Epos Now Reviews

About Epos Now

Epos Now POS systems are an effective business management, sales, and payment solution for single-site, multi-site, and online businesses. Popular with retailers and hospitality businesses in many industries, Epos Now POS systems...

3.1
3.4

Browse Epos Now Reviews

Wojciech
Wojciech

Reviewed on 21/07/2018

Excellent POS system for various types of business, expecially hospitality ones

Pros

- great 24/7 support team
- elastic SAAS solution that can be customised for various business needs
- cloud-based solution that can work on any device and any operating system

Cons

- pricing seems fine initially but the sales team constantly keep pushing for paid support plan - this might be expensive
- As this is a massive provider, you might sometimes wait a long time for your new features to be implemented

Response from Epos Now

Hello Wojciech,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. I am so glad to hear that you have found our software to be so useful and that you have had the chance to speak to our excellent support team.

We are consistently improving our software based on customer feedback so do keep an eye out for our regular software releases.

If there is anymore feedback you would like to add we would love to hear from you at [email protected].

Kind Regards,

Naiomi

Replied 24/07/2018
Alasdair

Reviewed on 04/07/2024

EposNow for a bar

Very positive. Easy to set up and runs well and the overall cost is excellent.

Pros

Easy setup and ongoing management of the system. Cloud sync allows remote management. Easy for our bar staff to use.

Customer support is also very good - if we have an issue it's normally a 5 minute phone call to get it sorted.

Cons

The previous product management was clunky, but the new version has streamlined it and now lets us change the pricing of multiple products at once.

As we are a not for profit Social Club, initial verification by [sensitive content hidden] was a pain because we don't have a company number.

SumUp and Square Point of Sale

Transaction cost

Response from Epos Now

Dear Alasdair D,

We are sincerely grateful for your feedback! Hearing about your positive experience with us fills us with joy.

Your kind words mean the world to us and will be shared with the entire team.

If there's anything else you'd like to share or if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Replied 15/07/2024
Abdullah Al
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 19/05/2024

They are Scamming People

Cons

Nothing, they are useless.

They are just scamming people. they Took money for terminal, payment processing.
i told my requirements that I need invoicing, payment link, Virtual Terminal and pos machine. They said they all have it. After taking payment they said they cant verify my bank. Then I told to refund my money. After then I approved my account. Without sending and providing my requirements they are trying to charging me each month. When I talked to there support team they said they only provide invoicing, payment link, Virtual Terminal after one month processing. I asked why you guys told me you will provide me invoicing, payment link, Virtual Terminal. They said let me talk with him.
No answer they didnt give me.

Now whenever Im trying to reach them. They said I can only rise a ticket. Wait till then. Dont go with them

Response from Epos Now

Hello Abdullah Al,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date.

We requested further details in order to locate your account with a view to resolving any outstanding issues,

Epos Now.

Replied 21/05/2024

Top Epos Now Alternatives

Lightspeed Restaurant

Lightspeed Retail

Dafydd

Reviewed on 27/06/2024

Crosville Club

[sensitive content hidden] brilliant sorted everything out easy to talk to.with out people like [sensitive content hidden] I think companies can loose business.
My experience was 10/10

Pros

I spoke with [sensitive content hidden] about payment for the till which I thought was incorrect.He went through everything with me and explained in a way I could understand and the reasons for this he made me feel comfortable and valued .Wish everybody I spoke with on the phone had his attitude a credit to your company.

Cons

The only thing I found difficult was getting to right department on the phone to many numbers confusing.

Response from Epos Now

Dear Dafydd,

Alex

Reviewed on 30/05/2024

North Walsham Town Football Club

Pros

Rang up on Saturday Morning as had an issue with prices not being updated on the till (turns out through no fault of my own)

[sensitive content hidden] went through all the steps with me and even finished off the process for me making sure they were all correct ready for a big charity event we were hosting that day

To add, EPOS Now even kindly donated 2 extra handheld terminals to help us deal with the volume of people we were expecting for our event. Every time we have gone to EPOS now with an issue or request [sensitive content hidden] and the team have always delivered

Cons

Not through any fault of their own but haven't used the inventory or ordering section on the back office yet so not sure how it works

Response from Epos Now

Dear Alex,

Michele

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

Terrible Customer Service

This system isn't as good as the one we changed from. Our old system got bought out and we were forced to change and I talked to many reps and looked at reviews and I can say that I was misled. Our system is supposed to come with 24 hour customer service and it definitely doesn't.

