Sizle Reviews

About Sizle

Sizle brings document sharing, analytics and approvals into a collaborative dashboard. Used by teams in over 153 countries.

4.2

Browse Sizle Reviews

Reviewed on 22/07/2021

Sizle me Timbers

I am quite positively surprised by Sizle - it wasn't what i had originally expected, but it takes sharing of files and presentations out of the mysterious black box and into a realm where you can see how it is performing, and easily work with your teammates on everything as well.

Pros

The ability to get get instant feedback on the performance of your presentations and the documents you share is fantastic. I was especially pleased with the Google Drive and Dropbox integration - it was well implemented and made it extremely easy to move over. Sizle is definitely one of those products you think have a pretty niche target demographic until you start using it yourself and see how it can easily integrate into your workflow.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve when I first started in order to get my bearings straight.

Response from Sizle

Thanks David, we're releasing lots of new tutorial content to make things a lot easier to get started!

BJ

Reviewed on 20/07/2021

Sharing docs is easy with Sizle

When we share a document we want people to be able to read it and enjoy reading it. We have found that Sizle allows distraction-free reading, and that is a huge plus. Because Sizle offers full analytics, we know that people are reading and digesting our documents.

Pros

We are a media and retail company. That means we constantly share documents. It used to be very difficult, but now it is easy with Sizle.

Sizle allows you to specify access to certain individuals in a secure manner, and the app does not limit the size or number of shares like other software does.

We constantly receive good feedback when we share documents with clients! I have been so surprised that so many people comment positively about Sizle.

Cons

Large documents (even several hundred pages) can be delivered fast.

Response from Sizle

Thanks BJ, we appreciate your feedback!

• Industry: Design

Reviewed on 12/04/2021

Works great, but not exceptional.

Pros

The user experience is great, it is sleek and easy to use.

Cons

I don't feel like there is a lot that makes this software unique from its competitors. I am a self employed freelancer, so I don't work on a team and that seems to be mostly what this is geared towards.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Sarah, your suggestions have been noted!

Top Sizle Alternatives

Nathan
  • Industry: Music

A good experience

Thanks to Sizle, we were able to share and work much faster on our documents and in a very simple and efficient way. Sizle was cheaper and yet offered us features that would save us a lot of time.

Pros

The price, the ease of use and implementation but also the number of people who can access at the same time.

Cons

The free version is limited if you want to share files with a public link (because it's need the pro version for that)

Google Docs and Google Drive

Reasons for Switching to Sizle

The princing and the facility to use and deploy

Response from Sizle

Thanks Nathan! Public Links are coming to the Free plan soon :-)

Nicolas
Nicolas
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 08/04/2021

A great tool that reconciled me with presentations in meetings.

Pros

This tool is intuitive and well presented.
It doesn't take long to get used to it, and I really liked the templates and the feedback on my sessions.

Cons

I was not able to integrate this tool to all my team unfortunately, and the slide sharing system took me some time to master it perfectly, but you just have to get the hang of it!

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your feedback Nicolas! We've just released a new walkthrough to help you get started, go check it out!

Marius
Marius
  • Industry: Human Resources

Perfect for sharing presentations

Overall, I'm happy with Sizle. It's great for my needs and a huge time saver.

Pros

Compared to other similar solutions that allow having online slides/presentations, I prefer Sizle because it allows uploading Powerpoint and PDF files. So if you already have a presentation built, you can present/share it online with Sizle. You don't have to rebuild it.

I also love the feedback request at the end of the presentation. It's a huge time saver.

Cons

They currently integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive. I would like to see more integrations, such as OneDrive, Koofr, PCloud.

Also, I would like to be able to share links to a specific page within a presentation.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Marius! Your suggestions have been noted.

Marcell
Marcell

Reviewed on 19/05/2021

Really like Sizle, theyre doing something unique

Pros

The UI is delightful and its pretty easy to make slides. Its a unique concept im suprised hasnt really been popularised yet. They pivoted and focused the product in a different direction early which shows me team is in it to win it and is responsive to customer demands

Cons

I had a few buggy experiences when adding text that turned something that should have been 10 minutes into 20. I believe they made improvements since then however

Response from Sizle

Thanks Marcell! Our latest update has made things a lot faster! Go check it out :)

László
László
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

Easy way to protect, share, and track your documents

I think overall it's a great tool and it has a lot of potential for the future.

Pros

Simple to use, Sizle can be used by just about anyone. You can upload your document and choose how to send it. You can also create slides with the slide builder. You can see who viewed each slide as well as how much time they spent on it. In the final step, you can also include a form for feedback which is a great extra.

Cons

It doesn't seem to support landscape formats (or I just missed it somehow). This, to me, is its greatest weakness.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Laszlo! We have released support for all document formats, go check it out! :)

Bastian
Bastian

Reviewed on 31/03/2021

Easy to use and good value for money

Pros

I love that it is really easy to set up and also that it is affordable. You can even receive feedback from others for every file you share.

Cons

I would love if they include Chinese language but it is not essential

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your feedback Bastian! We are working on extended language support, keep an eye on your inbox!

Andy
Andy

Super easy!

Great. Super responsive with support and overall very low fuss to start using and get some value from.

Pros

Nice, intuitive interface that's easy to match with your brand. Was able to freely create various templates without too much hassle at all. This allowed us to move away from Apple Keynote and stick with a consistent style in Sizle. We create 1-2 documents per month though the result and impact makes it easy to justify the cost.

Cons

The first versions are promising so excited for what's in store in terms of product development.

