Adobe Campaign Reviews

About Adobe Campaign

Adobe Campaign is a marketing automation platform used in email automation, delivery and reporting. It allows users to create, coordinate and deliver dynamic campaigns through emails, mobile platforms and offline channels. Adobe...

Browse Adobe Campaign Reviews

Gautam
Gautam
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 25/07/2020

"It controls you all the time in marketing or advertising."

Controls marketing or advertising campaigns to identify customers and allow for direct communication.

Pros

Used to work, edit and follow ads on channels. You can use it to send private messages with your preferences and needs. It helps you create operational reports to track campaign impact and find solutions.

Cons

However, every time I've had trouble using this software, I've had trouble getting customer service support.
Emails a lot of time to respond to and resolve emails.

Renly

Reviewed on 08/02/2024

Why Adobe Campaign is The Best

Pros

It makes social media marketing easy and also comes with best content marketing features.
It also helps manage campaigns and is a great all in one marketing solution for business

Cons

Well, the tool has outperformed and no complaints.

Shaun
Shaun

Reviewed on 06/05/2021

Over-promised; not delivered in the slightest!

The most unresponsive, disdainful, anti-client service organisation we have ever dealt with.

Pros

nothing at all. It turned out to be an extremely expensive batch-and-bash email platform.

Cons

Dreadful implementation; links between different modules didn't work; sophisticated segmentation never worked in 2 years. An extremely expensive white elephant.

Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Campaign

We bought Adobe's sales pitch regarding how targetted we could become in terms of personalisation of marketing messages and understanding of our consumers. That was all rubbish after 2 years of complete failure by Adobe.

Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Campaign

apparent service benefits which were ultimately just not true.

Top Adobe Campaign Alternatives

Taylor
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Very good platform for marketing and sales data

Pros

This is a great platform for seeing your marketing and sales data and email management. It’s easy to use and I use it often within my work.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about it.

Grace
Grace

Reviewed on 18/03/2022

A quite complete marketing tool.

Although there is not a great deal of customer support, the design and structure of Adobe Campaign is easy to navigate, so newbies don't have to worry too much, getting up to speed is quick and the community using this tool is active.

Pros

With this software we can create attractive and easy to do campaigns, very creative and promising, I consider Adobe Campaign one of the best solutions for marketing, outreach and email. Another great advantage is the templates that are ready to use, and if you are familiar with more Adobe products, you can get the most out of this tool.
-It combines conveniently with other Adobe products, such as Adobe Target or Adobe Experience Manager, improving the quality of work, communication and getting better results.
-Email campaigns are very effective and easy to update to keep customers up to date on products and services.
-We can plan effectively with the right customer data, provided through the infrastructure offered by Adobe Campaign.
-Streamline sales channels.

Cons

The support is not the best, communicating mainly by email is not the most accurate for a tool like this, solutions and answers are slower this way. Another unattractive aspect is the price, if the customer support was better or at least existing, the balance would be fairer.

Reviewed on 07/08/2023

Marketing and sales orchestration tool for faster growth

This is the basic marketing tool that an enterprise should acquire for efficient sales and marketing. It has implemented most campaigns as planned and achieved the targeted performance.

Pros

Most sales and marketing campaigns have been successful with positive returns due to robust engagements with our clients. Adobe Campaign publishes our adverts on social media accounts to reach targeted market and win more customers.

Cons

There are positive gains from most marketing campaigns that we have been launching frequently.

Joshua
Joshua
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 31/01/2021

ADOBE CAMPAIGN REVIEW

Adobe Campaign has made it easy for me to track performance. Helps me to make good decisions. i have no regrets using this software even though i think there is still room for improvement

Pros

You can use this to send private messages. Creating reports is very effective because this software makes it possible to track how well a campaign is doing and even to know the best productive marketing systems. you can use this software to track various CRM activities. Communication ability is also top notch.

Cons

It is very complicated if you are a beginner. It is slow when there are a lot of processes going on at a time. Takes time to get used to the interface.

Heather
Heather

Reviewed on 10/03/2021

Best Marketing product

I can happily say that I have had great moment from the time I started using this great product. It has led to faster growth of our company and empowered our marketing and sales team effectively.

Pros

This great product enables us to send email with advertisement of our products and services to our customers regularly. We are able to monitor our customers journey and heed to fulfil their needs.

Cons

I have never experienced any challenging situation from the performance of this platform since we deployed it in our organization.

wava

Reviewed on 04/09/2023

social media marketing

I use to market my projects and business.

Pros

Adobe compaign is easy to use to create campaigns for social media and email marketing.

Cons

Integrates with social media such as Facebook to improve on marketing

Diego
Diego

Reviewed on 30/12/2023

Multichannel marketing with Adobe

The local support is top, they have support for the area where I live. The price is something to consider for that reason the demo period was requested, which so far their work is fluent.

Pros

Adobe's best feature is campaign automation, from campaign creation to results analysis. It also includes integration with the entire Adobe line (Analytics, Experience Manager).

Cons

The cost and previous experience to take advantage of all the resources provided by the software are the main negative. In the case of the former, it limits its use to commercial companies and in the case of the latter, to the hiring of qualified personnel.

Imelda

Reviewed on 08/01/2019

Attract more B2B clients with great brochures and Ads

Pros

It's a great application for sending agreement documents online. The PDF and Esignature help me accomplish my admin tasks easily and effectively. It simplifies the process which allows me to serve more clients. I often use Adobe Marketing Cloud for my Marketing campaign because the features allow you to create marketing brochures and newsletters that fit your target thus more customer engagement. In one tool, you can easily manage your email, ads, and campaign brochures. Its templates and content have designs suitable for businesses and professionals.

