SKU IQ Reviews

4.8

4.8

About SKU IQ

SKU IQ helps users save time by automatically connecting their e-commerce inventory and POS to synchronize data changes in real-time. It connects all major POS (Clover, Square, Lightspeed) with all major e-commerce systems...

4.9

Browse SKU IQ Reviews

Matt

Reviewed on 16/02/2023

Multi-Location Solution for Retail/Warehouse and Woocommerce

As a web developer and project manager I'm very happy with my experience working with [sensitive content hidden] at SKUIQ in properly setting up our configuration of operating multiple retail POS locations to be synced with a custom Woocommerce website. He was able to understand the work flow for the entire business and how we would like to manage the products in Lightspeed and Woocommerce. He was able to communicate very effectively and create solutions that exceeded our intended goals.

Pros

The ability to sync products and inventory levels from multiple physical locations with a Woocommerce website. Customer support to help you configure exactly what needs to by synced both directions, to and from the Woocommerce website. We previously used Primaseller in which handled syncing multi-locations OK but did not have a good POS or good customer support. Switching to SKUIQ allowed us to have a great POS (Lightspeed) and still be able to sync with Woocommerce which was why we chose to go with SKUIQ.

Cons

Not to the fault of SKUIQ but more of an issue with Woocommerce is that Woocommerce is not capable of tracking inventory from multiple locations as done in Lightspeed. So, the website will only display 1 quantity level for each item, not one for each location. For us, that was not a problem as we chose to display the total quantity from all locations combined under each product. When Woocommerce develops this feature I'm sure SKUIQ will be able to support it just as it already supports multi-locations in Lightspeed.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you for taking the time to leave such detailed feedback, it means the world to us! We are so glad that SKU IQ is a good fit for your needs and that you've experienced our excellent support staff. Thank you for choosing SKU IQ and we look forward to continuing to serve your business!

Replied 22/02/2023
Nick
  • Industry: Ranching

Reviewed on 22/02/2023

Easy to Use and Reliable Customer Service

Pros

I'm really impressed with the inventory syncing, a sit pulls data in real time from both our eCommerce and POS channels to make sure we never have an issue with overselling stock. The customer service has always been reliable, fast, and effective, and they communicate really well.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way/more options to bulk edit items, but it's only a small part of what I need to do, so it's overall not a big issue.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with SKU IQ Realtime Inventory Sync. We're thrilled to hear that our solution has been easy to use and that our customer service has been reliable, fast, and effective.

Our team understands the importance of inventory syncing, and we're glad that our real-time syncing has helped you avoid any overselling issues. We also appreciate your feedback regarding bulk editing options and will take it into consideration for future improvements.

We're glad that SKU IQ was able to integrate nicely with your Clover POS system and that our solution has worked better for you. We're committed to providing seamless integrations and top-notch service to our customers.

Thank you for choosing SKU IQ to help manage your inventory. We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service and support.

Orion
  • Industry: Tobacco

Reviewed on 26/12/2023

Pretty great for what I need!

Pretty good. Can't complain. The customer service has been great.

Pros

I needed a program to connect my Lightspeed R-series POS to my shopify, and this does just that.

Cons

It can be a little clunky at times. The BETA onboarding was a pain and didn't work for me.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you for sharing your experience with SKU IQ! We're glad to hear that our platform meets your needs in connecting Lightspeed R-series POS to Shopify.

We appreciate your feedback about the onboarding process, and we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during the BETA onboarding. We're continuously working to improve our processes, and your input helps us in that regard.

It's great to know that the customer service has been great for you. If you ever have more feedback or questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to support you, and we appreciate your choice of SKU IQ for its price and ease of use!

Top SKU IQ Alternatives

Scot

Reviewed on 12/05/2023

review

customer support has been wonderful

Pros

the inventory integration is most important to me

Cons

I have nothing to complain about at this time.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you for sharing your review! We're glad to hear that the inventory integration feature is the most important aspect for you. We understand the significance of seamless inventory management, and we're delighted that SKU IQ has met your expectations in this regard.

We're also pleased to know that you have no complaints at this time. We strive to provide a smooth and efficient experience for our users, and it's great to hear that we have achieved that for you.

Moreover, we appreciate your kind words about our customer support team. Providing excellent support is a top priority for us, and we're thrilled to hear that our team has been wonderful in assisting you. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Replied 18/05/2023
Lysander

Reviewed on 13/12/2023

The Best has been Supported

SKU IQ was such a help in getting things set up for my website. The information was explained in such a way that it was easy to understand and follow step by step. I had no problems and if I did, I know I could call them back.

