Quickbooks Online Reviews

About Quickbooks Online

QuickBooks Online is a small business accounting software and app that allows you to manage your business anywhere, anytime. Used by over 7 million customers globally, QuickBooks provides smart tools for your business, yet is...

4.1

Joshua
Joshua

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

It's The Standard, But Not Because It's The Best

Overall, we still use it because it's the best option for our accountant and it integrates well with our business management software. However, if another stable option presented itself with a similar feature set but providing a better client experience I would absolutely consider moving to another product.

Pros

The biggest pro of Quickbooks is that your accountant is going to be very familiar with it. The second biggest pro is that it's probably going to be integrated with whatever software you use to manage your business.

Cons

The software can be quite "buggy" at times, adjusting options randomly with no explanation. Not only this, but it can be difficult to get certain features to even work. For example, the T-Sheets integrations never exported our employee information over, which defeated the purpose of using T-Sheets versus another time tracker. Neither the Quickbooks nor T-Sheets customer support could ever find out why this was not working. On the subject of Quickbooks customer support, they don't seem to be very well educated in the software itself. The times I've had to contact them, they were not very helpful and didn't seem to have any more knowledge of the product than I had.

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

Needed a more extensive feature set and something an accountant could access remotely

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

It's still the standard option for accountants and integrates with everything we need.
Laura
Laura

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

The top-rated accounting program for SMBs!

Since I'm also an accountant and bookkeeper for a few other small firms, I use it for their payroll and financial records as well. Regularly, I utilize the whole software for my company's payroll, time tracking, and accounting needs. To streamline accounting, I recommend that all of my customers switch to QuickBooks.

Pros

All of our financial records, including bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, and budgeting, are maintained in QuickBooks Online. The program's principal user is me, but I've also sent copies to the company's grant writer, accountant, treasurer, and auditor.

Cons

Cleaning up the books is a fantastic idea in theory, but the execution fell well short of expectations. It would have been better if they had questioned my role in the organization more thoroughly before making the changes.

Sasha

Reviewed on 21/12/2023

QBO has been great for us

Pros

The ease of use. Being able to mark my favorites and come back to them easily. Also, how organized the charts are. No issues with Downloading etc

Cons

I don't like that for basic QBO, you can't have a Holdings Company account.

Top Quickbooks Online Alternatives

Brandon
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 10/01/2024

Company Changes make past reviews irrelevant. Stay Away!

I have had QuickBooks for about 7 months and have been on calls with customer service for over 100 hours. The product was likely good at one time based on the reviews but they are constantly reprograming it and creating issues. All appear to be around driving people to use their other paid services like QuickBooks time and payment processing etc. Their greed for driving you to pay more has broken the core functions of the platform.

Pros

There is a lot of online discussion about QuickBooks so when you run into questions or issues you can often google and find some answers. This is very necessary because the customer support is terrible. The link to your bank accounts works very well and helps keep your books in order.

Cons

QuickBooks has been upgrading the user experience the entire time i have had the product. What this means is they reprogram how things work every few weeks. On top of having to learn how to navigate the software they do NOT betta test any of the new programming. There are bugs and issues all the time. For example, they have a bug that does not allow you to add billable time to a project since a programming change September 2023. Now January of 2024 and it is still not fixed. There is no way to charge my time (professional services) to my clients rendering QuickBooks useless. Other issues are estimates go out in emails that say invoice. All invoices have a pay here button that goes to a dead link. These issues are constant and there is no support. You put in a ticket and they say you must wait until it is fixed. there is no way to contact anyone, get a status update, or move the process along. You are just supposed to wait for months hoping they fix it.

FreshBooks, Zoho Desk and Xero

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

i chose QuickBooks because of their long history and track record of positive reviews. along with the plethora of online forums and help. Unfortunately i did not know the company was going through a major reprogramming of their software.

Reviewed on 07/11/2023

Business Owner

I had always a good experience with the desktop, online and Customer Support.

Pros

They have/offer 24/7 Customer Support over the phone, chat or email.

Cons

There are some features on Quickbooks Online which is available on Desktop but not on Quickbooks Online.

Brian

Reviewed on 21/12/2023

How easy QuickBooks is

Great platform and ease of use has made this a great product.

Pros

The ease of implementation to different ERP systems, and the flexibility it offers.

