About Logiwa WMS

Logiwa WMS is a cloud-based warehouse management and order fulfillment solution built on a .NET framework. The solution supports disparate warehousing processes, separate product groups and the needs of different sectors within a...

Browse Logiwa WMS Reviews

Hakan

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

We've tried the most, and are sticking with Logiwa

Pros

We've have used quite a few solutions before like Shiphero, iTracker, 3pl central and few other 3pl (WMS) / Order management software.

Unlike others we’ve used before, Logiwa offers the features that are essential to run a business included in their solution.

Pricing is by far the best, literally fractions of what we have paid to previous solutions. Implementation was smooth, they have made few modifications on billing and customer pricing modules as per our pricing model. Very responsive and knowledgeable staffs working at their IT dept.

Cons

Certain features need minor modifications to make it easier for the users.

Response from Logiwa Corp

Thank you for your review Hakan! We look forward to a longlasting partnership with NEX Worlwide Express and will keep improving our platform.

Noah
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

Noah's First Review, ~6 Months In

It was a steep learning curve, but now that I feel like I have the hang of it, I brag about the system to everyone who is willing to listen. It really feels like we can do anything.

Pros

The support team is incredible. I have no background in warehouse management or even working in a warehouse. They are responsive and patient in helping me mold this system to fit our incredibly unique style of fulfillment needs. They have consistently been there in emergencies and bailed me out of potential client-facing disasters. Their support team works tirelessly to encourage the development of new systems and ideas based on the feedback I have given - it really feels like I have been able to mold Logiwa to my specific needs (which are VERY different from most larger warehouses), and the Logiwa support team has been CRITICAL to that success.

The ease of connection for different stores (Shopify, Woocommerce, Squarespace etc.) has really stood out to me - we know of other warehouses that take weeks or even months to onboard new clients. It takes minutes in Logiwa, and our clients are always impressed at this turnaround speed.

Functionality - there are very very few instances of Logiwa flat out telling me that something cannot be done. Other programs I looked at had capability limits, and Logiwa's are much much higher.

Cons

There are a lot of features outlined in the initial onboarding that come at an additional cost (branding, custom email/notification jobs, full cycle counting functionality, custom reporting) that were not explicitly made clear. Ask questions about pricing as you onboard so you are not surprised at any point.

The terminology can be tricky. Some of the terms are used interchangeably and it takes a little getting used to (looking at you, "LP").

Onboarding for the sake of learning the system. While the onboarding team was great and incredibly helpful, they did all the functions themselves while I watched and took notes. I think it would be better for potential users to walk through the functions as the onboarding team coaches them.

3PL Warehouse Manager

Reasons for Switching to Logiwa WMS

More functionality, prompter responses initially, the best customer support team

Reviewed on 09/08/2022

Logiwa Growth Experience

Customer service has gotten better. Like I mentioned their growth. They actually came on site a year later to ensure we were using the software correctly- trouble shooting etc. This was a huge opportunity.

Pros

Simple layout- easy to navigate menus. Once you understand the needed functions- it is fairly easy to trouble shoot

Cons

Growth has been difficult. Onboarding was too fast. We were not prepared enough. They are a growing company just as we are- so make sure you know exactly what you need to operate before onboarding. One other thing that hurt us is they only have 2 units of measure.

Top Logiwa WMS Alternatives

Steffi

Reviewed on 03/11/2020

It's cheap.... and it shows

It's been very poor working with the customer serivice team. They have Customer Account managers and they are great but you do not keep them, you have to use a ticket system where they will try to shrug off that anything is wrong, and won't look into anything precisely without you asking, and if you do not know their internal lingo, they will just tell you, you are wrong and not do anything.

It feels very much like they do not read the tickets, most of my tickets even for simple things are about 20 back and forths. It's cheap, I like that, they nickel and dime for reports but that part I'm ok with, but the customer service time it takes and quality of service given makes me say do not waste your time. Changing systems is a pain, so we're here through holidays but we will see after that.

They say they are built for growth but I can't imagine staying here if the company keeps growing.

Pros

When it works, it works quickly enough and is inexpensive

Cons

The customer service won't try to fix your problems until you really kick up a stink. It feels like there's a communication gap but I think they just don't want to. They ask you for the solutions and will gaslight you saying nothing has changed, you must have messed up your configuration that you don't even have access to.

It's unstable, last Black Friday it was down for about 4 hours.

They use a one size approach, so there's some sort of sharing, so changes another customer makes can affect your settings. Our barcodes being printed for example will change because of another customer and then we need to write in for them to be fixed, and the response times over the last year have doubled.

