About JOBPROGRESS

JOBPROGRESS is a cloud-based construction management solution for residential remodeling contractors. The solution works with small businesses and can be customized as per the needs of an organization. It offers estimating,...

Browse JOBPROGRESS Reviews

348 of 363,312 reviews
Tony C.

JobProgress is a GREAT TOOL for our business

I've had a wonderful experience with the software and support when needed. JobProgress is doing a wonderful job.

Pros

I like the User interface and the ability to enter in data and some of the customization.

Cons

There is a lot and utilizing the features the best way possible.

AccuLynx

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

Needed something more robust and could easily be utilized by everyone and also reporting needs.

Box

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

The support and the people.
Michele S.

Marketing and Social Media Manager

We experienced great customer service with Job Progress. If we have a concern or problem we can get help or advice from customer service. We have a great relationship with our support tech. Job Progress is definitely the next step to take when growing a successful business.

Pros

We love this software for so many reasons. It keeps our projects organized with contact information, photos and the current stage of production the job is in. It is easy to use and a huge time saver when getting quotes out to customers and billing. Job Progress allows improved and quality communication in all areas, with office staff, men on the field, subcontractors, delivery vendors and customers.

Cons

Editing photos in Job Progress would be beneficial to our company because we use the photos in marketing.

Anna T.

Reviewed on 03/12/2020

Excellent Software

I have not had any issues with Job Progress, they have been upfront and honest about the monthly cost, they have always been available to answer all questions, and the program is very user friendly.

Pros

This software keeps records of where we are with our projects both financially and allows us to know the stages of our projects, I am a newer user but it was very easy to integrate our business into the program. The team is always available to help me manuver anything I have done incorrectly or struggle to do. I see our company growing substantially and also growing with all the functions this program allows me to use.

Cons

There really isn't much I don't like about the software, I guess if I could change one thing it would be to have a clear page with our logo where I could add our Contract page to.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

They were built for contractors as if they understood what contractors needed to create and produce projects. They are built to really administer to all areas in our industry.

Top JOBPROGRESS Alternatives

Mallory F.

Univera Construction, LLC

So far things have been very good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is usually pretty good about responding quickly. This program overall has made my life in the office much simpler.

Pros

Being able to quickly generate an estimate to a proposal is very helpful in our office. I like the act that the photos are easily accessible. Our customers RAVE about the customer webpage and how easy it is to sign the documents and it makes my life SO much easier to see who has accepted and who has not. The scheduling is very simple and convenient for myself in the office and for the tech in the field. They can easily see their schedules and know where they need to be. Being able send the invoices and to add the payments to the financials page and they go directly to QBO is probably my favorite feature of this program.

Cons

I wish i was able to search jobs by the invoice number, the way our company is set up it would make things much simpler. We have been asking to get a scope form created that we can generate directly to an invoice like what you have for the roofers who use the program.

Cindy E.

Reviewed on 08/04/2021

JobProgress

Really dont experience issues, once in a while it seems there are access issues in the field as well as the office, but usually restart and we are all good again.

Pros

Multi user, realtime, office and field access. Ability to upload and view all documents, photos, material list and work orders anytime.

Cons

The ability to edit format is not avialable, once something is set up you dont have opportuities to edit, availabity to set up pricing and documents without having to pay the fee to have them available in the system.

Craig B.

Reviewed on 28/01/2021

Job Progress review

Our sales staff is much better organized as a result of using JP

Pros

Nice homepage layout showing the progression of our construction jobs. It makes it easy to quickly identify what needs to be done to move things along.

Cons

I would like to see an area on the Jobs List where we can see if someone has viewed our proposal. Currently, we have to go into the Forms/Proposal tab to see if its been viewed. This would make it much quicker for our staff to navigate through a large number of proposals on one page.

Terri B.

Reviewed on 14/06/2019

JobProgress Review

Our company is now organized. There are no more stacks of paperwork, post-it-notes, unpaid invoices, lost proposals or signed contracts. Communication is crystal clear with the calendars showing where each job is, pictures of the site, materials and cost, timeline, etc.

Pros

#1 reason is my training guy. He was extremely knowledgeable, answered every ridiculous question, patience of a saint. He let me text him questions at anytime to get an immediate answer so it wouldn't hold up the job. As for the software, amazing. We are a small, family owned business who did things the dinosaur way: paper and pencil. It took alot to get the owner to convert. The program is user friendly, company adapable, can be used on mobile, IPad, and desktop, and best of all, keeps us all in contact with one another and the client.

Cons

There were a couple of glitches that came up, but you were always able to take care of it promptly. The most difficult for me was switching between desktop in the daytime to mobile in the evening. But practice makes perfect. I've got it now!

Andy S.

Great Product for GCs - Not Sales Friendly

Would highly recommend it to any general contractor, but as I mentioned before is not extremely sales friendly.