Pros

Easy to set up and use for basic functions

Cons

No ability to set specific times for orders to be prepared by. With so many take out orders happening, it would be nice to have the ability to have a set way to tell the kitchen when an order was being picked up instead of using "notes". It is terrible that if a bartender adds drinks to a ticket, the ticket gets switched to the bartender's ticket. Now our bartender has to keep paper tabs for customers and give them to the servers so that the tickets don't get switched. The worst is the almost non-existent customer service. If you need help "fast", forget it. I've waited on average of over 40 minutes to speak to a tech support member. Once I get them, they are helpful, but getting to them is crazy. I've tried the WhatsApp with the same problem. I've sent messages and didn't get any response for over a half hour. They make it sound like you will get immediate help, this is absolutely not true. I feel like once you are past your first month, you are on your own...they really don't care about you or any issues you might have. I am very unhappy with my decision to choose this POS system.

Lightspeed Restaurant and Toast POS

Reasons for Choosing Epos Now

Ambur was discontinued

Reasons for Switching to Epos Now

Sales Rep was better and I felt like there would be good tech support....I was wrong!
Derick
Derick
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 19/05/2021

Worst POS you can get out there. Beware of the trouble after you sign up.

Probably one of the worst POS service out there. We still not open yet and they keep sending us charges. After we called in for many months, the customer service finally have someone reach to refund some of the charge. They assure us that there won't be any charge until we open. This month they send us another charge again. We emailed their customer relation, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to get those charge remove and no respond from them.

If you own a business, do you want to wait days or weeks to get a respond from a POS service? They locked us in for two years and won't let us cancel the service so we will be dealing with these horrible service for a while. We would not recommend going with Epos now no matter how cheap they offer you. Beware of the trouble ahead with this company.

Pros

It's the cheapest choice compare to the other competitor. Probably the reason why they don't have good customer service.

Cons

The worst customer service ever. Very challenging to get a human on the phone for help. Save yourself the trouble and get a different one.

Square Payments and Clover

Reasons for Switching to Epos Now

I saw an ad on Instagram and it was on Sales.
Sheri

Reviewed on 30/10/2023

Customer support was non-existent

It was simply terrible. I probably spoke or communicated through text/support with over 12 people - not one was able to get us up and running. It was ridiculously time-consuming, very frustrating, and negatively impacted my client's trust in my agency. It was such a mistake to go with a European-based company and one that made a lot of promises they couldn't keep.

Pros

It seemed reasonably priced and fully functioned from the material and salesperson. The numbers certainly seemed to work.

Cons

We were never able to get the calendar and payment systems integrated despite dozens of calls/emails/support tickets and unkept promises. Onboarding was disastrous. They couldn't deal with the time zone differences between Europe and the US and the reps seemed to not know anything beyond the very basics of the system. So we never had the system function for us and had to cancel and go through a whole other system selection process. They don't want to take back the equipment so we're stuck with their dedicated hardware to trash.

Liana

Reviewed on 18/06/2024

System Keeps Bugging Out, No in-Person Support

Terrible. Absolutely do not recommend.

Pros

Nothing. The system bugs out and there’s no support during restaurant hours.

Cons

That it keeps freezing. Then there’s no support during restaurant hours. I am being charged for things I didn’t sign up for and then the number they give you to sort it out doesn’t go to the right person. On top of this if you don’t sort it out (which you actually can’t), they stop access to your system.

Response from Epos Now

Hello Liana,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date.

We have been able to locate an account matching the details you have provided, and will endeavour to conduct a full investigation into your claims and come back to you directly. We will be in touch asap.

Epos Now.

Chamini
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 10/06/2024

Good service

Pros

Great service good system. So far no issues

Cons

Being with them for a few months now. Nothing to complaint about

Response from Epos Now

Dear Chamini,

Replied 05/07/2024
ADRIANO
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 26/11/2023

Eposnow Eposo never again

I have been working in hospitality for 17 years and i never saw such a poor service, eposnow is not ready for hospitality the system is slow and luck a lot of features that other system have, you cant even print an item in multiple printers how ridiculous. they promised me that the credit card surcharge would have be available from September 21st but they didn't deliver, the surcharge was available only one month later and in order to charge the surcharge to customers they would have to tap their card again to pay the surcharge, so i decided to switch eftpos and now they wants to charge me a premium fee stating that i fail to mee my contractual obligation but who failed first? is just a rubbish P.O.S people don't buy this is going to ruined your business

Pros

split checks, really the fact that you can split check by covers is the only thing I like here

Cons

customer service, poor ordering proceeds, poor communication,

Lightspeed

Reasons for Switching to Epos Now

Just because was cheap, but i guess you got what you pay for.
Kate

Reviewed on 11/09/2023

Contact the BBB and your state Attorney General

It's a PAIN! Don't pay for this nightmare.

