About Sizle

The free document toolkit for teams. Upload, edit and share documents quickly and reliably, even at over 1GB+ or 10,000+ pages. Add, edit and combine documents right in your browser. Sizle’s best-in-class document viewer makes...

Browse Sizle Reviews

Gabrielle S. Gabrielle S.
  • Industry: Design

A must-have for agencies

I love it, we use them to send proposals to clients almost every day, and the analytics has helped up speed up our sales cycle.

Pros

Super easy to use, love the design! Have been a user since the beta and it keeps getting better!

Cons

The slide builder needs some work, however we don't use this feature enough for it to have an impact.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Gabrielle!

Replied 14/07/2021
Seyedhossein G. Seyedhossein G.

Reviewed on 27/11/2021

Best for sharing docs in a big team

Pros

We used it to share docs in a sales team. Onboard new sales man early and collaborate together.

Cons

Integration. I feel they should have more native integration

Aryan S. Aryan S.
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 19/04/2021

Sizzling Presentations

In the media production industry, a great presentation / pitch is essential and my experience with sizle has been quite joyous so far. With it i can pull off attractive presentations in a hurry and more importantly i get to know the flow of the feedback - the response of the person seeing the presentation. How far did he read, this analysis provides a lot of input to alter / modify the presentation

Pros

After using powerpoint for over two decades, we apprehensively gave sizle a try not expecting much but we were pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and the modern lead capture feature and analytics which even a warhorse like powerpoint misses

Cons

Nothing on the functionality but just a suggestion to make the password reset more simple and within dashboard instead of sending email. It will make the process quicker

Response from Sizle

Thanks Aryan! Your suggestions have been noted.

Top Sizle Alternatives

Sorin A. Sorin A.

Reviewed on 17/07/2021

Proposals are now a snap!

Initially, we were hesitant about using an external platform to share sensitive (or even confidential) documents. However, when we went forward with a few test documents, we felt safe. Talking to Support also made it clear that this isn't your run-of-the-mill "Share" feature. It's far more advanced and secure than that.
We've been using it ever since.

Pros

Features are so overrated these days. For us, it was a matter of finding a platform that provides enough business value to warrant us using it long term.
We like the tool's simplicity and focus on its core: it's about delivering documents (in our case client proposals), NOT about creating them. That means our expectations were met to the t. Then surpassed when we started understanding what a big difference it makes to know how a client is engaging with our proposal.
It made our proposal better and the process more data-informed.

Cons

It's hard to point even to one thing, but if we were to do it, it would probably be its interface. Not horrible by any means, but it doesn't scream "new" or "exciting". We've gotten used to using platforms with what seems dated design, if we saw the value in its functionality. It's a similar scenario here.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Sorin! We've launched some exciting new onboarding features in the interface in our latest update, feel free to go and check it out! Thanks for your feedback and review :)

Nicolas C. Nicolas C.
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 08/04/2021

A great tool that reconciled me with presentations in meetings.

Pros

This tool is intuitive and well presented.
It doesn't take long to get used to it, and I really liked the templates and the feedback on my sessions.

Cons

I was not able to integrate this tool to all my team unfortunately, and the slide sharing system took me some time to master it perfectly, but you just have to get the hang of it!

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your feedback Nicolas! We've just released a new walkthrough to help you get started, go check it out!

Joss D. Joss D.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

Great independed insightful read.

Excellent - really like it and it has taken me in a bunch of different directions I wouldn't have gone it without it.

Pros

Well written, unique coverage, always something on interest, great for reading on public transport.

Cons

Subscriptions tend to be a bit pushy and involve a lot of begging.

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your feedback Joss! Your suggestion has been noted.

• Industry: Publishing

Track How Your Presentations and Files Are Doing and More

Pros

Sizle has many useful features. I appreciate having the ability to receive notifications when someone opens up a presentation or a pdf that I send them. I also appreciate the option to gather feedback from a person I send a presentation or pdf to. I also like how Sizle can collect analytics surrounding a file I send someone.

Cons

You can create your own slides in a new presentation file or a file you import (PDF, PowerPoint). However. the slide designer is a work in progress, but it's likely to get better over time.

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your review!

• Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 13/07/2021

Sizle is great office suite alternative that doesn't suck

used sizle for creating presentations and some documents for my academic works. worked as expected. overall great experience.

Pros

Very useful tool in many ways. specially liked the option to create new docs using many other already existing file formats. the pdf to sizle is the most important one. also, the analytics and sharing features are very nice to have. and sizle is low cost compared to others.

Cons

the Web UI bit "heavy". may lags very rarely but overall stable compared with others. sometimes there is a bug preventing me from creating new documents but it goes away after few hours that the least liked thing.

Response from Sizle

Thank you for your review! We've released lots of performance and speed improvements to make Sizle even faster and more reliable, we'd love for you to go and check them out!

Timothy D. Timothy D.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 22/11/2021

An alternative to using multiple programs

This software saves us time and money. Plus it helps us to really understand what's working and what's not

Pros

Integration into our business was easy. This software is a complete system which has replaced multiple programs saving my staff time and money

Cons

I feel overall the product was easy to use and implement. I would like to see a diary or calendar integration

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Easy to use of Presentation & Proposal Platform

Pros

Effortlessly share sales analytics with your team and Know exactly when your documents are being opened

Cons

Small team size of 5 on pro account. Each additional user cost a lot of extra.

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your feedback! We have recently increased the number of seats included in Sizle Pro to 10 users.

Steven S. Steven S.

Review from a Sales prospective

Pros

I really like the tracking features. It’s so judicious. It has really changed the way I touch base with my leads.