Pros

Logical progression of jobs from one point to the next. Logical organization of contractor and subcontractor projects for ease of assigning tasks to certain projects. The mobile interface is amazing and I can manage 90% of what I need to on the mobile interface. Amazing job with that!

Cons

Does not lend very well to the ease of follow up lead management for a sales person. Also, not being able to retroactively apply updates to past accounts is a little infuriating to be honest. I often have to put older jobs in the incorrect labeled buckets.

Reviewed on 02/07/2018

It has been great.

Pros

There are many features that I like about this software. The first feature that I think is really effective is that you can customize it to meet you needs. After customizing the software everything is self explanatory. You can look at it and know how to maneuver it. The calendar is also a very important feature because we schedule appointments and are able to keep track about everyone's tasks, locations, and dates. The third and last feature that I like about the software is that you are able to get an advance search on categories on the workcenter tab. I believe that the software is a very resourceful tool for our company.

Cons

At this time there is nothing that I don't like about the software when I'm using it from a desktop, but I do feel that there is some glitches and or issues on the mobile app. The view on the calendar in the mobile app is not very friendly. I've had difficulties to add/delete appointments. Another issues that I have is the uploading of pics, this process is very slow and it takes for ever to complete. The screens have to be on always if not it will pause and or make me restart the process, I cannot take any calls nor make any calls.

Carol D.

Overall Impression of Job Progress

I believe this was covered in the above comments

Pros

This CRM Program was an excellent choice for customizing the interaction with QuickBooks. Invoices synced to QuickBooks directly from sales management and proposals kept everything up to date at all times. The ability for sales staff to review P&L information on their jobs, limited the exposure to our Quickbooks accounting information.

Cons

During the day Job Progress becomes slow to react to input and refreshing often sometimes helps. During the first 90 days, oversight had to be managed to make sure the synch between Job Progress and QuickBooks was active. Once both programs learned the terminology used and the terminology that had to be changed, we have had no problems.

Joe W.

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

Should help our company's organization and make us more efficient.

Pros

Digital documents/signatures. Customer webpage. Ability to keep my sales reps and our customers more organized and keep better track of them. Production and scheduling. App based for working on the field. Overall it's a solid program.

Cons

There are a few things that need to be added or corrected but I know they are working on them. A couple off the top of my head would be:
Ability to customize your work center page. To remove the product adds and classifieds at the bottom and replace with something relevant to our company such as "Company Announcements" or a "Note pad" for example. It's not a free program, we pay a good amount for it so I feel we should be able to remove these and replace them with something that works better for us.

Issues with the Multi-project option. You need to be able to invoice and work directly off of the parent job invoice and financials rather than having to invoice each individual trade. Because of this we need to use the single project when Multi-project would be better suited.
Ability to change a single trade to a multi-project at any time. A project may start as a single trade and need to be changed to a multi-project.

Response from JobProgress

Joe,

Excellent input ... Appreciated! We hear you!

1. Some improvement to WorkCenter customization
2. More relevant Company centric activity
3. on Multi-Project (ability to invoice off the Parent)
4. More flexibility between Multi-Project and single trade jobs

Got it ... we have already begun efforts on some of those points and will discuss the rest

Marissa L.

Reviewed on 04/12/2020

Job Progress Customer service is awesome

Wish there was a library of tutorials for each feature in financials. I really like the features, the look and organization of the options. However, it does seem like some of the features are redundant.

Pros

User friendly, easy to learn. Displays 99% of information on first page of customer profile.

Cons

Cumulative invoice does not display each payment properly. Build dates are not on first page of customer profile. Not sure how to use the refund feature in financials

John L.

Reviewed on 11/12/2020

Alliance Roofing CRM review

This has been an overall great asset to our business as long as everyboy uses it ! I know you can't change that

Pros

I like the fact I can store a tremendous amount of pictures realative to a job and can easily send them to a client. I like having the ability to share info with other members of the team

Cons

I wish this program would fully integrate/link to my Quick Books
The screens and functions on the computer and the phone are very different

Stephen G.

Reviewed on 24/06/2019

JobProgress Rock's

Pros

The Support Team is First Class! They have not only listened and actually implemented some suggestions. They always answers the phone or call back as soon as they can and fixes what I need. Our new hires easily picks up on it and it helps us not drop the ball! The Old timers here understand it as well and that huge! I am very satisfied with the company and highly recommend them!

Cons

The only thing I could think of is early last year the rep need more help to keep up with the on boards as they were growing quick! They have since brought on more staff and its all good!

David A.

Reviewed on 15/12/2020

Job Progress Reliability

I use it just use it too keep Track of Projects.
Nothing that difficult. Uploading is slow and at times the Something went wrong thing comes on and I have too try again later.
Not good

Pros

Uploading Documents. The Program is fairly easy. Again it is slow on the overall. I do not really have anything likable on the overall.
Everybody in the Company Complains about it. The tasks that I do are not that difficult. If I was in Estimating I would get rid of it. But I do not have the Authority too do that.

