About Sizle

The free document toolkit for teams. Upload, edit and share documents quickly and reliably, even at over 1GB+ or 10,000+ pages. Add, edit and combine documents right in your browser. Sizle’s best-in-class document viewer makes...

Browse Sizle Reviews

Gabrielle S.
  • Industry: Design

A must-have for agencies

I love it, we use them to send proposals to clients almost every day, and the analytics has helped up speed up our sales cycle.

Pros

Super easy to use, love the design! Have been a user since the beta and it keeps getting better!

Cons

The slide builder needs some work, however we don't use this feature enough for it to have an impact.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Gabrielle!

Aryan S.
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 19/04/2021

Sizzling Presentations

In the media production industry, a great presentation / pitch is essential and my experience with sizle has been quite joyous so far. With it i can pull off attractive presentations in a hurry and more importantly i get to know the flow of the feedback - the response of the person seeing the presentation. How far did he read, this analysis provides a lot of input to alter / modify the presentation

Pros

After using powerpoint for over two decades, we apprehensively gave sizle a try not expecting much but we were pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and the modern lead capture feature and analytics which even a warhorse like powerpoint misses

Cons

Nothing on the functionality but just a suggestion to make the password reset more simple and within dashboard instead of sending email. It will make the process quicker

Response from Sizle

Thanks Aryan! Your suggestions have been noted.

Sorin A.

Reviewed on 17/07/2021

Proposals are now a snap!

Initially, we were hesitant about using an external platform to share sensitive (or even confidential) documents. However, when we went forward with a few test documents, we felt safe. Talking to Support also made it clear that this isn't your run-of-the-mill "Share" feature. It's far more advanced and secure than that.
We've been using it ever since.

Pros

Features are so overrated these days. For us, it was a matter of finding a platform that provides enough business value to warrant us using it long term.
We like the tool's simplicity and focus on its core: it's about delivering documents (in our case client proposals), NOT about creating them. That means our expectations were met to the t. Then surpassed when we started understanding what a big difference it makes to know how a client is engaging with our proposal.
It made our proposal better and the process more data-informed.

Cons

It's hard to point even to one thing, but if we were to do it, it would probably be its interface. Not horrible by any means, but it doesn't scream "new" or "exciting". We've gotten used to using platforms with what seems dated design, if we saw the value in its functionality. It's a similar scenario here.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Sorin! We've launched some exciting new onboarding features in the interface in our latest update, feel free to go and check it out! Thanks for your feedback and review :)

Top Sizle Alternatives

Nicolas C.
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 08/04/2021

A great tool that reconciled me with presentations in meetings.

Pros

This tool is intuitive and well presented.
It doesn't take long to get used to it, and I really liked the templates and the feedback on my sessions.

Cons

I was not able to integrate this tool to all my team unfortunately, and the slide sharing system took me some time to master it perfectly, but you just have to get the hang of it!

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your feedback Nicolas! We've just released a new walkthrough to help you get started, go check it out!

Joss D.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

Great independed insightful read.

Excellent - really like it and it has taken me in a bunch of different directions I wouldn't have gone it without it.

Pros

Well written, unique coverage, always something on interest, great for reading on public transport.

Cons

Subscriptions tend to be a bit pushy and involve a lot of begging.

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your feedback Joss! Your suggestion has been noted.

• Industry: Publishing
  • Used for 6-12 months

Track How Your Presentations and Files Are Doing and More

Pros

Sizle has many useful features. I appreciate having the ability to receive notifications when someone opens up a presentation or a pdf that I send them. I also appreciate the option to gather feedback from a person I send a presentation or pdf to. I also like how Sizle can collect analytics surrounding a file I send someone.

Cons

You can create your own slides in a new presentation file or a file you import (PDF, PowerPoint). However. the slide designer is a work in progress, but it's likely to get better over time.

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your review!

• Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 13/07/2021

Sizle is great office suite alternative that doesn't suck

used sizle for creating presentations and some documents for my academic works. worked as expected. overall great experience.

Pros

Very useful tool in many ways. specially liked the option to create new docs using many other already existing file formats. the pdf to sizle is the most important one. also, the analytics and sharing features are very nice to have. and sizle is low cost compared to others.

Cons

the Web UI bit "heavy". may lags very rarely but overall stable compared with others. sometimes there is a bug preventing me from creating new documents but it goes away after few hours that the least liked thing.

Response from Sizle

Thank you for your review! We've released lots of performance and speed improvements to make Sizle even faster and more reliable, we'd love for you to go and check them out!

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Easy to use of Presentation & Proposal Platform

Pros

Effortlessly share sales analytics with your team and Know exactly when your documents are being opened

Cons

Small team size of 5 on pro account. Each additional user cost a lot of extra.

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your feedback! We have recently increased the number of seats included in Sizle Pro to 10 users.

Steven S.

Review from a Sales prospective

Pros

I really like the tracking features. It’s so judicious. It has really changed the way I touch base with my leads.

Cons

The interface is a little confusing at first but you get used to it.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Steven! We've released a new walkthrough to help you get started, go check it out! :-)

Mathieu G.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 20/07/2021

A solid sales enablement and marketing standardization platform

Pros

Ability to have a cohesive brand experience and a simple platform for key marketing content

Cons

Change management with new users and getting the team to use the tool is hard, so having some onboarding tips would be helpful

Response from Sizle

We've launched a brand new onboarding experience, feel free to go and check it out!

Daniel K.

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

Great for presentations!

