About Sendinblue

SendinBlue is a cloud-based email marketing tool suited for organizations of all sizes. It offers marketing automation, email campaigns, transactional emails and SMS messages functionalities within a suite. SendinBlue allows...

Browse Sendinblue Reviews

Syazwani I.

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Pros

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

Cons

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

Marc A.
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 27/09/2021

Sendinblue took the guesswork out of creating my email marketing campaign

I had an employee who previously did my email campaign and they were using a different program. I tried to use the program that they used before, but I just couldn't figure it out.

Pros

I have only been using the program for a short time, but so far I have found it very intuitive and when I had issues your customer support was exceptional.

Cons

So far I really don't have any complaints. I still need to learn how to design a fancy email, but I think that will come with practice.

Mad Mimi and Constant Contact

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

As mentioned above, I couldn't figure out how to create a nice marketing email and send it out. I found the program frustrating and I wasn't sure who I could talk to so I just started looking up alternatives and that's when I found Sendinblue

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

The course on becoming a marketing expert allowed me to watch videos highlighting the areas I was most confused about. By the time that I had watched 15 videos I was pretty much sold on trying Sendinblue.

Reviewed on 05/08/2020

Worst company to deal with - Stay away!

Sendinblue is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only their support is close to inexistent for users with premium account, but they treat you like a criminal. I've been using them for almost a year, when suddenly they deactivated the account, saying there was a complaint. That's it: someone makes a complaint, you have no chance to defend yourself, and they DEACTIVATE the account???
What happens with all the customer information I had stored there? What happens with the SMS credits I purchased? What happened with the monthly subscription?
Went on their Facebook page and guess what, I found at least 2 other customers having the EXACT same issue. Which FB page is also a joke, there's no engagement with THEIR customers.
Now I understand why they are such a cheap alternative.... because their service is the same: cheap

Pros

There are no pro's, you have to figure it our yourself, and even the information posted on their website contradicts with real life usage

Cons

No customer support, even if you have the Premium account, they have no respect for that. Their Social Media is also irrelevant, even their CEO's Linkedin account is irrelevant. His contact info on the Linkedin page is incorrect. My advice? Stay AWAY!

MailerLite

Fooled by their pricing

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Because I looked at saving 2 extra dollars, why wasting hundreds with Sendinblue

Top Sendinblue Alternatives

Evelina K.

Reviewed on 05/08/2021

I am very pleased with the services of Sendinblue

Sendinblue solving many problems with our email marketing such as automation emails, transactional and campaign.

Pros

Easy of use. Integration with other platforms

Cons

The product is easy to use. The integration with our business process is easy.

MailerLite

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Easear to use and more functions.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

I choose Sendiblue by recommendation from coleague.
Luciano Z.

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

The lifetime that changed my life

With Sendinblue I can manage email marketing in a complete and functional way, integrating also with external platforms through APIs and webhooks.

Pros

The things I am appreciating the most are the ease of use, speed and stability of the platform, which allows me to manage my email marketing flawlessly.

Cons

I think this tool could become perfect as a result of more integration between automations and contacts, such as being able to subscribe a user to an automation, directly from their contact tab.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

I made the switch as a result of a lifetime offer that allowed me to avoid the recurring monthly costs.

Costs, features, speed
Eero S.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing

The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

Pros

We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

Cons

The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

Campaign Monitor and ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailchimp interface is a UI nightmare, you cannot find anything unless you are constantly using it and remembering the hierarchy of the submenus. Especially some settings are buried so deep that I much rather pay for a consultant than do it by myself. On top of that, there were some (in my opinion) ridiculous limitations when it comes to segmentation, lists and email amounts. I was super-happy to leave Mailchimp behind for good.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Price and functionality. In that order.
Alexandra M.

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

Affordable + effective email marketing

We use Sendinblue to send promotional and education emails to our patient base. I am typically sending emails to specifically targetted lists. I have also dabbled in the Automation feature, and this has helped me to reduce my workload significantly.

Pros

Sendinblue is easy to use and is absolutely worth the value. It is easy to create beautiful campaigns, import contacts, and track results. I haven't explored many of the additional features, but for running basic email marketing campaigns, I cannot recommend Sendinblue enough.