Cons

The pricing can be costly but it is a good investment because of quality of its digital content. There are tools for marketing that can be at no cost but what you if you would compare, this software would attract more clients for your business.

Harsh
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

Nice Product by Adobe

Overall nice product

Pros

Adobe Marketing Cloud offers excellent analytics and reports. It offers strong email and social media marketing. It is very useful in search engine optimization, website development and optimizing the landing page of website . It is one of the best marketing tool.

Cons

Adobe Marketing Cloud is not a free tool, it require payment. It is a complicated tool to work on. I find Google Analytics little user friendly

Samuel

Reviewed on 13/05/2023

How to track your business

Pros

Ease to useCompatible with other softwares

Cons

Limited to certain language which makes difficult other users to access

Divya
Divya
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 09/10/2018

Adobe E-sign

Pros

I use adobe e-sign to send new hire documents to all new employees and this software is very convenient and easy to use. You can attach multiple documents at the same time and still send heavy sized files in fraction of seconds. You can store multiple templates to the library and can send documents to multiple people at the same time thru mega sign feature.

Cons

A little complicated dashboard since they highlight all the features of the product on a single page.

Cameron

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

The best and easiest and safest even above focusing and very close b

No it should be offers on all the sights

Pros

That the security cription and the lease of use .all the others in had problem with under standing how to use it and know I did it right

Cons

None really it will run my crimped messages in my office very well set up .no hidden clauses

Patrick
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 13/07/2017

Adobe Marketing Cloud is powerful

Pros

We have used Adobe Marketing Cloud to make our marketing content uniformly on-brand across different channels.
It has greatly improved our workflows and helped our teams deliver exception content on time and beyond expectation.

Cons

We found that the onboarding process was slow at first. Some of our designers wanted to work exclusively within the Creative Cloud initially. However, once we cleared these initial hurdles, we have been very pleased with the results.

Alisa

Reviewed on 24/02/2018

Newbie is unlikely to understand independently

Pros

It's just an instrument, and the result depends on how skillfully it is to use it. I am helped by many years of experience in the IT field. I would not recommend this program to a newcomer. Still, 100% it will not work for him.

Cons

The main disadvantage is that you need to know English for a full-time job. The program does not have a very friendly interface, and to use it, you need to be really professional.

Maya
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 20/12/2019

Conveniently track projects

Pros

At Adobe Campaign, I like visual analytics. After creating a project, I easily track the steps. All statistics get to my personal account. I also liked the ability to personalize email newsletters.

Cons

I work as a teacher, and Adobe Campaign is more of a marketing tool. I would switch to a program more suitable for my tasks, but the authorities are against it.

Mohamed
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 01/09/2021

Get better at yourself with adobe

good experience

Pros

A beautiful program, and there is no alternative to this program, despite the competition of companies, but it remains the best because of the class that uses this program, which is a conscious class. If the program is of high quality and needs only development in the future and campaigns to introduce itself

Cons

It contains in a program after the features that I think is not needed and is no longer used, so the program needs a recent update to suit the development of the modern era

Dan
Dan

Reviewed on 07/10/2021

Great For Automation

We use it for our automation and scheduling of online activities

Pros

A great cross channel marketing solution to automate email, mobile, social, whatever you need online. Plus it is easy to integrate with your other adobe tools

Cons

It is pricey like most adobe stuff and it is not as user friendly as other adobe products but it still gets the job done

Mariia

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

Updates rarely come out

Pros

We use Adobe Campaign for various marketing tasks. We mainly deal with email distribution and SMM. Just one program helps us to completely conduct a marketing campaign and not be distracted by third-party services.

Cons

I believe that Adobe does not pay enough attention to the program. Adobe Campaign is an important marketing tool, but many features work according to old principles. You need to update the program more often and follow the latest marketing research so that the program remains in the lead.

Nabeelah

Reviewed on 08/09/2018

Pay for understandable Analytics

Best software for a business looking to understand and monitor their analytics.
And to helps automate their marketing systems.

Pros

This is the best analytics software on the market, in my opinion.
The dashboard allows you to easily manage & automate company email, adverts, and implementation campaigns.
You can also easily access to your followers/audience profiles.
Gives you analytics in a user friendly and understandable format.

Cons

If you are used to free analytics then you may not be as willing to pay for this software.
In the beginning you need to take the time familiarize yourself with the new software, in order to use all the added benefits.

Reviewed on 04/10/2017

Definitely worth the investment

Pros

I appreciate that the software allows you to manipulate photos, videos, etc. while creating a uniform presence on all of your marketing initiatives. Most importantly, collaboration is key when it comes to these types of projects and we found that we were able to share/edit content seamlessly among our employees.

Cons

This software is definitely different from others I've used in the past, so the onboarding process took longer than we anticipated. Also, the costs can add up, especially if you don't already own other Adobe programs. However, if you think your business will use it frequently, I'd say it's worth the investment.

• Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 24/03/2019

This is great for all skill levels

I have been able to successfully launch a number of highly targeted and multi faceted email campaigns. I have found the process of learning the program and making the most of its many features a bit time consuming at first, but after a while I'm able to better understand all that it has to offer.

Pros

The ability to use some of the more advanced features that help you engage on a new level with email subscribers; these features include dynamic content, AI powered emails and triggered emails.

Cons

I have been looking for ways to automate reports that help us understand our email and landing page metrics; some reporting processes are often manual and take more time than I would like to complete.

Rosa

Reviewed on 12/07/2017

Well made Adobe product

Pros

Adobe Marketing cloud provides services that allow users to collaborate on a project easily. It has many options that are easy to use.

Cons

The price is the largest drawback to this software, but its ease of use makes up for it. Especially your business uses it frequently.