Pros

Next to nothing! The people I spoke to at first were AWESOME! Then, once I paid, I got the WORST support.

Cons

Horrible. Most of my scheduled calls were never met. They just didn't call for our set up appointments. They kept me on hold anywhere from 10-60 min. When things started to go south, they were harder to get in touch with. They are not holding up their end of the contract and want to charge me $500 to cancel my account. The 28 page Terms and Conditions are a MUST to read. They're convoluted and difficult to understand when there's a problem so be careful before you give them your credit card info. This is a paid for NIGHTMARE!!!

Lightspeed , Clover , Shopify POS and Shopify

Reasons for Choosing Epos Now

qbPOS is no longer supported.

Reasons for Switching to Epos Now

Because it was less expensive and they said it would integrate with my website.
Samantha

Reviewed on 23/04/2024

Appalling company and terrible equipment

Absolutely shocking. Worlds worst service!

Pros

Nothing at all this company is shocking in every way

Cons

Unfortunately I've been stung twice by this company. First time I purchased their software and they didnt support the set up properly, sent me faulty equipment, cut contact once they had my money and overcharged me for support services I never purchased. It took months and months to correct.

The second time when I started up my own business I decided to use them reluctantly because it was easy to transfer menus etc across from the old business to the new business. To get the same monthly price I had to pay a year in advance and thats when it went downhill. I paid my money and then the sales advisor [sensitive content hidden] who promised to transfer my menus cut contact and left me with nothing. After weeks of trying to get him to respond and filing complaints the Customer Relations manager with not the correct tech experience attempted to transfer all my menus and lost them all. £200 staff wages menu developing just gone like that! Now the software team are suggesting that menus with sub categories cannot be transferred. What a ridiculous system to set up that cannot thrn be transferred and better still why did no one advise of this before I paid an employee £200 to set up the menus. Now no one is responding to me. Ive paid a years worth of licenses and now got zero service and no till system. Shocking company and the poor service is across the board. Theres plenty other EPOS companies to deal with avoid these money snatchers at all costs as when there are software faults the tech teams are under qualified and just try to wing it regularly making your problems even bigger! AVOID!!

Response from Epos Now

Hello Samantha,

I am keen to help you resolve any outstanding issues.

EposNow.

Replied 29/04/2024
Marc

Reviewed on 01/05/2023

Run away from Epos now

But perhaps the worst part of my experience with Eposnow was the unexpected bills. I signed up for their service based on their promise of no hidden costs, but****** ONE YEAR after using******their system, I was hit with an unexpected bill for services I never agreed to. When I tried to reach out to their customer service team to get it sorted, I was met with the same unhelpful and unresponsive service as before. also they forced me to pay those service I never used and agreed.Sadly, I'm not the only one who has had issues with Eposnow's billing practices. A quick search online reveals countless other customers who have been hit with unexpected charges or bills long after they thought they had paid everything.Overall, I would strongly advise against using Eposnow for your business. They seem to be more interested in selling their product than providing any sort of quality service or supportRUN AWAY DONT USE VERY SLOW ALSO CAME WITH FAULTY.Ended up I had to spend another 3k to setting up other pos system.

Pros

"I had an extremely disappointing experience with Eposnow. Firstly, their customer service was incredibly unhelpful and unresponsive. I had an issue with my POS system and it took days to get any sort of response from their support team. When I finally did hear back from them, they weren't able to resolve my issue and I was left feeling frustrated and unsupported.To make matters worse, the product arrived late, long after my business's opening day. Despite the delay being entirely their fault, Eposnow didn't seem to care about the impact it had on my business. It was incredibly frustrating to have to make do without a proper point-of-sale system for several days, and it had a significant impact on my sales.

Cons

I dont have anything else to say for this company speechless

Perlita

Reviewed on 13/07/2023

NONE EXISTENT Customer Service!!

