About EZnet Scheduler

EZnet Scheduler is a cloud-based appointment scheduling software that enables users to access their appointment details from mobile devices. It has the most powerful Smart Status notification system available anywhere. A status...

Browse EZnet Scheduler Reviews

Jessica B.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Love it!

Pros

The ability to schedule multiple appts and mark them accordingly.

Cons

That it times out so quickly and the small print size when trying to print.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Jessica,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We really appreciate your business.

Thank you for providing feedback on the program as well and bringing your particular issue to our attention.

Jylly C.

Reviewed on 25/02/2020

User friendly and effective scheduler

We use it for getting a birds eye view of all of our locations and each nights classes. It allows a Snapshot so we can see open times at the studio and differentiate between recurring in-house classes and outside rental bookings.

Pros

It’s easy to color code and customize your classes or bookings. It allows recurring appointments as well as alerts you when there’s a double booking. Easy to use and super effective.

Cons

I wish I could easily print the days bookings just like it looked on my screen. I also wish LOGIN was directly on the home screen and that as soon as you logged in on the mobile device that it loaded the FULL calendar view.

Genbook

Reasons for Choosing EZnet Scheduler

Google has too many things to input and doesn’t show a full day all on one screen. Plus you can’t have different locations side by side on your screen. They would all just pile up.

Reasons for Switching to EZnet Scheduler

Ease of adding a booking. The Less clicks I need to do to add a renter in at the last minute, the better.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Jylly, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review. We really appreciate your business.

Frank B.

Reviewed on 28/02/2020

works ok, lots of bus

overall, it works, and it's free.

Pros

it is free and is HCFA certified for healthcare use

Cons

Has lots of silly little bugs ie if you schedule a patient for a series of multiple visits, say every friday at 9:30am for 12 appointments, it goes ahead and schdules every single friday at 9:30am- even though the office may have previously blocked out certain fridays as being closed or even though some of those days may be hollidays and therfore be closed. The software doesn't warn you that the patient can't be seen on those days, since the office is closed or the doctor is out on that specific date. It should give you a heads up and let you decide if that appoitnment should still be added anyway.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Frank-

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please feel welcome to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist.--JG

Top EZnet Scheduler Alternatives

Fred R.

EZnet Scheduler Invaluable

EZnet Scheduler is invaluable to our practice. It servers as our clients scheduler both in-house and online. It is also a work flow management. This is the one piece of software that our company could not function without.

Pros

Easy to use, great visual presentation of the schedule

Cons

Can not select specific services independent of each practitioner for the external calendar.

Jane

Reasons for Choosing EZnet Scheduler

No external calendar function.

Reasons for Switching to EZnet Scheduler

It incorporated billing functions which were not applicable to our industry and not necessary. Paying for stuff we did not need or could not use.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Fred-Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business.

Susan P.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 12/03/2020

excellent scheduling software!!

EZNet Scheduler makes it so easy for everyone in our company to know exactly what is going on, no matter where we are at (work, home, anywhere!) without complicated emails or notifications. We have loved it ever since we started using it, and several upgrades have made it even better. We have multiple recording booths at our studio, and our schedule changes constantly throughout the day. EZNet makes it so simple for any employee to make changes to the schedule and put all notes and necessary information, including billing information, about each session into the schedule.

Pros

EZNet Scheduler lets you organize calendar functions like a good old handwritten calendar. So many options for how to set it up and also for categorizing appointments. Our company tried other scheduling software, but always went back to a paper schedule book because they didn't allow for making notes or easy changes to appointments. We have many different kinds of appointments in our business, and the color coding makes it so easy. And the ability to input many different types of information about the appointments is outstanding (all client info, notes about the appointment, etc.). The "appointment status" options, which are completely customizable, are excellent, too.

Cons

The program is great on laptop/desktop, but making changes on a phone is a bit tricky, at least with the configuration my company uses. It is also too easy to accidentally move an appointment by mistake when using the phone version. My only other complaint is the drop down "support" menu, which is directly above the "Today" button, which I need to click many times a day....the support menu will drop down and cover up the "today" button as you scroll over that part of the screen. Other than that, it's pretty much perfect!

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Thank you so much for your review, Susan! We are so glad to hear you are doing well and have benefited so much from EZnet Scheduler.

