GoTo Meeting Reviews

About GoTo Meeting

An industry leader in online video conferencing for companies around the world, GoTo Meeting now comes as part of GoTo Connect, the all-in-one communications software built for SMBs. The Meeting solution, available to buy...

Browse GoTo Meeting Reviews

11,612 of 11,612 reviews
Jorge
Jorge

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

Good solution for online meetings and presentation

I have offices, customers, account managers, partners and even developers in severalc countries. With this solution I can keep meetings or presentations everywhere in the World where I have Internet connection.
The sound can be by Internet or phone call, I can share my screen ot my webcam, and aldo I can save the meeting, to keep track of it.

Pros

I've tried other solutions and for me the best from this solution is how easy is to access to the conference for my customer. Just one click and they are inside the conference.

Cons

I would like to send invitations to my customers from the same interface instead than copy&paste the content of the access. It has plugins with main mail solutions like outlook and GMail, but sometimes because I am in a customer with firewall email rules that don't let me access to my server from outllok but only by webmail, I have to create the conference form one site copy&paste and send the invitations from my webmail.

Microsoft Teams and Google Meet

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

Because I have a lot of problems with how difficult was for the users to connect to the meeting. They connect, but allways forget to connect audio or video because it is no easy to find it. Also bacause I had problems with support and invoicing.

Webex Suite

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

Because its easiness to connect to the conference
Julie
Julie

Reviewed on 15/08/2023

Functional and easy to configure meeting software

The video and audio both look and sound fairly decent. The platform's emphasis on user privacy is a particularly attractive feature. The success of any solution to a user's problem hinges on how quickly it can be implemented. All of the meetings are safe and sound.

Pros

It allows users to have teleconferences, record meetings, and make audio communications with others inside and outside the company. Because it's a safe environment, the tool is used regularly. Sharing one's screen with other participants is a useful feature that facilitates collaboration and clear communication.

Cons

Due to intermittent connection issues, logging in can be a challenge at times. There are occasions when the call quality decreases, which is frustrating for the consumers. The chat tool has fewer options and less intriguing video effects.

Vivian

Reviewed on 10/06/2024

Reliable Tool for Online Corporate Meetings: GoTo Meeting

I benefit a lot with GoTo Meeting;-

1. File sharing
2. Team Collaboration
3. Audio and Video conferencing

Pros

GoTo Meeting offers HD video quality and DOLBY voice which ensures effective online corporate meetings.

Cons

I do not experience challenges at the moment when using this tool.

Top GoTo Meeting Alternatives

Vonage Business Communications

Microsoft OneNote

AVS Video Editor

• Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 03/01/2019

Customer Service Nightmare

I have to test each and every access code and then regenerate the meeting if I find that the access code is invalid. And I have no way of knowing if this a problem that they are working to remedy or not. It is a nuisance problem that was barely acknowledged. This entire experience was one that makes you start reviewing their competition.

Postscript:
About two hours after I found out from the customer service rep how to test the access codes for the meetings that I had created in GoToMeeting to test if they were invalid or not, I visited my GoToMeeting page. Some of the meetings were no longer there. I went to my Outlook Calendar and the meetings with the phone numbers and the access codes were still there. I called the phone numbers assigned to those meetings and dialed the access codes. The access codes were invalid. This means that someone at GoToMeeting tested all the meetings that I had created and removed those with invalid access codes.
It would have been much easier from the outset if the customer service person had simply apologized for the problem of invalid access codes rather than telling me that the error lay in my cut and paste skills. Telling someone that they are not capable of a routine as simple as cut and paste, and that their execution of that process introduced the errors is pretty silly. I discussed this situations with my supervisor who told me that our company is planning to switch to another provider.

Pros

I have used GoToMeeting off and on for both meetings and webinars for over 6 years in several environments and it works pretty consistently. Early on, there were several problems with sound and people being unable to hear intermittently but in the past few years those quality problems have apparently been resolved. It is easy to use and set up

Cons

Over the past two weeks, I have set up meetings with GoToMeetings and the access code turned out to be invalid. It occurred last week and once again today. I went to the customer support section on their website and it suggested that the access code be tested by calling in on another number. I tried this and once again received the message that the access code was invalid. I followed the process of finding a live customer support person as outlined on the site. I was connected to a classically unhelpful customer service person that I recall from a decade or so ago. Overall technology companies have moved away from outsourcing customer service matters to poorly trained, ineffective and resistant customer service teams. This individual refused to acknowledge that the problem lay with the generation of invalid access codes at their end until I worked him over with logic. I had to pull out of him the process of figuring out how to test all of the access codes I currently have in the meetings that I have set up for the next few weeks. I got him to finally admit that the problem I am having is a problem for other people too. I could not find out from him if the problem was increasing or decreasing at their end. He would not provide me with access to a supervisor or technical person responsible for monitoring and eliminating the problem of invalid access codes. It was a nightmare