Cons

I do wish there was better organization when it comes to the media library in particular. You cannot create folders for media, so it can easily become chaotic to try and locate media files.

Mailchimp and ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Campaigner's email builder was extremely glitchy and hard to work with, and their customer service was absolutely abhorrent.

Campaigner

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Sendinblue was BY FAR the best value. I felt trapped using Campaigner because all of the other options were way too expensive, and then I found Sendinblue. The price is absolutely unbeatable, and even their largest plan is cheaper than the competitors starter plans.
Abigail N.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 11/11/2016

A great email marketing automation tool

I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta).

It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue.

I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...)
It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from.

Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated.

I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

Pros

To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

Cons

After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log.

I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users!

I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :)

I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course.

We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here:

I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team ([email protected]) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

Replied 16/12/2016
Jerry C.

Reviewed on 04/11/2020

Great product, fantastic A+ Customer Service

Pros

It is easy to use with a minor learning curve. Whenever you are stuck, customer service has been amazing each and every time! Usually, message them through FB Messenger and they have replied within a day. That is really what sets them apart in my opinion! Might be "cheaper" alternatives around but this is invaluable!

Cons

The daily quota can be cumbersome. Also with us, as a new business, we run various contests. We know these are not our "ideal" customers but through them, we do find clients. The issue is, that a lot of time they are not as responsive to our emails, causing SendInBlue "precautionary" to put our account on hold due to the low open and click percentages.

It's a little annoying, but their customer service has always helped out. Fortunately, we can ignore those who don't respond to mail with future emails, but there's only 1 way to find out if they'll open or not...

Other than that, no real complaints!

Alexey P.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 24/03/2020

Great job, Sendinblue!

We use and love great automation module. It is very easy to make automation and manage it. I really love
graphic interface of automation.

Pros

Architecture and core ideas of Sendinblue are great! This guys know what they doing about email marketing.
Process of integreation was very easy. We seamlessly integrated it in about two days with our platform. API is very cool
and API documentation is clear as well. Core ideas such as lists, marketing and transactional type of mails are very useful and
help us to maintain great email processess.
Pricing is very flexible and soft, it perfectly fits our needs and growing plan. I think pricing is best on market now.
My favorite thing about Sendinblue is great support team. This guys are always on air and happy to help with any question.

Cons

No such things. I really like all edges of this product.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Pricing on previous product was unapropriate for us.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Pricing, Web Interface, Support.
Conni S.
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

More than what I expected !!!

It has been very professional. I am still a novice but am learning the ways of an email campaign with the help of the resources and advice from SendInBlue staff. Only one concern about how our list was created... and that has since been resolved. Quick, fast, easy and very HELPFUL!

Pros

I love the seamless service! Opt-in forms, import previous customer database, create professional email campaigns, campaigns metrics and scheduling your campaigns!!! Nothing missing!!!!

Cons

It is out first email service and our contacts are being imported from our existing database. Wish we could have an in introductory email to ALL of our contacts to re-confirm their opt-in for our new system of contacting our customers. I feel it would help our customers recognize our expected fall schedule and hotels.

Mailchimp, Constant Contact and Mailjet

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

We could upload all of our contacts and send emails to them with a filter to target the specific customers. This is essential since our imported database did not have any filters or categories. Now we can filter by read email, clicked email etc.. oh and also... price! We are on a limited budget during this pandemic and our operations have pivoted right our online resources instead of a physical mailing. This has been a great transition and look forward to the benefits of delivering directly to our customers email inbox.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

Best value

Over all my rate is 9/10, and I have left all other different mailing list software for sendinblue.
I have recommended to at least 10/20 friends and customers in this period.
Thanks !

Pros

Even if sendinblue is not the cheaper, I think that related to the customer service is the best mailing list software you can use.
Sending a mail is very simple, and I just hope it will have more templates in the future, to avoid loosing time in developing a new kind of email.

Cons

I just think price of dedicated IP is a little expensive, especially if you are an agency and you need to administrate many customers .

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

First was cost, but after a while I loved the assistance.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

As wrote before, first was price, but aafter testing for few days, the assistance is most important value (but it is not so clear if you are doing first buy/change from different products.
José F.

