About Talkdesk

Talkdesk is a cloud-based call center solution that helps businesses improve customer satisfaction while simultaneously reducing customer support costs. It uses interactive voice response (IVR), automatic call distribution (ACD)...

Browse Talkdesk Reviews

669 of 409,428 reviews
Twinnie X.

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Most powerful and efficient telephone software

Love this software can calculate calls to monitor the volumes

Pros

Have automatic option to call patient back when miss a call

Cons

There's nothing I don't like bout this software

Robert N.

Reviewed on 14/08/2019

Why we chose Talkdesk

Overall, it has been a positive and pleasant experience. They are always responsive, always open to feedback and will go the extra mile to assist with special requests.

Pros

Ease of setup, the support provided, constant updates and integrations with other software and services. Constant updates from their development team on new features and services.

Cons

Could use some additional features such as multiple dashboards to monitor multiple centers/ring groups

8x8 X Series

Better performance, better features

8x8 X Series

Reasons for Switching to Talkdesk

Features, service package and features in development
Logan B.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 14/08/2019

Talkdesk everything you want with a clean UI/UX - CCaaS

OUr customers want quick and easy access to their reps by phone. Talkdesk makes that possible. Management wants an integrated phone system to be able to view high level data in other areas of our business. Talkdesk is the CCaas that fit our needs.

Pros

The ease of use the my favorite thing about the software. As a daily user and admin, Talkdesk isn't part of things I worry about breaking, it just works. It works for me and new hires alike.

Cons

Call quality. If talkdesk could fix the random bouts of call quality issues, then this would be a near perfect solution.

Aircall

Reasons for Choosing Talkdesk

UI, UX, call quality, ease of use, reports, scalability, call routing, cost

Reasons for Switching to Talkdesk

At the time talkdesk was way more robust and it has totally fixed our need so we don't need to worry about how others software's have progressed since then because talkdesk is continually improving.

Top Talkdesk Alternatives

Chase S.

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

Talkdesk is an awesome all in one phone service.

I would highly recommend this service to companies in need of an online phone system.

Pros

This service integrates well with all of our other systems. We use different phone lines with this service for all ends of our business.

Cons

Setup could have been a little easier, but support was awesome.

Zendesk

Reasons for Choosing Talkdesk

Better pricing and features.

Grasshopper
Don A.

Reviewed on 28/02/2019

The Best, Near Perfection Integration

We have been using both SalesForce and TalkDesk for more than a year now for our company and it could have never been easier compared to what we were using before, I am really thankful that our team have discovered this platform. We started using SalesForce first for a few weeks but then TalkDesk happened and it has never been this easy for me and my team, Calls logged automatically, Cases auto populate with the correct and necessary details which results in fast and efficient customer response and information backtracking. We can never ask for a better service, The Talkdesk Live at our dashboard was super helpful for managing our Agents and for tracking our service level rates which is very important if you are working for a customer driven company/job. The only hiccup that we have experienced overall is SF connector not linking properly to the TalkDesk widget in which we figured was caused by Internet fluctuations whenever the connection speed gets lost/slow but with coordinating this with the Talkdesk Team and our IT department we were able to fix the issue and it barely happens anymore and when it does occur it can be easily fixed by reloading SF. Such an awesome service.

Pros

Integration is a breeze, My team and I never encountered any issues with the integration and the information of any of our call logs getting lost/missing

Cons

Callbar integration would sometimes disconnect fail, there are times where the information takes minutes to get transferred to Salesforce which is detrimental to fast customer interaction

Kenley B.

Reviewed on 19/05/2020

This is how you communicate with your customers fast and effectively!

Manual calls are now the thing of the past. I can simply hit a link for the customer and talkdesk does the rest. It provides a new age alternative to the contact center world.

Pros

The ability to easily connect with my customers via phone with a simple click of the button. I also love that it is compatible with Salesforce.

I also love the reporting features. This allows me to listen to the calls of my representatives and it provides me with a report on our KPI's. - Kenley B

Cons

There is no texting feature. Most customers love to text or take a call these days. I think talkdesk could do wonderful if they incorporated a texting feature to their platform. I also would like for a whisper effect on the reporting feature.

The ability to say something to my representative while they are on a call, and customers cant hear what I'm saying would be amazing. This way I can coach them on what to say without distracting them from the call. - Kenley B

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 21/04/2020

Great for all businesses that have Sales and Support teams

Great to use. Would recommend to everyone to use asap.

Pros

The most important feature is the overall quality of each call. The client can hear you and you can hear the client properly. I love how it works with Zendesk really nicely and their Voicemail system works well too.

Cons

The recordings. When listening to recordings, the caller and agent voices go between 2 speakers on the headphones and its a bit irritating

Max S.

