About FreshBooks

FreshBooks takes billing out of your hands and puts it on autopilot. Set up automated invoicing, online payment options (ACH and Credit Card), and late payment reminders to get paid 2x faster. Next, boost team productivity with...

Browse FreshBooks Reviews

3,530 of 3,177,000 reviews
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 13/09/2021

Excellent invoicing software for the SMB

Overall, I can't recommend this software enough to any SMB. One thing that gets overlooked is how I've never experienced downtime. It's a really reliable product.

Pros

I appreciate how easy it is to set up a new client then invoice them with an option to pay online. It's also incredibly user-friendly for the client, so I never have to field questions like "where do I put in my credit card info again?" I also appreciate the companion app, which is not just a responsive version of the website. It's lighter on features but has all the features you need on the go.

Cons

This is minor, but I wish they would tell me when I reached the limit of new clients on my account before I tried to set up a new one. Currently, the process is that I set up a new client and when I push "submit" they direct me to upgrade my plan. That's annoying. Just tell me I'm at my limit before I put in my info so I can archive an old client first.

Zoho Invoice

Reasons for Switching to FreshBooks

It was more expensive but it appeared less technical and easier to use. I'm really glad I chose freshbooks. Been a customer for 5+ years.
Chris E.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 05/08/2021

Don't Waist Your Money on Any Other Accounting Software

We struggled to find a solution that would allow us to easily track the time for multiple employees and make billing as simple as a couple of clicks. Most everything we used or tried required multiple systems that either didn't integrate at all or didn't integrate well, and required a lot of time to prep invoices and collect payments. Frehsbooks eliminated all of those issues and paid for itself in the first month.

Pros

It saves my team hours of time every month. It easy to manage clients, track subscriptions, track hours and send invoices. Oh and it makes taxes season a breeze! The milage tracking feature has saved me over thousands per year in taxes since they released it.

Cons

The only complaint I have with Freshbooks is the Expenses feature. It has the ability to connect to your bank account to automatically pull in your charges, however, it never stays connected to our bank and it becomes a hassle. But they are great about helping to resolve the issue when it happens.

Zoho Expense

Reasons for Choosing FreshBooks

We needed a system that was easier to use and required less management.

Reasons for Switching to FreshBooks

It was created by someone who was in the same industry and experienced the same problems I had, and because he built Freshbooks to solve those problems I knew it was the right solution for us.
Garrick M.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 10/04/2021

A Game Changer

I found it to be incredible it does what I need it to do, better than anyone else.

Pros

I use this to bill clients, send invoices, and to track time. This tool is incredible for how I use it. It does everything better than I could dream or need it to perform.

Cons

I pay for everything else, I might find a need to use it one day, but for me: the software is perfect.

Top FreshBooks Alternatives

Breanna D.
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 30/07/2021

Great for keeping track of expenses & invoicing

For sole proprietors that are just invoicing and tracking expenses this is a great, low cost program. If you are looking for more features like reconciliations there are better products that are easier to use and more flexible.

Pros

This program is inexpensive compared to QBO. It is very easy to set up invoicing and track expenses.

Cons

There are different tiers at different price points which can be good but also a detriment because you need to add on things like accounts payable that should be standard in any accounting software. If you are only invoicing and tracking expenses without reconciliations it works fine but you will find this product difficult to use different payment methods and reconcile.

Wave Accounting

Reasons for Switching to FreshBooks

We ended up choosing the other product because it was free.

Response from FreshBooks

Hey Breanna, thank you for taking the time to share your review of FreshBooks!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on the pricing structure and the features that are or are not included within them. I have raised that feedback to our team here on your behalf.

You mentioned having issues or trouble with the Bank Reconciliation feature in FreshBooks. If this is something you want assistance with or have more specific feedback you wish to pass along, please feel free to get in contact with our Support Team at the numbers here: https://www.freshbooks.com/contact or [email protected] ^DM

Replied 20/08/2021
Tường V.
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 30/10/2020

This software is extremely easy to use.Beautiful user interface, easy to operate and very...

We work very well with the team thanks to work sharing, document sharing is quick and easy.

