About Nextiva Call Center

Nextiva offers a robust call center solution for business large and small. Nextiva Call Center allows companies to deploy a contact center in the cloud for inbound and outbound calling campaigns. Smaller organizations can now...

Browse Nextiva Call Center Reviews

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Happy team!

The set up time is pretty intensive. You do need to think through how best to implement and make sure it’s going to achieve your goals and be right for your organization. It’s well worth the effort but it’s not a plug and play system it needs to be configured right. If you do take this time, which we did, then it’s immediately impactful. I believe the improved communication, clear goals and metrics are going to help us a lot.

Pros

Our team has really taken to NextOS, they have a lot more capabilities than compared to our old system and they’ve dived right in! It’s been great to see them figure out how to integrate the tool and make the most of the new functionality. We are very excited to see how this impacts our results in the coming weeks and months.

Cons

This is not a cheap tool. It’s probably a good idea to understand what your goals are first so that you’re not investing too much. I can imagine you need to have a certain scale of business first before this system really becomes useful.

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

Communication is Key

The Nextiva team were amazing to work with, they made sure we had just the system we needed, they took us through requirements, implementation and training to ensure we had what we needed. The team has been able to hit the ground running and we’re already seeing loads of positive outcomes. It’s a big turnaround from our old system.

Pros

Our team had been struggling with the old system for a while and now we’re with Nextiva we’re really well set up for the coming years. Not only that, we are also saving money!

Cons

Our set up was quite a complicated ordeal and it took a while for us to understand and then plan out what we needed. However, the Nextiva team were very helpful and worked through requirements with us so that was amazing.

Adam L.

Reviewed on 06/04/2017

Terrific Customer Service

We were having issues with our auto-attendant. For whatever reason the dial numbers and lines were not connected properly and so customers were being directed to the incorrect lines. This had been going on for a few days before we realized it. Called into the support department and was able to reach someone right away. I spoke with a gentleman named Chris. He was very good-mannered and showed me how I was able to make the changes myself. The issue was fixed quickly and our auto-attendant was working perfectly and has been since our call. I had a few other questions for Chris and he was very patient and nice about answering all of them. He also gave me some extra tips on how to manage our network. It is always nice to know that you have a real person on the other end of the phone that can assist with anything you need. Needless to say, it was overall a great customer service experience.

Pros

The customer service is outstanding. They are attentive, patient, and very friendly. The service has worked great and we are very happy with everything.

Cons

Only hiccup was with our auto-attendant, however, it was fixed in a short period of time.

Top Nextiva Call Center Alternatives

James M.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

Key investment for 2018

I would highly recommend considering Nextiva—both for VoIP and NextOS. They have solid systems, good support and they make it easy. They know the challenges of a business and they work to address those. They make it easy to say yes and we’re very happy we did.

Pros

this was the best decision we made all year. NextOS is a huge advantage creator for us. We’re going to smash the competition over the next 18 months as we have so much more data and insights to inform our work.

Cons

Nothing I can think say right now. The technology is amazing, the staff are helpful and knowledgeable. We’re live and the team are trained and starting to utilize the tools. It’s a dream roll out!

Lisa B.

Reviewed on 04/10/2018

Best CRM in the market

For our organization a solid CRM is critical to success and NextOS is the best we could find in the market. We’re very happy with the results we’re seeing so far.

Pros

NextOS is an amazing CRM tool. We have so much more flexibility than on our previous system. We can see this will help us for a long time into the future.

Cons

It’s not a cheap system and it takes some time to go live. Make sure you’re ready to make the investment.

Aa H.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 10/05/2018

I use Nextiva daily and absolutely love it.

Ease of communication was my favorite. It almost reminded me of AOL instant messenger when I was younger. Love it!

Pros

I love the chat software and how I am able to communicate with my coworkers in other parts of the building.

Cons

I can't say that there is anything I don't like about this program. I have found it to be an excellent tool to use in my role as a receptionist.

Joy L.

Reviewed on 20/04/2018

Nice system with multiple options for different users. Equipments is quality.

Pros

A hands free soft phone upon my desktop is quite helpful, allow for multitasking. Clarity is good with calls on the VOIP platform. The equipment is easy to use.

Cons

Post purchase your left with equipment, a subscription, and instructions for set up upon the website. No guidance and support is spotty.