Thank you for providing feedback on the program as well and bringing your particular issue to our attention-we will be looking into it.

Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!--JG

We are currently working on an updated version of the EZnet Scheduler which will allow for easier use on mobile phones

Replied 23/03/2020
Caitlin M.

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

Good software for basic scheduling needs. Not too fussy, though is sensitive to appoinment...

Ability to view, track, and manipulate schedule online has been a huge help to our customers. It is also extremely helpful having the ability to quickly and easily update appointment statuses as they happen.

Pros

-Appointment Status drop-down selection
-Appointment email reminders are extremely helpful
-Screen navigation and view manipulation
-Helpful export feature
-Ability to select multiple instructors for a single appointment. Makes meetings schedules much easier.

Cons

-Buggy and easy to break. Once broke down the entire server because I accidentally put an end time to occur before the start time. Shut the whole site down.
-Can't run any usable reports, such as amounts of time spent by different instructors for specified date range and appointment status. Currently must be counted manually.
-Frequent loss of appointments. Disappears for no apparent reasons. Will be scheduled, shows on screen, then few days later or so, customer shows up with hand written appointment card. No appointment on schedule.
-Updating customer info has no affect on any existing appointments scheduled for customer. Must update the client in the database, then go and find every occurring scheduled appointment for said customer and update manually. Previous software updated all appointment occurrences with one update.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Dear Caitlin,
Thank you for your feedback and review. I am sorry you experienced some difficulty with your scheduler. Please help me under what reports you need so we can help you. We can customize any report for you and in many cases we can show you how to run the report you need. A report can be created that will not require manual counting . I will be asking my customer service manager to reach out to you to better understand your concerns so we can correct it for you. Thanks again for your feedback. It is very important to us.

Julie B.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Incorporates everything needed

Fantastic. I find it easy to use and my staff can check their schedule on their phone which is very convenient. Whenever I have had a problem, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]has always been there to assist and be helpful.

Pros

I have used eznetscheduler since 2012 and I find it easy to create appointments, set them to recurring, easy to drag and move them by 1/2 hour slots and across employees. I like how I can see all my staff in a day, week, and monthly view.

Cons

When I drag appointments, they many times do not drag properly and it ends up being easier to open the appointment to manually change the times or employee than to easily drag it. It isn't as mobile friendly as I would like.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Julie, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.--JG

Replied 09/03/2020
Tasha M.

EZ Scheduler Review

Primarily positive. As the administrator and primary user that sets the blocks and exceptions up, it's sometimes time consuming to put them in and get them in correct in one session.

Pros

It is easy to move the appointments around and being able to limit access for certain users to read only or they aren't allowed to override scheduling parameters

Cons

I find that with our part time employee it is difficult to change her availability around of appointments. If she's off several random days a month I have to individually put in the exceptions and frequently I have to re-do them until I get it just right. I feel like that part could use some major improvement, also having the calendar show the changes without having to exit view the calendar and then go back to edit if it's not correct.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Tasha, Thanks for the feedback on your experience with EZnet Scheduler. We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build a better program.

Replied 09/03/2020
Tarin C.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 27/09/2017

Easy to use, great customer service

Being able to reschedule by email with customers. The price is very good for number of reminder we need to send out per customer.

Pros

The software is simple to use. I like the email response option for customers to cancel or rescheduled appointment if needed. That feature really cuts down the time when needing to reschedule that appointment and simple to complete by email. It is easy to take a provider off the schedule when needed with minimal time doing so. It is very easy to adjust the schedule as needed as well.

Cons

I wish the text reminders would send out the first name for appts or initial of first name with last name. We have several children in one family and they usually have to call and see which child is to be seen. That would be my only feedback on how to improve features.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Tarin,
Thank you for your review. We can help you with the text reminders displaying the first name and last name of the appointment. There are a few ways we can do this so please contact Scot and we will fix this issue for you. Thanks!

Jylian C.

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

EZ allows us to schedule 7 studios within three locations and is visually so simple use!

Simple and easy to use for our needs.

Pros

Visually it's super easy to determine what reservations we have, what's available, color code them so I know what is what.