Reviewed on 25/08/2020

Why you should go with Talkdesk when picking your cloud contact center

My Over Talkdesk Experince has been great! I get to help new customers setup their contact centers to give their customers the great CX. The new customers are so happy with the product after the implemnetion, then can not even express how much joy they have after leaving their old system. This is why I love what I do!

Pros

Once you are trained on the product by our team or if you go through the Talkdesk Academy, you will truly see the ease of use with the low code to no code product Talkdesk desk has to offer. No longer will an IT team have to run the contact center for you anymore! You will be able to do it all, with plenty of knowledge base articles to help you out along the way!

Cons

There really isn't anything to dislike about the product. There are some feature differences from other products, but Talkdesk is ever growing! They are adding more and more every month!

Xia L.
  • Industry: E-Learning

User-friendly software

Every day I have fast-paced connections with customers around the world. This software helps me to accomplish tasks efficiently and with high quality, and to solve customer problems in a targeted and effective way. Compared with mail communication, the use of office call software can better understand the customer's emotional appeal, find the problem faster, and improve customer satisfaction.

Pros

Talkdesk has a stable experience and the call signal is very stable. Even with cross-border and inter-continental calls, the other side and I could always communicate clearly. I love its simple user page, which saves my daily office time per task. When there are new updates, just a click on the notification to complete.

Cons

Currently, my office is located in Europe. When I try to communicate with other countries using European routes, it is always smooth, however when I use the Chinese line to dial a Chinese number, sometimes it's unable to connect. We have contacted the customer service but the problem still exists.

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

A decent and pleasant experience with TalkDesk

My general perspective of Talkdesk is positive! However, due to the amount of times that my out going calls get disconnected, it may stop me from being a fully advocate for Talkdesk.

Pros

I really appreciate how user friendly Talkdesk is. I feel very comfortable navigating my way through the system anytime I'm making my calls or looking for previous calls. It provides clear information while also making it easily accessible for you to find that information. Talkdesk is very easy to use in any work environment and something you can learn to pick up very quickly!

Cons

Often times, I find that Talkdesk disconnects my calls or availability for a call. There are times when the Call Dispositions fail or my call will drop and I will have to restart my Talkdesk. Sometimes more than once a day. I have found that this usually tends to happen when I am making calls rather than receiving them.

Justin K.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Talkdesk Review

I've worked for Bellhops for 4 years within the Operations department and we've always used talkdesk as our main calling platform. I've tried out many other call-type services, but as far as quality of call and confidence of call-security, Talkdesk has definitely been the most consistent, in my opinion.

Pros

I like the device compatibility, and consistent connection once sustained

Cons

Some of the visibility and navigation throughout the landing page is something to get used too, and sometimes hard to train people on. BUT once you get the hang of it, it's like riding a bike.

Amanda G.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 20/05/2020

Great tool for international companies

The benefits we have realised is that we can work easily with a big team and call across markets.

Pros

The best features are the ones that our customer service and sales team use. The teams have to do calls on a daily basis and our customers are all over the world. We need to track our calls and make sure the experience with customers is the best we can offer. When we have new agents we use Talkdesk to listen to their calls and give them feedback.

Cons

So far we had only one issue. One day where Talkdesk was done, but the customer service helped us quickly and made us a discount on the next month's payment because of the time the app was down.

Regina G.

Reviewed on 29/08/2019

Talkdesk User RG

It is simple to use, you can track your performance, it has call back options and other options to assist with your day to day usage of the system.

Pros

That it is so simple to use. A lot of older people are in the same field as myself and I have worked at other call centers with over complicated phone systems and there were older people that could not get the system. This is the easiest system ever from a CSR stand point.

Cons

there are some issues with dropped calls sometimes but overall not a bad service.

Abby N.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Easy to Use

Pros

Easy to use! This helped to streamline our phone services to get rid of those annoying desk phones.

Cons

At first, it was an adjustment, but over time, our team quickly adapted.

Jenna L.

Reviewed on 09/09/2019

TalkDesk

Their customer service is polite, solution-driven, and responsive any time you need them. All in all, the app is easy to use and that's ultimately all we look for when looking to produce volume in the industry.

Pros

I love that the application is very user friendly. Being that I'm not the most tech savvy, I really appreciate it mimicking a regular phone making it easy to navigate in real time when conversing with your customers.

Cons

I would appreciate a variety in ringtones that is easy to change when needed.

Iram G.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 15/04/2019

I deal with multiple clients daily on multiple calls. The calls are always clear. They aren't broken up. Furthermore, I can use the software to listen in on live calls or listen to recorded calls for training purposes, which is a great tool to have.