Cons

Sometimes it is a little quirky, and need to contact customer support.

Geraldine

Reviewed on 16/02/2024

ok - could be better

Pros

reporting functions are useful, my accountants can easily access

Cons

difficult to use, issues with syncing accounts, customer service lacking

• Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 22/12/2023

Quickbooks Online

Quickbooks online has been a positive experience.

Pros

Ease of use and setup. Quickbooks allows secure access from any system on the internet.

Cons

The recurring costs. It offers a general range of features but doesn’t provide granular functions as other platforms. The platform doesn’t allow scaling or a large growth, but is suitable for small business.

Edna
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

QuickBook Easy

Pros

Quick books online and offline are both very easy to use, and surely are user friendly.

Cons

The only challenge was to change the currency cause the company I worked with was in South Africa.

Arslan
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

Quickbooks is my personal accountant

It was really very easy to use software and it is a must for every business

Pros

I can manage all accounting of my business with this software without need of an accountant

Cons

I dont think of any feature that i did not like

Keirsten
  • Industry: Internet
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

Quickbooks Online is not the same as Quickbooks Desktop!

We solved the issue of being able to log in from anywhere, however, we did go back to the desktop version for report purposes.

Pros

It was easy to log in from anywhere and add transactions. It was super easy to take pictures of transactions and upload them into the online platform. QBO does work with Tsheets as well, but not in the way that the desktop is capable.

Cons

Job costing and certified payroll are not possible with Quickbooks Online. Many of the reports I need to utilize are not available with the online. It would be great for a small home type business, but anything where intricate reports are needed or as stated, certified payroll or prevailing wages, are just not possible with the online version. We ended up going back to Quickbooks Desktop due to the certified payroll and job costing/mapping.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

We were trying to simplify our business by being able to log in mobile and from multiple devices. We switched back to desktop due to the reports that the online version does not offer.

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

We initially went with online so that we could log in from any device. Now, we have the enterprise solutions desktop and keep a "working company file" on usb drive and utilize accountant copies.
Mike

Reviewed on 15/03/2021

Makes daily financial task super easy

QBO is a daily workhorse for me. Payroll is a breeze with direct deposit, reconciling now takes 2 seconds because of the bank feed, and it's easier to stay on top of my accounts and balances.

Pros

The integration with banking transactions is what I like the most about QBO. It makes daily entering so easy. The bank feed allows me to add transactions in real time to proper accounts. I don't need to remember to manually create expenses after making payments because I know it will be there tomorrow in QBO for me to add.

Cons

What I like least about QBO, is the inability to go back on mistakes the same way I could with the manual desktop version. In Quickbooks Desktop, I could easily change things like payroll or tax transactions if I made a mistake in the original entry. But with QBO, there are a lot of times I have to reach out to support to get them make changes in the back end.

FreshBooks

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

Wanted to be able to access my books anywhere my accountant suggested it.

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

I chose QBO because Intuit was able to migrate my Quickbooks Desktop company to Quickbooks Online very easy.

Reviewed on 10/10/2021

Upgraded from Tally to QBO for simple and ease of use software

My overall experience with QuickBooks online has been amazing. I have used to desktop version before and found the online version more easy and simple to use. It has served my purpose in a great way over these years. The readily available reports helps my decision making for business. As compared to other options I found QuickBooks Online to be cheaper. We are trying to incorporate a construction company in quickbooks now. We hope it serves our purpose for this company as well now.

Pros

It is very simple to use overall. I like that i can check and work from any computer or cell phone as well. I love direct access to the numbers, easily available reports. It is great for auto billing direct from the software itself. The best part is integration with the bank account. I do not have to manually review expenses and add it.

Cons

The QBO is slow to load pages and that can be irritating at times. I initially thought that it was my internet connection but no that is not the case. While you are allowed to do a journal entry with a supplier name you cannot enter a negative invoice. There can be a greater variety in invoice format selection. A tad bit expensive.

FreshBooks and Focus X

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

We wanted to increase automation and reduce manual tasks.

TallyPrime

Pricing and Automation
  • Industry: Wireless

Reviewed on 29/07/2022

Efficient Accounting Software

Highly recommend. Great product that keeps getting better.

