About GetResponse

GetResponse is a cloud-based marketing tool that allows users to connect with their customers through email and create landing pages. It caters primarily to small businesses, bloggers and marketing agencies. GetResponse...

4.1
4.1

Browse GetResponse Reviews

Eric

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

GetResponse Review

My overall experience has been impressive, this is by far the easiest and feature-loaded marketing software that I have used.

Pros

I like the simplicity and also the fact that it is drag and drop and there are so many premade templates to choose from.

Cons

The sad part about using this software is that it is too expensive as the more my list grows, the more I have to pay. Anyways, good things don't come cheap.

MailerLite, Sender, SendPulse and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Because it is a lot easy to use

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Because of the drag and drop feature and also the templates.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear your overall experience has been impressive. Thanks for choosing GetResponse :) -Abbie

Replied 21/11/2022
Festus

Reviewed on 17/11/2022

Awesome Email Marketing Software !!!

it simplified our entire email marketing campaign and automation

Pros

1. able to create multiple forms2. create a complete email marketing campaign sequence3. it is able to track and analyse email marketing campaigns4. i can create landing pages

Cons

some features in the form builder are premium i suggest it should be free

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

the tool was complex so i needed a more easier tool

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

it has a complete tool needed for a successful email marketing camapaign

Response from GetResponse

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features!

Jack

Replied 30/11/2022
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 07/11/2022

Worth the money spent

Pros

After having tried some mail marketing software, I decided on this because it offers very good features while building a landing page, like a payment integration button.Furthermore, It allows great control over the contacts list

Cons

too much time is wasted when the landing page has to be adapted to the mobile version.

Response from GetResponse

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We've passed this information on to our team. :) -Abbie

Replied 09/11/2022

Top GetResponse Alternatives

Tolu

Reviewed on 18/06/2022

Surely the best email marketing app for internet marketers

I use GetResponse for building my list and keeping in touch with them. Since I started using it till now, I have had little or no issues with any of the features I use. What's most important for me is that my mails get to my contact's inbox and GetResponse makes sure of that. I do feel there are more features now on the app than I need and it is quite very good. I can easily clean my list and remove contacts that no longer respond or open my mails. The landing page builder and the website builders are good though I rarely use them.

Pros

Very easy to understand, very good UI. Creating newsletters and autoresponders is quite very easy
There are lots of newsletter templates to use for your email marketing
Send as many mails as you want to as much as 1000 contacts free of charge
Now comes in with automated sales funnels, landing page builders, website builders, etc
Support is the best, very fast and most often helps with whatever issue you have.

Cons

I do not have any issues using this software. It has worked perfectly for my purpose so far.

ConvertKit, Kartra and Sendlane

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Cost less and does just as much or even far better than they do

ClickFunnels and AWeber

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Better pricing, better features, better support.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Tolu!

Thanks for being a GetResponse user. We greatly appreciate the detailed feedback! -Taylor

Deanne

Reviewed on 21/06/2022

Get Response Autoresponder Review -The Tool For You In 2022 And Beyond

My overall experience so far has been very good. There is a wide range of templates to choose from for your emails which makes it easy to design your emails with more confidence.

I really like the software and it meet my needs as a small business except the no telephone support.

Overall I recommend GetResponse as a trusted platform that provides high email delivery rate to your subscribers.

Pros

1. I liked most with GetResponse is the delivery rate. They consistently score a higher deliver y rate than most other platforms and it is good the know that the emails are reaching the intended clients.

2. For a beginner, it is easy to use the different components especially when setting up an autoresponder campaign. The steps are logical and easy to setup plus produces a more sophisticated and easier to segment your email list.

3. The free plan can be used to test the platform and tools to decide if this is the right platform for your use before you commit fully. The free plan works with up to 500 subscribers and give access to a wide range of tools.

Cons

1. The biggest drawback - there is no telephone support. Even though there is a live chat feature, there are instances where it is easier to troubleshoot a problem over the telephone instead of live chat.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Deanne!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We appreciate all the detailed feedback because it helps us improve! -Taylor

Hussain
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 21/06/2022

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform!

When it comes to email marketing, GetResponse is what really helps you in getting a response from your clientele and potential clients. It is catchy, quick, smart, and genius in its field. I personally recommend it to people who are looking for a reliable platform both money and quality-wise. It is a good platform that helps you with your email marketing overall. It can create an immensely positive effect on your company if used rightly, you just need to trust me on this and go get one for your betterment! So, if you are looking to get a better response, GetResponse is your savior!