When we launched since they did a reset after testing none of our customization was there anymore and it took WEEKS to fix. We were not able to upload or create items.

Kyle

Reviewed on 27/05/2022

WMS with Flexibility

We are very happy to Partner with Logiwa as our WMS provider. They have many features and functions that have helped our company scale. They make monthly updates & improvements to ensure they remain one of the top 3PL software's.

Pros

Relationship with Logiwa is a partnership. They listen to us as a client and implement features + functions that help us operate more efficiently.

Cons

Working through issues with the Support Team can sometimes be difficult, however, Logiwa has proven that they are aware and in the process of improving this weakness.

3PL Warehouse Manager and Excalibur WMS

Reasons for Choosing Logiwa WMS

We needed a WMS software that would handle high volume DTC and B2B orders simultaneously.

ShipStation and SkuVault

Reasons for Switching to Logiwa WMS

Appeared to be the best fit for our company given their connectivity and bang for the buck.
Robert

Reviewed on 26/05/2022

Quick Fast and Efficant

Overall the experience has been great, we are able to do our business with little issue, and as Logiwa is a growing company they come out with new and improved features monthly.

Pros

The robust functionality of Logiwa allows us to tailor the WMS to our requirements. We have changed business models while using Logiwa and the support team has helped us along the way. We have gone from normal Ecomm fulfillment to flash sales which require mass fulfillment in a short amount of time. Logiwa has been able to keep up with demand. We have also implemented cross-docking and serialized items which Logiwa has been able to handle.
I also like the fact that Logiwa allows us to control our integrations, we don't have to wait for a support team to enable integration and we can add as many as we want, whenever we want.

Cons

Once in a while, there are bugs that the Logiwa dev team needs time to figure out.

Steve

Reviewed on 12/11/2020

Excellent Implementation support from Logiwa

My implementation specialist has been very helpful and patient with me, this really helped getting the system implemented and ensuring a continued use from our company.

Pros

This software offers everything you would need to sustain a large 3PL operation.

Cons

This is not as user friendly as I would have hoped, some terms are confusing to understand.

Excalibur WMS and Sphere WMS

Reasons for Choosing Logiwa WMS

We needed a more robust system capable of handling the demands of our growing company and customer base.

inFlow Inventory

Reasons for Switching to Logiwa WMS

We interviewed several different WMS providers and I felt that Logiwa was the most intuitive of them all. Price point was something I could live with as well. While Logiwa was not the cheapest I felt that it offered the most for the price point.
Doug
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 05/11/2020

Great Software for Stocking / Warehouse Management

The implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our implementation Consultant) was great. She was very patient and made sure we had all the kinks worked out. We launched pretty quickly and she was exceptionally flexible with our short turn around time. The web based training was incredibly well put together and I think because of the extra effort she put in, we were successful on day one.

Pros

I like the mobility of the product. It works great on any type of device (mobile app and web platform). The software is quick, responsive, and very robust for the price.

Cons

There is nothing to that comes to mind that I dont like about Logiwa. Overall, its a great product. I am sure with time, it will become even more robust as they add valuable functionality.

3PL Warehouse Manager

Reasons for Switching to Logiwa WMS

Cost and implementation are the main reasons we went with Logiwa. We have not been disappointed with our selection.
Joe

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

First 6 Months

Overall, the experience has been very positive. Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (onboarding team member) has been great. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything very well.

Pros

Love it’s simplicity for the users to learn & use. The solution is robust and handles fulfillment operations really well. The built in integrations are awesome and very easy to use.

Cons

The pricing structure is a challenge and does make it difficult to be competitive pursuing new customers. There are costs per store connection, customized packing slips, automation rules, etc. you can purchase “packs”; but these costs add up quickly when working with customers that are omni-channel.

Logan

Reviewed on 29/06/2022

User Review

It has been good so far! Still learning as I go.

Pros

Responsiveness of support staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Cons

A little buggy here and there. But this gets fixed or adjusted if we submit a ticket.

Jai
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 01/12/2020

Sophisticated and integrative system with extremely helpful onboarding team

Logiwa has the most variety of online marketplace integrations and able to provide/retrieve inventory feeds from these marketplaces in real-time. We were able to: set up return process, set up picking algorithm (e.g. order based, single item, etc.) and assign to authorized user, find the best price for all registered carrier, customize different data fields (e.g. item), handle bundles/kits, track inventory based on bin, and manage purchase orders sent to vendors, among many other functions that we require.

