love that I'm not hindered when connecting to other software because I use various different platforms to capture leads. Their ability to integrate with other systems to give us end users a pleasant experience, goes without saying because to me they're the best in the market.With so many amazing features like, DFY templates, email scheduling, best time sending, name personalization just to name a few, my job has been made easier both reaching and communicating with my audience on a daily basis. I've tried others and the pricing was just to outrageous, and some don't offer half the features that Getresponse offer.If you're looking for a wholistic email marketing solution that checks most of the boxes then look no further than Getresponse .

Cons

I haven't had to many bad experiences to be honest except for this one time I noticed a price increase on my credit card and so I jumped on the online chat within the app. This was quickly resolved by a customer service rep who explained to me that I had exceeded my subscriber limit. Some list are not allowed to be uploaded and although I was disappointed I fully understood from the online rep why.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Rodney,

Thanks you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're delighted that you're loving the GetResponse platform and the various features you're using.

Keep enjoying,

Jack

Replied 07/12/2022
Brendan
Brendan

Reviewed on 26/01/2023

GetResponse is a poor choice for an email marketing platform.

GetResponse is a poor choice for an email marketing platform. The user interface is clunky and difficult to navigate, making it hard to find the features you need. The automation and segmentation options are limited and not very intuitive. The customer support is unresponsive and unhelpful. The reporting and analytics feature is also not very robust and does not provide much valuable insights. Additionally, the platform is prone to glitches and errors which can lead to lost data and campaigns.

Pros

Offers basic email marketing features like creating and sending emails, managing contacts and creating autorespondersHas a landing page and webinar featureHas a basic CRM feature

Cons

Poor User InterfaceLimited automation and segmentation optionsUnresponsive and unhelpful customer supportWeak reporting and analytics featureProne to glitches and errors which can lead to lost data and campaigns

Response from GetResponse

Hi Brendan,

We're very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. We try to make sure our customers are happy the first-time, so we apologize for any inconvenience or distress caused. I would like to see how I can help resolve this and take this forward for you.

Can I ask you to please send an email to [email protected] so we can follow up with you on this directly?

Jack.

Replied 31/01/2023
Joël
Joël

Reviewed on 07/06/2023

The Most Simple Email Marketing Software

A great product for email marketing and lead generation.

Pros

We've been using GetResponse for a long time now across several other businesses we run and by far they're the best in terms of marketing automation and Customer support. The support team takes time to send useful weekly emails to new clients to help them better use their software. This educational aspect of theirs shows how concerned they are with the client's experience that's what we're chasing after.We create and run email marketing easily with great automation features and there are a lot of prebuilt email templates to start off with. The ideas are quite helpful.It also supports a lot of integrations which makes marketing super easy and less stressful. The tool itself is very affordable and result-driven- Don't where'll find the best elsewhere.

Cons

Sales convention comes at an extra cost and times it's not really easy to accurately keep track of email bounce rates. We have issues controlling this and would love to hear about how to control it.I don't think their website builder is great compared to the advanced ones we've used

Response from GetResponse

Hi Joel,

Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features!

Replied 23/06/2023
Manish Singh
Manish Singh

Reviewed on 21/02/2023

GetResponse: The All-In-One Email Marketing Solution

GetResponse is a reliable and comprehensive email marketing platform that offers a wide range of features and tools to help businesses build and manage successful email marketing campaigns. From a user perspective, the platform is intuitive and easy to use, even for those who are new to email marketing.Its drag-and-drop email editor makes it easy to create visually appealing emails, and the platform offers a variety of email templates to choose from. Its marketing automation tools are also powerful and can help businesses automate complex workflows to save time and improve the efficiency of their email marketing campaigns.

