About Repsly

Designed for the CPG industry, Repsly is a retail execution software solution that enables data-driven teams to collect and organize data, improve brand visibility, and increase sales in the field. Its two-part solution includes...

Browse Repsly Reviews

Jackie G.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Excellent mobility tool

I have recommended Repsly to all of my clients who have a mobile workforce. It is incredibly user friendly and customisable. It has changed the way organisations gather information in the field and react to changes in the marketplace that are made visible by Repsly.

Pros

Easy implementation with no system integration requirements.
App is user friendly and constantly updated.

Cons

The biggest con for South Africa is the exchange rate, which is unfortunately out of our hands.

Simonas K.

Reviewed on 19/06/2015

It's worth the money you spend

Our company is being using Repsly for almost a year and the one thing we can say, it's just great! We had never had such a good "all in one" solution we needed so far, and after getting Repsly on we improved our field works amazingly well!
Now we can use the system for daily shop checks, visual communication across the team, best practice samples, review of development of our partners displays, fulfil forms, audits, share with others of "how to" and many other nice things you'll recognise there.
I recommend every company that is working on field sales and have representatives on - go and get Repsly. It's amazing tool for your team. How cool? Go and check!

Pros

Clear. Easy. Simple. Nice design. Easy to change things you need.Ease of use for reps and managers. Easy data tracking. Nice and full daily reports. In one word - P E R F E C T.

Cons

The only thing that sometimes knits my brows is some tiny bugs, that appear after some updates. But the good thing is they work on them really fast and fix asap.

Olivia D.

Reviewed on 13/01/2021

Repsly is Great for Small Businesses

Pros

Repsly is very helpful in connecting reps in the field with us in the home office. It helps us see accounts in real time.

Cons

There aren't many reporting options at our current price level.

Top Repsly Alternatives

Byron T.
  • Industry: Media Production

My View on Repley

I have had a very positive experience using Repsly. The system has really made my life a lot easier with managing staff and sending reports to clients.

Pros

I like the reporting functions most as well as how easy the system is to use.

Cons

I don't like some of the upgrades they have done as the system doesn't flow as easily. For example when you scroll through pictures now you can only scroll to a certain point and no further. previously you could scroll down as much as you liked.

Response from Repsly

Thanks Byron, we're really glad you're finding Repsly useful for management and reporting. You should have unlimited scroll in the photo gallery, so we've let your dedicated support rep know about the issue, and they'll be in touch!

Brian M.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

A useable tool for business on a finger tip.

competetor information,which help me to get the right prices for the market that we are serving.
queries get solved immediately because this app is linked to certain group of high ranking whereby once you submit your query everyone jump in to solve the customer query asap.

Pros

He is friendly and efficiency to be use especially when you plan your day,week,monthly customer call report it actually reminds you with the schedule that you need to follow.
capturing orders is much easier no need for any pen or paper.
reporting back to managers about the competetor info is much helpful.
see opportunity in store because you need to let your superior aware of any challenges you encounter in the market space.

Cons

Its a tool that give one enough time to get going with your work.
time saving.

all your reports are submitted at one open screen.

Response from Repsly

Hey Brian, thanks for the great feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying your experience with Replsy.

Jackie G.

Excellent mobility tool

Pros

Easy implementation with no system integration requirements.
App is user friendly and constantly updated.

Lj R.

Reviewed on 20/07/2016

Great Sales Field Service Option!

We use REPSLY for our field service actions (Merchandising) with great success. We believe this app is truly a great option for this specific needs.

Pros

The PROS of Repsly are listed below:
- Ease of Use
- GPS & Map activity Tracking
- Calendar Schedules
- Forms

Cons

The CONS of Resply from our point of view are listed below:
- Does not have Catalog for Sales (Orders)
- Does not have a robust Sales Tool section (Promotions and Offers)

Response from Repsly

We're glad you're finding Repsly to be a useful tool for your merchandising team LJ!

Rodolfo L.

my review

It solved our sales communication with central offices

Pros

Easy to use, easyto install. It gives a full view of the sales cycle

Cons

It is not fully adapted to customers outside USA. VAT number is not existent in the software and in Europe is the only way to identify companies. You did not think about it and this generates many problems to european companies.

