About HubSpot Sales Hub

Supercharge your sales process with Sales Hub, a powerful and easy-to-use sales CRM that includes sales engagement tools, configure-price-quote (CPQ) functionality, and robust sales analytics and reporting for growing teams....

4.2

Browse HubSpot Sales Hub Reviews

Brent W

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

Sales Hub helped us grow our sales team while keeping track of details

We needed to onboard a large amount of salespeople and integrate it with Linkedin Sales Pro. It works well with our marketing hub as well as our CRM (Which are all HubSpot.)

There is a rich amount of integration that makes it easy to use across multiple platforms.

Pros

Easy to use and set up. Easy for new salespeople to use and learn how to use it. It has the ability to customize by adding specific attributes. It also allows you to create custom stages and workflows on each stage.

Cons

It is a little expensive and not good for a small sales team.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

Salesforce was REALLY complicated and really expensive. They sub-par support.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Price, features and scalablility
Mahmoud
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

The perfect system for all needs that enables us to accomplish a lot in one place.

Hubspot's tremendous capabilities helped us manage all functions in one place, and collaborate more effectively with colleagues as well as clients.

Pros

I love the fact how Hubspot automates our marketing and CRM processes, I really enjoy the way Hubspot functionality allows us, as it is easy to use and enables us in simple steps to create folders for all our customers, manage their data and orders, save all documents associated with them, and archive correspondence. I really appreciate how job automation with Hubspot gives us more high-quality capabilities that help us manage workflows, assign tasks, categorize and reach customers instantly, and Hubspot makes it easy to send links, images, and offers to consumers, take orders and inquiries, create tickets for them, and respond to them, plus Keeping records of all those operations. Hubspot also collects data and generates analytical reports, which helps us make smart decisions.

Cons

Hubspot is all-in-one in a nutshell, and with practice and practice, you'll find nothing to dislike.

Mandy
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits

Reviewed on 03/12/2020

New User

So far its been ok. Still just learning the ins and outs.

Pros

The online help has been wonderful. Lots of options to make your business organized once you learn it.

Cons

The set up is very complicated. Confusing to navigate. A lot of self teach with the provided demo videos.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pipeline

Different company

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales Hub

free to start for a small business, comparable prices to other companies.

Top HubSpot Sales Hub Alternatives

Kathleen

Reviewed on 23/10/2022

Powerful tool, but takes a lot of time and money to get there

Neutral

Pros

The product has a great deal of capability if you know how to tap into it

Cons

Very difficult to implement, very little support of integrated apps

Zoho CRM, Airtable, Pipedrive, Nutshell and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Integration abilities

Airtable and monday.com

Ability to handle contacts
Nessim

Reviewed on 07/12/2022

Great tool to manage leads and deals

Pros

- Does the job- Easy to use- Easy to track leads management- Easy for leads attribution

Cons

- Some key features are missing- Design outdated

Kathryn
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

Hubspot gives me what I need

Has been very beneficial to organize everything, give me reminders and communicate with other team members. It creates efficiencies.

Pros

Things no longer fall through the cracks. I have access to information to stay connected to past contacts as well as new ones

Cons

Only admin can customize. I would like to be able to customize my contacts to fit my sales style but iverall I do like this software

Bikas
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 15/12/2022

Probably the best CRM in overall value.

Pros

Hubspot provides a large number of important functionalities even in the free tier. The system is relatively easy to use and understand. Contact management, Appointment Scheduling, Sales Pipeline Management are great for all businesses.

Cons

Understandable but not much customization features in various functionalities available in the free tier. The contact limit should be increased even in the paid tiers.

Jack
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 25/01/2023

Great CRM for Ease of Use

Pros

HubSpot Sales Hub is an easy to use CRM that has a low barrier to entry for sales teams.

Cons

The software has less total functionality and customization opportunity than other alternatives.

Fabio

Reviewed on 12/01/2023

One of the best CRMs on the market right now

Pros

HubSpot Sales is the perfect complement to the Marketing tool. Integration is seamless, and requires no effort to get everything running.

Cons

Some configurations/setups are not as intuitive as they should be.

Haley

Reviewed on 24/01/2023

Still learning the ropes...but going well!

Still learning how to best utilize it's many features, but it has given us the tools to completely change our sales team and their flow.

Pros

It's very user friendly, and if you can't figure it out there is a Hubspot course for you to take. I like that it does so much, and doesn't make you pay for every valuable feature.

Cons

My only complaint so far has been the transfer of our CRM data over from our previous software to this one. It was hard to transfer and then it transferred a bit jumbled, so manual clean up has taken a fair amount of time.