Pros

Really easy to use, automates a number of functions, and provides a comprehensive accounting package for our small business.

Cons

My background is accounting and sometimes I get the impression that Quickbooks has tried to dumb the software down too much, which makes it harder for me to deal with anything outside the box. Calling in to support can also be really challenging.

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

Freshbooks was too basic for our needs.

FreshBooks

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

While Quickbooks Desktop Pro has the feel of a true accounting software, the ability to log on from anywhere and constantly keep everything current (bank links etc.) plus not having to worry about backups or upgrades, made the Online version more attractive.

Reviewed on 23/09/2022

Excellent online bookkeeping software.

I love QuickBooks and this is the software of our choice for our practice.

Pros

The reporting side is the best on the market, with many dimensions of data available, more than e.g. Xero, with only two tracking categories. I also like the support, being able to speak to a person if needed. Also the discounting referral system is very good.

Cons

VAT management and reconciliation can be quite tricky, as software often allows to change the previously submitted to HMRC data.

Xero

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

I wanted to be fully online, to be able to work from any place.

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

The full package provided free for the practice is a great piece of software.
Marie
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 20/10/2022

The Platform your Bookkeeper knows best

Pros

QBO does what you need it to do, makes invoiceing easy and my bookkeeper knows how touse all the fancy features. This makes it easy for the platform to adapt to myb usienss and produce the data I need and is most helpful for planning and forecasting in collaboration with my CPA and bookkeeper team.

Cons

Forecasting in the app itself is not a standard feature and way too expensive for small companies who are trying to scale, but literally cannot affor the very function to help us plan for whats on the horizon financially. My CFO/CPA has to do this manually in another spreadsheet with weekly cashflow projections instead. Bummer Could be easy. Also I hate that the mobile version and desktop version of my QBO account don't sync or communicate with each other. Its literally like having two sets of books and not useful. I could delete the app right now and not miss anything and probably avoid giving myself a heart attack by looking at out of date data.

FreshBooks and Xero

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

Needed something more robust and wanted to hire a professional bookkeeper - amde the switch because they had to clean up my books anyway and QB is pretty standard in the industry.

Wave Accounting

Response from Intuit

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Marie!

It's awesome to hear that QuickBooks has made your day-to-day tasks so much easier.

If you ever need help with your account or have questions, please feel free to reach out to us by phone or chat using the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' in-account, and we'd be glad to get you taken care of!

All the best!

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Replied 20/10/2022

Reviewed on 02/03/2023

If you have < 10 EEs and need time billing, there are better options

Overall, it's the best thing out there. Unfortunately, Intuit works tirelessly to increase the revenue they get from each customer. Not by adding functionality; but by deprecating features and moving them to higher tiers of the product.

Pros

QBO was wonderful prior to their acquiring TSheets, and deprecating their built-in time tracking. If you don't do time-billing, then QBO is still great.

Cons

As of this review - 2 years after they acquired T-sheets; the level of integration is very poor. Instead of waiting to introduce the product after the integration is finished, Intuit chose to deprecate a very nicely defined time billing feature and replace it with something that requires a lot more work. You cannot see the status of your billables until you review and approve the hours in t-sheets; and then export it to QBO. If you want to see a tabular summary of the billable hours in T-sheets, the only option is to export to csv! Your QBO dashboard only shows what has been approved and exported from T-sheets. The entire process is extremely cumbersome, kludgy, and frustrating. And - did I mention you have to pay more to be able to allow your employees to enter their time. That used to be included in the price. Also - beware, Intuit regularly increases the cost of using the product. It's now double what I started with. They play a shell game with repackaging by deprecating features from the current version to drive you to the more expensive version.

Anna
Anna
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Reviewed on 16/05/2019

Use QuickBooks to feel Empowered and Efficient while running your business

As an ASL Interpreter, I met many self-employed freelancers in my field. I was very apprehensive about transitioning from staff employment to self-employment. Luckily, I decided to try the Self-Employed option through Quickbooks. It's been a great experience. As a "first generation freelancer", I depend daily on the tracking tools that QuickBooks provides. Before, I faced daily anxieties about whether or not I was documenting my expenses and mileage correctly. Now, I track this information confidently with Quickbooks, and am able to spend more of my cognitive and emotional energy on my actual work and passions.