Pros

The customer support is tremendous. They make sure you understand everything before there is ever an order placed. They are patient, kind, and respectful. Definitely a class of their own.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. They were that good.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that our customer support has been tremendous and that you found the setup process easy to understand. We appreciate your kind words about our team's patience, kindness, and respect.

It's wonderful that SKU IQ has proven to be a valuable choice for your business, and we're honored to be considered a company you'll spend a lot of time working with. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Shawn

Reviewed on 10/06/2022

Great Product for any small Business

SKU IQ is a great instrument for any small business needing to get their products online. Plus their customer service team is great too! Our inventory to our store is connected to our Shopify account and is working great with little or no issues.

Pros

I love the Support and how well it works. I used other software that always had problems with syncing my products to shopify.

Cons

Nothing I can say at this time. The service and software is working great with no problems for the last 2 years that we have been using SKU IQ

Thrive by Shopventory

Reasons for Switching to SKU IQ

It's all-around a better tool than Shopventoy and the customer service is much better than Shopvenory.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We appreciate you calling out how long you have been using SKU IQ and how it compares to Shopventory. We are so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with both our product and service team and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future!

Replied 17/06/2022
Ezra
Ezra
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 01/12/2022

Review for SKU IQ

Pros

Easy to use, adding product through SKU IQ and it will sync to shopify and lightspeed

Cons

It has some down times, and it won't sync until a day after.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you for your feedback. The syncing delay you describe is not working as intended. We recommend you reach out to our support team and explain what's happening to get things fixed promptly. Our quantity syncing should be very close to real time.

lendairis

Reviewed on 22/12/2023

Tik tok Shop

Pros

Sku Iq has really made it easy to upload my products to tik tok shop. Tik tok shop is already a complicated platform but sku iq makes it easy

Cons

a little difficult to understand at first

Response from skuIQ

Thank you for sharing your experience with SKU IQ! We're delighted to hear that our platform has made it easy for you to upload products to TikTok Shop. We understand that TikTok Shop can be complex, and we appreciate your feedback on how SKU IQ simplifies the process.

If you ever have any questions or need assistance in understanding certain aspects of SKU IQ, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure you have a smooth experience with our platform. Thank you for choosing SKU IQ!

Monica
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 29/12/2023

New User Very Pleased

It has been very exciting to learn all fo the features and I am looking forward to what is to come

Pros

For being new to ecommerce, this product is a must have and I highly recommend it to anyone getting into this business.
It is user friendly and they have great support!

Cons

Seamless integration with other platforms

Response from skuIQ

Thank you for sharing your positive experience as a new user! We're thrilled to hear that SKU IQ has been a must-have for you as you venture into ecommerce. We appreciate your recommendation and are pleased to know that you find our product user-friendly with great support.

Regarding seamless integration with other platforms, we're committed to continually improving our features and integrations. Your excitement to explore and learn all the features is fantastic, and we're here to support you every step of the way.

If you have any questions or need assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're excited to be part of your ecommerce journey!

Cetin

Reviewed on 25/01/2024

works well

Pros

ease of syncing between the platforms of shopify and tiktok

Cons

I did not face with any problems so far

Response from skuIQ

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that SKU IQ is working well for you, and that syncing between Shopify and TikTok has been easy. We're here to ensure a seamless experience, and it's great to know you haven't encountered any issues so far. If you ever have questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy syncing and selling

Replied 16/02/2024

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

Thank you for simplifying my inventory and helping me link all of my platforms.

My inventory is online and not just being stored waiting for me to find time to input it by hand.

Pros

The passionate customer service representative that got me set up. 4 days into my free trial I hadn't touched it. I could tell that i needed a program to help me get and stay organized.

Cons

I wish there was a free tier so that I could put more of my revenue into purchasing more inventory.

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to SKU IQ

Customer Service. Hands down.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you for sharing your experience with SKU IQ! We're thrilled to hear that our customer service team was able to provide you with the support you needed to get started and simplify your inventory management across all your platforms.

Regarding your feedback on a free tier, we understand your concern and we're always looking for ways to improve our pricing structure to better serve our customers. We do offer a free trial to help you test out the features of our platform before committing to a subscription.

We're glad to hear that you found our customer service to be exceptional, and we appreciate you choosing SKU IQ over Quickbooks Online. We hope our platform continues to meet your needs and helps your business thrive. Thank you for choosing SKU IQ!

Kyle

Reviewed on 07/04/2022

Does what it says it does.

This has been a tremendous help to the supply chain team.

Pros

I used this product to sync my lightspeed and Woo-commerce stores. Since there was no direct integration SKUIq made this process very easy.

Cons

I wish I was able to bulk delete items that I no longer need. It is a hassle to delete items from all sites.