Pros

GetResponse offers a user-friendly and intuitive interface that makes it easy to use even for beginners. The dashboard is well-organized, making it easy to navigate and access the various features.It provides a comprehensive set of email marketing tools that include email templates, landing pages, webinars, A/B testing, and marketing automation. These tools make it easy to create and launch effective email marketing campaigns.Powerful marketing automation feature that allows you to create complex automation workflows that help you streamline your marketing efforts.It has a robust landing page builder that allows you to create landing pages quickly and easily. The platform also offers a variety of templates to choose from, making it easy to create high-converting landing pages.

Cons

Its pricing plans can be more expensive than some other email marketing platforms, particularly if you have a large email list, which could make it less cost-effective for some businesses. Otherwise, all is good on GetResponse.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Manish Singh,

Replied 21/03/2023
Mayank

Reviewed on 04/05/2021

Best All-in-One Marketing Platform for Every Online Business

Get Response really helps me to set up and scale my online business. I started it as an affiliate marketer and managing my business through it. It easy and simple to use. If you are non-technical, just like me, no need to worry about it. Their customer support team always guide at every step. I really love their sales funnel feature and my conversion rate boosted by 200% by using one of their ready-to-use template having a high open-rate.

Pros

1. It's pretty user-friendly. Further, tons of tutorials are available on every tool to guide you on every step.

2. The Basic Plan is cheaper than many of its key competitors whilst offering just as much even more functionality.

3. Further, you can start your FREE 30-day trial without providing any card details which helps online marketers who are just starting their journey, giving them a decent amount of time to learn & understand the platform.

4. I like its integration feature the most, connects every popular e-commerce site including Google Analytics. This feature really helps me to connect to an e-commerce site like Shopify and prepare an email marketing campaign.

Cons

1. Difficult to navigate between multiple opt-in.
2. Webinar attendees limit of 100 in "Plus " plan. Required to increase it.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Mayank!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Replied 17/05/2021
Bay

Reviewed on 20/10/2023

If you want great expericne in email marketing then use GetResponse!

It was a great experience, and I plan on using it again once I hit a good profit amount in my business.

Pros

The two things I loved the most about GetResponse is 1- The design and how easy to use and how highly functional.2- Their customer service around the clock is unparalleled.Whenever I needed technical help with my email automation or anything else in the system, I would get immediate help from GetResponse with the highest customer service satisfaction.

Cons

The pricing! It is a bit too expensive to use email automation, especially if you're at the beginning of your online business journey. However, I still highly recommend it, especially if you are already making high profits from your business, because it's the best software for email marketing, in my opinion and experience. It makes your work so much easier.

AWeber

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

The design and customer service.

Response from GetResponse

Hi, Bay! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you found GetResponse user-friendly and loved our customer support. We're here to keep up the good work. Should you ever have more feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. - Mariana

Replied 09/11/2023
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 19/06/2023

Email Marketing Features

Pros

GetResponse provides a comprehensive set of email marketing tools, including customizable email templates, drag-and-drop email editor, automated email sequences, A/B testing, and advanced segmentation.

Cons

While GetResponse offers a user-friendly interface, some advanced features and functionalities may require a learning curve, especially for users who are new to email marketing or automation platforms.

Response from GetResponse

Hi,

Replied 23/06/2023
Janice
Janice

Reviewed on 28/08/2018

Small Business, eLearning and Marketing Users must try

Get Response is used mainly for landing pages and workflows (aka Funnels). Very very handy and eMail AutoResponders have been implemented easily.

You can save templates that you use over and over again and just adjust minor things for different applications or products/services.

Love the workflow that has abandoned cart and options of what to do if an email is read or not and waiting time to resend, etc...

Always learning more and more as they release following the BETA Test, more amazing features.

There is also a Webinar option that I have used.

Taught many of my Clients eMail Marketing by using Get Response. It made so much sense to them as many who create eLearning for sale do not realise that they need an automated system of some kind for tracking and selling via auto responders for residual income ROI.

Pros

Get Response gave me a very smooth and cohesive introduction to all the elements of email Marketing and Campaign Management. It simplified so many buzz words I have heard for years and is still doing amazing things for my clients too who are new to email marketing and campaign management.