Bart
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

Wish we had started using Hubspot earlier

I wish I had moved from our previous tool (Streak) before. Hubspot is intuitive, just works and it generates good results.

Pros

1) Grows with you
Although it offers a gazillion features and possibilities, just like Facebook, it just grows with you and how you use it. I tend to discover some additional possibilities along the way, even after +6 months of using it, but it always gets better for my use cases.

2) Easy sequences & follow-up
The sequences in Hubspot just work. Once set up - which is easy - I can add users one by one, tailor the message a bit and send out. Every mail sent is a mail I otherwise would have not gotten the time for to send it and just gives back results. It's more a sequence praise than Hubspot per se, but Hubspot's approach just works for me.

3) All-in-one
The fact that the landing pages can be created very easily, that you can send marketing emails, have chat on your website etc is a major plus.

4) Community
The fact they are big makes for a slew of Fiverr guys ready to help me out when in need.

Cons

1) Only community
Although I consider the fact they have a large community as a plus, the fact that you sometimes have to rely on the community to upvote features makes that my 'personal' impact on the roadmap is low. Even with a lot of upvotes there is no guarantee that Hubspot will alter the product.

2) Constant changes in pricing & feature lists
I have recommended others to use Hubspot for their features in a specific pack I use. However, pricing & features change so I sometimes mistakenly try to get people on board whilst pricing has gone up or features are missing for the acceptable pricing.

3) The neverending upsell
It makes sense that with more needs, more tools can be of assitance. But in Hubspot's case, there is a lot where we can still grow and where they can still charge me more. An acceptable all-in-one pricing would be welcome, because for now I do not use some features because of the big pricing gap.

Customer.io and Intercom

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

Streak was perfect as a Gmail add-on. But it missed some features such as sequences (repeat emails).

Streak

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales Hub

We had a startup pricing benefit via our collaboration with an accelerator which lured us in. Knowing what I know, even the full pricing would have been well worth it.
Thierno Ousmane
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

HubSpot Sales Hub, an essential pillar to boost our sales.

This is a good product. If you're already using Hubspot you might've already been enjoying it. If you're not, you can try Hubspot Sales Hub and see how your sales take a real jump.

Pros

First of all, it is important to know what is HubSpot Sales Hub. It is a HubSpot product that enables us to monitor the phases of our sales process, and assess which phase of the funnel our leads are in (a lead is a marketing jargon that means sales in this context). In other words, Hubspot sales hub is a sales metric tool to see where the sales optimizations are needed the most. The things that I particularly like with this product are:
- The interface is actually smooth and intuitive. Once we click on the Sales tab located in the upper corner of the screen, we will see all of our transactions, our sales pipeline, and we can actually move the different transactions (meaning the sales) by just picking and dragging them around with the mouse. If we want more information about a transaction, we can just click on it and it will open a whole other window about this particular transaction with the customer’s pieces of information such as: The name, the contacts, and the number of tickets if there are any;
- We can set organizational charts related to team projects, assign tasks among the members, organize meetings, and automate repetitive tasks;
- We can measure the sales performance in the Report tab. Then, we should click on Dashboard to be able to display the different sales made in a defined period of time. The dashboard is customizable with different templates available.

Cons

Two things that can be improved:
- It would be better to add a task reminder for the uncompleted tasks;
- Different colors need to be added to automate our next action on a given deal/transaction; different colors with different interpretations about the required actions that must be taken. This will save us the time of having to click on the deals/transactions.

Reviewed on 04/11/2021

Excellent CRM with addons that just make it better

Very happy with our investment in HubSpot and we are now taking full advantage of many of its time saving features.

Pros

I found HubSpot to be well designed and highly intuitive.

Cons

I have had some issues with how documents are managed and I did have a request for the ability to add customizable task definitions which would suit our workflow better. Not sure if I should be proud or pissed when they added the option to the upgraded version of HubSpot.

Shrouq

Reviewed on 30/01/2022

The best applications for organizing business, managing offers and sales teams

When it comes to preparing lists of new customers and sending compensation, the HubSpot Sales Hub has helped us to be more organized in all stages of our work. Keeping all those records in the cloud and organizing them in a unique way allows you to retrieve and import the data that you need at any time. Because of the information we've gotten from it, we've been able to come up with some of our best ideas yet for our company's future.

