About FreshBooks

FreshBooks takes billing out of your hands and puts it on autopilot. Set up automated invoicing, online payment options (ACH and Credit Card), and late payment reminders to get paid 2x faster. Next, boost team productivity with...

Browse FreshBooks Reviews

4,074 of 4,076 reviews
Priyansh
  • Industry: Animation
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 09/01/2023

A convenient financial management tool for small business owners!

I believe Freshbooks offers tremendous value for businesses looking to manage their finances and invoicing. The legacy software can't match up to its pros. The ease of use and useful features make it a must-have for small business owners looking to streamline their financial management processes. They are also pretty well funded which is essential if we want to use it in the long term. I would recommend anyone to take the free trial once.

Pros

As a small business owner, I have found Freshbooks to be an invaluable tool for managing my finances and invoicing clients. One of the major pros of using it is the ease of use and online platform functionality. The platform is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for me and my team to get up and running with the tool quickly with no hassle of installations on all our workstations. We tried the plan for 30 days using their free trial, which is a great addition to the onboarding experience. Additionally, it offers a range of useful features, such as automatic billing and invoicing, expense tracking, and time tracking, which have greatly helped us stay organized and on top of our finances.

Cons

The platform can be quite expensive, especially for smaller businesses like mine. The Lite plan is essentially useless. There also have been instances where the app has experienced glitches or bugs and slow loading. The customer support has been slow to respond at times, but they do come up with a detailed solution when they respond. They also have addons on top of the normal subscriptions packages, which seems counterintuitive.

Invoice2go and Xero
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 09/01/2023

An Easy-to-Use Accounting Software

Overall, FreshBooks has been a great experience for me. It's easy to use, provides great customer service, and is a reliable way to track my finances.

Pros

FreshBooks is an incredibly user-friendly accounting software. I found it very helpful for tracking my financial data and generating reports. The intuitive user interface makes it easy to navigate and understand, and the customer service has been incredibly helpful and responsive to my inquiries.

Cons

FreshBooks does have some limitations, such as not being able to connect to my bank accounts and having limited customization options. Additionally, the subscription fees can be quite expensive depending on the package you choose.

Victoria
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 04/12/2022

Great program for buisness owners

Overall i think that its a great program, especially if your just starting out in your buisness. I definitely recommend it.

Pros

I love the capability og its different tools and the ease of use of the program itself. It makes my life so much easier and less stressful. Multiple tools for various buisness neccesities all in one app. Easy to distribute to staff and clients. Neatly keeps most necessary buisness data/reports/docs organized and accessable to all staff and to clients as well as far as invoices.

Cons

A little expensive still for a software for me.

Response from FreshBooks

Hey Victoria, thank you for taking the time to share your review of FreshBooks.

I'm glad to hear that the variety of features that FreshBooks offers works well for your business! You did mention that the pricing was "a little expensive"- if there are any specific suggestions or feedback you have on our various plans and pricing, our Support Team would be happy to hear this feedback and pass it along to the right folks here. You can find those contact details here: https://www.freshbooks.com/contact ^DM

Replied 09/12/2022

Top FreshBooks Alternatives

Allison
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 12/11/2022

Great Invoicing Tool for Time Tracking

Freshbooks does manage the following VERY well: Time tracking against projects and clients; invoice creation based on tracked time; and one-off invoices or flat rate pricing. I also like the clean and easy to navigate interface.Generating and reading historical reports is quick and easy to determine things like, how quickly specific clients are paying (and who is historically slower at paying), income by client and income by project/work type.The phone app is functional for my needs, although it's a little clunky and not nearly as full featured as the desktop software. It's not bad, but not great. I have successfully tracked time on the app, then issued an invoice from my phone to my client's email inbox.Overall, Freshbook fulfills my needs as a consultant.

Pros

I really like Freshbooks for it's easy invoicing and time tracking. I was able to integrate it with Teamwork project management software so that more complex jobs that require detailed time tracking against tasks and milestones could be tracked there and then my time could be exported to Freshbooks. Freshbooks also integrated with my Paypal gateway, allowing me to accept major credit cards.

Cons

Freshbooks collaboration with other contractors doesn't work very well. In addition, the per-client pricing has gotten pricey for those of us who have many one-off clients.The retainer payments feature was not easy to use.