Pros

I mostly use the "QuickBooks:Self-Employed" features of this software. I love the versatility with the mileage tracker that allows me either to have trips automatically tracked or to add and delete trips on my own. Living in a metropolitan area, the mileage tracker will sometimes count rides on public transportation as a car ride. I'm easily able to delete that trip and also check on my transactions to make sure that the money spent on transportation is documented appropriately as business or personal.
One of my VERY favorite features are under the "Reports" section. I love the ability to get a preview of what kind of information I'll be sharing at tax time. I can download an excel spreadsheet that breaks down all of my Schedule C Transactions as a different page for each category (assets, meals, etc.). Before I started using Quickbooks, I didn't even know what most of these terms event meant! Now I'm able to work more freely and confidently as a "first generation freelancer".

Cons

When manually adding a trip to the mileage section, you are able to input the beginning address and the end address. However, QuickBooks does not have a feature that will calculate the miles between those addresses. As of now, I have to go back to my Google Maps app to see what the number of miles were. It makes the experience less fluid.

Lynn
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 09/09/2019

Almost flawless functionality

My experience with Quickbooks has been great overall. Have had a few glitches now and again, but (knock wood) it's been working fine for years now. I like the ability to search by client, to print various reports for clients, taxes, etc., and to easily keep track of client retainers. I have not used this software for billing, so I can't really give an opinion. I tried it out, but didn't have the patience to figure it out with respect to legal billing.

Pros

Quickbooks serves its purpose for me very well as banking software. It keeps track of the checkbook and prints professional-looking checks. I also use it for bookkeeping purposes come tax season by printing out expense reports to see all of my potential tax deductions. It is also pretty good with searching for specific transactions. I do make sure my client name is in the memo field, otherwise I have had trouble searching with other fields (probably "user-error"). It is great for keeping track of client funds, which is essential as an attorney who collects retainers from clients. Reports are also required for client funds/retainers, and they are easy to prepare and print with Quickbooks. Reports are a little complicated because there are so many to choose from, but once you know which ones are actually useful, they are great.

Cons

Intuit has been very clear that they will no longer support my version of Quickbooks. I had no need to update otherwise, so I am working with a version that I can no longer get any assistance with if anything goes wrong. Also, the back-up data files do not sync with my cloud software for some reason, so there is always an error message in that regard on my cloud software (which I cannot get any help with because I have an outdated version). The search engine is workable, but I have learned to put the client's name in the memo field for every transaction so I know how to get an accurate list of transactions for a client.

Response from Intuit

Organization is key for any business, so it's great to know you've been able to keep track of your banking, bookkeeping, and tax aspects all in one space, Lynn! We appreciate you being a loyal member of the QuickBooks family and you can count on the software to help lighten your workload for years to come. If you do decide you'd like to update your account, this article is a great place to start (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/update-products/update-to-the-latest-release-of-quickbooks-desktop/01/203221). For additional resources and helpful advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members, we recommend checking out the Community (https://community.intuit.com/).

Thank you for review!

Replied 10/09/2019
Tim
Tim
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 18/09/2019

Quickbooks Organizes Our Church's Finances

QuickBooks has made the financial experience for our church so much easier. It's super easy to create reports for board meetings and see where you are financially.

Pros

I love how it connects to your bank account and transfers all of the transactions to it. Being able to categorize every transaction makes things so much easier. No need to type everything in manually! Reconciling is a breeze!

Cons

There's a huge learning curve for this software. However, they have great customer support. In the beginning, I had to stay on the phone with them for a long time to learn how to use it. Sometimes, customer support doesn't know how to use the software specifically for your needs, but they usually do a great job!

Aplos

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

Excel is not the best financial software!

Microsoft Excel

Response from Intuit

You've made our day, Tim! It's great to know that QuickBooks has been a helpful and easy to use tool to manage your church's finances. You can continue to rely on us for all of your bookkeeping tasks, like transaction categorization and reconciling. To stay ahead of the learning curve, we recommend checking out our video tutorials (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/). Additionally, the Community is a great space to visit to receive support (https://community.intuit.com/).

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us!