Pros

The HubSpot Sales Hub provides my team with a great deal of structure, as it can be used to distribute and track projects with the support of other team members, all of which can be done from a computer or via the mobile app. Classifying emails in this way allows you to see the status of emails sent to customers and those that have been received, as well as the settings for ready responses that are sent to customers, which is something I really appreciate.
For example, you may simply plan all of your appointments and receive reports summarizing all of the events that have occurred over any period of time, which is both motivational and inspiring to keep all of your duties in progress. Due to its seamless connection with the rest of our workflow, it eliminates the need for us to manually enter the same information twice.

Cons

Despite the fact that the HubSpot Sales Hub is really well-organized and provides you and your team members with all the tools you need for a very reasonable membership price, it's difficult to think of anything negative to say about it. The user simply requires a few minutes of training before he can get the most out of it.

Ahmad

Reviewed on 02/02/2022

A unique, low-cost tool for managing everything related to customers, their affairs, and their...

In general, we are satisfied with the change brought about by the use of the HubSpot Sales Hub, whereby we were able to obtain a file for each of our clients, containing all correspondence, transactions, contracts and invoices between us. Using the HubSpot Sales Hub, we were able to send promotions to select listings. In addition, through its distinguished tools, we were able to track all potential customers, through the analytics of the data that is carried out through it. It's a productivity booster, as we can close more deals, keep track of sales and better workflow.

Pros

You can easily upload all records to the cloud so that any team member may view them from anywhere using HubSpot Sales Hub. It is interoperable with various apps and allows for rapid exporting and importation of lists and data. I enjoy how HubSpot Sales Hub categorizes emails and responds to customers. I can control my workflow, assign tasks, sync it with my mailbox, and send messages promptly. The mobile app also sends you regular notifications to keep you updated on all happenings. On my favorite HubSpot Sales Hub Weekly Activity and Reporting Dashboard, I can see everyone's contact information. I like that you can record calls, emails, and consumer interactions.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about the HubSpot Sales Hub, the simplicity, ease of use and unique tools you get with it will allow you to organize your business in a unique style.

Oliver

Reviewed on 24/10/2021

An Absolute Game Changer for Sales Development

Using HubSpot Sales has been one of the best business decisions we have made as a business, the scalability, ease of use, support and overall eco-system are easy to use straight out of the box and can only grow with you as you get used to the software. The system is incredibly userfriendly and intuitive and delivered an impact for us very quickly after implementation.

Pros

The ability to utilise sequences and snippets in the sales process was an absolute game changer for us as a business. We were able to implement our sales playbook with clearly defined stages and outcomes that could be easily implemented throughout the team literally at the touch of a button. The efficiencies that this has bought across the board has been incredible, it has also had the benefit of reducing the ramp time to effectiveness of new sales team members from approx 6 months to 2.5 months.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about the software, the most important thing prior to rolling it out however is to make sure you have mapped out your established processes and understand how these translate into HubSpot.

Sean

Reviewed on 14/08/2019

Great for sales and marketing

Very happy. I’ve found the system very helpful. I have a better handle on my contacts and leads. HubSpot is very supportive and offer a great training environment which goes beyond just the scope of the system. It does start becoming a little pricey once you start taking on additional “hubs”.

Pros

It’s extremely flexible allowing you to set up your system to match your business processes. Not only that, the number of integrations in offer allows you to add whatever you need to manage your day-to-day operations.

Cons

There are some quirks that mean automation can be a little clunky. The most obvious of which is that tasks created by an automation can’t be assigned to a specific task queue related to the activity required.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

Ability to better record my interaction history with clients, built a pipeline to track leads and enable improved follow-up and automation

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

It does what it should - unfortunately Im just not a fan.

Its great because everything is in one place but its also not the best user experience because everything is in one place. It gives the feeling of a puzzle where all the pieces sort of fit together but not quite.

Pros

It works great in terms of keeping track of opportunities, leads, customers etc.

I also like that you can log (and track) your emails, notes, calls, and the like. Pretty much everything, which is super valuable. It creates a contact and company/account overview that is visible to colleagues which makes communication easier and ensures that everyone is on the same page. This is particularly great if an account is passed from one person to the other or a colleague is not available to give you the run-down.

Cons

- There is this general issue I have (or struggle with) when it comes to Hubspot is all the different tools that they have and how they all sort of work together but also maybe not. And its sometimes hard to know which "hub" you are in and whether that communicates with other places.
- Relevant to the previous point, the pricing structure that comes with it is also not seamless, definitely not a nice user experience. It's like buying fruit at the market but you get a pear and an apple but there's also a larger apple, but have you also considered taking a look at our melon offer? and so on...