Pros

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform, you can have your customized mailing lists which will be helpful in sending newsletters to the masses with a few clicks. Your email marketing game will be up and simple with this one on your side. There are tons of email templates to choose from and I like its auto-responder option as the best roofing among all.

Cons

We love GetResponse. It is amazing and simplifies our job. There is a thing that I noticed could be improved for even better results. The split testing feature is a bit outdated or you can say limited. The customization here is less and you are just stuck. This really needs critical care. I could say that the platform itself is quite easy to understand, even if there is an issue we can sort it out here but when it comes to getting help from them directly it is quite not possible unless you are using their extremely elite plan which is a bummer if you are stuck somewhere.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Hussain!

Thanks for taking the time to share this detailed feedback. I have shared it with my team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

fabian

Reviewed on 28/07/2021

My Getresponse Review

I absolutely love Getresponse and I use it daily. I easily design my marketing campaigns and even get customers to my landing page with the built in advert creator for Facebook and Google. My business cannot run without Getresponse.

Pros

Getresponse is a complete marketing automation tool. You don't need any other platforms. You can host your website, build beautifull landing pages, capture leads, place adverts in social media and google, and send unlimited emails to your list.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that there are cheaper autoresponders on the market. However, these cheaper autoresponders do not provide the functionality and ease of use of Getresponse.

SendGrid and Sendlane

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Getresponse had more integrations with other software and more functionality to build an automated campaign on one platform.

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Getresponse had a whole lot more value to offer than the others. Email marketing is included and no need for smtp accounts. No hosting required as Getresponse has hosting. Landing pages are included which you normally have to design through wordpress or other hosting.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Fabian!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We'd love to collect more insights from you. If you're interested, please send us an email to [email protected]! -Taylor

Replied 02/08/2021
Jose Eduardo

Reviewed on 08/05/2021

getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%.

very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

Pros

Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

Cons

nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

ClickFunnels

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

because it has all the necessary tools and at an affordable cost.

ClickFunnels and Kartra

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

its more complete interface and more varied content, but above all the cost per month is much lower.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Jose!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Replied 15/05/2021

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

A Lot of Options for the Price

I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

Pros

I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design.

I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website.

I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap.

I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.

Cons

The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

Lee
  • Industry: Computer Games

Reviewed on 17/04/2019

GetResponse Email Software or something more?

When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform. Sure, I am able to set up automated email lists and responders but it’s much more than that. I can manage my newsletters, and it’s an easy process because they even give you newsletter templates which are very convenient and easy to use, but you can create your own if needed.
One of the best features about GetResponse is the Workflow Editor, it allows me to set up specific processes, so I can create a landing page then perform an email collection task and push them to the content they were looking for in a fluid simple movement. Once the email is collected it can go into a holding pattern and the software will automatically send the contact a welcome email right away or at a specified time after the initial engagement. You can even set up emails in advance and time them to be delivered days after the initial contact to remind them of your brand and keep your business on their mind. The visual elements of the Workflow Editor make it so easy to set up very complex marketing and content delivery campaigns with very little effort. One of the most powerful email tools you can get.

Pros

Pros

The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete email marketing campaign a breeze and the templates are reasonably laid out, so you can build your whole campaign efficiently and quickly using templates or if you need a more complex setup you can build from scratch. Finally, the reports and statistics tools are very robust and can help you to understand what is working the best for your business and what campaigns need some rethinking. Additionally, the pro plan offers access to webinar marketing. All plans come with a free 30-day trial so you can get started with no upfront investment.

Cons

Cons

The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

• Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp

Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

Pros

GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

Cons

The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

Corrisa

Reviewed on 21/03/2021

Cutting-Edge Without the High Price Tag

Overall good experiences with GetResponse and I've used them for over 10 years!

Pros

GetResponse is on top of the industry - they know what features customers want and where the trends are going.

Cons

They could allow more third party websites tracking links on their landing page builders. Right now it's very limited.

