CallTools Reviews

About CallTools

CallTools offers an advanced predictive dialer and inbound call center management solution that streamlines and optimizes call center operations. With list management tools that include list scrubbing, recycling, and export...

4.7

Browse CallTools Reviews

Anderson
Anderson
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Great for speed dialing

Pros

Great to call masive customers at once, and campaings can be assigned to my eployees to make sure they get as productive as possible.

Cons

Some times get stuck when many lead are assigned.

Response from CallTools

Thank you for the 5 Star Review!

Jason
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 11/01/2024

Its feels custom built just for us

At this point we are so dialed in and I feel we are getting the best possible results. In the past with other programs I had always felt we weren't capturing as much as possible, that we weren't optimizing peak performance. We are very fortunate we have access to Chaz. To say he's been instrumental in making this all possible would be an understatement.
Overall there isn't anything I'm left needing or wanting - Calltools has it all.

Pros

What I like most, is that after all the customization available, and the personalization, it feels as if it were built just for us and our needs.

Cons

If I have to pick a topic, I would say the learning curve is steep. It takes time to learn the "Calltools Way" - there are just so many possible functions on the platform that it can take a very long time to learn it - certainly much longer than the 30 min initial set up call offers.

VICIdial

Reasons for Choosing CallTools

Because Chaz suggested it. I've known him for years - he understands my business model and what I need to achieve. We had a conversation and he explained how I can have better success switching to Calltools - and so I did.

Convoso

Reasons for Switching to CallTools

Again, because of Chaz and his recommendation

Response from CallTools

Hi Jason, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy to hear Chaz brought you on board. So glad Call Tools is working for you and your company! - Call Tools Team

Replied 07/02/2024
Ashraya

Reviewed on 03/04/2024

Useful Product

Pros

Meets my need. I mostly use the autodialer

Cons

Wish they had a built in CRM so that I didn't have to go get another one.

Response from CallTools

Hi Ashraya, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are glad to hear Call Tools meets your needs! We are always here to assist with any questions! - Call Tools Team

Top CallTools Alternatives

Alex
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 29/08/2020

Great platforms elevated requirements.

I had a pretty much neutral experience with CallTools. They did not resolve an issue that I had with my agents, they could not use the CRMs dialer within the website and we had to download an external software for them to be able to take and receive calls. This made us leave the use of the app as we found a cross-platform one that could be used not only y MAC/PC but also Android/iOS devices.

Pros

The ease of use and CRM are very well built and have a ton of options that you can customize depending on what you want for your company. It's amazing that you can create your own script for your agents and that you can handle reports, calls, campaing management all in one.

Cons

The support team did not answer the requests correctly. Also they don't have mobile apps to access the CRM, so you're stuck with a website use only and it does not work cross-platform (linux-ChromeOS devices).

Aircall and Ruby Receptionists

Reasons for Choosing CallTools

We moved from AnswerConnect to CallTools given that we started to do in house calls (outbound and inbound) and the service provided was not bad at all but we wanted to give customers a better experience with trained agents for sales and scheduling.

Reasons for Switching to CallTools

Because of the ease of use of the CRM and all the integrations that it included on the license.
nathan

Reviewed on 04/03/2024

Review of Calltools

perfect. customer support and integration team is good.

Pros

customer support, quality of system. ease of use, integrations.

Cons

everything is perfect, no changes needed as of now.

Response from CallTools

Hi Nathan, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We Appreciate your kind remarks. - Call Tools Team

Replied 12/03/2024
Hannah
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 09/02/2023

Calltools is the best software to run a successful call center

My overall experience with CallTools has been nothing short of amazing! I have done many, many, many meetings with their support team and have learned more than I could've imagined learning about the software, and have been able to keep my team going successfully for well over a year now! We are always looking for additional ways to improve our reach and the CallTools team has always been so helpful with making sure we are up to date on all updates!

Pros

I think the #1 feature about calltools is the level of support you can get. I started out not knowing anything about calltools or how to use it. They have great tutorial videos as well as an excellent support team who keeps you up to date on all updates and optimizations on the site. They also listen to the feedback of their customers and implement updates that make managing the live filters and campaigns so simple. Especially thankful for all the guidance from [sensitive content hidden]!

Cons

I think some updated tutorial videos on how to maximize your production with live filters and caller id strategies would be helpful!

RingCentral Contact Center

Reasons for Switching to CallTools

In doing research on power dialing softwares for our company, CallTools offered the best pricing with the best software and the best possible support team!

Response from CallTools

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We love to read reviews such as yours! We are happy to hear you received amazing support from our support team!

- Call Tools Team

Nikolai
Nikolai
  • Industry: Wireless

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

Great AutoDial and Management Oversight ability

The ability to have better management oversight and for team to make more calls.

