About Bright Pattern

Bright Pattern is a cloud-based contact center software solution which helps businesses manage multichannel service including inbound and outbound voice, email, chat, and social media. Bright Pattern scales from 5 to 10,000...

Browse Bright Pattern Reviews

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

Great for the Start-up and MidSize Company

Pros

Remote Cloud based system, requires an online download for the compatibility of the software to your desktop. Allows for call outcome and dispositions to be added, edited. Has user directory, can take notes on the caller. Can while on the call stop recording, saves the users daily call log. Allows for users calling inbound to be placed on a callback list which the system will generate a callback when the call volume decreases in the queue. The system is easy to use has mute functions on the screen if you do not have capabilities on your headset. Has caller ID for those callers in the system. Allows for transfers and holds. Employees get their own designated extensions for each campagin. Allows for campaigns to be set-up.

Cons

The call log would be more effective if users could independently run stat comparisons or if it tallied for the user key information such as average call time, average hold time, average daily calls taken, and percentages of which disposition is used. Because call centers are so competitive and this information is monitored for employee performance. allowing employees to be accountable on their own for improvement wiill benefit the agent and company for better productivity due to agent awareness. Having the ability to pull up a call and see what you dispositioned it as would be useful as this is a function of FIVE9 that was very useful for agents to recall the call outcomes. It would be nice to hear a warning beep a minute before the next phone call comes in and 2 beeps 30 seconds before your next call comes in so agents are not still typing notes in the CRM and a call comes. Customers would complain that they would leave a number for a callback to be called back and placed on hold again, or not be called back at all. Need a feature for automatic call recording to be optional and when a user accepts an inter-office call it asks both users do you want the call recorded if both users do not say yes it does not record. I would get kicked out the system and it shows me as not ready but I would be on an active call but with no ability to disposition the call nor was it showing I was on a call which hurt my agent performance for calls not being dispositioned. Calls that are not dispositioned due to software failure, data connection etc. or being lost should somehow indicate rather than not dispositioned something like "network failure" so administrators do not think agents are simply not dispositioning call outcomes. Maybe possibly creating an integration with CRM software which when caller ID has identified the caller it can pull the account up in the CRM and calls which have not been dispositioned when a new call is taken the softphone will copy the major account changes to the call and for disposition it says OTHER-and action in the CRM such as refund, cancellation, no changes. If a user fails to log out of BrightPattern the next day when the system opens that user wiill have calls routed to them. Maybe having a feature which specifies times a user gets phone calls. to end or begin or both. This was a challenge when a user has a password on their keyboard and mgmt is not there and you can not sign in to the computer to log them out from taking phone calls. Or having a feature after 8 hours of no phone calls the phone will automatically go into sleep mode and not accept phone calls. Needs the ability to tell you which campaign a person is calling into, showing the phone number the person actually dialed.

Keith M.

Reviewed on 03/12/2020

25 Years of Call Center Experience, BrightPattern is the best.

One of the easiest systems to use I have encountered in 25 years of call center experience. The technology is amazing, and the customer service even better!

Pros

Ease of use, coupled with excellent features.Virtual queue callback should be more of a "thing".

Cons

Virtual queue callback should be more of a "thing".

RingCentral MVP, Talkdesk, Zendesk and NICE CXone

Reasons for Choosing Bright Pattern

Licensing cost(s), all-cloud service. Not locked to Windows clients.

Reasons for Switching to Bright Pattern

Background from Genesys, interaction with support / engineering team. Cost.
Daniel S.
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 14/07/2020

Simple to Use

We have found a powerful tool easy to setup and to configured. Same as the main features we need for a modern customer contact center.

Pros

Having access to all functionalities via web based is great for remote over the top agents supervisor and administrators.

Cons

Consuming software from the Cloud is challenge when we need to integrate our on promises applications like reporting and compliance (Bulk export) storage for recordings

Genesys Cloud CX and Cisco Jabber

Reasons for Switching to Bright Pattern

Functionality, price and easy o setup, easy to use.

Top Bright Pattern Alternatives

Kristen P.

Reviewed on 29/06/2017

Very good, the customer support is amazing. They are always there if we have a question.

Cost savings, unified desktop for agents, the enhancement requests we wanted, the peace of mind that we have a team that really cares about helping us meet our goals.

Pros

Excellent Customer Support- for implementation, ongoing support and enhancement requests Concurrent licenses and not being double charged by channel, integration with Zendesk.

Cons

I wish that chat was a bit easier to customize through the admin console, instead of having to update the code. (text changes for ex.)

Regie K.

Amazing Product

I have worked in the call center industry for 20 years, and the Bright Pattern team bring a level of excellence and service that above the standard. We could not be more pleased with their product, and I absolutely recommend them to anyone in a call center environment.

Pros

You can customize almost everything, but has the standard features so you only have to customize the areas that you need. Easy to use from rep level all the way up to the super user.

Bryana R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 10/04/2019

Bright Patterns

Overall my experience with it has been pleasant. It works fairly well and is easy to use and understand.