Jeanna A.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017

High Quality Service

Nextiva has been great for us. The service has everything you need and for a good price. The set-up process was relatively simple and the customer service has been great. We joined Nextiva in June 2016 and have not had any problems with them since then. I called in the other day to make a couple of changes to our customized platform. The support technician was really nice, made the changes, and walked me through how I could make changes on my own. The instructions were quite simple and although he did a great job at explaining exactly what to do, the system itself is very user friendly and is not hard to understand how it works. This is great for someone like me who tends to get intimidated by this stuff. So thanks Nextiva!

Pros

The price is great. The customer service is awesome. And the system is super user friendly so honestly anyone can use it.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. Hopefully it stays that way!

Nivaldo I.

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Excellent Service

I'm using Nextiva and Nextiva Fax for more than 5 years, is excellent service, easy and reliable, price per year is affordable and not one complain in those years

Pros

Easy, reliable, cheaper, good customer service

Cons

They have different sign in pages, which is a little bit confusing

Jessica I.

Reviewed on 23/01/2018

call center visability

Pros

You can track your agents sign in and out and also add unavailable codes to see what is taking them away from them desk. This also allows you to see your staffing needs as well as what your clients are looking for

Cons

There is a lot to learn in the onboarding process. The reports are more complicated than needed. If you want to make changes to call center you have to go to multiple locations

Brian W.

Reviewed on 26/05/2016

Great Service!

Pros

I loved the customer service! They have a very friendly team that really knows what they are doing. And of course the phone service quality!

Cons

Not much to say! I once had to wait a little while on hold when I called in for an issue. Maybe 15 minutes or so, but they were great at helping me with my issue, so it was not a problem.

Jan T.
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 22/03/2018

Great Voip phone system

Pros

Nextiva support has been helpful, support has been great. Phones syncs great on our email and you can receive voice mails through email.

Cons

Porting of numbers may take some time. Setting up of phone system may take some time so it is good idea to prepare weeks before setup.

Keith S.

Reviewed on 12/01/2018

Fan-friggen-tastic!!

Increased visibility or work requests, improved efficiency, etc.

Pros

Top quality product. A++ Very easy to use user portals and back-end admin software. Doesn't require you to be a communications expert or engineer to figure it out. AND, whatever you can't figure out, their amazing Enterprise Support staff can...and they do so rather quickly. They are truly amazing.

A++ customer service, very knowledgeable ' available support staff. Our Account Rep is extremely professional, friendly, attentive and responsive. When switching from 8x8 to Nextiva, we did some pretty extensive software and service comparison testing against much larger companies that supposedly offer "high tech solutions", and "superior service" and Nextiva has come out on top each and every time. I seriously love this company and their products.

Reviewed on 27/12/2018

CRM for any Professional

We found the entire process with Nextiva to be very effective and they fit well with the ethos of our organization, which is always to be customer centric. We felt they listened well and took care of all our concerns. I think they have a solid business model and I expect they’ll continue to excel in this arena for years to come.

Pros

The Nextiva CRM is making life much easier for our analysts. They are able to query the database without any technical support. It’s much more graphical and friendly which means they save time when developing reporting and presentations for senior leadership. It’s really just streamlined this whole side of the business.

Cons

There are very few downsides to technology that makes things more efficient… nothing really comes to mind.

Reviewed on 15/01/2018

Best Customer Service by Far`

Pros

We had an issue with our service and had to call Nextiva. We spoke with a gentlemen from support. He answered all of our questions, and was able to figure out why our issue continue to happen on a weekly basis. He gave us some suggestions on how to improve our service that we didn'#191;t believe were possible. Talk about great service, he stood on the phone with us for two whole hours.

Richard H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 09/08/2018

VoIP for the future

Nextiva VoIP is a huge improvement on our old system and has enabled us to better communicate internally and externally as an organization. Once we have adapted our team to the system more, training etc. then we will see even more benefits. It’s just the beginning for us!

Pros

Nextiva VoIP has a great offering that’s affordable and flexible for various types of businesses, we have seen great success with their VoIP platform and the team really enjoys all the features and capabilities they now have.

Cons

Prepare for change with this system. We are experiencing some pains from implementation as it’s brought to light a lot of process and team challenges we were not previously aware of. We now need to deal with these issues.

Daniel B.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 09/11/2018

Amazing VoIP call quality

Consider investment in more self-training materials for NextOS to aid in the onboarding process.