Pros

Completely convenient and easy. I find that overall this is a great program I use to start designing for businesses automatically. Can be combined with other apps I am using. No more spending weeks billing and sending to customers. Freshbooks will create an invoice and send it out in seconds send suggestions, track my time, invoice clients and adjust my costs for financial reporting, all in one easy-to-use. Track and control account simply, no longer spend too much effort because of many types of account simply each day. Smart reporting system combined with easy and effective teamwork place.

Cons

FreshBooks is designed with auto-leveling and data checking to ensure all numbers are accurate and logical. But since our trades are so accurate, I don't have any negative points

Heather M.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 08/10/2020

Easy no nonsense accounting platform

I had been using a widely regarded accounting competitor whose system was way more than I needed. FreshBooks allowed me to consolidate several platforms into one - saving me money and time.

Pros

FreshBooks allows me to create estimates & send proposals, track my time, invoice clients and reconcile my expenses for financial reporting all in one easy to use place. I was using 3 different platforms before to do all of this.

Cons

It would be nice to have slightly more robust accounting functionality but for the most part it does everything I need it to do. I’d like to be able to track time by quantity rather than just duration.

HoneyBook and 17hats

Reasons for Choosing FreshBooks

I wanted something easier to use where I could also create estimates & proposals and track my time.

Reasons for Switching to FreshBooks

FB seemed the least complicated. I didn’t need my accounting product to be my virtual assistant, I needed it to make bookkeeping easy for me so I could run my business.
Ryan C.

Reviewed on 08/10/2020

Barely passed high school math - and I'm now the bookkeeper

I love Freshbooks. We used Quickbooks up until I made the decision in January to say I was done stuggling with their program. We had tried the desk top and online versions and they both are so overwhelming with useless features that just get in the way of the simple bookkeeping and accounting needs that our particular business have.

I have been asked by other women in business, if I can help them with accounting as they start their business, and my first suggestion is that they immediately drop QB and move over to Freshbooks.

From our reports to filing quarterlies, reconciling and estimating - every thing about Freshbooks is better.

I have told my husband I would literally become a volunteer spokesperson for Freshbooks due to how much more enjoyable they have made running the backside of our business.

My ONLY regret is not doing this years ago. That's it. This product is life changing!

Pros

Pretty much everything.

The dashboard, estimating, reports, client organization, etc etc. This product is outstanding.

Cons

The type A personality in me would love to be able to close out the books monthly, but I'll take the trade off if it means my books stay balanced - which they always do in Freshbooks.

I also wish the mobile app was more of an interactive user app, vs being more of a quick snapshot of our business.

Russell F.

Reviewed on 11/05/2019

Extraordinary item combined to the friendliest help in financial software

The most significant thing with this product is efficient. I adore everything about FreshBooks. It is a great application for specialists and little organizations. I have been utilizing it for as long as couple of years and rate it the best programming in the market. At whatever point I had issues, the help group helped me to determine them rapidly with successful arrangements.

Pros

Probably the main motivations we picked FreshBooks over other programming: *Incredibly smooth and simple to utilize interface *Ability to mark your own in hues just as include your logo *Each client can be doled out their own charging gateway login and you can have various customers under one organization however each have diverse username *Utilizes Braintree instalments (our essential vendor processor)
FreshBooks is quick and dependable suite for accounting.FreshBooks is an honour winning money and bookkeeping programming and a standout amongst the best cloud answers for entrepreneurs. It is the present holder of Finances Online's Best Accounting Software Award for 2016 just as the Supreme Software Award for 2016, and has the most noteworthy consumer loyalty rates of all comparative applications in this classification. As you will discover in this survey, there is a not insignificant rundown of reasons why our specialists considered FreshBooks for these esteemed affirmations.

Cons

*Reporting could be improved *Needs better compromise as far as parities. You can do day by day monetary records, yet I would prefer to have it ascertain how my business is getting along dependent on capital in our present record, at that point factor in what we earned and our costs. *Not useful for organizations that have stock, need stock administration (this I wouldn't really rate as a con nonetheless, on the grounds that Freshbooks was constructed and intended for SERVICE style organizations - for that it works incredible) *Reporting can't be opened in the portable application, you have to get to it through the program *To my insight, you can't maintain different organizations out of one record. We as of now have two organizations and are choosing on the off chance that we are going to open up a different Freshbooks account or if there is another choice that is more qualified for the second business.