Pros

It's very easy to use and understand and most of the times we don't have any problems.

Cons

Sometimes it will freeze and you aren't able to accept a call or the system will kick you out.

Branden B.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 16/12/2019

Bright Pattern

Pros

As a project manager scope, milestones and priorities change in the middle of a project due to unforeseen reasons. Bright Pattern's implementation team acted flawless in beating our demanding deadlines and still capturing 100% quality. One of the best implementation I've experienced in my career. Their a great partner, keep up the flawless execution.

Cons

Bright Pattern is currently looking to explore additional SMS capabilities.

Justin H.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017

Super easy to use UI and great customer support

Having access to instant caller information allows us to make real-time decisions for our businesses

Pros

In addition to the awesome UI the real-time data makes collecting and verifying caller information a breeze

Michele C.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 27/02/2017

Bright Pattern... your future is Bright

My experience with Bright Pattern has been amazing...the customer support and sales folk work as one team, super knowledgable, friendly and they deliver on time, on scope, on budget. In my experience this is a must have enabling technology to win on the customer experience.

Sergei B.

Reviewed on 14/03/2017

Modern cloud solution

Bright Pattern is a modern, dynamic, agile company. Things do happen there! It is easy to work with them.

Sean R.

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

Strong omni-channel support tool

Really well designed and supported omnichannel tools that is well integrated with other tools. My favorite feature is the flexible scenario planning. We have been almost able to do everything. We are pretty creative and have been able to be very creative with our deployment.

Pros

They have a great product and a great team. The product has worked as designed and has been very reliable. The call quality has also been excellent. The scenario tool is very powerful. It is also well integrated into Zendesk.

Cons

We have had issues with the chat tool and would love more asynchronous capabilities but it has worked for us.

Gerry G.
  • Industry: Political Organization

Reviewed on 03/03/2021

Software that works.

After using several products on the market I have found that Brightpattern is the most powerful and best priced software we can get and their customer service is by far the best that exists.

Pros

The outgoing predictive dialing functionality of the software is incredibly powerful. We have the ability to make tens of thousands of phone calls within a day, while other solutions can never keep up. The representatives at Brightpattern helped set up our user accounts to be up and running in no time.

Cons

There are literally no recommendations I can make to Brightpattern to make the software better.

Derek G.

Reviewed on 14/08/2019

Bright Pattern is an innovative and easy to use omnichannel contact center software

Overall I am very pleased with the platform and software.

Currently migrating away from using multiple platforms to manage our contact center channels. Primarily with email and chat. This is giving us one place for agents to turn to support their customers. No more logging into multiple systems and having multiple screens up for agents to manage. The ease of implementation for chat has enabled us to quickly build and turn chat on for our customer facing sites in less than a day. We are benefiting from running Bright Pattern as a hosted solution and no longer managing the amount of infrastructure we had to in the past.

My best advice is to read the resource documentation and find a training course that will launch you into rapid development and deployment. Bright Pattern can implement your platform very quickly but then you will need to start building. A training event is the quickest way to get started. I have personally been able to build a light weight call center in a day, a medium size call center in a week, and a large call center with integrations and IVR in a few weeks.

Pros

I have been using this software for several years now and each release continues to add value to the platform. I have implemented Bright Pattern for multiple contact centers including those using contracted BPO call centers. The platform is easy to use and simple to train others to use. This includes the call flow (scenario) development interface. It is all web based so no special tools or software is required to start a build. I have call center managers at multiple sites that are capable of managing their own development without the assistance of their IT departments. The omnichannel options are great. Inbound voice, web chat, sms chat, and email are easy to use and implement quickly. Outbound voice and marketing campaigns are a little more invasive in their setup but still easy to configure. I think the Inbound web chat is one of my favorite channels. One code snippit embedded in our website and the call center manager can customize and edit the look and feel from within the platform without the need of IT support or a web developer. Wallboards are another great feature addition to the platform. This has given my users the ability to build custom dashboards that can be presented to not only management/supervisors but to all the agents as well. The platform is a stable, the development is easy, and my teams love using it.

Cons

I don't have too many dislikes about Bright Pattern as a contact center solution. I do have some enhancements that I think could be added to further improve the functionality. I would like to see some sort of scenario flow for inbound email to customize and build a screen pop. I feel like this functionality in inbound chat and voice flows is powerful and I would like that same capability with handling emails. I would also like to see the built in knowledge base tool expanded to support both email and chat and allow for auto file attachments to emails and chat responses. This would improve an agents handling time for each customer interaction.

Darren A.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 11/06/2021

We hit a homerun by switching to BrightPattern

Pros

The fact that out of the box it cover such a wide range of needs and very simply can have customizations built/created to further enhance what the software delivers. The sales and build team are SO EASY to work with and with minimal back and forth, they created exactly what we we wanted and expected plus trained us and a staff of 100 without any issue

Cons

There is nothin to like least - everything was a positive experience from start to finish and we are certainly not an easy client (lots of needs and demands around HIPAA and PCI compliancy.

Howard L.