Pros

We were concerned about the call quality and ramping up of new team members. Neither of these things have been a problem. We’ve had no reported incidences of dropping calls, or static lines.

Cons

Onboarding is a challenge as some team members are adopting more easily than others. We needed some to get more training and others are running miles ahead of the rest. This could be solved by some more training materials so we could get ahead of the issues of different degrees of technology comfort.

Robert C.

Reviewed on 17/10/2018

The future has arrived!

NextOS is certainly going to give us a competitive edge. We’re using AI and machine learning to optimize many of our processes. I know for a fact that our competition isn’t using tools this sophisticated.

Pros

We are really impressed with the sophistication of the NextOS product. It’s really futuristic and offers features we didn’t thing would be possible for us to access for many years.

Cons

It’s worth the money. We really see the value for our business. I’m impressed and really excited for the future.

Jackie H.

Reviewed on 09/10/2018

Streamlining our contracts process!

We are getting so much faster at turning around a contract and getting it countersigned. It’s so important to move fast in the sales process and vFax really helps us to get the deals closed.

Pros

NextOS is awesome for digitizing the contract management process and making it easier for agents and clients to sign and send documents.

Cons

None, it’s great. We are empowered to build the business towards the future and it’s really exciting.

James P.

Reviewed on 23/05/2017

Nextiva is a top-tier business communication company

Pros

- Very easy to use, and friendly support staff that make the setup process quick and easy
- Already seeing positive benefits with our leads closing at a higher percentage since we added toll free numbers
- Ability to see the data from every call. We will be analyzing this data to better understand our customers.

Cons

- Took longer than I anticipated to setup, but well worth the wait.

Adriahnna C.

Reviewed on 03/04/2018

Makes listening to voicemails easy

Pros

What is convenient about this software is that you are able to check voicemails and dial directly from the desktop app.

Cons

Numbers saved in the address book on desktop do not automatically transfer to the Polycom phone making it somewhat useless.

Curtis B.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

Horrible Customer Sevice

Pros

Nothing. Phones cut out, they dont help with anything.

Cons

Everything. Customer for over 5 years at 300+ per month and they treat us very poorly. We will be looking for new provider asap/

Brian B.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

Nextiva Has My Attention.

I am really hoping and pretty sure they have the ring to the next user setting when I cant answer my phone. I am excited to be closer to the step of calling them up potentially as our chosen company this time around.

Pros

I am greatly considering Nextiva as our phone platform we choose shortly. It is safe to give it the thumbs up from my research.

Cons

Indo not have any cons. It has a great sales process and website to build confidence in them as a company.

Mylene M.

Reviewed on 17/08/2018

Cheapest cloud VOIP

Pros

Nextiva VoIP is very cheap in consideration with other popular brands in cloud telephony. With Nextiva VoIP, you can collaborate to any people in anyplaces and anytime.

Cons

Cloud telephony is internet dependent. Make sure to properly consider your internet connection to fully maximize the solution.

Alvarado R.

Reviewed on 03/02/2017

Terrific Service

Extremely helpful support from Nextiva. I have to say it is one of the only companies I have worked with where calling the helpline isn't a painful experience. Every time I have called in I have reached someone within 5 minutes. The same goes for emailing in any questions. The response time is almost immediate. It has been 10/10 experience each time and the reps I have worked with have been some of the nicest customer support people I have ever spoken with. Their knowledge of the software and hardware, inside and out is very comforting and each time it strengthens my confidence in Nextiva as our provider. The overall service is very user friendly and very easy to manage. The features are as they say, brilliantly simple and really generate a big impact for our company. Especially, the auto attendant and call forwarding features which are excellent. Nextiva always seem to be making improvements to their service and coming out with new stuff each year, so we are very much looking forward to what is in store in the future. Keep up the great service Nextiva.

Pros

Hands down it has to be the customer service and the features. The customer service is outstanding and they have a team of technicians that understand the ins and outs of the products as well really care about your own personal success. Have always had a pleasant experience when working with the support guys. The features are very simple to use and are extremely useful. The combo of these two has really provided us a great overall experience.

Cons

The only con was a small issue with our set up process. There was a miscommunication between the Nextiva sales rep and the support technician which caused a delay in our phone set up. However, once the issue was identified it was resolved relatively quickly.