Cons

It doesn't alert you if there's a double booking when putting in recurring reservations. So if I'm booking 6 months I have to click each week to double check I didn't overlap with another reservation.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi. Jylian,

Thank you so much for your recent comment about our Eznet Scheduler. We take all positive and negative comments into consideration. We do see a benefit in reading comments from clients who have taken advantage of what our scheduler can do for thier company. In regards to your comment about "alerts," I will be sure to have one of our experts reach out to you regarding this concern. In the mean time, If you know of any company that would benefit from our scheduling system, please share this link www.eznetscheduler.com.

Mike

Replied 12/11/2017
John S.

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

Serves my purposes very well with only a few limitations

Greatest benefit is that I have my schedule available to me on my mobile device anywhere I go and I can make changes or schedule new appointments quickly and easily.

Pros

I like that this software is cloud based and that any changes from any device are automatically updated.

Cons

I wish that the software could handle patient accounts. I also wish I could click on a name and then be able to see everything about that patient including past and future appointments and account information.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Dear Doctor Schellenberg,
Thank you for your review and feedback.There is a method within the customer database to review appointment history, future appointments and notes. If this is what you are looking for, please reach out to customer service so we can show you how it works. Thanks again for your feedback since we are always working on improving our scheduler and your experience.

Nicole S.

Reviewed on 25/02/2020

Great scheduling software, great customer service

We have multiple clinics on a daily basis so having the scheduling calendar with an ability to view in multiple ways is extremely helpful for our business.

Pros

I like that you can view the schedule in multiple ways (like by day, week, month). I also love the customer service I have received when I have had to call in, they are always friendly, polite and very helpful.

Cons

I do not like having to force save appointments--I am not sure why this happens and it is only one extra click, but I wish I wouldn't have to do this at times.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Nicole,

Alfa M.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

Very Easy to Learn, and to use.

Appointments; tracking missing appointments, reminders. Ability to check our schedules any time or add to it any time.

Pros

It is easy to for tracking appointments, staff additions to schedule appointment notes. easy to build our own features and needs. We are a group practice in the behavioral health field.

Cons

A lot of room for repeated names and ID's. It use to have an ID letter& number that the system would develop. This feature was taken away, it causes a lot of repeated profiles with the same information

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Dear Alfa,
Thank you for your review and feedback. I understand from our technical people that this feature still exist but my be hidden on your scheduler. I will have someone get back to you to make sure it is working to your satisfaction. Thanks!

Mark B.

Reviewed on 30/09/2017

I've had a few problems with this service, but most have been quickly solved by tech support.

Pros

It's quite easy to use for clients and subscriber. It's easy to change parameters, make exceptions, block out times, although there is a learning curve to familiarizing oneself with the software.

Cons

I've had some complaints from clients that they can't log in or can't cancel an existing appointment online. I'm not sure how to advise them.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Doctor Brody, Thank you for a great review! I understand the feature that allows clients to cancel an appointment is not turned on in your scheduler. I believe this feature was turned off to avoid the patient creating a second record in your patient database. We are working on a solution that will avoid duplication of patient records. We will keep you posted on our progress. Thanks again.

Laurel A.

Ease of EZnet

Pros

EZnet Scheduler is a fantastic tool. It keeps all my appointments with needed contact data in one area. I love the ability to text or email patients from the Scheduler it cuts out one step in my day.

Cons

I don't like the ability to do a series of appointments. If the product changes you have to change it each appointment. It should have the ability to carry over the product change.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Dear Laurel,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!--JG

The system currently allows for changes to recurring appointments, however in the future clients will have an option to change future appointments and/or past appointments.

Replied 11/03/2020
Allison B.

Reviewed on 25/02/2020

Great standalone, flexible scheduler, but doesn't play well with others.

Pros

The ability to have 16 employee's schedules on the screen at one time is vital for tax season. There are few scheduling programs that allow this viewing flexibility.

Cons

EZNet does not integrate with our CRM so we have to duplicate effort to track our activities. No ability to require certain fields or engage data verification, so it does not enforce consistency between users.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Allison,

Carla G.

GREAT SOFTWARE!!!

Pros

This software is easy to use and pretty self explanatory. It's customizable to make it more functional and specific to our needs. Not sure where we would be or what we would do without EZnet.

Cons

It would be great to have a history feature on appointments that were previously deleted. For each day run a report to see if appointments were deleted and by which user.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Dear Carla,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your excellent review. We really appreciate your business.