Reviewed on 27/04/2020

SendInBlue made it easy to set a newsletter for my small business

SendInBlue helped me manage a newsletter subscription for a small business I'm just starting. Their templates and integration with WordPress made this easier than what I expected!

Pros

SendInBlue is feature-rich, offers competitive pricing, great integrations with WordPress, and a sensible free tier plan that considers small businesses contraints and supports them while they are growing. But the highlight of the product is its Support staff! They were great and made the difference for me to stay a happy user!

Cons

The learning curve is a bit steep in the beginning, but once you pass that, it's smooth sailing. Fear not: Support is there to help you, if you need it.

Omnisend, Mailchimp and Moodle

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

I was not happy with the new pricing models of MailChimp

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

More feature rich, more sensible free tier, better integration with WordPress.
Stephen S.

Reviewed on 29/08/2020

Excellent product, great service

Very happy with the business and especially their support staff. Very friendly and very quick to repsond. In my business, I need that. Others I have tried failed miserably in this area.

Pros

Easy to use interface, making setup a doddle. Simple to consume and operate API with robust guides and docs and brilliant automation and reporting capabilities

Cons

The CRM component needs more features and integrations

Mailchimp Transactional Email and SendGrid

poor service, awful API

Timothy K.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 28/03/2021

Sendinblue — Simple, Savvy and Beyond Satisfactory

I am more than satisfied with Sendinblue. It would take a team of horses to drag me away from them and to consider one of their competitors.

Pros

When I was unable to figure out how to do something I was able to get rapid assistance from Sendinblue. Most of the time, the inability was self-inflicted but the team never made me feel inferior. They simply assisted me.

Cons

To this point, there has been nothing I've desired to have that it didn't have. A few times I didn't know how to activate a certain functionality but that was operator error.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Their pricing structure was more equitable and I believe they are ahead of the curve for compliance issues.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Sendinblue checked all of the boxes for me. I am beyond thrilled with my decision.
Peter C.
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 26/08/2021

Good software

OVerall we like the software and have recommended it.

Pros

Sendinblue is easy to setup and use. It does take slightly longer to get up and running as they sometimes manually check your email contacts for compliance - but once thats done it works well. Automation is easy and works perfectly. Template editing is easy too. Integration with Zapier works fine. For our number of contacts it worked out considerable more cost effective than mail chimp.

Cons

The SMS in the UK does not allow customers to reply. This is very annoying and means we have to use an alternative SMS supplier.

Constant Contact

Cost.

Chrisane G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 21/07/2020

Great Product - Unlimited Contacts

I really like the program and all the different things it offers such as landing pages, automation, api integration and more! The templates can be helpful at times, but we typically use the drag and drop function to create email campaigns. The customer service is good and friendly but can't

Pros

I love that we can add as many contacts as we want and also filter them into different lists without having to pay more for each one, which I found is rare, but was what made our decision to go with them

Cons

Some of the features that are newer are a bit buggy so that has been a challenge a couple of times. Also, because they are a French company and processes payment through France, our payment information has not worked due to security and we have to call in and get it approved and it can be a process.

Eric B.

Reviewed on 11/09/2019

SendinBlue is the best way to perform email marketing

My experience with SendinBlue is wonderful. As a program, it has given me a lot of confidence, guarantee and, through it, has achieved a large number of potential clients and a continuous mega productivity development. Thanks to SendinBlue, it has managed to save time and expenses with respect to marketing and advertising activities, effectively providing us with all campaigns to develop the company's productivity considerably.

Pros

SendinBlue is an incredible tool for marketing or perfecting your e-mail marketing business. I like it because it gives me the opportunity to trade in different ways, that is, through email, messages or simply social networks. It has a free version that is quite complete. Sendinblue is a super important tool to increase your business productivity, your ability to trade and your interaction with the external market

Cons

The only thing I don't like about this software is the need for technical assistance. This tool is very complete, but at the moment of doubt or any inconvenience that arises, it is impossible to inform a support since it is very difficult to do it, fundamentally if you need a quick response, the only way of relationship that it has is a message electronic and usually takes hours to respond.

Aminuddin B.

Reviewed on 08/02/2021

Great value with Sendinblue

Sendinblue offer a great tool and function that really critical for our marketing automation. We have switch from other email marketing software, and by far, Sendinblue has done a better job in managing our email campaign process and management.