Pros

The software is easy to use and easy to log into.
I can make outbound calls with the touch of a button and accept inbound calls just as easy.
The connection is great and the caller id is beneficial

Cons

The only real negative of the product is if you don't have internet connection, then you can't use it. Aside from that, there really isn't anything bad about the product. I haven't had any bad experiences.

Max S.

Reviewed on 28/01/2019

Great softphone \ telephony SaaS for SMBs and startups

Great option for multi-line multi-lang customer service, sales and tech support lines.
One-stop-shop that includes landline numbers provider, traffic and the softphone solution.

Pros

– Ability to add numbers from various countries
– Visual IVR builder
– Decent audio quality
– Lots of features

Cons

– It's not that easy to integrate Talkdesk into existing ecosystem (e.g. to make IVR pass digits to an in-house solution and then make a transition based on that system's response)

Micah P.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 08/10/2019

Great tool for communicating cross departments and with customers.

Overall positive! Voicemail drop has been a great addition that I hope to see more features added like this.

Pros

The monitoring dashboard is very intuitive and the data is well organized! The desktop widget has been essential to making and answering calls efficiently, the non-invasive size is perfect for using previous desktop space for having other windows open for east access to all the information you need for a call.

Cons

Transferring calls can be difficult at times. The transfer process can be buggy at times, often when involving calling department channels.

Sarah D.

Reviewed on 14/09/2020

Talkdesk to Salesforce Integration

Pros

Very easy to use and contact internal employees via the agent address book. The integration with Salesforce made it extremely easy for our sales team to record and log calls whether incoming or external call activity -and have the analytics to report back on customer or prospect engagement.

Cons

From time to time my headset has stopped working mid-call and I must end the call and call back using the computer's internal microphone.

• Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

An Easy Simple Phone Solution

Pros

One of my favorite features about this software is that it allows for a call bar option, alongside the desktop page. The Call Bar makes making and receiving calls over IP a breeze with its simple interface, quick action dropdowns and also allows for caller ID. You're also able to track your workforce/teams on the full desktop page, letting you know who's on which status, how long their calls have been, their answering rates, etc.

Cons

One thing I will note is that sometimes, two calls can come in at the same time when both the desktop platform and the Call Bar are open on different monitors. I'm not sure if this is a glitch on our end, but something worthing noting.

Will F.

Reviewed on 18/11/2019

Will F - Fantastic Product

My overall experience with TalkDesk has been nothing short of fantastic. I have experienced no issues specific to TalkDesk but have reached out to their support at times and they were still able to help find the issue which wasn't even related to them.

Pros

I like how easy talkdesk is to setup. As a regular user, I can just quickly install it on any device I need, boot it up, and be ready to speak with clients.

Cons

I have used the administrator reporting, and it's great. However, I would love to see more reporting available for everyone to utilize.

Zachary M.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

Great Option For Call Software

Pros

Talkdesk is an easy to use call software! We use it for multiple phone lines, and switching between each one is a breeze. It integrates with Salesforce Desk, too, and they communicate well with each other. Support is responsive too.

Cons

Occasional downtimes, but only VERY occasional. Every so often the software won't pull up the call information right away, such as the caller's name in Salesforce or phone number, but that is very rare - with most calls, it happens immediately and automatically.

Mahmoud B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 17/08/2020

Talkdesk is a good tool for mobility

They are an agile company and the product is reliable, especially for remote teams.

Pros

Talkdesk does not require hardware installation which is a big plus.
The company is always developing new features
The company care of the user feedback

Cons

Reporting can be improved.
The flow feature is a little complicated and can be simplified

Alan J.
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

An ideal cloud-based contact center application apt for businesses of all sizes.

Pros

Talkdesk has a nice UI, very easy to use. It helps firms to personalize the conversation between their clients and prospects. Navigation through the software is simple. The sound quality is also great. The application has been very reliable especially in the beginning when we started encountering various odd bugs in the system. Their timely updates had helped us to fix a lot of issues. It makes digital calling very easy. As a call center, quality assurance is a big deal for us. It helps in making data-driven decisions and has helped in improving the productivity of our team. Using Talkdesk, we can easily track and record call that really helps us monitor the calls being made.

Cons

There have been downtimes which can be problematic for us. Hope they can do something to reduce or better stop it altogether. At times, the customer service isn't responsive.

Amanda E.

Talkdesk is Great for all Users

I have been using this software for nearly a year, and find as a user it is easy to use. Customer support is very timely in their response and very customer centric. Updates don't interfere with our job. It would be nice to have our internal programming be compatible with Talkdesk, but that's not on them

Pros

Talkdesk reports are easy to pull, metrics are accurate, dropped calls are few.

Cons

They could allow for better filtration on reports. I am left to run all of my filters to complete quality assurance of the team. Would be nice to not have to do this manually.