About Route4Me

Route4Me is a cloud-based fleet management solution designed for small, midsize and large businesses. Primary features include route planning and routing guides. It allows users to type-in or upload customer addresses and plan a...

Browse Route4Me Reviews

Richard W.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 31/07/2021

Route Maximization

The app gives me the ability to reduce my drive time to each client. It allows me to spend more time with each client by giving me the fastest time between locations.

Pros

Saves me time on getting each client by maximizing time between locations.

Cons

The notes section could be improved to allow cut and paste and to edit existing notes.

Rachael T.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 12/08/2021

Useful but could use improvement

Whatever my issues are, the customer service is great. I text, call and email with their support team all the time. They're always available to address whatever I'm working through.

Pros

The best part is the routing. I enter my customers and Route4Me does the rest. Also, I upload my CSV file of customers and it's easy enough to get everyone on a regular schedule.

Cons

There are issues with the automated email notification not working which causes us to invent work arounds and extra work.

Greg M.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

Satisfied User

Overall I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to my co-workers.

Pros

The speed in which the stops are organized ease of use of the product. Also the ability of this product to add or adjust stops to the original route without having to initiate a whole new route.

Cons

The accuracy of the product when organizing the stops into a route is questionable. Stops on the same street have not routed accurately. They did not follow each other in order. Also after a stop has been completed the user is not sure of or unclear as to which way to proceed to begin the next stop. Also when the user has made a mistake and turned the wrong way,it would be easier to advise the user to make a U-turn rather then to advise them to proceed around the block etc.

Top Route4Me Alternatives

Shaun d S.

Reviewed on 25/04/2018

Took the guess work out of service and delivery

Freed up the daily, mundane grind of taking my established client base and "working in" client one-off's. It also allows me to better track driver productivity to see if either they aren't actually as busy as reported or over worked in which I can make the business decision to bring on another driver either full-time or over flow.

Pros

Very easy to upload my client base and fins the best order of my service stops. It actually showed my "unbalanced" routes and where I could improve in scheduling as well as showed me a lapse in driver reported mileage and excess time per stop.

Cons

Some functionality for back-end processes like auto invoicing as well as automatic dispatching were still easier to do by hand.

Rebecca T.

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

Great utility for Newspaper Carriers!!

There is a free trial that allows you to see if the software is right for you!

Pros

This product enables you to map entire set routes, adding addresses, removing others, and changing as needed. Saves time and guesswork!

Cons

It does not always give the most optimized route, some adjustments must still be made after running the route.

Carol S.

Reviewed on 17/11/2018

Thank you Route 4 Me!

Pros

I love your app because it is awesome helping me route garage sales in our large community of 160,000.
It is easy to use and it organizes garage sales according to addresses. It is able to ‘optimize’ the long list. And, it is FREE to me.

VERY easy to use. I don’t ‘save’ routes because they change daily. Once I see the map locations, I can add or delete. (I usually delete sales that are 8-10+ miles from my house.)

I can see how a business can use this to determine their driver’s route. Saves money in gas

Cons

It may be ‘me’ but I would like to print out the addresses in routes order so I don’t need to re-write the order from 1 to 10.

Michael C.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

Great product.

Pros

Route planning portion and dispatch. Easy to follow routes and optimize the routes.
Customer service is awesome.

Cons

SMS are not working well (very badly actually).
Cannot manage orders (only stops).

Ila B.

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

P & J

Good

Pros

Route4me is a good software and easy to use.

Cons

$99 after 4 years is too high. Your customers should see some discount to stay with your software. My employees are trying new software at the moment.

Toby M.

Reviewed on 09/03/2018

Saves you time and money

Pros

Easy to use, I use the microphone on my smartphone to input the addresses which makes it easier. The app puts all my stops in order, Once you get used to it, it's second Nature.

Cons

You must hit the microphone button for each entry I wish they'd streamline that aspect. If they can figure a way to Get it to automatically move on to the next entry without hitting several buttons it would be far more Valuable to me!

Edison U.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 23/12/2020

Complete Delivery Solution

It has been a very pleasant experience and compare with the way we handle that service before is like jumping from the dinosaur age to the space era

Pros

So far, I used the basic configuration, it is so easy to manage and follow up, it is great to be able to know here your team is on real time and be able to tell the costumer un accurate time of arrive.
The geolocation is very accurate

Cons

the price to get the full options is high for small business

Daniel M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Outstanding application

Pros

Easy to use, great reliability. We all use it here at my company

Cons

Nothing, it’s a fine product. We’ve tried others but stick to this one

Don R.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 06/10/2021

CCS Route4Me

When COVID hit we needed to get food to home bound clients. This provied a way for us to manage that. Now we also are able to add people who don't have transportation to come to the food bank.

Pros

The ease of route building and changing an existing one either adding or cutting stops. How easy it is to train mobile users. We use spreadsheets so its very easy to build routes. The Mobile App & Desktop program are great. The chat support is so quick to respond and answer my sometimes dumb questions.

Cons

The only thing I would like ffor the mobile app to show the percentage complete on the route main screen like it does on the desktop. Nothing else I love it.

Tim C.

Reviewed on 21/03/2020

Flowers

Very helpful

Pros

It was easy to figure out and use wright away.