Derek R.

Simple Invoicing Solution for Small Business

I've been extremely happy with Freshbooks so far. It has certainly reduced the amount of time I spend doing my time tracking, invoicing and accounting. Tracking expenses throughout the year makes it easy for my tax professional to "do his thing" in regards to reporting and deductions.

Pros

I primarily use this software for tracking time against clients, for everything from larger projects to simple one-off tasks. It's incredibly easy to start the timer, associate it with the client/project, then stop the timer when the session/job is complete. On the first of the month, I can quickly generate and send invoices for each client based on the time tracked. Clients can then pay by check or online, and I can mark invoices as paid after the payments are reconciled by my bank. The automated invoice reminders have helped collect money I'd otherwise be chasing down.

Cons

Wish there were some additional follow-up/reminder options. Some of my clients need more than 3 reminders, sometimes. I also find it somewhat confusing doing the reconciling, as not marking transfer/expenses properly can do funny things to the ledgers (although the reports make it pretty easy to go back and fix).

Rene B.

Reviewed on 15/06/2019

My honest opinion about FreshBooks

Using FreshBooks is quick and easy. I can walk out a customer's door, sit just about anywhere, access my FreshBooks and prepare a proposal/estimate or invoice right on the spot.
Simple reminders keep me on the ball with overdue accounts, and each account can easily be set up to remind those customers who need a little nudge.
Payments can be set in multiple ways and allows us to get paid much faster than waiting for the check "that's in the mail".
Overall great product in my honest opinion.

Pros

This program is easy to set up, use and should you have any questions at all, the FreshBooks Rock Stars are always ready to get you back on track, fast!
They have great how-to videos and send you good tips via email, making it easy to run your small/medium sized business, the way you want. There are way too many great features to list here, but with a free trial period to test it out, you can make an informed decision and see if this program is right for you with no upfront commitment.
Something else I found amazing is the fact they actually listen. If you have recommendations on how to improve the product, they will listen, take it to the development team for further review, oh, and they do get back to you, sometimes takes a bit of time, but they always do. So nice not to be forgotten :)
I highly recommend this program.

Cons

Only problem I've had is getting it work and sync with my Ipad, but I'm sure the FreshBooks team is all over it.

Jenny del carmen E.
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 13/06/2018

It was an incredibly simple experience and it simplifies the accounting processes.

Pros

freshbooks is an excellent tool that apart from reducing the accounting processes, since with this tool we replace the tedious and obsolete accounting books and the generation of invoices by a modern and simple online billing system, on the other hand it guarantees the confidentiality of the registered invoices or stored in the cloud, also allows the personalization of invoices with the logo of the user's company and is incredibly easy to use, you can also link the bank account of the company to do an automatic monitoring of expenses, thus allowing the savings of time and further simplifying the billing and collection tasks.
Additionally, it allows users to store customer information, and track and control the time employees invest in each project, this would imply that it is possible to decide which project is more profitable for the company, in relation to man versus benefit hours. or profit for the company, as well as that generates greater efficiency in communication in the members of a team that have a common project since it would avoid the sending of emails and assignments of keys for permits because with this tool you can send files and images in addition to managing the permissions of each team member work. On the other hand, it generates a great variety of financial reports, among which we can highlight: profit and loss reports, invoice details and reports by customers. Finally, it has a mobile application that allows you to access the system from anywhere.

Cons

To access the service you need an Internet connection to use the software. On the other hand the price in relation to subscriptions linked to the number of customers that can be stored or saved is a high price because for example in the basic subscription limits the user to save only 5 clients and if it is a software designed for small companies or medium-sized expansion path should provide more storage as well as a basic package. However, it does not allow estimates of quarterly or annual tax payments, so you will have to calculate them by hand or use a different program that is complementary, which is an additional limitation

Drew M.

Reviewed on 01/11/2018

trades improvements for loss of features

I've been a long time Freshbooks user and can say that while the recent major update introduced needed features, they cut out quite a few features I found critical. Two critical features that no longer exist include:

1) No auto currency conversion. In the old system, you could apply the current currency conversion rate to an invoice at the time it was sent. Now I have to do those calculations manually and with several non US based clients, each with a dozen or more line items, what used to take seconds is now a huge time-consuming. I've been told by Freshbooks that there are no plans to bring this feature back.