Harvest and Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to FreshBooks

Invoicing flexibility, integration with Teamwork PM software and integration with Paypal.
Amanda

Reviewed on 06/12/2022

The perfect entry-level solution for contractors in need of professional billing

Highly enjoyed my experience and would definitely recommend this tool for service providers and subcontractors offering a few services to a handful of clients. This will streamline your revenue collection and make you look extremely professional in the process.

Pros

The ease of use was what I liked most about this software. Other tools had cumbersome set ups and took a while to integrate properly. I joined FreshBooks and sent an invoice the very same day with a few button clicks.

Cons

There wasn't anything I didn't like about FreshBooks. The only reason I choose to leave it for another software solution is that my bookkeeping and accounting needs expanded Freshbook's capabilities.

17hats and Xero

Reasons for Switching to FreshBooks

Streamlined. Better pricepoint. Fit my needs.
Rahul
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 16/01/2023

I give 5 stars very good software

I have use to 6 month this software

Pros

This software are use to most our Android phone very nice

Cons

Very nice software they use in our company my phone use to daily

Gurpej

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Freshbooks: The easy and intuitive way to manage your finances.

The overall experience of FreshBooks software is positive due to its user-friendly interface, comprehensive invoicing and billing features, and convenient mobile app. It also has strong customer support and offers a variety of integrations with other business tools.

Pros

Easy to use: FreshBooks has a simple and intuitive interface, making it easy for businesses and freelancers to use without needing specialized knowledge or training in accounting.Time-saving: FreshBooks automates many of the tasks associated with accounting and invoicing, such as creating invoices and tracking expenses, which can save businesses and freelancers time and allow them to focus on other aspects of their business.Customizable: FreshBooks allows users to customize their invoices and expenses with their own branding and logo, making it easy to create professional-looking documents and establish a strong brand identity.Accessible: FreshBooks is cloud-based, which means that users can access it from any device with an internet connection, making it easy to manage finances and invoicing on the go.Collaborative: FreshBooks allows users to share access to their accounts with others, such as employees or clients, making it easy to collaborate and manage finances together.

Cons

One potential disadvantage of FreshBooks is that it may not have all of the features that some businesses need. For example, FreshBooks does not have inventory management capabilities, which can be a problem for businesses that need to track stock levels and inventory costs.

• Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 07/12/2022

Very strong financial app.

Better than most and terrific value for the price.

Pros

The Invoicing feature is by far the best. Makes it easy to stay on top of payables.

Cons

Nothing. Like everything about this software.

Christ Ann

Reviewed on 03/12/2022

very helpful

Good overall working experience I cannot think of anything negative, I appreciate this software and it makes my life easier.

Pros

What was impactful for me is that Freshbooks, helps me with time management and logging time and invoicing.

Cons

None so far, since we have been using it for a while now, And I believe I like how it is.

Chandler
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 09/12/2022

Easy to use time tracking and invoicing

Pros

I like most that it is very simple to use, and can have all of my clients in one place with their information and history and invoices.

Cons

I do not like that I cannot set up recurring payments for certain days. And I only need to use Freshbooks for one client currently, but I still have to pay the $15 because I have used all of my free clients, even though the others are no longer active or getting invoiced. So for this reason I switched to another platform. I don't want to pay $15 a month to bill one client.

Rachel

Reviewed on 22/09/2022

Freshbooks is the ultimate for a service-based business

It was a good onboarding experience. I didn't call support and had us rolling in about 2 hours. The things I miss from Quickbooks aren't here, but they are continuing to build out the system. Hopefully we can get some of those critical features sooner than later.

Pros

I used to love Quickbooks. It had an app, it had time tracking. Then everything I loved was taken away. Freshbooks is the choice we made because it was built for a small service-based business. Recurring billing, time tracking, payment processing, it's all built in and easy to use. It took me 2 hours to get setup completely and it was a great experience. It's great for an owner who needs to be able to just run their business.

Cons

This is a major miss on the accounting side of the house. If you came from Quickbooks, you know how important double-entry accounting is, in depth reporting with punchouts, a quick dashboard into profitability. This isn't the case with Freshbooks. You will need an accountant to help at the end of the year. Ours had to rebuild our system because it doesn't believe in a cash-based accounting system.

Benjamin
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 18/08/2022

FreshBooks is the best software I've used for my small business.

FreshBooks is truly a joy to use. It helps keep my estimation and billing running smoothly, and makes it easy to process payments, and gives a lot of options to allow my clients to pay me in the way that works best for them. I love that you can track invoices from the moment you send them, and you can see when the client has viewed them, and even message the client right in the invoicing portal.

