BrainCert Reviews

About BrainCert

Enterprise LMS and Training Software Solution With more than 8 years of experience in catering to the diverse requirements of the eLearning industry, we place ourselves before the eLearning industry as a comprehensive eLearning...

Browse BrainCert Reviews

Kyle
Kyle

Reviewed on 18/10/2021

I-75 - the Best Becker Supplement (For AUD)

Having failed AUD 3 times before, I-75 was the supplment that got me to pass.

Pros

The lessons are planned very well. Darius teaches the material differently from Becker, but I'm able to understand and apply the information significantly better. I needed the most help on simulations, and going through I-75 let me succeed.

Cons

Although the lessons are awesome, there are some lectures (maybe 3) where the recorded audio was low or muffled or distorted.

Marcelo

Reviewed on 22/07/2019

BrainCert, great tool but difficult to manage

Pros

Great look and feel - very profesional
Easy set-up
Complete LMS platform
Multiple question types
Easy csv question upload

Cons

Difficult to navigate and find the components
Confusing navigation between courses, questions, exams
Several actions can't be undone
Expensive for small courses

Moodle and Blackboard Learn

Reasons for Switching to BrainCert

The 'look and feel' makes it look way more profesional than Moodle Moodle is really hard to setup

Response from BrainCert

Hi Marcelo,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you!

Sumam

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Value of Money

We are using only White board of braincert. Creating a class room and scheduling classes are very easy compared to the other boards. It never shows correct duration as well in the report.
But coming to the online board it has several difficulties.

Pros

It comes with lots of Features and Functionalities.
Ease of use and customer friendly interface helps us to ease our work.

Cons

Many times it encounters technical difficulties like not able to upload files, file disappears, file appears only for attendee not for presenter or vise versa.
Updated version is worse compared to previous version of braincert board

Response from BrainCert

Hi Sumam!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest.

Top BrainCert Alternatives

William
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 12/10/2019

BrainCert for adding an e-learning component to your training programs

Pros

Webinar Options
Shareable Exams
Low Cost Enterprise Options
Comprehensive Test Building Options

Cons

Steep Learning Curve on Developing Courses
Steep Learning Curve on Developing Exams

Teachable, CANVAS, Easy LMS, Brightspace, Ventture and Thinkific

Reasons for Choosing BrainCert

Moodle's Open Source and Server based option meant a high degree of maintenance that would be a greater cost than using a service. Teachable is good, but at a similar price I can get a much larger and comprehensive enterprise solution.

Reasons for Switching to BrainCert

Best priced enterprise solutions with Webinar integration, custom certification, and shareable testing.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 07/02/2018

Pleasantly Pleased by this LMS

Pros

Affordable LMS for small company
Responsive customer service
Have the ability to use Stripe or Paypal
Easy to provide discount codes for courses

Cons

Would love the ability to arrange my course on my front page in the order I like.
Would like to have folders that keep my files for organization purposes

Response from BrainCert

Hi Michael,

Stephen

Reviewed on 13/03/2023

BrainCert - Great virtual online learning collaboration

Great value, and lots of features that will help in it adapting to diverse needs of business, online courses, corporate and even government based on security and login features

Pros

Virtual classroom feature is a standout. No messing with backend to do is great.

Cons

There are areas it will need to catch up on that most LMS purchasers are looking for. Improved UX/UI but listed on roadmap:). Menu isn't as intuitive as other platforms, but is improving.

Eddie
Eddie
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 09/07/2019

Great concept and *mostly* stable

We've had mixed experience so far, but we will stick it out until we find it unusable or until something better comes along.

Pros

We liked that the testing software was easy for students to understand

Cons

There are a lot of back-end annoyances, like students complaining about not being able to log in, caching issues logging in as a teacher, we also had an issue that PayPal wasn't working, and the support team said it was PayPal, but it was not, so we switched payment gateways instead.

Lewis
Lewis
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 26/10/2021

Very Efficient

It was a pleasant surprise and experience. Very easy to use.