Afrdita

Reviewed on 09/04/2024

The easiest to use meeting software

Pros

We use Go To Meeting at work up to 10 meetings daily, and we are extremely satisfied, it is easy for our clients to join meetings, we never have any trouble to join or being slow. The audio and video always are very clear and sharing our screen so the clients see their documents is always clear, simple and a meeting completed easily.
Highly recommend

Cons

Honestly theres is nothing until know that we didn't like about Go To Meeting.
I would recommend to every employer that needs to have virtual meetings.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

I wanted it to be better than Zoom, but it wasn't

Ultimately, I ended up reverting back to Zoom after spending more than 6 months trying to make it work. Zoom has much more widespread adoption, and I found I kept having to ask people to install GTM, and then there was often issues, especially with clients who worked in corporate settings.

There were a lot of tech hiccups trying to make this work, which really disappointed me, because I genuinely wanted to make the switch, but after having so many issues and trying to convince others to make the switch, I found I still ended up having to use Zoom.

Pros

I like that it's made by the same company that makes LastPass, which I think is an excellent program. The interface is relatively simple to use, and it does have a similar feel to Zoom, with slightly less functionality, but slightly better aesthetics.

Cons

Lacked some of the functionality that Zoom has, and had more buggy issues with audio, and people trying to use and install the software.

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

Because I felt that GTM would be more secure than Zoom, and I wanted to use a security focused video conferencing software.

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

Because I felt that it was more secure than Zoom, and I could have more confidence in the data protection of GTM.
Davinee

Reviewed on 12/07/2024

GoTo Meeting makes weekly team meetings easy.

Overall this product works well for our team. It provides a dashboard so we can see meetings other team members have set up in case they are out of the office and we need to cover it. This is a great way to make sure our customers are never left waiting in a meeting that never starts.

Pros

We use a "room" to hold our weekly team meetings and it is super easy for everyone to always have the correct meeting link this way. I love that it is the same link every week so I can join without having to check the invite!

Cons

Some attendees have a hard time getting their audio set up correctly. I am not sure what needs to change or if it is a user error, but we do experience it often.

ZOBAIR
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 15/06/2024

GoTo Meeting is perfect for hosting company-wide meetings and customer-facing meetings

GoTo meeting was able to get the job done at a minimum for virtual meetings, easy to join meetings and send out to customers and other folks. It met all of your basic needs for a video conference solution

Pros

It has a good scheduling system that emails. I love the mobile app because it allows me to participate in video conferences from anywhere and at any time. You can trust that this product will not cause any provides numbers for different time zones

Cons

It is a brilliant and super powerful tool that requires no training to use. The interface of this product is very intuitive, making it a simple experience. I found it easy to use some of the tools they provided to highlight points of emphasis during meetings.

Milton
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 11/06/2024

Go to meetings gets the work done

It has helped solve communication barriers and it is very reliable and enhances security and privacy.

Pros

It is the easiest to install, collaborate and also easy to use.Super satisfying with robust conference calls plus uploading and downloading files is just a breeze for easier sharing.

Cons

Nothing yet, collaboration is effective with channels.

Ram

Reviewed on 06/06/2024

GoTo Meeting is great for offfce meeting

Pros

I like the easy-to-use interface, especially the web-based version of the app. I don't need to download. I can use the browser to start an online meeting.

Cons

It lacks AI and other new features that Zoom offers. I can have new features like Yaroom office cubicle reservation integration.

• Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

Virtual Meetings (The New Normal)

Our agency has using GoToMeeting for years and it has been extremely user-friendly to deploy across both MAC and PC systems. The web audio has always been crystal clear, which is one of the most important aspects for effective virtual meetings. Our team has also been reall pleased with the ability to screen record. We will continue to use GoToMeeting over Zoom because it's always been reliable, safe, and extremely efficient, even before COVID-19. We have never have any issues with data privacy and GoToMeeting gives us that peace of mind that our conversations are secure and protected.