Thank you for providing feedback on the program as well and bringing new ideas to the table!.

Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!---JG

Replied 04/03/2020
Jan N.
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

I tested and compared eighteen different online schedulers. EZnet Scheduler was the right...

Pros

Ability to support a multiplicity of stations, ability for people to use it WITHOUT an account, ability to flag fields that are required/not required, map associated with each station, ability to embed HTML in another web site, pricing.

Cons

Requirement that time slots across stations share 'starting point' with office hours - makes it complicated when scheduling station using different task durations at different start times. Customer support not always responsive to support requests (sometimes get addressed right away, other times they seem ignored, so I just ask again until it 'takes'.)

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Jan,
Thank you for your review and feedback. Time slots and stations do not have to have the same starting point. I have asked one of our customer service reps to reach out and help you with this. I am sorry you have experienced a delay in our response time to handle your concerns. Please let me know when you experienced this and was it a phone or email request? Was it outside of normal office hours? This will help me to understand what I need to do to correct this concern. Thanks again for your feedback.

Tracey P.
  • Industry: Automotive

A great Tool

It helps everyone stay in tune to when we can and cannot schedule by the blocked off times for techs

Pros

We like the part that allows us to block off time for certain techs on a daily basis

Cons

Sometimes its a little slow but nothing stands out as being really bad

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Dear Tracey,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Thank you for providing feedback on the speed of the program as well and bringing this issue to our attention.---JG

Replied 03/03/2020
Sylvia A.

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

We use the software in our service business and are very pleased with it.

It has helped us meet the scheduling needs of our renewals department.

Pros

Ease of use and support makes this product a great product for the money. Being able to schedule a service quickly is very important.

Cons

Lacks some reports we would like to have. Other than this, we feel the reporting to be sufficient for the product. We use it daily and that is all that we feel needs any improvement.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Dear Sylvia,

Thank you for your review. Please let us know what reports you need. Many are there but if you need one customized we can help you with that. Please send us your requirements or reach out to your customer service rep Scot. Thanks again!

Jennifer O.

Multi-user friendly!

We have had a very positive experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his crew. We would recommend using this scheduler!

Pros

This software is multi-user friendly. Since we have at least three people making appointments at a time, the real time updates are essential.

Cons

My only wish is that multiple emails can be used to send appointment confirmations. Many of our clients ask for that.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Thank you so much for your review, Jennifer! We are so glad to hear you are doing well and have benefited so much from EZnet Scheduler. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!--JG

Tammy L.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

Customer rep has been very helpful and responsive to questions.

Pros

The ease of use for the customer and for our internal staff is a must and you nailed what we need. We just renewed for another year.

Cons

On occasion there seems to be a glitch in sending an email to the customer, but I know recent upgrades to the system seem to have things on track again.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi. Tammy,

Thank you so much for your recent comment about our Eznet Scheduler. We take pride in what our powerful system can do for companies like yours. In regards to your concern, yes, we are always revamping the site so you should see many improvements. I will forward your concern to a specialist to check the issue. Please be patient as we are currently revamping our system. If you don't mind, please share the link below. www.eznetscheduler.com.
Thank you for choosing EZnet Scheduler!

Mike

Replied 12/11/2017
Nikea K.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 10/03/2020

Wellness Clinic

Nothing to add at this time

Pros

The ability to filter customers by what is needed to identify last appointment, notes, and animal name.

Cons

On the customer end the complaints are that they are unable to reset their password if they forgot the original one and end up calling us to make an appointment.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Nikea,

Replied 11/03/2020
James F.

Reviewed on 25/02/2020

Good for coordinating our estimators

Pros

I can look at a daily or a weekly view to see where our estimators are going and eliminate or greatly reduce backtracking out in the field. This saves us time and fuel.

Cons

I would like to see an auto-save feature. If I forget to manually save, I can lose an appointment.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi James,

Mark H.

Reviewed on 02/03/2020

Awesome gamechanger for my practice!

Having this software allows me to operate my practice without an assistant which is a huge savings!

Pros

I like that I can access my schedule from remote locations and anytime on my cellphone. Also a big fan of the text and email reminders.

Cons

There can be improvements when initially imputing a new patient and setting up the reminders.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Mark-
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!--JG

Replied 03/03/2020