Pros

The LMS was very user friendly, the videos and other graphics worked seamlessly with the platform. I was very pleased with the tracking of my progress. As soon as I completed a task it was listed as such.

Cons

No real issues. When I review my experience, there was no need to troubleshoot.

Response from BrainCert

Hi Lewis,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know that our customers love the platform as much as we love building it.

Replied 01/11/2021
Faiyaz
Faiyaz
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 11/06/2022

An amazing platform!

My overall experience was awesome! It really helped me!

Pros

Easy navigation. Smooth UI. I really liked how I could see my progress.

Cons

I didn't face that much issues. My experience was great!

Amal
Amal

Reviewed on 26/12/2022

Excellent platform for online education

BrainCert is a user-friendly and affordable online training solution that provides comprehensive capabilities for creating, marketing and selling courses, tests, and live classes. As a course creator, I am happy to be with the right platform that helps me to make great courses.

Pros

One of the most engaging platform for students in terms of online education. As a course creator, I can say that the workflow is smooth and easy. Highly recommend this platform for everyone looking serious about online education.

Cons

The platform is packed with so many features which will make you feel overwhelmed when using it for the first time. But once you get used to the workflow, everything will be super easy.

Abinaya

Reviewed on 12/12/2021

One tool for all Online Teaching needs

BrainCert solved our problems we faced to continue our classes, conduct exams, and monitor our student activities. Student attendance report in a virtual classroom; assignments in LMS helped us to track student strength and weakness, gamification a significant feature we used to build the competition between students to improve learning pace.

Pros

LMS platform is user-friendly and seld explanatory. Course bundles is feature that helped us to club the courses and make the students to attend one by one using the rules option, tests platform combined with Virtual Classroom for conducting exams solved our problems during pandemic. Onboarding students, create groups, and assign courses/tests is easy and simple. Student interaction is seamless with virtual classroom. Wonderful experience with BrainCert LMS.

Cons

No drawbacks until now. BrainCert ticket system helps us to raise the issues, and they resolve those issues within a day. They provide call support if there is any issue persists more than two times.

Alex

Reviewed on 27/03/2019

Highly Recommend the Virtual Classroom product and working with Braincert

The Virtual Classroom has allowed us to connect with our students that we would not normally be able to reach.

The product is intuitive and we have received fantastic feedback from our students.

Pros

The ease in which it can be integrated.
The cross browser support is excellent.
The virtual classroom is particularly user friendly and intuitive to use.
The customer support has been awesome - the team always responds to my queries and have taken a lot of time to explain the product and how to optimally set up the server's for my clientele.
The convenience to share files and worksheets with students.

Cons

The screen sharing function does not always work

satisfied member

Reviewed on 05/02/2014

Wonderful service

It is difficult to make time for learning alongside two fulltime jobs. I recently learnt about braincert.com through a friend of mine, and have been since taking courses alongside work. The online orientation of the learning is made compatible to fit with any schedule. I am now doing what I had deemed impossible; I am successfully managing both my work, and supporting an affordable and convenient education. Although my education has always taken precedence in my life, I was forced to take a few years off near the end of my degree due to circumstances out of my control.
Braincert offers a wide range of courses and makes the selection process easy and functional. The courses are formatted in an easy to understand and navigate format, and provide several resources for extended help. Since learning about the website, I've enrolled in SEO optimization course and an iOS development course. As I had begun my degree in computer engineering, these are the perfect courses for me to farther both my knowledge and career. Although my courses are specific to technology, the site offers a wide selection to chose from. The friend that had told me about the site was enrolled in an Introductory German course herself.

Pros

From an instructors perspective, BrainCert allows freedom of course content on an easy to create and publish platform. The site offers convenient test scheduling times and posts immediate results to facilitate the instructor student relationship.