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Aweber was just outdated for a long time - they didn't try to keep up with ongoing trends in Internet marketing. A lot of long-time Internet marketers who were die-hard Aweber fans ended up switching to GetResponse eventually. GetResponse has everything I need - including some pretty nice and well-designed landing pages.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Corrisa!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your feedback and the fact that you have been a customer for 10+ years. I will be sharing your feedback about third party website tracking links with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Replied 27/03/2021
Calvin
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 25/07/2021

Why you should really get Getresponse for your business

My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features.
All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too.
Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

Pros

- Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all
- Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers
- Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy
- My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

Cons

- using images in the emails are not resizable easily
- landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet
- very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

Response from GetResponse

Hi Calvin!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Replied 27/07/2021

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

Longtime GetResponse User

One of the best parts of GetResponse is the customer service. I am one who likes to get on the phone to discuss a problem. But they have it set up where you're routed to a live chat. I was resistant to use this format but everyone I've ever worked with when I've had a problem has been courteous and very, very knowledgeable. Without exception, we've been able to go back and forth on chat and resolve my issue. So, while I do not like live chat, it has worked like a charm for my GetResponse account.

Pros

I like having an email service where I can house all my contacts. GetResponse allows me to maintain multiple lists. There are tons of templates where I can compose any kind of email I can imagine. All the emails I've ever sent are maintained as templates that I can re-use or study for their analytics. I can go into sent emails and see who opened which emails and who didn't open them. I pay for the service based on the number of active email addresses I have in the database. And, if anything ever happens to my site or my social media outlets, I always have my list to take with me wherever I go.

Cons

I'm not a fan of how they handle their billing. It seems the bill date moves every month. It makes me think I'm paying for 13 months in a calendar year instead of 12. I also don't like how they do their count to determine billing. For example, an email address on 3 separate lists counts as 3 separate contacts. So, you may not have hit their limit for billing with the overall number of addresses you have on file. But, segmenting your lists and having the same email address on multiple lists may put you over your count and move you into a higher billing tier. That may not bother you but for me, I am often scrubbing my lists for inactive email addresses to make sure I'm not paying for someone who never opens my email.s.

Jim

Reviewed on 22/07/2022

Great Email Marketing Software

I have had a great experience with Get Response Customer Support being VERY patient with me. I have increased my sales with GetResponse as I am able to follow up with my Customers on going.

Pros

This software was simple to integrate to the Marketing programs I use. It is critical for my outreach for marketing in an effective way. I would highly recommend GetResponse for the Affiliate Marketer.

Cons

My least favorite aspect of GetResponse is that when I am creating a new marketing email, it is not "easy" to see what days I already have emails scheduled for. I have to actually open a new window, then go back to the marketing page and look. Rather than it being readily avaialble when releasing a new email.

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Aweber kept putting a send hold on my Account. My messages were not reaching my clients. I have not had that problem with GetResponse. Also, GetResponse is more "friendly" to the Affiliate Maketer.

More friendly toward Affiliate Marketers

Response from GetResponse

Hey Jim!

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us so far! - Abbie

Replied 26/07/2022
Geoffrey
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

Getresponse lost its edge

Pros

The support is always available and helpful.
The UI is clean and ok to navigate through.
(I've seen much worse and much better too though)
I think it's a great (and easy to use) alternative to basic ESPs that have far less features for the same price point. If you're just getting started with newsletters and automations, go ahead and trial it at least.

Cons

I used to like... no... LOVE that Getresponse was at the cutting edge of e-mail marketing.
Not anymore sadly.

Automations should be a killer feature but instead, it seems half-baked and not really improved.
Contact based ESPs are much easier to work with.

It feels like Getresponse switched to serve a different audience looking for an all-in-one tool with pages, e-mails, ads, webinars, chat and abandoned it's initial core offer : a cutting edge email marketing tool at a competitive price.

If you're a beginner, then, you will most likely love it's all-in-one offer.
If you're a veteran with an existing tech stack and just looking for a new ESP... there are better solutions out there.

Mailchimp and AWeber

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

At the time, 10 years ago, it had more features and a better price point. I still think it holds true but the competition got fierce and there are better alternatives for advanced marketers these days like Active Campaign, Ontraport or Encharge.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Geoffrey!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Replied 26/11/2021
david
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 05/08/2022

getresponse 2022. my honest thoughts

Overall, I found GetResponse to be a great tool for managing email marketing campaigns. The interface is clean and easy to use, and the features are comprehensive and powerful. I particularly appreciated the ability to automate many of the tasks involved in campaign management, such as sending follow-up messages or creating new lists. Although GetResponse is not the cheapest option on the market, it offers a good mix of features and value for money. Overall, I would recommend GetResponse to anyone looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly email marketing solution.