2) No more per client credit feature. In the old system you could apply a credit to any client that in turn could be used on any invoice. The client could even apply it where desired for future charges. In the new system you must create an invoice then apply the credit there. It can then only be used for that invoice. I use client credits all the time for referrals and allowing them the ability to apply to invoices as desired in whatever amount they wanted was a huge asset. That's completely gone as is the dedicated credit dashboard.

3) Reporting requires more clicks to filter than the old system and while it isn't as big of an issue as above, I don't understand how they could determine that requiring users to click more was a smart move.

Pros

does a good job at automating reminders and processing credit card payments

Cons

too many features removed on updates and makes UI more complicated, not elss

Blake B.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

Reasonable competitive software to QuickBooks

We have several online businesses that feed into different accounting systems for ease of year end taxes and numbers. Freshbooks was a decent alternative to Quickbooks -- we chose Freshbooks because Quickbooks keeps raising their prices.

Pros

Reports & data download faster due to the FreshBooks server setup. The user interface is not very different from other entry-level accounting software, the data download speeds are much higher.

Cons

Quickbooks customer service is truly superb. Not only do they understand accounting, but also software and tech. We had that service level expectation when we came to Freshbooks, and we were let down.

Reasons for Choosing FreshBooks

We wanted to diversify away from quickbooks and check out other accounting software.

Reasons for Switching to FreshBooks

It was popular accounting software coupled with freedom from Quickbooks
Nyla S.

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Really good, solid invoicing platform. Long time user.

There are some things about the workflows that I wish could be made more seamless and efficient. I feel like it takes too many clicks to do something like send out a quick estimate for a potential client, but maybe that's just me. With their newer platform, they seem to have listened to a lot of feedback from users to make their software better. When I've needed to contact support, either by phone or email, they are super friendly and actually seem to care about resolving your issue, which is nice. I've been a happy user for years and recommend it to others who need an online invoicing solution.

Pros

As a long-time user (9 years), I've developed a workflow around Freshbooks so that I can track time, send invoices, draft estimates, and get paid pretty fluidly. It's integrated into my business, and I appreciate that it also integrates with other apps I may need to use. I find it's easy to use and does what I need it to.

Cons

In their newer version, they've taken away the Paypal integration, which turned off a bunch of my clients who prefer to pay that way. A few other things are a bit buggy, but seems to be due to my migrating from their "Classic" platform to the one they have now. For someone starting fresh with New Freshbooks, I doubt they would have these types of issues.

Scott I.

Reviewed on 18/11/2016

Increased my efficiency and sped up how quickly my invoices are paid.

FreshBooks is simple to use and has a very clean interface. The iPhone apps makes billing and time tracking a breeze. I have been using it for years, and found that it fits the bill perfectly [pun intended]. I don't currently use all the features of FreshBooks, but I do subscribe to their blog which keeps introducing me to features that make the entire experience great. They keep introducing new features, so I may never get caught up, but thats okay, because they keep improving my efficiency. On the rare occasion that I need to contact support, I have been pleasantly surprised that a real-human answers the phone on 1 ring and is happy to help solve the issue.

Pros

Invoices need to be created with ease while onsite with a client. FreshBooks does this using their iPhone app. The client is instantly emailed an online invoice, allowing them to pay the invoice immediately. Being an Apple Consultant, design astetic is important, and I wanted my invoices and payment portal to reflect that. The received FreshBook invoices, statements, website/ portal and other client contact are easily customizable with very little effort.

Cons

I wish that FreshBooks would allow for time tracking separate from time-billing. [Updated 11/2016: the new version of FreshBooks does allow this.]

Mary B.

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

Great customer service. Actually top from my experience. Keeps my business flowing with ease.

Pros

Freshbooks is the way to go if you're putting out estimates and invoices. Streamlined my books with all customers in one place as well as easily estimating and invoicing. The app is amazing and with it's updates easy to send a quick estimate or invoice to a client. The reports are very helpful as well.

