About Maropost

Maropost is a cloud-based marketing solution enabling marketing teams to strategically engage with their audience through marketing automation and analytics. It has proved to be successful for businesses of all sizes across...

All Maropost Reviews Apply filters

Browse Maropost Reviews

11 of 4,290 reviews

All Maropost Reviews Apply filters

Rebecca B.

Reviewed on 20/07/2019

Poor User Experience

Pros

I use Maropost to send sponsored emails to various lists and I like that you can customize the emails with so many options.

Cons

Maropost is not very straight forward. I'm still new to the software but I feel like I need someone to hold my hand through the process and the next steps don't seem logical.

Kyle R.

Reviewed on 29/03/2019

Good Email Marketing Platform

Pros

Works as-intended and delivers all of our client emails in a timely manner.

Cons

We sometimes have deliverability issues, but it's hard to peg down what the cause of this is, so can't say for sure it's the platform's fault. Sometimes support can take a while to get back with answers.

Reviewed on 07/03/2018

Great customer service, makes creating custom campaigns easy, difficult to connect to CMS

Easy to use but basic and integrations are lacking

Pros

Easy to create content and campaigns, and straightforward scheduling and A/B tests. Visual editing is easy but not complex or advanced. This is better if you know HTML.

Cons

Maropost does not easily connect to our CMS, so we have to segment the morning of the emails. Also the visual editor is very basic, and doesn't allow for modules or additional blocks of content.

Top Maropost Alternatives

Aaron W.
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 07/09/2021

Highly reccomend

The Maropost team has been great with ongoing education and management of new features.

Pros

The software is user friendly and simplified compared to other products. Their integration with our membership database had made our operations seamless, and even improved our best practices when it comes to email sending.

Cons

We have not experienced any cons. When we have a new idea or question about best practices, their support team always has a fantastic solution or answer.

Fei X.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 20/09/2021

Maropost

Overall, Maropost works well for email marketing, we use it for automated emails, recurring newsletters and ad hoc marketing campaigns. The tool is pretty good for allowing users of all levels of tech know-how to create content and send out campaigns. Customer support is excellent and always available via online chat.

Pros

Excellent support - I can always get help via live chat, email, or through our account team. Everyone is very professional and knowledgeable.

Cons

Our company operates a network of stations which are all set up under a single account for ease of management but this introduces issues with access and slowness. We have thousands of lists and campaigns, which makes searching very difficult and the system very slow to load. It would be really nice if they carry the brand filter option or folder option to all their select fields. Sometimes I have to walk away from the page and come back to it because it loads so slowly.

Ferdi I.

Reviewed on 01/12/2017

Eric L.

Reviewed on 06/03/2017

Luke D.

Reviewed on 09/07/2020

Game changer

From the very first demo, we knew this was exactly what we needed to take our company to the next level. For a while we were using one of the competitors, and I wish we switched sooner because it literally changed the way we market our product.

Pros

- the platform
- client support services
- the marketing features

Cons

- cost was a bit high compared to what we used in the past, but the return is there

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Maropost

Referral

Reasons for Switching to Maropost

Sold on the demo
Tareq A.

Reviewed on 12/06/2018

One of the best email marketing tool

Pros

* It supports workflows, list, forms, segments everything.
* Has good API supports. Triggering workflows using API is really easy
* Has a great workflow builder
* has a great form builder

Cons

* It's hard to add a single contact to a list manually.
* Their statistics tool should be i improved

Ryan S.

Reviewed on 21/05/2018

Great platform for improving email deliverability

Improved email deliverability.

Pros

I like the custom send options. I can opt to send to each customer and the time they're most likely to open it or most likely to convert. I can also opt to send to my most engaged customers first to improve deliverability.

Cons

Not the most user friendly software. Segment rules are strangely worded. Have had a few problems getting conflicting answers from customer support on setting up segments.

• Industry: Internet
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 21/03/2021

Perfect tool for customer engagement

Pros

Powerful email marketing platform with complete digital marketing feature list. Very professional and responsive customer service team.

Cons

The price is high compared to similar products.