Response from Repsly

Hi Rodolfo, thanks for the kind words about Repsly! Happy to hear that you see the value of the tool. We have dozens of clients across Europe; please contact [email protected] if you need assistance.

Alicia M.

Reviewed on 20/07/2016

No Stress for our Sales Team!

Our sales teams loves how easy it is to communicate with the team and leave detailed notes on every account.

Pros

how easy it is to manage each reps activity

Cons

tends to crash every so often.

Response from Repsly

Thanks Alicia, we're constantly working to improve the app, so keep an eye out for new features soon!

Replied 20/07/2016
Vernon T.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reply review

Customer historical information can be tracable.

Pros

Route optimisation helps me view my clients in the most efficient order.

Cons

We are unable to log customer visitation details and notes for an earlier time.
Sometimes we have the need to log a call for yesterday or from a week ago, however you can't add any visits earlier than the current day

Response from Repsly

Hi Vernon, thanks for the great feedback! We've informed our product team of your issue. Please contact [email protected] if you need immediate assistance with a problem.

Letrice R.

Reviewed on 26/07/2016

Very User Friendly

This website and app has been very useful to my company, very easy to use. I like how it puts everything into a spreadsheet.

Pros

I like the way it captures my stores and info and form data

Cons

I would like a way to tag pictures on website

Response from Repsly

Thanks Letrice!

We're always adding new features and a huge consideration when we do so is our customer input, please shoot us an email if you think of anything else!

Replied 27/07/2016
Daniel C.

cline review

easy to use, update , make changes and overall use. As I train my other counterparts it takes them very little time to maneuver through the site and how much faster it is in our daily usage, plus the time it save every nite by not having to hand write our previous spead sheets.

Pros

the ease of use and the time it saves us

Cons

this not a con but we are looking into data plans for our I Pads which will allow us to send data on site.

Response from Repsly

Thanks so much for the nice review Daniel! Let us know if you need anything and we'll be glad to help.

Jared S.

Reviewed on 20/07/2016

Useful and Innovative Platform Marred by a Limited Feature Set and High Monthly Costs

This type of cloud-based software was exactly what I was looking for to manage my small team on a limited budget. I was able to set my small team up with only minimal assistance from Repsly's support contact. However, in order to get EXACTLY what I needed, I would have been pushed into the higher tier charge (and I only needed that ONE extra feature). Also, some of the functionality was JUST a few features shy of being useful to us.

Pros

Very User Friendly.
Easy Upload of Existing Location List
Easy Creation of Custom Forms

Cons

Pay Per Device Requirement (we have a technician team that alternates field time, therefore only require 1 account to be shared and used by whoever is in field)
Ability to ONLY fill reports out on a mobile device (I have reps who would find it easier to use their laptops)
High tiered costs

Response from Repsly

Hi Jared, we offer Ad-Hoc pricing to address exactly the billing concern that you stated below. We'll reach out to you to explore options for how your plan is set up. Thanks for all the kind words!

Robert P.
  • Industry: Insurance

Repsly on the fly!

Great app. Love the ease of use. The feature that allows you to see which businesses are close by is great for prospecting, especially when you are in a new territory.

Pros

Lets you know what businesses are close by, great for prospecting.

Cons

none

Response from Repsly

Thanks for the kind words Robert. The prospecting feature has been a huge hit so far, and we plan to continue improving on it as well. Please feel free to reach out to us with any feedback you may have!

Replied 20/07/2016
Mario M.

Reviewed on 20/07/2016

Repsly is Excelent service and it is helping my Sales team Organize their work much better

The interface is very straight-forward and easy to use and efficiently quick, which is a huge plus - reps cannot complain that it takes too long to submit forms or check in, or that they do not understand how to use it.

It would be useful (at least for those I am overseeing) to have location tracking be mandatory in order for the app to work. We have some reps who like to pretend that the tracking magically turned off. If they can't use the app without tracking being on (and using the app is required), then this would eliminate that problem.

Response from Repsly

Thanks for the feedback Mario!

Ivan O.

Reviewed on 17/08/2016

Repsly is awesome!!