Pros

As a small business owner, I rely on email marketing to bring in sales and keep my business afloat. Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail as a means of communication. It doesn’t require a large budget, and it’s easy to set up and track. Plus, it allows me to target my audience with laser precision. I can segment my list by age, location, gender, interests, and even purchase history. This helps me ensure that my message is relevant to the recipient, which increases the likelihood of them taking action. Email marketing has helped me boost sales, connect with customers, and Grow my business. I highly recommend it to any small business owner looking for an affordable and effective marketing solution.

Cons

While GetResponse is a popular email marketing tool, it does have some potential drawbacks. One downside is that it can be challenging to create complex campaigns with multiple steps and conditions. Additionally, the automation features are not as robust as some of the other options on the market. As a result, if you are looking for a tool that will allow you to create highly sophisticated marketing campaigns, GetResponse may not be the best option. Another potential downside is that GetResponse can be expensive, particularly if you are sending a large volume of emails. Lastly, GetResponse does not offer telephone support, so if you encounter any problems with the tool, you will need to rely on online documentation or submit a ticket to the GetResponse team. Despite these drawbacks, GetResponse remains a popular option for many businesses due to its ease of use and extensive features.

Response from GetResponse

Hi David,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're glad you've found our email marketing tools helpful. -Abbie

Replied 10/08/2022
George
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 27/07/2022

I Love GetResponse. Very easy to use and very effective

Overall I love GetResponse and recommend it all the time.

Pros

We discovered that less than 0.70% of all website visitors ever requested quotes from us. Using GetResponse we set up a system where website visitors could request free eBooks and information which then put them into our 'Autoresponder" campaign. That simple change increased our quote requests to just over 1.5% the very first year.
GetResponse makes it easy to set up autoresponders, automation, email blasts and newsletters.

I have only recently started using the Landing Pages and Funnel features and I'm seeing really good results already as well.

Cons

I feel like a previous version of the software had more templates to choose from than the current version. Being in the USA I'd like a bigger variety of templates for our US Holidays.

Response from GetResponse

Hi George,

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you are enjoying your experience with GetResponse so far! We'd love to talk to you more about your company and experience with GetResponse as a potential case study. If interested, send an email to [email protected] -Abbie

Replied 29/07/2022
Pruteanu

Reviewed on 03/02/2022

Hear about GetResponse's email marketing and try for your self

I switched all of our mailing lists from Aweber and Mailchimp to GetResponse just over a year ago.
Our delivery rates have increased since then, as have our open rates (which have increased by 48 percent) and click through rates. I've also tried out a number of GetResponse's unique features, including 'time travel' and automation, which I'll go over in more detail later.
Even if it has a few features that aren't as polished as I'd want, GetResponse is by far my favorite after using other prominent email marketing platforms. When it comes to price, GetResponse is one of the most cost-effective options.

Pros

Easy-to-create and-manage advanced visual automation workflows
Email campaigns and autoresponders are simple to create.
A user-friendly, easy-to-navigate interface
Options for tracking website events that can be used to send tailored email sequences.
A/B testing tools to assist you in determining which version of landing pages and forms performs the best.
Subscriber management options based on tags
Construct full-fledged sales and marketing funnels.
Ideal for affiliate marketers offering products from affiliate networks like as ClickBank, JVZoo, ShareASale, and others.
Hundreds of popular apps and software solutions are easily integrated.
Provides a large selection of responsive landing page templates.
Provides a large number of HTML email templates.
A stock photo library with over 5000 images to utilize in your ads.
Pricing plans that are easy to understand for newcomers

Cons

Thousands of marketers have previously used these limited opt-in form templates.
After you sign up for a premium plan, there are no refunds.
There are no well-known online community groups.
Emails have limited A/B testing capabilities.
Opt-in forms aren't mobile-friendly.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Pruteanu!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback. I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Replied 07/02/2022
Mayank

Reviewed on 04/05/2021

Best All-in-One Marketing Platform for Every Online Business

Get Response really helps me to set up and scale my online business. I started it as an affiliate marketer and managing my business through it. It easy and simple to use. If you are non-technical, just like me, no need to worry about it. Their customer support team always guide at every step. I really love their sales funnel feature and my conversion rate boosted by 200% by using one of their ready-to-use template having a high open-rate.

Pros

1. It's pretty user-friendly. Further, tons of tutorials are available on every tool to guide you on every step.

2. The Basic Plan is cheaper than many of its key competitors whilst offering just as much even more functionality.

3. Further, you can start your FREE 30-day trial without providing any card details which helps online marketers who are just starting their journey, giving them a decent amount of time to learn & understand the platform.