Pros

GoToMeeting is one of the quickest and most reliable virtual meeting tools available. We've been using GoToMeeting for years and it's always been very secure and safe to use at our agency. Unlike Zoom, we have never been hacked and find the quality and chat features on GoToMeeting very reliable. The admin dashboard provides very robust reporting, especially for time-tracking and monitoring within our agency and for grouping various teams together. You can use this tool to organize a meeting in just a matter of minutes and have peace of mind that your meeting space is protected and data secure.

Cons

The note-taking feature is extremely useful because we don't have to keep jumping back and forth to different screens to record meeting notes. However, it would be really nice if the note-taking feature could be part of the professional plan, especially during COVID-19. It seems like a feature that could be added on at no additional cost and that would be so useful to our teams.

Kristine
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 01/12/2020

GoToMeetings has done a great job of keeping our work place connected throughout the pandemic

Once COVID-19 became a reality in the work place, we had to scramble to find software's that were easy to use for all staff members as well as using a software that we would feel confident would help keep us connected. GoToMeetings has done a phenomenal job at making working from home feel just as professional and organized as working in your usual working environment. Not only is it a breeze to use, this product has helped tremendously in helping keep our office safe and COVID free by giving us a way to efficiently continue working from home.

Pros

This software has a long list of uses that comes in handy, particularly throughout the current pandemic. Since using GoToMeetings, our staff meetings have become so much easier, and safer! We no longer need to be in the same room to feel like we had a well-organized staff meeting. If you are a user, its as easy as following a link or calling into the number that is created for your meeting. As a host, you can easily create links for your meeting, invite people, and use my favorite feature; locking the meeting. By locking the meeting, you can assure no one else enters the meeting. This proved extremely useful when conducting interviews through GoToMeetings. Using other software's, such as Zoom, you run the risk of getting interrupted by strangers.

Cons

As with any type of technology, there will always been some "technical issues." GoToMeetings does a great job of limiting the number of technical errors, however some are inevitable; Whether it be someone's camera is lagging, someone forgetting to unmute or some other small hiccup. However, no small technical issues can take away from the many uses of GoToMeetings and how easy and convenient it is. I definitely recommend this product.

Silviya

Reviewed on 27/02/2022

GoTo Meeting an efficient way to connect with anyone,anywhere on any device

GoTo Meeting is virtual platform meeting that fits every company environment. Effortless plan,create and deliver immersive virtual or hybrid events in minutes . It helps engage your employees or customers with simple to deliver but powerful virtual events

Pros

I use GoTo Meeting for online meetings. It is seamless and simple. It is easy to join for attendees. It is a reliably way that I can trust for our company. It works every time. The features and overall functionality are trustworthy

Cons

I like everything. It is very easy to use. The clarity of the technology used for GoTo meeting is great. It works great,anytime and anywhere.

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

I wanted to boost our engagement strategy with virtual Events. I found GoTo Meeting with great management platform. It drives attendees engagement. You can enhance attendees experience with personalized live -streamed content and interactive activities

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

I choose GoTo Meetings because it is the best way to have fully managed events.Our clients are satisfied with the product . It is essential to make a transition to paperless meetings. I can secure web conferencing .It is fast,reliable and I can secure video conferencing
Kaitlyn
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

My favorite online meeting platform!

I enjoy using this GoTo Meeting! Easy to use, reliable, high quality. Overall it's a good product and the customer service is nice. We have increased our productivity by meeting whenever and whenever we would like with GoTo Meeting.
If you need to have meetings that are 40+ minutes you'll need to start over or use the paid version.

Pros

I love the clear audio and HD video! The reliability is great and that's such an important component. GoTo Meeting offers a free trial and has good customer support. I really enjoy using the mobile version now, it is quick and easy to set up.
GoTo Meeting can support a high number of attendees or participants so it's great for small and large businesses.
The screen sharing and browser sharing are excellent and so convenient to have! Your calender can be applied to the product as well.
The security level is high and I feel safe using GoTo Meeting. I feel that my privacy is valued and protected.

Cons

The con that stood out to me was the lack of customization in some areas, mainly the meetings themselves. I did not like that the free version has a 40 minute time limit for meetings.
The browser sharing features malfunctioned twice but after resetting it has not happened again.

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

We were not happy with the video quality and reliability of previous products

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

GoTo Meeting had a free version and a great reputation for video quality
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 01/09/2023

Good tool for meetings and screen sharing, quite light and fast.