Pros

Logiwa had all features that we required and the onboarding manager went above and beyond to explain, customize, and set up the sophisticated system to fit all of our needs. Logiwa's support team is also great with consistent follow-ups and having jobs done.

Cons

One thing I would say is the Logiwa's interface that is not too focused on the user experience. As someone on the system implementation side, I clearly understand the logic behind it, but I also admit that it is not too intuitive. For instance, users are accustomed to the search results when clicking an option from the menu, but the Logiwa system requires a search query (with optional filter function) before displaying the results. Icons are also not too intuitive.

Reasons for Choosing Logiwa WMS

I cannot state which product I switched from, but we switched because we needed a more complex system to fulfill high-volume orders.
serkan

Reviewed on 26/09/2018

so many features, fair pricing and great customer service

Pros

Everything can be customized based on your business. User interface is so easy to learn. It has so much features and that's why it may look complicated at the beginning however support team make sure you are up and running quickly. This company takes customer feedback very seriously and improving their software based on feedback. I get emails almost every week for new integrations and features and they even added new feature to make the software even more user friendly speficially for ecommerce businesses. Even though I provide 3PL services, my background is coming from ecommerce so since I always used ecommerce multichannel inventory sofftwares I needed certain features to feel comfortable and run business faster. Account manager and one of their developer scheduled meeting with me, listened my suggestion for 15-20 minutes to make sure they understand whats needed and they coded what I needed less than 2-3 weeks.

Cons

I would have said that it may not be fit for smaller ecommerce businesses until few weeks ago but now I really don't see any negative side of this software after all the new features they added in last couple weeks. Support alone worth more than what you will pay.

Gonca

Reviewed on 23/08/2016

Advanced functionality for E-commerce Fulfillment

I've implemented and have been using LA WMS in our e-commerce fulfillment operations. I implemented LA WMS in my previous jobs in 2 different 3PL - fulfillment companies.

Pros

It's a highly configurable and adaptable solution. It can manage fulfillment operations for various products such as food and beverage, electronics, apparel and fashion. You can setup new operations super fast and easily.

Cons

They could have a BI tool within the application. But they added it last year and it's super cool.

Robert
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

Logiwa was my first experience with a WMS.

Logiwa has continued to get better to meet our needs and customize the software to meet our specific needs.

Pros

It allowed us to digitize our inventory and convert our picking and receiving process to a barcode bin system.

Cons

Features and implementations aren't always consistent across the platform. Sometimes scanning a barcode advanced you to the next screen/field/function, sometimes you have to hit enter, or tap confirm.

Richard

Reviewed on 18/10/2018

The Most Flexible SCM System in the Market

Our inventory has became very accurate. Increase in sales due to 99% shipping accuracy. Logiwa is our central hub to all platforms.

Pros

It is the perfect inventory management system for our business. Support is prompt and reliable. Our process around the warehouse has become very efficient and easy to use. Once you understand the software, you can customize the process to meet your needs.

Cons

Very Minor bugs that get resolved when you contact support.

Response from Logiwa Corp

We're so glad that we can support you in getting 99% inventory accuracy and that our support team has been able to respond to all your inquiries.

Bachar

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

One of a KIND.

Running my daily ops a lot faster, Centralizing all my operations from various startups, a very customizable platform and a one of a kind customer service.

Pros

Since the moment i got started on LA, a lot of features made me realize that it is in fact the best software for my company since it has all the features and more for me to run my business efficiently. From the amazing customer service, to the personalized training & software building to fit my EXACT needs, to the continuous customer service to ensure a successful implementation and use of the LA. Altogether, LA allowed me to centralize all my operations (from using multiple software, to now using only one), and run my operations for multiple startups ALL IN ONE.

A big Thank You to the team for being beyond helpful & resourceful, and continuously helping me successfully implement LA.

Cons

To be honest, there is not much about this software that i did not like. Everything about it is great and it fits my business needs perfectly. Maybe the only thing that i did not like was how long it took ME to get perfectly used to it and run my daily ops a lot faster. But after using the software for few weeks, i am getting a lot better.

Reviewed on 19/05/2019

Great Program for the Price, the implementation and support team have been super helpful

Logiwa is a great system for a company in need of a WMS system on a budget. It integrates with numerous eCommerce and accounting platforms and has been a great help to our operations.

Pros

Really effective for managing inventory, locations etc. Shipment orders, become a bit redundant because you have to flip back and forth between multiple screens to complete them, but all in all a great system.

Cons

One of the downsides is the seeming lack of ability to truly assign and notify users of tasks they need to complete. There's some minor features that need some more development to make the process smoother - you have the click off of the field that the quantity is in before submitting the page or it will error out, etc.