It's the easier app with so many features to use. We use it for distribution business tracking merchandisers or sales team. Pictures and GPS work great!!

Pros

Pictures and GPS are excellent tools to work with!!

Zoë D.

Reviewed on 15/04/2016

Started using this week on the back-end/admin side - overall very good!

As far as I can tell so far, back-end information is only available on the web browser and not the app itself. It would be great if I could pull back-end info while in the field instead of having to wait until I get to a pc.

I've had trouble accessing one of our forms on the app itself (no issues see in browser), but haven't had time to reach out to Matthew yet - sure that it is an easy fix.

Response from Repsly

Thanks for the kind review Zoë! Matt will be in touch to help get your form issue resolved shortly.

Replied 15/04/2016
Milan B.

Repsly - best CRM and field management

We are using Repsly for 10 months. It helped us many ways with our reps on the field. We have all data synced in a minute.

Pros

Cloud based and easy to use.

Cons

Pricey with all features

Response from Repsly

Thanks for the review Milan, we're glad you're enjoying Repsly!

Katie M.

Reviewed on 22/08/2016

Concise, efficient routing and info logging tool

I use Repsly daily in my field sales work for a beverage brand. I absolutely love the tool and can attest to the 4-fold increase in efficiency it allows when workin in the field and logging interactions and leads. No more wasted time sitting in the car wondering where to go next, Repsly lets you view your nearby accounts on a map or list, or by searching. Customer support is readily available and helpful. I cannot imagine doing my job without this handy mobile tool!

Pros

Quick, easy to use, no bells and whistles. Make your own forms, access data quickly from past visits

Charlene H.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

Repsly

not a bad program at all

Pros

its made my life a rep easier with much less paperwork and admin, also getting feedback to management from customers are much easier

Cons

you claimed it works offline or with no signal but it does not, it hangs and wont allow any action with no signal that makes my day a tad difficult as my areas are low signal areas. have to send orders to my gmail instead of my company email as it takes more than 20min to get 5o my work email

Response from Repsly

Hi Charlene, we're happy to know Repsly is making your workday easier! We've let our product team know about your issue, but in the mean time please contact [email protected] for help.

Bri B.

Great for sales reps

Great app. Simple and easy to use. I hate crms and this one made using one a breeze. If you like simple way to track and keep notes it's perfect.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

No auto gps

Michelle B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 25/07/2016

VSF Repsly Review

The product worked well for us. Our field team was able to use it from their phones (unfortunately, not from their Windows tablets though). We could see where they went, pictures they took, feedback on specific questions and additional comments. Great tool!

Pros

It was easy to use and set up. The daily reports helped us understand what was happening in the field.

Cons

The product was not enabled for a Windows tablet. This would have made things much easier for our field team.

Response from Repsly

Thanks for the kind review Michelle! We're glad you're finding Repsly helpful.

Replied 25/07/2016
Paul M.

Reviewed on 13/07/2015

Repsly Field Management

I have been using Repsly for approx 3 years and have found it the most adaptable and cost effective compared to the numerous other field management software I have tried. I spent 6 months researching field management software and found Repsly the most affordable, customisable software available.

Pros

Cost effective, customisable, easy to use

Cons

can't include photos in Retail Audit.

Jeff S.

Reviewed on 30/07/2016

Mobile CRM for a Good Price

The sales team uses Repsly to stay organized and keep track of contacts and where they are in the sales cycle.

Pros

Easy to use in the field

Cons

The reporting is hard to use. They just upgraded it and I haven't tried the new version.

Response from Repsly

Thanks Jeff!
If you'd like a personal walkthrough of the new reporting, we're more than happy to give one, we're pretty proud of the new interface and features.

Replied 01/08/2016
Erica R.

Great Tool!

It's a great tool to maintain a large amount of information / feedback from the field in one place. The reps really enjoy using repsly and it is huge improvement to the way they used to submit store visit feedback.

Pros

Easy to use / navigate.

Cons

There some to be a lot of recent glitches with the application.

Response from Repsly

Thanks Erica, our dev team is quick to address any glitches if they arise, so if you run into anything, please let us know!

Replied 25/07/2016