I had used Quickbooks for years at another job I had, and also used it from time to time with my own businesses, but I was never happy with it. It was always clunky, slow, and glitchy, and was kind of on the basic side with it's features, or you had to pay another fee to add more features.

I found FreshBooks through an ad, and gave their free trial a shot, and I was hooked from the start. the software is so responsive and easy to use, I don't believe I've ever had any kind of glitches or crashes while using it. The mobile app integrates perfectly with it, and keeps all the things I need on a regular basis at my finger tips. Any issues I've ever had, they support team was quick and efficient in helping me an answering my questions.

Overall, FreshBooks is a wonderful company, and they make wonderful software that I thoroughly enjoy using.

Pros

I love how intuitive and easy it is to use. The invoicing, payment processing, and overall accounts receivable functions are so simple, yet powerful and allow me to accomplish everything I need to in that area. The support staff is wonderful and extremely responsive, and it just helps my one man operation run smoothly when it comes to the accounting.

Cons

So far I haven't found anything about the software that I don't like.

Reasons for Choosing FreshBooks

The experience was so much better, right form the start.

Reasons for Switching to FreshBooks

The user experience was just so much better, so much easier to use, and had all the features I was looking for, and they are constantly working deliberately to add new, relevant features as they go.
Julia Maria
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 23/07/2022

It amply met my expectations and satisfies the company's needs.

When we implemented it, it was a lifesaver, as it makes day-to-day financial work easy and not at all intimidating, especially. It helped us save a lot of time, as we can focus on what we do and let Freshbooks do the rest. I especially like the professional look of the invoices without having to spend too much time designing or using design software. Anyone can create an attractive and professional invoice in minutes and I appreciate that.

Pros

I like how adaptable it is and how it can be used for any need. We have been using it in the company for a couple of years now, I already knew it from my freelance work and I can attest to the goodness and simplicity of the system. At the moment we have the Plus subscription and I find it very complete and affordable.

Cons

I would like the application to be more complete and useful because I would like to have a complete view of my invoices when I am not at my desk.

Reasons for Choosing FreshBooks

One problem I often had when working with Quickbooks is that it sometimes took too long to load and was too slow; in fact, that was one of the reasons we switched to another platform (Freshbooks).

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Reasons for Switching to FreshBooks

We can use Freshbooks for business, integrating other applications, or tracking software for things like inventory.
Tường
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 30/10/2020

This software is extremely easy to use.Beautiful user interface, easy to operate and very...

We work very well with the team thanks to work sharing, document sharing is quick and easy.

Pros

Completely convenient and easy. I find that overall this is a great program I use to start designing for businesses automatically. Can be combined with other apps I am using. No more spending weeks billing and sending to customers. Freshbooks will create an invoice and send it out in seconds send suggestions, track my time, invoice clients and adjust my costs for financial reporting, all in one easy-to-use. Track and control account simply, no longer spend too much effort because of many types of account simply each day. Smart reporting system combined with easy and effective teamwork place.

Cons

FreshBooks is designed with auto-leveling and data checking to ensure all numbers are accurate and logical. But since our trades are so accurate, I don't have any negative points

Heather
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 08/10/2020

Easy no nonsense accounting platform

I had been using a widely regarded accounting competitor whose system was way more than I needed. FreshBooks allowed me to consolidate several platforms into one - saving me money and time.

Pros

FreshBooks allows me to create estimates & send proposals, track my time, invoice clients and reconcile my expenses for financial reporting all in one easy to use place. I was using 3 different platforms before to do all of this.

Cons

It would be nice to have slightly more robust accounting functionality but for the most part it does everything I need it to do. I’d like to be able to track time by quantity rather than just duration.

HoneyBook and 17hats

Reasons for Choosing FreshBooks

I wanted something easier to use where I could also create estimates & proposals and track my time.

Reasons for Switching to FreshBooks

FB seemed the least complicated. I didn’t need my accounting product to be my virtual assistant, I needed it to make bookkeeping easy for me so I could run my business.
Ryan

Reviewed on 08/10/2020

Barely passed high school math - and I'm now the bookkeeper

I love Freshbooks. We used Quickbooks up until I made the decision in January to say I was done stuggling with their program. We had tried the desk top and online versions and they both are so overwhelming with useless features that just get in the way of the simple bookkeeping and accounting needs that our particular business have.