Contacted EPOS now invoice department for an overpayment of £48.00 that we have made when we have already informed them that we were closing and which they have acknowledged. Despite several attempts thru their web tickets, they have just ignored us and have not made any attempt to get in touch with us. Called their sales department,surprise,surprise somebody answered !! I asked them to put me thru the invoice department and somebody answered with a fake American accent. Called again they can probably see my same phone number and refused to answer my call again. They’re good at taking your money but not interested to credit you back!! Will only answer if it’s sales and if your potentially a new customer. Don’t entertain EPOS now if you want a human customer services support .

Pros

Software overall was functional to our retail shop.

Cons

Customer service was non existent. Apart from Sales, you can only get in touch with them through a web ticket which another reviewer have noted that they don’t reply to. They are only interested to talk to a new customer and a potential sale! In short they can’t be bothered and don’t care about the concerns of their existing customer. We have now potentially lost £48.00 of overpayment but I’m glad that we don’t have to deal with such an awful customer service! The fake American accent of the male sales person was terribly bad.

Fran
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 07/07/2017

Good system, but the true shining star is one of their employees.

Pros

We purchased your POS systems for both of our shops earlier this spring. We were upgrading our Gettysburg shop and opening a new location in Charleston, South Carolina. On the day before our opening, we installed the Bixelon barcode printer, and the plan was to print all of our labels that day so we'd be able to open and take sales the next day, April 1.

When we tested the labels we'd printed, we found that none of them would scan, which was a major problem for us opening the next day. One of the Customer Support had been working with us already through weeks of a difficult installation in our Gettysburg shop, and when we realized the issue with the labels not scanning, he had already gone home for the day. It was a Friday night, and we were in a panic. Thankfully, a lady working your call line was able to reach out, and that customer support went above and beyond the call of duty, working with us for literally hours, ultimately discovering a bug within Google Chrome that was causing the issue. He then quickly fixed the problem, allowing us to print labels for all of our hundreds of hats and to open on time the next morning, with our system fully operational.

Since then, continued to be quickly responsive to any issues we have encountered. We have been meaning to write this letter for some time now, but opening a new shop has been all consuming. We are ever so grateful to the customer support and feel that he is a true asset to your company. He is patient, personable, and calm, and a fine representative of your business. If he were our employee, he'd most certainly be first in line for a promotion.

Neil

Reviewed on 30/01/2024

DO NOT BUY EPOSNOW

Terrible. The software is poor. It can’t perform basic functions. Other functions disappear randomly and then it is pot luck if you get a support member who is able to help.

Pros

Nothing. I inherited this system. The support was never able to help with any issues I had. It was basic issues. I managed to figure some out myself and had to get by not using the other features until I eventually switched.

Cons

I was mis-sold from day one. Sold an expensive support package that I did not require. Sold an extra licence for a one off fee (or so I thought) turns out it wasn’t actually for what I was told. They don’t know what it was for but also won’t refund.
They randomly charged me more than double my payment and when I complained they told me it was because I increased the amount of licence’s to three but agreed they had no record of me asking for this.

I complained August 2023 and the complaint is still ongoing.

Response from Epos Now

Hello NEil P,

I am keen to help you resolve any outstanding issues.

EposNow

Replied 13/04/2024
Brent
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

Watch out for GOT YA's in their contract

While the software did what it was expected to do, the on going support is disappointing. Case in point, company closed in March 2023, we tried to cancel the account shortly after that. Cancelling the account is very difficult! We recently sold the hardware rather than binning it. Surprisingly, even through we had contacted tech support at EPOS NOW and cancelled, and advised that no further action was required, we had an email from the new owners that they had access to our accounts? Not sure that's very secure or legal???

Pros

The EPOS NOW software generally worked as expected. Once we signed the contract, we generally found it difficult to contact tech support, but we worked through it and got there in the end.

Cons

What really frustrated us was the sneaky way they got us to accept the Protect Now Care Plan that we didn't want or need. After a change in circumstance, we closed the company only to find that we apparently accepted some sort of care plan.... I do I.T., why would I need a care plan???? Anyway we are legally stuck paying their monthly Protect Now Care Plan for 3 years or pay it all off. So just be careful and read their contracts carefully. We will never do this again.

Dan

Reviewed on 21/07/2018

Do not purchase if you are in the hospitality industry.