Pros

Sendinblue has everything that i need in creating funnel system for our marketing automation. From creating a newsletter, creating email campaign template to scheduling when to sending the email. Lead management is so easy to manage and export it to our lead follow-up process. It has really changing up our overall process while managing our marketing campaign.

Cons

There are some of the build-in template are not properly design and we have wasting hours of our time trying to editing a broken template. In the end, we just working on other template. The mobile version has restriction on some of the feature and tool that we can use in the mobile version.

Brannon B.

Reviewed on 17/03/2021

Excellent product and customer service

I am primarily using this for personal/home use projects to notify me when certain things fail within my custom home automation software and other utilities that I have created.

Pros

I am primarily using SendInBlue for Transactional e-mails. The product was easy to configure and get up and running. I contacted support for assistance with getting my domain's TXT records configured and the representative was very quick to respond, was very helpful, and even provided additional helpful links to other things that I might want to watch out for. I am using the API with C#.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet. So far, everything is great!

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

I had used SendGrid in the past and had no complaints. However, when trying to get up and running with them, the process was just too complicated. When I created my account, it submitted a support request where I was required to answer a million questions just to get approved to use their product. I quickly gave up on them and came across SendInBlue and have been very satisfied so far!
Peter F.

Reviewed on 15/06/2020

Fantastic and easy to use

Great company, great support. Helped me with a weird issue when I had too many unsubscribes in a campaign but it was fixed and I was back on the campaigns within a few minutes. Very responsive support and I love the software.

Pros

This software is a great way for me to keep in touch with and market to my customers. Importing my database of contacts was easy and sending out email campaigns is quick and painless. I can schedule them to go out when I want and divide into different customer groups. It does everything I need and I can upgrade for a little more and get even more features as my business grows.

Cons

My only complaint is when looking to see what lists of customers I’ve sent a campaign to I have to click and open a report. I wish I could see that detail on the summary page. But that’s a very minor inconvenience. I have no real complaints about this software.

Signpost, Mailchimp and Constant Contact

Cost

Signpost

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Cost, ease of use, options upfront and ability to upgrade over time to meet growing needs.
Khazianah H.

Reviewed on 20/02/2021

Software for email marketing

Sendinblue is a very straightforwards and i don't have any problem to expertly using all the feature and tools provided.

Pros

Sendinblue can manage my email marketing campaign really well, as there are automation feature to make the process to sending marketing email within the time frame.

Cons

The mobile version for this software is half good as the web browser version. Using CRM tools on mobile version is a hassle as some of the tools are not available in mobile version.

• Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

Great Email Marketing Tool for Start-Up

Sendinblue was able to offer us great looking email marketing platform at an reasonable pricing.

Pros

Practical pricing structure that is based on the volume of emails sent, instead of numbers of subscribers.

Cons

The contact management, segmentation & automations features need to be at least at entry-level.

GetResponse and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Pricing based on number of subscriber doesn't seem to fit us because the volume/frequency of email sent is relatively low.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Again, practical pricing for a startup that might have high number of subscribers.
Gustavo Z.

Reviewed on 28/02/2021

The only one you'll need! Perfect!

I'm pretty glad to find and use Sendinblue as the first (and probably the only one) e-mail marketing platform. Sendinblue offers all features that I really need in a simple and efficient way, it's pretty good and works great for my own products and also for my clients.

Pros

The integration between Sendinblue and other services is extremely useful and powerful for my business. The automation process also give me extra time and works really great!

Cons

The learning curve as general it's not that easy for someone starting e-mail marketing, but I think it's not a Sendinblue issue and the e-mail marketing environment.

Paul C.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 21/08/2019

Email Marketing At Its Best

From growing new subscriber lists in different markets as well as marketing to exisiting customers it can all be done simply in the one place with SendInBlue. Highly recommend.

Pros

This software is so easy to get up and running whether you have 10 contacts or 10,000 on your list. Segmentation of contacts is simple and very flexible. A fantastic library of templates is included to use or customize as you see fit. Detailed reporting is provided on all of your campaigns and is very easy to read and again configure as needed. Finally, customer support is quick and responsive.

Cons

I do not have any issues with this software.