Response from Logiwa Corp

Thank you for your review John! We're so happy that you are enjoying our software.

We are continuing to make improvements to the platform so we please let us know what suggestions you have.

Becky

Reviewed on 09/04/2021

LOGIWA - Impressive Features and Functionality- Top Level Warehouse Management

We are currently in the implementation phase with a Go-Live date with our first client on May 3rd. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our implementation consultant, has been outstanding in her guidance and support. Her professionalism and patience have been appreciated as we learn all of the new LOGIWA features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been key to our transition from 3PL to LOGIWA.

Pros

1. Job Batching
2. Shopping cart interface setups
3. Item imports from shopping cart
4. Robotics
5. Barcode capabilities for picking/packing
6. Manifesting at the packing station

Cons

We are new to the software. At this point, we have not witnessed any "cons" to this software. We are very impressed with the features and functionality.

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

3PL Software

100. These guys are top notch. Professional and always available. The system supports all functions a 3PL would need (e.g. lot control, assigning freight accounts to listing channels etc.).

Pros

What I DO like most about this software is the support we receive from the CS group. They are quick to respond and the system supports everything we do. We do everything a business to business and business to consumer 3rd party fulfillment company does.

Cons

The work it takes to implement an API connection that does not already exist. Fortunately the existing list is growing as the years go on.

Jesus

Reviewed on 13/11/2020

Great Job

Well, good and fast customer support, they answer and help with any questions or problems

Pros

very easy to fill out my orders, and the nice program never fail

Cons

choosing 1 item at a time, and to revise on order you have to go to 3 different screens

Lisa

Reviewed on 11/11/2021

Logiwa Review

Pros

The system is user friendly, keeps inventory control nicely and outbound orders are reletively easy to prepare. Importing templates makes for fast productivity.

Cons

The billing aspects need work. I do export files to do monthly billing, but it needs to be more automated.

Cole

Reviewed on 05/09/2018

We chose Logiwa for it's functionality, we rave about the Company because of support

The system has helped us streamline our business and keep us organized. We can't share enough about the communication and support that comes along with partnering with Logiwa.

Pros

The functionality and connectivity to multiple platforms. We also have used the help resources quite a bit as we learned the system, and they are very straightforward. We've had a lot of questions while using the system and the support team is always responsive and thorough.

Cons

There was an adjustment period while learning the system. Warehousing and fulfillment was a newer business unit for us and the ins/outs of WMS and the interface took time to learn.

Manny

Reviewed on 07/09/2018

Customer Service

Everything we were looking for in a software package Logiwa has provided. All you have to do is ask them and they get on it right away. Awesome!

Pros

What I liked most about the software was how well the folks at Logiwa worked with us to help us with our particular needs. Not every customer is the same but they really tried, and succeeded in getting things done for us.

Cons

Nothing. We have not found a single problem anywhere in our dealing with Logiwa.

Larry
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 09/09/2019

Summit Distribution - Ligiwa

We like that it truly captures all activity and creates billable transactions for all of them. The system is a quite cumbersome, but when you think of all the processes and steps it needs to accomplish, how could it not be cumbersome.

Pros

Working with their representatives was a true pleasure. They held our hands from start through finish. Towards the end they could have easily passed us off to the Support team, but they instead stay in-touch with us to make sure that everything was taken care of properly.

Cons

The billing module has taken months to get straightened out. Again, the representatives worked with us on EVERY issue until it was fixed properly. I want to preface this "Con" that the billing component is something that must be customized for every new Logiwa customer, so we anticipated that there would be challenges to go from zero to 100. Thank goodness for the representatives, otherwise we would have had a real tough go at it.

Eitel
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Reviewed on 27/08/2021

The Experience with LOGIWA and its features.

Having the opportunity of having the LOGIWA WMS experience at our site has been a very good learning experience, the system has provided us more knowledge on how easy is to set up new processes from incoming product all the way to out bound, the transition from our previous WMS to LOGIWA was very easy and the new processed that have been implemented using LOGIWA have definitely saved a substantial amount of time throughout every steps in the processes.
All of these wouldn't not have been possible if we wouldn’t have the excellent support that LOGIWA has provided during all this time, the prompt response to our questions had make a difference.

Pros

One of the features the I like about LOGIWA is having the opportunity of mass processing a large amount of identical items at once, this has saved us a lot of time and the efficiency has been improved.
The product is user friendly.

Cons

Not having the ability to use the same username on multiple devices has been a challenge.