It is a good and low-cost product that helped us provide remote support to many clients.

Pros

This tool is quite safe and does not have an extensive list of vulnerabilities like other brands of its competition.When we used it, it was quite fast and light.

Cons

I think that it should have the possibility of being able to share files during the remote session, it was a problem having to find another tool to send files during the session, however other products that compete with this tool have this functionality.I also think that if the shared screen could be Zoomed it would be useful in some occasions of Support or remote presentation.The possibility of holding remote meetings simultaneously is important (when you have several clients at the same time and several support agents), it would be important for the brand to evaluate having this functionality that its competition does have.

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

It helped us decide the price since it was lower than other similar products, and also that at that time during the pandemic, other competing products had many published vulnerabilities, whereas GoToMeeting did not have those alerts.
Sonal
Sonal
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 11/02/2023

One stop solution for online meetings

Join.me has been pretty useful for the organisation. The collaboration between the cross team members have improved drastically and we are able to conduct work from home efficiently with the help of Join.me.

Pros

Join.me helps the remote team members collaborate with each other efficiently online. The audio calls, video conferencing, messaging is highly smooth with Join.me. Users can also share their screen for better discussions and text each other during the meetings. Another great feature is screen recording which allows us to share the meetings with all the team members to access the meetings later on.

Cons

The new users need some learning curve to use the product effectively. A few times the servers were down and we weren't able to do meetings. The issue generally gets resolved within couple of hours. Join.me is not widely used across the industry currently and sometimes our clients have to take extra effort to use join.me.

Zoom Workplace and Skype

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

Join.me has a small and quick onboarding process. The pricing was much lower and quality is at par compared to the competitors.
Samridh
Samridh
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

Virtual Meeting with Goto Meeting

I use this software almost on a daily basis to communicate with team members that are not situated in the same geographical location. It is the company wide go to software for all and it does make connecting with virtual teams much simpler. I think there is something for everyone in this software and it will only get better with time.

Pros

This software is extremely helpful when you are working with a team that is either located in different states domestically or different countries internationally. It is an online platform and browser based so pretty much very very easy to get started. Just setup a account, open browser, go to their website and log in. The software has made useful features but the ones that I have used and like the most are,
- Setup Recurring meetings (so I don't have to go back and do it over and over again)
- Switch between presenters (you can give authority to other participants and let them share their screen)
- Give authority for keyboard and mouse (they can control your screen from their end which at times has been life saver for me)
- Very easy to user user interface (All options are right there on the goto window and it can be either maximized or minimized)
- Says who is speaking (When you hear a voice you can see on the bottom of the screen who is speaking at the moment)
- Can have lot of participants ( I scratch the surface for number of attendees I can have during the meeting.)
- Webcam option (Yes you can choose to enable disable webcam so others can see you)
- Chat option (if you can't hear someone type a message on chat and see if they respond back)
- Record (I haven't used this feature but i bet it would come handy when you do a massive presentation and not everyone can attend but you want them to see what they missed)

I think it should satisfy most people and companies needs

Cons

I have had many issues with this software. Some few times I have ran into these situations
- I cannot hear the other person though I see them online
- If I start meeting before the scheduled time it acts weird

Simeon

Reviewed on 20/08/2019

Easy and quality meetings

In general I've a really good experience with GTM, the video/audio quality is remarkable, and the usability is excelent. In my humble opinion, is one of the best meeting software I've ever used.

Pros

GoToMeeting deliver in general high quality in audio and videomeetings and most important provides really quick and easy way to setup meetings with your team or any other GTM user.
It has integration plugin for GCalendar, which makes really easy to setup a "conference room" for a scheduled meeting and invite multiple attendees.
The recording option really save your day when there are lots of topics to follow and no time for taking notes.
It also have interesting features as indicating who is talking both when you're using video and when is just an audio meeting, which at some points is also really useful when you don't actually know all the attendees. Beside this it provides also regular features as other meeting software like written chat, presenting mode, and so on.

An interesting feature of GTM is the possibility for setting up a conference where the attendees are muted and only the owner of the meeting o the authorized person is able to speak, useful for conferences with lots of people; and this state can be modified at any point, for example for the Q&A section.

It also provide the option of setting up recurrent meetings without the need of using google calendar, and the possibility of invite extra people by just sharing an URL or a meeting code.

Overall I've never had a bad experience using GTM for daily or other kind of meetings.