Pros

The ability to completely control the back office. We are able to enter new products, adjust pricing, calculate profit margin, run specials, etc with no assistance from the company itself.

Cons

This software was NEVER designed for the hospitality industry. We have had multiple occasions where tickets with tips will not close and we have not been able to collect those credit card tips. Since this is not the server's issue, the business has to pay the server their tips and then eat the cost when the ticket won't close. In speaking with the company, their only excuse is that tipping is not customary in the UK so it wasn't designed for that and they are "working" on it. We also ordered a case (10 rolls or800 meters) of printer tape from them. They sent us 270 meters of tape and tried to claim the rolls were larger and we got all the paper we paid for. I found their supplier and was able to order 50 ROLLS. Complete rip off. When I called to tell them I wanted to return their 4 rolls of tape and get a refund, the customer service rep actually laughed. I would never buy this system again and am currently saving money in an effort to replace it so I can sink the system in the bottom of our local lake.

Response from Epos Now

Hello Mr Davis,

I am sorry to hear about the experience you have had with your hospitality solution. It is a shame to hear your feedback as we have a significant number of hospitality companies all over the world who have found our system to work seamlessly.

I am keen to resolve this issue for you. Please, could you provide your account number so that I can look into this further for you?

Many Thanks,

Naiomi

Replied 23/07/2018
Piyush
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 14/11/2022

By far the worst company I dealt with nomorals/ unethical selling

EPOS NOW is by no doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with Worse POS/ No support/ unethical selling/ hidden terms in contract/ hidden charges/ worst customer bombarding EPOS NOW unethically sold their P400 counter top terminal to me. I was rushed to make the payment for the proforma as the sales rep said the black.friday deal will be out if I don't sign up today. I never asked for Merchat services, it was included in the proforma and after I signed it I was forced to pay. I tried telling them.numerius time that u was with other Merchant service provider who are way cheaper than their 1.7%. However, as per the contract I had ended up paying 36 months charge for the terminal just to get rid of it. The I received another email saying that I have purchased a new terminal.whixb want the case. And they were forcing me.tk.use their teeminal.for taking the payment. Later they started charging me $49 +GST for payment premium saying that I have not met the terms and conditions of using the terminal. I explained them.multiple.time that I don't have their paymwnt terminal.but still till.date they are charging e payment premium. I 've been trying to.gwt my refund but I can't get hold.of their Global cases support!! And who ever pick up the phone after 40- 50 mins wait tells me that the issue is out scope and escalated. In short, these guys are unethical and definitely cheater. Please do not got for this company. Save yourself.

Pros

I did not like anything in particular nothing special, same as any other POS service in terms of system.

Cons

No support Dishonest people who do not careToo slow

Giulia
Giulia
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 19/10/2021

Avoid this company!!!

Pros

None
I don't have anything positive to day about my experience with epos
Please read cons

Cons

I worked with epos now for over 12 months and they made me waste so much time and money. I been having issues integrating my shopify account with my epos account for over 12 months, stock level was incorrect and also the app wasnt syncing properly.
I have been having the same issue for 12 months and spoke to over 20 different staff members but still the issue hasn't been solved till today. Every phone call i had lasted between a hour to 3 hours.
Their customer service is not trained enough and absolutely clueless on what they are doing as they admitted multiple times that they didnt know how to solve the issue and were waiting for their manager response on how to move forward. What makes me even more frustrated is that in over a year time of reporting the SAME issue CONSTANTLY day by day, i never had help from any of their managers in charge. I dont understand why epos is adding extra apps on their app store when they clearly have zero control on them. To add more features you ALSO have to make sure you to add more training etc you can't offer a service that doesn't work. I really hope that i won't have to put up with this company ever again, an absolute headache. Avoid at all costs!