Cons

Not applicable

Eamonn

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Support tickets - take over 24 hours for response

Mixed - It would be really cool if tutor and student could enter the class in advance (10 minutes). But we have the basic version I think this is a feature of the more premium product

Pros

The class works and functionality is good

Cons

The ticket response in my experience is abysmal - If you have a problem you can wait 48 hours plus. 24 hours is a good response time for Braincert. It's clear the ticket is not handled by one person so the agent can respond with the same question more than once. If they have not understood the question or ask the same one twice then you can be the best part of a week to get action on the issue.

Devrup

Reviewed on 26/10/2021

Great app for training/Learning

Pros

As a student you can track your progress and get an idea of how much content you have covered and how much is pending

Cons

As a student we should be able to rate each lecture

Response from BrainCert

Hi Devrup,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you like the dashboards on the platform. Also, please note that there is an option in the platform that lets learners rate a lecture. But it's the instructor's choice to enable or disable the option.
If you have any other questions or suggestions, you can write to us at [email protected].

Replied 05/11/2021

Reviewed on 08/02/2021

Very good experience with Braincert LMS

Excellent as trainer and with my students

Pros

Excellent experience to students and excellent experience as instructor

Cons

Manage content require some time to create test and contents.

Response from BrainCert

Thank you for your awesome review, we are thankful for amazing customers like you.

Guess what, we are only three months short of celebrating the second anniversary of our business association. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear that we have hit the mark for you.
We also note that it is taking you time to create courses & tests on the platform. Please note that BrainCert comes with bulk import tools for faster content upload and test creation. If you want, we can get on a quick call to go over this.

Thanks again!

Replied 12/02/2021

Reviewed on 09/07/2019

Fits most needs

Just used for hosting video recordings and online practice tests. Would like to use for live classes if quality improves.

Pros

Easy to use. Fits most needs. Would like to utilize more.

Cons

Virtual live classroom and recordings. No longer use this function.

Response from BrainCert

Hi Jennifer,

Ruth

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Easy to use, great API solution

Pros

API. Frequent upgrades are great. SSL, custom URL. Great customer service.
API. Frequent upgrades are great. SSL, custom URL. Great customer service.

Cons

Recent upgrades fixed all things we were previously unhappy about. Everything else is great.

Kevin
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 09/10/2019

Great service

Pros

The practice exams seem to be of high quality and I've found them to be very helpful in preparing for upcoming exams.

Cons

Software can be a little glitchy from time to time.

Response from BrainCert

Hi Kevin,

Shellon

Reviewed on 15/07/2019

Best Service

With BrainCert, I was able to interact with my students virtually. I was even able to share and access course materials. Most importantly, the pricing for the services is second to none.

Pros

A very reliable service. There is always customer service representatives to assist your needs.

Cons

Sometimes the poor audio quality and the video being delayed.

Yuventhiran

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Amazing support team

Pros

The software does everything we want it to. We can control the access of each user. What they can and can't do in virtual class room

But what really makes me recommend Braincert is their support team. They are always available and are a real blessing.

We had some teething problems and they would respond at the speed of light!

Cons

There is one feature that I would have liked them to have. I wanted a writing pad that would allow me to observe students write their essays. Something like Google doc. But they are rolling that out in Q4 this year.

Ashley

Reviewed on 08/03/2019

good platform-- better than others I have tried

Pros

no sign-up needed from student-- easy to use after practicing

Cons

I seem to have microphone feedback recently-- screen share is not free anymore-- upgraded to see if feedback issue will resolve-- it just started???

Tracee

Reviewed on 18/10/2019

Does what I need it to do

Pros

I use the software for a CPA prep course that I am learning a lot from. So I guess you can say I like it. I think the lecturer gets most of the credit but I haven't had too many issues accessing the course

Cons

Although I haven't had a lot of problems, there has been some issues depending on the type of browser I'm using

Response from BrainCert

Hi Tracee,

Jeff

Easy to Use

Pros

I like how the software is not complicated and very straight forward to use.

Cons

I have to sign in every single time I want to use the software.

Robert

BrainCert experience

Pros

Very Professional Content of the courses
Passing the course score means in general passing the real certifications

Cons

Expired courses after a period of time.