Cons

Price went up with the last update as I have many more than 20 customers which I need to save in the program. Still a pretty good deal though when I consider the headaches I had without it.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to FreshBooks

At the time it was less expensive.

Reviewed on 12/07/2018

Straight Forward and Easy to Use

Pros

I used Freshbooks in a small Alarm Start-up company that I used to be a sales manager at. This is an ideal program for smaller company for tracking and invoicing.

I've also used Quickbooks and liked the invoicing on Freshbooks much better. It has some nice features such as you can see when people open the quote or invoice that you send them and how many times they have opened it. This is nice when you have a potential sale and you can tell if the prospect has looked at your quote and if he re-opened it.
The customer can pay the can pay the invoice straight from the online and is easy and intuitive for them. Being an web based platform is nice to be able to pull it up on any device no matter where you are.

Cons

I wish there was a little more customization on controls and privileges for the user. The salesmen in the company was able to adjust pricing and I did not want them to be able to do this. There was not much customization on the presentation of the quotes and invoices either. You can have your company logo and small adjustments but very limited on the appearance.

• Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 09/03/2018

The customer service makes this software is excellent, mobile applications developed are a...

Benefits: clean user interface and extended and detailed functions. It allows for inventory, time tracking and the ability to request customer reviews.
I like that it is designed for companies that look for invoicing and light accounting tools, in addition to a stable software and involves less paper time.
In addition, the customer service is wonderful, offers many resources for their customers such as phones, email, contact form, web and social networks. I also like the fact that the screen can be customized because it allows the organization to be carried out through a daily or weekly calendar, which adjusts the software to the client's program.

Pros

I like strong billing features, unique time tracking and customer management tools, and some accounting functions. Is the cloud accounting solution n.1 designed for small business owners. With powerful billing and billing features that are market leaders. Additionally it has a cleaner aesthetics, and greater availability of features such as those mentioned above. Finally, there are price options to suit most companies. Payments are made monthly, and a contract is not necessary, you can cancel the service at any time. There is also a free 30-day trial and no bank or credit card information is required.

Cons

This version may be a bit more difficult to navigate than the new version of FreshBooks.
Account with few tutorials so that the client can be updated and become familiar with the software, although there is a free trial, there could be tutorials that allow the user to know each of the updated tools and new formats, likewise, it is necessary tutors so that The user is aware of the changes and what is the innovation. For example, it is necessary for the client to know what are the characteristics of the control panel, which in this case are the home screen displays attractive and organized graphics that provide a quick view of the activity and the financial health of the company. These graphs are called Invoices and Expenses, Pending Invoices, Expense Categories, Recent Activity, Active Projects, and Recent Customer Reviews. But I insist that there are few tutorials guiding the client in their experience.

Jason F.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 29/04/2021

Freshbooks: Accounting software for creatives

Freshbooks has afforded us the ability to handle day-to-day bookkeeping without having to pay an accountant. We're able to manage most of our financial tasks ourselves which saves us a lot of money over the course of the year. Now we only need our accountant for year-end taxes.

Pros

Freshbooks was easy to learn and implement in our office to help with bookkeeping. As a designer, my least favorite thing to do was the business side of things, but Freshbooks made the process so much easier that I don't dread it anymore. We can bill clients, pay vendors, track project profits, and more all from one place.

Cons

Learning how to use the software from a non-accounting background can be a bit of a challenge, but once we were able to figure everything out it made the process a lot easier. I do wish that more than one user could use the program at the middle tier without having to pay extra.

Reasons for Choosing FreshBooks

The price difference between Freshbooks and Quickbooks was the main factor.

Reasons for Switching to FreshBooks

The cost was the ultimate decision-maker.
Beebek A.

Reviewed on 01/02/2021

Why FreshBooks?

Satisfactory overall experience with FreshBooks

Pros

FreshBooks is very suitable invoice management application for startup based companies. The software supports invoicing, and what I especially enjoyed was estimating, which is essential for individual customers to estimate and for projects.

Cons

Accounting functionalities are not so good in FreshBooks

Andrew K.

Reviewed on 13/07/2016

Freshbooks helps my business thrive

Let's face it, most of us don't like accounting and the thought of keeping spreadsheets to manage our books sucks. We want to find and close new deals, do the work, invoice and get paid. However, those who understand their numbers are in the best position to succeed. Freshbooks takes the pain out of the onerous (but crucial) accounting tasks with an easy to use system that provides expense recording and organization, invoicing and payment reminders. It's something that I have come to depend on over the last 5 years.