Steve

Reviewed on 29/11/2018

Best Epos system on the market

If your looking for a new Epos system that does exactly what it says on the box and some, makes your life much simpler and keeps your staff and customers very happy with how easy the system
Is to operate then I suggest you pick up the phone and call Eposnow - and tick one more of those to-do boxes - sorted And finally to name names credit where credits due - Olly mate your awesome - thankyou soo much for all your help with the tech stuff and your programming and knowledge of the system is awesome, so a personal thankyou goes out to you especially but also all the other members of the time from start to finish - well done guys

Pros

Straight forward to use with logical operating system integrates with other systems easily and seemlessly - the team at Eposnow offer second to none support with full programming and setup assistance on and off site - they set it all up remotely for me and when the day of changeover came it’s was literally 5mins and the old out of date system was out and my brand new all singing all dancing Eposnow system was up and taking money ! - the after support has been awesome not that there has been any issues but a few small tweaks here and there - my chefs love it seperate printers for each course clear easy to understand tickets, it also allows me to use the tab function to use as my hotel rooms and bill transfers happen easily. Back office is easy to navigate and gives me real time information, my specials are set up and are simple to amend each day - I can’t fault it

Cons

Extreme hostility was experienced but not from these guys - it was from my old Epos solution company when I told them I was leaving - telling me I’d made a huge mistake and I won’t get any support or help - this was the exact reason I left them and went to the guys at Eposnow - I won’t mention names but if they, as I do keep an eye on the competition, and they read this they need to take a good long look at the guys at Eposnow and how they really look after their customers - they might learn something.

Response from Epos Now

Hello Steve.

Thank you for leaving a review of Eposnow. We are really pleased to hear that the transition to ourselves has gone well and we are really excited to work with you and your business in the future.

I will make sure Olly gets to see your review, he is a really great asset to us at Eposnow.

Kind Regards

Replied 11/12/2018
Richard

Reviewed on 23/03/2021

Buyer Beware!!

Absolutely Horrible and dishonest

Pros

Friendly Customer Service Staff. Albeit their hands are tied they can do nothing to help you!

Cons

Buyer Beware Epos Now WILL SCAM YOU!! I was warned by others and because of the price-point of their system I did not listen! Please don't make the same mistakes I've made!

I started by filling out a simple general interest in POS systems on Instagram and Epos aggressively stayed after me. Their sales staff are high pressure! I explained from the outset that my business was still under construction and I didn't need a system yet. I was assured that if I purchased their hardware, I would not be charged until I activated it. As of today, March 23, 2021 I've been charged every single month! I have tried since December to get this account paused and stop being charged. I've been promised every single week since the first charge that they would "pause," and refund the charges. Their staff are kind to you on the phone but they have not intentions in fixing this! They will lie to you to get your business, and God help you if you need to resolve a problem! Sure, they will answer the phone and promise that they are "investigating" the issue. They don't mean it!! Covid-19 has assaulted my business in so many ways in 2020 and I don't need a high pressure sales team lying to me and then whilst I'm still not open charge me every single month for a service I'm not prepared yet to use! I have asked since January to shut the account down. NOTHING! February, NOTHING, March, NOTHING! They are still investigating my claim! Hmmm. Please, go to other POS companies.

Square Payments

Reasons for Switching to Epos Now

Price of entry; high pressure sales
Ray

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

Poor Support & Implementation

I've run several small businesses for the past 30 years and this is absolutely the worst software decision I've made, the platform and support are just horrible.

Pros

Unfortunately, there is not a lot to like I moved from NCR Silver which was exceptional and unfortunately, EPOS does not compare.

Cons

The assignment of modifiers is incredibly poor it's an overly complicated process that's just not necessary. NCR Silver has a much better method, simply easy to follow and time-efficient. There is no training mode, a rather obvious omission. The back office is like something coded in the '80s the screen does not even resize to your desktop! you have to extend your desktop to about 4 times its width and then scroll across, you cannot see all the options on the screen, ridiculous. The integration process is handled by multiple departments and wastes so much time. My transition from NCR had multiple errors and you don't know who to call to solve the issues. The call centre is non-existant you call and are just put on hold, in comparison you call NCR and you are put straight through to a real human and your issues are resolved.

Reviewed on 16/06/2022

Appalling Company - AVOID at all costs. 6 Months of Hell

Literal hell for 6 months. We couldn't wait to move to a new supplier who was actually competent.
Research this company very carefully and ask to see their community forum before joining.

Pros

It's pretty. That's about it. Apart from looking nice the functionality is poor.

Cons

Everything.
Sales reports are incorrect all the time, cash up was wrong on a daily basis (not due to human error).
Support is practically non existant. Whatsapp support might reply in 3-4 weeks if you're lucky. Phone support aren't trained so can't help solve issues.
Higher management try to blame your equipment rather than their system.
Slow and Laggy, took over 5 minutes to log in some times and button presses wouldn't register half of the time.

Just generally and awful system.

Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Switching to Epos Now

It seemed to have better functionality.