Reviewed on 07/03/2020

HubSpot is the best CRM I have ever used

HubSpot has become a foundation for our entire business. It houses all of our clients and prospects information plus all important stats for each. It is such a vital tool that helps compliment everything we are doing as a company. I do not know what we would do without HubSpot.

Pros

HubSpot does most all of the work for you and collects your client and sales data through integration. My cold call efforts do not need to result in tons of data entry but rather allows me to enter my notes and sales data into the HubSpot profile that is created through me simply sending an email.

Cons

I have found the duplicates and some time triple copies of data have been found in HubSpot. This makes managing data and notes challenging. They have a merge feature but this is time-consuming and cannot be undone so at times it feels like a risk.

Chase

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

Great product for email tracking!

This product greatly increased my sales volume, being able to see when my email was read, and when links in the email were clicked was really a priceless tool.

Pros

Easily track emails in Microsoft Outlook or Gmail.
- customer service responds to your issues, tries to help resolve in a timely matter

I remember that I had an issue with their notifications once, where they wouldn't show up on my phone unless I turned my computer off; I submitted a request for them to fix this, explained that I didn't turn my work computer off ever, but still needed to get notifications on my phone, and they fixed the issue within a few weeks from my original request! I was completely shocked that they took care of this for me, all of my co-workers said they were now getting notifications as well!

Cons

There was a short period of time where they didn't have a cell phone app, but that's not the case any longer. There's really not anything not to like if you pay for the service; my work paid for my premium account, and Hubspot quickly resolved any issues I had.

Nathaniel

Reviewed on 17/02/2020

Ease of functionality and reliability

The ability of sequences and setting up calls and other tasks to project the stream of to-dos in a given week/month.

Pros

Tasking system for reminders and follow-ups, then the ability to run reports from tasks and emails.

Cons

like any software, there are some hiccups in updates and bugs but that is to be expected! They do a great job in response and fixes.

Louis

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

Hubspot Sales Software has helped our sales team organize leads and to qualify new customers...

In our final analysis, our company has greatly benefited from Hubspot Sales software's keenly constructed systems for contact, habit behavior as well as for predicting future customer activity regarding our product. Demonstration and free evaluation of Hubspots feature rich software is available and we highly recommend their product.

Pros

Hubspot's "messages" feature allows prospects to directly access any team members expertise by placing alerts on our companies' website pages.
We really like their application''s ability to both let us know in real time which customer contacts are arriving immediately as well as building reports in the back round which then gives our company further insight into potential client behavior..
Hubspot's templates feature will compile useful customer profiles which then allows our team the capability to predict which demographics are most suitable for future prospecting.

Cons

The cost of operation for current feature set is higher than some competitive rival solutions.
That said , this condition we believe is mitigated by some specific and most useful features like "sequences" which allow
for in depth grouping of customer behavior.

Justin
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 15/02/2018

Great, Low-Cost Solution for Straight-Forward Sales Engagement

Pros

The low price point is a big plus. It's a no-brainer solution for organizations that already use HubSpot COS and don't want to pay for a pricier solution. It has fairly robust functionality and will likely meet the needs of sales teams with simple to moderately-complex sales cycles and engagement processes. Also, the calling features, email/calendar sync, and meeting link functionality pieces are rock solid.

Cons

Lacks some of the bells and whistles of pricier platforms that would allow teams to create more-complex cadences. Other things like not being able to customize call dispositions and not being able to tie in Sales Pro functionality into COS Workflows, etc. Still, not a deal breaker for most sales teams, I think.

Pia
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

There is no learning curve.

Pros

No learning curve required. There is no need for time to use the product, it adapts immediately.

Cons

Not affordable. These features can be achieved with more affordable products.

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

The best CRM for small and medium sized companies

Hubspot allows me to effectively management my sales pipeline, keeping track of the main clients and deals.

Pros

I really like Husbpot because it's very easy to use and has multiple relevant integration with other softwares, such as Gmail, Google Drive and Google Calendar. Husbpot is perfect for small and medium businesses, as it's flexible and robust at the same time. It allows you to customize your sales funnel and program automatic reminders, tasks and follow-ups. This is the best CRM I've used so far. Also, Hubspot integration with Gmail automatically log events into the company/deal profile, facilitating the lead management. Finally, their free trial is very complete and helpful to understand how it works.

Cons

The reporting tool is a bit limited, as it doesn't allow you to customize charts and reports so much. Even though they collect a lot of data, it could be processed in a more robust and efficient way to help sales people to understand their performance better.