About 3CLogic

3CLogic’s Cloud Contact Center Solutions offers applications to manage inbound, outbound, blended or multi-channel communications. The solution is suitable for call centers of all sizes. 3CLogic is able to manage internal and...

Browse 3CLogic Reviews

Brenda L.

Reviewed on 20/08/2018

the team always available when I need assistance.

I have been very impressed with the service that the team provides for Acceptance Rentals needs. They are extremely helpful and if they cannot assist they immediately escalate the issue to get the problem solved in a very timely manner. They take the extra time to help us understand the issue and assist us in learning things about the system that we are not aware of.

Pros

the team is very easy to speak with and understand my lack of knowledge. They are always willing to help and also teach me to help in the future. The ticketing system is very easy to use and is promptly responded to and updated.

Cons

It would be nice to have an extension to dial for a particular support rep rather than tying up a different rep to get the person I am needing to speak with.

Richard S.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 17/01/2017

I'd Give 5 * to 3C Logic

I started fresh with 3C Logic back in June-July timeframe. I'm an experienced workforce and call routing manager familiar with Genesys, Avaya, and VOIP systems. 3C Logic is very user-friendly and easy to comprehend. I would imagine someone with no experience at all could get a very basic call routing up and running within a single day! I've been impressed with the IVR functionality. For those familiar with IVR's 3C Logic has an interface that allows users to make many of the changes that used to take days in previous platforms, in minutes. The customer service is very good. The technicians are friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help. I would highly recommend taking a look at this product for any size call center.

Pros

Ease of use

Brad B.

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

utilizing 3c for the dialer function

I have very little background in creating a dialer campaign. With the help of 3c and abid, we were able to launch it, and reach aged data to generate additional revenue

Pros

the reporting to see how close the campaign is to completion

Cons

More training to further utilize the product and better understand the robust reporting

Top 3CLogic Alternatives

Warren W.

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Great experience so far with planning, implementation, and support.

Pros

I have limited experience with phone systems, but coming from our previous company it is head and shoulders above on features and customer support.

Cons

I wouldn't count this as a "con" as with more features comes more education on how to utilize and customize the system.

Brett W.

Reviewed on 03/10/2013

We've been using 3C for a few weeks now and so far it hasn't let us down. Compared to previous solutions we've used, it's working flawlessly and the support has managed to answer all of our questions and fix all of our problems on the first call.

Most impressively, the system is highly customizable for a cloud based solution, and is the first dialer I've used that had webhooks integration which is very valuable for our company.

Martin P.

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

3cLogic offers an awesome service

3CLogic keep up the good work!!

Pros

3CLogic is amazing product not only is the product great but also the employees that everything happen. There's always someone to help with any of your question or concerns. 3CLogic is always searching for new way to improve their service and always open for suggestion.

Cons

In all honesty I do not have any cons, 3clogic has completely satisfied my company also well as myself.

Jonathan P.
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 21/09/2015

3C Logic Review

We've been using 3CLogic for about a year now. It's the most feature robust call center solution we found and at a reasonable price for what you're getting.

Pros

Robust reporting. 3C can customize it to work with almost anything. Integrates with our CRM.

Cons

Service can be intermittent. We've had issues on a few occasions where our agents aren't receiving calls. Not sure if it's our ISP or the software causing the issue.

Erik B.

Reviewed on 14/02/2017

Intelenet Operations Review

The overall product from a potential perspective is exceptional.
I suggest clearly communicating road map of development for 3C and ensuring that the road map aligns with customer requests.

Pros

Ability to customize
Agent User Interface
Administer User Interface

Cons

Email Integration
Analytics and Reporting multi use agents and projects

Ben S.

Reviewed on 24/01/2017

Review of 3C Logic

Overall we are very pleased with 3C Logic. The start-up problems and getting the initial reporting were a big hassle. In time we worked through the issues, not to our complete satisfaction but at least useable metrics required to report to our customers.

Pros

It works! The start-up problems and getting the initial reporting were a big hassle. In time we worked through the issues, not to our complete satisfaction but at least useable metrics required to report to our customers. It is a great inbound system.

Cons

The dashboard reporting is lacking. We really need to the "contact center" a live dashboard that will show the metrics we use every day. You have developed a report for us but it has to be manually refreshed to obtain current information. A live dashboard that also shows the call status of each agent would be much more useful.

Kathryn H.

Reviewed on 01/05/2013

Your tech support agent, James Munson is one of the most efficient, patient, and well informed customer service people I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with, and believe me, that is saying a lot. He not only handles my issues to the best of his abilities, he also took the time to explain to me what he was doing and the "whys" concerning the needed actions. In other words, the man taught me how to fish rather than feeding me a fish. So, in the long run, it makes my use of 3C better and my unnecessary lag time (to get tech support) a dream of the past; not that I won't hesitate to call (and ask for James specifically) if I need assistance in the future. He saved me money (didn't toss my pc into the wall destroying it and causing me to purchase a new one), he saved you a client (I was ready to find another call/dialer program), and saved my job - cause I didn't get so frustrated to tell my boss to kiss it.

The man needs a plaque, a medal, recognition, and/or a raise. Move him up in the company, because he's definitely a team player. I don't know about your business, but my business could use more self motivated, and intiative endeavored individuals such as him. In fact, why don't you just tell me what his salary is so I can double it and get him on my team. Just kidding - if you lose that guy, I will most certainly shop dialer programs elsewhere.

Rachel R.