Pros

The AutoDialer works like a charm. We can power through call lists with ease. In addition, for managers it's great because it is easy to review and listen to recordings. The format is simple so not a lot of clicks to get what you want.

Just make sure you have the default rules set up BEFORE making calls.

Cons

The follow-ups need to be closely coordinated with your CRM like Salesforce to make this part effective.

Response from CallTools

Nikolai, thank you for taking a moment to write a review! We're glad you found the suite of manager features helpful; between call recordings, Live Agent Monitoring, and Real Time Reporting, CallTools.com provides detailed insight on agent performance. Please reach out if there is anything we can help you with! - Your CallTools.com Team

Replied 23/10/2017
Firas
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Highly recommended

Great experience
And great customer support
Special thanks to Michael Plumey helped me over the phone to resolve couple of issue and configuring the call transfer option

Pros

Easy to set up and the customer support

Cons

Nothing so far all good and no issues to mention

Response from CallTools

Hi Firas, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy to hear Michael assisted you as he did! - Call Tools Team

Jeanette

Reviewed on 02/05/2024

Amazing support team

My overall experience is amazing , great tool

Pros

The fast response with Tex support and taking care of the issue making sure your system is working properly

Cons

There is nothing that I don’t like about call tools

Response from CallTools

Hi Jeanette, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy to hear you were assisted to get you going! Thank you again! - Call Tools Team

Replied 09/05/2024
daniel

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

[sensitive content hidden] THANK YOU!!!!!

Pros

Great customer service thank you [sensitive content hidden] he really knows the product!!!

Cons

nothing i did not like about the product!!

Response from CallTools

Hi Daniel, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy you love all things Call Tools! - Call Tools Team

Martin

Reviewed on 24/10/2022

Dials fast but not my favorite dialer

I have used it twice and have always gone back to mojo. It’s my go to dialer and it was easier to learn and master. But calltools is a very fast dialer.

Pros

You are able to reach a lot of people with your dialing sessions. This moves very quickly.

Cons

The only feature I do not like on Calltools is the interface. I think it could be a bit simplified. I would rather spend my time calling then looking at tutorials.

Eli

Reviewed on 03/12/2022

My Go to Dialer

Calltools is a great software that my company has and will probably continue to use for many years. Hopefully, they will continue to upgrade their software so they can remain competitive.

Pros

Calltools is a great 10-line dialer that my company has been using since we started implementing cold calling. Most dialers only have 1-3 lines so Calltools being able to use up to 10 is a big bonus. We very rarely have to s support but when we do they are quick to solve any problems we may have. Their software works great and once it is set up requires minimal changes.

Cons

The software can be a bit tricky to learn how to navigate. When purchasing new numbers we often get spam numbers which cost us money. Additionally not being able to refresh numbers for more than 30 days periods at a time can make it extra work when refreshing large lists, especially if you are not using the software daily.

CallRail and Mojo

Reasons for Switching to CallTools

similar price but get the 10-line dialer.

Response from CallTools

Eli,

Thank you for the stellar 5-Star Review of CallTools. Our goal is to exceed customer expectations, thank you for being a valued CallTools customer and we appreciate the recommendation.

-CallTools Team

Replied 25/01/2023
Mary Ivan Grace

Reviewed on 19/01/2023

Calltools Save the Day!

FANTASTIC - saved us a whole month with just few mins sitting with their support! Shout out to [sensitive content hidden], who made all the zigzag brain draining integrations so easy!

Pros

Integrations are one pain in our team, with calltools team just a call away, we were able to resolve a 2 weeks agony that our clients can't get with just few mins Zoom call with Calltools. They are very accommodating especially in the technical side. We haven't waited a long PROMPT on the call to get it resolved.

Cons

None so far, we have been using this for almost 3 years now

Response from CallTools

Hi Mary,

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We love to hear reviews just like this about our Call Tools team! We are happy to hear we were able to assist! - Call Tools Team

• Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 05/02/2017

Don't Get Much Better Than This

I have used many software for my call center business and finally settled with this for more than a year and above. It is packed with many features but the best part is that it shows the clients call number so you can verify information without bothering with additional questions. It has a very responsible reporting capabilities to real time action.

Pros

Time saving and packed with information and UI is simple.

Cons

A better management when using slow Internet connection.

Response from CallTools

James,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're grateful you have been with us for so long and we value your business. Unfortunately, running CallTools on a slow Internet connection usually proves difficult due to the size of the system and its being cloud-based. However, we're glad to hear you enjoy the feature-packed system we've built. The client information pop ups help keep everything organized so you aren't asking your clients questions over again.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Your CallTools.com Team

Replied 14/03/2017
Domenic
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 27/06/2023

[sensitive content hidden] from Integrations

Pros

The integration team, specifically [sensitive content hidden]
has been very responsive through email and has even been on multiple zoom calls to make sure all our needs have been met. He is the main reason we are staying with Call Tools.