Cons

The interface is a little confusing at first but you get used to it.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Steven! We've released a new walkthrough to help you get started, go check it out! :-)

Mathieu G. Mathieu G.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 20/07/2021

A solid sales enablement and marketing standardization platform

Pros

Ability to have a cohesive brand experience and a simple platform for key marketing content

Cons

Change management with new users and getting the team to use the tool is hard, so having some onboarding tips would be helpful

Response from Sizle

We've launched a brand new onboarding experience, feel free to go and check it out!

Daniel K. Daniel K.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

Great for presentations!

Pros

It's been a perfect solution for the last year. I'm able to send clients a link and receive the analytics so that I can follow up in a timely manner.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing else that I think it needs right now, they are always adding new features.

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your review Daniel! We're glad you're enjoying the platform :)

Dwayne B. Dwayne B.
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 13/07/2021

Great software

Easy to find, setup and setup a new account

Pros

Very easy to setup and use, sign up process streamlined

Cons

Nothing major but could do with better marketing

Response from Sizle

Thanks Dwayne! We're always trying to improve our marketing efforts, thanks for your feedback!

Sylvie M. Sylvie M.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

Really great product, potential to really transform document sharing

Pros

The engagement tracking gives really valuable insight to our team.

Cons

It would be great to be able to update a document and keep the same static link. I've also experienced a few bugs but the customer support has been fantastic and they've always been able to help me with any problems.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Sylvie! We've released some updates to document sharing recently, feel free to go and check them out!

Julien Z. Julien Z.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 28/11/2021

Good Technoligie tha provide good data

Very good experience to create sales documentations for my team

Pros

Easy to use, everytime is a real pleasur

Cons

Very nice design, easy to make presentation and never waste your my time

Zaid M. Zaid M.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 14/07/2021

Sizle is a neat idea

Pros

The presentation is very clean and professional, and it's easy to find your documents. Adding a new document is straightforward.

Cons

I'm not sure I really see the point of this software. It seems like you just upload documents that other people can browse through. Why not just share the file directly?

David W. David W.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 24/11/2021

Nice, effective collaboration tool

I get it was a good product that offered a lot of functionality for teams

Pros

It is very aesthetic and also certainly an accessible app with free options and a clear, clean, intuitive interface

Cons

Nothing really, except it was difficult to make a case for moving from tools that already come bundled with Office 365 - that was an internal business was thing, no reflection on Sizle

Christian D. Christian D.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 15/07/2021

Use it, full send it

5 star

Pros

It was easy to integrate into my projects.

Cons

I have no complaints, good software to use and recommend

Response from Sizle

Thanks Christian!

• Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 18/07/2021

A good docsend alternative

Pros

It has many features, but I've simply used it as a docsend replacement.

Cons

Perhaps having too many features can cause a little confusion for some users.

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your review!

Johnidy O. Johnidy O.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

Decent Software

Pros

Easy to use, rich features, decently priced

Cons

Graphic could be done better, performance is average.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Jonidy!

• Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 30/03/2021

No more boring presentation. Insights at fingertips.

Overall, my experience with Sizle is quite smooth, especially with the analytics and insights. It did help me a lot in making better presentation and manage my clients expectation. Hope to see more update from Sizle team in the near future.

Pros

Sizle is an almighty platform for building and sharing amazing presentation. Hundreds of professional templates and effects did help me a lot in making impression with my clients. Moreover, Sizle gives me analytics about my presentations, tracks if my clients open the documents and how they access them.

Cons

Luckily I am one of the first to join the beta program of the platform, so the price I get might be better. However, with the price of $10 per month for Pro version, just to show the public links and get email opt-in feature, it could be a little bit high. I would not pay that price to use the platform while I can use alternative ways of presentation. Beside, the API is not ready yet could be a minus point at the time of writing.

Turning

Reasons for Choosing Sizle

Sizle is a better choice because of the built-in analytics. It gives me more information about the audience and help me make better choice while making presentation.

Prezi and Microsoft PowerPoint

Response from Sizle

Thanks so much for your feedback, your suggestions have been noted.

Kritika S. Kritika S.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 07/08/2021

Now we can who viewed our pitchdeck and how far.

We're quite happy using Sizle as it is far better than the Google Docs which we're using earlier. The custom links and viewer restrictions are some of the most used features by our Team.

Pros

We love the access PIN feature through which we can restrict the viewing and share the confidential docs with the select few. Another amazing feature is page analytics it helps us in understanding who viewed our pitch deck and for how far.

Cons

There's nothing as such we didn't like though we're waiting for many more unique features.

Adithya S. Adithya S.

Reviewed on 19/07/2021

Sizzling way to share and track documents

As an early beta user I have seen how this product has evolved. Sizle is heading to be what MS Office Online or Google Docs isn't focusing to be so that is a good thing for sales, marketing folks like me who has to deal with a lot of PDFs and PPTs but have an ability to track along with activity tracking and sales insights.

Pros

Design. The overall interface is very pleasing to the eyes. The colours and features are excellent. They have primarily focused on how to solve the most common problem people face while sharing docs.

Cons

Nothing as the team is always responsive and open to hear our suggestions

Response from Sizle

Thanks Adithya, we really appreciate your feedback and review :)

Replied 16/08/2021
Jeheen mahmood Z. Jeheen mahmood Z.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 31/03/2021

I am using it since beta, and I love it :D

Since Sizle can work with our own PDFs and slides, it was no trouble at all moving on to their platform. Since the slide builder is still pretty simple, I prefer to create my presentation deck first, and then use Sizle for pitching and keeping track.

Pros

I like the way Sizle keeps track of the activities. We don't have to worry about client actions and can followup as soon as they view the presentation, while the lead is warmest. The page by page analytics is invaluable for optimizing the pitch deck.

Cons

I wish there were templates, and automatic slide builders. I am sure Sizle will bring those up since some competitors are doing that.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Jeheen!