I have been asked by other women in business, if I can help them with accounting as they start their business, and my first suggestion is that they immediately drop QB and move over to Freshbooks.

From our reports to filing quarterlies, reconciling and estimating - every thing about Freshbooks is better.

I have told my husband I would literally become a volunteer spokesperson for Freshbooks due to how much more enjoyable they have made running the backside of our business.

My ONLY regret is not doing this years ago. That's it. This product is life changing!

Pros

Pretty much everything.

The dashboard, estimating, reports, client organization, etc etc. This product is outstanding.

Cons

The type A personality in me would love to be able to close out the books monthly, but I'll take the trade off if it means my books stay balanced - which they always do in Freshbooks.

I also wish the mobile app was more of an interactive user app, vs being more of a quick snapshot of our business.

Nazmul
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 06/11/2020

Best Project Management for Small Business

If you ask me for a rating, I would give 8 out of 10. With a huge amount of features like invoicing, Client Portal, Contact Management, Expense Tracking, Project Management make your business easy to manage. For people who are trying to start a new business, I would recommend the FreshBooks at first.

Pros

FreshBooks is very easy to use and has so many features that help you manage your business in a short time. They have excellent customer services. The most fascinating thing about FreshBooks is it has also mobile app and the UI design is so eye-catching. They create attractive invoices for clients. Another coolest feature of FreshBooks is "Proposal". This feature allows you to show the work and writing space and attach your customize pictures.

Cons

Although you can hardly find cons in FreshBooks. But sometimes something grabs notice. I think the least likable thing about FreshBooks is limiting users. Only one user can use FreshBooks. And the other one is the price. I think as a small business management tool, it is a little expensive than others.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Reasons for Switching to FreshBooks

I thought I have a small business, so I don't need to start with a big company. I just wanted a simple tool that fulfills my needs. And found them in FreshBook. Another thing I should mention that makes me choose FreshBooks over the QuickBooks is the referral system. Though I didn't refer anyone yet.
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 04/12/2019

Freshbooks just keeps improving.

I've grown, Freshbooks has grown; we've grown together over the years. Really no complaints - and a support team that other companies should model themselves after!

Pros

Ease of use, especially since the redesign, integrations with PayPal, etc. does save some time, integrated time tracker (although I still primarily use Toggl), makes book keeping - dare I say - fun? (Ok, as fun as it can be!). Great support - I've had timely replies every day of the week and after hours. Impressive!

Cons

I've had some integration issue (transactions not coming in, duplicates, etc.) but Support has always been helpful. They've offered to manually import transactions for me on more than one occasion. I'm on a paid tier but I'd have to pay more for some of the features I wouldn't mind trying out. Not in love with the subscription model, especially when many of the new features require higher tiers. Doesn't really make sense to be hooked up to an eCommerce platform given their tier limitations.

WHMCS and Fiskl

Reasons for Choosing FreshBooks

I wanted to be able to bill for more than web hosting and didn't want my software tied to my host.

WHMCS

Reasons for Switching to FreshBooks

FreshBooks quickly became the standard for freelancers, solopreneurs etc. Ease of use was its primary draw.
Ngenge

Reviewed on 04/07/2022

FreshBooks

It's the best tool for invoicing. I really recommend it.

Pros

The only Invoicing genius thta came our way by far. FresBooks has one of the best pricing plans currently and offers awesome invoice managerial permeabilities that helps save time, money and stress.

It's easy to use and delivers real-time reportings which provides more autonomy over business and control over productivity(although, for some reasons we do not offer pricing plans on our website anymore).

Freshbooks is extremely powerful when it comes to automatic follow-up for non-paid invoices and helps save time.

Freshbooks will take care of all your accounting tasks- I highly recommend it.

Cons

No issues or bug with it. Maybe they should keep cutting down the price (hahaha)..

• Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 27/12/2018

Improvements need to keep coming ....

I've been a FreshBooks customer for YEARS and I do like them. I've ridden it out through all the changes and just dealt with how interfaces change and prices change. In the past few years there have been a lot more freelancer payment management systems that have come along. I've looked around, but I find myself staying with what is comfortable even though something else may be better. Fear of the unknown I guess, and not wanting to learn a new system while I'm busy working. I just think there could be some improvements made since the last major interface update. It was like a whole OS upgrade and then no new updates for the past few years -- other than pricing tier changes. There is no sense that FreshBooks is looking to improve and listen to their customers about what features they need or would like to see. Just my opinion and view. I could be very wrong. Thanks.