Cons

I can not thing of any cons currently with this software.

Response from CallTools

Hi Domenic, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy Keith assisted you as he did. We are always here to help with any future assistance needed! - Call Tools Team

Replied 30/06/2023
Ratan

Reviewed on 31/03/2023

call tools an excellent telemarketing solution

Excellent, good service, good technology

Pros

User friendly and effective. Support is good.

Cons

Could be made a bit cheaper. As such it's priced properly

Response from CallTools

Hi Ratan,

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! Thank you so much for the positive feedback.

- Call Tools Team

Steve

Reviewed on 26/07/2018

Great product and a super support team

Pros

The ease of use for any new hire. The system is up and running in a fer minutes and is totally reliable.

Cons

Nothing negative to say. Is a seamless web based application that works from any location. The price is good and the integration flawless.

Response from CallTools

Thank you for the 5 Star Review!

Brock
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 31/01/2024

LVLNRG Calltools Review

My experience with Calltools has been great. The support has been solid as well. Definitely recommend. Specifically [sensitive content hidden], he's been great to us and couldn't be happier with our experience.

Pros

Calltools is an easy to use platform that has boosted our productivity by 10 fold.

Cons

None, other than the interface can be hard to do some functions on only because that calls for some in depth data management that any dialer would need.

Response from CallTools

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy to hear dialer is working for you and your company. Great to hear you were assisted by our team! We are always here for all your Call Tools needs! - Call Tools Team

Replied 07/02/2024

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

Best Dialer

Pros

Aside from the dialer being a very powerful tool for my business the support is unparalleled everyone in tech support is fantastic. My account rep is super responsive and always gets things done for me.

Cons

Some aspects of the software could be simplified

Response from CallTools

Thank you for the 5 Star Review!

Roger

Reviewed on 12/07/2018

Great features & excellent customer support from my account rep James Saif.

Pros

The software is easy to use. There are great features offered which have not been implemented by other predictive dialers I have tried in the past.

Cons

I would like to see an easier process to recycle our existing campaigns and lower fees per user/seats.

Response from CallTools

Thank you for the 5 Star Review!

Anthony

Reviewed on 10/01/2017

Amazing Call Center Software - Best By Far We've Ever Used At Clickflame!

Working with Ed at Call Tools has been a great experience. Our connection rates and quality of phone clarity are amazing even though we use the free X-Lite from Counterpath. In every instance that we needed support from Call Tools we got instant results and immediate action needed. You would be hard pressed to find a better provider especially with the great prices they offer.

Pros

Phone clarity and connection rates.

Cons

Can't say I have any complaints.

Response from CallTools

Thank you for the 5 Star Review!

Oscar
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 02/10/2017

This dialer is very easy to use! The way you can switch from campaign to campaign with just a...

Time. It saved me a lot of time because its easy to use.

Pros

I like how I can easily switch from campaign to campaign without exiting my dialer page. This makes it easy to switch a campaign and get right back to it!

Cons

The only thing that I do not like about the software is that it works best without wifi and better with hard wire.

Response from CallTools

Thank you for the 5 Star Review!

Rich

Reviewed on 09/08/2023

[sensitive content hidden] rocks!

Pros

The customer service! [sensitive content hidden] has been one of the best customer service representatives I have ever worked with in my life and I have been in sales for over 20 years. I have appreciated him and his wonderful customer service.

Cons

Not my agent [sensitive content hidden] he has been awesome but it takes a long time to get a tech person on the phone!

Barb
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 07/06/2017

Easy to use, easy set up, proficent

Great for outbound calling cambaigns!

Pros

Was able to save time by automatically continually dialing numbers, didnt have to wait, or have down time.

Cons

Wasn't able to have as much control of calls as I would like, but was good if you have many CSR who try to avoid calls.

Response from CallTools

Thank you for the 5 Star Review!

Samuel

Reviewed on 02/06/2023

Great Company and Staff

My experience was great.[sensitive content hidden] did such an awesome job by educating me on the system and also picking up when ever I needed him.

Pros

I like how there customer service and assigned manager where always going above and beyond for me.

Cons

Honestly, there is only one. I don’t like how long it takes to get scheduled for onboarding. But at the same time they are pretty fast. The most I had to wait is a week which was my fault for not listening to my assigned manager

Response from CallTools

Hi Samuel, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We appreciate your kind words and are always here to assist! - Call Tools Team

Replied 27/06/2023