OmniFocus

Reasons for Switching to SKU IQ

It was the easiest to implement.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback here! We will forward your insight around bulk deletion to our product team for consideration - thanks!

Replied 15/04/2022
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 25/03/2022

Crucial for any business using two or more sales platforms for single inventory

Live inventory (within 30 minutes of retail purchases) allow us to be one of the few dual platform users in our area to have live inventory on our ecommerce as well as accurate pricing.

The greatest experience is when the ecommerce platform does an update and causes a temporary glitch, SKU IQ is already on the patch to link the changes. Any issues are resolved faster than any other system's customer service for systems we use to manage our inventory now or before.

Pros

The ability for live inventory to be maintained when selling the same inventory stock on two separate platforms and maintaining absolute customer satisfaction.

Cons

Spend the extra to have the products moved at one time. It is time consuming to manually move them if you have over 1,000 products (plus variations)

Response from skuIQ

Thank you for leaving such thorough feedback, we truly appreciate it! We are happy to hear that SKU IQ is giving you an edge in your area and saving you time when it comes to inventory management!

Replied 15/04/2022
Gabe
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 07/10/2022

Works well and I don't need to babysit :)

Today I had to drop in to tech support to have them perform a sync procedure that is unavailable to users unless specifically requested (to prevent an inadvertent reverse sync). It was handled in no time and the technician was patient with me as I dealt with customers.

Pros

The system is a set-and-forget solution. Only a few times per year I drop in to sync new products. Everything else is handled.

Cons

So far, nothing. Perhaps others would have more advanced needs, but I sync my POS to my ecommerce to keep product costs and inventory in agreement.

Response from skuIQ

This is all great to hear, thank you so much for taking time to leave a review for SKU IQ! We are happy that our solution is meeting your needs and our support staff is responsive and able to quickly resolve any requests!

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 15/08/2023

EM Cosmetics Review

Pros

It was easy to synch with our Shopify product feed for the initial setup and thereafter. The dashboard is easy to use and gives micro and macro views of our data.

Cons

Transitioning from the trial to the paid version took longer than anticipated.

Response from skuIQ

We're delighted to hear that SKU IQ made it easy for you to sync with your Shopify product feed and that you find the dashboard easy to use with comprehensive data views.

We appreciate your feedback regarding the transition from the trial to the paid version, and we'll continue to work on improving the process.

If you ever have more suggestions or encounter any issues in the future, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing SKU IQ!

Kathryn

Reviewed on 14/05/2022

First time user and very basic

I like knowing that the SKU IQ system works so well with the Clover system and the customer knows what our product inventory is at all times. If there is a mistake it is usually my manual mistake, not the systems.

Pros

My website was put together by someone else who taught me how to upload and take care of my own site. So, being a novice at this I found that it was straight forward and easy to use and works well with my Clover POS system.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software with the way that I use it.

Response from skuIQ

This is wonderful to hear, thank you so much for leaving your feedback. We are glad to hear that SKU IQ is working well for your Clover setup!

Replied 22/05/2022
Thomas

Reviewed on 05/06/2022

SKUIQ | Shopify & Lightspeed integration

Great experience. Their support is really helpful and fast. Love the product.

Pros

Their software is very easy to use and implement. Furthermore it gives me data on top products and brands which can be easily compared with POS and Ecommerce. This helps me in building online strategies.

Cons

In the beginning there was a problem which took a while to be figured out. Caused some malfunctioning of the software and a lot of false inventories.

Response from skuIQ

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your business with better inventory management. If you have any other feedback we are always happy to hear from our customers.

Kindly,

The SKU IQ Team

Replied 08/06/2022
Sadiqa

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Perfect for in Person Retail on Shopify Platform

I don't know what I would've done if it wasn't for [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the team at SKU IQ. It is imperative that the Shopify and Square items are synced when scanning the SKU numbers on merchandise and when I had an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] worked it right out. He was extremely helpful and efficient and did EXACTLY what I needed him to do. Thank you SKU IQ. Great Customer Service!!! (which is my ultimate pet peeve).

Pros

The ease of use between Shopify and my Square Register

Cons

For some reason my Inventory images won't automatically transfer to Square although it's showing in Shopify and on SKU IQ.

Response from skuIQ

Excellent! We pride ourselves on our customer service and are always so happy to see the impact it has on our customers! All of us at SKU IQ appreciate your feedback!

Christina

Reviewed on 23/07/2023

Great support!

Overall, it's been easy to learn and I feel support in it!

Pros

The customer service was amazing - it was so wonderful to speak to someone, to walk through my obstacles, and have tips given without asking for them.

Cons

This is less about SKU IQ and more that TikTok Shops doesn't integrate directly with Shopify meaning I need to use a third party at all.