Cons

I use it everyday. In the Morning early I whip thru my Files. Seems too respond faster in the early hours. The rest of the day it is slow.
Really a Problem when I am uploading a New Project and I need speed in Front of a New Client. Photo Upload speed terrible. We now have it Linked with Company Cam. That helps but should not have too

Nick S.

Reviewed on 08/12/2020

Very good customer management system

Pros

I really like that the interface allows you to save everything about a customer in one place, manages finances, has templates for bidding / proposals and the ability to create / send out right through the program. It all flows really well together assuming the staff all use the program.

Cons

I wish you could easily select photos / documents and email them. For some reason that feature is very limited. You can download and then email, but from a supplementing perspective it would be much easier if you could email the photos / documents in an array of different formats directly through the program where all the photos / documents are saved.

Cody Z.

Reviewed on 08/12/2020

Top notch CRM for construction companies

We have been able to estimate, schedule and track jobs seamlessly!

Pros

The app is the best I have seen in the market. Very easy to create and send estimates on the go.

Cons

I would like to see a gmail integration and the ability to hide line items in estimates.

GiddyUp, JobNimbus and AccuLynx

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

The app and great sales team specifically Mike
Alan M.

Reviewed on 15/12/2020

Love this product!

Pros

We use this primarily as a sales tool. It makes tracking projects a breeze and really helped us with staying on track with a large quantity of customers weekly. It helps with communication within are company as well as with the customer and allows us to meet customers expectations.

Cons

I think there could be better help with training on how to operate new features. Typically we learn about this with trial and error.

Marvin F.

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

Easy to use, makes life easier!!!!

Pros

Keeps all jobs organized i can monitor progress on all crews allows me to keep my supervisor in the loop even when im not in the office. allows me to keep notes on all the sub contractors also.

Cons

N/A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from JobProgress

Marvin,

Our goal as a Company is to make life easier for our Subscriber Contractors ... we have and always will keep YOU in mind so that we never stray away from our original goals of ease of use, reliability and high impact usefulness on every screen

Bradley M.

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

I couldn't imagine going back to doing things the way we did before JobProgress

Easy to keep up with everything. Makes my day to day much easier.

Pros

Job Progress makes it so easy to keep up with every aspect of production. Proposal templates, estimating tools, measurements, photos, and customer information all in one place.

Cons

It is too easy too lose your work when creating a proposal/work order/ material list etc. I would like to see it auto save every so often. I would also like to be able to view any job/customer that I was tagged to

Response from JobProgress

WE LOVE HENDERSON ROOFING! Thanks Bradley ... your team has been very helpful to us and we thank all of YOU in our efforts to make JP the best in the world! We can't imagine a better reward than to learn that we have made your day easier ... this is so so important to us. That is our mission.

Daniel A.

Reviewed on 23/05/2017

This software is very user friendly

Save countless hours in office communication and paperwork that is now all in job progress ..... not a file cabinet

Pros

The seamless communication between myself on the road and the office staff is such a money saver long term. Since we started using this software I can't tell you how many comments I have gotten from customers on how impressed they are with our response time

Cons

The email format does not allow a customer to email into job progress without replying to an existing email that was already sent to them.

Nik M.

Reviewed on 03/12/2020

JobProgress Review

We have been able to create a workflow that allows us to interact with more customers while keeping track of accepted proposals and project closeouts.

Pros

We were able to streamline our entire process from creating a job to building an estimate to scheduling and finally to invoicing. We are now able to automate and scale much easier.

Cons

We are unable to export reports in Excel.

Kirk A.

Reviewed on 14/06/2019

Customizable

To numerous to mention, sales, coordination , orders, emails.

Pros

The thing impresses me the most the customization the product. During the on-boarding process we were asked what we do from the phone ringing to followup. We didn't have to fit to the program, it was customized literally to our process.

Cons

Being some of personnel is in field and doing sales, a box to click to place an appointment in both calendars.

Dan V.

Reviewed on 28/06/2019

Great software with wonderful support

Job progress is a great way to organize all your job contacts and scheduling

Pros

Job progress is a great software program that has a good mobile application and easy to learn and use

Cons

I really don't have any cons this time I'm really happy with the program

Shawn W.

Reviewed on 05/07/2018

overall a great experience. It just lacks a couple of items that keep me from fully buying in...

Pros

Keeps everything together in one place, and is geared toward my business model. I like the functionality of the app.

Cons

Here are the suggestions I have to be able to consider this as a long term solution.

There are a ton of features and need to have short explainer training videos for each feature and then you can add new as new features are rolled out.

I need to be able to connect it with Zapier so that I can push and pull customer data to other apps.

I need to the signature portion to be compliant giving date, time and location of signature.