Pros

It helps you get paid faster with easy to issue invoices
It helps you better understand your numbers and hit your goals with helpful dashboards and accounting reports
It makes expense tracking easy with a handy receipt capture tool and database that is on the App
It simplifies HST payments with calculating net collected HST

Cons

Waiting eagerly for the Android update. Also would love to see some forecasting tools, and expense reports

Wayne H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 23/11/2019

Great tool - Capabi.ities get better all the time

Great experience, easy to use. Customers like quotes and invoices and I like the ability to create them off my mobile device quickly and easily.

Pros

Ease of use, mobile app, ability to have a ticketing system for customers, ability to have subs long hours in the system, ability to create professional looking quotes and invoices on the fly, integration to credit card and bank accounts to track and attach expenses to jobs.

Cons

Not perfect. May need a supplemental software to handle certain accounting functions, but that need has been decreasing as new features are introduced.

Mariano D.

Reviewed on 09/01/2017

FreshBooks offers Easy Invoicing

We've had a great experience using FreshBooks from an invoicing and billing perspective since we started using it in 2010. They've steadily made improvements over the last six years that have not been too cumbersome to learn but have improved our interactions with our customers and their ability to pay us.

We've most recently added the FreshBooks payment processing option to our account, and we've found that not only is it an efficient and effective way to make payments, we've also found that our customers have found it easy to use whether making a one time CC payment or setting up for recurring payments. Transaction rates are also competitive and its tight integration with FreshBooks made the decision easy for us.

I would gladly recommend FreshBooks as an invoicing system to any small or medium sized business!

Pros

* Ease of Use
* Payment processing options
* Recurring fee options
* Support - top notch!
* Cost

Cons

* Reporting - though great it could be more robust
* Features - I would love to see more active feature development from FreshBooks

Brandon S.
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 12/07/2018

Easy, Fast, and Great Customer Service

Automated billing, client billing portal, automated alerts, easy invoicing software, credit card billing, recurring profiles, and more.

Pros

We've been using Freshbooks for the past 10 years, and I was one of the people at our company who helped set up its automated billing functions. It's easy to learn -- even from a "non-accounting" person's perspective -- and the customer service team is great. Every interaction we've had with them over the years has been pleasant and productive. We primarily use Freshbooks to invoice our clients via credit card on recurring profiles, although we are able to quickly create and send one-time invoices to customers, as well. It's also very easy to update and add billing contacts / company information; that's important because a lot of account changes can happen in a month, including new sales. Also, I'd like to add that customers conveniently get automated alerts about their invoices (when they are paid, if a credit card needs to be updated, etc.), providing a self-service option. We've recommended Freshbooks to other businesses because of our exceptional experience, and we hope they continue to grow.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't particularly like about the software, but I think it suites the size of our business. Time will tell if we outgrow it, but for now, it meets our needs. There are some upgrades and modules we don't use, so we'll explore it when the time comes. But I'm confident if we call Freshbooks, the friendly customer service team will be more than happy to help us.

Ashly E.

Reviewed on 08/09/2018

FreshBooks - good tool for invoicing

In overall our customers are happy with the invoice we send them through FreshBooks, as the invoices are great and they can track them easily. Good tool for small and large companies. Except for the support case, we are really happy with FreshBooks

Pros

We use FreshBooks as side or QuickBooks, since we are having clients from India and abroad. For our abroad clients we use FreshBooks to invoice them. The tool is really great if you have a huge customer base and needs to manage or send invoice in a daily manner. FreshBooks helps us by tracking our each payments and tracking of our customer payments thereby tracking our revenue monthly. The tool has a cool feature on which we can workload the monthly balance sheet with the customer we have on FreshBooks. This helps us greatly to create our monthly complete balance sheet as we can add our Indian customers easily. Good tool ! also the features are good and easily manageable.

Cons

We came into a situation in which our tool crashed several times a couple of weeks before, we contacted the support team there responses was limited, although the issue is fixed some how we are some what disappointed with the support they give.