4. I like its integration feature the most, connects every popular e-commerce site including Google Analytics. This feature really helps me to connect to an e-commerce site like Shopify and prepare an email marketing campaign.

Cons

1. Difficult to navigate between multiple opt-in.
2. Webinar attendees limit of 100 in "Plus " plan. Required to increase it.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Mayank!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Replied 17/05/2021
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 19/08/2022

I Got A Great Response

I think get response is an ideal means to have a central area for campaigns. My company is vital and I enjoyed how I could obtain all of my tools to reach every aspect. The customer support was excellent, I never had any issues that couldn't be fixed. Each time, the staff was extra prepared to help me thru email! Thanks GetResponse!

Pros

Sending an email is a great tool to announce something quickly, and look good doing so. There are lots of handy features to do business online. Everything is together, so it's simpler than doing each of these things individually. You can create landing sites, which is crucial if you want to have a straightforward campaign. The integration with WordPress, Salesforce, and Shopify makes this campaign even easier to manage, and everything is in one spot. You can likewise have integration with SMS and I really enjoy that function, CTAs all day!

Cons

I guess I would have loved better phone support but I never had any major problems

Response from GetResponse

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear your enjoying the platform and that our customer support team has been helpful to you. - Abbie

Replied 24/08/2022
Taufik

Reviewed on 25/03/2021

Make email marketing easy

Overall, GetResponse is my choice when it comes to email marketing because it's easy to use with an affordable price.

Pros

GetResponse is a very powerful email autoresponder and marketing tools. They do not just have an autoresponder. They also have complete marketing tools. I can create a landing page, funnel and capture page with GetResponse. Everything with the drag and drop page builder, and it's very easy to use.

Cons

I need to upgrade the plan to use customizable email automation. In this upgrade version, they give a lot of tools that I do not use at all.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Taufik!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and I will be sharing it with the team. -Taylor

Replied 27/03/2021
Ahmed Samy

Reviewed on 11/05/2022

Incredible Email Marketing Automation Platform

I have switched because GetResponse has more powerful and user-friendly automation builder.

Pros

GetResponse is one of the best email marketing platforms that I have used during the last 7 years, because It has great email automation features that helped me to maximize the open rates, and their customer support agents are available 24/7 with a super quick response rate.

Cons

they should be more flexible with old customers when they accidentally exceed the allowed limits of bounce rates and unsubscribe rates, it's not logic to shut down the account of an old customer without any prior alert at any time when he/she exceeds the above mentioned limits for the first time, especially when he/she has no previous suspicious activity.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Ahmed!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for being a longtime GetResponse user!

We are so glad to hear that you've been able to maximize open rates and that the Customer Success team has been able to assist you promptly when needed.

I have shared your feedback regarding flexibility with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Replied 12/05/2022
Wojciech

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

Best email marketing service - I tried a lot of them

GetResponse is a tool I was looking for since I started to working at email marketing. I tried few of most popular email marketing platforms and at the end of a day GetResponse is the best of them.

Pros

Really fast and helpful helpdesk. Easy to use. New users will get familiar with the software in just hours. Great pricing table. Friendly marketing automation interface.

Cons

Occasionally problems with stability of platform (PHP errors). Enterprise Account Customer Support is changing a little too often.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Wojciech! Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that the help desk has been quick and helpful. -Taylor

Replied 07/12/2020
Thomas

Reviewed on 01/04/2019

GetResponse

I use GetResponse to generate leads through the landing pages feature while sending email newsletters to my lists daily. In addition, I use the autoresponder feature to have content and sales emails sent for me so I can spend more time building my business and traffic sources.

Pros

I love the ease of use and ability to create a very large backlog of emails quickly. I like to send out daily newsletters to my list and after about a week or so I will go back through and add those emails into an autoresponder that I will use for new leads that haven't been getting the original newsletters. This makes my life so much easier and allows me to spend less time on the platform while getting more done.
In addition, I love the Spam Score feature that helps keep my messages out of the spam folder. If your email is going to spam, your message isn't being heard.

Cons

I would like a little more landing page functionality. I find templates either have too much preloaded or not enough. I would like there to be more functionality similar to that of ClickFunnels or even Builderall. If there was further functionality to create sales funnels and take payments through GetResponse I think that will help as well. People like myself want to have everything all in one place for their business. If they can get all they need (landing pages, sales funnels, email marketing, automations) in one place it would make life much easier and GetResponse, in this case, a much more desirable platform.