Reviewed on 04/12/2012

Andrew Utterback's service has been customized and helpful. He has been willing to go the extra mile to go above and beyond to deliver service to assist our team in understanding the 3CLogic system. He worked to create the best package to fit our company's needs and also offered helpful advice about what would be best regarding how to reach our customers.

As far as the use of the 3CLogic software, once logged into the system, it can be a bit challenging at first to a newcomer to navigate around, but because of Andrew's willingness, time and also competency in their system, it has overall been a very helpful addition to our communications efforts to our customers.

Jimmny C.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 04/02/2017

Horrid Company, and Worse Customer service....

Tech support rarely fixes issues with their software, and when they get frustrated trying, they blame the customer and say it's our problem and not their fault.

Open a ticket to fix a software issue and they will close the ticket without fixing the problem or resolve the issue. They do not answer phone calls or respond to the email with any consistency. And when their system updates, it creates new problems to top the ones they still haven't fixed.

Pros

Mediocre when opened correctly (maybe the first time I used it) and didn't know what I was doing so I wouldn't know if it was working or not.

Cons

Functionality, User friendliness, Customer service, Management, and too much else to list here.

Jonathan P.

Reviewed on 21/09/2015

3C Logic Review

Pros

Feature rich. Very robust reporting. Vendor is also responsive to issues when they arise .

Cons

We've occasionally had times recently when calls come in and they don't ring any of our agents. It's intermittent, so it's difficult to pin point what's causing it (could be our ISP or the software, etc). Quotes for customization to the software have been on the high side of what we're hoping for.

Todd P.

Reviewed on 30/01/2013

Alliance and Associates has been using 3c logic for over 5 months now. The incredible support and sales staff from James to Derek have been great. Their software has increased our leads, conversions and sales over 15%. The software in general is very easy to use and operate. The functionality of everything and what you can do is incredible. The reporting interface in clean and simple and the system integrates with our sales manager system through an api. There was no problem setting up anything. The training was great and we have no issues at all.

Tiffany N.

Efficient, easy, modern

Pros

It's a simple solution, yet it's the most efficient I have seen on the market.

Cons

I have not found any negatives yet. I have used other solutions on the market and found 3C is the most affordable, and there's no loss in quality.

Damon D.

Reviewed on 29/01/2013

We are Infusionsoft users and searched long and hard for a dialer solution. 3Clogic is a perfect fit. It takes a bit to get going, but the support has been excellent, and the results are exactly what we needed.

We have started implementing across all of our company divisions.

Timothy C.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 04/06/2018

I am a happy user of this software for 3 years

I have been happy with this software and would recommend it to others.

Pros

I most like the ability to copy projects to scale the expansion of existing customers or new customers

Cons

I most dislike the inability to utilize more than one SMTP server for automated emails (based on result code/disposition), even when across projects that have nothing to do with each other.

Mike B.

Customer Service Makes All the Difference

We switched to 3C Logic more than a year ago - previously we used Five9. From a price standpoint, there wasn't a huge difference. We also lost a few features we really liked about Five9. But form a customer service and reliability standpoint, 3C Logic is far superior.

We had frequent outages, jitter and packet loss with Five9. We also had to talk to hard-to-understand customer service reps located on the other side of the world. With 3C Logic, our support reps are both responsive and located right here on the East coast.

Having a support team who can help us configure campaigns, troubleshoot performance issues, and guide us in best practices has made all the difference for our call center. I highly recommend 3C Logic for flexible, reliable and affordable call center solutions.

Alisha B.

Reviewed on 01/07/2014

All Around Great Service!

Pros

The 3CLogic system is very user-friendly and functional. Our case manager has been wonderful going through everything with us, helping us understand how to best use the system to our advantage.

Cons

I have yet to run across something I do not like about 3CLogic.

Blanca P.

Reviewed on 22/02/2017

Overall, the product is satisfactory. The reporting information available allows us to run an efficient business.

Pros

Easy to use from a frontline perspective

Cons

Not compatible with Mac
Tutorial is not user-friendly

J E.

Reviewed on 15/08/2014

Outstanding Company

3C has been a godsend for us! We had a recent provider that had horrible service, horrible customer service agents and this was not a good model for our small business. 3C came in and setup our call center for us within a short time (much quicker than expected)! We are very happy with their service and would recommend them highly. Andrew within the Implementation department excellent as well as I'm sure the others and knows his way in and out of the system. Great job 3C, keep it up!

Mike G.

Reviewed on 08/04/2013

3CLogic has had the answer for all of our needs. After looking into several companies, these guys had all the right answers and have delivered on what they promised. It was easy to give them a shot since they offered a month-to-month agreement. The service after the sale is way above expectations as well. I recommend 3CLogic for all your call center needs.

Aaron H.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

1.5
Reviewed on 25/04/2014

Waste of time and money

Pros

Every other day, it makes calls without issues, but other than that, it's doesn't really work for us.

Cons

There are so many issues - from caller id not working to leads not being recognized to the unexplainable! It's just been a horrible experience. Our call center lost countless hours of productivity because of this program. On top of all of that, the system is not user-friendly and the training was inadequate.

Jennifer B.

Reviewed on 19/04/2013

Andrew, James and the customer service team at 3CLogic are excellent. They are patient and very informative; their knowledge is refreshing and comforting. I like knowing I can call them at any time and get answers to my questions immediately. Thanks, guys!

Peter S.

Reviewed on 06/12/2012

Return on Media is a marketing company dedicated to lead generation. We're currently running a call transfer program and had very specific needs. We looked everywhere and only 3C Logic could provide us with the solution. Customer service has also been excellent.