Pros

It's been a perfect solution for the last year. I'm able to send clients a link and receive the analytics so that I can follow up in a timely manner.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing else that I think it needs right now, they are always adding new features.

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your review Daniel! We're glad you're enjoying the platform :)

Dwayne B.
  • Used for Free Trial

Great software

Easy to find, setup and setup a new account

Pros

Very easy to setup and use, sign up process streamlined

Cons

Nothing major but could do with better marketing

Response from Sizle

Thanks Dwayne! We're always trying to improve our marketing efforts, thanks for your feedback!

Sylvie M.

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

Really great product, potential to really transform document sharing

Pros

The engagement tracking gives really valuable insight to our team.

Cons

It would be great to be able to update a document and keep the same static link. I've also experienced a few bugs but the customer support has been fantastic and they've always been able to help me with any problems.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Sylvie! We've released some updates to document sharing recently, feel free to go and check them out!

Zaid M.

Reviewed on 14/07/2021

Sizle is a neat idea

Pros

The presentation is very clean and professional, and it's easy to find your documents. Adding a new document is straightforward.

Cons

I'm not sure I really see the point of this software. It seems like you just upload documents that other people can browse through. Why not just share the file directly?

Christian D.

Reviewed on 15/07/2021

Use it, full send it

5 star

Pros

It was easy to integrate into my projects.

Cons

I have no complaints, good software to use and recommend

Response from Sizle

Thanks Christian!

Reviewed on 18/07/2021

A good docsend alternative

Pros

It has many features, but I've simply used it as a docsend replacement.

Cons

Perhaps having too many features can cause a little confusion for some users.

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your review!

Johnidy O.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Decent Software

Pros

Easy to use, rich features, decently priced

Cons

Graphic could be done better, performance is average.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Jonidy!

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 30/03/2021

Useful, but need improvement in some features to justify paid version

In overall is an interesting software that delivers the biggest part of the promises, but there are improvements areas to justify paid version

Pros

The overall proposal, is quite interesting. You can deliver presentations and form together, and you can see how the customer saw your presentation (pages, times etc)

Cons

- Forms are available in few languages
- Some compatibility issues with PPT formats to be fixed, in special with animations and page size

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your feedback! We've released a brand new document experience that improves document upload support significantly, go check it out! :)

Praveen G.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 31/03/2021

Will upgrade

Excellent

Pros

I have been using free version of Sizle for two weeks and I am upgrading it soon! I like user friendly interface and I think there is a possibility of adding features to the current offering.

Cons

The software some times doesn’t show my files to resend to other people.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Praveen! We've released a range of updates to the platform, go and check out our latest release! :)

Abdullah A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Improving but Lacks Some Features

It's good

Pros

It's easy ui, easy to create facility and a value for money service.

Cons

It's lack of features, although they are working hard and adding new features every now and then, so it's still very usable.

Canva

Reasons for Switching to Sizle

Response from Sizle

Thanks Abdullah! We've added lots of new features, fixes and improvements recently and we would love for you to check out! Thank you for your review :)

Ck P.
  • Used for Free Trial

Excellent analytical features

Pros

The best part about using Sizle is the analytics aspect of the software. I often upload my presentations or PDFs and share with clients for review/feedback. It gives me great joy to find out who viewed it, which slides they focused on, and for how long. This prepares me for the live meetings, because I go in with the knowledge of who my audience will be and what I should spend more time on.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like and may be it's because this is still a relatively new software is the fact that my uploads sometime fail. I am not sure if it's due to file size or me being behind a proxy, but I don't get an error. Instead, it just times out. Sometimes it works after reupload and sometimes it never does. In the latter case, I upload using a different format and that usually fixes the issue.

Response from Sizle

Thanks CK! We've released an update to significantly improve document uploads :)

David S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 20/07/2021

Sizle is quite amazing

Amazing.

Pros

Just does a great job getting mobile views of screens at a glance. The interface is also impressive in a presentation - looks as sleek and professional as it is - and makes it quite easy to communicate adaptations necessary or done for responsive views.

Cons

Not really. First time use feels sometimes a bit overly complex. But great featureset and great functionality all-around.

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your feedback! We're releasing a bunch of new tutorial content to make getting started even easier!

Chris W.

Reviewed on 03/04/2021

Lots of Room to Grow into

Pros

I like how fast and intuative it is to use. It doesn't overcomplicate things and what it does do it does well. The software doesn't seem to bug too much for me

Cons

I wish it would integrate more with the rest of my stack. I'd love to use it for sending proposals that I can pull information in from Zapier or similar. I'd love to be able to have set templates ready to go and then be able to send them out as sales proposals.

Proposify and PandaDoc

Response from Sizle

Thanks Chris! We have some exciting integrations news coming soon, keep an eye on your inbox!

Darshan S.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Sizle review

Pros

Slickness and promptness of the product and also the support staff

Cons

Price is the only thing I can think of, otherwiseI'm very happy

Response from Sizle

Thanks Darshan! We appreciate your feedback and kind words!

László C.

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

Easy way to protect, share, and track your documents

I think overall it's a great tool and it has a lot of potential for the future.

Pros

Simple to use, Sizle can be used by just about anyone. You can upload your document and choose how to send it. You can also create slides with the slide builder. You can see who viewed each slide as well as how much time they spent on it. In the final step, you can also include a form for feedback which is a great extra.

Cons

It doesn't seem to support landscape formats (or I just missed it somehow). This, to me, is its greatest weakness.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Laszlo! We have released support for all document formats, go check it out! :)