Cons

The only bad experience I had with GTM is when the owner of a recurring meeting is on holiday or leave the company, was almost impossible to change the owner in order to modify the meeting or cancel it. Only contacting with the admin team solved these issues.

Snehal Sanjay
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 28/12/2020

A decent app for virtual meetings

Pros

GoTo Meeting is great for remote meetings and demos. I like the ease with which you can join meetings, easily access the recordings, integrate with Outlook to send email invites for the meetings, the ease of screensharing, and the security and privacy features make it very attractive.

Cons

There are times when you attend meetings and the audio does not work perfectly and the only option left is to restart your device. They could make the video meetings easier. Also a major drawback I feel is not allowing at least two meetings to take place at the same time. And it pushes the users very aggressively to download the software every time.

Microsoft Teams
Garin
Garin

Reviewed on 05/10/2017

Solid and everywhere but could be improved

Pros

This is very well designed software for remote meetings with audio, video, and screen sharing. I also love the companion product GoToWebinar that I've used for many webinars over the last several years. GoToMeeting has gained such good adoption that it has integrations everywhere with tools like Google Calendar, Chrome, Zapier, and others. We used GoToMeeting for years for internal meetings, sales calls--basically any meeting with remote participants. I've even used it to pull church members into my Sunday School class on weekends that are homebound because of illness. I like how you can create a persistent link that you can go to every time rather than having to set up a new link for every meeting. Just be careful if you're having back to back meetings with the same link--otherwise, you get the next audience showing up at the tail end of the current meeting. I solved that by creating two persistent links and alternating them when I have back to back meetings.

Price is right. When purchasing multiple licenses you can get the price down.

It's also very stable in almost every environment including mobile meetings so you can participate in meetings on the go. It requires a simple install that I've never had anyone have a problem with.

Cons

It takes more bandwidth than competitors like Zoom.us for similar functionality. Chat is limited to chatting within the meeting rather than creating chat rooms inside your company for teams to collaborate on then hop on a remote meeting. It's meant to be used every time you want to meet rather than an ongoing collaboration tool all of the time. I think they could learn something from Zoom about this.

• Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 14/11/2021

Good Tool

Pros

Although I have used this GoToMeeting for quite some time now (pre Covid-19), this is another software my company has resorted to for renote work. Our company is part of a wider group of companies called Digicel group so we have 'branches' in various countries, so most times are required among the various branches. Prior to Covid, these meetings would have been face to face but with using GoToMeeting, these meetings are now facilitated online. One of things that stands out for me is the fact that you can take control of someone's machine if they are experiencing any issues during their presentations. This has happened a few times with us. It has great scheduling so for instance, if someone is unable to attend a scheduled meeting, it can be rescheduled very easily and simply. Not to mention, GoToMeeting can accommodate or facilitate large audiences, with options for up to 250 participants. This has been great for our webinars. It's easy to use, flexible and affordable. Information and file sharing is relatively fast and easy. Session recording ans chat is great, and there are various integrations with other software such as Google Calender.

Cons

You must have a very fast and stable internet connection. Because my company purchased the product for our use, it was inexpensive for me. But it is not free and can also be very costly to the average individual, especially those who wish to access the premium features. Also, it does not work well with your mobile, so always have use your computer.

Waleed

Reviewed on 09/03/2022

Improving communication to achieve the best results and follow-ups through remote work

The GoTo Meeting feature provides high-quality remote communication for individuals and groups, and it helped us effectively during the Corona pandemic, as well as after the end of the pandemic, it became part of the main applications that we rely on daily to manage our business. It has enabled us to stay in constant contact and exchange all the documents and data we need, which has increased our capabilities and enabled us to complete tasks remotely and organize meetings with ease and flexibility.

Pros

GoTo Meeting is one of the best applications that has allowed millions of people around the world to talk remotely by voice and video and with high quality technologies. To keep in touch with superiors, colleagues, and clients, as well as organize meetings and track the progress of projects and tasks, GoTo Meeting was to organize it all with efficiency. GoTo Meeting is easy to use and has a simple user interface and offers push notification system as well as schedule reminders for upcoming meetings or interviews. In addition, there is no delay in broadcasting, which enables the attendees to interact more between all those invited to the meeting and achieve their goals of the meeting. The program also allows you to send files, images, text messages, share presentations and other items in a very simple way, which enhances its use for the sustainability of remote work. From the main menu, you can plan when you want to receive calls and check the connection status. It can also stop unwanted people from contacting you again. I also like how to import contacts and also send invite links to those lists, which shortens a lot of procedures and makes it easier for us to invite more colleagues to participate.