Ease of Use and Great UI

Extremely useful for Branding your eMail Campaigns.

Cons

More tooltip text or hints , like a small hover box with information.

Also, clicking on the blue smile is apparently the home key that gets you back to the beginning, that is not clear and a tool tip hover box or some other 'accessibility' method would be useful. Other than that, I really do like Get Response as a mid-range eMail Campaign Management CRM

The Webinar did not always work well.

Anuj

Reviewed on 22/08/2020

GetResponse Best Email Marketing Software To Target Business Leeds

We are working in digital agency and we have lot of projects of digital promotion and leads generation. We Work for client separately and have to create multiple email campaign for business leads using fresh email data. GetResponse is best software for email marketing. We can create campaign and create list easily. It provide advance option to design page template and send emails directly to customer. All templates in GetResponse are mobile friendly. Overall GetResponse is good solution for business sales.

Pros

GetResponse is perfect solution to grow your business customer. We can easily increase business sales for our clients projects. GetResponse gives advance option to set multiple email campaign and targeted to bulk users directly. We can import and export emails list in our campaign easily. We can select multiple email template and customize email template by drag and drop option. Server of GetResponse is very fast and secure to send emails. We can easily track all emails and check response easily.

Cons

No problem face during use of GetResponse for our client business. It's useful to grow business by targeting customers in multiple countries.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Anuj, we're thrilled to see that you've had such a positive experience with GetResponse. We love helping you and your customers reach your marketing goals! We'd love to learn more about the results you've been achieving with us. If you'd be interested in sharing them, please contact us at [email protected], so we can showcase your company in our communication. Thanks! - Maria

Replied 27/08/2020
Lu Wee
Lu Wee

Reviewed on 28/11/2018

Affordable Premium Solution for E-mail Marketing and Autoresponders

I use GetResponse for my business site. It's been a great experience so far and I'll continue using it for marketing.

Pros

I've been a customer of GetResponse for the last 3 years and I'll continue to be for the foreseeable future for the following reasons:

- Great price - GetResponse is a powerful marketing tool with a suite of features that makes it competitive with more expensive solutions out there
- Autoresponders - this is a must-have marketing tool these days. GetResponse's highly-rated autoresponder features were one reason I switched over from another similarly priced tool.
- Easy-to-use designers - This was also one of the features that made me switch over to GetResponse. I simply love the drag-and-drop designing interfaces for forms, emails and landing pages! They make my website look professional.
- Landing pages - This would have cost some extra money if it were not included. While not the most innovative solution out there, it's a nice-to-have alongside the core features.

Cons

I've been building my mailing list with the old interface and while a little ugly, was pretty intuitive to use. The new interface is a bit hard to get used to. I love the software, but I hope the new interface becomes easier to use!

Also, while GetResponse is great for marketing most products, but it's not yet equipped for heavy e-commerce.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 15/07/2023

Comprehensive Analysis and Evaluation: Features, Performance, and Effectiveness

Overall I will remain a forever user of GetResponse It has everything I need and more and at an affordable price.

Pros

User-friendly interface, accessible for users of all skill levels. Provides a wide range of email marketing tools and features. It includes a drag-and-drop. Top-notch automation capabilities. Can host webinars directly within the platform. With a wide range of third-party tools and platforms. Just so much more.

Cons

While they may offer automation capabilities, it may not be as advanced or robust as some of its competitors. While GetResponse does offer integration with a variety of third-party tools and platforms, its list of integrations may not be as extensive as that of some other email marketing platforms.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your fantastic review of GetResponse. We're thrilled that you find our platform user-friendly with a wide range of email marketing tools, including top-notch automation capabilities and webinar hosting. While we acknowledge your feedback on automation and integrations, we are continuously improving to meet our users' needs. We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to providing you with exceptional service.

Replied 24/07/2023