Replied 19/09/2019
Jasmine
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Complicated

Overall I would say QuickBooks is more of a software made for people who don't know much about accounting. In that sense I would say it is very user friendly for those people. However when you put an accountant in front of this software my first questions were: "Where is accounts payable?" "Where is accounts receivable?" "Where is the general ledger?" These things just aren't marked that way. My first confusion was entering in invoices. Now usually this would be an expense but if you enter it in as an expense in QB it's really accounts receivable and you'll have to enter it in as a bill. Also one of the most confusing parts is keeping up with daily reports. Now I do understand that not every type of business needs to be doing this but in the hospitality business this is a requirement. This software makes it very easy to skip past a day and do other days and it will constantly change the "number" you had named the previous day. I find this slightly annoying and confusing. Sometimes I just don't remember what day I am on or what day I am missing simply because I can skip forward days (which can be nice). My overall opinion is slightly indifferent I would honestly rather only work with M3 only because QB runs slow. I think if it ran more smoothly I think I wouldn't mind working with it but it gives me a headache of how long stuff needs to load and get errors because it can't load all my properties at once.

Pros

What I liked most about this software was that you can connect the bank account to the property. This way it makes managing money and bank recons so much easier and faster. I also enjoy that I can easily delete and edit invoices or journal entries. This is sometimes a con as well. It all depends on if you know you won't accidentally click on something you shouldn't. I also like that I can easily enter in invoices and other things just by clicking on the + button.

Cons

My least favorite thing about this software is that the longer it is up the slower it gets for me. I am not sure if this is just my problem but we do also use M3 (another accounting system) and it never slows down for me no matter how long it is up for or what I'm doing. Of course it will take some time to load your first selection but runs super smoothly after. I am very disappointed at how slow this software runs for me. I am also not a huge fan of the layout of invoices and checks written. Looks slightly disorganized in my view.

Response from Intuit

Hi, Jasmine. Thanks so much for your detailed review. Simplifying and allowing you to manage accounting tasks all in one place is our top priority. It's great to hear you found this to be true of QuickBooks! If you ever need an extra hand, we invite you to check out the Community. Here, you'll find a variety of how-to articles, and can even post your own questions to receive advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members (https://community.intuit.com/). Additionally, to resolve any lag issues, we recommend the following article (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1771586).

Cheering you to continued success!

Replied 16/10/2019
Charlee
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 08/10/2020

Thorough, organized bookkeeping software with plenty of features

Overall, Quickbooks has been very valuable to my business, easy to use for both clients and myself, and organized in terms of layout and use. However, I wish the fees charged for processing payments were lower.

Pros

For my business, I send monthly invoices, so Quickbooks' invoicing feature and the ability to accept all kinds of payments is a must for my business. I find the invoices simple to create, and they look professional and attractive on the customer's end. I also like that I am able to customize the invoice template easily so that I can modify how it appears to the customer. My clients have not had any problems paying through Quickbooks' invoices, and most of them actually prefer to pay this way rather than through other methods such as cash or checks. I like that I am able to select or deselect payment methods for each individual customer. Quickbooks' system has simplified my payment process and my clients are satisfied.

I use the Quickbooks Online feature of adding my accountant to my account for no additional cost, and I like this feature because if I have any problems or questions, I don't have to try to explain in detail each concern; instead, my accountant can just log into my account and view any discrepancies herself. This has been a lifesaver on multiple occasions.

Another feature I like is the ease of use with categorizing bank transactions and expenses. Quickbooks suggests categories and automatically matches most transactions that it estimates are paid invoices. They are correct the majority of the time, and this makes matching payments to invoices a breeze. I also like the records that Quickbooks makes, such as records that show my profit and loss by month.

Cons

While Quickbooks is very critical to my business and makes bookkeeping easy for me, I do find the payment processing fees a bit expensive. I suppose the fees are on par with other payment processing systems; however, at the end of the month, it is a bit surprising to see how quickly all of the individual payment fees add up on top of the $25 I pay each month to have Quickbooks Online. My complaint about this software would definitely be the fees associated with payments my customers make through Quickbooks.

Boram Chris
Boram Chris

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

Lesser of two evils

Pros

I am not an accounting professional but with a basic understanding of accounting principal, I have been able to use this software to organize my company for the last 10 years. I have made the switch in 2014 to the online version of it. It lets me to use the software anywhere including mobile device and I have been very happy with all the updates Intuit has been making last 3-4 years.