Pros

Over the years, FreshBooks has made efforts to improve its service and update the levels of programs. The latest change they made to the interface has improved some things but other parts have been left behind and I've personally not seen any updates or changes in the past few years. What I like MOST is what they started with years ago -- the ability to remind clients at the 30, 60, 90 day marks to pay their bills. However, the interface to set that feature up changed a few years ago with their major update and it's not as intuitive now.

Cons

I do NOT like the timer starting off before you even choose what project you are working on. This is a SIMPLE FIX. I asked about it years ago and was told that -- yah, basically you launch the timer and then click the pause button while you work out what project you are on -- then start the timer again. Not a good design.

I do NOT like setting up a new project and having a ton of task all added to this new project that I have to deselect -- about 20 or so that I have to remove each time -- and then add in the correct task for that project.

I do NOT like having to deal with setting default payment settings and reminders for each client I set-up. Can't that just be a universal default setting to turn on?

I do NOT like having service tiers change and being told the level I was previously on is changing and this new level will cost more -- and that's what I have to accept now. I'm a independent contractor and I have few clients -- I don't need the next level. But ... whatever.

Hana
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

Freshbooks is Worth the Money Spent, Could Use Some Improvements

Overall, I am satisfied with Freshbooks. It is helpful to have contractors track their time in an efficient way, as well as invoice and bill clients. There are also 3rd party platforms that integrate with Freshbooks to make workflows easier (Basecamp, Mailform, Hubspot).

Pros

Invoicing and billing is easy with Freshbooks. I like the recurring billing feature, automatic payments for clients, and the ability to track time against projects.

Cons

I have been using this platform for a long time and like it better than others, like Harvest. However, I dislike the following:
-That when a project is archived by an administrator, contractors assigned to the projects can still access it and track time on it. Since the project does not come up on the administrator's end, this can go on for months without the administrator realizing. This causes inaccurate time tracking and has led us to go over hours on several projects
-There is not a more simple way to merge contacts. Sometimes duplicates happen when Freshbooks integrates with another platform, like Hubspot. Also, sometimes more than one contact is saved for the same company. There is not a simple way to merge them without entering and deleting manually.
-For recurring invoices, you have to select how many invoices are "remaining," which gets confusing. If you want to send 5 monthly invoices, does the first invoice count as a "remaining" invoice or should you select that you are sending 4 "remaining" invoices? There should be a way to just choose an end date

yogendra kumar

Reviewed on 08/11/2017

Freshbook is a world best finacial and accounting software with highest customer satisfaction.

The most important thing with this software is time saving.I love everything about FreshBooks. It is an excellent app for freelancers and small companies. I have been using it for the past few years and rate it the best software in the market. Whenever I had issues, the support team helped me to resolve them quickly with effective solutions.

Many reason to love Freshbooks software- COST EFFICENCY, EASE OF USE, CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Pros

Freshbook is fast and reliable suite for accounting.It's award wining software at many accasion.FreshBooks is an award-winning finance & accounting software and one of the best cloud solutions for small business owners. It is the current holder of FinancesOnline's Best Accounting Software Award for 2016 as well as the Supreme Software Award for 2016, and has the highest customer satisfaction rates of all similar apps in this category. As you will find out in this review, there is a long list of reasons why our experts considered FreshBooks for these prestigious acknowledgments.

We can enables all these products Google Checkout, PayPal, and credit card payments in Freshbooks and integrates with a long list of business systems and applications that can streamline this process. With it, odds are good that you will unite financial control in a single system, and stop paying for the maintenance of complex software infrastructure.

Freshbooks have these functions Excellent invoice to payment features, Saves billing time like no other app, Mobile-friendly and accessible, Tracking expenses with handy snaps.

Cons

Most of things are too good but some drawbacks like not store credit card infomation. Customer interface is excellent and ability to not store credit card information locally is key to PCI compliance. We love the recurring profile concept for recurring billing and find the web portal very intuitive. We also appreciate the branding we can do for our clients so they feel this billing platform is an extension of our service and that they are in the right place. This also gives our customers the peace of mind of knowing their transactions and billing information is secure.