Response from skuIQ

We're thrilled to hear that you had an amazing customer service experience with SKU IQ and that our support team was able to help you navigate obstacles and provide valuable tips.

We understand the challenge of using a third-party solution to bridge the gap between TikTok Shops and Shopify, and we appreciate your understanding in this regard.

We're delighted to know that it has been easy for you to learn and that you feel supported with SKU IQ. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing SKU IQ!

Kevin
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 22/09/2023

Easy for TikTok <> Shopify integration

Pros

Their team was there from the jump and easy to work with. The sync-ing process was quick and easy.

Cons

Tik Tok Seller center requires a lot of manual entry AFTER the SKU IQ process. It would be nice to expedite / automate that side as well.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that SKU IQ made TikTok <> Shopify integration easy for you. Your feedback about the manual entry required in TikTok Seller Center is duly noted, and we'll continue to work on improving the automation process. We appreciate your trust in SKU IQ and your comparison to similar options. If you have any more suggestions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your integration efforts!

Replied 09/10/2023
Judith

Reviewed on 27/03/2023

Great for syncing products

Pros

I have so many items that it's able to push from website (wix) over to POS(clover) without issues. and if I sell on either platfors, it removes for easy inventory counting. It's what I needed years ago.

Cons

I takes a while to sync items on your own... Felt like I would have to waste the entire trial period to syc my inventory.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you for sharing your experience with SKU IQ. We're glad to hear that our software has been able to help you sync your products across different platforms seamlessly. We understand that syncing a large inventory can take some time, but we believe that our software offers the most efficient solution on the market. If you have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. We appreciate your business!

hanudeepak

Reviewed on 09/03/2023

Ease of Inventory Management

Pros

easy to use. Bit on the expensive side. but sync the inventory and sales between physical store and ecommerce.

Cons

little bit expensive. should keep the orders count separate from the physical store to the ecommerce.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you for your review of SKU IQ Realtime Inventory Sync. We're pleased to hear that you found our software easy to use and that it allowed you to synchronize your inventory and sales between your physical store and ecommerce.

We appreciate your feedback regarding the pricing and keeping orders count separate between the physical store and ecommerce. We'll take this feedback into consideration as we continue to improve our software.

Thank you for choosing SKU IQ Realtime Inventory Sync for your inventory management needs. We're grateful for your business and are here to support you should you need any assistance.

Kate
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 17/08/2023

Easy to use, friendly tech support

I was disappointed to learn I needed a third party app to sync Tiktok with Shopify, however it doesn't feel like I'm using a third party app. The integration was flawless.

Pros

The easy of use is the most important to me. The integration with Shopify and Tiktok was seamless. SKU IQ provided an easy to follow instructional video. I recommend you watch the video before proceeding with integration. I also like the user interface.

Cons

So far this app is really good. It's easy to navigate their website.

Response from skuIQ

We're delighted to hear that you found SKU IQ easy to use and that the integration with Shopify and TikTok was seamless for you. Watching the instructional video is a great tip for a smooth setup, and we're pleased to know that you like the user interface.

Your decision to choose SKU IQ based on recommendations and reviews is much appreciated. We understand the initial disappointment about needing a third-party app for TikTok and Shopify, but we're glad to hear that our integration feels seamless.

Renee

Reviewed on 17/08/2023

Why you SHOULD TRY SKU IQ

Overall, I am 100% satisfied with SKU IQ and will recommend to my other boutique friends

Pros

The inventory management and the syncing to all of my platforms is the reason I tried and now I am addicted. I can't live without it.

Cons

I haven't tried the report system yet, but I hope to try that soon

Response from skuIQ

We're thrilled to hear that you've found SKU IQ's inventory management and synchronization to be addictive and indispensable for your business.

When you get a chance to try the report system, we hope you find it equally valuable. We greatly appreciate your recommendation to your boutique friends.

If you ever have more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing SKU IQ, and we're delighted to have you as a satisfied customer!

Alfredo
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 10/01/2023

elprimo

Overall, The SKU IQ team proved to be instrumental in helping me link my online and physical stores' inventories.

Pros

I liked the simplicity of the whole process.

Cons

I didn't like how sometimes there were issues that I didn't know how to fix.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you for sharing your experience with SKU IQ! We're pleased to hear that you appreciated the simplicity of the process. Your feedback about occasional issues is valuable, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Our team is here to help, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to address and resolve any issues.

We're glad to have been instrumental in linking your online and physical stores' inventories. If you ever encounter further issues or have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're committed to ensuring a smooth experience for your business.

Thank you for choosing SKU IQ, and we're here to support your success!

Replied 15/12/2023