Cons

Cost it would be nice if it could be free.

Tim G.

Reviewed on 05/12/2020

Good, not great. Have to pay for every little upgrade

Route for me does what I need it to do, though for more money than I would like to spend on it. Also, I feel like I was told we could do everything on the base plan and this was not the case. I have already updated our infrastructure to use this software so we are currently stuck with it. I’m pretty sure if they raise the price I will have to change.

Pros

The software is easy to implement on phones and generally easy to follow directions. Ideally you need another app (google maps or Waze) to accurately route uoy

Cons

For every problem you encounter you call the company. EVERY time they have a solution, but it will cost you. EVERY TIME. There is nothing in their basic package that covers what a fraction of people will need. Even when using two different routing apps, the Route4Me software will route you incorrectly. Thank goodness we keep phone numbers to each stop. Some of the analytics are unavailable, again, unless you pay fo them.

Kris P.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

Just what we needed

Our agency distributes Thanksgiving dinner baskets to low-income families. Route4Me gives our volunteers the ability to deliver to families that are disabled, elderly or lack transportation. Previously our routes were created by hand, a very time consuming and tedious task. With Route4Me's support we now deliver to approximately 900 families and have the ability to grow this program.

Pros

House to house directions that are easy to follow. Ability to limit number of stops on each route.

Cons

None come to mind. The service has been great

Jaime C.

Reviewed on 02/07/2021

What am I giving a review a title???? For what?

Its Ok, just implementing in one of my 3 stores myself to teach other deliver drivers. Issue with people touching my phone to sign during corona virus pandemic is an issue. A little hard to teach to my drivers who are all in their early 60s. otherwise it is great and glad we have it.

Pros

Picture is great for product quality and customer satisfaction.

Cons

It does not upload the signature feature from my phone to the BMS system. also, if it goes on a delivery trip, then the default setting for order completeness or delivery, should be "delivered/ drop off occurred" NOT "Pick up occurred". Obviously it went out on a delivery, that should be the default setting in the phone app.

Valerie S.

Reviewed on 31/03/2018

OMG.....love it!!! I will use it for the first time tomorrow. That will be the test!

The benefits that I'm not tech savvy and this was SOOOO darn easy for me to use!!! That is why I LOVE it!!!

Pros

SOOOOOO easy for this older lady with no patience!!! Not too many apps optimize a list. I don't have patience and your app was soooo easy!!! I used my voice texting service....read off what I needed and added all of my properties in and in less than 5 min.....my lists was optimized and I'm going to relax now!!! No need to mapquest 19 addresses out!!! You did it ALL for me in less than 5 min! I can't believe that!!! I just hope that it doesn't use up my battery.....I will keep it on the charger in the car while driving!!!

Jenna M.

Reviewed on 19/01/2020

Often times does not load

Pros

Then when it comes in wanting to use it or needing to use it it doesn't load. You do everything in your power and ability to make it happen and it's just does not load. Often times this app just does not open up. When I contact customer support they are very very big and not really helpful. I used to love it when I used to be able to communicate with the owner directly of this app of course that was a few years ago before he went big and sold the company but it was a much more intimate experience on your issues were addressed immediately

Cons

When it doesn't load and you don't know what to do.

Tim W.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 13/03/2021

Route optimization

I like this app and use it 3-4 times every week, it helps me complete my work more efficiently.

Pros

Optimizing Route is the best for saving me time and efficiency.

Cons

Adding stops during route operations is cumbersome. I don’t like having to load up old routes just to see the stops, sometimes it would be helpful to see an address I’ve previously visited to get the date I was last there.

Randy L.
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 22/05/2021

TIME SAVER Just

Time Saver

Pros

Route planning
The ability to mark when you arrive & when your leaving

Cons

Easy access to put same city & state for multiple stops in same town & State

Enrique V.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

Good

I’m happy because with our it I did not know where to start

Pros

It help me do my job faster that I could do it myself

Cons

Al the times makes me go back and ford passing by addresses that are in the rout and because I don’t know Pahrump just got to follow the route

Jacob G.
  • Industry: Public Policy
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 14/09/2021

excellent customer service

Excellent customer service experience, very helpful live chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Pros

Software was easy to use, fairly functional. Had some issues in new suburbs.

Cons

Issued with routing in the suburbs caused some delays.

Gail W.

Reviewed on 11/01/2021

Great but to expensive

I am using the Free app.

Pros

I like that I can put all my showings in and it will route to the quickest and shortest distances.

Cons

The price is too high. It is helpful to me but I can manage without paying the high price.

Elijah H.

Reviewed on 31/10/2020

New user

I’ve only been using it for a week but it has helped me tremendously with reducing backtracking and wasted mileage.

Pros

You can store your locations. I’m a rating field inspector so I visit the same subdivisions multiple times throughout the week.

Cons

You can nickname the address stored but when you go to add from your saved list, it only shows the addresses and not the alias.
This would be beneficial for people like me as it would be quicker and more convenient to look up the subdivision name rather than the address.

Brian H.
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 01/04/2020

A must have for delivery business

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up, I really like the ability to edit the route on the fly

Cons

That it doesn’t remember previous addresses when you are entering addresses.