Cons

Everything about customer service. As a long time user, I know the infamous reputation of Intuit at every level. This is one of the SO MANY experiences I had: I had one issue that persisted since 2014. It was a simple issue, but it also caused me some great inconvenience. So I had been contacting them every now and then and the issue was not resolved until recently in 2018. It turned out to be it was as simple as clearing cache. However, every time I called, I had to explain the situation as if it's never been recorded, follow their instruction to do the troubleshooting, then they were puzzled how that happened, and then say that 'someone' will follow up. And THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I got so fed up and had to be on the phone more than 4 hours to a point that the issue was escalated to the presidents' office. I was told that there was a glitch in the system that I had to move to a new account. As they moved my data to a new account, I found out that it won't move credit card or social security info. As I was preparing for the final move, I realized that they have been charging me double. I requested to refund or extend the membership, but they did it again - made me wait for 1-2 hours, told me that I'll speak to a floor manager, then just transfer to another dpt- ALL THE TACTICS TO DISCOURAGE TO find the solution for the issue. Finally, they 'concluded' not to extend the membership with an excused made up they cannot provide in written permission. NEVER HAD SUCH BAD EXPERIENCE.

Reviewed on 24/09/2023

DON'T DO IT!!!! ITEMS AND FEATURES still broken after four years.

Horrible.The complaints are all over the community page. A strong product manager could easily see the threads of complaints over the last four years and prioritize customer needs appropriately. QB is not a current customer focused business. I have never been more frustrated with an app this much in my entire career. We have incorrect data being posted from timesheets to payroll. We have reports with inaccurate data. We have reported this multiple times. Again, another ticket open with likely no resolve.

Pros

If your business is simple and you don't plan to need to do anything in bulk, the UI is pretty simple to follow. That is about all I can say positive.

Cons

Here are some basic things customers complain about that are still not fixed in QB Online.1. Project Costing is INACCURATE, payroll data doesn't show correctly. Can print a transaction report because it will show the whole bill for a vendor not just the costs applied to that specific project. Same with showing a whole paycheck instead of just the cost to that project.2. Can't print a bill3. Product or Service Item in an invoice, bill, PO can't be edited without deleting entire line of data4. Can't bulk edit invoices if sales tax is turned on5. Sales tax status for customer doesn't translate to transactions like invoices. Have to mark customer exempt every single time or that transaction will show up on your sales tax report.6. No way to import a purchase order or invoice to create a bill or invoice.7. Can't set up CCs for emails for separate customers. 8. The Purchase order cannot be customized to add fields you might need. And the standard template looks like it is from 1987 with no company branding.9. You can't customize invoices per customer. ...because you can only print three custom fields and they all print on every template even though your customers might require certain data on their invoices. You are out of luck.10. No line item Vendor Statement. Can't print a statement with line items. Only can show Bill and Bill Payment. That really does the vendor no good. You can somewhat manipulate a report. But been a big ask from community with no response again.

Imran
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 24/05/2017

Quickbooks and Intuit are no longer the company they used to be. BEWARE.

Sad to see a company stop caring about their customers and look at how they can charge the customer more at every turn. Loyal customers like myself have helped support this company during its growth and we have stuck by Quickbooks during its growth and its challenges but now they are too big and they do not care about customers. We have to make a stand and support another company in hopes they will be better.

Cons

I have been using Quickbooks for over 10 years. I pay for a yearly subscription to update my software to the newest version, payroll software and pro-adviser support which Quickbooks themselves sold to me.
Now when I have a problem, they tell me my files are corrupted. Also, they say I corrupted the files and it was not their system even though the files are on a secure server only running Quickbooks. Instead of fixing the problem their technical team wants to point fingers and is trying to charge me for more support. They do not care about the customer. They only want your money, and in today's world there are too many other options with companies who care about their bottom line AND THEIR CUSTOMERS. Also, I failed to mention their system did not update for the last few years since 2014 to the newer versions as it was supposed to and they tell me that is my fault as well but they gladly charged me every year for the new versions. I am a loyal quickbooks customer who uses both their online version and their desktop versions for over 20+ companies. This year I am transitioning every single company out of Quickbooks to a company that actually stands behind their product rather than points fingers and is always trying to get more money even after I purchased additional support which they advised me to buy.