Emmanuel

Reviewed on 21/02/2018

Excellent Tool for the Small Business Creative

Excellent Tool for the Small Business Creative

Pros

I like how easy it is to track billables, how easy it is to create estimates and turn them into invoices, how wonderfully the app tracks invoices, expenses, and payments. I always know when my client has viewed the invoice. Freshbooks makes bookkeeping and accounting easy, and this is a plus for us with non-traditionally-logical creative brains. It is wonderful that I can use Freshbooks on my laptop and on the go with my cell-phone or tablet. The functionality is great for most users. I do need to track time (sometimes, just for myself to ensure I am on top of the project projections). I love that I can input receipt images - on the go - directly from my phone's camera or can upload them through files on the laptop/desktop app. I have used Quickbooks in the past, and it was far more robust than I needed. I am a one-person creative company and just needed time-tracking / estimate generation / invoicing / payment tracking / and expense tracking. And, of course, the lovely printable reports for my accountant. Freshbooks far surpasses my expectations.

Cons

It would be nice if I could set up invoicing once or twice a week and have it go out automatically on the date specified without having to create a recurring item. I like to do my desk work one day a week and if I knew I was invoicing someone at the end of the week for an already known amount, then I would like it to automatically send the invoice that day rather than me remember to go into Freshbooks and hit the send button on the draft. (I have a client that only wants to be invoiced every other Tuesday, but Tuesdays are busy for me so I do up her invoice for the work completed two weeks behind. I do my desk work after work hours on Fridays as that is the day my hubby is out and it does not interfere with the work day. Every other Tuesday I have a calendar reminder ping me to send her the invoice. It works for me. But, I would really love to schedule it and forget it.

Kaylene
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 14/01/2016

FreshBooks is a true blessing.

I work in a college and print/design for faculty/staff and students. Because of the high volume of jobs it was easy to miss paperwork when jobs were being given to me by email, phone, and walk-ins. Also, my office was not able to accept cash which was difficult for students. Several years ago I started using Wufoo for creating job request forms. It was working well with PayPal integration, but invoices would go out immediately so if they were entered incorrectly or the job changed, it caused confusion when alterations had to be made. FreshBooks was the integration that enabled me to have invoices only go out when the job was fully completed. It also helped me to keep track of what invoices were getting paid and which ones weren't. I love the reports that totally help me at the end of the fiscal year.

Pros

Ability to see all the jobs for each client.
Ability to add contacts to the clients - in my case, to add secretaries names to the faculty accounts.
Ability to have my student workers be able to assist with the outgoing invoices to ease up my time for other matters.
Can add expenses to see exactly what's coming in and going out.
Automatic 30, 60, and 90 day overdue notices.
Integration with PayPal so invoices can be paid that way if preferred.
Would love to use the ability where FreshBooks can keep track of your inventory, but since some of my jobs are paid ahead of time through Wufoo and never have to get transferred over to FreshBooks, it wouldn't be accurate.

Cons

Clients names are always listed by the business name - in my case, by departments or offices. I would prefer that I actually see the person's name. I wish it would give the option of which you'd like to see.
Only certain information is sent from the Wufoo form to FreshBooks - I would've liked even just one more box of information to move from one to the other. I couldn't get a clear answer on which one (Wufoo or FreshBooks) was the one that created that code. There is nothing from Wufoo (like an invoice #) that shows up on the FreshBooks invoice to connect the two.

Adam

Reviewed on 30/04/2019

Long time customer. Change cuts both ways

We have developed all of our solutions around fresh books from customizations in our workflow processing to selecting an accounting firm that will support our dependence and comfort with this platform. There is not yet total functional parity between the “old fresh books“ and new fresh books... but it is coming along...and the support is always outstanding while they get there

Pros

Hands-down the most impressive aspect of fresh books is the customer support. Monotonous tasks or more complicated requirements are approached by a customer support team that answers the phone instantly and works to help you get your work done. The advances that have been made especially in the payment handling utilizing the Advanced payment feature, which is an additional cost, has revolutionize the way our business is able to store and process payments using their PCI compliant service

Cons

The willingness for FreshBooks to hold onto it it’s more humble roots and allow long time small business or individuals to use their legacy accounts has declined quite significantly and it is not a good cultural shift. I have a harder time recommending freshbooks if for a small start up there is a cost on top of a learning curve. There needs to be a free tear if they are going to maintain the businesses that haven’t got off the ground yet