Cons

There are not many negatives about GoTo Meeting, which seems perfect to me, as it provides a very simple user interface which makes it very practical to use.

Rahul
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 21/05/2023

Maximizing Efficiency of HR Hiring Process Through GoTo Meeting Tool

GoTo Meeting's mobile applications and web-based platform enable you to conduct meetings and collaborate with clients from anywhere, at any time. This flexibility is particularly beneficial for remote work scenarios or when dealing with clients in different time zones. You can easily join meetings, share files, and engage in discussions using your preferred device, be it a computer, smartphone, or tablet. GoTo Meeting simplifies the process of conducting candidate interviews, especially when dealing with remote or international candidates. We can schedule video interviews, invite candidates to join the meeting, and easily assess their qualifications, communication skills, and cultural fit. The file sharing feature comes in handy for sharing resumes, portfolios, and other supporting documents during the interview process. Overall, using GoTo Meeting has been beneficial for our business, and I greatly enjoy the tool's features that make work easier and enhance client interaction. It allows us to conduct meetings seamlessly, share files efficiently, and collaborate effectively within scheduled times.

Pros

GoToMeeting enables users to easily share their screen in real time along with high quality audio and video conferencing. The tool also supports various collaboration features such as text chat, file sharing, document annotation, white boarding and more enabling all participants to be engaged during meetings regardless of their physical location. The built-in recording feature allows you to capture your entire meeting session including both audio and video which can then be used later on as reference material when making decisions or ensuring compliance with company policies. Mobile support ensures that you will always have access to your meetings even when you are away from your desk allowing you maximum flexibility while staying productive no matter where you are located. According to me GoTo Meeting’s two way audio & video capabilities make it the perfect choice for any HR professional looking for a reliable online meeting solution that enables them to communicate effectively with current staff members or interview potential candidates anywhere in the world at anytime of day!

Cons

GoTo Meeting into our HR consultant agency's workflow allows for efficient client meetings, streamlined candidate interviews, effective training and onboarding, collaborative policy reviews, and secure discussions.

Netanya
Netanya
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

Goto Meeting - The epitome of conveniency

On overall Goto meeting increased the productivity of the entire vetcare team. It has made working away from the office easy, saved on money since we don't have to first report to office before going on rotations. We can join those work meetings from anywhere on our phones, communicate with other vets Incase of any query as well as those in the office when you need some infor.

Pros

In the initial year of use we, the free version that comes with basic meeting features came in handy but as the years progressed we had to upgrade to the paid plan which was reasonable as well to be able to accommodate our grown team. Goto meeting is fast, easy and reliable solution that enables us to meet one on one with others vets through in meeting chat or even conference calls and screen sharing of those PowerPoint slides for presentation in a click of a button. You can access it anywhere and from any device. Communication with teams through the integrated chat. Create a meeting link and invite attendees at your own convenience. And it reminds you with a phone call when it's time for the meeting to start and also allows you to test the webcam before joining the meeting. How perfect?. During the meeting, sharing ideas on realtime had been eased. The presenter can share his screen with everyone else to keep everyone on toes. The pointers, pen, highlighter and spotlights helps create emphasis on a issue you really want them to get. The presentation session is recordable and saved for later reference. From the recordings you can also get takeaways on important issues and action items. lastly the quality of videos and images is usually spic and span.

Cons

Goto meeting is the ultimate solution for remote working with nothing whatsoever to dislike and would therefore recommend it for any team size out there.

Alex

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

Reliable, but not very intuitive

GoToMeeting does a good job and serves it's purpose as a reliable meeting host. Their meetings are smooth and people can count on that. That's the biggest thing for us.

The downsides of user experience make things a little difficult for people who are used to other meeting softwares.

Pros

We switched to GoToMeeting because of laggy connections with other providers. GoToMeeting has always been very reliable, and the video is very smooth.

Cons

It's not very intuitive for users that join your meetings. We often have hangups where users don't know they need to enter their name and get stuck. It's held up a lot of our meetings.

Audio support is 'meh'. For some reason, all other web meeting softwares work just fine with my microphone. But GoToMeeting could never get it to work until just recently. Nothing was changed on my end, but after a year of dialing in, it all of a sudden worked.

Control panel is advanced, but again, no intuitive for users that join the meeting.

Zoho Meeting