Reviewed on 14/08/2019

Easy to Administer and Powerful to Use

Helps me to provide my clients with an omnichannel​ contact center platform in the cloud that is both affordable and efficient.

Pros

Rapid deployment of new routing strategies and easy integrations. I can set up​ a URL screen-pop in 30 seconds.

Cons

Limited to 10 global questions for quality scoring. Looking forward to the upcoming QM Pro capabilities.

Reasons for Switching to Bright Pattern

Features and easy of use.
Allan Y.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 24/02/2017

We've tried many other cloud-based contact center solutions. Only Bright Pattern could scale...

As a company that serves tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of senior citizens, our customers want to talk to us via phone. Our customers do not use email, social media, nor other digital communications channels. Our technology team evaluated and even ran live with several other cloud-based contact center solutions and nothing was able to scale and maintain voice quality except for Bright Pattern. Most of the other cloud-based contact center solutions were able to handle our volume when we only had a few agents. But once we started to grow our volume and hiring of agents exponentially, only Bright Pattern proved robust enough to scale.

Pros

The robustness of the underlying technology to withstand exponential growth.

Cons

The User Interface could use a design upgrade.

Eric D.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

A Bright spot in the Call Center Solution marketplace

We started with Aspect's UIP solution and then went to Aspect's Zipwire Product which really was a branded Bright Pattern that Aspect managed. While we still had downtime and problems we found the product better than UIP. We moved over to BrightPattern and since then I've cut down my time on the phone with support and overall downtime has been almost non-existent. A great experience. Bright Pattern is really looking to build a great product and is really listening to and trying to make their customer's happy.

Pros

It is a big call center but is not intimidating and I found it very easy to configure and use. The support is fantastic and you are actually allowed to talk to people who know the product and can look at it from a highly technical standpoint. High quality and easily scalable.

Cons

Would like to see more officially recognized virtual desktop support. With that said we are running it on our VDI systems with no major problems.

Dj J.

Reviewed on 19/02/2017

An excellent VOIP solution for SMBs

As the founder of a B2B Sales startup, it was important to acquire the VOIP technology we needed for our team to be successful. Bright Pattern offered us the enterprise-grade multichannel solution we needed at a price that made scaling affordable. Bright Pattern's team treated us as valued partners every step of the way. Support was excellent after implementation - I would rate their support as best in class.

Pros

Support, Multichannel, Cloud Based, Price

Cody G.

Reviewed on 24/02/2017

Bright Pattern brought us the ability to have complex inbound IVRs with fairly simple setup.

We use Bright pattern to handle our complex IVR Scenarios that include interactions, lookups and writing to external sources, interactions with callers, and different routing depending on call scenarios. It plays a crucial role in our day to day business as it helps us to collect data as soon as the caller enters the IVR.

Pros

It has a flexible IVR that allows us to handle complex inbound scenarios and is fairly simple to use and change.

Cons

Salesforce.com integration works well as long as the call was initiated or received in Salesforce. We would like to see stronger integration for OB and IB calls not initiated or received in Salesforce.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 08/03/2019

Robust Omnichannel capabilities

Very responsive with support tickets. Provide resources to help understand our business goals and work together with us to help achieve objectives.

Pros

Support for full suite of channels and seamless ability to “follow the customer” to move between channels.

Functionality throughout the contact center lifecycle

Self-service configuration, administration tools

Efficient user interfaces for agents and supervisors

Cons

Would like better/easier approach to bringing existing knowledge management content into or integrated with native Bright Pattern knowledge base.

Jowie G.

Reviewed on 03/12/2020

Contact center administration made easy

Agents were able to adapt to work from home using BPCC especially this pandemic times.

Pros

BPCC is easy to manage and easy to maintain. We can able to build contact center in short span of days.

Cons

BPCC needs more detailed explanation of errors and reference codes in the documentation so we can troubleshoot issues effectively.

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 07/04/2017

High value CC apps

Pros

Service pattern provide a easy setup and full-featured CC by cloud.
No need special code and easy integration with CRM using Scenario builder!

Cons

Service pattern covered basic feature for not only voice but also digital channel. so I request modern user interface :-)

Sujay N.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 11/02/2019

Pros

Does what it says on the tin and is very easy to use.
Excellent customer service, the guys are always available for a quick call.

Cons

Quality Grading is very basic , roles could be furter fine tunes

Loris J.

Reviewed on 23/02/2017

Bright Pattern Flexibility

As an IT consultant, I recommend contact center solutions to my clients. There are a number of excellent contact center software solution providers, all with high reliability and ease of use. I highly recommend Bright Pattern because as a company I know when they make a commitment they won’t let my clients down. The Bright Pattern team I work with is very sharp and creative. It is refreshing to work with professionals.

Pros

Excellent multi-channel applications

Cons

They need to continue to build out their offering.

Kennon M.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

Bright Pattern Review

Pros

We use this for our phone system at work. The voice quality is clear. Easy to manage people and phone queues.

Cons

There can be a bit of a delay on some calls, but its not that bad.