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your feedback Andy!

Praveen
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Will upgrade

Excellent

Pros

I have been using free version of Sizle for two weeks and I am upgrading it soon! I like user friendly interface and I think there is a possibility of adding features to the current offering.

Cons

The software some times doesn’t show my files to resend to other people.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Praveen! We've released a range of updates to the platform, go and check out our latest release! :)

Abdullah
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 13/07/2021

Improving but Lacks Some Features

It's good

Pros

It's easy ui, easy to create facility and a value for money service.

Cons

It's lack of features, although they are working hard and adding new features every now and then, so it's still very usable.

Canva

Reasons for Switching to Sizle

Response from Sizle

Thanks Abdullah! We've added lots of new features, fixes and improvements recently and we would love for you to check out! Thank you for your review :)

• Industry: Management Consulting

Sizle is quite amazing

Amazing.

Pros

Just does a great job getting mobile views of screens at a glance. The interface is also impressive in a presentation - looks as sleek and professional as it is - and makes it quite easy to communicate adaptations necessary or done for responsive views.

Cons

Not really. First time use feels sometimes a bit overly complex. But great featureset and great functionality all-around.

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your feedback! We're releasing a bunch of new tutorial content to make getting started even easier!

Sumeet
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 14/07/2021

Best tool for document sharing and tracking

We've quite happy with the Sizle since we've been using and now our lead to client conversion rate too increased.

Pros

There's literally no sense in sharing the document, proposal or pitch deck if you can't track whether it has been viewed or not and how much it has been viewed by the receipent. Therefore, Sizle solves that problem with us.

Cons

The development is quite slow and there's many more features to be added it including the digital signature and auto language conversion.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Sumeet! We're released a lot of features, fixes and improvements recently, feel free to go and check them out!

Seyedhossein

Reviewed on 27/11/2021

Best for sharing docs in a big team

Pros

We used it to share docs in a sales team. Onboard new sales man early and collaborate together.

Cons

Integration. I feel they should have more native integration

Shakhawat
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 14/07/2021

Very Helpful for the Customer Insights

Overall, the purpose of this service is excellent and hope that many people or company will be benefitted with this service.

Thank you.

Regards,
Shakhawat

Pros

User Interaction with the file and the timing spent on the file viewing.

Cons

Sometimes, the PDF file does not show the full page (if the file is landscape or any different dimension).

Response from Sizle

Thanks Shakhawat, the bug you mentioned has been fixed, and we have since released a number of features, fixes and improvements! :)

Timothy
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 22/11/2021

An alternative to using multiple programs

This software saves us time and money. Plus it helps us to really understand what's working and what's not

Pros

Integration into our business was easy. This software is a complete system which has replaced multiple programs saving my staff time and money

Cons

I feel overall the product was easy to use and implement. I would like to see a diary or calendar integration

Joss
  • Industry: Banking
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

Great independed insightful read.

Excellent - really like it and it has taken me in a bunch of different directions I wouldn't have gone it without it.

Pros

Well written, unique coverage, always something on interest, great for reading on public transport.

Cons

Subscriptions tend to be a bit pushy and involve a lot of begging.

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your feedback Joss! Your suggestion has been noted.

• Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 30/03/2021

Good and easy to work with

Pros

Live response - the real time analytics are very helpful. I also liked that you can generate a link to your document and email it to customers.

Cons

I used it for a very brief period, so didn’t have any negative thoughts in that time frame.

Response from Sizle

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Chetan

Great for document collaboration

Pros

Allows securely sharing the documents. Also allows collaboration with multiple people working on multiple documents

Cons

No cons I can think of. This is a very good and easy to use software.

Response from Sizle

Thanks so much for your feedback Chetan!

Sunny
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 20/07/2021

Sizle is Lightweight but Great!

Pretty positive. Good alternative to solutions currently on market.

Pros

If you need a product that combines the best of Google Drive and other cloud services, Sizle is for you. It's fast, smooth and works really well and integrates with many features and product sets currently available. Happy to use it occasionally, when I need it.

Cons

While it mostly does what I need it to do, it is lacking some critical featuresets like hierarchical permission-sharing, etc.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Sunny, we've just launched more secure sharing options, feel free to go and check them out!

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 22/09/2022

Great tool for content collaboration

Pros

The app is straight forward and easy to use. It has made content collaboration a lot easier than before. I would recommend to any team looking for an efficient tool for collaborating on content.

Cons

I wished the Sizle UI would be could be improved a bit.

Sylvie
Sylvie
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

Really great product, potential to really transform document sharing

Pros

The engagement tracking gives really valuable insight to our team.

Cons

It would be great to be able to update a document and keep the same static link. I've also experienced a few bugs but the customer support has been fantastic and they've always been able to help me with any problems.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Sylvie! We've released some updates to document sharing recently, feel free to go and check them out!

Alexandre dos Santos

Reviewed on 13/07/2021

Powerful and easy way to share files

It is a great tool to easily share files that we do not want to be copied or modified.

Pros

It is easy to share files in different ways, and we can see how much time was spent on each page.

Cons

Sometimes it is a bit of confusion to add specific recipients.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Alexendre! We've released a number of improvements to make sharing more simple, wed love for you to go and check out our latest feature release!

Matthew

A hidden gem!

Pros

Very easy to create an account and get started. The tech works really well and you can easily test it by emailing yourself and seeing the notifications in real time.

Cons

Everything was great. I had no issues getting started and I really like this product

Response from Sizle

Thanks Matthew! We appreciate your feedback :)